Sibley Bell Tents. Wat onze klanten zeggen over hun Bell tent van 4 meter doorsnee: Fantastische kampeervakantie! Prompt response, no quibble money back. A bit hit and missIt’s 50:50 if they pick up the phone, emails are rarely replied to and messages are not returnedThat said once you do speak to them they are helpful. Got given a new one for a wedding present and am in love all over again! I then got an answer asking for my order number then nothing since. Was this helpful? TentHome 4-Season Bell Tent Glamping Waterproof Cotton with Roof Stove Jack Hole for Camping Hiking Christmas Party Beige. Our bell tent reviews 1. Visit this website bellte nt.co.uk. Let’s take a look at some of the features of the tent and some of the Pros and Cons and dive into what makes this tent so great. The tent was wonderful and the overall experience exceeded my expectations by a country mile. Tobyn tent’s are the best and he will do all he can to accommodate you! I got no reply so sent a further 2 emails requesting cancellation but again got no reply. Comfort. Have to find money to buy another tent at short notice.Not f'kin happy!!! Moreover, there are additional treatments that add extra waterproofing for all kinds of weather as well as make the tent UV-resistant and mold-resistant. Our guests have given us positive reviews about the bell tents as well. Gefällt 4.681 Mal. !I ordered a tent.A week later still no dispatch update.Called on phone number on website... no answer.Emailed address on website... no response.Found different email address and emailed that... got a response saying they had the tent in stock and they would be sending it soon.Two weeks later, it has still not been dispatched and I have had no update about it.Called on another number from an email and they said it had been collected by DPD yesterday. JC Jan C. Greenland. AVOID THIS COMPANY. I found Bell-tents.co.uk to be 1 of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. 3.0. Great tent, easy to put up, held up well to the windy weather. After pegging out the tent, you then enter the tent to put the sturdy centre pole into place, followed by slotting the A-frame doorway in place. Bell-tent.co.uk Appalling customer service. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. 3.7 out of 5 stars 14. Amazing service - reliable, great value and very very comfortable. bellte nt.co.uk. Value. In Stock | | Dispatched Within 24 Hours* $1,319. After a few days I tried to contact the company about a possible delivery date as I was leaving on holiday ( for which I needed the tent! ) The double stitch reinforcement is ideal … I was eventually given a £25 discount but actually some zip glide would have been more useful as I see now that they sell that. Poor quality product! Hi there, thank you for your great feedback! Thank you so much. | Read 861-880 Reviews out of 1,559 customer reviews (93) Buy View Add to wishlist. Our concept blends the magic and romance of sleeping under canvas with some of the special touches you might find in a boutique hotel, with a range of accommodation options to suit every budget and our unparalleled customer service – from booking to check-out and beyond. Our Boutique Cotton Canvas Bell Tent will help you feel at home whilst away. I can’t recommend these guys highly enough. However the zip around the bottom was stiff and kept getting caught so I emailed. It just didn’t fit. The Great Indoors, Lymm. Get it now on Amazon.com . They’ll change your perception of camping. This assures high comfort when camping in nature with a beautiful sea view. I inspected the tent & found it to be very poorly made with a number of manufacturing faults. I was able to set it up in less than 15 mins. Guest recommends this property. Übersicht. Condition. 99. I ordered a Bell tent but after reading poor reviews of the company & it's products I quickly emailed them to cancel the order. but one call to Bell Tent hq and the gorgeous tent was up. All rights reserved. Bell Tent UK offered the best deal and certainly the friendliest service. Why i have no idea, you would think that just one company would be enough, there is definitely something off about them, several companies connected to each other, several supposed business locations...something wrong there! Read more. Avoid 'bell-tents.co.uk' they are not good. 1 von 33. belltent.co.uk. Sibley Bell Tents by CanvasCamp are the best canvas tents for glamping and camping. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Made from thick dyed cotton canvas, our canopies are a great addition to your bell tent.Weather proofed - Treated with water, mould and UV resistant fabric treatments. Book Bell Tent Glamping, Southampton on Tripadvisor: See 48 traveler reviews, 76 candid photos, and great deals for Bell Tent Glamping, ranked #5 of 56 specialty lodging in Southampton and rated 4.5 of 5 … Bell Tent Party Events incl. Customer Service. For starters it only has two poles, a very heavy duty centre pole (32mm diametre and made of 2mm thick steel) and the A frame pole to shape and support the entrance. C night! Always great service at Bell tent UK. Bell Tent Uk Reviews 96 • Excellent . 5.0. it's now January 20th. They said they would send the tracking number... again this did not happen! Therefore, i would recommend the company. Write a review. It’s the perfect size for what we were looking for and the same great quality that we’re used to from Bell Tent Boutique. There’s a reason why … See 48 traveller reviews, 76 candid photos, and great deals for Bell Tent Glamping, ranked #5 of 56 Speciality lodging in Southampton and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Considering how expensive the tents are I definitely expected more from Belltents customer service. Bell tent - 400 Sibley Deluxe, vast grondzeil Dit voorjaar deze Bell tent gekocht. Bell Tent (2) Glamping on Navajoland. It's several years since we bought it but it comes to Cornwall on our annual pilgrimage west everytime. I am very concerned that we have wasted our hard earned cash and that we may have been better to spend a little more, elsewhere in the first place. This beautiful and unique oasis is settled inside Camp Porton Biondi in Rovinj. Wir haben buchstäblich Tausende von großartigen Produkten in allen Produktkategorien. built to match our tents. I had a fantastic experience with this company. Thanks to the 100% cotton canvas the tent is breathable and cooler during the warmer months compared to typical polyester and polycotton tents and in the winter or cooler months the insulating properties will make this tent warm and cosy which means you can camp all year round quite comfortably. Bell Tents Rovinj represents a new form of camping – Glamping, a luxury type of camping in synergy with nature. Top 10 Best Bell Tents Reviews 10-Outdoor Cotton Canvas Outdoor Camping Bell Tents. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for DANCHEL Cotton Bell Tent with Two Stove Jacket (Top and Wall) at Amazon.com. Erecting a bell tent is far simpler than erecting most nylon tents. Excellent outback frontier stove. Verfügbarkeit. 4.0. It was as described and arrived in 3 days!! The only replies I got were to the Hotmail account and phone number printed on the original delivery label. If you don't need it before going to France, we once got Obelink to ship an inner tent to a French campsite and took delivery there but whether you can do that with a tent obviously depends on how accommodating the site will be. but had only a standard reply to say I would be contacted soon. Watch us set up our 4 M canvas bell tent from the Bell Tent Boutique for the first time on a trial run. Stationery . 4.6. bellte nt.co.uk. The material was a strange slightly pink colour, and didn't look or feel like other canvas tents. Ordered a 5m Bell tent with flu hole and received a 4m, emailed the company on 3 different email address's, phoned the number on the website and sent a letter recorded delivery to the address on the website and had no response. That or there is some sort of money laundering or scam taking place, pfft, wouldn't surprise me.............................................................................................................a whole month of politely trying to contact and nothing but complete ignorance, someone has to pass the message on and get it know to the masses to avoid these people like the plague! Book Bell Tent Glamping, Southampton on Tripadvisor: See 47 traveller reviews, 76 candid photos, and great deals for Bell Tent Glamping, ranked #5 of 58 Speciality lodging in Southampton and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Ear plugs, eye masks, candle lights and towels. This canvas Tent features two stove … Our concept blends the magic and romance of sleeping under canvas with some of the special touches you might find in a boutique hotel, with a range of accommodation options to suit every budget and our unparalleled customer service – from booking to check-out and beyond. Bell Tent 13ft (4m) Luna Bell Tent - Sandstone . belltent.co.uk. Bell Tent delivered it super quick and this time we got the inner (for separate sleeping pod) and a porch for muddy boots etc.. so grown up now! Share | Facebook • Twitter. These luxury accommodations are a far cry from their leaky, slippery nylon counterparts. Hotel Bell Tent think of everything to make your stay as easy as poss and everyone who works there is extra lovely and helpful. Write a review. 1 Bewertung. £359.99 £ 359. The bell tent uses a cotton canvas that provides breathability and natural waterproofing properties. Have had a belltent for 7 years bought from belltent.co.uk, this summer I had my first ever issue with it cos the front entrance zip broke. Attention to detail and a quality product. At 113 square feet, it’s perfect for a family of six to ten people, with plenty of light from the built-in windows and breathability through the sturdy canvas. The stove jack is coated with silicone to make it incredibly heat resistant… Now in contact with trading standards and the consumer ombudsman who will be assessing this further. . Professional from start to finish. For many of us this year going camping was a welcome highlight. Yukon Bell Tent Review. If you go backwards and forwards a few times it re connects but not fully. Short side walls were later added to the design giving the tent its characteristic bell shape, a new name, and more walk around room. FREE Delivery. Suddenly I want to go camping every weekend. Guests at Bell Tent Glamping can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden. I showed up at their warehouse without an appointment and the gentleman there took it upon himself to show me the tents, comparing the 3m and 4m, highlighting the differences, taking the time to advise on how to pitch and re-pack. Ausstattung. Quality canvas Bell Tents weren’t available in the UK apart from one made-to-order offering costing thousands. Poor quality product! This traditional bell tent is simple to set up, using a two-pole support system. Write a review Write a review Reviews 96 Write a review. Events. Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. Rescue mask... thank you! Have had a belltent for 7 years bought from belltent.co.uk, this summer I had my first ever issue with it cos the front entrance zip broke. They said they would send the tracking number by email... they didn't send it!Called again to request the tracking number or cancel my order. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. My first Bell Tent lasted me over 13 years - so hard wearing, easy to put up and like an old friend by the end of it! Bell Tent Boutique has 5 stars! Added a stove , and it was very warm inside, perfect for the 1 deg. 1” steel tubing and solid spring rods create an extra sturdy frame, which we think makes it reliable for summer or winter camping. Pricey, but the practically the best family tent on the market, bar the cost. When it arrived, I struggled to put it up (I've never seen the point of reading the manual!) © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. Beautifully made tents, great customer service 10/10. Southampton Guildhall is 5.6 mi from the accommodations, while Ageas Bowl is 5.6 mi away. Hot water bottles and extra blankets are provided, but we do advise that you bring some warm clothes. Very pleased with the tent. Claim your company profile to access Trustpilot’s free business tools and start getting closer to your customers today! Avalon Bell Tent Awning Made from the same canvas fabric as our tents; waterproof and breathable 100% cotton canvas (10.10 oz.) Because you likely won’t be getting your money back, or a new tent for that matter. Bell tent review. Great tent! Made from sturdy canvas and high-quality detailing, bell camping tents are beautiful in design, inside and out. It’s not even like I asked for a refund. I would imagine that the reason there are so much companies connected is that whoever the useless person who is running things is has something to blame his failures on or somewhere to pass the blame to so as to refuse to accept responsibility for the fact that they are all useless, with super poor customer service. Bell tents please get your act together!Since posting this I did get a response apologising for the delay and suggesting zip glide and or a replacement zip glider so will give them a go. It is very roomy perfect for parties, picnics, weddings, family camping, and luxury camping and group campouts. Enjoy the great outdoors in comfort with our epic range of bell tents - your new home from home. It was delivered within 2 days. Delighted with everything I have from Belltent. . Share your shopping experience and hear what 6 customers have said about Bell tents. Item added to wishlist. Heavy duty, solid construction. I am seriously disappointed with the level of customer service from bell-tents.co.uk.I bought a 5 metre tent which arrived two weeks after I ordered and went to my neighbours address, which meant waiting another 3 days for the company to redeliver.We put the tent up and it had stitching lose in two places, plus a small tear in the eyelet at the top of the door frame. I'm 1.90 m, so I think they had me in mind when they raised the entrance to 1.90 m ;-) The black mesh doors are truly excellent, and standard, not an option. I mean REN products! GEERTOP 4-6 Person Teepee Tent. Item removed from wishlist. Item added to wishlist. Great tent and after sales servce. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sibley Bell 400 Ultimate Tent - Cotton Bell Tent Yurt/Teepee/chill-Out Canvas New at Amazon.com. Higher side walls and best of all: a higher entrance. For those who want to experience the great outdoors in relative comfort, bell tents are the way to go. bell-tents.co.uk. Yá'át'ééh. Mittlerweile wissen Sie bereits, was Sie auch suchen, Sie werden es auf AliExpress sicher finden. Camping glamping with none of the fuss, hassle or bother of fighting with a tent to get one set up - is it cheating ... a little; is it worth every penny: YES! I reported this to Bell-tents.co.uk & requested that it be returned. http://www.attwoolls.co.uk/ This is a review video of the Quest Touareg Bell Tent. 4.3 out of 5. Beautiful tent just love! Have had a belltent for 7 years bought from belltent.co.uk, this summer I had my first ever issue with it cos the front entrance zip broke. 0 0. Fantastic service and lovely tent interiors. Tent and Awning Reviews Index > Bell Tent > 5m Ultimate Reviews: Current Model? Share | Facebook • Twitter. bell-tents.co.uk Visit this website bell-tents.co.uk. BuoQua Bell Tent Canvas Tent with Stove Hole Cotton Canvas Tents Yurt Tent for Camping 4-Season Waterproof Bell Tent for Family Camping Outdoor Hunting. Check Prices Here As well as the standard water repellent version, this shelter is also offered in a fire retardant and waterproof design. Crafted to the highest standard and available in 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m. The one-stop shop for all your camping needs; from festival glamping, exciting family holidays, weddings and summer playrooms, our range of luxury bell tents will make your camping experience unforgettable.. I ordered from them and product (emperor tent) came within 3 days.The flooring I ordered came direct from their supplier and was quicker it however is a bit small for the tent. There are about 5 different companies connected to them...Glamaxx, glamptex, sabritex, shumaxx and several others! Write a review. Events. However, they have some sort of restrictive agreement whereby Obelink sell only through Bell Tent and won't ship to the UK or Ireland. 1 0. We ordered a tent from this website last month. I got excuse after excuse from this company & found the service to be appalling & the product not fit for purpose. i might as well have set fire to my money for all i know, i don't know if these people are a scam or not! I received my tent in June (which was flawed) and have been trying to get in touch with Belltent UK several times since then, with not a single reply from their customer service. We bought the four metre deluxe bell tent which is perfect for our family, and it even gets the thumbs up from our hard-to-please teenagers who have suddenly shown an interest in coming camping with us, because they like staying in the tent as much as we do. Bell tents are generally 2.5-3 metres high at the central point, giving plenty of head room to move about inside the tent comfortably. However the phone only worked once, and after that they seemed to have blocked my number.I was relieved the return delivery made it through - on the first day the address was locked up. I only got responses when threatening a credit card chargeback. Connected ground sheet makes a difference to the temperature and security, whilst still giving the flexibility to roll up the sides if you need more ventilation. Do you agree with Bell tents's TrustScore? We also review the best canvas wall tent, canvas teepee tent, canvas wall tent with a stove jack, canvas cabin tent, and a canvas bell tent. Let’s take a look at some of the features of the tent and some of the Pros and Cons and dive into what makes this tent so great. This incredibly versatile shelter or sunscreen can be used in a multiple ways. Voice your opinion today and hear what 6 customers have already said. I took my daughters (aged 14, 12 and 9) for an outing with the alpacas and it was delightful. 4.0. We're going camping! Staff at reception were great. I ordered a Bell tent but after reading poor reviews of the company & it's products I quickly emailed them to cancel the order. My 5m bell tent red and white leaks and the ground sheet has two holes in it. Great tent and after sales servce. 98. Bumble Bell Tent Hire - Hova villas, Brighton, UK - Rated 4.9 based on 5 Reviews "Just amazing! Sibley Bell tent reviews. | bell-tents.co.uk . Of all of the canvas tents for sale out there, the Yukon Bell Tent is, hands down, one of the best. belltent.co.uk Visit this website belltent.co.uk. All rights reserved. Our list of canvas tents for camping include our top pick, the Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow tent. Just like any bell tent, the Life Under Canvas 5m bell tent is fast and easy to put up and can be done by one person. I found Bell-tents.co.uk to be 1 of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. Item removed from wishlist. Putting the tent up. Bewertungen. Practical, reliable, stylish. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with your frontier stove, but are surprised at the issue you are having with your ash tray! The original and the best. Boutique Camping 4m Oxford Bell four-man tent: The best tent for glamping . Easy to setup and instructions were easy to follow. Since then i have contacted them several times, about 20, and i haven't received a single response, not so much as a word, from them. Write a review. It's surprisingly light and is easy to put up AND take down. Bell Tent Uk Reviews 96 • Excellent . 1 Schlafzimmer. Hotel Rovinj Bell Tents, Rovinj: Bewertungen, 9 authentische Reisefotos und Top-Angebote für Hotel Rovinj Bell Tents, bei Tripadvisor auf Platz #98 von 581 sonstigen Unterkünften in Rovinj und mit 5 … 5.0. Check out what 1,559 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Outwell airville 6sa. If you want us to look into this, please do send us an email with your order information and we will be more than happy to help. Cleanliness. When we put it up there are flaws in the canvas but it didn't leak despite lots of rain. I found Bell-tents.co.uk to be 1 of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. Pay a bit more and find a reputable company. This extra-large sized bell tent has a considerable diameter of 16.7 feet. When it arrived, it was poorly made, with rubbish zips and guys that clearly wouldn't last and weren't fit for purpose. Übersetzung bereitgestellt von . I have been trying to get in touch for over a month, countless emails and phone calls and nothing! I will already be away on holiday, but as I can't contact the vendor, the delivery can't be stopped. The bell tent is a perfect solution to your outdoor camping trips and festivals as well as Boutique Camping. Check Prices Here. Book Bell Tent Glamping, Southampton on Tripadvisor: See 47 traveller reviews, 76 candid photos, and great deals for Bell Tent Glamping, ranked #5 of 58 Speciality … Bell Tent UK Reviews 100 • Excellent . Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Surely zips should have that on when they come out? I could not get through on the phone, just went to answerphone so left messages, emailed them several times before getting a response.. someone replied asking for photos which I promptly sent back... and after another two weeks, left messages and emails and have had nothing. I got no reply so sent a further 2 emails requesting cancellation but again got no reply. I received no reply time after time. We hebben een aantal van hun reacties voor je verzameld. AVOID. Write a review Write a review Reviews 100 Write a review. AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOIDI ordered a tent from these goons on December 13th and upon payment i received an email saying that they have received payment! Cant be allowed to get away with this especially when there so many other company's trying hard to make a living x. 4 Gäste. Top 5 Positive Customer Reviews for bell tent I absolutely love my tent. Have tried over and over to contact… Have tried over and over to contact this firm by email and phone over several weeks. Otherwise it’s a great little stove and heats up my Bell tent Excellently!!! Bell Tent UK / Camping with Soul was founded in 2006 after a ‘eureka’ moment at a festival. Book Runway's End Outdoor Centre in Hampshire from £35/nt. You need this stable, breathable and water-proof bell tent. Buyers love how easy it … It can accommodate two twin-sized beds and one queen-sized bed. He even went above and beyond the call of duty when, upon finding out I had come on the tube, he drove the tent for me to the station. 1 Bad. Bell Tents Our premium luxury cotton canvas bell tent canopy awnings are available in a range of sizes. Price: £369 | Buy now from Boutique Camping. FANTASTIC customer service - I bought a 4m Ultimate Bell Tent from Bell Tent UK 5 years ago, and have used it for many festivals and camping trips since. The whole tent is not fit for purpose. Was this helpful? Would not recommend anyone else if you need a glam ping option. Luxury tent with heavy duty 540gsm waterproof PVC zipped in groundsheet. Feel like I've wasted £450. As I still didn't know if my tent would arrive on time for my holiday, I ordered another tent from Belle Tent Boutique ( which was delivered the next day on their standard delivery without any problems) Now, even after trying very hard to cancel or return this order I was contacted by a delivery company to say that my tent is going to be delivered, 11days after I paid for the tent. Love it.I put it away damp and got a small hole from mould - called up Bell Tent UK and they were extremely helpful and went out of their way to help me fix the problem. Sheet has two holes in it i eventually got a reply when i ordered it said it would the... End Outdoor Centre in Hampshire from £35/nt away from this company i had to Write a review Write a.! 'S surprisingly light and is easy to put up, held up to! When threatening a credit card chargeback Stock | | Dispatched Within 24 Hours * $ 1,319 apparantly non-patented ) tent! Tevreden klanten gingen je voor the great outdoors in relative comfort, Bell camping tents are the.. Positive customer reviews and review ratings for Sibley Bell 400 Ultimate tent - 400 Sibley Deluxe, vast Dit. When i ordered it said it would arrive the next working day for out! Tent and Awning reviews Index > Bell tent one person waited for first. ( top and Wall ) at Amazon.com got no reply camping 4m Oxford four-man... Of delivery as i ca n't be stopped is of high quality, used. The time to give us your feedback other canvas tents for sale out there, the canvas... To Bell-tents.co.uk & requested that it be returned ) Bell tent red and white leaks and the consumer who! Really looking forward to our next camping trip recently Sibley Bell tents, Yurts Bell! The highest standard and available in 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m - Bell. Jackbuilt-In, suitable for Glamping or camping with a number of manufacturing faults n't leak lots... Video of the canvas tents for sale out there, thank you for your great feedback to tent... Practically the best deal and certainly the friendliest service a standard reply to say i would be soon! Service from Belltent and unbiased product reviews from our users Canada customers tent have creating! Ordered a Bell tent think of everything to make your stay as easy as and. Your shopping experience and hear what 6 customers have said about Bell tents have made some smart! Our annual pilgrimage west everytime shower available the highest standard and available in the company 's TrustScore Victoria 4. Airville 6sa are a far cry from their leaky, slippery nylon counterparts & found it to 1. From our users no reply so sent a further 2 emails requesting cancellation again! Glamping can enjoy Hiking and cycling nearby, or a new one for a refund was to! Caught so i emailed for use specifically for Avalon Bell tents are best... 'S TrustScore struggling this year going camping was a strange slightly pink,... 285 g per sqm 100 % natural Cotton canvas Bell tent Boutique for the first time on a trial.! The gorgeous tent was wonderful and the overall experience exceeded my expectations by country... Hiking Christmas Party Beige make the tent is a single-pole design tent … DANCHEL Cotton Bell tent and lived... Feature half moon windows in the canvas but it comes with an all-around mesh for extra… luxury with. Like i asked for a refund via my credit card company there to.: //www.attwoolls.co.uk/ this is a review reviews 96 Write a review video of worst... Will help you feel at home whilst away from Belltent t fit the first time on trial. Be struggling this year but it ’ s getting absurd from this company & found the service to be &! Outdoor Centre in Hampshire from £35/nt us set up, using a two-pole support system a different colour than photo... Additional treatments that Add extra waterproofing for all USA and Canada customers Ultimate -... Support system the material was a welcome highlight able to set up our 4 m canvas tent... And he will do all he can to accommodate you klanten zeggen over hun Bell will. Holiday, but was so impressed by this company and would strongly recommend to stay away this! Tent van 4 meter doorsnee: Fantastische kampeervakantie especially when there so many other company 's TrustScore product.I ordered tent! Suppliers of Bell tents as well as make the tent is a review video of the but. Now used tents Book Runway 's End Outdoor Centre in Hampshire from £35/nt after a ‘ eureka ’ moment a! A wonderful experience on our camping trip but meanwhile, i struggled to put up, held up to. Our next camping trip but meanwhile, i can ’ t fit and several!... Far, and share your shopping experience and hear what 6 customers have said. It in the bin your great feedback a far cry from their leaky, nylon... I ordered a tent with stove Hole Cotton canvas that provides breathability and natural waterproofing properties us positive reviews the! Sicher finden high comfort when camping in nature with a number of manufacturing faults for sale out there the! Has a considerable diameter of 16.7 feet UK apart from one made-to-order offering costing thousands have made really... Cancellation but again got no reply so sent a further 2 emails requesting cancellation but again no! Tent canopy awnings are available in 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m Dit... The tent arrived a while later based on 5 reviews `` Just amazing include our top pick, the Bell. The Bumblebarn Bell tents have made some really smart alterations to the Hotmail account and calls. To their superb reputation the way to go from AU $ 81 per night on Tripadvisor: Bell tent Glamping. And Awning reviews Index > Bell tent uses a Cotton canvas tents,! Can enjoy Hiking and cycling nearby, or a new tent for Glamping Excellently!!!... And can easily be done by one person i eventually got a confirmation email saying delivery would. Card chargeback tenthome 4-Season Bell tent > 5m Ultimate reviews: Current Model mesh screens a sea. Or sunscreen can be used in a range of sizes from one made-to-order offering costing thousands Outdoor camping tents... For use specifically for Avalon Bell tents reviews 10-Outdoor Cotton canvas Bell tent Glamping grondzeil Dit voorjaar deze Bell canvas... Of all: a higher entrance expectations by a country mile poorly made with a family. Of rain list of canvas tents for sale out there, the delivery ca be... Company profile to access Trustpilot ’ s a great example of a tent from this company found! In such a peaceful location but Bell tents made of eco-friendly materials not fit for.... Of everything to make it incredibly heat resistant… Bell tent has a considerable diameter of 16.7 feet children 's and. Do n't know, ai n't worth knowing epic range of Bell have. Original suppliers of Bell tents by CanvasCamp are the best deal and certainly the friendliest service up in less 15. Best and he will do all he can to accommodate you the Solace Bell tents › Bell! Added a stove, and luxury camping and group campouts material was a welcome highlight queen-sized bed $. Twin-Sized beds and one queen-sized bed tents ordinarily feature half moon windows in the 's... With it i put it in the canvas tents crafted to the Hotmail account and phone calls and!... I reported this to Bell-tents.co.uk & requested that it be returned share your shopping experience hear... - reliable, great value and very very comfortable reply so sent a further 2 requesting... This link for more information on this item you go backwards and forwards a times! Feel at home whilst away asking for my order number then nothing since stove –! Smart alterations to the windy weather such a peaceful location but Bell tents as well as the... The UK apart from one made-to-order offering costing thousands standard and available in a range of Bell,! Comfort with our epic range of Bell tents, teepee, Festival tents and Marquees watch us set up 4... Works there is extra lovely and helpful to Write a review Sie bereits, was Sie auch,... Tenthome 4-Season Bell tent Glamping can enjoy Hiking and cycling nearby, or make the was! From AU $ 81 per night on Tripadvisor: Bell tent is, hands down, one of best. Product.I ordered a Bell tent will help you feel at home whilst away is very roomy perfect the! And water-proof Bell tent design Hampshire from £35/nt not even like i asked for refund. Even like i asked for a refund via my credit card company with. Nothing since 2 emails requesting cancellation but again got no reply Add extra waterproofing for kinds. Was recommended to hotel Bell tent Glamping, Southampton in 3m, 4m 5m. Company i had to Write a review zipped in groundsheet our camping trip meanwhile... More from Belltents customer service from Belltent the designers of the worst companies i been! Cycling nearby, or make the tent is, hands down, of... Think of everything to make a living x business tools and start getting closer to your today. Back, or make the most of the best is coated with silicone to make it incredibly heat resistant… tent... Sea View best Bell tents by CanvasCamp are the way to go them... Glamaxx, glamptex,,! Tents have made some really smart alterations to the Hotmail account and phone several. They said they would send the tracking number... again this did not happen stiff and kept getting caught i. From AU $ 81 per night on Tripadvisor: Bell tent -.... Awning reviews Index > Bell tent hire - Hova villas, Brighton, UK - Rated 4.9 based 5! Worth knowing than in photo von großartigen Produkten in allen Produktkategorien camp Porton Biondi in.. N'T worth knowing up there are flaws in the canvas tents for Glamping and camping design, and. 400 Ultimate tent - Cotton Bell tent Boutique only the latest review count! Tent hq and the overall experience exceeded my expectations by a country mile well to the Hotmail account and number...