if you do men usually take this as tone of “fight”… so when fixing things with him you must be calm and you can also not talk atleast like a space when this happens… most men usually step back on fights becuase they dont like the the feeling of verbally fighting… let him calm down and talk to you… if he doesnt talk back to you… then its his problem… girl dont waste your time… give him the “1 week” rule dont talk… its like the silent treatment but your there and your waiting for his response not leaving him in the air or something… just give him the space he needs… then let him talk to you.. Maybe his friends (not godparents) takes all his time. he says that, he loves me but calls me every other day. He or she isn’t initiating contact with you, isn’t paying attention to your wants and needs, isn’t trying to help you and doesn’t appear to be invested in getting to know the real you. ❤️, Give a guy some space, he’ll appreciate it and love you even more :), Last year I make a relationship with my friend. If he loves you he’ll understand the fact that he’s wrong… but as told “you cant change him if you want him to be him”… so if he does the same dont worry as long as he still runs to you… it just means he has moved on and is now onto you… dont let jealousy overcome you… | Take This Quiz! Pls,i need your advise,this particular guy says he likes me which i ignored him,because I have a boyfriend then.I started liking the guy,i told my friend to tell him to call me, we started communicating on phone ,from there i went to visit him in his house,we had a great sex,We both enjoyed it.He invited me again to his house which i went for the second time, he poured out his heart to me,gave me some advises,tell me things to do and say has a woman,he later told me he has a girlfriend, says but the day he saw me he likes me and can’t let go of me,that night he cooked for me and promised not to have sex with me that night which he did,he now told me that i shouldn’t leave him because he has a girlfriend that is not the person one has met for the longtime that is the matter of who came and never left.He dosent call me often. My boyfriend not calling anymore!what can I do? Does He Really Love Me Quiz. I have to at times deter that conversation because I don’t “always” want to talk about work. Graxe. And the first two months was perfect, but the other two was hell, when I say I don’t like something, he doesn’t try to change it, he barely has time for me, but for others he do. Because, idk, life is confusing. Be confidently You… as you have your “you” time do things you love (give him 3 days if he doesn’t initiate anything… he might be waiting for you…) but if weeks have passed and he still doesn’t initiate… dude… why are you letting your heart fall for someone who comes back to his mistake… dont fall with him on the same hole… be you, love yourself before loving him… If he wonders how you are daily ? Do you think he might care about you? Fortunately, how much he loves you is something that can be measured and quantified which is why we’ve created this quiz. is he lying to me? Community Contributor. No too much calls or text. This quiz can help you figure out if your past love still longs to be with you. Ya...he is Chinese and I'm Malay,,, although we're different, we still communicate. my guy dump me because i said i dont trust him its not like that ok i would never cheat on him i swear but he thinks so and now i hate my self . Does He Love, Like Or Hate Me? However, he tends to get caught up in what “others” will think. I hav my b.f, irst he was doing anything I ask him to do he was doing everything for my son but nowadays he doesn’t even pay schools fees, does he still love me? After taking this quiz, they said my ex still like me and i think he doesn't still love me. He loves me! Are you starting to worry whether your boyfriend/husband loves you or not? Our quiz aims to help you discover all you need to know about your ex’s true feelings. 1. This is a popular question that you can hear from young and adult girls. he ignores me. Make sure you use a real web browser, like Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. Before leaving he told me how much he loved me. He say he do things for me&he tell me, that he love me-but things that he do for ma own good,by far away ,but i dont wanna let him go…. We are together for 12 years and he is not the romantic kind. Does he like me? This is an age-old question that women have asked themselves throughout the generations. Well wishes!❤️. am surely in love with this! If it’s from online dating you’ve met with the promise to meet and it’s not happened I’d say after 1-3 months..let it go. He doesn’t protect me from his mischiefs,he cheated,but when his around he seems happy and make promises like having children and raising them together. All of the girls in their school, university, and neighborhood love a boy. And he goes to my school. Because no matter how busy a guy is he’ll always make out time for you. SO HAPPY!! So on the 10 of this month it will be 2 months of dating. he is honest in everything but m little unsecured :(. A man will show it, say it, text it , write it , call u on the phone. We hope this helps clear your head! i know that you will never be mine. @ Tholoana: sometimes he would use puppy names lyk darling nd angle whn we chat nd the last tym he made a comment saying that he still needs to fetch my ” mother inlaw” his mom at the airport. I don’t know if he really loves me or not : ( He is always good to me but sometimes the distance between us affects me hard. Quiz: Do They Really Love You? i haven’t told you about it. He doesn’t prioritise me but his babymama is. Not like he use to anyway... All i can get out of him is 'i dont know' and sure. If you have known him deeply… then give him another chance to court you… be courted first then youll know his intentions… dont fall for tricks easily… becuase as of what I see he might be playing… and since its in online its quite a dangerous place to start a reltionship but if you yourself likes him or is also commited to him… might as well reconsider him… but if its the other way around.. no nope dont waste time girl… your more precious than a diamond :3, Girl if he quickly asking you to marry h via snap chat , video chat, text or phone call. We used to have a lot of dreams but now all he thinks about is making sure babymama doesn’t know about me “because she’ll deny him a chance to see his son” i was is in love with someone special for the past 9 years. Take this super easy, super quick quiz to find out if this guy really loves you and wants to commit to you for life. If you are wondering that if your boyfriend loves you for real or not, then the quiz below will help you find that out. Knowing how he feels is a lot more complicated than just hearing the words. All you have to do is notice those signs and pick the sincere ones. The does he like me quiz will take 3-5 minutes to complete. Find out if your ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend still has feelings for you! Just take the quiz below to reveal their true feelings! Does My Boyfriend Still Love His Ex Quiz? However, there are some signs that show a pretty good chance that your ex wants to reconnect. But if he got mad at you… then its your time to shine… let him catch you now.. Sign up Log in. Does He Want Me Quiz - It’s very crucial for women to know if the men they long for are in love with them or even slightly interested. I would b creeped out he asked me so quickly. i feel like he does not love me! He calls you petnames he used to call you when you two went out He cant stop looking at you He … Exes can be a little stressful, mostly when the relationship did not end on a sour note? but now i know it’s too late at a stage of loosing you, i can see my feelings on you. He forced me to marry him at 18 so he wouldn’t get drafted, we had love, passion, etc for ONLY 5 YRS OUT OF 20. now we are friends again but that’s it!!!! Sign up for ourfree newsletterand get a free chapterof our book,"He's NotThat Complicated". ... We've come up with a quiz to help you do this. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by A New Mode, Inc. Please help me. i feel like he does not love me! He sometimes reply me and sometimes come online and don’t look my messages. Other browsers may block cookies, and the quiz requires cookies to keep track of your answers. If you're wondering where you stand from afar (and it seems like you are, since you're here! Welcome to the QuizMoz Does he still love you quiz. Yaay!! Good luck! Ok so the thing is that I am dating someone and I only she him on Thursdays and when I asked him out she said sure why not. You may be feeling neglected or betrayed and having a difficult time believing your partner still cares. he says that, he loves me but calls me every other day. Find Out Here With This Quiz! sometimes i dont feel if he really love me. He just seems to “float” for the most part in life. all of above. It can't hurt to take a simple quiz if you're wondering, does my ex still love me? He tries to get your attention. Extreme circumstances like my man is deployed and he asks me then ok that is a virtual proposal. He ask me am I love him and what’s the reason I say from my heart I love him. Well, fear no more, because this quiz will let you know if he really loves you or just something happens to fade away in time, Very well; we started out as best friends, Not well; we're kind of still getting to know each other, Removing question excerpt is a premium feature. My boyfriend is away from me ad i really love him how can i know if he loves me back. Quiz 15 Questions - Developed by: Rachel Autry - Updated on: 2020-01-03 - Developed on: 2014-04-25 - 1,442,738 taken - User Rating: 3.3 of 5 - 180 votes - 65 people like it All the best and remember to love yourself. we are still intimate nd keep contact. This is a quiz for people in long-distance relationships. It gets annoying, but its been almost 3 months since our breakup and i still cant move on. Address the issue with him and find out what’s going on in his mind, I am not sure iv he loves mi,we re stayin together.last month he sent mi back home..when I get there he kept calling mi nd leaving sms.he asked mi to come back when I get here I heard he was bringing another woman to our room…i wonder iv he still loves mi. I’ve been through that problem… Dont keep this problem at heart… ask him, “why did you…” and let him explain… If he loves you he’ll understand the fact that he’s wrong… but as told “you cant change him if you want him to be him”… so if he does the same dont worry as long as he still runs to you… it just means he has moved on and is now onto you… dont let jealousy overcome you… be yourself and be unique as you are… fine this gal might be his ex… but your the new one… just understand that he might only take “that gal” as a friend and has his eyes only to you… DOES HE LOVE ME? I really love him I want to know “he loves me or not “??? He doesn’t tell me he loves me. 4 Comments. My mom, friends, family and myself have all voiced the size doesn’t matter. He’s content and very comfortable. Accurate results! it make made. Sometimes he looks at me. Does He Love Me. ME AND HIM LOVED EACH OTHER DEEPLY BUT WE WERE FORCED TO BREAK UP AND THEN STOP TALKING BUT MONTHS LATER HE STARTS TALKING TO ME AGAIN AND STARTS ACTING SWEET AND GIVES ME THIS SIGNS THAT MAKE ME CONFUSED AND MAKES ME THINK HE STILL LOVES ME Take this survey! Does he like me quiz. Call me old fashion but even virtually I would not count it as 1. I hope you’ve at least realize the truth by now and you’ve moved on. Please I have a guy, he doesn’t call me often but I do the calling regulary and at times he doesn’t reply my text, but we do enough charting each time I call or text him to come online. If a Man Behaves Like That, He Defin­itely Likes You, How To Make A Long Dis­tance Relation­ship Work, 3 Things Every Man Is Looking For In A Relation­ship, The Must-Know Rules For Friends With Benefits, 55 Love Quotes That Say ‘I Love You’ Perfectly (And Capture What It Really Means), How to Get Your Ex Back in 5 Steps Guaranteed (With Testimonials), 11 Surefire Signs Your Ex Is Over You (and How to Fix It), 5 Hidden Signs Your Ex Still Loves You (Even If He Says He Doesn’t), Do I Still Love Him? Have you ever caught him texting another girl romantically? ❤️, We’ve been dating and living together for 6 1/2yrs. Unless you guys have a very serious connection and you visit each other often AND you’re seriously making plans to marry which would mean arrangements for living PERMANENTLY TOGETHER…the female will end up hurt. If You're Wondering If You're Still In Love With Your Ex, Take This Quiz. Still, if you’re truly interested in a second roll of the dice with him - either as a partner or as a friend - we’re here to help. Does My Boyfriend Love Me? His actions and the attention he gives will let you no. 17 Signs You’re Still in Love With Your Ex, Does He Still Love Me? You should be the one to lead him in to the right direction, dress up, be romantic, make him dinner and once you have his attention, express your feelings to him. Find Out Here With This Quiz! Does he put in the effort to win you back? I think the love test is ookay but some people need to learn about love who they should fill in love with and if that person does not accept her love then she shouldn’t be with that pperson and that how love should come though out life, I love him we talk to each other daily but now he is not talking with me not even replying to my text being online also, I love him & he says he loves me back but I don’t trust him & he is not open about everything to me……what makes me worry he want to marry me. I want to know how is it possible. Signs Your Boyfriend, Husband, or Ex Still Loves You, Ask a Guy (Dating Tips / Relationship Advice for Women): Frequently Asked Questions. If he understands your disstress then good :3 thats all I can give hope it helped you, I have a boyfriend for a year and half now..and I know that he loves me…he is caring and everything but it seems as if we dont connect on an emotional level as often…only sometimes we do and thats when he’s in the mood to be expressive…we misunderstand each other very often although we both have good intentions and thats due to miscommunication ..when this happens it really hurts me..especially when we argue over something really silly and he would go and lie down in a corner and not bother with me…it really hurts me and I’ve told him but he says that he’s just calming down and thats his way of preventing the arguement from escalating…however for me..I like to talk it out and he feels as if I’m arguing…he says that I ask too much questions but I don’t understand things unless I ask questions….I really try to undersyand how he does things and I wonder if he tries to understand me…we have a good relationship except the part where there is misinterpretation for silly things and understand each other…I get confused sometimes when I think about the future, like what if we separate and it doesn’t work out although I imagine in my head that we will get marry someday….he has told me that he wants to marry me and is currently going through a divorce with his ex-wife….we both were married before and got separated….and he accepts that and I accept him as well….but I just dont know if this will work…sometimes I over think everything and create confusions in my own head then expect him to deal with it and give me some reassurance that everything is OK when its crystal clear that he loves me but I refuse to believe it…. Since then we have been talking everyday for hours but the past few weeks he’s been avoiding my text and calls and taking longer to respond or just not responding and idk what to do. We’ve talked about it in the past and naturally he’s uncomfortable. I think you need to “not” over think things… Plus maybe if your fixing things with him… do you like shout or anything? He don’t say clear answer to me. Do you still like him?, do you still think about him?, do you cry when you see him? Is he love with me?? If you're a little uncertain about your boyfriend or girlfriend, this quiz will provide some clarity. You could be 30 minutes, several states or even several continents away from each other. Instructions: Answer the questions below honestly about the person you have feelings for and we’ll score the quiz and let you know the likelihood of love. I am a year old Female / Male / Non-binary A sure sign that your boyfriend or husband may not love you anymore … We have now dated for 2months. I feel you, but jealousy wont do you any good… just accept it and tell… if he gets mad then do tell him your point why your jealous done overdo though do something like: she could just have a hard time talking on the phone just because she doesnt talk much over the phone doesnt me she doesnt have feelings for u, she loves you, but her love needs to be harnessed and how to do that is by valuing yourself. what does that mean is there a chance to repair our relationship? Sometimes he update whatsapp states about love( like she propose me) what am I do now. Well he just might be shy or maybe he really doesn't care, you'll never know unless you take the quiz. But after one month we met again in a private class. hi im Laurian me nd my ex broke up in 2015 nd were saperated for about 5 months then we starting to see each other agen sortly after on a regular bases nw. He can call you IF HE REALLY WANTED TO. and start afresh, Okay so idk if he loves me or not bc my boyfriend and i go to different schools and rarely see each other and he will be going to high school and im going to stay in middle school because he is one year older than me so idk if he wont be cheating on me and also my exs who hate me go to the same school he goes to and they used to be friends so idkkk im so confuseddd, I am dating a married man at first he hid for me that he is married ,then after sometime i found out,he say since u know i am married lets carry on with our affair. But he reply for my every messages. Best of luck! What should I do??? He spends a lot of his free time with his child and babymama but then he would tell me his never getting back with her. Keep calm! Take this quiz and find out . Has a recent ex just got back into your boyfriend's life? He doesnt love me. is he lying to me? It’s not to say that this situation can’t change in the future, but his or her current role in … How often does he hit you? There is no sure way of knowing what your ex's thoughts are or what's going on in his / her mind - the best way is to ask him / her directly. After a minute, he called me and he said he still love me and he can't live without me. Is it true she loves me? Well, fear no more, because this quiz will let you know if he really loves you or just something happens to fade away in time More Does He Love Me Quizzes Does My Boyfriend Love Me? QuizMoz offers one of the Internet's largest collection of quizzes for you to tease your brain and pit your wits against the experienced QuizMoz quiz masters. Your relationship is toast, but is there a glimmer of hope that things will get going again? Is he ever going to propose? Do you have your eye on a special someone? My guy and I have been together for four years and we talk every day but when he’s with his godparents the problem I have you not being able to hear from him when he’s with them although he text me my question is how can I get through not hearing from him? i loved u, and still loving you. Don’t waste a perfectly good daisy trying to find out if they love you or not. Let us see if the questions below shine some light on whether your relationship is dead or the break is meant to last forever. Find Out Here With This Quiz! Take up this quiz and find out if she is a threat to what you have built with him so far. What can i really do? so amazing!! OMG can’t believe it!! Go ahead and find out what you know about yourself and the world around you. He's lost interest in your life. we have stay for 2 years, he married me with a kid, at f ?, does he tell you he loves you, does he feed you it makes me made. the ex girlfriend is remarried & his testostoron levels are very high but does have some prostate problems. What you do with the answer is up to you, but finding out if they do still love you is an important thing because then you can control your actions. i know it very well. She is always quite on phone,she can’t call me back, text me but she likes to pay me avist and when we are together she shows me that she loves me. I’ve a BF from Iran and i live in india , he says he loves me but never text me very often although he proposed me .It’s me who texts first + he doesn’t really gets romantic rather horny what does it actually mean ? Please I bet he did not even have ring did he? Same problem dear..my boyfriend lives in Philippines and I live in India. It's common to question a man's intentions because - let's face it - there are a lot of snakes out there! ... » Discussion 78 » Follow author » Share . Remember a relationship is an agreement of two persons not one. We never saw each other personally or even in a pic. He is such a caring, loving n everything He create a new Instagram account for message with me(because his girlfriend is also using his account) now we are friends. Has he ever forgotten your birthday or anniversary? Does your dad beat you and your mom most of the time or ignore you ? But i felt heart broken when he posted on facebook for her birthday. for so many hours although I know where he is. If so I hope it’s because he proved faithful.❤️, He called to say we should broke up but I love him , a month letter I saw him with his ex girlfriend going in and out but I love him, I really love him but I don’t know if he do. i need a break. and now he says he cares for me does he still like me :(. Ring size did he no yours. he’s not intresting bt if u do call him he will talk you…. Saying it’s in the works (3yrs later). Home Stories Quizzes Create Profile. by realperson. he beats me. I really love him. The following questions are common things people do when they are romantically interested in someone. Is a long distance relationship. If you have been in a relationship for a long time, you may wonder how hot the flame is still. Yes, my ex knows I still love him/her; Yes, my ex knows I hate him/her and apologizes frequently to me; Yes, my ex knows I am over him/her and think of him/her as a friend or acquaintance; No, I have not revealed my true feelings to him/her; Yes, my ex knows I hate him/her and he/she hates me back; No, my ex does not care. Quiz Questions: How often does he hit you? ), try my quiz now. And it’s seems like you are the one in a relationship not him. I hope you find out the answer you're looking for! I do love my boyfriend but do I know if he truly loves me back?? 我爱你 。 Does he care about you? that so far for us and hard being lOng distance relationship. We met at a fair and we spent the whole night together and then he drove me home. One day he unblock me from instagram and send messages. Bcoz i’m not sure whether i have a crush or love on you. i need to freshen my mind and recover from all the thoughts. He says he loves me but I’m not so sure anymore I guess what I’m wondering is… Is he still intrested or should I just break up, Sweetness it’s a year and a half later…are you still with him? “Im jealous of this woman bla bla bla” every morning i wake up and the very next thing which comes my mind is you.every day i think about you all night and sleep.i don’t know why am i thinking about you too much.i had a lot of memories about you.i am completely fallen for you.but you don’t know my feelings.you were completely unaware of it and sleeping peacefully all night. BuzzFeed Staff, Mexico He was kind to me n told me he had a gal before me, n tld me that “i try understand him” Be yourself… if you always initiate… then stop initiating then have a “you” time What Do I Want For Christmas This Year? The quiz will ask you 9 questions about your relationship. For some reason he’s obsessed with the size of the stone he must get me. Your questions for quiz always go back to first question after second one, never get to question 3. But I also like someone else. He said he loves me and want to marry but how is it possible he does not even see me .. he text me daily but I do not understand …. 9. I love him very much but he break it because a third party. He told me he was going to leave without trace. Asks myself how many other women is he asking? A guy who’s really interested in you will seriously MOVE MOUNTAINS TO SEE YOU. If you and your boyfriend have been going through something rough these few weeks and have decided on a break, you have most definitely asked yourself if he still loves you. Asks myself how many other women is he ’ s too late at a stage of loosing you does. He tends to get caught up in what “ others ” will.. Was joking but its been almost 3 months since our breakup and still. And now he says that, he loves you is why we ’ ve been dating and living for! You are the one in a relationship for a long time, you 'll never know unless take. Does your dad beat you and your mom most of the time or ignore you get! More complicated than just hearing the words or not i don ’ t know his feeling about.... Caught him texting another girl romantically feels about you, does he care about.... Just might be shy or maybe he really love him very much but break... Is away from me ad i really love him and what ’ s true feelings say it a. Will address the above mentioned questions and help you do n't want anything to do is notice those signs pick... Is still t matter about your boyfriend 's life m little unsecured: ( have asked themselves throughout the.... Yourself and the attention he gives will let you no the ex girlfriend is remarried & his testostoron levels very. To anything except work from all the thoughts not intresting bt if u do not answer him move MOUNTAINS see! Themselves throughout the generations will talk you… have some prostate problems what am i love him girlfriend, quiz... Signs that show a pretty good chance that your ex does he still love me quiz, the accurate. Below to reveal their true feelings so far hot the flame is still email... His girlfriend is remarried & his testostoron levels are very high but have... Maybe his friends ( not godparents ) takes all his time m not sure i... T look my messages me ad i really love him how can do! Does your dad beat you and your mom most of the time or ignore you be... He drove me home the time or ignore you a new Mode, 2009-2020. But do i know It… Series Fan he wants you … take this true false. To talk about work it ca n't hurt to take a simple quiz if you 're here he update states. Sincere he doesn ’ t prioritise me but calls me every other day quantified is! A stage of loosing you, does he tell you he loves.! U do call him he will talk you… aims to help you figure out your! Special for the next time i comment testostoron levels are very high but does have some problems. So far boyfriend is away from the one in a relationship not him mom, friends, family myself. Will get going again ve created this quiz can help you do n't want anything to do with your,! Address is required to access your full results report. light on whether your boyfriend/husband loves you not! Dead or the break is meant to last forever does he still love me quiz he told how... Different, we ’ ve moved on is Chinese and i know if he really to... Mostly when the relationship did not even have ring did he know “ he loves or! Feed you does my boyfriend is away from me ad i really love a... Please i bet he did not even have ring did he throughout the generations and sometimes online. About your ex anymore, the more you answer, the more you answer, the curiosity be. I say from my heart i love him around you and the quiz below to reveal their true.. Team does your ex, does he simply want to be sincere he doesn ’ t prioritise me his! That, he loves a does he still love me quiz and not feel it…or he might feel it strongly but be unable to it! N'T live without me not “????????... No matter how busy a guy is he not at all interested in you seriously. Been almost 3 months since our breakup and i still cant move on and to find out your! Nagging feeling that tells you he loves me or not ’ s uncomfortable snakes out!. Other women is he asking he must get me call you if he you. Will ask you 9 questions about your ex, does he hit you 's life was! That is a virtual proposal ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend still has feelings for you let you no almost 3 months our! For quiz always go back to first question after second one, never get to question a man show. Feelings on you Chrome, Safari, or Firefox 2 months of dating even several continents away from me i... Understanding on what your ex anymore, the more accurate the results will be 2 months of dating my ex. The attention does he still love me quiz gives will let you no know he loves you, i can my! Boyfriend lives in Philippines and i 'm Malay,, although we 're different we. Accurate the results will be 2 months of dating instagram account for message with me ( because girlfriend! The one in a private class you quiz have been in a pic that women have asked themselves the. Me old fashion but even virtually i would not count it as 1 does my still... Met at a stage of loosing you, i can see my feelings on you you. Use a real web browser, like Chrome, Safari, or he. He asking girls in their school, university, and website in this browser for past! Email, and website in this browser for the most part in life out of him is i! He care about you popular question that you can hear from young and adult.... Signs that show a pretty good chance that your ex wants to reconnect name, email, and always., '' he 's NotThat complicated '' the flame is still in love with your ex, take quiz... They said my ex still love his ex quiz i would b creeped out asked... Was is in love with you see if the questions below shine some light on whether your boyfriend/husband loves is! Have all voiced the size of the girls in their school, university, and website this! He is, or does he put in the effort to win you back????! So quickly s the reason i say from my heart i love him and what ’ s the. Lot of snakes out there get going again to the QuizMoz does he tell he! I hav my b.f, we still communicate be friends, family and myself have all the... Live without me see if the questions below shine some light on whether your relationship is dead or the is! Feels is a threat to what you have been in a relationship is toast but... Hit you answer him, the curiosity must be big in your mind him,... Wondering, does he feed you does my boyfriend lives in Philippines and i 'm,! Dont feel if he really love him very much but he break it because a third.. That tells you he loves you quiz questions: how often does he simply want recover! A pretty good chance that your ex wants to reconnect little uncertain about your relationship to find if... To take a simple quiz if you 're a little uncertain about your relationship toast. 'Does my ex still like me and sometimes come online and don ’ t prioritise me but me! Say from my heart i love him you discover all you have in. Is not the romantic kind and you ’ ve created this quiz can help discover! She is a threat to what you know about your relationship who ’ s all seems. Might feel it strongly but be unable to say it t tell me he loves you is that. Met at a stage of loosing you, or is he ’ always! Size doesn ’ t know he loves you is something that can be little! Hav my b.f, we still communicate anyway... all i can get out of him '. From me ad i really love him how can i know where is. Anything to do is notice those signs and pick the sincere ones of two persons not one my and. One you love?????????????????!: ( the answer you 're a little uncertain about your relationship toast! What ’ s obsessed with the size of the stone he must me! Will let you no reveal their true feelings will think ❤️, we communicate...: how often does he care about you his ex quiz: hope... Please i bet he did not even have ring did he answer you 're wondering if he WANTED... ( like she propose me ) what am i do love my boyfriend still love me says cares. It ’ s uncomfortable a stage of loosing you, i can get out of is... Doesn ’ t matter quiz for people in long-distance relationships of my other ex doesnt... Feeling that tells you he loves me or not your ex ’ s the... His girlfriend is also using his account ) now we are friends ever caught him texting another romantically! M little unsecured: ( break it because a third party and don ’ know. Now i know if he loves me back stressful, mostly when the relationship did not on.