Pro Filt´s fans har talt, og Rihanna har lyttet. En kaliteli MAKYAJ ürünleri ile güzelliğin kalp atışını keşfet! This new foundation is on par with … Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Powder Foundation. From Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Foundation & Hydrating Foundation that changed the game with 50 inclusive shades, to the fan-fave concealer and setting powder, to the wide shade range of cream blush, Fenty Beauty products are designed to feel lightweight and love to be layered. Buy Pro Filt'r Hydrating Longwear Foundation by Fenty Beauty and compare user ratings & reviews on MIRA today. En fugtgivende foundation med en perfekt glat, naturlig finish, der lader huden se ud som hud. Fenty specifically took note, and the new Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Hydrating Longwear Foundation was born. Fenty Beauty has announced its second foundation Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Hydrating Longwear Foundation, which comes in the same 50 shades as the original Soft Matte foundation. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’R Hydrating Longwear Foundation 120 // Review, Swatch, Makeup Look. Fenty Beauty's new Pro Filt'r Hydrating Foundation is the perfect formula to both blur and nourish your skin, all while giving you a natural finish. From Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Foundation & Hydrating Foundation that changed the game with 50 inclusive shades, to the fan-fave concealer and setting powder, to the wide shade range of cream blush, Fenty Beauty products are designed to feel lightweight and love to be layered. Mixing one pump of the PRO FILT’R Hydrating foundation with a pump of the Pro Filt’r Hydrating Primer creates the perfect base for days when I want to look … In today's video I will be reviewing the new Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Hydrating Foundation! When I saw everyone raving about the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Matte Foundation I got a little jealous, my dehydrated skin could never. Start with your shade range (Light, Medium, Tan, … - En foundation som normale til tørre hudtyper vil elske. Fenty Beauty adds the Pro Filt'r Powder Foundation to their already extensive collection of beauty products. Fenty Pro Filt'r Hydrating Foundation 2 Day Wear Test OILY SKIN sophiastorerxo. The Pro Filt'r Hydrating Foundation ($35, fentybeauty.com) is here, y'all, and I am thrilled, to say the least: Fenty Beauty/YouTube Pro Filt'r Hydrating Foundation Shade-Finding Tips: Pro Filt’r Hydrating Longwear Foundation comes in the same 50 shades as the original Pro Filt’r, so if you already know your shade #, you’re good to go! It's a staple in every beauty … Fenty Beauty made their debut with the ground-breaking Pro Filt'r Hydrating Foundation. Shop Fenty Beauty by Rihanna’s Pro Filt'r Hydrating Longwear Foundation at Sephora. For the first time ever, medium to full coverage meets serious longwear in a hydrating foundation, with a perfectly smooth, natural finish that lets skin look like skin. See 24 member reviews and photos. nonshiny while the former isn’t. Fenty Pro Filt'r Hydrating Longwear Fdt 100 Makyaj ve dünyaca ünlü kozmetik markalarının ürünleri Sephora'da sizleri bekliyor. Don’t know your shade? Being the first-of-its-kind, it offers both hydration and a medium to full coverage that suits all skin tones. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Hydrating Longwear Foundation ingredients explained: Aqua/Water/Eau, Talc, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Methicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isododecane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, … What it is: Pro Filt’r fans have spoken, and Rihanna has listened. Matte foundation can be too drying and cakey looking, but traditional hydrating foundations often have no lasting power. I like how it looks so natural on the skin — no cakey or powdery finish here — that still covered up my redness and breakouts. The Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Longwear Hydrating Foundation is priced at $35, and will be available online and in store starting August 15, 2019 at Sephora and fentybeauty.com. Fenty Beauty just announced a sister to the cult classic called the Pro Filt'r Hydrating Longwear Foundation. Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free ; Pro Filt’r Hydrating Longwear Foundation comes in the same 50 shades as the original Pro Filt’r, so if you already know your shade #, you’re good to go. This epic liquid foundation is nothing but a makeup lovers dream. ... NEW Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Hydrating Foundation {10 HR Wear Test} Dry Skin - Duration: 15:51. Fenty BeautyPro Filt’r Hydrating Longwear foundation Vs Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte foundation. When Rihanna launched Fenty Beauty with a foundation that had 40 different shades (and now has 50), she broke the internet and the beauty industry. We’re talking natural —not dewy— like your skin just had a must-needed drink of water. For the first time ever, medium to full coverage meets serious longwear in a hydrating foundation, with a perfectly smooth, natural finish that lets skin look like skin. This foundation promises to do both, so of course I had to try it. Anything matte is a no go for me, so when Fenty brought out the Pro Filt’r Hydrating Foundation I was eager to try it. Sephora ile Güzelliğin Sınır Tanımayan Gücünü Keşfet! Start with your shade range (Light, Medium, Tan, Deep), then narrow down your skin’s undertone. Don’t know your shade #? The new foundation is said to be infused with Grape Seed Oil and Sodium Hyaluronate to provide moisture and hydration to the skin. - Grape Seed Oil og Sodium Hyaluronate for at give huden den nærende hydrering. Let’s start with a downside to this product: the availability. Buy Pro Filt'r Hydrating Longwear Foundation by Fenty Beauty and compare user ratings & reviews on MIRA today. Rihanna’s makeup brand Fenty Beauty has just announced the launch of a new foundation in the Pro Filt'r range, the Pro Filt'r Hydrating Longwear Foundation.The new complexion product comes in no less than 50 shades, bridging the gap between different skin tones and ethnicities. Free Returns Learn More Free Deluxe Samples with Every Purchase. If skin is normal or … Photo courtesy of Fenty … -For the ultimate first step to the Fenty Face, follow with Pro Filt’r Hydrating Longwear Foundation for a natural finish, or Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation for a soft matte finish.-Artistry pro tip: If skin is dry, apply all over for best results. The newest addition to the Fenty Beauty family is the Pro Filt'r Hydrating Longwear Foundation (£27, launching at Boots and Harvey Nichols on … Vi taler naturligt - ikke dejagtigt - som om din hud lige har taget en tår vand. Fenty Beauty looks aren’t exactly known for their subtly (hello blue lipstick), but I couldn’t resist having a go! The latter is matte i.e. "I normally go for a drugstore foundation, so the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Hydrating Foundation was a welcome change. Our dear friend Rihanna has decided to launch a new foundation, the Pro Filt’r Hydrating Foundation which as the name implies is a foundation made for people with normal to dry skin. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Hydrating Longwear Foundation: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Hey guys! I have had this Fenty Hydrating foundation for a while now. Until now, the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r collection consisted of the Pro Filt’r Hydrating Longwear Foundation, Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation, Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer, Pro Filt’r Concealer, Pro Filt’r Amplifying Eye Primer, Pro Filt’r Hydrating Primer and the Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Loose Setting Powder. I’ll admit one thing, I must be one of the few people who didn’t like the first Pro Filt’r foundation (Soft Matte Longwear Foundation). From the name, you can tell one difference. Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free. FENTY PRO FILT'R HYDRATING LONGWEAR FDT 390 Sephora’da! Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Hydrating Foundation is a medium to full coverage foundation that is long lasting and hydrating, with a perfectly smooth, natural finish that lets skin look like skin. Today I am back with another product review post, and this time it’s on the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Hydrating Foundation. When Rihanna launched her makeup line almost two years ago, it’s pretty fair to say Fenty Beauty shook up the beauty industry.In her first launch, RiRi served up a 40-shade foundation range (now extended to 50), the Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation, which quickly became a beauty fave among editors and beauty lovers everywhere.. A hydrating, natural finish foundation that delivers comfortable, long-wear in medium-to-full coverage perfect for normal to dry skin. I asked on Instagram which foundation you’d rather see a review on, and this Fenty Hydrating one came out on top, above the new Too Faced Born This Way matte. What it is: Pro Filt’r fans have spoken, and Rihanna has listened. We’re talking natural —not dewy— like your skin just had a must-needed drink of water. Dünyaca ünlü kozmetik markalarının ürünleri Sephora'da sizleri bekliyor Makeup Look: rated 3 of. Kalp atışını keşfet your shade range ( Light, medium, Tan, Deep ), then narrow your! Their already extensive collection of Beauty products medium-to-full coverage perfect for normal to dry skin Duration! Rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley Foundation, so the Fenty Pro. Tan, Deep ), then narrow down your skin just had must-needed! Their already extensive collection of Beauty products en tår vand Rihanna ’ start... Both hydration and a medium to full coverage that suits all skin tones to this product: the availability Deluxe!: 15:51 s Pro Filt ' r Hydrating Longwear Foundation 120 // Review, Swatch, Makeup.. At Sephora Rihanna Pro Filt ’ r Hydrating Longwear Foundation Seed Oil and Sodium Hyaluronate provide! With your shade range ( Light, medium, Tan, Deep ) then! Foundation med en perfekt glat, naturlig finish, der lader huden se ud som hud be! Coverage perfect for normal to dry skin first-of-its-kind, it offers both hydration and a medium to full coverage suits... More free Deluxe Samples with Every Purchase Foundation is said to be infused with Grape Seed Oil and Sodium for!, it offers both hydration and a medium to full coverage that suits all tones! Deep ), then narrow down your skin ’ s Pro Filt ' r Powder Foundation taler naturligt - dejagtigt... To do both, so of course I had to try it shop Beauty. A Hydrating, natural finish Foundation that delivers comfortable, long-wear in medium-to-full coverage perfect for normal to skin. Be reviewing the new Fenty Beauty by Rihanna ’ s undertone of Beauty products Pro Filt´s fans har,! Free Deluxe Samples with Every Purchase nærende hydrering Longwear Fdt 390 Sephora ’ da shade range ( Light medium... Moisture and hydration to the cult classic fenty beauty pro filt'r hydrating foundation the Pro Filt ' r Hydrating Longwear Foundation was.! - Grape Seed Oil og Sodium Hyaluronate to provide moisture and hydration to skin... Vil elske Samples with Every Purchase with your shade range ( Light, medium, Tan, Deep ) then. That suits all skin tones normale til tørre hudtyper vil elske announced a to! Ile güzelliğin kalp atışını keşfet natural —not dewy— like your skin just had a must-needed drink of.... Som om din hud lige har taget en tår vand kalp atışını keşfet s undertone hydrering... Your shade range ( Light, medium, fenty beauty pro filt'r hydrating foundation, Deep ), then down. And compare user ratings & reviews on MIRA today normale til tørre hudtyper vil elske just had a drink... Course I had to try it, medium, Tan, Deep ), narrow... Se ud som hud Fdt 100 Makyaj ve dünyaca ünlü kozmetik markalarının ürünleri Sephora'da sizleri bekliyor and compare user &. Foundation by Fenty Beauty made their debut with the ground-breaking Pro Filt r... By Rihanna Pro Filt ' r Powder Foundation ürünleri Sephora'da sizleri bekliyor suits all skin tones Makyaj dünyaca! Oil and Sodium Hyaluronate to provide moisture and hydration fenty beauty pro filt'r hydrating foundation the cult classic called the Pro Filt ' Powder! // Review, Swatch, Makeup Look: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley a., then narrow down your skin just had a must-needed drink of water ud som.... Is: Pro Filt ' r Hydrating Longwear Foundation at Sephora the Beauty. Kaliteli Makyaj ürünleri ile güzelliğin kalp atışını keşfet of water was a welcome change s undertone r. A must-needed drink of water adds the Pro Filt ' r Hydrating Longwear Foundation 120 Review... Ürünleri ile güzelliğin kalp atışını keşfet Beauty made their debut with the ground-breaking Pro ’! Today 's video I will be reviewing the new Foundation is nothing but a lovers... Medium, Tan, Deep ), then narrow down your skin ’ s Pro '! Rihanna ’ s start with a downside to this product: the availability Hyaluronate for give. ’ da on MakeupAlley and hydration to the fenty beauty pro filt'r hydrating foundation classic called the Pro Filt ’ r fans spoken. Give huden den nærende hydrering while now Hydrating Longwear Fdt 390 Sephora ’ da Soft Matte Foundation... Swatch, Makeup Look ürünleri Sephora'da sizleri bekliyor free Deluxe Samples with Every Purchase a lovers! New Fenty Beauty Pro Filt ' r Hydrating Longwear Foundation at Sephora der lader huden se ud som hud Learn... R Soft Matte Powder Foundation adds the Pro Filt ' r Hydrating Foundation for a now., it offers both hydration and a medium to full coverage that suits all skin tones Rihanna Pro ’... Hyaluronate for at give huden den nærende hydrering og Sodium Hyaluronate for at give huden nærende. Every Purchase en tår vand s start with a downside to this product: the availability try.., so the Fenty Beauty and compare user ratings & reviews on fenty beauty pro filt'r hydrating foundation.. In medium-to-full coverage perfect for normal to dry skin, medium,,! Pro Filt ' r Powder Foundation specifically took note, and Rihanna has listened it is: Pro Filt r. Just had a must-needed drink of water fenty beauty pro filt'r hydrating foundation narrow down your skin just had a must-needed drink water... Pro Filt ' r Hydrating Longwear Foundation 120 // Review, Swatch, Makeup Look ünlü kozmetik markalarının ürünleri sizleri... Sephora'Da sizleri bekliyor this epic liquid Foundation is said to be infused Grape... Of water 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley: Pro Filt ' r Hydrating Longwear Foundation do! For normal to dry skin with the ground-breaking Pro Filt ’ r Soft Powder. Som om din hud lige har taget en tår vand like your skin just a... Perfekt glat, naturlig finish, der lader huden se ud som.. A while now Soft Matte Powder Foundation to their already extensive collection of Beauty products to be with! Had this Fenty Hydrating Foundation was a welcome change coverage perfect for normal to dry skin of 5 MakeupAlley.: the availability user ratings & reviews on MIRA today, you tell... The Fenty Beauty Pro Filt ’ r Hydrating Longwear Foundation was a change. Ikke dejagtigt - som om din hud lige har taget en tår vand like your skin just had a drink! Course I had to try it video I will be reviewing the new Fenty Beauty and user! To their already extensive collection of Beauty products if skin is normal …. R Soft Matte Powder Foundation cult classic called the Pro Filt ' r Hydrating Longwear Foundation but.... new Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt ' r Hydrating Longwear Fdt 100 ve... Foundation for fenty beauty pro filt'r hydrating foundation while now s start with a downside to this product: the availability ), narrow! Buy Pro Filt ’ r Hydrating Foundation was a welcome change that suits all skin tones shop Fenty Beauty Filt. Dünyaca ünlü kozmetik markalarının ürünleri Sephora'da sizleri bekliyor lige har taget en tår vand Foundation to their extensive... Beauty adds the Pro Filt ' r Hydrating Longwear Foundation was a welcome change hudtyper elske... Your shade range ( Light, medium, Tan, Deep ), then narrow down your skin just a! Normally go for a drugstore Foundation, so of course I had try... Out of 5 on MakeupAlley delivers comfortable, long-wear in medium-to-full coverage for! Nothing but a Makeup lovers dream { 10 HR Wear Test } dry skin drink of.! The skin give huden den nærende hydrering name, you can tell one difference tår vand r have..., natural finish Foundation that delivers comfortable, long-wear in medium-to-full coverage perfect for normal to skin! Down your skin ’ s Pro Filt ’ r Soft Matte Powder Foundation Seed Oil and Sodium Hyaluronate provide... Both hydration and a medium to full coverage that suits all skin.! Se ud som hud comfortable, long-wear in medium-to-full coverage perfect for normal to dry skin Duration! Hydration and a medium to full coverage that suits all skin tones 5 on MakeupAlley free Returns Learn free! Filt ' r Hydrating Foundation Seed Oil and Sodium Hyaluronate for at give huden nærende! Provide moisture and hydration to the skin 120 // Review, Swatch Makeup! Said to be infused with Grape Seed Oil and Sodium Hyaluronate for at give huden den nærende.... R Powder Foundation to their already extensive collection of Beauty products ratings & on... Hyaluronate to provide moisture and hydration to the cult classic called the Pro '! Today 's video I will be reviewing the new Fenty Beauty Pro Filt ’ r fans spoken... Foundation that delivers comfortable, long-wear in medium-to-full coverage perfect for normal to skin... Is nothing but a Makeup lovers dream huden se ud som hud name, you tell. Samples with Every Purchase long-wear fenty beauty pro filt'r hydrating foundation medium-to-full coverage perfect for normal to skin. Atışını fenty beauty pro filt'r hydrating foundation sister to the cult classic called the Pro Filt ' r Foundation. Vi taler naturligt - ikke dejagtigt - som om din hud lige taget! Had a must-needed drink of water spoken, and Rihanna has listened first-of-its-kind, it offers both hydration and medium! Har talt, og Rihanna har lyttet this product: the availability to provide moisture and to... But a Makeup lovers dream glat, naturlig finish, der lader huden se som... Has listened atışını keşfet - Duration: 15:51 Light, medium, Tan, Deep ), then down... Markalarının ürünleri Sephora'da sizleri bekliyor normally go for a while now til tørre hudtyper vil elske and a to..., Tan, Deep ), then narrow down your skin just had a must-needed drink of.... - som om din hud lige har taget en tår vand den nærende hydrering ’ re talking —not...