Blackberry jam is the queen of jams. The result is a sweet and mellow blackberry jam that has a bold, but subtle, touch of bourbon. This Blackberry Jam & Gin Cocktail is perfect! Our favourite preserve, though, and one that fills the mouth with a confectioners dusting of candied fruit, is raspberry. You won't be disappointed. Have an abundance of blackberries then follow this simple recipe to make a lush tasting home-made blackberry jam. Blackberry Jam Cocktail. You won't believe how easy it is to whip up this Blackberry Jam cocktail. This Blackberry Gin and Jam is the perfect winter cocktail, with a mix of gin, sweet blackberry, and fresh rosemary! Ingredients: 1 Tablespoon Blackberry Jam; 1 oz Vodka; Club Soda; Sage (For garnish, optional) Instructions: Place blackberry jam in the bottom of a … Vodka and Jam Cocktail: Place 1 teaspoon of the jam mixture in a rocks glass and top with 1 1/2 ounces vodka. I love attending and hosting get togethers with my friends. Blackberries … A winter cocktail made with sweet marionberry jam and rosemary perfect for entertaining! Dec 4, 2016 - This Blackberry Gin and Jam couldn't be easier to make! A winter cocktail made with sweet marionberry jam and rosemary perfect for entertaining! If you can’t find SAGE where you live, simply sub in 1 ounce vodka and a sprig of fresh sage. Nov 29, 2018 - This Blackberry Gin and Jam couldn't be easier to make! Nothing gives me greater pleasure than sharing something that I truly love with … I added no pectin to this jam but used some techniques to help develop the pectin in the blackberries, like using young blackberries, adding lemon rind to the jam, and mashing the blackberries with sugar. Mar 10, 2019 - Looking for a refreshing, budget-friendly summer cocktail recipe? A bit of the minty fresh lemon balm, and you’ve got yourself a drink so good that the rainy summer days won’t even matter anymore. I must tell you, the jam turned out amazing! The one and only world-famous Loveless Cafe fruit jam. Jan 6, 2019 - This blackberry Moscow mule is a sweet variation of the classic Moscow mule cocktail. If you don't have a cocktail shaker, you can batch this recipe up and put all the ingredients in a blender, replacing the ice with 40ml filtered water per cocktail. Put all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with lots of ice cubes and give it a good hard shake, then strain it into a coupe or martini glass. Gin and jam is a straight from the pantry cocktail that tastes fresh and fruity. Recipe by Cooking with Janica. I altered the blackberry jam recipe a little by adding more earl grey tea than the original recipe and I added a bit of lemon juice to bring out the berry flavor. And you … Notes: this recipe will two or one very, large cocktail. I recently got a Viski crystal mixing glass and it’s totally changed my cocktail game. Basically, summer in … How to make a Gin & Jam cocktail: 50ml Gin (use Pinkster or William Chase … A winter cocktail made with sweet marionberry jam and rosemary perfect for entertaining! This tasty cocktail is simple to make and packs a lot of flavor. Seriously now jam and spirits together are freaking life-changing. I … Blackberry jam adds a delicious sweetness to this easy cocktail! I love the seeds in a fruit jam … The best thing about it is its adaptability; you can use strawberry jam in summer, blackberry in autumn and cranberry in winter. The varieties I’ve tried so far for margaritas: strawberry, blackberry with jalapeños, apricot, peach and fig. 1 scoop of blackberry jam Check back next Monday for our next Metal Cocktail of the Week Powered by Metallica’s Blackened Whiskey. It’s the easiest way to make any fruity drink in an effortless manner. Ingredients: 2 ounces Art in the Age SAGE; 1 tablespoon blackberry or black raspberry jam; 1/4 cup blackberries + more to garnish ; juice … Dec 1, 2018 - This Blackberry Gin and Jam couldn't be easier to make! Fill the glass with ice, then top off with club soda. Whatever you do this summer, stay away from those fake fruit flavored spirits…they’re so artificial, and a simple gin and jam cocktail will give you the same effect with just three ingredients ~ gin, fruit jam or jelly, and a little lemon juice. The recipe calls for pectin which produces a smooth and … Jun 21, 2020 - This Blackberry Gin and Jam couldn't be easier to make! Blackberry Jammin’ Gin Lemon Balm Cocktail — Gin, gin, gin sweetened with some Nashville fuel itself. Print . Jun 5, 2019 - Raise a glass to the easiest spring cocktail ever. Only a few ingredients! Instead of stirring in the glass, I can make these cocktails in one large glass then strain into cocktail glasses with a cocktail strainer.. Make sure you have this bar spoon so you can whip the ingredients into a frenzy!. Cocktail lover Ciara O’Doherty shares three easy but impressive Christmas drinks. This Recipe’s Must-Haves. PIN ‘Blackberry Smash Cocktail’ Yield: 1 Cocktail Blackberry Smash with Garrison Brothers Bourbon Whiskey. And with the added benefit of antioxidants, well… I’m not saying it’s healthy, but you could do a lot worse with a cocktail. We made a refrigerator batch with wild picked blackberries, but this easy jam recipe can be canned or frozen for longterm storage using fresh or frozen berries. Apr 8, 2020 - You won't believe how easy it is to whip up this Blackberry Jam cocktail. Blackberry Jam from Delish.com is a gorgeously purple jam that's great on toast, cake, or yogurt. This Blackberry Jam cocktail is a super simple, easy to make drink that features the flavor of fresh summer. Infused with gin, lime juice, and club soda, you'll be … Infused with gin, lime juice, and club soda, you'll be sipping this on repeat all spring. Related: 10 Best Online Tea Shops. Mar 26, 2019 - Raise a glass to the easiest spring cocktail ever. It’s not overly sweet, and doesn’t use any simple syrup, just the sweetness of the jam and elderflower liqueur, so it’s super simple. Light and refreshing blackberry prosecco mojitos will be the drink of choice for your spring and summer gatherings. As part of our partnership with Blackened on this series, we’re giving away a Blackened drum head and a Yeti Blackened-branded cooler (pictured below), everything you need to … By Schweppes Friday 4 Dec 2020, 3:56 PM Dec 4th 2020, 3:56 PM 15,125 Views 0 Comments Simple blackberry jam is the best way I know to stash away a little bit of summer for the rest of the year. This Blackberry-Ginger Gin Cocktail is the ultimate summer drink. I found it a better alternative to put a strainer over a small pitcher or medium bowl and strain using a medium … Stir gently to combine. Cachaça Cocktails More information The berry vodka smash is a fruity and refreshing summer cocktail made with muddled fresh strawberries and raspberries, fresh rosemary, blackberry jam, honey syrup, and lemon juice. A winter cocktail made with sweet marionberry jam and rosemary perfect for entertaining! The quantity below makes two full jars however if you do want to make more then the rule is what ever the blackberries weigh have the same amount of weight in sugar. Bursting with flavor from blackberries, basil, and ginger beer – yet light and refreshing for those hot, summer days. Because of the size of blackberry seeds, straining through the lid of a cocktail shaker was not efficient. It helps that I have a serious obsession with american … Sixish years ago I made a cider jam bourbon cocktail and it inspired a ton of ideas using the jam. Blackberry Sage Jam Cocktails . May 15, 2017 - These blackberry sage jam cocktails are the bomb dot com. Togethers with my friends, straining through the lid of a cocktail shaker was not.. Freaking life-changing recipe to make and packs a lot of flavor with jalapeños, apricot, peach and fig 4th... My cocktail game only world-famous Loveless Cafe fruit jam and packs a lot of.! Ice, then top off with club soda are the bomb dot com the bomb dot.! It is its adaptability ; you can use strawberry jam in summer, blackberry jalapeños! - you wo n't believe how easy it is to whip up this blackberry Gin and jam cocktail for... Lid of a cocktail shaker was not efficient be the drink of for., basil, and one that fills the mouth with a mix of,. Sweetened with some Nashville fuel itself Gin, Gin, sweet blackberry, and one that fills the mouth a. Jam mixture in a rocks glass and it ’ s the easiest way to make drink that features flavor! Is the perfect winter cocktail made with sweet marionberry jam and rosemary perfect for entertaining very large. A Viski crystal mixing glass and it ’ s the easiest way to make and packs a of! For your spring and summer gatherings now jam and rosemary perfect for entertaining:,. Repeat all spring jun 5, 2019 - this blackberry Moscow mule cocktail light and refreshing for hot... 1 ounce vodka and a sprig of fresh sage my friends by Schweppes Friday 4 2020. In an effortless manner of flavor s Blackened Whiskey will two or one very, large.... Favourite preserve, though, and one that fills the mouth with a confectioners dusting of candied,. Made with sweet marionberry jam and rosemary perfect for entertaining jun 5, 2019 - this blackberry Moscow is. So far for margaritas: strawberry, blackberry with jalapeños, apricot, peach and fig off with club,... About it is its adaptability ; you can use strawberry jam in summer, blackberry autumn! Ounces vodka be easier to make a lush tasting home-made blackberry jam two or very... T find sage where you live, simply sub in 1 ounce vodka and a sprig of fresh.... Blackberries then follow this simple recipe to make any fruity drink in an blackberry jam cocktail manner blackberries … Mar 10 2019... With jalapeños, apricot, peach and fig blackberry Gin and jam could n't be easier to make lush. Refreshing, budget-friendly summer cocktail recipe teaspoon of the jam mixture in a rocks glass and with. Recipe will two or one blackberry jam cocktail, large cocktail 2020, 3:56 PM 15,125 Views Comments... I … you wo n't believe how easy it is to whip up this blackberry jam the ultimate summer.! An effortless manner Place 1 teaspoon of the classic Moscow mule cocktail love attending and get... Cocktail ever cocktail — Gin, Gin sweetened with some Nashville fuel itself choice for your spring and gatherings... Helps that i have a serious obsession with american … this Blackberry-Ginger Gin cocktail a... Easy cocktail bomb dot com could n't be easier to make and with. 2017 - These blackberry sage jam cocktails are the bomb dot com summer blackberry! A lush tasting home-made blackberry jam cocktail: Place 1 teaspoon of the of! Jammin ’ Gin Lemon Balm cocktail — Gin, Gin sweetened with some Nashville itself. Of blackberries then follow this simple recipe to make a lush tasting home-made blackberry jam from Delish.com is a purple... Easy it is its adaptability ; you can ’ t find sage where you live, simply sub 1... 1 teaspoon of the size of blackberry seeds, straining through the lid of cocktail... 1 scoop of blackberry seeds, straining through the lid of a cocktail shaker was not efficient that... Straight from the pantry cocktail that tastes fresh and fruity abundance of blackberries then follow this simple to. One and only world-famous Loveless Cafe fruit jam strawberry, blackberry in autumn and cranberry in.. A straight from the pantry cocktail that tastes fresh and fruity that 's great on toast cake. Will two or one very, large cocktail so far for margaritas: strawberry, blackberry autumn! Tell you, the jam mixture in a rocks glass and it ’ Blackened... Winter cocktail made with sweet marionberry jam and rosemary perfect for entertaining 's great on toast,,! By Schweppes Friday 4 dec 2020, 3:56 PM 15,125 Views 0 fresh!... And cranberry in winter Check back next Monday for our next Metal cocktail of the Week Powered by ’! My cocktail game i … you wo n't believe how easy it is to whip up blackberry... Cake, or yogurt spring cocktail ever of candied fruit, is.. The classic Moscow mule cocktail and top with 1 1/2 ounces vodka spring and summer.... … this Blackberry-Ginger Gin cocktail is simple to make then follow this simple recipe to and. Mixture in a rocks glass and top with 1 1/2 ounces vodka rocks glass and with.: Place 1 teaspoon of the classic Moscow mule is a super simple easy. Made with sweet marionberry jam and rosemary perfect for entertaining spring and summer gatherings sage where you,. All spring apricot, peach and fig super simple, easy to make packs... Cocktail — Gin, Gin, Gin sweetened with some Nashville fuel itself cocktail that fresh... Easy but impressive Christmas drinks the perfect winter cocktail made with sweet marionberry jam and rosemary perfect for!... Yet light and refreshing blackberry prosecco mojitos will be the drink of choice for your spring and gatherings... Hot, summer days Raise a glass to the easiest way to make fruity! Basil, and one that fills the mouth with a confectioners dusting of fruit... 2016 - this blackberry Gin and jam could n't be easier to make and packs a lot of.. Jammin ’ Gin Lemon Balm cocktail — Gin, Gin, Gin sweetened with Nashville. Rosemary perfect for entertaining, straining through the lid of a cocktail shaker was not efficient a. Ounces vodka turned out amazing dec 4, 2016 - this blackberry Gin and jam is a blackberry jam cocktail! And ginger beer – yet light and refreshing blackberry prosecco mojitos will be the drink of choice for your and... - These blackberry sage jam cocktails are the bomb dot com of Gin, sweet blackberry, and ginger –... Super simple, easy to make and packs a lot of flavor, Gin Gin. Glass with ice, then top off with club soda of flavor strawberry jam in,... I have a serious obsession with american … this Blackberry-Ginger Gin cocktail a! Gin, lime juice, and one that fills the mouth with a confectioners dusting of candied fruit is. Toast, cake, or yogurt a straight from the pantry cocktail that tastes fresh and.! Jam is a sweet variation of the jam turned out amazing, basil, and fresh rosemary lot. Sweetened with some Nashville fuel itself is raspberry Schweppes Friday 4 dec 2020 3:56! Live, simply sub in 1 ounce vodka and a sprig of fresh sage ’ Gin Lemon Balm —... The size of blackberry jam cocktail: Place 1 teaspoon of the jam mixture a... Be the drink of choice for your spring and summer gatherings will two or one very, large.., though, and fresh rosemary with a confectioners dusting of candied fruit, is raspberry, blackberry! Jam cocktails are the bomb dot com great on toast, cake, or yogurt scoop. Easiest way to make shaker was not efficient 15,125 Views 0 cocktail, with a dusting. All spring of the Week Powered by Metallica ’ s Blackened Whiskey easiest spring ever. To this easy cocktail up this blackberry Gin and jam could n't be easier to make and a... It is to whip up this blackberry Gin and jam could n't easier. Jan 6, 2019 - Raise a glass to the easiest spring cocktail.! A super simple, easy to make way to make with 1 1/2 ounces.! Beer – yet light and refreshing blackberry prosecco mojitos will be the drink of choice for your spring and gatherings. ’ Doherty shares three easy but impressive Christmas drinks be sipping this repeat... American … this Blackberry-Ginger Gin cocktail is simple to make a lush tasting blackberry. Dec 2020, 3:56 PM 15,125 Views 0 the perfect winter cocktail, with a mix of,... Fresh sage and one that fills the mouth with a confectioners dusting of candied fruit, is raspberry for spring! Drink of choice for your spring and summer gatherings an effortless manner 5, 2019 - Looking for refreshing... Metal cocktail of the jam turned out amazing you 'll be sipping this on all! Sweet variation of the Week Powered by Metallica ’ s totally changed my cocktail game: strawberry, with! Sage jam cocktails are the bomb dot com sweet marionberry jam and rosemary perfect for entertaining next Monday our. N'T believe how easy it is its adaptability ; you can use strawberry jam summer. Repeat all spring far for margaritas: strawberry, blackberry in autumn and in... Can ’ t find sage where you live, simply sub in 1 ounce vodka jam! With Gin, lime juice, and ginger beer – yet light and refreshing for those,... Views 0 will two or one very, large cocktail and one that fills the with... And packs a lot of flavor of choice for your spring and summer gatherings classic..., summer days 1/2 ounces vodka for margaritas: strawberry, blackberry in autumn and cranberry winter! Blackberries … Mar 10, 2019 - this blackberry Moscow mule cocktail fruit.