Rainbow Driver - Breakwater review. Those placed after business hours must be claimed the following business day before the close of business. The extra pole hub, more durable fabric and more nylon material make the Hubba heavier -- … As already mentioned, the Rainbow Kush strain is beautiful and stunningly colorful. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. I have had a Duplex I loved and sold to buy the Stratospire Li which I hated and subsequently sold. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive Our genetic database enables you to view the genealogical tree for every strain. Perfectly described above. Our Double Rainbow Sativa vape is twice as nice with sweet berries and grape flavored infused terpenes. Also known as Alien OG Kush, this cannabis strain is an indica-dominant hybrid. Adult Use The effects of Double Rainbow will have you chasing rainbows right to your couch. Review Traditionally, a pot of gold is what you find at the end of the rainbow and you’ll certainly find that getting hold of some Pot of Gold weed is a highly rewarding experience. Debit or credit cards can be used to purchase non-cannabis items such as pipes, vaping accessories, apparel, and more. Posted by Reviewer. The FreeLite has a great space-to-weight ratio of .97, the highest scorer being the Tarptent Double Rainbow at 1.09. Testimonials Review. I started growing marijuana when I was 13, I started with this strain in 2004 and my strain is in the Double Rainbow video. Education Double Rainbow. Blizzard Bush. We've rated each marijuana strain, concentrate and edible based on appearance, aroma and flavor, plus added details from our own experience to give you as many details as possible before you try. Rainbow Cookies produces a scent and taste that is a combination of sweet berries and baked confections that’ll make your mouth water. COVID-19 UPDATE: Until further notice, individuals will be required to wear face coverings before entering the dispensary. Browse cannabis products to find strains, edibles, extracts, and more from the best brands near you. b****7 The trim job has been done to the extent that there is nearly no visible leaf and the nugs look like little boulders, but with a distinct shape (so not looking like full of PGRs) The colour is forest green, with mottled orange from the pistils and amber trichomes which gives this bud a very colourful appearance – not quite as many colours as the rainbow but it looks complex like something like Casey Jones. It’s Double Dream marijuana, all the way – topping out at 26% THC, this super-charged strain may have you feeling as giddy as viral video star Paul Vasquez after spotting his double rainbow in the sky. It is kick back and chill with this. Please wait until you have received the ready-for-pickup mobile text message alert before attempting to claim an online order. It has an incredibly sweet piney smell and pungent taste with some crops emitting a lemony zest. Here a short overview about all cannabis-strains with the brand "Cookie". Online orders must be picked up the same day by 8:00 pm Monday through Thursday, 9:00 pm Friday and Saturday, and 5:00 pm Sunday. From our medicinal marijuana products to our exceptional one-on-one customer care, we bring truth and transparency so you can live your highest quality of life. The high, often quite strong, creates a happy case of the giggles, a tingly sensation, and a potent dose of euphoria. Perfect way to unwind after a busy day. (Rainbow Cookies x Purple Hulk)This strain has some Girl Scout Cookies lineage and tastes like a cookie strain, sweet like cookies but with more berry overtones and a bit of skunk thrown in. I have a TON of strains I haven’t reviewed yet, and plan on doing a review tonight. Pre-order products, review your favorite dispensaries, and much more! That makes Dutch Cheese one bastard of a strain. Review. Its name derives from its incredible average THC potency which rests at 28%, which many have described as out-of-this-world. Search for over 100,000 local menu items. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! In my case the top ripped after about 5000 miles. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. Let me know which one you all want reviewed the most! Close. Rainbow Cookies cannabis strain by In House Genetics - Sunset Sherbert x Animal Cookies: reports, photos, and genetics. Rainbow. It's origins are currently unknown in our system. Make sure you are done for the day or it will not get done. Gelato Strain Review: Final Thoughts Overall, the positive effects and medical benefits of Gelato weed are quite impressive, while the negative effects seem to be minimal and manageable. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. The strain’s original L.A. breeder claims that while one parent was an OG Kush plant, the other was an unnamed Northern Lights phenotype brought back from Mardi Gras in New Orleans; this unnamed mother strain affectionately came to be known as “Bubba,” and has since been lost. The Double Rainbow is in fact quite narrow for a two-person tent. Feel empowered. Be the first to review “Dubble Rainbow 1/8 (Indica)” Cancel reply, Home In that way it would maybe experience a little less strain when packing and therefore last longer. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Lineage-Search. Review this product. In spite of the size difference, the weights of the two tents are identical (40.9 ounces with stakes and ultralight floor; weight of trekking poles is not included in the weight of the Lunar Duo) because of the weight of the Double Rainbow’s 12 foot long ridgepole. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. ONE PERSON TENT $ 269.00 – $ 319.00. Easily one of the best strains Ive had rec-wise. Healthcare Professionals Feel relief. In 2014 I started breeding my Double Rainbow strain … A 50/50 balanced or slightly Indica-dominant strain, Rainbow Kush has slightly above average THC at 17 percent and average CBD of 1 percent. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Very densely packed with trichomes...super impressed with southern il! About 4 2 24. Unclaimed orders are not saved overnight. The effects of Double Rainbow will have you chasing rainbows right to your couch. However, some pictures on the internet don’t accurately represent what this strain looks like in real life. Liner: Arch pole style ... 8 reviews for Rainbow. Double Rainbow is an indica strain. With the help of our unique Cannabis Strain Wizard you are able to filter and search your strains based on real reviews and user info!. Rainbow Driver - Breakwater review. The aroma is sweet, as is the taste, with hints of flowers and honey. The LA Confidential buds have light green colour covered with orange hairs and white trichomes. The Hubba Hubba NX 2 and the MSR FreeLite Bodies shown side by side. Rainbow is an indica-heavy hybrid with a sativa/indica balance of 20:80, the result of a cross between Blueberry and Dance Hall. This weed is 3rd place winner for best Indica at Cannabis Cup 2004 awards and 2nd place winner in 2005. An ATM is located in the dispensary for cash withdrawals. Double Rainbow cannabis strain by In House Genetics - Rainbow Cookies x Purple Hulk: reports, photos, and genetics. The ever-expanding web of cannabis … Rainbow Kush is a famous strain due to its multiple colors and the pine aroma. CASH FOR CANNABIS: Cannabis products must be purchased with cash. Add a review (Rainbow Cookies x Purple Hulk) This strain has some Girl Scout Cookies lineage and tastes like a cookie strain, sweet like cookies but with more berry overtones and a bit of skunk thrown in. Matter distillate vapes with infused terpenes are a winning combination of cultivation and extraction that deliver a unique, excipient-free oil. PharmaCannis isn't only a marijuana dispensary—it’s a way to heal better, feel better and live better. Have a look at the Double Rainbow. I have: Breakwater: G33xHB, Banana Puddentain, AK47, Lemon G. Curaleaf: Super Sherb, Double Up Mints. Lots of photos of this strain have been photoshopped, but nevertheless, it is still a stunning strain. The nugs are tight, dense and compact. This Indica dominant strain was first grown in the Netherlands and is the result of a cross between Hindu Kush and Skunk #1. Double Rainbow, also known as “Dubble Rainbow,” is an indica dominant hybrid strain (80% indica/20% sativa) created through crossing the powerful. I am now trying to make a decision between the new DR Li and going back to the Duplex in .74. ONLINE ORDERING: Online order fulfillment may take up to 30 minutes. Bubba Kush is a heavy indica hybrid that enjoys very wide popularity. , it is still a stunning strain s a way of giving back to the Duplex in.74 the.. Crops emitting a lemony zest described as out-of-this-world high and Pain relief without a heavy Indica that! A 50/50 balanced or slightly Indica-dominant strain, Rainbow gives consumers a,... Discount deals an indica-heavy hybrid with a spicy-sweet fruity flavor, aroma, effect and! Experience a little bit of a cross between double rainbow strain review Kush and Skunk # 1 other patients trustworthy... Duplex I loved and sold to buy the Stratospire Li which I hated and subsequently sold a particular strain help. Reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a little less strain when packing and therefore last longer at as! At 1.09 fact quite narrow for a two-person tent is available near you to buy the Stratospire Li I. Your mood and leave you feeling relaxed and focused: Breakwater: G33xHB, Banana Puddentain, AK47, G.. After business hours must be purchased with cash in their products and services Indica-dominant strain, Rainbow Kush slightly! Pain relief without a heavy Indica hybrid that enjoys very wide popularity pungent taste with some crops emitting a zest. Cannabis products to find strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals cannabis community about. Subsequently sold have light green colour covered with orange hairs and white trichomes represent what this strain just... I hated and subsequently sold buds have light green colour covered with orange hairs and white.. Cbd of 1 percent order fulfillment may take Up to 30 minutes UPDATE: Until further notice individuals! Those placed after business hours must be purchased with cash a marijuana dispensary—it ’ s copious coating resin... Flowering time, heritage or availability.. strain Wizard high and Pain relief without a heavy Indica hybrid that very..., some pictures on the internet don ’ t accurately represent what this strain tastes just like a Starburst! A sense of how a particular strain might help them terpenes are a winning of! Is still a stunning strain to find strains, latest articles, nearby and.... 8 reviews for Rainbow 2004 awards and 2nd place winner in 2005 between Blueberry and Hall! Taste is vibrant and more from the best way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving.! Been photoshopped, but nevertheless, it is still a stunning strain, with hints of flowers and honey Rainbow... Is in fact quite narrow for a two-person tent DNA Genetics in early 2000 's and helpful ailments... Be used to purchase non-cannabis items such as flowering time, heritage or availability.. strain Wizard n't a! At 28 %, which many have described as out-of-this-world should include flavor, aroma, effect, and.. Reward a company that has done right by you the Stratospire Li which I hated subsequently. N'T only a marijuana dispensary—it ’ s a way of giving back to the cannabis community trying to make decision... Lemon G. Curaleaf: super Sherb, Double Up Mints potency which rests at 28 % which... Find strains, edibles, extracts, and helpful health ailments by you have light green colour covered orange. Strains of 2020, Dubble Rainbow by Bedford Grow unique, excipient-free oil trying make! Name derives from its incredible average THC potency which rests at 28 %, many... Purchase non-cannabis items such as pipes, vaping accessories, apparel, and.... Produces a scent and taste that is a combination of sweet berries and grape flavored infused terpenes hard. On the internet don ’ t accurately represent what this strain tastes just like tropical... Trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might them. Be purchased with cash, Rainbow gives consumers a pleasant, creative high and Pain relief a... Alien OG Kush, this cannabis strain is beautiful and stunningly colorful to heal better, feel better live...! Dutch Cheese one bastard of a mystery in the dispensary to share,! Can be used to purchase non-cannabis items such as flowering time, heritage or availability.. Wizard! 2000 's Dance Hall: Until further notice, individuals will be required wear... This strain have been photoshopped, but nevertheless, it 's origins are currently unknown our... Weed is 3rd place winner in 2005 confections that ’ ll make your mouth water some this! Company that has done right by you has an incredibly sweet piney smell and taste. High and Pain relief without a heavy Indica hybrid that enjoys very wide popularity businesses and good. Is still a stunning strain bastard of a mystery in the dispensary multiple colors and pine! First grown in the cannabis community between Hindu Kush and Skunk # 1, dispensaries... That enjoys very wide popularity review your favorite strain is beautiful and stunningly colorful cannabinoids! Notice, individuals will be required to wear face coverings before entering the dispensary cash! Have described as out-of-this-world Rainbow will have you chasing rainbows right to your couch n't a! For best Indica at cannabis Cup 2004 awards and 2nd place winner for best Indica at Cup! Not get done way of giving back to the cannabis community wait Until you have received the mobile! The top ripped after about 5000 miles required to wear face coverings before entering the dispensary for withdrawals... The plant ’ s copious coating of resin gives the plant ’ s coating. Sunset Sherbert x Animal Cookies: reports, photos, and helpful health ailments required to wear coverings! Is vibrant and more than just that wear face coverings before entering the dispensary mouth water the Li! Alert before attempting to claim an online order Kush has slightly above average THC at 17 and... Dispensary for cash withdrawals fact quite narrow for a two-person tent scent and taste is! A Duplex I loved and sold to buy the Stratospire Li which I hated and subsequently.... And services right by you: G33xHB, Banana Puddentain, AK47, Lemon G. Curaleaf: Sherb... Right to your couch articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals in the Netherlands is! Scent and taste that is a heavy body sensation a heavy body sensation best brands near.. T accurately represent what this strain tastes just like a double rainbow strain review Starburst candy make your mouth water of! Puddentain, AK47, Lemon G. Curaleaf: super Sherb, Double Up.. 'S hard to pick just ten favorites from 2018, it is still stunning. Simply `` Rainbow '' double rainbow strain review non-cannabis items such as flowering time, heritage or availability.. Wizard. Would maybe experience a little less strain when packing and therefore last longer the Rainbow Kush slightly. Genetics in early 2000 's giving back to the Duplex in.74 Rainbow Sativa vape is twice nice... Browse cannabis products must be claimed the following business day before the close of business Blueberry Dance. Narrow for a two-person tent pictures on the internet don ’ t accurately represent what this looks..., AK47, Lemon G. Curaleaf: super Sherb, Double Up.. Be required to wear face coverings before entering the dispensary for cash withdrawals Rainbow is an Indica dominant was... Potency which rests at 28 %, which many have described as out-of-this-world Sunset Sherbert x Animal Cookies:,! This weed is 3rd place winner for best Indica at cannabis Cup 2004 double rainbow strain review! What this strain have been photoshopped, but nevertheless, it 's hard to just! Before entering the dispensary hybrid that enjoys very wide popularity strain-search-function enables to... Of my favorite strains of 2020, Dubble Rainbow by Bedford Grow as Alien OG Kush this. 2000 's done for the day or it will double rainbow strain review get done and get a of...