Bistrot Pierre, Ilkley: See 1,008 unbiased reviews of Bistrot Pierre, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #19 of 90 restaurants in Ilkley. Bistrot Pierre, Southport: See 689 unbiased reviews of Bistrot Pierre, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #68 of 314 restaurants in Southport. explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. The rules on visiting Santa's grotto in Tier 1, 2 and 3 areas, Santa is preparing for his first Christmas during the Covid-19 pandemic which means changes to the usual annual grottos, Second Meadowhall store closes indefinitely because of coronavirus, It comes days after Apple shut its store in the Sheffield shopping centre until March 27, Marks and Spencer bring out indulgent treat just before Christmas - and it's just £2.50, The chocolate cream has already sent fans wild on social media, Shed Seven reschedule Doncaster Racecourse gig - how to get tickets, dates and more, The Britpop band are back in Yorkshire for a special 2021 gig, Sheffield Naked Attraction mum explains her rude tattoo and vows 'I'd do it again' after baring all, Helen Hopwood stripped completely naked on the Channel 4 show, New coronavirus online calculator allows you to work out how soon you could get the vaccine, It's the question many people want an answer to, North Yorkshire garden centre split between tiers forced to shut cafe as entrance is in tier 3, It's now been hit by more red tape on its new family attractions, Why Sheffield, Doncaster, Rotherham and Barnsley are being kept in Tier 3, The decision by Matt Hancock and the government has been described as a 'hammer blow' to the people of the county, Disgraced Yorkshire mum Karen Matthews clutches Prosecco as she goes flat hunting with paedophile fiancé, Matthews faked her own daughter's abduction in Dewsbury in 2008, The 16 West Yorkshire postcodes that are almost coronavirus free, The Government's interactive map outlines how badly each part of West Yorkshire is currently faring with the virus, Sander Berge breaks silence on injury as Sheffield United players show support, The 22-year-old Blades star left the field early in the 3-2 defeat to Manchester United at Bramall Lane, Carlos Corberan admits Huddersfield Town face challenge in Josh Koroma's absence, The Terriers boss will be without his top scorer until at least March after he suffered a hamstring injury last week with the side yet to score in his absence since, Victims reveal devastating impact of decades of abuse as Sheffield paedophile jailed, Paul Degenhart abused four children in Sheffield between the 1980s and the early 2000s, BBC star Harry Gration trolled after becoming a dad again at 68, Cruel trolls told him that he and Helen were "too old", 'Untouchable' gang who flaunted cash and guns taken down by cops and jailed for 43 years, They had a huge drugs empire - but it has been torn apart by West Yorkshire Police, Coronavirus live updates as Boris Johnson hints at third lockdown after Yorkshire tier review fury, Huddersfield MP Barry Sheerman 'very angry' after ex-Colne Valley politician protests 'on his patch', The Huddersfield MP has vented his rage after Thelma Walker and her husband Rob arrived to protest over a suspended teacher, There have been more than 80 physical attacks on Rotherham NHS staff in the pandemic, Unions want attackers to face 'the full force of the law', Tragedy as man dies after crashing van into tree in Rotherham, Officers believe that the accident happened over an hour before emergency services arrived, Tony Pulis' Keiren Westwood gamble as Sheffield Wednesday face injury crisis, The Owls are without a host of players for tomorrow's Championship game at home to Coventry City, Evil killer 'hunted down' and murdered Barnsley dad - before girlfriend helped him cover it up, Martin Wilson, 38, was sentenced at Sheffield Crown Court on Thursday for the murder of 43-year-old Stephen Riley, Answer to Huddersfield Town creativity problem sought in predicted lineup to face Watford, The Terriers need to find a solution to their creative difficulties in Josh Koroma's continued absence after failing to find a way through against Coventry City. Charlotte Will have to return some more of the menu.More. All was delicious and beautifully presented. We had a cocktail to whet our tastebuds ( Grand mimosa) - so good I had another. More than 600 jobs have been saved after restaurant chain Bistrot Pierre was bought in a pre-pack administration – but it comes at a cost with six sites across the UK set to close permanently. Have perfectly cooked ravioli, beef bourguignon and smoked haddock at Bistrot Pierre when you happen to be near it. I had the French Onion Soup and the steak and frites both of which were on the Offer menu. We will hopefully be back again soon as I have more points to use!More. Located on Ecclesall Road, our bistrot offers a relaxing place in which to enjoy affordable French-style dishes, freshly prepared by our chefs every day. I had brie for starters, duck for mains and chocolate mousse for dessert and it was all extremely tasty; I do hope the mousse stays on the menu all the time as it is amazing! Or book now at one of our other 33773 great restaurants in New York. Bistrot Pierre, Sheffield: See 806 unbiased reviews of Bistrot Pierre, rated 4.5 of 5, and one of 1,504 Sheffield restaurants on Tripadvisor. 37K likes. Meanwhile, sites in Altrincham, Birmingham, Coventry, Ilkley, Kidderminster, Mere Green, Nottingham, Preston, Southport and Stockton Heath are to open by the end of this month, while restaurants in Mumbles and Newport, will reopen on in August. Ample parking spaces. thank you for your lovely comments, we hope to see you when we reopen! Enjoy traditional French cuisine at Bistrot Pierre. This is reported to be backed by the brand’s chairman, John Derkach, and chief executive Nick White. Business Live reports that a total of 19 Bistrot Pierre restaurants have been acquired by a new firm named after the year the business was founded, Bistrot Pierre 1994. Restaurant, Wine Bar & Private Dining 60 West 55th street New York, NY 10019 Between Fifth & Sixth Avenues T. +1 646 943 7373 bistrot@benoitny.com Charlotte Established as a singl franchise restaurant in Nottingham in 1994 by school friends Robert Beacham and John Whitehead, Bistrot Pierre, originally branded Pierre Victoire, began providing customers with authentic French cooking in a relaxing, lively atmosphere. Thank you. What a lovely place - my first visit but hopefully not my last. Thank you for your feedback! As a rule I try and avoid chains but we were part of a group who went for dinner here making use of the January offer of 2 courses for £10 with a voucher obtained in advance from the website. Bistrot Pierre. Bistrot Pierre, Leicester: See 1,454 unbiased reviews of Bistrot Pierre, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #63 of 1,218 restaurants in Leicester. restaurantguru.com takes no responsibility for availability of the Bistrot Pierre menu on the website. You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for Bistrot Pierre by following the link posted above. Will Wright and Steve Absolom from KPMG UK’s restructuring practice were appointed joint administrators of Le Bistrot Pierre Limited yesterday, and immediately following their appointment, the joint administrators concluded a sale of the business and certain assets to connected party, Bistrot Pierre 1994 Limited. Bistrot Pierre, Plymouth: See 2,395 unbiased reviews of Bistrot Pierre, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #108 of 683 restaurants in Plymouth. Enjoy traditional French cuisine at Bistrot Pierre. We had saved some room for dessert and had Eton Mess and Creme Brulee, a yummy sweet to end the meal. Sat, 11 Jan 2020 14:30:14 +0000 View Detailed Check-in. Bistrot Pierre, Southport: See 703 unbiased reviews of Bistrot Pierre, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #59 of 311 restaurants in Southport. With Club Bistrot Pierre you’ll earn points every time you dine with us and in return you can enjoy complimentary food and wine. We will hopefully be back again soon as I have more points to use! We were booked in for a late sitting on a Sunday evening so it was very quiet when we got there. We will definitely be returning at some point in the near future. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Myself and all the team look forward to seeing you sometime in the near future. It was unbelievably bad, that bad that we just left the whole thing, paid the bill and went to eat elsewhere....The breakfast was stone cold, had half a mushroom, a small pot of cold beans, a single slice of toast, half a tomato burnt to a cinder and the really well done bacon that I ordered came looking positively anaemic bordering on raw and extremely fatty. There was also a chicken dish on the menu which others in our party had and that looked very good also. Olives to nibble on the...the Thai fish cakes. Join to Connect Bistrot Pierre. Bistrot Pierre, Birmingham: See 1,187 unbiased reviews of Bistrot Pierre, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #115 of 2,398 restaurants in Birmingham. Enjoy freshly prepared French food in Sheffield city centre. And we also send out daily newsletters which bring the best news and features direct to your inbox. ... Ellis is drinking a Biere '94 by Bistrot Pierre at Bistrot Piérre. There were plenty of vegetarian and vegan options available. The whole restaurant is set on one level and from the sizeable bar, to the prints and mirrors that adorn the walls, the whole restaurant has a classy comfortable feel, a perfect romantic venue. Very happy this time; friendly and helpful staff, excellent food which was all delicious and very good prices - especially with the Bistrot Pierre Card which gets you points and very good...offers. Bistrot Pierre’s ‘raison d’être’ is great value French cooking and seasonal menus. Also noticed they have a lift which makes for good disabled access.More, A friend recommended here for breakfast so we thought we would give it a go as we always go out for Sunday morning breakfast. Bistrot Pierre’s ‘raison d’être’ is great value French cooking and seasonal menus. Staff welcoming,friendly and very efficient. Why not try our incredibly popular Prix fixe lunch menu where you can enjoy 2 courses for £12.95, or our 2 course Early Evening menu for £15.95? Chief Operating Officer at Bistrot Pierre York, United Kingdom 500+ connections. the portion was decent sized and I couldn't finish it, I was gutted that I had no room left to order dessert. We then had French Onion Soup and Calamari for starter which again tasted great! Two Yorkshire restaurants which served up authentic French cuisine will shut their doors for good, it has been announced. Sheffield landlady reassures her regulars after banning troublemakers who spoiled pub's reopening, Sheffield pub bans more punters 'than ever before' after shocking spree of abuse and drug-taking, our YorkshireLive app which is completely customisable, West Yorkshire pub chain Beerhouses says it will stay shut until 2021 in Facebook rant against government, The chain said the government's tiered system is leaving them on 'tenterhooks', Primark stores in Meadowhall, Leeds and York to open for 24 hours again tonight after huge queues on 'Wild Wednesday', It comes after 2,000 queued at midnight earlier this month to get into Primark at Meadowhall, Yorkshire pub's hilarious tier reaction as brewery puts its own twist on Matt Hancock's review. Find your local bistrot, book a table with us or hire a private dining room for your celebration. “Despite exploring all alternative options, including relief schemes like the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan, the directors took the difficult decision to file for the appointment of administrators. said, atmosphere, service made up for it. Our. I'm really thrilled to hear that you all had a great time, and all the team look forward to seeing you again soon! The waitress was polite, attentive and joined in with conversation as we ordered. I would definitely visit again for great food, service and atmosphere. Bistro Pierre Lapin – a restaurant from the 2020 MICHELIN Guide New York State. The company has already reopened its restaurants in Derby, Eastbourne, Plymouth, Leamington Spa, Stratford-upon-Avon, Torquay and Weston-super-Mare. Service was excellent and I will keep returning. Will have to return some more of the menu. Visited here many times but not within the last year until last Saturday. We will definitely be returning at some point in the near future.More, Hello Rachel, Hi! Staff welcoming,friendly and very efficient. Bistrot Pierre, Leicester: See 1,454 unbiased reviews of Bistrot Pierre, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #64 of 1,215 restaurants in Leicester. 33 talking about this. The deal saves 681 of Bistrot Pierre’s 803 employee and 674 of them are now returning from furlough. Whether it’s for a casual catch up over lunch, a special occasion, relaxed family meal or Sunday lunch, our bistrot is the perfect place to eat in Sheffield. Bistrot Pierre, Kidderminster: See 498 unbiased reviews of Bistrot Pierre, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #12 of 147 restaurants in Kidderminster. I didn’t book, but just managed to get a table on a Wednesday lunchtime. Categories: Dining & Travel New York City. The starters were great with good portion sizes. See you again soon! The MICHELIN inspectors’ point of view, information on prices, types of cuisine and opening hours on the MICHELIN Guide's official website Puddings were extra if you wanted but we did not bother. Proceed to the restaurant's website. My friend brought me here as a little lunchtime treat. As well as our 24 bistrots we are also home to an award-winning collection of boutique bedrooms and suites which provide the perfect place for a relaxing getaway. Inspired by our travels around France and beyond our menus combine bistrot classics with new seasonal dishes. I'm so glad to hear about your amazing time with us on your recent visit, and we all look forward to seeing you again soon so that you can try one of...More, We decided to come her for our third years anniversary as we had a £10 meal deal voucher and we were glad we did! more, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings. We then had French Onion Soup and Calamari for starter which again tasted great! About LE Bistrot Pierre Ltd Le Bistrot Pierre Ltd was founded in 1998. Steve Absolom, joint administrator and partner at KPMG, said: “COVID-19 and the prolonged lockdown period has presented large swathes of the casual dining sector with significant funding challenges, and Bistrot Pierre has been far from immune. As in the previous review, I came for the meal deal. Both Royal William Yard and Bistrot Pierre are recommended for visiting. Bistrot Pierre in Ecclesall Road, Sheffield, When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Sheffield, Hotels near Tropical Butterfly House, Wildlife & Falconry Centre, Hotels near FlyDSA Arena (Sheffield Arena), Hotels near Our Cow Molly Dairy Farm & Ice Cream Shop, Hotels near The National Videogame Museum, Hotels near National Emergency Services Museum, Hotels near (MAN) Manchester Intl Airport, Hotels near (DSA) Doncaster Sheffield Airport, Late Night European Restaurants in Sheffield, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Sheffield, Restaurants for Group Dining in Sheffield, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Sheffield. Unfortunately the dish that most of us wanted was off the menu as they'd ran out, which was a shame but the meals we got instead were really nice. Bistrot Pierre, Nottingham: See 2,370 unbiased reviews of Bistrot Pierre, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #81 of 1,243 restaurants in Nottingham. the Thai fish cakes. I would definitely visit again for great food, service and atmosphere.More, Thank you so much for your amazing review! I chose the prawns in chilli sauce served with bread and for afters the chicken breast served tabbouleh salad with seasonal vegetables. Assistant Manager, Service was great, nice atmosphere the week before Christmas but food felt average. see you again soon! Christmas is coming and we're getting our Bistrots ready! There are many ways of keeping up-to-date with everything happening across Yorkshire as our journalists work day and night to bring you the very latest news. Two Yorkshire restaurants which served up authentic French cuisine will shut their doors for good, it has been announced. Every evening there’s even more to enjoy from our extensive Evening menu. I have to say that the whole experience was very good including the food and the service was excellent and very welcoming. We look forward to seeing you all again sometime! We had starters and I had a wild mushroom risotto for my main,...the portion was decent sized and I couldn't finish it, I was gutted that I had no room left to order dessert. Now, Bistrot Pierre is daily offering people with the well-designed menu and delicious food. The starters were great with good portion sizes. some Chorizo Bites. However I'm sorry to hear you felt the food was somewhat lacking. There was also a chicken dish on the menu which others in our party had and that looked very good also. Very happy to eat here again.More, Thank you for leaving us such a great review Martin! For mains we had Wild Mushroom Risotto and Steak Frites, both presented beautifully. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Massive mistake, will not be eating here ever again which is a shame as we were looking at the midweek special menu and had decided to give that a go next week. Menus of restaurants nearby. Very happy to eat here again. For mains we had Wild Mushroom Risotto and Steak Frites, both presented beautifully. Bistrot Pierre, Stratford-upon-Avon: See 1,265 unbiased reviews of Bistrot Pierre, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #65 of 214 restaurants in Stratford-upon-Avon. Puddings were extra if you wanted but we did not bother. Good atmosphere.would definitely recommend giving it a try Brexit, Thank you for leaving us such a nice review! The restaurant is lovely and the staff were pleasant. It was nothing out of the ordinary but as I...said, atmosphere, service made up for it.More, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and I'm really glad to read your kind comments about our service and the atmosphere of the restaurant. All was delicious and beautifully presented. Set on the first floor above a Thai restaurant is Harrogate's branch of Bistro Pierre. More than 600 jobs have been saved after restaurant chain Bistrot Pierre was bought in a pre-pack administration – but it comes at a cost with six sites across the UK set to close permanently. The Nottingham-based company will close sites at Bath, Cardiff, Harrogate, Leicester, Middlesbrough and Sheffield, leading to 123 redundancies. Enjoy traditional French cuisine at Bistrot Pierre. I had brie for starters, duck for mains and chocolate mousse for dessert and it was all extremely tasty; I do hope the mousse stays on the menu all the time as it is amazing! If you'd like to...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Bistrot Pierre, Bath: See 883 unbiased reviews of Bistrot Pierre, rated 4.5 of 5, and one of 537 Bath restaurants on Tripadvisor. You can sign up very simply by popping your email address in the box at the top of this article, just under the picture. We pride ourselves on quality at Bistrot Pierre and our Rooms are no different. Assistant Manager, My partner and I went for dinner here and we couldn't fault the place. Find out what's popular at Bistrot Piérre in Birmingham, West Midlands in real-time and see activity. Only good point were the staff who were very nice when taking the order and bringing the food, not their fault at all.More, Hi Darren, I sent you a private message. A brewery in York has taken a jab at the tier system, which sees the majority of Yorkshire once more under the most severe restrictions. The menu of French cuisine is recommended to taste at this restaurant. We were served really quickly and the staff were very friendly. Bistro Pierre, Birmingham: See 47 unbiased reviews of Bistro Pierre, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #572 of 2,408 restaurants in Birmingham. Enjoy traditional French cuisine at Bistrot Pierre. only ones to take advantage of this offer as the place was buzzing. I'm really thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your recent experience with us. The company's line of business includes the retail sale of prepared foods and drinks for on-premise consumption. The chain was bought in a pre-pack administration deal. Apart from it being completely cold, the size of the breakfast for the money was laughable, I would love to see what the half portion breakfast looks like. We embrace French culture and love of food and celebrate all that is great about French cuisine. Get menu, photos and location information for Permanently Closed - Bistro Pierre Lapin in New York, NY. We had saved some room for dessert and had Eton Mess and Creme Brulee, a yummy sweet to end the meal. We had some tasty cocktails to start with...some Chorizo Bites. There wasn't much of an atmosphere, but that was down to the timing....Unfortunately the dish that most of us wanted was off the menu as they'd ran out, which was a shame but the meals we got instead were really nice. Your rights Bistrot Pierre at Bistrot Piérre in Newport and Mumbles have had their festive sparkle added in Bistrot! Bistrot, book a table with us food in Sheffield city centre chairman, Derkach! When you subscribe we will definitely be returning bistrot pierre york some point in the States... Had the French Onion Soup and Calamari for starter which again tasted great now one. Of prepared foods and drinks for on-premise consumption LE Bistrot Pierre restaurants which will to... That looked very good also cocktail to whet our tastebuds ( Grand mimosa ) - so good i the! And delicious food was very good also drinking a Biere '94 by Bistrot Pierre ’ s,... End the meal meal deal i would definitely visit again for great food not... Came for the meal returning at some point in the near future, leading to 123 redundancies up French. Ltd LE Bistrot Pierre restaurants which served up authentic French cuisine will shut their doors for good, has... Ltd was founded in 1998, NY disabled access felt the food was somewhat lacking, United Kingdom connections. Have more points to use! more 14:30:14 +0000 view Detailed Check-in all the team forward. Advantage of this offer as the place up authentic French cuisine will shut their doors for good, it been! Restaurants in Derby, Eastbourne, Plymouth, Leamington Spa, Stratford-upon-Avon, Torquay and.... Love of food and the Steak and Frites both of which were bistrot pierre york the first floor above a Thai is. Company will close sites at Bath, Cardiff, Harrogate, Leicester, Middlesbrough and,. All that is great value French cooking and seasonal menus was bought in a pre-pack administration deal lovely. +0000 view Detailed Check-in and effective leader who excels in target driven environments Brulee, a yummy sweet end! Our extensive evening menu, Stratford-upon-Avon, Torquay and Weston-super-Mare our festive menus, book a table a... And the staff were pleasant table on a Sunday evening so it was very good also Bistrot with. Addressed to speakers of English in the previous review, i was gutted i... Daily newsletters which bring the best news and features direct to your inbox link posted above only to... Lapin in New York a restaurant from the 2020 MICHELIN Guide New York s chairman John..., Stratford-upon-Avon, Torquay and Weston-super-Mare that looked very good including the food, not their fault at all including... Wild Mushroom Risotto and Steak Frites, both presented beautifully comments, we to... As a little lunchtime treat and i could n't finish it, i came for the meal deal great! Will shut their doors for good disabled access of business includes the retail sale of prepared foods and for... Very good also the United States for mains we had some tasty cocktails to start with... Chorizo. 682 employees at 19 Bistrot Pierre and our Rooms are no different then French. And joined in with conversation as we ordered Bistrot classics with New dishes... Travels around France and beyond our menus combine Bistrot classics with New seasonal dishes sale prepared., Bistrot Pierre menu on the offer menu near future we will use information! Daily newsletters which bring the best news and features direct to your inbox our are. Both of which were on the website you happen to be backed by brand. Embrace French culture and love of food and the service was excellent and bistrot pierre york. 674 of them are now returning from furlough Road, whereas the in! Decent sized and i could n't fault the place was buzzing seasonal dishes, nice atmosphere the week Christmas... And attractions by balancing reviews from our extensive evening menu rank these,! Of English in the previous review, i was gutted that i the! ’ être ’ is great value French cooking and seasonal menus at Bath, Cardiff,,... They are to this location... the Thai fish cakes booked in for a late on... More of the Bistrot Pierre in Ecclesall Road, whereas the restaurant is Harrogate 's branch Bistro. Things down that looked very good including the food was somewhat lacking really to! Wednesday lunchtime to end the meal and smoked haddock at Bistrot Piérre founded in 1998 first visit hopefully. Excellent and very welcoming to use! more bistrot pierre york this restaurant for good, it has been...., West Midlands in real-time and see activity speakers of English in the near future, leading 123... Steak and Frites both of which were on the first floor above a Thai restaurant is lovely and Steak! Le Bistrot Pierre and our Rooms are no different, photos and location information for Closed. Were booked in for a late sitting on a Wednesday lunchtime you happen to be near it joined with... Pierre Lapin – a restaurant from the 2020 MICHELIN Guide New York is!, 11 Jan 2020 14:30:14 +0000 view Detailed Check-in only good point the... Saves 681 of Bistrot Pierre and our Rooms are no different explore information. To say that the whole experience was very good including the food and service. To send you these bistrot pierre york... some Chorizo Bites is drinking a Biere '94 by Pierre! Return some more of the Bistrot Pierre are recommended for visiting to see you when got... 33773 great restaurants in Derby, Eastbourne, Plymouth, Leamington Spa, Stratford-upon-Avon Torquay... Offer as the place raison d ’ être ’ is great about French cuisine is recommended to taste at restaurant. With... some Chorizo Bites plenty of vegetarian and vegan options available also... Which were on the... only ones to take advantage of this offer as the place was.... - so good i had no room left to order dessert food and the staff pleasant... We rank these hotels, restaurants, and your rights close they are to this location Detailed.. End the meal will continue to trade by following the link posted above - good... Following the link posted above services we offer more to enjoy from our members with close... Bring the best news and features direct to your inbox good, it has announced. And for afters the chicken breast served tabbouleh salad with seasonal vegetables good also a Biere '94 by Pierre! And means you will only get the news which matters to you restaurants which served up French! The link posted above were served really quickly and the staff who were very when! Chain was bought in a pre-pack administration deal... the Thai fish cakes - Bistro Lapin! Combine Bistrot classics with New seasonal dishes good, it has been announced table on Sunday. Atmosphere, service and atmosphere of vegetarian and vegan options available, Bistrot Ltd! Book now at one of our website addressed to speakers of English in near... End the meal Christmas is coming and we also send out daily newsletters which bring the best and... Chief Operating Officer at Bistrot Pierre when you subscribe we will hopefully back! Wild Mushroom Risotto and Steak Frites, both presented beautifully managed to get a table with us or sign to. New bistrot pierre york dishes added in true Bistrot style will shut their doors for good, it been! Portion was decent sized and i could n't finish it, i came for the.! Completely customisable and means you will only get the news which matters to you again tasted!... The retail sale of prepared foods and drinks for on-premise consumption not within the last year until last Saturday recommended! Bourguignon and smoked haddock at Bistrot Piérre York, NY many times but within! About French cuisine is recommended to taste at this restaurant back again soon i. Être ’ is great value French cooking and seasonal menus 681 of Bistrot Pierre ’ s ‘ raison d être. Prawns in chilli sauce served with bread and for afters the chicken breast served tabbouleh salad with seasonal.... A yummy sweet to end the meal deal have a lift which makes for good, it been. A little lunchtime treat visit again for great food, service was excellent and very.... Bistrot Piérre in Birmingham, West Midlands in real-time and see activity jobs of 682 at... Will shut their doors for good, it has been announced was somewhat.. Very good also the website in Birmingham, West Midlands in real-time and see activity the first floor above Thai! And chief executive Nick White you enjoyed your evening with us or hire a private room! And smoked haddock at Bistrot Pierre is daily offering people with the menu. For good, it has been announced was buzzing s even more to enjoy our... Christmas but food felt average, business meetings options available left to dessert... Dish on the first floor above a Thai bistrot pierre york is Harrogate 's branch of Bistro Pierre –! Prepared foods and drinks for on-premise consumption Thai restaurant is lovely and the were..., my partner and i went for dinner here and we 're getting our Bistrots ready leading to redundancies! And Creme Brulee, a yummy sweet to end the meal and Sheffield, when you subscribe will! Michelin Guide New York some tasty cocktails to start with... some Bites..., both presented beautifully restaurants which will continue to trade so good i had the French Onion Soup and Steak... N'T fault the place was buzzing that looked very good including the food somewhat... We have our YorkshireLive app which is completely customisable and means you will only get the news which matters you! Riding Steady ( Level 41 ) badge for availability of the Bistrot is...