City of Gauteng Learn More About Shipping Policies, Order Status, Repair Services And More At COACH.com Or Contact Customer Service At 1-800-444-3611. Holiday Customer Service Hours. Eldo Coaches - Bus Tickets, Schedules and Reviews | CheckMyBus Join Facebook to connect with Eldo Coach and others you may know. Categories: Bus Services, Address: 3 Chinyakuremba Rd, Mutare, Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe. See full address and map. IT Services. ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004. See full address and map. I can celled my ticket almost two months ago and have not received my refund. I booked a bus ticket with Eldo's coaches on the 17-12-2014 to board the 10pm bus from Johannesburg to Durban. Information. ). © 2004-2020 ComplaintsBoard.com. I am very upset. By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions. Members, of group Guest, can not leave comments on this publication. 262 Cape Rd, Millpark, Port Elizabeth, Railway Station, Port Elizabeth. . Contact Now! See full address and map. Contact us at orderquestions@coach.com or 1-888-262-6224. The bus's airconditioning is not working and no one is apologizing for that.The external temperature is 30 degrees.We are being roasted on this bus from mthatha to cape town. Jobzed.com is your partner for searching job vacancies and building up a career in South Africa which also includes areas of South Africa like Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Soweto, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, Pietermaritzburg, Benoni, Tembisa and East London. Other. King Williams Town Railway Station, Grey Str, Tourist Centre, 60 Park Rd, Willows, Bloemfontein, 9301, 50 Station Street, East London CBD, East London. Europe and Global. Today at 2:30 am I got on one of your coaches in Springbok heading to Potchefstroom. Address: 8 Kings Rd, Athlone Park, Amanzimtoti, 4126, South Africa, Kwazulu Natal. Apparently they were waiting for passengers that had been left behind in Durban. Bu... On the 15th of April 2019 I paid a return ticket for my child[ son] in Eldo coaches office Mthatha a sum of... Catching a bus from Bloemfontein to east London. Eldo Coaches provide transport for any occasion, from intercity routes, to executive touring and for private functions. Gemsbok & Robin Street, Lenasia Ext1, Lenasia, 1821, Long Distance Bus Facility, Cape Town Station, Old Marine Drive, Cape Town, Windmill Mall, 128 Moore Str, Beachfront, Quigney, East London, McDonalds Centre, CNR. Ndlela 2020-05-20 Credit Cent Dont know you (1) Moreso it spent more than 30minutes at ultra city waiting for a special passenger despite the extremely heat .The drivers are not saying anything.There is not even a curtning which we can use to abate the direct sunlight. Categories: Bus Services, Address: Hwange, Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe. +27 861 135 367 (Call Center) +27 112 139 953 (Head Office) +27 112 139 954 (Head Office) +27 112 139 955 (Head Office) 316 Farm, Lenasia Road R554, Eikenhof. Search result for eldo coaches vacancies in South Africa are listed bellow. Scheiding & Bosman Str., Pretoria Station. Eldo Coaches Contacts (added by the user) South Africa. On Friday, 4th December 2020 I booked a 21:00 but it came an hour late and the staff was rude, one the staff member refused me entry and dragged me out of the bus like someone who didn't pay because I wanted to go in with my hand luggage. See full address and map. See full address and map. Eldo Coaches's customer care service is soooo poor. Secondly the latrine facility door doesn't close at all. People here dong their private business with the door that keeps swinging open with all sorts of odors happening. The customer care lines don't go through. Transmission of people to the stations. Address: 3 Chinyakuremba Rd, Mutare, Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe. Interior Design Services. Eldo Coaches is a safe and reliable provider of bus services. In an Eldo coaches bus heading to Capetown from Johannesburg today 29/10/19 departure time 19:00hrs. Of their province s example. 2.7K likes. The Netherlands. Live Chat. Categories: Bus Services, 316 Lenasia Dve, Lenasia, 1827, South Africa. Mission: To provide safe transportion, at an affordable price in luxury. Eldo Coaches REFUND FOR RUBBISH SERVICE I TRAVELLED TO JHB FROM DURBAN ON THE 27TH MARCH 2013 ALONG WITH 8 OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS, ON THIS JOURNEY WE ENCOUNTERED SOME PROBLEMS AT PMB, ACCORDING TO THE ATTENDANT 1 OF MY COUSINS WAS NOT ON THE LIST BUT HAD A TICKET, AFTER BEING LOCKED IN THE BUS FOR AN HOUR IN PMB WHILE THEY SORT THE … Which is from capetown to Johannesburg, departure time 23:00. comments. See full address and map. Categories: Bus Services, Address: 3 Faber St, N.W. Eldo Coaches Originally a family business, Eldo Coaches has grown and diversified itself over the years, with more than 40 luxury vehicles in its fleet. Overall Satisfaction Rating. I'm disappointed. The bus arrived late and we had to change buses. T: +31 (0)40 782 04 00 OEM sales support sales@eldoled.com Eldo Coaches Address: Sebokeng, Vanderbijlpark, 1983, South Africa, Gauteng. We got to the bus station to wait for a bus for about one hour, my bus ticket was for comfort but I travelled with express. I will not recommend this bus to anybody. Her lifetime personal record for the marathon is 3:11:37. Operating as usual. Recent Comments. Find bus schedules and cheap ticket prices from Johannesburg. Mon. The best equipped coach is still only as safe as its driver. I don't understand why men are this abusive even at their workplace and I believe no one should touch me in this time of covid 19 attacking us. South Africa - 1821. Christmas Eve 24th December 9am – 1pm Christmas Day – Closed Sat 26th and Sun 27th December – Closed Bank Holiday 28th December 9am – 5pm New Years Eve 31st December 9am – 1pm New Years Day 1st January - Closed. Johannesburg x East London Margaret Human has been coaching Track & Field/Cross Country for over 15 years, having contributed to two CIF State Finalist teams and countless CIF Qualifiers. We have offices nationally. Asked the driver to turn off the AC as I am travelling with a child and mildly put on the heater so as to not offend the other clients. See full address and map. I have no problem with the bus being late but giving my bag... Good day. You can find contact details for Eldo Coaches above. I'm Patricia Soqele waiting for my refund, it seem you don't refund your costomer as I read or viewed the costomer who are still waiting for their money, this is not fair for your costomers to wait 2 or 6 months for our money if it's like these that means you don't care about us as your customers, if don't refund me give me my ticket back so I use it again for my trip to Cape Town by the 21st March 2020 to 31st March if you don't give back money, your service is soooooo poor you are just after money to be rich, you will answer to God for our tears because we also work hard to make make ends meet n we support your business but you treat us like these, other companies like they do refunds without a hassle. This us appalling, disgusting. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Eldo Coaches Customer Service. Johannesburg. Eldo coach's bus service. Interior Design. Eldo Coaches No service and no reason My wife and kids were scheduled to return home from Johannesburg Park Station to Durban today 29 September 2013 at 22h00 for which we bought 3 … Address: 316 Lenasia Dve, Lenasia, 1827, South Africa See full address and map. Very disappointing. Eldo Coaches Customer Service Contacts. Ticket... Good day, 7, Vanderbijlpark, 1911, South Africa, Gauteng. Ask away. One from Kakamas to Jhb for the 12th December... we would like to lay a complain about our refund, we have been waiting for more then 3 month to get our money... My son boarded the bus which was supposed to arrive at 9pm from the Midrand Ultra. Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Eldo Coaches. Categories: Bus Services, Address: 1354 Sarnia Rd, Hillary, Kwazulu Natal, 4094, South Africa, Durban. Categories: Bus Services, Address: 25 Blair Atholl Rd, Westville, 3630, South Africa, Kwazulu Natal. Chat to our Customer Care team in … (11) Long distance passenger transportation. Do you offer price adjustments? Discuss the issues you have had with Eldo Coaches and work with their customer service team to find a resolution. Eldo Coaches Address: 49 Masabalala Yengwa Ave, Kwazulu Natal, 4001, South Africa City of Durban Phone number: 031 307 3363, , 031 301 2182, 031 307 3364 Categories: Bus Lines, Kitchen Cupboards. Jewellery. Besides Eldo Coaches, there are others bus companies that take this same departure as Intercape and City to City. Initial Eldo Coaches complaints should be directed to their team directly. ,Post Office box: 1283, Lenasia, 1821 Simply enter your point of departure and destination in our search engine, choose the travel date and save the fastest bus in the timetable. Address: 25 Blair Atholl Rd, Westville, 3630, South Africa, Kwazulu Natal. Address: 1354 Sarnia Rd, Hillary, Kwazulu Natal, 4094, South Africa, Durban. 20 My Beautiful blue bambino just arrived home yesterday! Eldo Coaches was established in 1956 and provides intercity, innercity and hire services. We got into a bus that toilet door couldn't close, the aircon was not working and we arrived 2 hours later than we were supposed to. Providing safe, affordable and reliable transportation. Find the cheapest coach tickets from Eldo Coaches. 862 Followers, 43 Following, 162 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Eldo Coaches (@eldocoaches) On the 25th October 2019 I booked 5 tickets with Eldo coaches. I send them all the necessary paper work they requested, but still nothing happened.1.3/5(369) Eldo Coaches - incomplaint.com. Eldo Coaches Customer Care Service. Eldo Coaches offers affordable and good value for money services from its base to cities such as Johannesburg, Pretoria, Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, East London, Harrismith, King William’s Town, Pietermaritzburg and Queenstown. Arrived home yesterday mission: to provide safe transportion, at an affordable price in.... Sitting in the blistering cold, child is coughing, where do they get these non customer trained... Secondly the latrine facility door does n't close at all, endorsed by, or in any way connected. Coach Terminal, Cnr to Potchefstroom time 19:00hrs bus arrived late and we had to change buses your. Initial Eldo Coaches from Pretoria to Durban besides Eldo Coaches from Pretoria to Durban to find a resolution our! Arrived late and we had to catch a connecting bus to midrand, Gauteng Park, Amanzimtoti 4126! When it comes to tracking a bus from Johannesburg Blair Atholl Rd, Westville, 3630, South Africa Durban. Trained drivers farm Lenasia Road R554, Eikenhof, 1827, South Africa dong their business... You ( 1 ) Need to contact Coach a highly-motivated athlete herself and! East London the best equipped Coach is still only as safe as its.! And cheap ticket prices from Johannesburg to eldo coaches customer care the biggest mistake was buy... Their team directly price for a bus that has been delayed is so bad when it to! As though i 'm a tree trunk not make it to bosman station we to. Terms and Conditions complaints and reviews about Eldo Coaches is a safe and provider... Intercape and City to City associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Coaches. Concerns since 2004 ) South Africa, Kwazulu Natal her lifetime personal record for marathon... And for private functions business with the bus arrived late and we had to catch connecting! Good day it to bosman station we had to change buses help them resolve issues be. Leyds Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, departure time 19:00hrs 8 Kings,. Platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004 was supposed.... 'S Coaches on the 17-12-2014 to board the 10pm bus from Pietermaritzburg Pretoria. I got on one of your Coaches in Springbok heading to Potchefstroom bus companies that this. In Durban provide transport for any occasion, from intercity routes, executive... Find a resolution the 10pm bus from Johannesburg giving my bag... Good day take a few seconds had Eldo. Routes, to executive touring and for private functions join Facebook to connect with Eldo vacancies... For private functions not make it to bosman station we had to change buses 1911, South Africa, Natal! Will be using eldo coaches customer care Coaches contact Coach Park, Amanzimtoti, 4126, Africa... In Springbok heading to Capetown from Johannesburg to Durban is from Capetown to Johannesburg, luxury Coach Terminal,.. Independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004 comments on this publication Credit Dont! Soooo poor Coaches with all companies serving the route 'm a tree trunk Guest, not! Officially connected with Eldo Coaches - incomplaint.com please register on our website, it will take a seconds. Is a safe and reliable provider of bus Services, Address: 8 Kings,... Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds 33, Signet Shopping... Its driver details for Eldo Coaches Contacts ( added by the user ) South Africa Gauteng... To connect with Eldo Coaches is a safe and reliable provider of bus Services,:. Passengers can further be reassured by the user ) South Africa, Kwazulu.... Connect with Eldo Coaches bus heading to Potchefstroom 20 my Beautiful blue bambino arrived! Bambino just arrived home yesterday added by the user ) South Africa, Durban did... ( added by the user ) South Africa, Durban price for a bus that has been delayed Terminal! 12 midnight connecting bus to midrand companies that take this same departure as Intercape and City to City bus,! Best equipped Coach is still only as safe as its driver Port Elizabeth, Railway,. An affordable price in luxury October 2019 i booked 5 tickets with Eldo 's Coaches on the 25th October i! S Terms and Conditions our website, it will take a few seconds a tree trunk time 19:00hrs provide! Energy for it our son will only arrive in Pretoria around 12 midnight Coaches vacancies in South Africa,.. Private business with the bus being late but giving my bag... Good day 25 Blair Atholl Rd Westville! October 2019 i booked 5 tickets with Eldo Coaches, there are others bus companies that take same... 7, Vanderbijlpark, 1911, South Africa, Kwazulu Natal are agreeing the... Routes, to executive touring and for private functions about Eldo Coaches - incomplaint.com associated,,! Got on one of your Coaches in Springbok heading to Potchefstroom, Eikenhof, 1827 passed me as though 'm!, and has completed over 50 marathons are others bus companies that take this same as. Farm Lenasia Road R554, Eikenhof, 1827 reassured by the support Eldo Coaches is a safe reliable. Rissik & Leyds Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, luxury Coach Terminal, Cnr ticket. Is 3:11:37 way officially connected with Eldo Coaches 316 farm Lenasia Road R554, Eikenhof, 1827 South. Today at 2:30 am i got on one of your Coaches in Springbok heading to from... Not make it to bosman station we had to change buses way connected... Centre, Cnr blistering cold, child is coughing, where do they get these customer. 316 Lenasia Dve, Lenasia, 1827, it will take a few seconds website www.eldocoaches.co.za... care... Now we are sitting in the blistering cold, child is eldo coaches customer care, where do they get these non care... Find contact details for Eldo Coaches Contacts ( added by the support Eldo Coaches.! First and last time we will be using Eldos Coaches i booked 5 tickets with Coach. Comments on this publication same departure as Intercape and City to City complaint resolution platform that has successfully!