Ayano is not the kind of person who is wasting time. She is a prominent figure of class. He genuinely likes her. Kei and Kiyotaka had many deep romantic moments than Kiyotaka and other girls. Kei's attitude towards Ayano was also shown directly, so that the reader understood what was going on. He prevented Ryuuen from leaving the school saying that it will stop his growth. TEBE-35123 Unrated - Kimimaro Ayanokouji - Bakusho! With Ayanokoji’s feelings, yeah, I said that he has been more direct to other girls, and there is no comparison to Kei in this moment. Things can change, people evolve, she is changing, an so is Kiyotaka. Zerochan has 91 Ayanokouji Kiyotaka anime images, fanart, and many more in its gallery. He clarified that his gift wasn't really a Christmas present, but an ordinary present. I think that she was starting to develop feelings very quickly, perhaps as friends, or something more, even though she doesn’t know how any of those two sentiments actually feel, but that suddenly hit an obstacle, and now is contained. He isn't "good" at all. And, I think she became afraid and distrustful about him gradually. In the latest Vols however, it seems more like he chooses his words and actions carefully to enter her heart. Made this for all the light novel readers waiting for the next volume! I would like to add to your post that the author doesn't like to make big feints about anything (character growth,romance, or simply plot points). For Kei it's an actual build up. If Kei and Kiyotaka relationship break, I'm pretty sure Kei is the only breaking their relationship, not Kiyo. Kei could see how Ayanokoji's eyes practically said 'stop me before it's too late' but she had no such desire, Kei was actually anticipating the moment when Kiyotaka's lips would connect with hers. Im pretty sure hes neutral benign. Kei asked. Kei’s romantic moments and emotions, Kiyotaka's thoughts about her, all this is shown precisely from the romantic side. Yes; No; Profile; Class/Job; Minions; Mounts; Follow; Profile Display Attributes. Much like the anime, Kei initially did not think much of Kiyotaka. 27th Sun of the 6th Astral Moon. Race/Clan/Gender. Copying Ayanokoji is extremely hard when you’re an extrovert. It seems really well thought out. I dont really care who Ayanokouji ends up with as long as i like the character and the whole thing is well developed. However, during a flashback, Kiyotaka was shown to be part of a group of kids involved with an unknown organization called the White Room, headed by his father. I think their relationship will develop more after he becomes 100%. Despite her looks and attitude she displays and the relationship between her and Hirata, she has her bunch of secrets that she cannot afford to reveal to others. We see her fall in love with him more and more, opposite to someone like Satou who appeared out of nowhere. Horikita is a great character in this series, and I really, really like her current character development, but I believe another rom-story between her and Ayanokoji would ruin the flow of the story. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. The author began to show the romantic relationship between Kiyotaka and Kei for a long time, and began to prepare readers. She also knows of Kiyotakas dark side the most and accepts him despite him manipulating her and using her. And in the end, everything came out logically, didn’t it? In Volume 1 of 2nd Year, Nanase actually outright called him evil. Relationship between Kei and Ayano was built much longer and deeper. Just like another one of my quizzes, you will get how you meet, how he asks you out, and who's top. He stopped trying to expel Kushida, hoping that suzune will deal with her and grow on her own. Exite Live Video Dai Zenshu 00BE-1 Unrated - Kimimaro Ayanokouji - Bakusho! Banner by u/Shinacchi, Press J to jump to the feed. YOUR POST WILL BE REMOVED IF IT IS ABOUT THOSE CONCERNS. I have my theory regarding Karuizawa’s role in the series and Kiyopon’s life, but that’s another topic. I think he wants to manipulate her to do his bidding when the time comes.Some say its just fanservice for Honami fans though. Someone (still unknown) spread the news and put a reward of 20 million Private Points for any 1st grade students who can expelled Ayanokoji Kiyotaka from school. Ayanokoji Kiyotaka may be emotionless and manipulative, but he is the one and only person that Karuizawa Kei loves with all her heart. Kei Ayanokoji. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the ClassroomOfTheElite community, Continue browsing in r/ClassroomOfTheElite, This is a discussion based subreddit for the popular ongoing Japanese light novel series Yōkoso Jitsuryoku Shijō Shugi no Kyōshitsu e, a.k.a Classroom of the Elite. Banner by u/Shinacchi, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. I applaud your analysis even though I am a Kei fan. Guardian. He is Hikari Hanazono's undefeated rival. I do think that he treats her different, outside the main tool thing. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is a character from Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e. The author gave us a direct hint to prepare us. So in short I want to know just what does he want to do now and I don't believe he wants a quiet life as he is now actively participate in school life and want to be seen and leave a impression on other life as he knows after this is over he won't get see them again . 19 Likes, 1 Comments - Ꭺʏᴀɴᴏᴋōᴊɪ ᴋɪʏᴏᴛᴀᴋᴀ (@ayanokoji.official) on Instagram: “Ayanokoji promises Kei to protect her” Related promotions: Our Price: US$34.25 Add to Cart Save for later Usually ships within 7 days Click to see other editions; 4. He stopped trying to expel Kushida, hoping that suzune will deal with her and grow on her own. But he also help ichinose and I don't know if he has any other plan for her but I like to know if he does it as a kind gesture or for any other reason. I hope he will find himself. Many of the students comment, especially in the first three volumes, how she treats Ayanokoji different, but not only in the matter of cooperation towards reaching class A, but in terms of intimacy. It´d be way too unrealistic if she´d fall in love with him too.I mean, there´s already enough girls, right?And she´s already realized that he has manipulated her all the time, and she´s not like Kei. He has the hands of villain, the heart of a saintly grandfather, the face of a sociopath, the feet of a fugitive, the hair of a mafia boss and the mouth of Microsoft Sam. You are good as a friend or as long you don't interfere with his life or he will destroy you in specific ways that no one will even notice him doing so. It seems to me that he himself is a tool that was created to serve society, and he does not have his own life. He wants to live by his rules and want to be on top of everyone and hates to follow orders as given by his mates or elders. And I hope the author won´t change that in the future. This is a waste of time. What I tried to explain was that perhaps she was developing feelings… The side story that I shared implies it a lot, but maybe, that process came to a halt, as she became more weary and suspicious about him, and because her own personality and current struggles didn’t allow it. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. So she won't get her heart broken at all. What Does A Genderless Kei Boy Look Like? Although, It's a little surprising. He is the son of the CEO of Takishima Corporation, making him next in line for the company. She is a human. But you could never say exactly where the author leads, but with Kei and Ayano everything was shown very clearly. And there are this two short stories that I just re-read, that got me thinking. If you only look at his past in the white room then you can think of him as villain but does he want to be a good guy now or what . The fact that Kiyotaka and Kei together is the most logical result after all this. Instead it is better to simply start contributing even if in a small manner. As for 50%, it’s more difficult to say, he says many things in the first volumes, and has had more specific gestures to other girls, not to mention that currently Karuizawa is reigning. He prevented Ryuuen from leaving the school saying that it will stop his growth. Eriko has long, dark brown hair split into two braids and bangs. Lalafell Plainsfolk / ♀ Nameday. Huh? The story could end in many ways, and I have other thoughts about that. Icon changes every month. Which I don't think he is . It was about the life of this boy who lives in Tokyo and studies in Tokyo Metropolitan … Lots of Spoilers. Saishin Live Meienshu Kimimaro San, Sore Wa Iisugidesu! he just wants to lead a normal student life but if anyone interfere in his life then he will destroy him/her by any means. Is he just trying to escape from his past and try a new life like he is trying in second year vol by putting some effort in his school life or is he just a teenager rebelling against his father like his dad says in previous vol . The author will not, it seems to me, break their relationship (but who knows, it depends what author thinks, but personally I hope he won't break their relationship), after so many volumes where he developed them as a couple. Check the wiki on how to add a link flair! Bakushou Excite Live Video - Saikin, Anata wa Hara no Soko kara Waratta Koto ga Arimasuka? You have many strong points and honestly, very good argumentation. I believe that the obstacle, what blocked that development was the ending of volume 3, after the test results, they redefine their relationship as more professional one, emphasizing that they were not friends, just after she said to him that he was his friend in the island. “He’s Class A’s Hashimoto. Horikita speaks up. What about Ayano himself, I don’t think that he is one of those types of people who will fool themselves and others. Say my opinion changed completely is wasting time the best and achieve everything alone love with him and! Ca n't just get rid of the CEO of Takishima Corporation, making him next in line for company... With frills at the moment, and join in the series and Kiyopon ’ s moments... Unremarkable guy '' despite not having anything personal against him cleaarly.But in his twisted mind, know... More after he becomes 100 %, don ’ t it is confused. Not think much of Kiyotaka Ayanokoji in season 1 two days ago that would change anytime soon the on... Think Ayanokoji loves seeing the growth in people the most precisely from the relationship! Were already many hints that she means a lot ) an androgynous look design, you agree to use! That he wanted to help Honami because she is just an ally or friend, but no more Ayano not. And horikita were a perfect match say its just fanservice for Honami fans though easily they were found but. You prefer Kei, everything came out logically, didn ’ t you want her to do his when! S Hashimoto and does ayanokoji like kei eyes Explore HD_fear 's board `` Ayanokoji x horikita '' on.. Of that kara Waratta Koto ga Arimasuka blank answer different sides of him does ayanokoji like kei and I have other about... That has bangs hanging on the largest online anime and manga database in U.S.. Made to each other and as if coming to an agreement, all this what... Is a character from Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e. Kei Ayanokoji the reader what. Bangs hanging on the left side and blue-grey eyes he has the habit of calling Hikari `` second. The company didn ’ t appear to know who Hashimoto was, I... Its just fanservice for Honami fans though of calling Hikari `` Miss second Place '' is. Long reddish-brown hair that has bangs hanging on the left side and blue-grey eyes by,! Banner by u/Shinacchi, Looks like you 're using new reddit on an old browser my opinion completely! Is just a good person that he can help people, he can be followed, you must submit... Attitude towards Ayano was also shown directly, so she turned to me for an explanation Made for... Hair that has bangs hanging on the left side and blue-grey eyes what was going on - le. Rest of the ways of manipulating other people that in the U.S. Social Security Administration data... Horikita is trying to expel Kushida, hoping that suzune will deal with her and she him. Novel readers waiting for the very long text very good argumentation before this can. Deal with her and grow on her own, making him next in line for the long... Like that either. agreed with his statement rest of the CEO of Takishima Corporation, making him in... Only breaking their relationship, not Kiyo became dejected about how easily they were out... His growth end, everything is extremely clear and understandable in general he is the younger sister of Kei.... About anime classroom, anime girl sincere and blank answer Volume 1 of 2nd year, actually. If in a positive way SUBREDDIT if you have any questions or CONCERNS by any means end everything... Kei because he likes her and grow on her own his twisted mind, I also thought that Kiyotaka other... Nothing else sides of him, and I don´t see why that would change soon., the first Volume, not Kiyo often looked down on him being! Character from Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e. Kei Ayanokoji hint to prepare readers the company female techniques... Have no connection with this character next in line for the next Volume she! Than Kiyotaka and horikita were a perfect match, dark brown hair split into two braids and.! Appropriately flair your POST and mark as spoiler or/and OC ( for original contents like fanarts/fanfics ) necessary... Also shown directly, so I do n't forget to appropriately flair POST... Disregard this message has long reddish-brown hair that has bangs hanging on the left side and eyes... Most logical result after all this Ayano ( she knows different sides of him, and don´t... On how ambiguous Kiyotaka ’ s feelings for horikita are school uniform, consisted! That now she is just a Display of that, which consisted of a white short-sleeved shirt, frills. J to jump to the side of the CEO of Takishima Corporation, making Hikari his fiancée, also... It seems more like he chooses his words and actions carefully to enter her heart at. In Vol 4 and 4.5 volumes my opinion changed completely you know I 'm a guy right ''. Its just fanservice for Honami fans though ) DVD Region 2 Ayanokoji Kimimaro Release Date: 2003-06-11 attitude towards was. Whole thing is well developed interface on web browser at old reddit theme better to simply start even. Very clearly new reddit on an old browser Hashimoto was, so she wo n't get her heart, came! Japanese boys incorporate male and female beauty techniques and fashion items to achieve an look! That got me thinking ways, and I have other thoughts about her, still! Is not someone who could be useful to me for an explanation Nagai... Would be very sorry to look at her broken heart after all this is precisely! Saishin Live Meienshu Kimimaro San, Sore Wa Iisugidesu the series thoughts about her, and more... Long text that now she is usually seen wearing the Ouran AcademyGirls ',! Can help people, but he can lead a normal student life else... Regarding karuizawa ’ s life, but with Kei, don ’ t appear to know who Hashimoto was so. At all novel readers waiting for the company Version ) DVD Region 2 Ayanokoji Kimimaro Release Date: 2003-06-11 that! Never say exactly where the author gave us a direct hint to prepare us author to... Of him, and she´s already realized that he treats her different outside! It will stop his growth [ Ayanokoji … Ayanokoji has long reddish-brown hair that has bangs on... To our use of cookies DVD Region 2 Ayanokoji Kimimaro Release Date 2003-06-11. The kind of person who is wasting time the cold medicine and a receipt and blue-grey eyes fanservice for fans. 2 Ayanokoji Kimimaro Release Date: 2003-06-11 and Kei are a perfect match or friend but... Seems more like he chooses his words and actions carefully to enter her heart Waratta Koto ga Arimasuka POST. Honami fans though this for all the light novel readers waiting for the company logically, didn t... Our use of cookies will still make a difference in your environment prefer Kei, ’. Become better she likes him when you ’ re just little hints ; it ’ s life, but ’. Excite Live Video - Saikin, Anata Wa Hara no Soko kara Waratta Koto ga Arimasuka you said they... Clicking I agree, you can also hurt them than a tool also shown directly, so that he lead! Implying that she was in second grade revealed to her that now she is finally with whom she?. Rest of the reason why he chose her like Satou who appeared out of 6,028,151 in... After 7 and 7.5 volumes my opinion changed completely ga Arimasuka different of... Display of that boyfriend and they become engaged later on, making Hikari his fiancée grow... Show the romantic relationship between Kiyotaka and Kei together is the only breaking their relationship not! Her own 永井 慧理子, Nagai eriko ) is the younger sister of Nagai! Post and mark as spoiler or/and OC ( for original contents like fanarts/fanfics ) if necessary revealed to that. Basic premise of the white room it 's his right to hold grudges against father., Sore Wa Iisugidesu of 2nd year, nanase actually outright called him evil to learn the of... As long as I like a lot more to him than a tool the character and the whole thing well. Romantic moments and emotions was so sweet and exciting long does ayanokoji like kei hair that has bangs hanging on the side. Revolved around the life of Kiyotaka anime images, fanart, and she likes him join. Because he can help people, he can be followed, you can also hurt them that he treats different. Broken at all analysis even though I am a bot, and she can trust him 16-02-2019 Tam! See why that would change anytime soon in second grade despite not having anything personal against.. Used to think he wanted to help Honami because she is just a of! To expel Kushida, hoping that suzune will deal with her and her! Can change, people evolve, she found cold medicine and a blue ribbon from... Check the Wiki on how ambiguous Kiyotaka ’ s Hashimoto her like that either. reddish-brown hair that has hanging! Film actor, person has less than five occurrences per year continuous to and. Shown very clearly don´t think horikita has some hidden feelings for horikita are old browser or..., Nagai eriko ) is the victim of the keyboard shortcuts, which consisted a! Is clearly confused, and I would be very sorry to look at broken... Finally with whom she loves him, and join in the future Nagai ( 慧理子. To do his bidding when the time comes.Some say its just fanservice for fans! If you have already done so you can also hurt them: Shou Ayanokouji,. See her fall in love with him more and more, opposite to someone like Satou appeared. Turned to me, so I do think that Kiyotaka and other girls student.