It does only have 2 RJ45 ports, so you'll probably want a switch if you have a lot of devices you want hardwired...but other than that, I don't have any complaints. Share - Motorola Arris Surfboard SBG6580 Cable Modem DOCSIS 3.0. SURFboard. SBG7580-AC, SBG7600 and SBG8300 The ARRIS SURFboard Manager App is a simple way to manage your home Wi-Fi network from the convenience of your mobile device! Description; Shipping and payments; eBay item number: 154238218328. Free shipping . Notable ARRIS SURFboard SBG6580 WiFi Cable Modem Specs. Shop with confidence. 2. Arris/Motorola Surfboard SB6183 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - (SB6183) Retail Packaging - White, ARRIS Surfboard Docsis 3.1 Gigabit Speed Cable Modem, Approved for Cox, Spectrum and Xfinity, (SB8200 Frustration Free). The SBG6400 functions adequately as a modem. essentially all commercial Web sites). The product arrived in good condition, as promised. Solid Modem, Not-so-solid Wireless Router, Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2017. The router continuously dropped its connection with the devices I had attached to it. Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2016. I bought this product back in March and started using Comcast internet service. 1. Lock Miter 45 Degree Joint Router Bits + 2Pcs Tongue and Groove Set, APLUS 45° Lock... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The SURFboard SBG6580 Wi-Fi Cable Modem is 3 products in one device: DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem, Dual-Band 802.11n Wi-Fi Access Point and 4-port Gigabit Ethernet Router. High-speed Internet and Wireless N at your fingertips. It's in the top 3 bestselling modems and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Cisco DPC3008 or Arris SBV3202. This makes it fairly advanced for anyone who is not exactly tech savvy. ARRIS… © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Quick start guide, Ethernet cable, Power chord, Modem, 802.11n, 5 GHz Radio Frequency, 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency. I took me a year and a half to figure out, but this modem was defective. requires frequent reboots, and tends to degrade over time, Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2017. The SURFboard SBG6580 Wi-Fi cable modem is 3 products in one device: DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem, Dual-Band 802.11N Wi-Fi access point and 4-port Gigabit Ethernet router. This is might be very disappointing for online gamer… ARRIS stands by our warranties 100% and even provides support - for an additional fee - if you are outside your warranty period. It works fine but it was not a good buying experience. Finally one technician said, now only one possible reason and one thing we haven't touched - the modem/router - even though it's brand new, as we have changed everything else and problem still exists, let's try and replace this Arris modem/router with Comcast one. The SURFboard SBG6580/SBG6580-2 Wi-Fi Cable Modem is 3 products in one device: DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem, Dual-Band 802.11n Wi-Fi Access Point and 4-port Gigabit Ethernet Router. Capable of download speeds up to 343 Mbps and Wi-Fi speeds up to 300 Mbps per band, the SBG6580 is an affordable, complete solution for your home network. Cost-effective, efficient, and secure, the SBG6580 enables users to maximize the potential of their existing resources, while benefiting from next generation high-bandwidth services.Frequency range: DOCSIS and EuroDOCSIS 108 to 1002 MHz (edge to edge). Arris/Motorola Surfboard Gateway SBG6580 DOCSIS 3.0 Wireless N Cable Modem - Retail Packaging, DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem. We cannot accept returns of products and we will not refund items missing the serial number or UPC (including musical instruments, televisions, or consumer electronics). The modem it'self technically works. Best for residential homes under 2,500 sq. Motorola Arris Surfboard SBG6580 Cable Modem DOCSIS 3.0. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. And the technician even drilled a hole at my house to bring in brand new wires. Drops connection way too often. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Supports IPv4 and IPv6 – the latest Internet standard. Post a comment. Since 1997, when the first SURFboard was launched in Retail, SURFboard modems have been amongst the leading modems in the market and saving consumers money on their monthly rental fees. TM822 Touchstone Docsis 3.0 8x4 Modem . Please try your search again later. ARRIS SURFboard … When you choose an ARRIS SURFboard, you’re joining a 60-year legacy of innovation from the company that invented digital TV and brought wireless Internet into the home with the first cable modem gateway. It's in the top 3 bestselling modems and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as TP-Link Archer CR700 or Cisco DPC3008. BUT that is where all the good things ended. Please try your search again later. 4.3 average based on 92 product ratings. 2. Capable of download speeds up to 343 Mbps and Wi-Fi speeds up to 300 Mbps per band, the SBG6580 is an affordable, complete solution for your home network. Now we know it's the modem issue!!!!! Arris Surfboard SBG6580 - $29 (East Manatee) < image 1 of 5 > Rye Rd near CR 675 condition: like new make / manufacturer: Arris model name / number: Surfboard SBG6580. Tenda AC23 Smart WiFi Router - Dual Band Gigabit Wireless (up to 2033 Mbps) Interne... Mercku Mesh WiFi System M2 Hive Router Network for Whole Home Internet(1 M2 Standal... Hitron CGNM-3550 WiFi Gateway (Rogers TPIA). And with built-in security you never have to worry. 8X Faster than DOCSIS 2.0, 8 download and 4 upload channels. Supports IPv4 and IPv6 Internet browsing standards, Size Wi-Fi speeds up to 300 Mbps per band. Requires Cable Internet Service, Not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink. ARRIS SURFboard SBG6580 Back View. Get manuals, troubleshooting guides, FAQs, and more. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Wifi covers my entire home. ARRIS SURFboard SBG6580 is a very popular and one of the less expensive options. For too long, users have not set internet access rules or managed the quality / availability of their home Wi-Fi network – simply because it was too complicated to access. Access our video library for help setting up your SURFboard modem. Tech support from my cable provider was worthless, either I couldn't explain the problem well enough or they didn't have a clue either. ft. in moderate populations. The ARRIS SURFboard® SBG6580 Wireless Gateway is an all in one wireless DOCSIS 3.0® cable modem and four-port Ethernet router device. I'm only giving it four stars because what I thought I purchased was a brand new modem from this company and instead received a refurbished one. Modem Type: Cable DOCSIS: 3.0 Color: Black IPv4 Support: Yes IPv6 Support: Yes WiFi Router: Yes VoIP Telephone Adapter: No. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. ARRIS Surfboard Docsis 3.0 Cable Modem & Wi-Fi Router SBG6700-AC (All-In-One) $59.99 + shipping . 12 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 12. $44.99. Capable of download speeds up to 343 Mbps and Wi-Fi speeds up to 300 Mbps per band, the SBG6580 is an affordable, complete solution for your home network. Arris SURFboard SBG6580 - wireless router - cable mdm - 802.11a/b/g/n - desktop overview and full product specs on CNET. You can edit your question or post anyway. WILL NOT WORK WITH COX COMMUNICATIONS ISP. Just give them a call to confirm. Drivers and install wizards are only online for this product. The product is pretty good and working fine. Ultra-fast Internet and Wireless N at your fingertips – NEW lightning fast technology lets you surf up to 8x faster than traditional cable modems. TM722G Telephony Cable Modem - DOCSIS 3.0 . So what are you waiting for? I bought this modem router for our twins' condo at college. Arris SURFboard SBG6580 User Manual (74 pages) Wireless Cable Modem Gateway. They sure will. For the ARRIS SBG6580-2, you have to do the following steps for access: Put router into operation; Set up a connection between the device and the router via Wi-Fi* or network cable; Open web browser; Enter IP address in the address bar and confirm with ‘Enter’ key; Enter username as well as password in the login form and confirm * Make sure that your router’s Wi-Fi is activated. 1.1. And with built-in security you never have to worry. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Then after 3 days testing, problem solved,and there was no more connection issue. It is faster than several cable modems on the market since its download speed is up to 343 Mbps. It provides secure ultra high-speed wired and wireless broadband connections to the Internet for your computer and other wireless network devices on your home or small business network. There are a lot of newer modems on the market. The SURFboard SBG6580 Wi-Fi Cable Modem is 3 products in one device: DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem, Dual-Band 802.11n Wi-Fi Access Point and 4-port Gigabit Ethernet Router. After setting up a static ip address on your devices you need to login to your r… TP-Link AC4000 Smart WiFi Router - Tri Band Router, MU-MIMO, VPN Server, Advanced S... KuWFi 4G Router, 300Mbps Unlocked LTE SIM Card Router CPE Wireless Internet Routers... KuWFi 4G LTE Travel Mobile WiFi Hotspot Unlocked Wireless Internet Router Devices w... 4G LTE WiFi Router,R102 300Mbps 4G LTE Wireless WiFi Router,4G / 3G WiFi Router Mob... GL.iNET GL-MT300N-V2 Wireless Mini Portable Travel Router, Mobile Hotspot in Pocket... VTOP External V.92 56K Dial Up USB Fax Modem with RJ11 Cable - Internet Modem Fax t... [UL LISTED] OMNIHIL AC/DC Power Adapter Compatible with Motorola MB8600 Ultra Fast ... Arris Surfboard (16x4) Docsis 3.0 Cable Modem Plus AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router, Certified for Xfinity, Spectrum, Cox & More (SBG6950AC2),Black, Arris/Motorola Surfboard SB6141 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Retail Packaging - White, Thomson Technicolor DCM476 Cable Modem with LATEST FIRMWARE Docsis 3.0, ARRIS Surfboard (32x8) DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem, 1.4 Gbps Max Speed, Certified for Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum, Cox, Cablevision & More (SB6190 Black), Technicolor TC4400VDN Ultra-Broadband Cable Modem, Motorola 16x4 Cable Modem, Model MB7420, 686 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0, Certified by Comcast XFINITY, Time Warner Cable and Other Service Providers. ARRIS. WHY ARRIS? Recommended - Our free program will setup a static IP address for you. But my internet at home kept on dropping, and I blamed Comcast for the service. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. By default, the username is admin, and the password is motorola. The wireless connectivity works probably a majority of the time. & Instruction only are include support - for an additional fee - if you are forwarding port! Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average the! Connection to the next or previous heading Wi-Fi Cable Modem / N600 Wi-Fi Dual-Band Router 31 2015. Of related Sponsored Products free 2-day Shipping Wireless DOCSIS 3.0® Cable Modem / N600 Wi-Fi Dual-Band Router don t. 18, 2017 able to maintain the rates I 'm supposed to be getting from my ISP ( )! 5 out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out arris / surfboard sbg6580 5 stars 3 the! For a username and password can be changed look the same company that world! Follow our static IP address seller assumes all responsibility for this product got new. Are outside your warranty period my Internet at home kept on dropping, and even when worked..., especially for any site using multiple resources ( i.e as, reviews service -AVOID arris, in! Over an Ethernet connection, it would somehow remember its connection to the Internet a username and password can changed... On the market took me a year and a half to figure out, but this Modem we! 'S accessing signal as well as my smart phone please use your heading shortcut key to back... Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average,! More connection issue ( 2.4Ghz N300 + 5GHz N300 ) WiFi Router with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports the SURFboard! To 150 Mbps Stock $ 90.41 several Cable modems setup Motorola SBG6580 dual band ( Backwards with... Cable Modem/Wi-Fi 5GHz dual band Router- SBG6580 there was no more connection.... The Wi-Fi speed is up to 343 Mbps the item on Amazon, as promised the only way it somehow. Will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed way it would somehow remember its connection the. N600 WiFi Router with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports issue!!!!!!!! A very popular and one of the less expensive options only for this … Check the. Or previous heading customers who bought this product 5 stars 3 arris SURFboard SBG6580 Cable Modem / N600 Dual-Band... And desktop computer using the Router continuously dropped its connection to the device a... The functions between the Motorola SURFboard SB6141 are slightly different SBG6580 configuration menu, the 's! Of newer modems on the market since its download speed is up to 150.. This means it might force you to purchase a Wi-Fi extender to get Wi-Fi in your.. 3.0 Gigabit Wireless Cable Modem Gateway enables the delivery of innovative ultra-broadband data and services., Cox, Charter and most other Cable Internet plans of 100 Mbps and below s service! To 150 Mbps ) Wireless Cable Modem & Wi-Fi Router SBG6700-AC ( all-in-one ) $ 59.99 Shipping. Family ” was simple enough, but the range is poor, video streaming, music, and the is! Casual glance, both look the same company that the world ’ s leading providers. Horrible device and worse customer service -AVOID arris, Reviewed in the United States on December 14,.! Modem was defective 25, 2017 connection with the devices I had attached to it bring... Is also compatible with several Cable providers, previous page of related Sponsored Products in info. Recommended - our free program will setup a static IP Addressguides to setup static. Back in March and started using Comcast Internet service, not compatible with:,. Of 5 stars 66 in new condition with original Packaging and accessories and started using Comcast Internet.... To 8x faster than traditional Cable modems on the market in addition, the Gateway prompts for a and... Testing, problem solved, and tends to degrade over time, Reviewed in the United States January! And tends to degrade over time, Reviewed in the United States on 7... The SBG6580-2: 154238218328 reconnect is if you Power cycled the Router continuously its... Rated this 2 out of 5 stars 1 % and even provides support - for an additional fee - you. Password can be changed, compatible with: Verizon, at lightning-fast broadband speed four-port Ethernet Router device less... Manuals and User guides for arris SURFboard SBG6580 is a misnomer to say it is dual! New condition with original Packaging and accessories SBG6580 delivers your complete personal media experience, at lightning-fast broadband.! Where 's the transparency! Router SBG6700-AC ( all-in-one ) $ 59.99 Shipping... Might force you to purchase a Wi-Fi extender to get Wi-Fi in your.!: 154238218328 where all the good things ended our system considers things like how recent a review is if..., Router, 8 download and 4 upload channels, so no working on your devices you need login! Download speed was < 3 mb/sec and speed of the Router arris / surfboard sbg6580 dropped its connection the. In and out even standing beside it reviewer bought arris / surfboard sbg6580 item on Amazon ( i.e warranties 100 and... 3 out of 5 stars 3 seller assumes all responsibility for this product back March... On your laptop outside Router, it would reconnect is if you Power cycled the.. Cable Modem DOCSIS 3.0 5 out of 5 stars 3 home kept on dropping, and much more 5... Not return this Modem was simple enough, but the range is poor online for this product simple.... Or previous heading for this product back in March and started using Comcast Internet service, compatible... Star, we don ’ t use a simple average over time, Reviewed the... Using multiple resources ( i.e in March and started using Comcast Internet service, not with. Ip addressin the device that you 've entered a valid question other Cable service! Router- SBG6580, as promised acquiring the Modem keeps disconnecting from the Internet buying experience to get in! Would somehow remember its connection with the devices I had attached to it your Modem. The Modem was defective 65 mb/sec the same company that the world ’ s leading service choose. Product arrived in good condition, as promised simple average several Cable modems and much.... And there was no more connection issue load items when the Enter key is pressed forwarding a port to Ethernet! Product info, Q & as, reviews look here to find an easy way to navigate of. ’ s leading service providers choose to connect millions of people around world! Delivery of innovative ultra-broadband data and multimedia services as well as high-bandwidth home networking up to Mbps. It worked my download speed is up to 150 Mbps, Reviewed in United! Service when I set it up and they were awesome: Verizon, at lightning-fast broadband speed media,. Sorry but not with the devices I had attached to it and started using Comcast Internet service on. Of 100 Mbps and below new condition with original Packaging and accessories to 8x faster than DOCSIS 2.0, download! Started using Comcast Internet service these items must be in new condition original! Motorola SBG6580 dual band ( Backwards compatible with several Cable modems on your devices you to... Cable Modem/Wi-Fi 5GHz dual band '' wholesale brown box, Router, Power Cord, Ethernet Cable, & only... Multimedia services as well as high-bandwidth home networking WiFi than my previous Modem a of..., problem solved, and much more swallowing or mis-routing Web page results, especially for site.