She hated them and treated them badly… so why are they grieving? At 16, we used the same class desk, with less than 10cm between our arms. The many near-death experiences and grand world buildings in each dream are creative and exciting to imagine. Author: The Courtesan's Smile, Translator: Lonelytree. The ranking should be taken with a grain of salt as I am not sure of the sampling involved. 【COMPLETED】 Hello, currently I’m mainly working on Chinese romance novels, mostly web novels. Genre: Romance, Female Protagonist, Modern, Reincarnation, Face Smacking, Love. Aura? Memory Lost 2 Chinese Drama - 2016, 12 episodes 8. Just leisurely living my days comfortably in the palace like this, I firmly believe I can continue to play dumb to the end. Memory Lost Chinese Drama - 2016, 12 episodes 7. Forget everything. She did not kill the person! Every time they meet they become filled with hatred. The Best Chinese Novels of 2018, new releases and popular novels about Chinese are all free at RomanticLoveBooks.com. That man’s weak appearance actually made her to let her guard down and feel pity. Want her to marry that Demon Wang whose eight wives died on the wedding night? Read light novel, Web novel, Korean novel and Chinese novel online for free. She had endured ten years living at the Luo Mansion, and fought to keep the homewrecker and the homewrecker’s son, Han Ting Hua taking Luo’s company from her hands.She couldn’t accept the moment her dream was within grasp, her life would end in a plane crash.A second after the plane crash, she was standing in front of her tombstone.Her father had aged since the last time she saw him.She froze. Some of these series are adapted from novels that portray the male leads' relationships in a romantic light, but due to the Chinese government censorship, the on-screen characters have a platonic bromance … Not recommended. Finally, the male lead could bear it no longer and dragged her back to the Prince Li Manor…, Action, Comedy, Drama, Josei, Martial Arts, Mature, Romance, Wuxia, “Miss, since you came back, every three days there will be someone who start a rumor to slander you……”, “Some say you are ugly and really ill and will not live till eighteen…….”, “Some say your personality is vulgar, even rural women are not as wild…..”, “There are also people who mentioned the theft of that year. Her selection of novels is equally good. Wait, wait, wait. Memory Lost 3 Chinese Drama - 2016, 12 episodes 9. Only after marrying into WangFu did she find out this Demon Wang is different from the rumors. hoju's translation of the novels is just too good. Read light novel, Web novel, Korean novel and Chinese novel online for free. Author: Jiong Jiong You Yao, Translator: Eunimon. She hadn’t called the aged man her father since their estrangement the day he brought home the homewrecker and Han Ting Hua.She resented her father for marrying her mother for money. The Filipino novels translated in this website are not the official English version and are only fan translations. I just strolled into your blog and loving this novel already. Description: Qiao Anhao and Lu Jinnian had secretly longed for each other for thirteen years, and now that there’s a possibility for them to be together, even though the circumstances may be unconventional, neither one can refuse their inner desires any longer.Hurled into a false marriage, Qiao Anhao treads carefully towards the cold and reclusive Lu Jinnian, but after years of near-missed opportunities and deep misunderstandings, how could their last shot at love possibly run smooth? Feel free to suggest any Chinese novel's or web-novels with a strong female protagonist into the list. What? Home Female Lead Male Lead Western Genres Ranking Get the app Change ). Please note that all the translations may not be accurate ya~ Schedule Taking a break!~ If anyone wants to takeover any of As a present, I am posting something akin to the bestseller of this blog, the 50 Most Influential Chinese Romance Internet Novels. A Love So Beautiful Chinese Drama - 2017, 23 episodes 7.5 54. You are welcome to get hooked on this story with us. Genre: Romance, Female Protagonist, Modern, Marriage, Love. Earlier it was not possible for non-Chinese readers to read them. That guy over there, the ex-husband that I no longer have any relations with, don’t cut in line. Although she had to struggle to survive, there were also those who unconditionally loves her that supported her in her time of need. Chinese Chapters: 992 Chapters(Completed). I have a list of best chinese romance books that you can give a try. Read Daily Updated Light Novel, Web Novel, Chinese Novel, Japanese And Korean Novel Online. Enjoy!> She heard, the demonesses [3] related to Jiang Hu were all, depending on their martial arts capabilities, divided into groups of three, six and nine. He watched her as she slowly grew stronger as she comprehended the laws, and just as she was about to soar into prominence… she died! ( Log Out /  This subreddit was founded because of As a virtuous wife, does it include tolerating his cousin, enduring his concubines, bearing his mother?If you will not let me live freely, why would I let you live in satisfaction?Did fate let women time-travel so she could learn the three morals and four virtues?Rather than act like a coward and live, it would be better to live in satisfaction and die. ... You can check out the substantially completed English translation. To fulfill this dream, everyday, she would dress elegantly in white and sit in the teahouse to admire handsome men and read her novels. NO, when campus prince and gaming expert, student Xiao Nai first saw Bei Wei Wei, what made him fall in love was not her extraordinary beauty, but her slim and slender fingers that were flying across the keyboard and her calm and composed manner!!! Xiao Xiang Zi, a cloud spirit In heaven, and Chu Kong mess up the red strings of fate by accident during their brawl.As a consequence they are sentenced to be a fated couple in the mortal realm for 7 lifetimes as a punishment for not getting along with each other.However Xiang Zi sneakily reincarnates without erasing her memory, and unlike Chu Kong, she retains awareness and uses it to her advantage. Translation Chapters: 992 Chapters(Completed). But if you kiss me every ten minutes, I am willing to do any sort of silly things with you.When jealous, he said: “Compared to me, this man had stupid written all over him. 18. I am a princess, moreover, I am a fool of a princess. Translation Chapters: 257 Chapters(Ongoing). To those who want to join us in translating and editing novels, feel free to contact us. One day, after falling into one of her sister’s schemes, she meets an adorable little bun and saves him. But the supporting male lead is a true gentleman and feels nothing for her stunning, alluring body. ( Log Out /  Cruel Romance Chinese Drama - 2015, 40 episodes 6. Chinese Chapters: 4919 Chapters(Completed). ReadNovelFull.Com Read light novel, web novel, korean novel and chinese novel online for free. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. Not leaving you say? Chinese Chapters: 1275 Chapters(Completed). devotedloveinterest ... Chinese Novels by HIATUS. The prayers of a thousand mountains and a million waters, is not for this lifetime’s company, but for reunion in the next life…She is the wolf girl’s daughter, she is also Huo Qu Bing’s precious treasure, she is the green silk dress in the desert, she is also the Ju Gong Zi of Chang An city.He is the deep, far-sighted wise Han Zhao Emperor of Western Han DynastyHe is the clever and mysterious Meng fox.Each only unintentionally giving away a pearl embroidered shoe in youthful ignorance, what kind of love-hate-passion-vengeance “Song in the Clouds” will be stirred into existence? Completed African Romance Stories (Novels) Read different kinds of completed interesting African Romance Stories (Novels) written by great African Romance Stories (Novels) authors A wife for the king Romance Story By Adeyemi BL Chinese novels can be … His father then offers to repay her with his body: “Marry me.” Ning Xi: ???!!! Tags: Ancient China, Aristocracy, Death Of Loved Ones, Devoted Love Interests, Female Protagonist, Ghosts, Heroes, Politics, Priests, Selfless Protagonist, Short Story, Strong Love Interests. 100% must read. ReadNovelFull.Com Read light novel, web novel, korean novel and chinese novel online for free. Boundless gold sea of sand, snow white Tian Shan camel, I am clothed in a green silk dress, eyes bright and with a faint smile. Best Chinese wuxia novels and light novels 2020 latest chapters to read online free from your Mobile, PC at Novelhall. Deal! 11. After a long moment, she lifted her lips and smiled. Unauthorized use and/or duplication (Electronic, photocopying, etc) of every content without expressed and written permission from this blog’s owners is strictly prohibited. I shall assist with building the friendship between you and Qin Xu. Chinese Chapters: 1755 Chapters(Ongoing). Hui3r: I read this, but I actually don’t remember too much about it except that its a good romance. Here we have a list of recommendations of the popular novels in 2019. Soon after basketball player, swimmer, all-around excellent student, and game company president, Xiao Nai, uses tactics, both on and off-line, to capture this beauty’s heart. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Best BL Chinese Novels which showcases romance and culture beautifully. Tags: Ancient China Betrayal, Dreams, Female Protagonist, Master-Disciple Relationship, Poisons, Short Story, Wars, Before she jumped into the pond filled with ten thousand venomous creatures, Ah Lai asked her, ‘Did you ever regret meeting him?’, Su Bai watched her quietly. A Record of a Mortal’s Journey to Immortality. We have Battle Through The Heavens, Against the Gods, Coiling Dragon, Soul Land, Tales of Demons & Gods, Desolate Era, The King's Avatar and many more! Also one of my favourite novels! Tags: Female Protagonist, Long-distance Relationship, Long Separations, Lovers Reunited, Modern Day, The night before we obtained our marriage certificate, I asked him, “When did you start to develop feelings for me?”, “I’m very petty, and I get jealous very easily.”, “I haven’t really dated, so I don’t know what love is.”, He held my hand gently, “But I know this. Translation Chapters: 973 Chapters(Completed). All translations in this blog are for non-commercial purposes only, You may not use the material for any other reasons. Good! Read Chinese Novels online for free. Appearance? Anyway, without any Read light novel, Web novel, Korean novel and Chinese novel online for free. At the same time, gaming expert Bei Wei Wei, at this time and place is on the computer, methodically commanding a guild war, and won a perfect and glorious victory despite being at a disadvantage, and was completely unaware that cupid is nearby. Translation Chapters: 727 Chapters(Ongoing). Read romance novels online free from your Mobile, Tablet, PC, iOS, Android... Read english translated daily updated romance novels, romance books online for freeReadNovelFull.Com Read light novel, web novel, korean novel and chinese novel online for free. Name: My Youth Began With Him(Chinese: 青春从遇见他开始). 15 Chapters + Epilogue + 3 Bonus Chapters, Tags: Beautiful Female Lead,Buddhism,Calm Protagonist,Death,Demons,Devoted Love Interests,Fated Lovers,Female Protagonist,Goddesses,Gods,Heaven,Hell,Immortals Mythology,Power Couple,Priests,Protagonist Loyal to Love Interest,Reincarnation,Strong Love Interests,Stubborn Protagonist,Unconditional Love, This is a story that follows the courtship between a stone from Hell and a god from Heaven that begins in the underworld, spans for three lifetimes in the mortal realm, and ends, Tags: Adapted To Drama,Adapted to Manhua,Adapted To Movie,Beautiful Female Lead,Clever Protagonist,College/university,Female Protagonist,Gamers,Handsome Male Lead,Male Lead Falls in Love First,MMORPG,Modern Day,Online Romance,Persistent Love Interests,Popular Love Interests,Power Couple,Smart Couple,Strong Love Interests. Home; Genre . However, her sister is still out to get her and she has to avoid all her underhanded schemes. If she had succeeded then the majority of shareholders would vote her way, and she would become the CEO of Luo’s company.But she didn’t expect the plane crash.Her last thought was that ten years of hard work fell down the drain. Alone, Pang Wan entered the Jiang Hu[1]. Her dream was to become a pure lady [2], to find her destined other half. She also heard that the demoness had came down the mountains to challenge the Wu Lin [4] champion Gu Xi Ju, to take the title of number one and to wreck havoc in the Jiang Hu. Genre: Adult, Comedy, Drama, Josei, Mature, Romance, Smut. 5 Best Chinese Romance Books of 2020 So Far, Are you searching for some good books to read? Sorry but this young miss’s IQ is on the line! Xian Junwang was that fresh flower and the di daughter of Yi’an Marquis House was that manure that was not liked. Aiyaya, it’s not good! Deeply in love with the male lead, she’s fated to be beaten to a bloody pulp before even holding hands with him?! See more ideas about novels, light novel, light novel online. Raw: Completed Translation: Completed Drama adaptation: Yes. Also 75. But if I have to sum everything up – I love you with all of my wisdom and life.I took him from a lonely world, back to the warmth of the bustling city.While he drags me from a quiet and ordinary life to a exciting and unpredictable life. 8.4. Hence, he once again took in another disciple, carefully taught her, diligently took care of her, and then… she died again! Note: This isn't in order of which is the best, it's just a list. It is said that what is heard is false, seeing is believing. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.

Chinese Chapters: 973 Chapters(Completed). Hot and glamorous ’18th tier’ actress, Pei Ying, is actually a conservative woman who hasn’t even given away her first kiss yet.Rich heir, Song Nanchuan, appears elegant and disciplined, but is the kind who just takes kisses without a word!…Madness! [1] Literally translated as rivers and lakes. A Mistaken Marriage Match 1: Record of Washed Away Grievances/ Injustices by Qian Lu Ascending. She’ll latch onto the old madame or the male lead then! ☆About the Author☆ Yan Yu Fang Ting, a contract writer of novel website, likes to follow TV series and read novels. Fantasy novels and light novels, some original, some translated from Chinese. Completed. Here we have a list of recommendations of the popular novels in … A Mistaken Marriage Match 3: Mysteries in the Imperial Harem by Qian Lu. She was engaged to a prince, but because she did not have a nice appearance, her fiancé and sister attempted to kill her. She aims to fulfill her childhood dream and become a famous actress. And what of that Wulin Alliance Head with the personality disorder? Haaaa…), Genre: Comedy, Fantasy, Josei, Romance, Slice of Life, Supernatural. What, you want to help me face-slap these people? Watch the great changes in the world for seven lifetimes. Wuxia novels are a very special, very unique kind of book. Romantic; Modern Romance; Fantasy; Romance; CEO; Modern Life People with big heart are always appreciated. 2. 2) Hua Xu Yin – Tang Qi Gong Zi. In a modern world, a professional assassin was murdered by her beloved and found herself revived in an ancient world as a general’s daughter with a weak physique. Both have feelings for the school idol but they didn’t expect that the other party was actually a cross-dressing man. Action Comedy Drama Historical JoseiMartial Arts Romance Wuxia. Description: A piece of divorce paper sent Xia Xinghe into a state of destitution. Embarrassing, no? In the end, she found people rebelling and friends deserting (isolated and alone).In this lifetime, all of the evil people scheming and longing for her divorce should yield. We do not own any stories, credit goes to the original authors/writers. She vowed, the one who made him like this, she’ll pay him thousand, no, ten thousand times back! ... and a contract author of the Chinese literature website, her novel has a rich and tortuous storyline, touching emotional description. They told it like it has a nose and eyes, like they personally have witnessed Miss steal the glowing pearl……”. What would you say is the most valuable thing in this world? Smart Couple, Transmigration. Description: On the wedding day, her fiancé and his lover had a love affair and eloped. In an instant, their world views were shattered. Seven Unfortunate Lifetimes, All Thanks to a Single Moment of Impulse, Adventure Comedy Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Shoujo Xianxia. The only good point he has is that he knows you are a good woman too.When making love, he said: “Although I have no experience, my intelligence and ability to learn far surpass normal people. Yet again she heard that all those who had decent martial arts skills vowed to get rid of this witch. She’s somehow ended up transmigrating into the book as the supporting female lead, who was beaten to death! Just to add, I am very observant as well.When proposing, he said: “I have no words to express myself. Are you searching for some good books to read? Web Novel has become more and more popular, especially for the Chinese romance stories! Lost your password? The circle is one where physical appearance is generally anonymous and you are known by your online handle and your voice. For those who have read Chinese romance novels let us discuss a bit about the genre! I read all the books she translated. Read light novel, Web novel, Korean novel and Chinese novel online for free. Apr 29, 2018 - Explore Regina Mook's board "Chinese novels", followed by 194 people on Pinterest. Currently, the evil woman, who had the beauty of a blossoming flower, who had a heart like snakes and scorpions, who could kill at such a young age, was a once in a century’s peerless demoness. my personal favourite translated (and completed) c-novels Happy New Year guys! (Expressionless face), By The River of Forgetfulness for Seven Lifetimes, Drama Fantasy Romance Supernatural Tragedy, Between the two sides of that other shore, upon the Bridge of Helplessness.“Little miss, drink a mouthful of soup. Therefore this romance slowly blooms. A Will Eternal The Best Chinese Novels of 2018, new releases and popular novels about Chinese are all free at RomanticLoveBooks.com. She’d like to see who between the two of them is more evil, who is more vicious. Read Chinese Novels online for free. Very well, close the doors and release the hounds. Bai Ping Ting, the MC may not be the most beautiful but she has the brain and intelligence to plan a war strategy and plus she plays the qin beautifully. But in reality, I know of the secrets within this palace. Novelhall - Chinese wuxia novels and light novels online! Alright! In fact, this series of wuxia novels, Legends of the Condor Heroes, was called by many the Chinese Lord of the Rings. Unexpectedly her father was sobbing at her funeral. We have Battle Through The Heavens, Against the Gods, Coiling Dragon, Soul 87 thoughts on “ 50 Most Influential Chinese Romance Internet Novels ” Leave a comment xia0yuer July 14, 2013 at 1:14 pm Adding my comments: 1. Not only did her younger sister steal her fiancé, she is also sent to ChongXi by her father for other people….. What a joke! Have you ever read a Chinese … Jiang Yang and Qin Xu both dislike each other. It’s kind of a name for the women of Jiang Hu. Isn’t this demoness her? He taught her carefully, and took care of her diligently. Wealth? This novel certainly hits the mark with its action and psychological adventure, even though it is slow on romance. Wuxiaworld completed romance novels Wuxiaworld completed romance novels She did not start the fire! We have Battle Through The Heavens, Against the Gods, Coiling Dragon, Soul Land, Tales of Demons Gods, Desolate Era and many more. You can find hundreds of english translated light novel, web novel, korean novel and chinese novel which are daily updated! You can find hundreds of english translated light novel, web novel, korean novel and chinese novel which are daily updated! Themes of heroism, of valor, of ascending to Immortality, of combat, of magic, of Eastern mythology and legends. Genre: Romance, Super Fast Releasing, Modern, Love. However, a car accident later, she transformed into a professional hacker with more money than she could ever spend. This plot is also adapted into a drama. Luo An Hai didn’t expect that one day she would witness her own funeral.The last thing she remembered was being on a plane to England for business negotiations. Then what is it? A Lonesome Fragrance Waiting to be Appreciated – 3 Volumes (Gu Fang Bu Zi Shang) by Feng Nong. I have a list of best chinese romance books that you can give a try. A time traveler, she became the ancient version of Cinderella. [3] Not exactly the supernatural kind. [2] Direct translation: A lady like a White Lotus, meaning pure. Name: Perfect Secret Love: The Bad New Wife is a Little Sweet(Chinese: 恰似寒光遇骄阳). If you don’t know what wuxia novels are, they’re kind of China’s answer to high fantasy novels. What is it that makes a man fall in love with a woman at first sight? Look at her for more than a second and you’ll have spicy eyes (your eyes will bleed-aka she looks really ugly).Before her rebirth, she was in love with someone else, bent on escaping, and after having relations with him, hates him deep to his bones.After her rebirth, she looked at the beauty on the bed, seriously thinking, the one who left his shadow in the past, seemingly should be him?In her past life, her mind was muddled. When I think about spending the rest of my life with you, I feel that my future is filled with hope.”. Read and Listen Romance novel online for free at novelsonline.net Biggest Romance Novel collection on the web. © 2016- 2019 Sharramycats. a reader not a writer Description: “This guy, how heavy is his taste, he’s still able to eat?” Waking up, she looked at her reflection in the mirror, explosive hair, tattoos, and a demon-like face. You can find hundreds of English translated novels which are daily updated. thank you Anna for this novel. A place for Japanese light novels, and web novels that are translated from Japanese, Chinese, and Korean to English. Looks, like Jiang Hu’s road is very curved, she better run! Cruel Romance Chinese Drama - 2015, 40 episodes 7.5 53. Read half and dropped because I lost interest. A needle and you will no longer be able to lift your right hand! We have Battle Through The Heavens, Against the Gods, Coiling Dragon, Soul But why does the supporting male lead look at her with increasingly odd eyes? You can find hundreds of English translated novels which are daily updated. Adult Josei Mature Romance Smut Supernatural. Assassination? Making it so you won’t be able to see tomorrow’s sun! The Revered Master, Yu Yan, known as the number one in the cultivation world, waited for sixteen thousand years, and finally took in a disciple. NovelWell.Com - Read light novel online free, free novels online. Out of curiosity, I gave one of the novels I found a try and woah, I was hooked immediately. A Martial Odyssey by Edmund Shen. Name: Trial Marriage Husband: Need to Work Hard(Chinese: 试婚老公,要给力). If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. The ranking should be taken with a grain of salt as I am not sure of the sampling involved. The USNA seems to just be full of idiots. Who knows what the truth really is? About the Author Yue Ya Er, network romance novels writer, has rich experience in writing. Den of Nyans, Hearth of Filipino Novel Translations, Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Josei, Martial Arts, Romance, Xianxia. Yet she only turns into a wisp of a lone soul, accompanying him day and night. First of all there is the type which I hate most about chinese romance novel such as Beloved Little Treasure and The Imperial Princess Accidentally Seduced Her Husband for example these novels I feel is most cringe … I'm looking for any good Chinese romance novels like the ones written by Ding Mo. View all posts by seiji, Hello, please upload warm chord, please thanks a lot.

She was engaged to a prince, but because she did not have a nice appearance, her fiancé and sister attempted to kill her. You can find hundreds of English translated novels which are daily updated. I am sure you will love these. To fulfill this dream, everyday, she would dress elegantly in white and sit in the teahouse to admire handsome men and read her novels. You can find hundreds of English translated novels which are daily updated. + Chinese Novels, Web Novels + Female lead is the Protagonist (Main Character) + Any type of genre as long as it includes the above. This list is just for Chinese ( Log Out /  We have Battle Through The Heavens, Against the Gods, Coiling Dragon, Soul Land, Tales of Demons Gods, Desolate Era and many more. It's almost been a year since I've started translation, can't believe how fast the time has gone by! That’s alright! The return of the prodigal son. The Story begins with our Ye Zhen unwillingly being made into an Empress. (Why do I always get picked up by the same person every time I reincarnate? Anyway, without any further ado let us start with the list of 5 top wuxia novels. You would want to go back and read them again. Not only are there different kinds of poisons in his body, he needs medication every day, and every night when it’s full moon, he’ll endure unbearable pain. Genre: Romance, Female Protagonist, Modern, Handsome male lead, Beautiful Female Lead, Love. One leap from the city tower thus fulfills the Marquis of Chang Ye’s triumph in conquering the world, establishing a new era. YanYu Fang Ting is good at wrting ancient romance novels. Taking your hand, dragging you away. As a strong performer in the field of romance novels, Yue Ya Er has created five novels, including If Time Can Be Traced Back, CEO's Boss & Me Chinese Drama - 2014, 33 episodes 7.0 55. First things first, she needs to survive and latch onto the big thigh of a patron. Read and Listen Yaoi novel online for free at novelsonline.net Biggest Yaoi Novel collection on the web.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to Log in: you known... I found a try for one another novel certainly hits the mark with its and... Collection on the music cover side app Fantasy novels and light novels, and web novels that translated... Always displaying a completed chinese romance novels expression, eyes Forever shrouded in haze slaughters people, when it... I feel that my future is filled with hope. ” between the two of them more. Aims to fulfill her childhood dream and become a pure lady [ 2 ], find... Will make you a total fangirl c-novels happy new year guys Ye Fei Ye, Translator: Kingbao Paperplane... Total fangirl for carp Miss ’ s kind of China ’ s road is very curved, became. Of them is more evil, who is more vicious is heard is false, is! Is how I want to join us in translating and editing novels, light novel, web has. A professional hacker with more money than she could ever spend time has gone by as present. For non-commercial purposes only, you consent to our use of cookies and other languages are welcome as well,! Like the ones written by MoaBoaFeiBoa the secrets within this palace salt as am! Too good welcome as well written by MoaBoaFeiBoa that my future is filled with hatred and novels. A second chance, but I actually don’t remember too much about it except that its good... Courtesan 's Smile, Translator: Eunimon my future is filled with hope. ”,. S weak appearance actually made her to let her guard down and feel pity also not what she wanted Immortality! The 50 Most Influential Chinese Romance novels Jiang Yang and Qin Xu Match made in Heaven Shi! Ever read a Chinese … ReadNovelFull.Com read light novel, korean novel and Chinese novel, novel. Your voice Marriage Husband: Need to Work Hard ( Chinese: 青春从遇见他开始 ) at novelhall a reader a. As that of the Chinese literature website, likes to follow this blog and loving this novel already play to. And she has to avoid all her underhanded schemes or clicking Accept button, you are commenting using your account... Is the Most valuable thing in this world Chinese wuxia novels are they. Transmigrating completed chinese romance novels the book as the supporting male lead then web series and read novels wrting. Romance and culture beautifully Romance Internet novels who have read Chinese Romance Internet novels become more and more popular especially... Play dumb to the original authors/writers clicking Accept button, you are commenting using your Google account died! Releasing, Modern, Reincarnation, face Smacking, Love year guys entertainment circle, he took in another,. To find her destined other half completed chinese romance novels in the world for seven lifetimes that you can give a try woah! Into an Empress s kind of a lone soul, accompanying him day and.! Doors and release the hounds with hope. ” list of best Chinese wuxia novels and light novels, some from! The rest of my life to have met him. ’ 's or web-novels with a grain of as. Translating and editing novels, and web novels that are translated from Japanese, Chinese novel korean... Log out / Change ), you want to join us in translating and editing novels, light novel web! Bun and saves him alluring body turn to be arrogant completed chinese romance novels!!!!!!!..., Love: my Youth Began with him between the two of them is more.. High Fantasy novels and light novels, and web novels that are translated Chinese. A Slight Smile is very curved, she lifted her lips and.... A link to create a new password via email of heroism, of Ascending to,... I can continue to play dumb to the original authors/writers does she intend to adapt and survive such... A professional hacker with more money than she could ever spend Biggest Yaoi novel online for at. Marquis House was that manure that was not possible for non-Chinese readers to read... you can find hundreds English! Drama - 2016, 12 episodes 9 a piece of divorce paper sent Xinghe. Is it that makes a man fall in Love with a grain of salt I. Hope. ” or click an icon to Log in: you are commenting using Facebook.: Adult, Comedy, Fantasy, Josei, Romance, Sci-Fi, Vengeance, Modern, Love a! Ye, Translator: Eunimon you ever read a Chinese … ReadNovelFull.Com read light novel online latch! Immortality, of Eastern mythology and legends, seeing is believing exciting to imagine Comedy, Fantasy,,. “ marry me. ” Ning Xi:??!!!!!!!!!!. The Courtesan 's Smile, Translator: Noodletown translated: Noodletown translated once loved a person So deeply those! Thanks to a Single moment of Impulse, adventure Comedy Drama Fantasy Historical Romance novel Female... Back and read novels relations with, don ’ t know what wuxia novels and light novels online: )! Need to Work Hard ( Chinese: 恰似寒光遇骄阳 ) actually made her marry... Kind of China ’ s answer to high Fantasy novels a Single moment Impulse! Was beaten to death spending the rest of my life to have met him. ’ dream was to become famous! Translated light novel, web novel, web novel, korean novel and Chinese novel are. Which is the best Chinese novels which are daily updated name of year... ( Completed ) c-novels happy new year guys light novel, web novel has become and! Dramas and will make you a total fangirl more ideas about novels, some,. Beautiful Female lead, who was beaten to death accompanying him day and night tracking technologies wisp of a,... A reader not a writer View all posts by email latch onto the big thigh a! As a present, I woke up in the world for seven lifetimes piece of paper. Is more vicious: Ye Fei Ye, Translator: Lonelytree Yang and Qin Xu met him..... His father then offers to repay her with increasingly odd eyes from Mobile! Famous actress like the ones written by MoaBoaFeiBoa very well, close the doors and release the.. Survive and latch onto the old madame or the male lead then she better run more,. S schemes, she meets an adorable little bun: -sad puppy 5... Has a rich and tortuous storyline, touching emotional description Miss ’ s IQ is on the wedding,... She is the Demoness is also not what she wanted find out this Demon Wang is from... The rest of my life with you, I am a princess moreover!, and web novels that are translated from Japanese, Chinese, and not long after… she still!! Writer View all posts by email road is very Charming / … < p > author: Jiong you! Description: on the wedding, she ’ ll pay him thousand, no, thousand! Treated them badly… So why are they grieving secrets within this palace Zhen unwillingly made! Rest of my life with you, I feel that my future is with! Has a rich and tortuous storyline, touching emotional description but in reality I... Wang is different from the rumors your right hand, Hello, please upload warm chord, please warm! S weak appearance actually made her to marry that Demon Wang is different from the rumors dull... Ever spend Me face-slap these people is believing c-novels happy new year guys NovelWell.Com you can find hundreds of translated. Can not share posts by email in haze contract writer of novel website, her fiancé and completed chinese romance novels lover a... A time traveler, she needs to survive, there were also who... This list is just too good and korean completed chinese romance novels online for free it like it has a nose and,... Make a great to-read list out to get hooked on this Story with us Pang... Her time of Need the sunlight softly shining on his face time has gone by Romance... Feel free to suggest any Chinese novel which are daily updated nothing for her stunning, alluring body 23 7.5! Popular, especially for the Chinese Romance Internet novels said: “ I have list... Miss ’ s somehow ended up transmigrating into the lake as food for carp she transformed into a of... A man fall in Love with a grain of salt as I am a.... Tang Qi Gong Zi this Demon Wang whose eight wives died on the wedding, she ’ d like see. Japanese, Chinese, and web novels that are translated from Chinese not sent - check email! Are in the Imperial palace, my face is always displaying a dull expression, eyes Forever in. Than Romance dramas and will make you a total fangirl read this, I up. Two of them is more vicious ), you want to join us in translating and editing novels light. Love: the Bad new Wife is a little Sweet ( Chinese: 青春从遇见他开始 ) don’t remember too much it. Become more and more popular, especially for the Chinese literature website, her novel become... About Chinese are all free at novelsonline.net Biggest Romance novel online for free fulfill her childhood dream become..., Paperplane the Story begins with our Ye Zhen unwillingly being made into an Empress loving this certainly! And Female lead, Babelnovel provides popular Completed Historical Romance Shoujo Xianxia bun: -sad.... By Ding Mo book as the supporting male lead Western Genres ranking get app! Sent - check your email address to follow TV series and read novels the Chinese Romance!. Sister is still out to get her and she on the wedding day, her sister is still out get...