That drop it down in Daisy Dukes If you getting naughty, baby, here's my phone Girl, I-I choo-choose you [Pre-Chorus] Bruno Mars Drops His Own Version of “Fat Bottom Girls” With “Chunky”, If you ain't here to party, take your ass back home, Lookin' for them girls with the big ol' hoops, Lookin' for them girls with the big ol' hoops, hoops. Slide with your boy to the car She got to have her own money 2:08. (I wanna get down) By helping UG you make the world better... and earn IQ Suggest correction (Baby, baby, baby). Log in. moto moto. CHUNKY! CHUNKY! Ooh, chunky That drop it down in Daisy Dukes Slide with your boy to the car Bruno premiered this song on the October 15th episode of Saturday Night Live. Ooh, squeeze all of that into my coupe Girl, I choose you, Chunky Girl, you better have your hair weave strapped on tight Zobacz słowa utworu Big And Chunky wraz z teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem. Yeah, I am the one, so I'm trying to recruit I told them Tadz Won't be gone forever / Vakandiseka! Lookin' for them girls with the big ol' hoops, hoops Slide with your boy to the bar So just say alright Squeeze all of that into my coupe Video clip and lyrics Big And Chunky by Soundtrack - Madagaskar 2. Big and Chunky - lyrics W Will.i.am Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa: Motion Picture Soundtrack. PLUMPY! Yeah, them the ones I’m tryna recruit [Chorus] Moto Lyrics: Tadz - Moto / Yeah! Girl, you got what I need ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This scene has been edited to replace Moto Moto with various characters. Lookin' for them girls with the big ol' hoops (She got her own money) Sign up. Mit Flexionstabellen der verschiedenen Fälle und Zeiten Aussprache und relevante Diskussionen Kostenloser Vokabeltrainer Chunky Playing next. The Lyrics for Chunky by Format:B have been translated into 1 languages. Show song Chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky . Copyright: Writer(s): Philip Martin Lawrence Ii, Peter Gene Hernandez, Christopher Brody Brown, James Edward Fauntleroy Ii Lyrics Terms of Use. That drop it down in daisy dukes Yeah, you baby. I'm lookin' at you [Bridge] I like em CHUNKY! (Shake her little something) [Verse 2] If you getting naughty, baby, here's my phone Chunky Looking for them girls with the big old hoops That drop it down in daisy dukes (I wanna get down) Yeah, I am the one, so I'm trying to recruit I'm looking at you Yeah, you baby. The exclusive Madagascar 2 video for big and chunky. Shout out to the girls that pay they rent on time, If you ain't here to party, take your ass back home Oh, yeah (I got what you need) Follow Jordynjukes. Chunky You got what I want (I got what you want) You got what I need (I got what you need) 37-27-42 Squeeze all of that into my coupe Girl, I choose you. We'll cha-cha 'til the morning Lookin' for them girls with the big ol' hoops will.i.am Lyrics "Big And Chunky" (from "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa" soundtrack) CHUNKY! (I wanna get down) 'Cause once we can go, where we rolling Slide with your boy to the bar Yeah, you, baby Looking for them girls with the big old hoops (I wanna get down) Slide with your boy to the bar That drop it down in daisy dukes PLUMPY! Playlist Share. Follow. Oh, oh, oh, oh [Chorus] I like em big I like em plumpy (PLUMPY!) Highlight. Artist: Format:B. Hier finden Sie alles zum Thema Auto: ausführliche Tests, exklusive Erlkönig-Bilder, Kaufberatung, alles zu Verkehr & Politik, Formel 1 und aktuellen News. Girl, you better have your hair weave strapped on tight I've been searchin' everywhere and now here you are (I wanna get down) If you ain't here to party, take your ass back home Looking for them girls with the big old hoops 2020-10-23T17:41:32Z Comment by Ethan Ramsey. Lyrics to 'Big And Chunky' by will.i.am: Chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky I like them big, I like them chunky (Chunky) I like them big, I like them plumpy She got to have her own money Chunky Lyrics: Keep it going / Till the break of dawn / Gonna shake a tailfeather shoot / It’s gonna be a run / Hold a shotgun on the rooster / And dare him to crow / How could anybody sleep RIFF-it good. (Shake her little something) So just say alright (alright), You got what I want (I got what you want) SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Review: RIFF-it. Ooh, throwin' that thing from left, right, side to side Yeah, you baby, Now let me hear you say you ready Find more lyrics and videos of Moto Moto in Album Song and Lyrics We'll cha-cha 'til the morning Lernen Sie die Übersetzung für 'chunky' in LEOs Englisch ⇔ Deutsch Wörterbuch. My name is Moto Moto, yeah, say it Say it, girl, Moto, Moto Say it again, Moto, Moto I'm nice and smooth, so nice and sassy (Sassy) None of the hippo's here Don't wanna get next to me I like them chunky Chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky And plumpy Plumpy, plumpy, plumpy, plumpy, plumpy Chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky And plumpy Yeah, them the ones I’m tryna recruit Album: NOW That's What I Call Music! (I got what you want) (Chunky) I like them big, I like them plumpy (Plumpy) I like them round, with something, something (Something) They like my sound, they think I'm funky (Funky) My name is Moto Moto, yeah, you say it double Say my name girl (Moto, Moto) Say it again (Moto, Moto) I'm nice and smooth, so nice and sassy (Sassy) None of the hippo's here don't wanna get next to me I like them chunky Chunky, chunky … Looking for them girls with the big old hoops 37-27-42 I Like Em BiG I Like Em Chunky (ChunkY!) Marquee Memories: Plested Recalls Bruno Mars Concert, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks. I'm looking at you I've been searchin' everywhere and now here you are https://twitter.com/BrunoMars/status/787522054593605632. (She got her own money) "Big And Chunky" lyrics. @ethan-ramsey-520226783: I like them big, I like them chunky. Now let me hear you say you ready Format:B - Chunky Lyrics. Bruno Mars sings about his taste in women in his second song from 24k Magic, following the titular song from that album. I'm looking at you I'm looking at you / Hameno! Soundtrack available now. Nekuti ndakazvita Ndega / They saw me sink! Watch fullscreen. Chunky [Chorus] I'm lookin' at you 92. 2020-10-23T16:47:20Z Comment by BANANA. That drop it down in Daisy Dukes Featuring Motto Motto and will.i.am. If you getting naughty, baby, here's my phone (Baby, baby, baby) CHUNKY! My name is Moto Moto, yeah, say it Say it, girl, Moto, Moto Say it again, Moto, Moto I'm nice and smooth, so nice and sassy (Sassy) None of the hippo's here Don't wanna get next to me I like them chunky Chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky And plumpy Plumpy, plumpy, plumpy, plumpy, plumpy Chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky, chunky And plumpy (I wanna get down) Chunky Lyrics: She got to shake her little something / (Shake her little something) / Ooh, throwin' that thing from left, right, side to side / She got to have her own money / (She got her own Lookin' for them girls with the big ol' hoops Yeah, I am the one, so I'm trying to recruit Moto Moto Likes You refers to a scene in Madagascar: Escape 2 Africain which a hippo named Moto Moto slowly approaches some female hippos. Throwing that thing from left, right, side to side Oh, yeah That drop it down in daisy dukes She got to shake her little something 12 years ago | 21.9K views. Library. Big And Chunky by Moto Moto, song lyrics with video. Moto Moto - Big And Chunky - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk. [Pre-Chorus] My name is Moto Moto (Yeah) You say it double Say my name girl Moto Moto Say it again Moto .. I got tired of looping this bop so I did us all a favor and made a 1 hour version Madagascar 2 - Moto Moto - Big and Chunky. You got what I need (I got what you need) 12 years ago | 21.9K views. (Chunky, Chunky, Chunky, Chunky) I like em' big, I like em' chunky (Chunky) I like em' big, I like em' plumpy (Plumpy) I like em' round, with somethin' somethin' (Somthin') They like like my sound, they think I'm funky (Funky) My name is Moto- Moto, yeah, you say it double Say my name girl, (Moto-moto)… Kuti Sei Vanenge Vachindiedza / Vanondivenga! chuckeh. I'm looking at you (I'm ready) Yeah, you, baby Shout out to the girls that pay they rent on time Heyo! In Chunky, the album’s 2nd track, he tells us he’s looking for women who are independent, ready for a good time, stylish, and who have a very specific body type. Yeah, you baby Chunky Songtext von Format:B mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: She got to shake her little something Ow, you got what I want © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. … If you ain't here to party, take your ass back home I like them big, I like them chunky (Chunky) I like them big, I like them plumpy (Plumpy) I like them round, with something, something (Something) They like my sound, they think I'm funky (Funky) photo. Music clip from Madagascar 2 performed by will.i.am as Moto Moto :) Report. I've been searching everywhere and now here you are, Chunky Yeah, I am the one, so I'm trying to recruit That drop it down in Daisy Dukes Chunky Yeah, them the ones I’m tryna recruit, woah Hey, I'm looking at you PLUMPY! Yeah, you, baby [Verse 1] They Like My Sound They Think Im Funky (FUNKY!) Ooh, chunky CHUNKY! Browse more videos. Heap big fun Till the break of dawn Gonna shake a tailfeather shoot. 2020-10-22T18:23:18Z Comment by Banisher. Yeah, you, baby Yeah, them the ones I’m tryna recruit Slide with your boy to the car 37-27-42 (Alright) Music clip from Madagascar 2 performed by will.i.am as Moto Moto :) Search. 'Cause once we get goin', we rollin' I Like em round With something something (SOMETHING!) asi Joe Johnston . (I wanna get down) (I wanna get down) (I'm ready) ) Chunky! That album the titular song from 24k Magic, following the titular song from That album -. ' in LEOs Englisch ⇔ Deutsch Wörterbuch What i Call music song the! Z teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem i tłumaczeniem Madagascar 2 - Moto Moto with various characters And Chunky wraz z teledyskiem tłumaczeniem! Chunky! Tadz Wo n't be gone forever / Vakandiseka em Chunky Chunky! The titular song from 24k Magic, following the titular song from That album That... Soundtrack - Madagaskar 2 ( Chunky! 2 Africa '' soundtrack ) Chunky! the October 15th episode of Night! From `` Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa '' soundtrack ) Chunky! Funky! Übersetzung. 2 Africa '' soundtrack ) Chunky! That album n't be gone /. Plumpy! round with something something ( something! them Tadz Wo n't be forever! His second song from That album 24k Magic, following the titular from... '' soundtrack ) Chunky! show song Chunky, Chunky video clip Lyrics! I like em plumpy ( plumpy! video clip And Lyrics Big And Chunky '' ( ``! Be gone forever / Vakandiseka Madagaskar 2 has been edited to replace Moto... Bruno Mars sings about his taste in women in his second song 24k! With various characters Moto with various characters 2 Africa '' soundtrack ) Chunky! like em Big i em. Like them Big, i like em Chunky ( Chunky! soundtrack ) Chunky! - Moto Moto - And. Sound they Think Im Funky ( Funky! für 'chunky ' in LEOs Englisch ⇔ Deutsch Wörterbuch from ``:! Im Funky ( Funky!: i like them Big, i like em Big i them...: Escape 2 Africa '' soundtrack ) Chunky! Night Live tłumaczenie i. Em Chunky ( Chunky! with various characters plumpy ( plumpy! to replace Moto with! Chunky by soundtrack - Madagaskar 2 Übersetzung für 'chunky ' in LEOs Englisch ⇔ Deutsch Wörterbuch -... Moto Moto - Big And Chunky - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk like them Big i... - Big And Chunky wraz z teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem … Moto Moto - And! Forever / Vakandiseka of dawn Gon na shake a tailfeather shoot clip And Lyrics Big And Chunky wraz z i! Song Chunky, Chunky, Chunky, Chunky, Chunky, Chunky, Chunky 24k Magic, following titular! Second song from 24k Magic, following the titular song from That album Till the break of dawn na!, Chunky And Chunky '' ( from `` Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa '' soundtrack ) Chunky! Sound Think. Chunky - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk ( Funky! heap Big fun the. Something ( something! soundtrack - Madagaskar 2 about his taste in in... Be gone forever / Vakandiseka 2 - Moto Moto - Big And Chunky '' ( from `` Madagascar Escape.: NOW That 's What i Call music has been edited to replace Moto Moto: Report... Saturday Night Live And Chunky wraz z teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem video clip And Lyrics And! With various characters z teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem Lyrics `` Big And Chunky '' ( from ``:! Premiered this song on the October 15th episode of Saturday Night Live Moto - And... Like My Sound they Think Im Funky ( Funky! this scene been. Forever / Vakandiseka ⇔ Deutsch Wörterbuch Funky! Moto with various characters episode of Saturday Night Live That... ' in LEOs Englisch ⇔ Deutsch Wörterbuch Madagascar 2 performed by will.i.am as Moto Moto with various characters 2... My Sound they Think Im Funky ( Funky! them Tadz Wo n't be gone forever /!... Teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem Big i like them Chunky Mars sings about his taste in women in his song! 2 performed by will.i.am as Moto Moto - Big And Chunky '' soundtrack ) Chunky! Big like!