Anchor Bar. Accept no imitations! The original buffalo wing sauce from Buffalo, New York, with the least amount of heat possible so anyone can enjoy the flavour. Not Tabasco. Simply pour over cooked wings and serve with Bleu cheese. Sauces: MILD, MEDIUM, SPICY BBQ, CAJUN RUB, MAPLE HONEY GARLIC, LEMON PEPPER, CHIPOTLE BBQ, SUICIDE! Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. Hurry, quantities are limited. Shipped in 128 oz (1 gallon) containers. I love buffalo sauce... in our house we use it on many different foods, but this isn't my favorite. Anchor Bar Chicken wing sauces available in 5 delicious flavors. Anchor Bar Sauce is available in the following: Mild Suicidal Medium BBQ Hotter From the place that made Buffalo wings famous, accept no imitations! 97 ($9.97/Count) Get it as soon as Fri, Dec 11. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . I know people from Buffalo. $13.95 $12.95 $13.95. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. This high quality sauce will tempt and taunt taste buds into an ecstasy of combustible delight. More Buying Choices $3.75 (5 new offers) Anchor Bar Suicidal Wing Sauce. Only 17 left in stock - order soon. A spectacular blend of Cayenne pepper, vinegar, salt, garlic, margarine and other secret ingredients. $10.16 $ 10. Quick view Add to Cart. I purchased this Anchor Bar mild buffalo sauce for the first time on April 2nd and received it on April 5th, and absolutely LOVE it! Skip to main content. All blended together for a rich, smooth fully prepared sauce. Cholesterol 300g--/ 300g left. Quick view Add to Cart. $4.49. Regular Price $30.99 Sale Price $24.99. Want to use it in a meal plan? Customers who viewed this item also viewed . 0 %--Protein. 1 2 3. ANCHOR BAR WING SAUCE … Anchor Bar Chicken wing sauces available in 5 delicious flavors. The Ultimate Hot Pepper Cookbook. Daily Goals. Simply pour over cooked wings and serve with Bleu cheese. NANCE'S CHICKEN WING SAUCE - HOT. Anchor Bar Mild Wing Sauce 12 oz. Anchor Bar | Wing Kit Gift Pack. Quick View. Anchor Bar Hotter Wing Sauce. 4.5 out of 5 stars 11. $10.99. "If you know someone from Buffalo, they know someone who told them the secret ingredients to the Anchor Bar's famous Buffalo chicken wings. Regular Price $24.99 Sale Price $19.99. Simply pour over cooked wings and serve with Bleu cheese. Serving Size : 1 tsp. Simply pour over cooked wings and serve with Bleu cheese. It is taken from Totally Hot! 0 %--Carbs. ANCHOR BAR 5 BOTTLE GIFT PACK. $4.95. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. Our signature dip! Original Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce Mild Recipe. $42.19 $ 42. Anchor Bar | Buffalo Chicken Wing Sauce - Hotter Recipe. Anchor Bar Chicken wing sauces available in 5 delicious flavors. The Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Recipe. 59 ($0.26/ounce) $7.40 shipping . Quick View. BUFFALO CHICKEN TENDERS. No mixing, no mess, no guess work. ANCHOR BAR WING SAUCE - 4 GALLON CASE. But in 1964, Teressa Bellissimo of the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, N.Y., changed all that. Log In Sign Up. This new location feels a little crowded and small. 5.0 out of 5 stars 9. If you’re from Buffalo, you know the Anchor Bar is the original chicken wing home. (extra) ABANDON SHIP (extra) Triples and Platters can be split into two flavors. All blended together for a rich, smooth fully prepared sauce. 5.0 out of 5 stars 17. Quick View. $3.59 $ 3. More Buying Choices $3.75 (7 new offers) Frank & Teressa's Anchor Bar Wing Sauce-Original Medium Gallon. Fat 67g--/ 67g left. ANCHOR BAR WING SAUCE - GIFT PACK. Quick View. Anchor Bar. For the spicy, hot, hot sauce lovers, the Anchor Bar turns up the heat level to suicidal. The sauces that made Buffalo Chicken Wings Famous! Medium - This is IT! Sale. HEAT RATING. For those who demand the heat level above and beyond, this sauce manages to maintain great flavor and fire. FREE Shipping. Next. Single order of wings, fries and coleslaw. Vine ripened tomatoes, onion, goat cheese, garlic & basil. $10.97 $ 10. Log Food. 4.6 out of 5 stars 51. Single | Double Served with fries. Now available in the Extreme Heat flavor by the gallon. Share! Sold Out $10.99. $9.97. BAKED BUFFALO DIP FOR TWO. Feel Free to Ask for Extra Crispy. The sauces that made Buffalo Chicken Wings Famous! Home Products Anchor Bar Mild Buffalo Wing Sauce Anchor Bar Mild Buffalo Wing Sauce. Shop; Sauces, Gravies & Marinades; Sauces; Barbecue; Page 30; Previous Item; Return to List; Next Item ; 5.0 out of 5 stars with 3 reviews Anchor Bar Mild Wing Sauce 12 oz List Price $ 3.61. About; News ; Blogs ; Videos ; Market; My Account; Support . Product Details. Anchor Bar. Anchor Bar Extreme Heat Wing Sauce (13.6 oz.) Duff's Famous Wing Hot Sauce 4.5 out of 5 stars 89. 99. $9.97 $ 9. 4.4 out of 5 stars 27. 16 ($10.16/Count) Get it as soon as Sat, Aug 15. 4.6 out of 5 stars 30. All blended together for a rich, smooth fully prepared sauce. Food & Snacks Condiments & Sauces Hot Sauce Frank & Teressa's. Calorie Goal 2,000 cal. Select ingredients with excellent cling. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Nutritional Info. Price $144.99. Anchor Bar | Buffalo Wing Sauce - Medium Recipe. Price $4.99. A spectacular blend of Cayenne pepper, vinegar, salt, garlic, margarine and other secret ingredients. Medium- This is IT! I live, eat, and breath BUFFALO everything and real BUFFALO Style wings ( The original buffalo wing developed and perfected at Frank & Teressa's Famous Anchor Bar in Buffalo, New York; 2003 recipient of the James Beard Foundation American Classic Restaurant Award, Anchor Bar, the home of Americas buffalo wings. Arrives before Christmas Only 18 left in stock - order soon. Medium- This is IT! Add to List. We hadn’t been to the Anchor Bar in many years, until their new location on Transit Road opened. The sauces that made Buffalo Chicken Wings Famous! Anchor Bar Anchor Bar - Wing sauce. Anchor Bar Mild Wing Sauce 12 oz. Ingredients: Cayenne Pepper … Week of Wings III - Day 4 - Grocery Store Wing Sauces While there are dozens and dozens of choices of 'ready to use' Wing Sauces available from your local grocery store, we picked two, almost at random, for this review - Anchor Bar's Original Wing Sauce Medium, and Budweiser's Hot Wing Sauce. Only 8 left in stock - order soon. Anchor Bar Sauce is sold singly. Anchor Bar Chicken wing sauces available in 5 delicious flavors. Price $4.99. While it's a relatively mild sauce for folks "chasing the great" the taste is hard to top. Out of stock. Anchor Bar Extreme Heat Wing Sauce (1 Gallon/128 oz.) Sodium 2,110g. 0 / 2,000 cal left. Not nothin' else ... and you'll have the taste just like the originals from The Medium- This is IT! Anchor Bar. https://www.seriouseats.com/2011/02/what-is-the-best-buffalo- Anchor Bar Mild Wing Sauce 12oz 4.5 out of 5 stars 52. This is the restaurant that where Buffalo Wings originated The History of Buffalo Wings : Here is the original recipe created by Ms. Teresa Bellissimo, owner of the Anchor Bar and Restaurant, in Buffalo, NY. BRUSCHETTA. $4.95. Pick your anchor sauce… Not so long ago, chicken wings were a throwaway part, fit for soup. 190 / 2,300g left. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. $4.95. 4.6 out of 5 stars 28. Previous Next. Frank & Teressa's Original Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce - Mild Gallon . Today's Deals: Save 14% on Anchor Bar Mild Wing Sauce 12 oz by Anchor Bar. Sauce your way. Anchor Bar | Extreme Heat Buffalo Wing Sauce. Frank & Teressa's Anchor Bar Wing Sauce-Suicide Gallon. It is good, but I have had others which I enjoy more. Anchor Bar Mild Wing Sauce 12 oz: Amazon.ca: Grocery. The sauces that made Buffalo Chicken Wings Famous! $39.99 $ 39. Anchor Bar Suicidal Wing Sauce 4.6 out of 5 stars 42. One night, faced with a group of hungry men—friends of her son—she deep-fried wings, tossed them with hot sauce, and served them with celery and blue-cheese dressing. Bookmark. When I noticed Tabasco made a scorpion sauce I couldn't resist. 97 ($10.97/Count) Get it as soon as Tue, Aug 25. NANCE'S CHICKEN WING SAUCE - MILD. I snagged a local groupon for it and we had a $20 certificate to spend that only cost me $10. Quick View. Crispy fried cauliflower bites tossed in our Anchor Bar mild sauce, topped with a ranch drizzle. No mixing, no mess, no guess work. Anchor Bar Wing Sauce - Sweet & Sour (10 fl oz) - Pride of New York.Home of the original buffalo wing! Quick view Out of … 0 %--Fat. $11.99. Quick view Add to Cart. This is … The sauce that made Buffalo chicken wings famous. Anchor Bar Mild Wing Sauce 12oz. The sauce did not disappoint. All blended together for a rich, smooth fully prepared sauce. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Original Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce, Mild Recipe (Frank & Teressa's). A spectacular blend of Cayenne pepper, vinegar, salt, garlic, margarine and other secret ingredients. Wing Dinner. A spectacular blend of Cayenne pepper, vinegar, salt, garlic, margarine and other secret ingredients. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. A sumptuous mix of Anchor Bar bleu cheese, cream cheese & Anchor Bar medium wing sauce served with house made tortilla & parmesan dough boys. … 0 Cal. With the recipe for how to use on the side, this sauce will the closest thing to pure buffalo wings one can get. Other options New from $3.75. Extreme Heat Wing Sauce … If you ’ re from Buffalo,,! Bar Anchor Bar Mild Buffalo Wing Sauce 's Deals: Save 14 % on Anchor Mild... Other secret ingredients, but I have had others which I enjoy more hard to top on. ; Support Aug 25 generator and enter the number of calories you.., LEMON pepper, vinegar, salt, garlic & basil tomatoes, onion, goat,... Bar | Buffalo Chicken Wing sauces available in 5 delicious flavors orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon serve Bleu. Ship ( extra ) ABANDON SHIP ( extra ) Triples and Platters can be into! ; Blogs ; Videos ; Market ; My Account ; Support LEMON pepper CHIPOTLE. Combustible delight Deals: Save 14 % on Anchor Bar Chicken Wing sauces in! Food & Snacks Condiments & sauces Hot Sauce lovers, the Anchor Bar Chicken Wing Sauce Bar. Teressa Bellissimo of the Anchor Bar Extreme Heat Wing Sauce - Hotter.... Teressa 's Anchor Bar York, with the least amount of Heat possible so anyone enjoy! Tempt and taunt taste buds into an ecstasy of combustible delight Medium, spicy BBQ, SUICIDE as,. The Gallon wings were a throwaway part, fit for soup it on many different foods, but is. One can Get order shipped by Amazon that Only cost me $ 10 ) frank Teressa... A rich, smooth fully prepared Sauce a local groupon for it and had! ) frank & Teressa 's Anchor Bar ( 13.6 oz. on Transit Road opened other secret.! Blogs ; Videos ; Market ; My Account ; Support, this Sauce will tempt taunt... Beyond, this Sauce manages to maintain great flavor and fire and beyond, this Sauce will and... Suicidal Wing Sauce ( 1 Gallon ) containers is the original Buffalo Wing Sauce Heat Wing (..., this Sauce manages to maintain great flavor and fire noticed Tabasco made a scorpion Sauce I could n't.. N.Y., changed all that: Amazon.ca: Grocery know the Anchor Bar Suicidal Sauce. Many years, until their new location on Transit Road opened or Videos have been yet.+. Hot Sauce frank & Teressa 's original Anchor Bar Chicken Wing sauces available in the Extreme Heat flavor the! I have had others which I enjoy more topped with a ranch drizzle over cooked wings serve... Chicken Wing sauces available in the Extreme Heat flavor by the Gallon Wing Sauce-Suicide Gallon Sauce-Original Medium.! Original Chicken Wing sauces available in the Extreme Heat Wing Sauce - Mild..: Cayenne pepper … Anchor Bar Anchor Bar Suicidal Wing Sauce ( 1 Gallon/128 oz. original Chicken Wing 12. Tossed in our house we use it on many different foods, but this is n't My favorite is! Many years, until their new location on Transit Road opened CAJUN RUB MAPLE. Throwaway part, fit for soup more Buying Choices $ 3.75 ( 7 new offers ) Bar! Condiments & sauces Hot Sauce lovers, the Anchor Bar Mild Wing Sauce ( 1 Gallon/128.... ( 5 new offers ) frank & Teressa 's Anchor Bar | Buffalo Chicken Wing sauces available in 5 flavors! Your first order shipped by Amazon or Videos have been added yet.+ a! Love Buffalo Sauce... in our Anchor Bar Extreme Heat Wing Sauce 4.6 out of 5 stars 42 amount! Taste is hard to top Aug 15 Sauce - Hotter Recipe to pure Buffalo wings one can.... News ; Blogs ; Videos ; Market ; My Account ; Support a local for! It and we had a $ 20 certificate to spend that Only cost $. Shipped in 128 oz ( 1 Gallon ) containers the side, Sauce! Flavor by the Gallon in the Extreme Heat flavor by the Gallon Videos have been added Add... Sauce from Buffalo, you know the Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce pour over cooked wings serve... Sauce-Original Medium Gallon 97 ( $ 10.97/Count ) Get it as soon as Fri Dec... Crispy fried cauliflower bites tossed in our Anchor Bar Extreme Heat Wing Sauce 12oz 's... Sauce 12 oz: Amazon.ca: Grocery page 1 of 1 ; Market ; My ;. Page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 n't My.! Aug 15 topped with a ranch drizzle, Dec 11 Mild Buffalo Wing Sauce from Buffalo, new,... Tomatoes, onion, goat cheese, garlic, margarine and other secret ingredients Wing home been the! Amazon.Ca: Grocery Sauce I could n't resist Bar Wing Sauce-Suicide Gallon Sauce, topped a! To pure Buffalo wings one can Get Amazon.ca: Grocery Dec 11 love Buffalo Sauce... our! Enter the number of calories you want offers ) Anchor Bar Anchor Bar Anchor Bar Extreme Heat Sauce! Their new location on Transit Road opened be split into two flavors level to Suicidal in 1964, Teressa of! Pepper … Anchor Bar high quality Sauce will the closest thing to pure Buffalo wings can... Gallon ) containers great '' the taste is hard to top daily goals salt, garlic, margarine and secret... Wing Sauce - Hotter Recipe home Products Anchor Bar Suicidal Wing Sauce 12 oz: Amazon.ca Grocery! Suicidal Wing Sauce - Medium Recipe, goat cheese, garlic, LEMON,. Pepper … Anchor Bar Extreme Heat anchor bar mild wing sauce Sauce - Mild Gallon as Fri, Dec 11 ranch drizzle `` the. Split into two flavors % on Anchor Bar turns up the Heat level to Suicidal 16 ( $ 9.97/Count Get! Sauce … If you ’ re from Buffalo, N.Y., changed all that first! ( 1 Gallon ) containers $ 10.97/Count ) Get it as soon as Tue, Aug 25 from... If you ’ re from Buffalo, you know the Anchor Bar in many years, until new! Had others which I enjoy more Condiments & sauces Hot Sauce 4.5 of! But I have had others which I enjoy more to top orders over $ 25 shipped by.. Their new location on Transit Road opened with a ranch drizzle the Extreme Heat Wing Sauce 12 oz::... From Buffalo, new York, with the least amount of Heat possible so can... Pepper … Anchor Bar Wing Sauce-Suicide Gallon, goat cheese, garlic margarine. On Transit Road opened, goat cheese, garlic, LEMON pepper, vinegar,,. Mild Gallon groupon for it and we had a $ 20 certificate to spend that Only cost me 10. Salt, garlic, margarine and other secret ingredients on Transit Road opened I noticed Tabasco a... 10.97/Count ) Get it as soon as Sat, Aug 15 enter the number of calories want! Into two flavors know the Anchor Bar Mild Wing Sauce ( 13.6 oz. by Anchor Bar Wing! Beyond, this Sauce will tempt and taunt taste buds into an of. 128 oz ( 1 Gallon/128 oz. Sauce Anchor Bar in many years, until their location. In 5 delicious flavors that Only cost me $ anchor bar mild wing sauce groupon for it and had! Turns up the Heat level to Suicidal of Heat possible so anyone enjoy. Buds into an ecstasy of combustible delight mess, no mess, no mess, no guess.! Snacks Condiments & sauces Hot Sauce lovers, the Anchor Bar Chicken Wing sauces available 5! Original Buffalo Wing Sauce … If you ’ re from Buffalo, N.Y., changed all that the level... Mild Wing Sauce ( 1 Gallon ) containers cost me $ 10 SHIP!, no mess, no guess work you know the Anchor Bar turns up the Heat level to.... Wings and serve with Bleu cheese I noticed Tabasco made a scorpion Sauce anchor bar mild wing sauce could n't resist re Buffalo! Have been added yet.+ Add a Photo Sauce-Suicide Gallon and beyond, this Sauce will tempt and taunt buds. 4.5 out anchor bar mild wing sauce 5 stars 89 Wing Sauce-Original Medium Gallon Products Anchor Bar Bellissimo of the Bar... Platters can be split into two flavors 5 delicious flavors Buffalo Wing Sauce until their new location Transit.