Available for PCs, PowerEdge servers, PowerVault, PS Series and SC Series storage, and Dell EMC networking. The first model in the Dell Chromebook line came out in January of 2014. We are a leading supplier of Dell replacement parts and stock all laptop repair parts needed to repair your Dell laptop. For example if you bought your Chromebook for $399 and have broken the screen, your options are, really, to buy the same or equivalent model again at full price, or to replace the screen. Compare. For instance, the Dell Chromebook 3100 Education retails for $249 (as of summer 2020). $4.99. Did you not find anything that did not please you! From broken screens to water damage we can make your Dell Chromebook like new again. The staff is kind, and the service is at times better then Apples. A typical screen replacement price for a Chromebook model costing $399 brand new would be ~$179 -- 45% of the full cost of buying a new one (less than half!). Some local destinations to help you bide your wait-time  : Our Toronto Local Guide      Our Mississauga Local Guide, In the heart of the Entertainment Districtnear Rogers Centre & CN Tower, City Centre Drive, across from Square Onein the RBC building, Use the eQuery to lookup repair prices and parts stock on hand for each location, TechKnow Space Toronto Ontario: 905 232 0106TechKnow Space Mississauga Ontario: 905 896 9701. If you're computing uses are mostly internet based (sending and receiving email & web browising for example) a Chromebook may be exactly what you need. Accessibility, How to I factory reset my managed chromebook, My chromebook's audio coming out of the headphone jack is just one ear. Fast worldwide shipping! All of these devices are still Chromebooks at their core—offering users a simple, cost-effective device that is optimized for web browsing and activity within the Chrome browser without added features. Essentially, Chromebooks are fantastic for editing a Google Sheet, but you shouldn’t count on them to run external software. 99 $47.60 $47.60. Great service , very quick and well executed . The first model in the Dell Chromebook line came out in January of 2014. The word “Dell” is also printed on the front center of the laptop, just below the screen. Designed for use primarily online - Chromebooks offer a lower cost alternatve to laptops. We must walk on water! Liquid Damage?95%+ Successfully Repaired! It took me 3 hours, almost gave up and ultimately , I did a poor job. We are your Premium GO-TO Service Centre for AllLogic Board & Mainboard RepairExperts On Duty! Select your Dell Chromebook laptop type. While-You-WAIT Chromebook repair service is great! Need Logic Board Repair?What are my options? You may want to take advantage of local culural attractions, grab a bite to eat, quench your libational thirst, or maybe see a show while we do our repair magic on your Chromebook! Dell Chromebooks are thin, black laptops. The best part is their 1-hour phone repair service that will have your phone up and running in no time - and you can even kill some time at the mall while you wait. -- But what about the wait part? I dreaded the thought of giving up my cell for a few days to get it repaired. Many consumers' first thought about repairing a Chromebook is that it is relatively inexpensive to buy in the first place, should I just get a new one? A typical screen replacement price for a Chromebook model costing $399 brand new would be ~$179 -- 45% of the full cost of buying a new one (less than half! Although it is true that Chromebooks are less expensive than conventional laptops there are still many economical repairs that can be done. Chromebook Accessories. (May need to be special ordered). In general were friendly and professional. Located in what may be the most convenient location in Mississauga on City Centre Drive, TechKnow Space offers the most competitive phone repair prices around. A www.screensurgeons.com production. Check out our super-patented “Digital Device Magic Machine” in the video above!!! Chromebook 13 inch 3380 student laptop is built with advanced applications for modern learning and best-in-class durability to withstand every school day. I considered buying a new phone (in order to avoid being "phoneless" for a week) but decided to complete a google search and find a place that can fix my cell at a reasonable price and within a reasonable amount of time. Replace a touchpad compatible with the Dell Chromebook 11 3180 … This place is as advertised. Replacing the built-in storage on the Dell Chromebook 13 is straightforward – here we’ll show you the exact steps needed. This page will guide you through the replacement of your battery. Compatible Part #'s: KTCCN, E225846, 5R9DD, XKPD0. The screen provided will be the same performance and quality as the original and the same screen is installed as original equipment in new Dell Chromebook 11 computers. Get it by tomorrow Sat. Dell Chromebook 11 3180 Touchpad. Dell Chromebook 13-7310 Repair Released by Dell in late 2015, the business class Dell Chromebook 13-7310 offers a 13.3 inch 1080p touchscreen, up to 5th GEN Intel processor, and all metal construction. ... From drivers and manuals to diagnostic tools and replacement parts, Dell Product Support has you covered. (Click on the images for hi-res versions) Before you start. Schools with Chromebook sets can get their students editing documents in Google Drive for relatively low costs. Instructions on how to replace the battery on a Dell 3100 Education Chromebook. Replacement chargers and power adapters keep your device running if something happens to your original charger. Chromebook Repair The Repair Depot is the leader in high-quality Chromebook repairs. Get Started. Over time opening and closing lid (cycling the hinges) can wear down the hinge itself until it loses stiffness and begins to swing freely or even break apart. Like laptops the Chromebook screen is connected to the keyboard by hinges. Starting at only $3.49 each! This first Dell Model was called the Dell Chromebook 11. Dell Chromebook 11 (3120) Replacement Notebook In Stock Parts List : NEW Dell Chromebook 11 (3120) Laptop PA-12 65 Watt AC Power Adapter - 928G4 - K9TGR: $29.95 new. Its internal diameter is 5mm and the external diameter is … They replaced the screen in less than 15 minutes! $42.99 $ 42. Not a) (11(3120) D0PFV 0D0PFV) 4.8 out of 5 stars 13. We want to hear from you! — Expert Reviews For answers to common questions customers ask about our services including: Fees & Payments   Stores & Locations   Warranties   Repairs & Parts   Data Security. Dell Chromebook Battery Replacement with Fast Turnaround & Quality Repair Service Guaranteed, Call 877-320-2237 To Find a Repair Location Near You! As an essential service WE ARE OPEN THROUGH THE LOCKDOWN. This will take you step by step through the complete installation and replacement process. Once it's separated from the rest of the computer, place the screen assembly face up on your work space. Get your repair today! Compatible Part #'s: 51KD7, FY8XM, Y07HK Compatible Models: Dell Chromebook 3100 Dell Chromebook 3400 Dell Chromebook 11 (3180) Dell Chromebook 11 (3181) Dell Chromebook 11 (3189) Dell Chromebook … There is more than one model of the Dell Chromebook 11 and each model uses different parts. This first Dell Model was called the Dell Chromebook 11. Genuine Dell replacement laptop keyboard keys! TechRestore provides Dell Chromebook repair services that include a free diagnostic to determine booting, display, sound, charging and other issues. eduPARTS offers reliable, high-quality Chromebook and iPad replacement parts for schools and government agencies. The TechKnow Space can repair or replace your Chromebook power jack expertly and reliably - keeping it charging and ready for mobile use. The TechKnow Space excels at bringing dead and damaged devices to life. Chromebook Repair: Locations & Areas Served, Sandy Soares - (See Review On Google Maps), Milan Jovanovic - (See Review On Google Maps), Kosta Malesevic - (See Review On Google Maps). Accessories help you get the most out of your Acer, HP or ASUS Chromebook computer. Chromebook. It had 2 or 4 GB of RAM and 10 hours of battery life. Regardless of whether you’re using, a MacBook Pro or an Intel hard drive, the seasoned technicians of uBreakiFix … No matter what the issue is, you can rest assured knowing our skilled technicians have the necessary tools and parts on-site to restore your Dell Chromebook. Today, Dell primarily targets its Chromebook line to be for educational purposes. Power Jack Repair. Using the FREE Tool Kit provided with this screen, you can replace a cracked or damaged screen on your Dell 11 and restore your laptop computer to a working condition. Even more often the stress on the plastic components in the lid and the bottom portion of Chromebook can cause the hinge to separate from the plastic cover and the plastic breaks - even though the hinge itself is in good condition. Chromebook. Hi Sandy, thanks! Eligible for $5.00 Economy Shipping. We do have a genius with small hands but he is certainly not Mr. “T---P” ! Prices are competitive, too. $49.95 I attended with my two year-old and getting this done - on the spot- in less than 15 minutes was a plus! Truth in advertising and managing expectations is what we live by! We look forward to seeing your friends and family visit us for any repair needs....going forward. Most models have the word “Chromebook” and the Dell logo printed on the back of the device. Here’s what you’ll need for this upgrade: A replacement SSD drive. Stick these to the computer, a few inches from the screw holes. Highly recommend it, professional and efficient service - I will return. Most of the data and applications are on the cloud and not on the machine itself. During my initial call, the staff person was friendly and I decided to attend the Mississauga location. Description: Used Dell laptop replacement battery, 3 cell 11.4V 42Wh 3510mAh. Batteries . Instead of running Windows or MacOS as an operating system Chromebooks come with Google Chrome OS which is optimized for online use and manipulating documents stored in the cloud (like on Microsoft Onedrive or Google Drive). I had replaced the screen myself once before and it was a major pain . ...When the port is physcially broken or missing, or is part ofa seperate circuit board internally which has failed. A Chromebook is a laptop or a tablet that runs a Chrome OS operating system. It had 2 or 4 GB of RAM and 10 hours of battery life. Get affordable and fast Dell Chromebook repair near you. © 2020 iFixit — Licensed under Creative Commons — Privacy — Frame, Lid, Top or Bottom Cover Replacement(Special Order). The 65W Powseed charger is perfect if you’re looking to replace your Dell’s Chromebook laptop charger. Price was reasonable and my phone is good as new , location/hours were also convienant. We specialize in repairs for the following devices : Chromebooks, Netbooks, MacBook’s, MacBook Pro’s, MacBook Air’s, Large Laptops, Gaming Laptops and More! Chromebook 11. They were very accommodating to my two year-old as we waited and they also helped me with picking out a case cover (which I'm very happy with). Gophermods offers worry-free repair services for all of your favorite devices. My iPhone screen cracked a day ago and I had no idea where to go to get it fixed. For example if you bought your Chromebook for $399 and have broken the screen, your options are, really, to buy the same or equivalent model again at full price, or to replace the screen. See Review On Google Maps. Please check the part #'s and pictures carefully to make sure that you are ordering the correct parts. A small Phillips head screwdriver and a plastic scribe is needed for this repair. ...When one or both of the hinges have broken. What Our Guy-Concordia Customers Are Saying About Computer Repair Services Whether you had a stellar experience or you think there’s room for improvement, please let us know. Thanks Milan. Here is the simple reason why we were on our best behavior…to impress your two-year old who we are convinced will become our lifetime customer upon turning 15 Terms — ). Dell Chromebook 5190 2-In-1 (P28T002) Back Cover Removal & Installation Learn how to install and replace the Back Cover on the Chromebook 5190 2-In-1 (P28T002) laptop. SKU: K9TGR. When I attended the store, staff were professional and friendly. We look forward to seeing all your friends and neighbors soon :). Author: Kayla McDaniel (and 6 other contributors) Screen Replacement . Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 1. Chromebook 3100 2-in-1: Rated 4/5 "Featuring a new-ish Celeron N4000 processor, with two cores capable of reaching speeds of 2.6GHz, plus 4GB of RAM, the Chromebook 3100 2-in-1 is the fastest 11.6in Chromebook on test." Any … Thanks Zarak, for your kind input....much appreciated. ... Our pro repair technicians will ease your mind with our free diagnostic exam and efficient repair service. View More. A range of other Chromebook lines exist, all offering various devices with different features and capabilities. $12.95 Intel® Core™ Processors. They must have a man with the worlds smallest hands back there . Thanks Kosta,! Highly recommend! In this case an engineered bolt-through method can be used to reattach the hinge(s) to the plastic as an alternative to replacing the plastic pieces (which are often not worth the cost). Dec. 12th if you order now & choose one-day shipping. Request support or replacement parts online, integrate support APIs into your help desk or train your staff on Dell EMC products. We value your experience at uBreakiFix above anything else. I found these guys on google and I'm glad I did! ...When the hinge has broken away from the frame or lidalso breaking the plastic or aluminum. Using tweezers, remove all four stickers covering screws on the front. All laptops and netbooks including Chromebooks are vulnerable to power jack wear and tear and may eventually break physically or even fail electronically. The general guideline is that if the repair is less than 65% of the cost of buying a new one it is well worth it. Chromebook Repair Parts for Schools and Businesses Nationwide. A Phillips head screwdriver and a plastic scribe are needed for this replacement. Business-class performance with the beautifully designed 13-inch Chromebook, featuring a vivid Full HD display, connects you to the cloud in seconds . They also have limited offline capability and are meant to operate a variety of tasks using the Google Chrome browser. Dell Chromebook 13-3380 (P80G002) Display Hinges Removal & Installation This how-to guide shows the removal and installation of the Display Hinges on the Chromebook 13-3380. Brands manufacturing Chromebooks include: The scaled-down specifications common to Chromebooks allow for longer battery life, lighter weight, smaller physical size and overall convenience of mobile use as well as (of course) lower cost. Chromebook 3380. Dell Chromebook 13-7310 (P66G001) LCD Hinges Removal & Installation This how-to guide shows the removal and installation of the LCD Hinges on the Dell Chromebook 13-7310 (P66G001). Needed for this repair for PCs, PowerEdge servers, PowerVault, PS Series and SC Series storage, the... A few inches from the screw holes essential service we are a trusted to. Replacement battery, 3 cell 11.4V 42Wh 3510mAh this repair carefully to make sure that you are ordering correct... Manuals to diagnostic tools and replacement process Product support has you covered laptop is built with advanced applications modern. Retails for $ 249 ( as of summer 2020 ) the thought of giving my... Provide the most effective and consistent services in the industry the Google browser! Is physcially broken or missing, or is part ofa seperate circuit Board internally which has.... Bottom Cover replacement ( Special order ) your kind input.... much appreciated fantastic for editing Google... Repair near you both of the laptop, just below the screen not Find anything that did please. School day to attend the Mississauga location Dell EMC networking repairs that can be internally. Dead and damaged devices to life re using, a MacBook pro or an Intel Hard drive the... Request support or replacement parts & Upgrades battery & Adapter Selector Hard Drives storage! Re using, a MacBook pro or an Intel Hard drive, the Dell Chromebook 13 is –. When I attended the store, staff were professional and friendly alternatve to laptops were convienant! My initial Call, the staff person was friendly and I had replaced the screen problem which can repaired. Guys on Google and I decided to attend the Mississauga location of the computer, MacBook! Chromebook 13 inch 3380 student laptop is built with advanced applications for modern learning and best-in-class durability to withstand school. ) 4.8 out of your battery 13-inch Chromebook, featuring a vivid Full HD display, connects you the... Cloud and not on the Dell Chromebook 13 inch 3380 student laptop is built with advanced applications for learning. Conventional laptops there are still many economical repairs that can be repaired internally but you shouldn ’ t on. Page will guide you through the replacement of your battery replacement laptop LCD screen 11.6 dell chromebook repair HD. Mainboard RepairExperts on Duty in the Dell Chromebook 13 is straightforward – here we ’ ll show dell chromebook repair the steps! Small hands but he is certainly not Mr. “ t -- -P ” - it. Essentially, Chromebooks are less expensive than conventional laptops there are still many economical repairs that can be repaired.. Mind with our free diagnostic exam and efficient repair service Guaranteed, Call 877-320-2237 to Find a location. More than one model of the device location, I did a job! The built-in storage on the front center of the laptop, just below screen... Charging and ready for mobile use ( and 6 other contributors ) from $.! Our pro repair technicians will ease your mind with our free diagnostic exam and efficient repair service and and... Are meant to operate a variety of tasks using the Google Chrome browser a. Offline capability and are meant to operate a variety of tasks using the Chrome. Pictures carefully to make sure that you are ordering the correct parts Dell 3100 Education Chromebook, all various! As promised you are ordering the correct parts and applications are on front! Of whether you ’ re using, a few days to get it as soon as Tue, Dec.! They replaced the screen service Guaranteed, Call 877-320-2237 to Find a repair location near!! Support APIs into your help desk or train your staff on Dell networking! Of schools, government agencies, military and repair shops worldwide is what we live by GB RAM! Series and SC Series storage, and the external diameter is 5mm and the Dell line... Reliable, high-quality Chromebook repairs online - Chromebooks offer a lower cost alternatve laptops. Capability and are meant to operate a variety of tasks using the Google Chrome.. Now & choose one-day shipping port itself is not physically broken, but you ’! In seconds will ease your mind with our free diagnostic exam and efficient repair service the #. Or train your staff on Dell EMC networking make sure that you are the! Laptops the Chromebook screen is connected to the cloud and not on front. These to the computer, place the screen in less than 15 minutes was a major pain the.. Display, connects you to the cloud and not on the Dell Chromebook 11 I will be returning if! Chromebook, featuring a vivid Full HD display, connects you to the computer, place the screen printed the! The Chromebook screen is connected to the cloud and not on the spot- less... Laptop LCD screen 11.6 '' WXGA HD LED DIODE ( Substitute Only back of the and! And consistent services in the industry When the port itself is not physically broken, but may! The TechKnow Space can repair or replace your Dell laptop replacement battery, 3 cell 11.4V 42Wh 3510mAh in of! Can get their students editing documents in Google drive for relatively low costs times better then.. Sure that you are ordering the correct parts internal diameter is 5mm and the external is... Schools and Businesses Nationwide 10 hours of battery life agencies, military and repair shops worldwide student... Excels at bringing dead and damaged devices to life become otherwise distorted Payments Stores & Warranties... ( Click on the images for hi-res versions ) Before you start place the screen Education retails $... Storage... Dell Chromebook 13 inch 3380 student laptop is built with advanced applications for learning. Times better then Apples your experience at uBreakiFix above anything else including Chromebooks are less expensive than conventional laptops are... Time for my cracked screen and they had it completed on time as.... A trusted supplier to 1000s of schools, government agencies, military and repair shops.. For relatively low costs Drives & storage... Dell Chromebook line came out in January of 2014 4 GB RAM...