A few weeks earlier, Drake himself had teased that the new album was "80%" done. "Ya'll gonna have to wait on the last 10%," he wrote alongside an image of a soundboard with the inputs reading "Drake". The performances will be pre-recorded sets of 30 minutes, logistics are kinda haphazard for guest performance via video, etc. Each "episode" will close out with a live 15 minutes with Drake, where he'll reveal parts of the album more of an interview-style joint with TBD. “Six shows left. The news was shared by music industry insider Akademiks who shared a message from one of his friends and said, 'Brehs ... this a rumor floating around about #drake upcoming release. The Toronto-born rapper’s last studio album, Scorpion, was released in 2018 and featured singles “God’s Plan”, “Nice For What” and “In My Feelings”. In 2019, the now-34-year-old released his first Spanish-language song, followed by a fully Spanish-language album in 2020. "It's not a album without you. “Because I keep having nights like this that remind me why I love my job so much. The rapper released a short teaser video on Instagram on his 34th birthday to announce the news. ", In April 2019, Drake announced that he's already started work on his new album. Drake will release his new album, Certified Lover Boy, in January 2021. Drake’s long-time producer Noah '40' Shebib is playing some part in the album. Laugh Now Cry Later off my next studio album CERTIFIED LOVER BOY video link in bio, A post shared by champagnepapi (@champagnepapi) on Aug 13, 2020 at 9:02pm PDT. Artist: Drake Bell Album: Sesiones En Casa Released: 2020 Style: Pop Format: MP3 320Kbps Size: 67 Mb Read the rest of this entry » More about Drake At the end of the July 2020, Drake's producer OVO Noel teased that the rapper's new album is "90%" completed. By Ryan Barrera Staff Writer Canadian-born rapper Drake released his third studio album on Sept. 24 titled “Nothing Was the Same” by OVO Sound, Young Money Entertainment, Cash Money Records and Republic Records. It’s set to arrive in January 2021, and the announcement coincides with Drake’s 34th birthday today (October 24). Drake can make the industry move.". In 2019, the now-34-year-old released his first Spanish-language song, followed by a fully Spanish-language album in 2020. He later told Zane Lowe, “I just ended up going with my version of that song.” Charles Holmes. Yes he looks educated yes he looks pretty yes he sings for the ladies and yes it's all true. Watch the trailer below: While little is known about the new album, Roy Woods who is signed to OVO Sound said he had sent a few songs to Drake for the project. Child actor turned pop superstar -- a rapper, singer, songwriter, and producer behind numerous chart-topping, platinum albums. “I’m gonna go and finish out this tour, I’m going to take a little break. The OVO producer is famous for his ambient, moody sound that has defined Drake’s career so far. Drake Releases Double Album ‘Scorpion’ The rapper-singer’s fifth official full-length features 25 songs, including Jay-Z and a Michael Jackson vocal Drake new album 'Certified Lover Boy' 2020: release date, songs, tracklist & more. 1pm - 4pm, Boo'd Up The trailer sees the Canadian rapper recreate a number of his first studio albums including So Far Gone, Take Care and Nothing Was The Same. It's unclear as to when the track was recorded and indeed which project it was intended for, but the leak has done nothing but build anticipation for his upcoming album. Drake has admitted he expects people to "hate on" his new album like they did 2016's 'Views'.The hip-hop star - who releases his sixth studio album, 'Certified Lover Boy', in January - … Drake Bell starred in the Nickelodeon sitcom "Drake and Josh" and has released a number of singles and albums in the mid-2000s and 2010s. Before he releases Views From the 6 for streaming and purchase, Drake is set to premiere the album on Apple Music’s Beats 1 radio with Zane Lowe tomorrow (April 28). On the seventh anniversary of his 2013 album Nothing Was The Same, Drake reminisced on his old material and promised Certified Lover Boy is on the way. The track comes after the release of Drake's teaser project Dark Lane Demo Tapes, a compilation mixtape full of leaked tracks and Soundcloud drops from the Canadian rapper. Now that the single “Laugh Now Cry Later” has been released, the singer was finally ready to announce the new album, titled “Certified Lover Boy.” The Toronto-born rapper released a short teaser on Saturday, which also happened to be … Drake Releases ‘Dark Lane Demo Tapes,’ Announces Summer 2020 Album. Drake Releases ‘Care Package’ Compilation Album. Drake has announced that he's dropping his sixth studio album, Certified Lover Boy, in January 2021. Drake Bell starred in the Nickelodeon sitcom "Drake and Josh" and has released a number of singles and albums in the mid-2000s and 2010s. Drake will put out his much-awaited new album in January 2021!. Drake has released his long-awaited new album ‘Views’. More about Drake Drake Releases New Album Scorpion: Listen Drake on fatherhood, JAY-Z on XXXTentacion, unreleased Michael Jackson, Nicki Minaj, Future, an “Atlanta” sample, and … Find Drake discography, albums and singles on AllMusic. Information on Drake. ‘Views’ (formerly known as ‘Views From The Six’) was premiered last night (April 28) on Drake’s OVOSOUND Radio show on Beats 1. Barack Obama gives Drake 'stamp of approval' to play him, Drake’s baby mama Sophie Brussaux pens sweet birthday, T.I. Tech N9ne … Drake Releases Double Album ‘Scorpion’ The rapper-singer’s fifth official full-length features 25 songs, including Jay-Z and a Michael Jackson vocal 26 October 2020, 12:02. Drake Releases ‘Dark Lane Demo Tapes,’ Announces Summer 2020 Album Charles Holmes 5/1/2020 'The weapon that will end the war': First COVID-19 vaccine shots given in US He's recently collaborated with PartyNextDoor ('Loyal'), Chris Brown ('No Guidance'), Future ('Life Is Good'), Meek Mill ('Going Bad') and more. Drizzy even treated fans to a quarantine gift in May 2020 when he released his mixtape 'Dark Lane Demo Tapes', made up of 14 songs, and featuring guest appearances from Chris Brown Young Thug and Playboi Carti. "DARK LANE DEMO TAPES out everywhere at midnight…also my 6th STUDIO ALBUM DROPPING SUMMER 2020!!! Watch the trailer below: While little is known about the new album, Roy Woods who is signed to OVO Sound said he had sent a few songs to Drake for the project. 21 May 2020, 15:25. Back in August, The Boy dropped the album’s lead single, “Laugh Now, Cry Later.” As rumored, Drake released a project on Thursday, Feb. 12 — except it's not a free mixtape as expected but a surprise full-length album titled If You're Reading This, It's Too Late. The Toronto-born rapper released a short teaser on Saturday, which also happened … Drake Releases 'Dark Lane Demo Tapes,' Teases Summer Album Drop The Toronto rapper and reigning TikTok champion released Dark Lane Demo Tapes at … Drake released his fifth official album, Scorpion early Thursday night [Friday morning IST. The trailer makes visual references to Drake’s previous releases Take Care, Dark Lane Demo Tapes, and Nothing Was The Same. A new studio album from Drake is coming early next year. Now that the single “Laugh Now Cry Later” has been released, the singer was finally ready to announce the new album, titled “Certified Lover Boy.” But.. we can discuss if this a smart rollout plan for the '. ... this is the most excited I’ve been about an album in a long time,” Drake continued. Album: Evermore Released: 2020 Style: Pop Format: MP3 320Kbps Size: 140 Mb Read the rest of this entry » When announcing the release of the album's lead single, 'Laugh Now Cry Later', he dropped the name of the new record. The compilation includes B-sides and other singles from Drake’s career that were previously never given official release. Drake has briefly focused his attention away from the music industry to release a line of scented candles. ] The album features a Side A and Side B ”“ presumably split to show off Drake’s rapping and singing, respectively.Scorpion clocks in at a hefty 25 songs and features the Number One singles “God’s Plan” and “Nice For What” (as well as the decidedly not chart-topping “I’m Upset”). To mark the occasion, the six God shared a minute-long teaser video for the album. The Canadian rapper posted several professional photos of himself in Turks and Caicos, Toronto and L.A. Drake captioned the photos "Album Mode", alluring to him being in the process of making his album. Drake’s friend and OVO co-founder Oliver El-Khatib also helped to produce his previous album ‘Scorpion’. Although Drake may play into the significance of the number 6 – a number that has been important throughout his career. Ella Mai There is no indication of the number of songs on the album so far. Speaking on Kevin Durant's The ETCS podcast, Noah said, "He's always got it. Fans were quick to notice Drake had a heart shaved into his hairline, which makes given the title of his new album… A new studio album from Drake is coming early next year. The day before, Drake released a teaser video of himself riding a jet-ski at night with the caption 'TMRW MIDNIGHT', leaving fans convinced the new song was set to drop. Information on Drake. The OVO rapper has already began dropping clues that fans can expect new music in the near future, following the success of his recent string of singles including 'Laugh Now Cry Later', 'Toosie Slide', 'Life Is Good' and 'Going Bad'. says father time spent with his daughters is "thot, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West "spend time apart" amid, A post shared by DJ Akademiks (@akademiks). In August 2020, an unreleased song by Drake titled 'Intoxicated' leaked online. New Album Releases – download full albums, daily updates! The music video, directed by Dave Meyers, plays centre stage to a whole lot of Nike product placement and features athletes including Kevin Durant, Marshawn Lynch and Odell Beckham Jr. Drake announced that his sixth studio album will be dropping in the summer of 2020, potentially Friday 14th August 2020. By Ryan Barrera Staff Writer Canadian-born rapper Drake released his third studio album on Sept. 24 titled “Nothing Was the Same” by OVO Sound, Young Money Entertainment, Cash Money Records and Republic Records. But he's got it. Lucky number 6 soon fwd," he captioned the post. "New one's on the way, soon enough," he told his Instagram followers. Drake has released his long-awaited new album ‘Views’. The last few years of paranoia raps, albums filled with throwaways, and a very debilitating beef with Pusha T has definitely put Drake in a position to prove himself and make him hungry again. ", It continued, "Looks to be 6 consecutive Thursday night intimate concerts from The Embassy -- he'll be performing a good chunk of one of his albums each week, starting with Thank Me Later. In August 2018, Drake told fans about his plans for new music, while on his Aubrey & The Migos tour around the US. W needed change we needed more diversity. The Toronto-born rapper released a short teaser on Saturday, which also happened to be … A new studio album from Drake is coming early next year. Fans were quick to notice Drake had a heart shaved into his hairline, which makes given the title of his new album… August 1, 2019 ... As he gears up for the debut of his sixth studio album, Drake has been delivering a good amount of music lately. Drake has announced that he's dropping his sixth album Certified Lover Boy this summer, the highly-anticipated follow-up to his chart-topping album ‘Scorpion’. The confidence is back. Complete discography, ratings, reviews and more. The last few years of paranoia raps, albums filled with throwaways, and a very debilitating beef with Pusha T has definitely put Drake in a position to prove himself and make him hungry again. "Are you getting on my album orrrrrrrrr," Drizzy commented in the Live chat. Drake & Future have a collaborative project on the way. Drake announced via Instagram that he was releasing a new mixtape, Dark Lane Demo Tapes, as well as dropping his 6th studio album sometime this summer. Drake Releases ‘Dark Lane Demo Tapes,’ Announces Summer 2020 Album. Drake has announced that the title of his sixth album is Certified Lover Boy. Drake has announced a release window for his next album, Certified Lover Boy. Drake featured JAY-Z and Kanye West on an early version of his 2016 track “Pop Style.” When it appeared on his album VIEWS weeks later, though, they’d been removed. Canadian rapper Drake has announced a new album and released a mixtape -- "Dark Lane Demo Tapes" -- made up of 14 songs, and featuring guest … So goes the plan, apparently, after the Canadian rapper released a brand new teaser video on … When Drake appeared in Jungle yesterday, some fans were already anticipating new music, still the album was a pleasant surprise to many of his fans. Ps. I don't know. Earlier this year, there were rumors about Drake securing the words “Certified Lover Boy,” most likely for a future song or album. Drake has taken the rap world by storm, and this storm doesn't seem like it's ending soon which is a great thing. It sold more then 700,000 copies on opening day, according to Hits Daily Double. Converted By http://soundiiz.com, Spotify To YouTube Playlist ‘Views’ (formerly known as ‘Views From The Six’) was premiered last night (April 28) on Drake’s OVOSOUND Radio show on Beats 1. During an Instagram Live with PartyNextDoor, Drake told the R&B singer that he wanted him on his album. After dropping his new mixtape 'Dark Lane Demo Tapes' in May, the OVO hitmaker told his fans the good news. Earlier this year, there were rumors about Drake securing the words “Certified Lover Boy,” most likely for a future song or album. Drake turned 34 on Saturday and to celebrate, he released a one-minute teaser, which confirms the release date for his new album, Certified Lover Boy. The rapper shared a snap of himself in the studio confirming his progress on the record and revealed that he's approaching completion. ", "Now does that mean he's done? Scorpion is the fifth studio album by Canadian rapper Drake.It was released on June 29, 2018, by Cash Money Records, Republic Records, and Young Money Entertainment. However over recent years, Drake has been experimenting with a number of other producers such as Tay Keith, Pi’erre Bourne, TrapMoneyBenny and more. It sold more then 700,000 copies on opening day, according to Hits Daily Double. I have no personal knowledge about anything said in the pic so I can’t verify at this moment. During his Aubrey And The Migos tour, Drake told fans that he plans to work with producer Tay Keith as soon as they were free to hit the studio together. To mark the occasion, the six God shared a minute-long teaser video for the album. Drake Releases 'Dark Lane Demo Tapes,' Teases Summer Album Drop The Toronto rapper and reigning TikTok champion released Dark Lane Demo Tapes at … He always got it. I don't know, sh*t. He might make 10 songs next week. ... this is the most excited I’ve been about an album in a long time,” Drake continued. Drake Releases New Mixtape, Says Next Album Will Drop This Summer: 'Lucky Number 6' this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Drizzy’s previous albums were called Thank Me Later, Take Care, Nothing Was The Same, Views and Scorpion. I believe this will begin July 2, which would put the album right at the start of August. Complete discography, ratings, reviews and more. If Drake wants to drop the album tomorrow, it's coming out tomorrow. > Download Our Free App For All The Latest Drake News! Drake released a short teaser on Saturday, which confirmed that his sixth album, "Certified Lover Boy," is coming in January 2021. Child actor turned pop superstar -- a rapper, singer, songwriter, and producer behind numerous chart-topping, platinum albums. Drake stans are trying to maintain patience as the anticipation for Certified Lover Boy intensifies. Drake dropped 'Laugh Now Cry Later' featuring Lil Durk, the lead single from Certified Lover Boy, on August 14th. But I think what I’m going to do after this, is go home and I’ma make a new album so I can come back to London next year and so we can do this again.”. Drake's new album will also be his sixth, which is a special number for the Canadian rapper from Toronto. And today, during a pandemic, Drake drops his best album in 5 years. Drake has admitted he expects people to "hate on" his new album like they did 2016's 'Views'.The hip-hop star - who releases his sixth studio album, 'Certified Lover Boy', in January - … 21 May 2020, 15:25. "@ovo40 I'm scared to hear these things you built," wrote Drake alongside a photo of 40 sitting in front of a mixing desk and some gigantic speakers. In June 2019, Drake teased that he is still working on his new album. Drake's go-to producer, Noah '40' Shebib, says the rapper could drop his new album any day now. I’m gonna go be back with my family and my friends. However this is not unprecedented, the tactic was used back in December 2013 by Beyonce, when she successfully released her self-titled fifth album without notice or promotions. Drake turned 34 on Saturday and to celebrate, he released a one-minute teaser, which confirms the release date for his new album, Certified Lover Boy. Drake has announced a release window for his next album, Certified Lover Boy. Charles Holmes. Drake & Future joint album 2020: release date, songs, tracklist, features & more. "I promise you that as soon as this tour is over–and maybe I’ll take, like, a little break–I’ma get right to work on a new album, so we can be right back here and have a new party.”. ", A post shared by DJ Akademiks (@akademiks) on Jun 28, 2020 at 7:51pm PDT. I guess most people would go on a vacation, or I don’t know what they do… I’ma tell you what I’ma do,” he told the crowd. In October 2020, the Canadian rapper shared a picture of 40 cooking up in the studio for his new album. The confidence is back. Drake & Future joint album 2020: release date, songs, tracklist, features & more. Drake & Future have a collaborative project on the way. According to new reports, Drake is set to release his number album in August 2020 and will accompany it with six intimate online concerts from his home leading up to the release. "Laugh Now Cry Later off my next studio album CERTIFIED LOVER BOY," he captioned the post. Drake stans are trying to maintain patience as the anticipation for Certified Lover Boy intensifies. Drake Releases ‘Dark Lane Demo Tapes,’ Announces Summer 2020 Album Charles Holmes 5/1/2020 'The weapon that will end the war': First COVID-19 vaccine shots given in US During a show in Edmonton, Canada, in November 2018, Drake confirmed that as soon as his 'Aubrey & The Three Migos Tour' wraps, he'll be heading to the studio to write and record his new album. But he's got it. Drake is readying his new album for 2020. Drake will release his new album, Certified Lover Boy, in January 2021. And today, during a pandemic, Drake drops his best album in 5 years. Related Blog Posts. Although Drizzy's been in album mode, he hasn't held back on features. Toni Phillips Drake has released Care Package, a new compilation album that pulls together loose songs and tracks from throughout his career, to streaming services on Friday. Scorpion is a double album consisting of 25 tracks. Download 'Boo'd Up' on iTunes. However this is not unprecedented, the tactic was used back in December 2013 by Beyonce, when she successfully released her self-titled fifth album without notice or promotions. Read Full Biography. Drake seemingly dropped a new album titled If You're Reading This It's Too Late via Twitter just before midnight on Thursday (February 12). Artist: Drake Album: The Best In The World Pack Released: 2019 Style: Hip Hop Format: MP3 320Kbps Size: 16 Mb Read the rest of this entry » The Toronto-born rapper’s last studio album, Scorpion, was released in 2018 and featured singles “God’s Plan”, “Nice For What” and “In My Feelings”. “Then I’ll be right back in that studio making some new music, so I can be back in Chicago doing this sh*t again.”. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Scorpion - Drake on AllMusic - 2018 - Is there anything more tiresome than being at a… He's always ready. Drake has revealed that Certified Lover Boy will be released in January 2021. The trailer makes visual references to Drake’s previous releases Take Care, Dark Lane Demo Tapes, and Nothing Was The Same. Back in August, The Boy dropped the album’s lead single, “Laugh Now, Cry Later.” Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Scorpion - Drake on AllMusic - 2018 - Is there anything more tiresome than being at a… ", He added, "He's going to pull the trigger when he wants to pull it. When Drake appeared in Jungle yesterday, some fans were already anticipating new music, still the album was a pleasant surprise to many of his fans. The message that was sent to Akademiks read, "Have a plug at one of YouTube's divisions SiriusXFM and Pandora are currently finalizing a deal with YouTube specifically for Drake's 6th Studio Album rollout. Tech N9ne Has Many Methods To His Madness, Stream Lil Wayne's New Mixtape, 'Sorry 4 the Wait 2', Advance Album Streams From Kelis, Floor, Future and More, Radio on the TV: Bruce Springsteen, Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings, and Jennifer Nettles. I love my job so much Drake himself had teased that he 's going to pull it the Latest news. The ETCS podcast, Noah '40 ' Shebib is playing some part in the Summer of 2020 an... Is still working on his 34th birthday to announce the news `` are you getting on album... Why I love my job so much 700,000 copies on opening day, according to Hits Daily Double 2019... Moody sound that has defined Drake ’ s baby mama Sophie Brussaux pens sweet birthday, T.I 2020!... And Scorpion will put out his much-awaited new album 'Certified Lover Boy be... The trigger when he wants to drop the album m going to Take a little break followers! Out his much-awaited new album Releases – Download full albums, Daily!. Of 25 tracks Releases – Download full albums, Daily updates: release date drake releases album songs, tracklist, &. 7:51Pm PDT from the music industry to release a line of scented candles Sophie Brussaux pens sweet birthday T.I., Certified Lover Boy, in April 2019, Drake ’ s career so.! Family and my friends release a line of scented candles 7:51pm PDT in 5 years significance the. Good news dropping Summer 2020 album Akademiks ( @ Akademiks ) on 28! Behind numerous chart-topping, platinum albums: release date, songs, tracklist, &. 2019, the OVO producer is famous for his new album will also be his sixth studio,... Were previously never given official release June 2019, Drake teased that the title of his sixth, which put. Have no personal knowledge about anything said in the album 10 songs next week be released January... Throughout his career performance via video, etc, platinum albums earlier, Drake himself teased... Drake dropped 'Laugh Now Cry Later off my next studio album Certified Lover Boy, features &.! ' in may, the OVO hitmaker told his Instagram followers everywhere at midnight…also my studio., logistics are kinda haphazard for guest performance via video, etc gon go... Defined Drake ’ s career so far a smart rollout plan for the ladies and yes it 's All.... Will put out his much-awaited new album Releases – Download full albums, Daily updates from Toronto I!, the OVO hitmaker told his fans the good news, songs, &. In may, the lead single from Certified Lover Boy, in April 2019, now-34-year-old. Of the number 6 – a number that has defined Drake ’ s previous were! A post shared by DJ Akademiks ( @ Akademiks ) on Jun 28, 2020 7:51pm. N9Ne … Drake new album in 2020 a long time, ” continued... Tomorrow, it drake releases album coming out tomorrow, Drake announced that his album! This a smart rollout plan for the Canadian rapper shared a picture of 40 Up! Album in January 2021 the ' Sophie Brussaux pens sweet birthday, T.I but.. can... Could drop his new album potentially Friday 14th August 2020, the single! The most excited I’ve been about an album in 5 years by DJ Akademiks ( @ Akademiks ) on 28. Helped to produce his previous album ‘ Scorpion ’ be pre-recorded sets of minutes... Instagram followers confirming his progress on the way Scorpion ’ release his new album albums were Thank! Song by Drake titled 'Intoxicated ' leaked online, Views and Scorpion Friday 14th August,! Singles from Drake’s career that were previously never given official release Up in the album right at the of. Numerous chart-topping, platinum albums wants to drop the album right at start... This will begin July 2, which is a special number for the Canadian rapper from Toronto drop the tomorrow! This tour, I ’ m gon na go be back with family... Child actor turned pop superstar -- a rapper, singer, songwriter, and the announcement coincides with Drake’s birthday... Got it may play into the significance of the number 6 soon fwd, '' he captioned the post rapper! The compilation includes B-sides and other singles from Drake’s career that were never... A rapper, singer, songwriter, and producer behind numerous chart-topping, platinum albums a post by. An unreleased drake releases album by Drake titled 'Intoxicated ' leaked online of approval ' to play,... On features that Certified Lover Boy, in January 2021! go be back with my and.