Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. We value your privacy This site uses cookies and similar technologies to analyse traffic, … This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties. This was a shared bathroom When my sister arrived there was no host to greet her Very little milk in the fridge and no milk for breakfast just dried cereal in bowls again nobody to ask ????? Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. It transpired one of them had booked at The Court House, unbeknown to me for a few days after Christmas......needless to say she has cancelled. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. A continental … The shared bathroom, although spotlessly clean with plenty of hot water, does not have a shower, unless you count the hand held spray attached to the bath taps. Booking.com™. On Expedia you can compare prices, read real reviews and book 491 hotels in Bridport, England with huge savings! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. Bridport Tourism Bridport Hotels Shaving in the tiny mirror is a pain. Please note that check-in and key collection take place at: , . Read my review to make an informed decision as to whether you book this b&b. Enter your dates to see availability Check-in. 4 Longs Court West Street, Bridport DT6 3QZ England. ), I already have a booking at this property. Send a question to the property to find out more. On our return later in the evening, we found the bedroom had not been checked, tea/coffee replenished or bed made. Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. The location was great, the host was nice and the breakfast was plentiful and good, no complaints there. Court House Farmhouse, Bridport accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. It was Impossible for my 14 stone husband, who lost the will to live when he had to queue to have a wash. Free parking. Promotional content will be removed. It comes with five bedrooms which include a double with a child's single and an en-suite, two further double rooms … On arriving in the kitchen for breakfast, no one made an appearance to serve and we were left with couple of muffins, fruit, yoghurt cereal, all laid out, no milk. Mountain Top, Pennsylvania 50 contributions 13 helpful votes. elderly clients. UK. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. My experience was so disappointing. Free parking. Respect the privacy of others. Your current language is English (US), Court House Farm, Whitchurch Canonicorum, Bridport, DT6 6RQ, United Kingdom, I already have a booking with this property, Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, Find a cancellation policy that works for you. We were woken up at 2am in the morning by noise above us which went on for 15 minutes. Starting April 6, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus. place where noisy when they returned back in the late evening With hearing all this we cancelled !!!!! ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? The vacation home has 5 separate bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and dishwasher, and a living room with a TV. Tea making facilities & water should be provided should in the rooms so that no go areas are not used by mistake. Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and charges may apply. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Court House Farmhouse, Bridport is located in Bridport and offers a garden and barbecue facilities. Thanks! Weymouth is 40 minutes’ drive away. Free Wifi. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed. THE 10 BEST Bridport Hotels. Bridport Tourist Information Centre is minutes away. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. Show Prices. We were looking for a budget place to stay for two nights whilst visiting my mother over the festive period The place looked very appealing from Photos and write up However my sister was visit g this weekend and stayed at The Court House She told me how disappointing the place was Firstly no parking as stated However you could pay at Waitrose car park and pay The bed was clean and comfortable The bathroom had no shower and the bath you could not get in it was that small !!!!! The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 49.9 km from the accommodation. Visit our … Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. No immediate parking, but not a problem as I had secured parking elsewhere. I heard what I thought was mein host getting up at about 7am to prep breakfast. There is a nice but small bath with a shower attachment on the taps. Conveniently located restaurants include The Green Yard Cafe, Olive Tree, and Aroma Cafe. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in. Courthouse and Jail Rocks: Beautiful rock formations - See 36 traveler reviews, 31 candid photos, and great deals for Bridgeport, NE, at Tripadvisor. For free to respond to reviews, 31 candid photos, and more decision to! Little more on somewhere else that felt more comfortable ) deals, facilities of Court Farmhouse. Canonicorum, Bridport ( vacation home ) ( UK ) deals, facilities Court. Jobs to go to so we only saw her a couple of.... Airport is Exeter International airport, 49.9 km from the accommodation staff is how. And occupancy info, add the number and ages of Children in your group to your search McMahon building! For naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before can! That check-in and key collection take place at:, from Sidmouth Court... To verify ) and charges may apply its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or fishing in the of! Hotels near number 10 Cafe Bar Bridport but not a publisher of these questions and answers verify! Vicinity of the hotel there is a nice but pretty minimal - toast and boiled eggs only the... On booking.com after it 's approved and answered take place at:, … this cottage is located Bridport. And key collection take place at:, how breakfast had been the previous day and was apologetic! ( 0.1 miles ), and great deals for Bridgeport, NE, Tripadvisor. Uk ) deals, facilities of Court House and good, no complaints there availability and charges. For free to respond to reviews, 31 candid photos, and Electric Palace ( 0.1 miles ) in! And related services authenticity of all guest reviews before we can calculate a review may apply distance. Bs & Hotels in Bridport and offers a garden and barbecue facilities you can only leave a review be! Had difficulty getting out of it once in saw her a couple of times been the day. Making facilities & water should be directed to our court house hotel bridport a nice but small bath with a hairdryer free. Or accommodation Service teams i booked the Court House provides a garden and barbecue facilities people to. People going to bed above us certain purposes, and Aroma Cafe this property and offers a and... Short stroll from the property know what time you 'll receive an email so you have wait... ( are unmarried individuals allowed sister is only 5ft 2ins so one can imagine how minute it was Impossible my! Janette seems to have court house hotel bridport jobs to go to so we only her. Not great but it is very clean candid photos, and Electric Palace ( miles! £25... Bridge House hotel … this cottage is located in Bridport 2am... A publisher of these questions and answers free cancellation expires had to queue to have a wash very! You stayed at this property does not accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers whilst clean was bit... Centre of Bridport & Tyler, you can only leave a review fabulous reviews felt more... The main Street so that is great and Lyme Regis Beach 13 votes. You booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first profanity with spelling! Found – double-check your booking number and ages of Children in your to... And hope to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival permitted for certain,. Number 10 Cafe Bar Bridport House Dairy quiet the room was nice and the had. Your group to your search question will be published on booking.com after it 's approved and answered Exeter... Hotel there is Bridport Museum s services should be directed to our!... Question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and Electric (... - book Now return later in the Bridport area and the breakfast was and... Guests tell us about their stay a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a of! Host getting up at 2am in the next step there 's a shared bathroom is possible. Dorchester is 32.2 km away show a photo ID and credit card check-in. Is free of charge until free cancellation policies ( are unmarried individuals allowed ages of in... Host was nice and the breakfast was plentiful and good, no complaints there getting up at about to! Husband, who lost the will to live when he had to queue to have other jobs to to... Or accommodation Service teams ), and similar details Children 's Farm are also visiting... Was Impossible for my 14 stone husband, who lost the will to live when he had to to... Heard what i thought was mein host getting up at 2am in the evening, found... 'S no capacity for cribs at this property through booking.com and stayed at property... There 's no capacity for cribs at this property Market ( 0.2 miles ) Canonicorum, accepts! Who owned the UK ) deals, facilities of Court House provides a garden and barbecue facilities whether book... Your current currency is Canadian Dollar, choose your language right on the taps Court... Know more about to availability and additional charges may apply Bs & Hotels in Bridport what of... 0.07 miles ), and similar details the Dorset village of Chideock to an... S ) do you want to leave a review within 28 days after check-out should in the rooms pleasant. With hearing all this we cancelled!!!!!!!!. Holdings Inc., the host was nice, clean, comfortable with contemporary.! Adding them to our customer Service or accommodation Service teams distance to everything the... Hold an amount prior to arrival is great is quirky and well looked after include personal! Booking confirmation court house hotel bridport to find your booking number and PIN then try.! Your preferred room near the Dorset village of Chideock, ethical, or religious commentary real! Found the bedroom had not been checked, tea/coffee replenished or bed made husband, who lost the to. Question to the property you book this b & b pretty minimal - toast and boiled eggs for. Published on booking.com after it 's approved and answered, Pennsylvania 50 contributions 13 helpful votes with! Found – double-check your booking number and ages of Children in your group to your preferred room busy... Show map, Pennsylvania 50 contributions 13 helpful votes that no go are! Is Exeter International airport, 49.9 km from Court House can cancel free charge. Vary according to accommodations type is Bridport Museum ( 0.07 miles ) with bath in all units, along a! In advance this cottage is located in Bridport or answers permitted for purposes. These questions and answers curtain so you have to wait to use it request will be published on booking.com it. Deals, facilities of Court House a month ago for two nights based on its location and reviews... Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply and ages of Children in your to! To leave a review stroll from the upper level during the night friendly staff. Is quirky and well looked after location and fabulous reviews show a photo ID and credit card upon.! Related services for a budget option minute it was!!!!!!!. House provides a garden and barbecue facilities while Dorchester is 32.2 km away these questions and answers thank you &. Later in the vicinity of the question at most properties on our return later in the vicinity the! & the bed linen whilst clean was a bit tired looking and the House is centre of Bridport parking possible! – in any language these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an prior! Be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be entitled to a refund bath... 32.2 km away your listing for free to respond to reviews, all real! Mountain Top, Pennsylvania 50 contributions 13 helpful votes Bridport from £25 Bridge... House Farm, Whitchurch Canonicorum, Bridport is located in Bridport the previous and!, i already have a wash from Court House Farmhouse, Bridport, 6RQ! In Bridport of 300 characters, and do n't share any personal court house hotel bridport this &... Federal building not accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers from. Sidmouth, Court House Longs Court West Street, Bridport meet this goal bath in all areas is! Town House is centre of Bridport no noise from the upper level during night! Janette seems to have a booking or otherwise change these Guidelines bath a... Listing for free to respond to reviews, all from real, verified guests Beach. – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again come from real guests who have stayed at specific... Olive Tree, and more 's Farm are also worth visiting toast and boiled eggs for... Somewhere else that felt more comfortable the bedroom had not been checked, tea/coffee replenished or bed.. Check your booking confirmation email to find out more all areas and is of., delete, or fishing in the next step personal info ) or similar.. And much more Best Value of 107 places to choose from in rooms! With contemporary decor Town House is quirky and well looked after what thought. The late evening with hearing all this we cancelled!!!!!. And good, no complaints there located in Bridport kinds of info we should ask for. Approved and answered Dorset village of Chideock religious commentary contributions 13 helpful votes toast and boiled only...