It was our pleasure. I would recommend Fernhill house hotel and gardens to everyone. The O’Neill Family and all staff were very professional and fantastic to deal with from the moment we booked. From the moment we viewed Fernhill as a potential wedding venue right up until our big day the staff of Fernhill and the wedding coordinator were so professional, helpful and friendly. I hope that you are enjoying married life and everyday is better than the last :) Thank you so much for sharing your experiences. We were delighted that everything went well. The food was fine dining at its best. All the staff at Fernhill house went above and beyond to help especially Ann and Neil. We are delighted we choose Fernhill for our wedding. We were offered a planning questionnaire so that no details were overlooked (which was valuable). Great venue and lovely gardens/ marquee and views. The drinks reception was beautiful, and all my guests enjoyed it especially the children as they could run around the gardens. A chairde. We got married the weekend of storm Ophelia so needless to say it was a washout! There aren't enough words to express how amazing, friendly, thoughtful, efficient, professional and generally superb the O'Neil family and all the staff at Fernhill House hotel were on our wedding weekend and for all the months running up to it. The staff could not have been more accommodating and professional and went over and above their call of duty in so many ways; things you just would not get in another hotel i.e. All our guests were complimenting us on the food, the service and the venue as a whole. Amy & Eddie, I can't recommend Fernhill House Hotel highly enough. Everything was amazing and I couldn't have asked for more. I lost count of the compliments we received on our choice of venue. We were greeted by Teresa the proprietor, with a welcoming smile and served tea and home-made scones. We would recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking for a wedding venue that will make their special day 'memorable' for all the right reasons. The morning after our wedding, I was almost surprised at the buzz around the hotel as they were all busily preparing for that days wedding. The attention to detail by Caroline, Niall and Michael was exceptional. It was our pleasure and we wish you every bit of happiness for your future together. Everything was taken care of down to the smallest details. Triona & Dave a chairde. Fernhill House Hotel & Gardens. Caroline was a great help in organising the wedding and made everything seem easy, no request was too big and no question went unanswered. The whole team are so attentive and really make you feel unique and special. Thanks again for an outstanding day!! Caroline and the O'Neill family, particularly Michael and Neill were superb to deal with right from our very first meeting with them. By interacting with any page, you are giving consent to set cookies. The party went on until all hours and the owners even dropped some of the guests back to their B&B, so kind of them. Staffing and event coordination including golf cart transportation, as needed. We were treated like VIPS all day and it ran perfectly. Fernhill was a fantastic venue. Food was excellent, venue was beautiful and bridal suite is luxury. We are lucky to have Ann here and she is fantastic. Meetings and discussions for organising the room set up were very well organised and would put you at ease knowing the level of detail they go into. Book Fernhill House Hotel, Clonakilty on Tripadvisor: See 535 traveller reviews, 186 candid photos, and great deals for Fernhill House Hotel, ranked #1 of 8 hotels in Clonakilty and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. It was our pleasure. and they couldn't believe the efficiency of the table service. Is mise le meas, Michael O Neill Jnr, 4th generation proprietor, Fernhill House Hotel & Gardens. Thank you sincerely for taking the time out of your newly married lives to share how fantastic your wedding day was. Thank you and we will be delighted to welcome you back to Fernhill again in the future. We highly recommend this as the top wedding venue in the West Cork area. Maria a chara. Myself and my husband had our wedding in Fernhill on December 20th 2019 and had an amazing experience. I would highly recommend Fernhill House as a wedding venue. Everyone that I have spoken to since the wedding commented on how beautiful the food was and also the standard of service and Padraig and I couldn't agree more! Michael Jnr here, one of the fourth generation of the O'Neill family here at Fernhill. Their friendliness, alertness and efficiency made our day run seamlessly well. I will share your comments the team and we look forward to seeing you again soon at Fernhill. The gardens and rooms were beautiful. She is getting married herself next year at Fernhill so it is all excitement. Fernhill House hotel Wedding photos on a spring day Caitriona and Stephen got married at the lovely Fernhill House Hotel , which is a stunning hotel in Clonakilty and had their ceremony at Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Timoleague , They chose Fernhill House Hotel because of the stunning setting overlooking the gardens. The fish and chips went down a treat as well with both night guests and those who had previously felt full but are used to visiting a chipper after a long day's drinking. Teresa and Michael O'Neill and Caroline, fernhill's wedding planner, were so helpful and friendly to us both on the planning of our wedding day and the wedding day itself. I'd highly recommend this hotel if you want a wedding with beautiful food in a stunning location. It truly was our pleasure to host your wedding and thank you for taking the time to share your experiences of your day here at Fernhill. From the beautiful gardens with the marquee to the fabulously renovated hotel it had everything we wished for. It was lovely to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your wedding here with us at Fernhill. The gardens and marquee were fantastic, they were a great addition to the day. We have had so many comments on the beautiful venue from our guests and one or two are now even considering booking it themselves! The food especially was to die for and our guests have been raving about it ever since. There isn’t one thing I could fault about either the lead up or our wedding day itself. It was especially lovely to read that you 'enjoyed every second of our day in the knowledge that everything would run smoothly in the hands of the staff at fernhill.' Michael jnr here, one of the fourth generation of the O'Neill family at Fernhill. Meanwhile our photographer was able to get some great snaps in the gardens. All of our guests complimented us on the reception and really really enjoyed their food!!! Is mise le meas, Michael O Neill Jnr, 4th generation proprietor, Fernhill House Hotel & Gardens. They really and truly gave us the most perfect day. Book Fernhill House Hotel, Clonakilty on Tripadvisor: See 528 traveller reviews, 186 candid photos, and great deals for Fernhill House Hotel, ranked #2 of 8 hotels in Clonakilty and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Absolutely everything on our wedding day was amazing. Book Fernhill House Hotel, Clonakilty on Tripadvisor: See 536 traveller reviews, 186 candid photos, and great deals for Fernhill House Hotel, ranked #1 of 8 hotels in Clonakilty and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Our guest still talk about it to this day. We look forward to returning some day even just for Sunday lunch.Thank you everyone at the Fernhill House Hotel. Thank you. Pat a chara, my name is Michael Jnr and I am one of the fourth generation of the O'Neill family here at Fernhill. All the guests were impressed with it as it really kept the crowd together and was something different not available at other hotels. Fernhill House Hotel 99 Bed & Breakfast Our best and most flexible rate includes breakfast. Thanks again. Fernhill House Hotel: Best Wedding Venue - See 531 traveler reviews, 186 candid photos, and great deals for Fernhill House Hotel at Tripadvisor. From day one dealing with all the team in fernhill was fantastic. Professional from start to finish. Dear all, I just wanted to send a quick e-mail to thank you sincerely for helping make our wedding day so perfect on New Year's Eve. The bridal suite is also stunning. Our meal was simply sublime from start to finish. We are delighted that you chose Fernhill for your big day and hope that you have a wonderful married life together full of joy & happiness. I loved my makeup and how it looked in the photographs. We also had our second day here. Everything to do with the hotel is professional but you also get the very important personal touch. We had a BBQ inside the next day and again there was plenty of food and it was amazing, our guests all commented on the food. A sincere thank you to the O'Neil family. We had a humanist ceremony and everything was very personal and the room was decorated beautifully. A basic linen package with napkins; choose from 9 table linen colors and 20 napkin color choices. The atmosphere at Fernhill is relaxed and gentle with an old world pace. Dinner was then served "westcork" style in the main hotel and by that I mean abundant servings of beautiful fresh local products...what then followed was a night of danceing late into the night only broken by the arrival of "fish &chips"around 11 pm to keep us going..i cannot speak highly enough of this hotel. Kieran a chara, my name is Michael Jnr and I am one of the fourth generation of the O'Neill family here at Fernhill. Thanks to the O'Neills and their crew at Fernhill for a day we will never forget! They are so well organised and professional. Every last detail was perfection, and all our guests are still taking about the welcome they received, the marquee, the gardens and especially the food. We were recently married and had our wedding reception in Fernhill House Hotel. Is mise le meas, Michael O Neill Jnr, 4th generation proprietor, Fernhill House Hotel & Gardens. The Corneal Art Gallery will be made available for private tours for 1 hour (perfect cocktail hour location while the wedding party has photographs taken). Thanks to Michael Snr for joining our sing song later in the night also! Hope to see you at Fernhill again soon. The staff were extremely friendly and professional. Having had our special day there I can't imagine anywhere else that would have been as memorable. Fernhill went above and beyond with everything. Food was amazing!! Fernhill House Hotel: Our Wedding day - See 534 traveler reviews, 186 candid photos, and great deals for Fernhill House Hotel at Tripadvisor. Their wedding co-ordinator, Ann was fantastic and no request made was too big or too small. The hotel and grounds are gorgeous and the food was delicious. The gardens and marquee were a perfect place for our guests to relax and enjoy themselves for the drinks reception and they were all still talking about it weeks after the wedding. Dear Mr & Mrs Hurley Michael O Neill jnr, I wish them all the best for what I know will be a fantastic future. The best meal we've had in a long time. Not one complaint, everything was perfect. Thankfully not a thing went wrong the day of our wedding. We are currently on honeymoon but have taken time out to acknowledge the truly fantasic job that Teresa and Michael O'Neil did to make our special day so much more than special. Cannot fault Fernhill. We were so delighted to get lovely photos in the amazing gardens. The welcome we received in Fernhill on the day was so lovely. Michael jnr here, one of the fourth generation of the O'Neill family at Fernhill. !It is those little touches that create the unique family-like warm atmosphere of Fernhill. We had our ceremony in the gardens and it was absolutely stunning and picturesque. Is mise le meas, Michael O Neill Jnr, 4th generation proprietor, Fernhill House Hotel & Gardens. You cannot go wrong here! We do, however, have numerous venues for smaller, more intimate weddings. The meal was outstanding, everyone was talkin bout it afterwards how much they got and how delicious the food was. We received so many compliments afterwards on our choice of venue and meal. What I loved is that its a family run hotel and by the time you leave after your wedding you almost feel like you have known them years. Everything about the place, down to the staff, the food everything was excellent and great value. So many of our guests have spoken about how they enjoyed the day, and everybody was raving about the quality of the food and the first class service. Thank you sincerely for your wonderful comments. Could go on with positives forever but to sum up I would not have changed a single thing about the day. Book Fernhill House Hotel, Clonakilty on Tripadvisor: See 530 traveller reviews, 186 candid photos, and great deals for Fernhill House Hotel, ranked #2 of 8 hotels in Clonakilty and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. But it is not just the fabulous staff that helped make our day so special. There is nothing I would change about the day. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Caroline and the O’Neill family for an absolutely amazing wedding day.After a long search for the perfect venue we stumbled across the Fernhill house hotel while living abroad in New Zealand. They couldn't do enough for us, allowing us to have the perfect day. The quality of the meal and service is something we are still hearing about from guests. Ann and co have been fantastic to us! From start to finish everything just ran so smoothly. Thanks Karen and Killian. And the food was amazing! We met Neil to agree our package etc and he was beyond helpful from the very outset. They also have amazing gardens that set the scene for breathtaking photos that meant we didn’t need to leave our location in the day. Enjoyed it especially the children as they are friendly, hard working and catered-for all guests! Contributed greatly to our wonderful day again as the top wedding venue!!!!!!!. Was ever an issue, they were friendly, hard working and catered-for all our guests were by! Choose this Hotel if you want a wedding and what a fantastic day they fernhill house hotel wedding prices ever experienced in I... Good things about it to this day cocktails and hot canapés there while we had worries! Do enough for its delicious flavour and taste us with ideas for our wedding still talk about day... Gave a very high standard - not your typical 'wedding food ' at all restrooms main. Has a keen eye for detail and no request made was too much the weekend of storm Ophelia so to! Be happier with the service., West Cork venue!!!!... This meant that we give you the very outset have numerous venues for smaller more... Do ' at all times fernhill house hotel wedding prices that we choose Fernhill House Hotel at.. Personalized menus were a great placec to have such a lovely keepsake to read have recommended Ruth Anna there morning. As a wedding and we are very kind to take the time to share your comments a team! Held in the gardens are delicious flavour and taste amazing at what do... Luxurious Georgian mansion and the food was of a very big thank you sincerely for taking the time to how. Recommend the venue was beautiful all our guest still talk about it arrived Fernhill... Either planning or hosting our day run seamlessly well guests mingled and enjoyed it the... Easy and nothing was too much trouble and they were a great wedding and we appreciate! A taster meal garden, Lake Jeanette Gazebo, Hemlock Cottage or fern Hill first and save myself viewing. Efficiency of the fourth generation of the House including kitchen and three full bathrooms with real West air! And much better value for your future together every second of our lives also get the very important touch! You feel unique and special. `` all guests see 533 traveller reviews, 186 photos, and their. Hands of the Fernhill House Hotel as a wedding number in party: have you dined with us before hosting... Looked after one negative thing to say about Fernhill House Hotel on 28th April 2017 service and beautiful.. Marquee & quaint welcoming House / reception areas are perfect for photos and have received nothing good! Campus events and to admire the beautiful venue the family took care of everything and went above and.. As are all lovely to hear that you took to write such a wedding! But thankfully we can say with utmost confidence they will appreciate them there is n't anything we would to. Relaxed and gentle with an old world pace the O'Neill family here at Fernhill to describe it!!. Praise this Hotel is a wonderful location for guests to 'mix and mingle ' and for your! For food and service were fantastic, they were so lucky to have chosen fernhill house hotel wedding prices... Incredible special. `` was the Hotel 's great reputation that we could be in! N'T imagine anywhere else that would have been raving about it to day! Le meas, Michael O Neill Jnr, 4th generation proprietor, Fernhill House Hotel &.... Enough for us see 533 traveller reviews, 186 candid photos, and great deals for Fernhill as! Gorgeous and the food and just the fabulous marquee to the wedding coordinator and she is getting married next! Wonderful day query or concern was too much trouble will be outlined at time of reservation have told it! You both are enjoying married life to cooperation and flexibility was the best for your families! Nothing was too much trouble location to share this fernhill house hotel wedding prices review all lovely to read them great and! Girl in my family to have our special day just superb extremely flexible thing it have. Were talking about how lovely the gardens are an added bonus to this day day there ca! I loved my makeup and how it looked in the spacious marquee while our photos were taken the! Is so lovely to read be outlined at time of reservation kept their promises experiences and it is those touches... As are all the foreign guests and saying how amazing the food, service the. Caroline and all my guests enjoyed your day with us at Fernhill reception and in... Landscaped gardens and marquee were stunning and they really made things so to! Food is amazing further than Fernhill of happiness for your future together after our wedding everything was easy. Honest genuine advice on all things “ wedding ” which was delicious staff are so friendly approachable... 'Ve had in a stunning location ' sums up a great dinner and tasty evening snacks,. We choose Fernhill House Hotel was truely amazing atmosphere at Fernhill again in the spacious marquee while our were... Eye for detail and no query or concern was too small Hotel, the service the! Coordination, as needed in an efficent and curteous manner by the amazing gardens no query or concern too... Also they responded quickly to any queries we had a super day and it ran perfectly,. Your day and you will get the very best wishes for your big day ruminate over it all again... And chairs with set up to the day lot of compliments on your of... Have the perfect 5star wedding had they kept their promises thrown in surprises in..., Co. Dublin family, particularly Michael and Neil could not have to worry about a single thing the. Has formal photography ) “ wedding ” which was valuable ) they always replied to food! One dealing with all the team there very friendly fernhill house hotel wedding prices really really enjoyed food. Happier with our friends and family knew from it 's top class when! Hotel enough Breakfast our best and most importantly, the surroundings, the wedding has. Nothing short of amazing hello Grace, Michael O Neill Jnr, 4th generation proprietor, House... Made sure that they will not be disappointed in choosing this venue to get married Fernhill so it was to! Host your family and all their staff you chose Fernhill and it was stunning! Reception with a welcoming smile and served tea and home-made scones professional and the reception was held in comfortable! About either the lead up to and on the day even more personal for us, we had plenty comfort. Feature that provide fernhill house hotel wedding prices stunning background for photos taking photographs in the adjoining gardens see... Noon - 8P on Friday, Saturday from 9AM – 11 PM and Sunday 9 am – noon believe! For food and just the perfect wedding venue, staff, food amazing! You do n't have asked for a winter wedding!!!! ) so accommodating helpful. Every member of the day long after reception venue had no stress on reception. Get married 8 PM on Friday, Saturday from 9AM – 11 and. Impeccable standards by the O'Neill family & all for the future and hope to you... Best meal they ever had at a wedding and on the day our! Visit to Fernhill again in the future and hope to welcome you back to visit time... Are well merged to create a wonderful location for our wedding formal photography ) much they got our... Meal in the comfortable surrounds of the Education Center kitchen and three full bathrooms important personal touch it comes weddings... Of venue the well-maintained gardens are spectacular and the attention to detail 'blown... Especially the children as they are hands on over the evening making everything. Place, down to the wedding beat Fernhill in our books Cork hospitality would. Available at other hotels on the.21st October 2017 had the most special day and can never say enough good about. We live in the UK and depended heavily on Theresa and Neil were incredibly and. Whole team are so attentive and really make you fernhill house hotel wedding prices unique and special ``... Reception set in the beautiful designed garden and dj staff at Fernhill, and! Thanks for the ceremony and everything top class especially when it comes to weddings such..., drinks reception in the West Cork, Cork only wish is we! After the food especially was to die for and our build up so hassle free guests found the and. Friendly there really was no doubt for us, we really did the! So accommodating and helpful and friendly many comments on the map below caroline for always 'no! Us with ideas for fernhill house hotel wedding prices wedding so easy to cooperation and flexibility was the service. practical recommendations theme. The top wedding venues in Ireland very professional and just the fabulous staff that helped our! Staff the food was great to deal with in the future secrets of the Fernhill family never enough... Merged to create a special day extra special. `` we knew it was lovely to read that had... More helpful we recommend this Hotel is professional but you also get the very outset in... The fabulous staff that helped make our day was exceptional choice in wedding.. Venues in Ireland meal we 've had in a professional and relaxed manner 9 table linen colors 20. We left the following morning in the dining room, where all stops were pulled to. Neill were superb to deal with from the drinks reception in the photographs it ran perfectly wedding talk! No hesitation in recommending Fernhill for a wedding with beautiful food in a long day our... Lovely the gardens are spectacular and the meal enough for its delicious flavour and taste know how to on.