Your email address will not be published. Remove from the skillet and set aside. Can you re post it? Looking for a simple easy one-pan dinner while on keto or low carb? and I used half and half (because that’s what I had lol). This is definitely going into the rotation. Made this tonight. Easy Keto Shrimp Alfredo with Spaghetti Squash noodles and asparagus is thick, rich, and full of garlicky buttery parmesan flavor in under 20 minutes!. Heat up a skillet and add in some butter. Drop some minced garlic into your hot pan and stir it around for about 30 seconds. Plus heavy cream and parmesan cheese. It’s so amazing! Keep up the good work. Pre-heat oven to 400F. Just seems like a lot of cream. For more seafood, check out my lemon baked cod. WAIT… I sauteed the shrimp in oil to just warm it up, then drained the shrimp as it released a lot of water. It’s sooooooo good! Nick Martinez. This receipe is differently a keeper! I made it a few weeks ago and have thinking about it since so tonight I’m making it again..so simple and so good. In a large pan over medium-high heat, cook chopped bacon for 2-3 minutes or until almost crispy. It was outstanding!!! Well, here it is! Transform ingredients you most likely already have in your refrigerator into an incredible dinner! Thank you so much! Amazing! I’ve added some double cream instead of half half and a little bit of chili flakes. Not a clue what a table spoon of butter or half cup measures are but damm it was fantastic. Mar 15 Keto Stovetop Creamy Chicken Broccoli. Find news, promotions, and other information pertaining to our diverse lineup of innovative brands as well as newsworthy headlines about our company and culture. This low-carb General Tso’s shrimp and broccoli is tossed in a delicious homemade sauce and can easily be served with cauliflower fried rice or another low-carb/keto side dish. Thank you for letting me know! I added zoodles and bacon bits to it. Very nice. Cover and reduce the heat to low. My cousin is so happy she stopped by to catch this meal! Even my neighbor, who is not crazy about shrimp, really loved this dish. ; Shrimp – For another lean protein option, I highly recommend adding in some peeled shrimp in place of the chicken breasts. The flavour in the sauce will be altered. I am definitely going to put this into my regular rotation. Remove shrimp to a plate and set aside. Hahahaha. Will definitely make again. Also added fresh asparagus (cut into thirds) to the cream sauce. Hi! Sautee the onion and garlic in a touch of oil. (mostly because this was a last minute dish I found online and made!) The shrimp is served grilled or pan seared with parmesan cheese and rich alfredo cream sauce. and so easy to make! I will 100 cook with a bunch of your recipes I have found. Pour in the white wine or broth; allow to reduce to half while scraping any bits off of the bottom of the pan. This amazing. I saved it to cook tonight after picking up the ingredients and it isn’t showing anymore! Mine took a bit longer as I erred on the side of not overcooking the shrimp or burning the cream. Netflix isn’t going to watch itself, you know? However, today I made a double batch, and I only had 2 cups of regular half & half cream, so I made up the difference with 2% milk, and I also added an extra 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese in addition to the 1 cup required for a double recipe. I’d love any suggestions for a non-dairy version, Yes, that would add a great flavor with this dish. My Oops moment was realizing I’d bought cilantro instead of parsley. If you’d like to keep this low carb, but go the garlic butter shrimp pasta route (and why wouldn’t you want to do that? Once the butter is melted, drop in your shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp are cooked through. This delicious low carb Italian American … Life is too short for bland and boring. This dish is absolutely delicious and will definitely become a staple in our house. Frozen shrimp is good too, but fresh will always have a better flavour. 4 Add the heavy cream, cheese, and cooked bacon. Everyone goes crazy for this simple yet incredible Creamy Garlic Shrimp. Will definitely make this again. Thanks for this yummie recipe, it’s really great! My family loved it! It’s mostly salt. Thanks, Karina and greetings from Germany. Thank you so much for sharing and following along with me! I’m looking forward to trying more of your recipes!! I spooned it over carbquik biscuits and it was amazing! They gobbled it up. It will satisfy your need for Italian foods. https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/keto-chicken-wings-creamy-broccoli They’re tossed in BBQ and you’ll never guess what my low carb BBQ sauce is made of. Can I use coconut milk? Stir the shrimp … Added fresh asparagus cut into 1-inch pieces and threw them in when I added the milk. Yaah! I really appreciate it! I also fried up a diced onion with the garlic. I am so stuffed! I’m surprised they still make that. I served it over the noodles with garlic and olive oil. I like to use jumbo shrimp for this recipe, but you can use any size you have on hand. It turned out deeeeeelishious!!! Followed recipe exactly. Stir broccoli to coat it into the sauce and squeeze half of a lemon over the top of the grilled shrimp and broccoli. I apologize for the problem and how long it took. Cooked this last night using large fresh banana prawn and put over Jasmine rice, it was so good, everyone was looking for more. I’ve made this twice and my husband can’t get enough. Can I make this with coconut milk instead of cream? Should i defrost the shrimp in the fridge? Cook for about 2 minutes and then drizzle the zoodles with a little of this buttery garlic sauce and top with the shrimp! Don’t use cooking wine. So easy and so delish! ; Mushrooms and cauliflower – For an all-veggie option, try a combination of mushrooms and cauliflower in place of bacon and chicken breasts. I can’t wait to try this. Cook the shrimp for 1-2 minutes on each side until they are cooked through. In the same skillet add 1 tablespoons butter. In fact, it’s very often easy dinners that take about 20 minutes to make. Karina X. Add broccoli noodles, salt, and … Delicious and easy. Taste test sauce and adjust salt and pepper, if needed. Chicken, broccoli, spinach and tomatoes cooked with an AMAZING cream sauce. Transform ingredients you most likely already have in your refrigerator into an incredible dinner and serve it with low carb OR carb loaded sides for an amazing meal! HUGE hit with the family. Think about this combination; we have garlic, butter, bacon, and shrimp. Oh and the shrimp was better after he dunked it in some cocktail sauce. I didn’t have cream on hand, so I wisked 3T. Great recipe. Creamy Garlic Shrimp With Parmesan is a deliciously easy Shrimp Recipe! They all loved it. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Lol. (affiliate link). This was a very easy and quick weeknight dinner. I know that some people are not huge seafood fans, so I’m definitely open to hearing your opinions. HOW TO MAKE CREAMY TUSCAN SHRIMP. I paired it with red lentil pasta and added a good heap of garlic and it came out absolutely perfect! It made a beautiful presentation. Remove the shrimp to a plate and set aside. It worked great and a healthier option too! Allow the butter to melt completely and a creamy cajun sauce will develop. Served this over penne for the guys and mine over skinny pasta. Definitely making this again. They imagine all this 5 star restaurant quality food coming out of the kitchen for every meal and, well, I don’t want to shatter any illusions you may have, but ha. Do you have a recipe for making that yummy sounding rice that is your preferred way of eating this? I made this with half and half and a T spoon of crushed red pepper. For a sweeter wine, choose a Riesling or a Sparkling Moscato. Stir to melt the butter and cook for 2 more minutes. Add the shrimp and saute' on a high flame for about 2 minutes Add thet cream and the salt, lower the flame and let cook for 1 minute, or until the cream … A light Chardonnay or Pinot Gris pairs really well. ? Do you make it at home often? Won’t be the last time I will serve this delicious meal! Thank you . Another easy Keto one-dish-wonder! I can’t gather the 9 ingredients in two minutes, much less de-vein a pound of shrimp in 2 minutes… jus’ sayin’. I served it over the Green Giant cauliflower rice that comes with mushroom and asparagus… Def will be making it again. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information is accurate. Just made this tonight. Cafe Delites you’re my Shero! The amount called for won’t really give you a spicy garlic shrimp, but it does give it just a little kick. Available on the table in less than 10 minutes, these are definitely great food for busy week day’s dinner. Sharing is caring, and now she too has lunch of creamy garlic shrimp over finely spiraled zucchini! He wants it again tonight…lol. I also added in sliced mini bell peppers, sliced mushrooms, and red pepper flakes, used the white wine, and mixed everything together with fettuccine noodles. Learned a new method to cook shrimp, too. Add the chicken stock and whisk to combine. This was awesome! Tips for Buying Shrimp for Keto Shrimp Alfredo. Your recipes have taken my kitchen out of the typical rotation, and I tell everyone to go to your site if they mention they’re tired of cooking. It’s easy enough and restaurant quality. Thank you so much. Yum!!! Thank you so much, everything I’ve had is incredible. And we sopped up the sauce with garlic bread. It’s a delicious and easy keto dinner recipe that kinda reminds me of pasta, but there isn’t any. The recipe calls for shrimp that’s already peeled and deveined, so that’s not counted for in the prep time. Add the garlic to the skillet and cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds. I just take some rice and add in onions and garlic for added flavor. Karly has been an active food blogger for over 10 years. I didn’t have to tweak anything. Will definitely make this again!! It is even a great meal if you are not … More low carb shrimp recipes coming your way, unless I hear otherwise! Followed the exact recipe without any modifications. Didn’t let the sauce thicken too much. I’m so in love! Simmer until stock has reduced by half about 5-10 minutes. Sαuté the shrimp for α minute or so. I’m going low-low carb and this was perfect because it had no flour in the sauce. Creamy Keto Broccoli in garlic cream sauce is the perfect keto side dish to serve with dinner tonight. Add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Here today I make some seafood – Shrimp! Thanks for sharing. If you like this garlic butter shrimp recipe, let me know in the comment section below. She currently runs two blogs, sharing recipes and bits of life with her community of over 2 million readers each month. 3. I read your recipe, and am going to try it right now, but I gotta ask…where do you come up with prep time of 2 minutes? Exactly what I need. So delicious ! https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/creamy-keto-fish-casserole Cook the shrimp until a crust forms (from the cheese) then flip. Love this recipe. Thanks for another great recipe. This is amazing !!! Can I have the music from the video to go along with this dish?! Substitute with half and half if you wish, being careful not to bring the sauce to a boil or it may curdle. Lemon juice, salt, and pepper, too. ), the shrimp is so amazing served over zucchini noodles. My entire house smells of garlic and I’m so happy with my meal tonight. YUM! It doesn’t take me long to grab the ingredients, but everyone works at different speeds so your prep time may vary, of course. All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. Transform ingredients you most likely already have in your refrigerator into an incredible dinner! Made this tonight and followed recipe, using half and half cream. Made this for the second time today. This creamy garlic shrimp with broccoli takes around 15 minutes to make. I have shared this with others because they loved it. Add the shrimp to the skillet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add the parmesan cheese and allow sauce to gently simmer for a further minute or so until the cheese melts and sauce thickens. Push the grilled shrimp on the side and add broccoli florets back to the pan. Eat this one plain, with cauliflower rice or zoodles! Thank you for an EASY and delicious recipe! Works beautifully. I served it with pasta and it tasted like a meal I would have been pleased to be served at a restaurant. Love all of your recipes. I just served this to the fam. It was amazing and will definitely be in my recipe notebook. Season the shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. I’ve also taken the keto dirt and created my own low carb diet that has allowed me to stop taking pills for my joints. We served ours over quinoa and it was amazing! LUXCO NEWS. It was wonderful! Aldente. Next time I am going to make it with mushrooms and chicken breasts.I added more parmesan cheese and that was the only change I made to the recipe. Welcome! Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through. I added 8 oz cooked penne pasta to the sauce and shrimp and it was lovely! It saves cleaning another pan. Served itv with pasta and roasted asparagus. Add the remaining 4 tablespoons butter, lemon juice, and red pepper to the sauce. Thank you for your patience! Only thing I did different was I used heavy whipping cream instead of low fat cream. Add the shrimp to the skillet, coat with salt and pepper to taste, and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning. Finally, add your shrimp back into the sauce, give it a good stir, and add in some fresh parsley. Spooned over thin spaghetti…uggghhh! This was absolutely delicious!!! Everyone thinks that food bloggers must eat such fancy dinners every night. Coated in a rustic and buttery sauce ready in less than 10 minutes, people will think there is a hidden chef in your kitchen! I used 2 lbs of pre-cooked, frozen shrimp (our freezer died, and I used it up), but the original sauce recipe was more than enough. Sautéed sliced zucchini to serve with this. Learn how your comment data is processed. The recipes are on desktop if you need them urgently! There is now General Tso’s beef, chicken, shrimp, pork, and for the vegetable lovers, often used as a garnish for cooked vegetables. This is going to make the sauce so rich and creamy. Can you please suggest a reduced fat cream? Skim milk can work, however you have to be really careful not to boil too hard or fast because it can seperate and curdle. Served over cauliflower rice. Hopefully we will have all recipes up again soon! Since I live aone, there are leftovers to look forward to. Thank you for such a great recipe! just because I like onion!! Look for fresh, domestic, wild-caught shrimp when available. Delicious! Sooooooooo goood, Can’t believe I just made this on my own and it tasted so good! Once your chicken broth has reduced down, add some butter. Add the chopped bacon and cook until … Thank you! (Really it was!). Mm-mm-mm. Melt the butter in the same skillet. Low carb shrimp recipes are the best, because shrimp cooks so dang fast and easily. I used evaporated milk instead of cream, broth instead of wine and I also add about a tbs of Goya Sazonador Seasoning (green top) to the cream mixture. Then I continued with the butter and used a dry white wine and heavy cream. Creamy Lemon Parmesan Shrimp Wow so delicious! You only need one pan to make it. Feel free to use reduced fat cream (or light cream), half and half or heavy/thickened cream. . This tasted so amazing! cornstarch into the 1 1/2 cups of milk (1%). Try this creamy garlic shrimp and broccoli. 24 Easy Keto Shrimp Recipes You Can Make In 30 Minutes Or Less Add the broccoli florets to the skillet, along with the chicken stock; cook until tender. Keto Low-Carb Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles) Keto Low-Carb Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles) is a quick and easy recipe that is perfect for the keto diet and ketosis lifestyles. Add the shrimp back into the pan, sprinkle with parsley. This is delicious!!!! Yum. Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you’ll make again and again – so easy and bursting with flavor! In this easy recipe, fresh broccoli simmers with garlic, bacon, and a blend of Parmesan and … Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Plus a touch of extra parmesan never hurt anyone. I used the white wine in preference to the stock which was definately the right choice. A sauce that thickened up beautifully with the cheese. White wine can also be substituted for chicken broth or left out completely. My husband said it tasted like a dish served at a restaurant. Good night for shrimp and zoodles. Should I double the cream as well? Served over noodles!!! My husband asked me to make it once a week! Thank you for your patience and following along with me! I did not have dry white wine or chicken broth instead I used red wine vinegar. Wow! I love rich, delicious pasta dishes – but high-carb foods and a keto diet are not friends. This was delicious and so easy to make. Add the heavy whipping cream, cream cheese, and Dijon mustard and heat through. Wow lol. I’m so sorry about this. You can use shrimp with tails on or off. I make no claims to the accuracy of this information. Healthy Easy Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo Recipe are loaded with cream cheese, Shrimp, Pasta, Broccoli, and creamy parmesan. Allow cream to reduce in a gentle simmer until thickened to your liking. . XO. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy, Creamy Garlic Shrimp With Parmesan (Low Carb). I choose a white wine to go with this. It adds an extra layer of flavor. XOXO Here is the Creamy Garlic Shrimp with Parmesan: https://cafedelites.com/creamy-garlic-shrimp/. I served it over angel hair. This is a keeper. The whole family loved it. Add the heavy cream and garlic to the skillet; bring to a boil. How to Make Creamy Broccoli Soup. Garden Thyme to the rescue. Add the cheddar and Parmesan and stir until melted. This was delicious, we loved the amount of garlic. For our garlic-loving family, I probably would add more cloves and Parmesan next time to thicken it further. However, it draws concern of many, including homemade food lover, shrimp addicts and chefs of home. Instructions. Creamy Garlic Shrimp With Parmesan is a deliciously easy Shrimp Recipe! This is so good!I served this yesterday for Mothers day and it was a real hit! Add the shrimp to the skillet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. All tips and suggestions included. Amazing!! Will be making this again! The only real change that I made was a little extra cheese, and I added crushed red pepper and a pinch of cayenne. Wow. ; 2 In a large pan over medium-high heat, cook chopped bacon for 2-3 minutes or until almost crispy. αdd the chopped gαrlic. That is great to hear! We prefer ours served over rice that has been simmered with onions and garlic for added flavour. You’ll know they’re done when they turn a pretty pink. A homemade garlic bread to soak up the left over sauce and it was close to the perfect meal. So happy to hear that! Add the shrimp and saute’ on a high flame for about 2 minutes Add thet cream and the salt, lower the flame and let cook for 1 minute, or until the cream … Remove from the heat and return the shrimp to the sauce. So easy to make. The only change I made was I used 3 very large garlic cloves and put them in the garlic press. Oh and I served it over penne. Thank you for sharing this recipe, it is now one of go to for company. Remove bacon from pan and to the same pan, add the butter, garlic, … XO. You really can’t mess this up. This recipe is fantastic! Buttered-Garlic Shrimp & Broccoli INGREDIENTS : 1 pαck of shrimp, thαwed αnd shelled 5 cloves of gαrlic, chopped finely 3 spoonfuls of butter broccoli florets sαlt αnd pepper red pepper flαkes (optionαl) 2 tbsp of wαter DIRECTIONS: Melt butter in α non stick pαn. Yes it does, but I do recommend having it fresh. Also added a few picked jalapeño slices to simmer at the end for some spice. So, as a result, I served it with a cauliflower purée. After the oil and butter mixture is really hot, … Will be making again. I followed the recipe with pinot grigio, and for all you lactose-intolerant folks out there, I used almond milk and a tiny bit of cornstarch in place of the milk, and Becel vegan margarine in lieu of butter (fresh parmesan is not too bothersome) and it was fantastic. 1. All of the Parmesan cheese was fresh shredded rather than grated. thanks! This should take about 5 minutes, depending on the size of your shrimp. Garlic Shrimp With Broccoli | Keto & Low Carb. Required fields are marked *. I can’t wait for you to try this keto Tuscan shrimp! Made it. Also next time I will double my cream! Your email address will not be published. Transfer to a bowl; set aside. Yum!! This was incredibly creamy and did not separate. Add onion, garlic, peppers, paprika, red chili pepper … Check out what we are up to! Reheat for 1-2 minutes. Served ît over zoodles. This was soooooo easy and delicious! You can also use evaporated milk as a low calorie substitution. I made this 2x this week by popular demand!! Please note any nutrition information presented on this website is merely there as a guide and as a courtesy to readers. My husband loved the white sauce and zucchini combination. I don’t have a sense for seafood tastes and dishes so I always follow a recipe for them. Oh I also used about 1/4 tsp of Italian seasoning at the end i didnt have parsley. Season shrimp with salt and pepper and fry for 1-2 minutes on each side, until just cooked through and pink. Chaffles – The Viral Low Carb Waffle Recipe... Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a large heavy bottomed skillet over medium heat. And God Bless you and your journey with lymphoma – It’s not an easy cancer to fight. This low carb shrimp scampi features garlicky sautéed shrimp in a buttery white wine and lemon sauce is finished with parsley and Parmesan cheese. What color rice is your favorite to have this with? It should just say, “shrimp and water.” Though jumbo shrimp … I am so happy I found your blog! Thanks for following along with me! Thank you! My site had a malfunction for a period of time today and we are just getting things up and running. I’m so happy that I just found your page. Add the additional butter, hot sauce and heavy cream. The recipe isn’t valid anymore. Heat a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Hi Jutta! Nada. This was excellent!! Mix in Parmesan cheese … Garnish with extra parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper flakes. I used heavy cream and white wine. Made this tonight and it was wonderful! Since I follow a low-carb diet, it is sometimes hard to find a good recipe. 2. Start by heating a large skillet on medium heat. https://cafedelites.com/creamy-garlic-shrimp/. That’s the only kind of “milk” we buy. It seems to be a technical issue on mobile only and we are working on it right now. Very good. It’s amazing how delicious this dish is because it’s relatively easy and quick. Thanks for sharing this delicious dish! I made this tonight for dinner for myself. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Fast and easy, the good stuff that the dish has lots of protein! Heat oil a large skillet over medium-high heat. Added shallots and served on risotto.. was amazing.. next time I will use the same sauce for mussels ..❤️❤️❤️❤️. Thanks again! Asparagus was cooked perfect with just a little crunch. I used whipping cream. This is absolutely amazing!! Just adjust your cooking time as needed. Just as good or better than any Red Lobster I have ever eaten!! I sautéed onion and red pepper with the garlic to add some veggies. Left a link on my Twitter and of course on Pinterest! I followed the recipe exactly with heavy cream, only adding a little more than a pound of shrimp. Happy Holidays to you and yours! I love that I can read carefully into detail and you include a video. I used heavy cream, added a tomato, and double the cheese and Yum!!!! You can also use evaporated milk as a low calorie substitution. Add the broccoli and chicken broth and simmer until the broccoli is very soft. Use a wine you would drink. Made this last night for my husband’s birthday dinner. Puree with your immersion blender. I’ve looked in refrigerated section near heavy whipping cream and near coffee creamers and near evaporated milk and can’t find anything called this. **I use reduced fat cream (or light cream) for this recipe. Pasta that has been mixed through with olive oil, salt and garlic. Seasoned perfectly and savory shrimps, sauce, plump tomatoes. Tried this tonight! i added tomatoes and broccoli and it was even yummier. It is simple and delicious! I reduced it to 1/2 a recipe because I live alone. It was amazing!!! Serve over zucchini noodles or with a side of steamed broccoli. Squeeze in a bit of lemon and add a dash of red pepper. I salted the shrimp but not the sauce, and the parmesan added just the right amount of saltiness at the end. Would skim milk work instead? Try to find fresh wild caught shrimp. made it for dinner tonight…followed the recipe except i cut everything in half (for a smaller portion). Couldn’t find low fat cream. Baked Cauliflower Mac and Cheese with Smoked Sausage, This is the spiralizer I use and I love it. Trying the shrimp cakes tomorrow. Yes you can, I only use coconut milk as well and it taste amazing with it. My whole family loved it! Very simple from start to finish! Served it with capellini pasta. Hi Roger! I used precooked shrimp because that’s what I had and it turned out great! Just spiralize your zucchini, pat it down to remove any excess water, and then toss it in a hot pan with a little olive oil. I’m doubling this recipe. Please don’t allow it to disappear!! Thank you for this recipe, it’s a keeper! I am so sorry that the recipe went missing! Can’t wait to try other recipes! Cook the pasta and broccoli first, clean and wash the shrimp and take some butter or oil in a skillet or pan and cook it for 2-3 minutes until golden pink and then add garlic for flavor. I made this last night. Whisk in some chicken broth and let that reduce for a few minutes, stirring often. This is soooool delicious! Thyme added a very nice aroma to the finished product. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. My husband loved it. Thanks . I used heavy cream instead. YAHS, please! This Shrimp Alfredo comforting recipe is best for dinner and serves hot to your family and friends. Coated in a rustic and buttery sauce ready in less than 10 minutes, people will think there is a hidden chef in your kitchen! I’m checking out the other garlic shrimp recipe suggestions for when I have the urge to make it again. Reduce heat to low-medium heat, add the cream and bring to a gentle simmer, while stirring occasionally. Also, I am lazy and I love Netflix and laying on the couch while my dog does her weird purr-growl thing at me while I rub her belly. After publishing this Surf & Turf recipe yesterday, you guys have been requesting we post this shrimp recipe separately for easier printing and storing. 1 Pre-heat oven to 400F. And if you’re just really feeling the easy recipes, try these slow cooker chicken wings. Hope you enjoy the recipe. I love good food and I can certainly cook a delicious meal. Delicious!! I knew I saved this recipe for good reason! Sooooo, it’s not all fancy dinners all the time. Remove grilled shrimp and broccoli from heat, garnish with parsley, lemon slices, and red crushed chili pepper if you like. This is the spiralizer I use and I love it. Sprinkle garlic powder, basil, salt, and pepper into the skillet and stir well. Luckily, I’ve gotten really good at making a 20 minute dinner taste like it came from a fancy restaurant. By Karina 82 Comments Filed Under: Dinner. You can also subscribe without commenting. ma’am. After 3-4 minutes the shrimp will begin to turn pink, but this will depend on how big your shrimp are. If you have any other questions or concerns please email me and I would love to help in any way that I can. I was doing the happy dance eating this – that is how good this recipe is. You’re an inspiration!! Recipe was AMAZING! This recipe was bellisimo?. The asparagus was cooked perfectly. Hard to find food that my man likes and he loved it! Keto creamy asparagus with shrimp alfredo is initially made for keto and low carb eaters. Made it exactly as described and came out and was loved by all. Tonight is damp and rainy. Creamy Tuscan Shrimp (Keto friendly) Creamy Tuscan Shrimp is an all-family Low-carb meal. It was AMAZING! …, COPYRIGHT © 2020 CAFE DELITES. But you can also use evaporated milk as well and it was yummier... This combination ; we have garlic, peppers, paprika, red chili pepper if you have recipe. Courtesy to readers cook chopped bacon for 2-3 minutes or Less creamy Scallops... Weeknight dinner for my husband asked me to make: https: //www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/creamy-keto-fish-casserole how to make keto shrimp...., using half and half ( for a simple easy one-pan dinner while on keto or low Waffle! Is now one of those recipes, try a combination of Mushrooms and cauliflower – for another lean protein,... Dinner taste like it came out absolutely perfect to melt the butter and cook, occasionally... Absolutely delicious and easy, the shrimp until a crust forms ( from video. In BBQ and you include a video I added the milk any bits off of pan... Any nutrition information presented on this website is merely there as a courtesy to readers broccoli around... Amazing served over rice that has been an active food blogger for over 10 years just take rice... That my man likes and he loved it served at a restaurant family, I ’ d love any for! In preference to the skillet and sprinkle with salt and pepper diet it. A combination of Mushrooms and cauliflower – for another lean protein option, try these slow cooker chicken wings about... Sweeter wine, choose a white wine in preference to the sauce little more than a pound shrimp... On desktop if you ’ ll never guess what my low carb stock ; until..., because shrimp cooks so dang fast and easily or a Sparkling Moscato and dishes so ’! Good heap of garlic like this garlic butter creamy shrimp goes with absolutely.! Cup measures are but damm it was amazing and will definitely be in my recipe notebook weeknight dinner is. This keto recipe is easy-to-make and just ready within 30 minutes or until almost crispy can also be for. While on keto or low carb shrimp recipes creamy shrimp and broccoli keto your way, unless I hear!! Even yummier, coat with salt and garlic hot, … add the 4! Paprika, red chili pepper … Tips for Buying shrimp for keto and low carb BBQ is! 1 1/2 cups of milk ( 1 % ) them in the sauce these slow cooker wings! Probably would add a dash of red pepper to taste, and sprinkle with and! Or Less creamy garlic butter shrimp is one of go to for company cocktail! Melt the butter in a bit longer as I erred on the size of your recipes I leftovers. The problem and how long it took a non-dairy version, yes, that would add a great,. To a plate and set aside meal I would have been pleased to be served at a.... A last minute dish I found online and made! thicken too much grilled! The broccoli is very soft a side of not overcooking the shrimp was better after he it. One of those recipes, my friends recipe suggestions for a little more than a pound of shrimp taste. Rather than grated than a pound of shrimp warm it up, then drained the shrimp for and... Diet are not friends over 2 million readers each month just made this tonight and followed recipe, let know! Finished with parsley, lemon slices, and sprinkle with parsley 1-2 on. And fry for 1-2 minutes creamy shrimp and broccoli keto each side until they are cooked through of not overcooking shrimp! Xoxo Here is the spiralizer I use reduced fat cream ( or light )! Whipping cream, cream cheese, and I added the milk dance eating?. We have garlic, butter, use unsalted and season shrimp to a boil heat a large heavy skillet. Some extra leafy vegetables into your hot pan and stir well tonight after picking up the.. Salt, and I love meals that sneak in lots of veggies extra. Measures are but damm it was even yummier garlic into your diet help any... | keto & low carb shrimp recipes you can, I ’ gotten! Recipe, but you can also use evaporated milk as well and was... Slices, and red pepper and a t spoon of butter in a large over. A technical issue on mobile only and we sopped up the left sauce... There are leftovers to look forward to trying more of your shrimp and it isn ’ t going put. After he dunked it in some butter milk b/c that was all I had and it isn ’ t the. That take about 5 minutes, these are definitely great food for busy week day ’ s relatively easy quick. Oops moment was realizing I ’ ve gotten really good at making a 20 minute dinner taste like it from. Your opinions for another lean protein option, I served it over the top of the of. Melted, drop in your refrigerator into an incredible dinner this simple yet incredible creamy garlic shrimp, there. Added crushed red pepper with the garlic to the skillet and add in some chicken broth instead used... Catch this meal add onion, garlic, butter, use unsalted and season shrimp with on! About 30 seconds have parsley gentle simmer, while stirring occasionally than.! Be a technical issue on mobile only and we are just getting things and! Rich, delicious pasta dishes – but high-carb foods and a little bit of lemon add! In some peeled shrimp in a large pan over medium-high heat can substitute broccoli spinach!, I served it over the top of the Parmesan cheese and rich Alfredo cream sauce site might be new. An incredible dinner dinner taste like it came out absolutely perfect not an easy cancer to.... Right amount of saltiness at the end way that I can read carefully into detail and you ’ never. Unless I hear otherwise apologize for the guys and mine over skinny pasta shrimp, I... Of shrimp garlic Scallops recipe, let me know in the garlic press to! Your patience and following along with me white sauce and shrimp and,... Table in Less than 10 minutes, depending on the side of not overcooking the shrimp until crust. Bit longer as I erred on the size of your recipes I have the urge to make it a... I don ’ t have to buy frozen, look at the end I didnt have parsley busy day. Add your shrimp fast and easy keto shrimp Alfredo occasionally, until the garlic fresh, domestic, wild-caught when! Teaspoon salt and garlic for added flavor end for some spice reduce heat low-medium! Crushed chili pepper … Tips for Buying shrimp for keto shrimp Alfredo comforting recipe is for... Bloggers must eat such fancy dinners every night, give it a kick I! – that is your favorite to have this with half and half ( because that ’ s an. Favourite recipe site are full of flavour peppers, paprika, red chili pepper if like... The onion and red pepper amazing.. next time to thicken it further has lunch of creamy garlic shrimp! A sweeter wine, choose a Riesling or a Sparkling Moscato gotten really good at making a 20 dinner... And this is the spiralizer I use reduced fat cream this yesterday Mothers! A better flavour pepper into the pan the finished product was amazing.. next I... % ) fancy restaurant cornstarch into the sauce with garlic bread is accurate you can this. Heat through seafood fans, so I always follow a low-carb diet, it is one... Recipe so I wisked 3T with olive oil in a buttery white wine and heavy cream and to. Try this keto recipe is she currently runs two blogs, sharing recipes and bits life. Stock has reduced by half about 5-10 minutes into 1-inch pieces and threw them when! Good at making a 20 minute dinner taste like it came out and was loved by all a... Presented on this website is merely there as a courtesy and there is no that... Def will be making it again ( low carb shrimp recipes are on if... Would love to help in any way that I can read carefully detail. And cheese with Smoked Sausage, this mouthwatering creamy shrimp Piccata creamy garlic shrimp recipe... Just ready within 30 minutes is a deliciously easy shrimp recipe, it is now one of go for... Cook tonight after picking up the sauce and squeeze half of a lemon over the noodles with garlic and served... I love rich, delicious pasta dishes – but high-carb foods and creamy... Shrimp when available garlic press a t spoon of butter in a touch of oil ’ ve made twice... Penne pasta to the accuracy of this buttery garlic sauce and heavy cream spicy! You wish, being careful not to bring the sauce thicken too much staple in our house creamy shrimp and broccoli keto! | Privacy Policy, creamy garlic shrimp with Parmesan is a deliciously easy shrimp recipe everything in (! Some chicken broth and let that reduce for a period of time today and we sopped the. Bottomed skillet over medium-high heat seared with Parmesan ( low carb eaters dish to serve with dinner.... Your chicken broth and let that reduce for a non-dairy version, yes, that add... Crushed red pepper d bought cilantro instead of half half and half and cream. Juice, and cooked bacon I spooned it over cauliflower rice or zoodles over... Shrimp garlic butter creamy shrimp Piccata creamy garlic butter shrimp recipe, let me know in the time...