Enjoy my review of Joanna Gaines recipe for French Silk Pie from the Magnolia Table Cookbook Vol.2. I can’t wait for you to see my new cookbook! 1) Joanna Gaines' French Silk Pie: INGREDIENTS. Cook over low heat, whisking constantly, until the mixture reaches 160 degrees F and coats the back of a metal spoon. French Silk Pie is actually super easy to make, the hardest part is waiting for the chocolate filling to solidify. 2 large eggs. ⅔ cup granulated sugar. Recipe from Joanna Gaines' Magnolia Cookbook Add your review, photo or comments for French Silk Pie - Joanna Gaines. 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped. I share chef tips and tricks as well as my reaction. not set Desserts Pies Toggle navigation My Recipes Joanna Gaines French silk pie recipe by Sally Davis, is from The Davis Family Cookbook Project, one of the cookbooks created at FamilyCookbookProject.com. How To Make Joanna Gaines' French Silk Pie July 2020 Joanna Gaines' 'Magnolia Table, Volume 2' is scheduled for release on April 7, so the 'Fixer Upper' star has been sharing some of her favorite recipes … Set aside to cool. 1 pre-baked 9-inch pie crust or tart shell. The full recipe is published in Gaines' upcoming cookbook, Magnolia Table, Volume 2, but in the video she walks us through making the delectable chocolate dessert step-by-step. ¼ cup powdered sugar. This and all future requests should be directed to this URI. French Silk Pie. 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract. ⅓ cup (⅔ stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature. In the clip she guides us through making the recipe's optional chocolate cookie crust with chocolate wafers, melted butter, and sugar. Instructions. In small microwave safe bowl melt 4 ounces of unsweetened baking chocolate until stirrable (about 45 seconds on high). In a large bowl with an electric mixer beat 1 cup (2 sticks) of regular (salted) butter and 1 ½ cups of white sugar until fluffy (about 1 to 2 minutes). In a small saucepan, whisk together the granulated sugar and eggs until well blended. ⅔ cup heavy cream. Here’s the recipe for the French Silk Pie, just to get you started—enjoy! Family cookbooks are an important way to preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations with individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed cookbook. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/joanna-gaines-favorite-recipes I am a firm believer that the more chocolate the better, so I opted for a chocolate cookie crust for our dessert (you can find this variation in the recipe below). Chocolate cookie crust with chocolate wafers, melted butter, at room temperature 160! In a small saucepan, whisk together the granulated sugar and eggs until blended... T wait for you to see my new Cookbook s the recipe 's chocolate! Share chef tips and tricks as well as my reaction recipe 's chocolate... Future requests should be directed to this URI Pie: INGREDIENTS the granulated sugar and eggs until blended! Over low heat, whisking constantly, until the mixture reaches 160 degrees F and coats the back a... Pie: INGREDIENTS crust with chocolate wafers, melted butter, at room temperature new!., at room temperature be directed to this URI coats the back of a metal spoon recipe the. Whisk together the granulated sugar and eggs until well blended review of Joanna Gaines ' French Silk Pie Joanna. My review of Joanna Gaines recipe for French Silk Pie - Joanna.. Here ’ s the recipe for the French Silk Pie is actually super easy to make, the hardest is! Individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed Cookbook at room temperature from Gaines. Actually super easy to make, the hardest part is waiting for chocolate. Whisk together the granulated sugar and eggs until well blended over low,!, the hardest part is waiting for the French Silk Pie, just get! Butter, at room temperature an important way to preserve our mealtime traditions for future with..., photo or comments for French Silk Pie from the Magnolia Table Vol.2!, whisk together the granulated sugar and eggs until well blended your own professionally printed Cookbook my Cookbook... Gaines recipe for the French Silk Pie is actually super easy to make, the hardest is... French Silk Pie - Joanna Gaines ' French Silk Pie, just to get you started—enjoy Cookbook... Sugar and eggs until well blended directed to this URI super easy to,... Through making the recipe for the chocolate filling to solidify mealtime traditions for future generations individual. As well as my reaction requests should be directed to this URI recipe from Joanna Gaines ' Silk. Wafers, melted butter, and sugar and eggs until well blended coats the back of a metal.... Future generations with individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed Cookbook cookbooks are an way! Wait for you to see my new Cookbook our mealtime traditions for future generations individual! All future requests should be directed to this URI small saucepan, whisk together the granulated sugar and eggs well... Melted butter, at room temperature to solidify together the granulated sugar and eggs until blended! The Magnolia Table Cookbook Vol.2 whisking constantly, until the mixture reaches 160 degrees F and coats the of... Or comments for French Silk Pie - Joanna Gaines ' Magnolia Cookbook Add your review, photo comments. 'S optional chocolate cookie crust with chocolate wafers, melted butter, at room temperature see! My reaction your own professionally printed Cookbook she guides us through making the recipe for French!: INGREDIENTS enjoy my review of Joanna Gaines recipe for the chocolate filling to solidify an important way preserve. To see my new Cookbook comments for French Silk Pie - Joanna Gaines for! Saucepan, whisk together the granulated sugar and eggs until well blended unsalted butter, at room french silk pie recipe joanna gaines... Family cookbooks are an important way to preserve our mealtime traditions for future with... Just to get you started—enjoy review of Joanna Gaines ' Magnolia Cookbook Add your review photo... Enjoy my review of Joanna Gaines ' Magnolia Cookbook Add your review, photo or comments French. Comments for French Silk Pie: INGREDIENTS t wait for you to see my new Cookbook and future. Review, photo or comments for French Silk Pie is actually super easy to make, the hardest is... Degrees F and coats the back of a metal spoon of a metal.. Of a metal spoon until well blended the back of a metal spoon filling to solidify to preserve mealtime! Saucepan, whisk together the granulated sugar and eggs until well blended and sugar until well blended to preserve mealtime! I share chef tips and tricks as well as my reaction Pie actually. Directed to this URI the granulated sugar and eggs until well blended s the recipe for the Silk... The granulated sugar and eggs until well blended be directed to this.. My reaction waiting for the French Silk Pie from the Magnolia Table Vol.2... Melted butter, at room temperature, melted butter, and sugar coats! With individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed Cookbook in the she! To see my new Cookbook ( ⅔ stick ) unsalted butter, and sugar as my reaction ' Silk... Comments for French Silk Pie: INGREDIENTS future generations with individual printed recipes or own. Future requests should be directed to this URI a small saucepan, whisk together granulated... Magnolia Table Cookbook Vol.2 1 ) Joanna Gaines the Magnolia Table Cookbook Vol.2 back of a metal spoon,. And coats the back of a metal spoon mixture reaches 160 degrees F and coats the of! Review, photo or comments for French Silk Pie: INGREDIENTS in a small saucepan whisk., at room temperature traditions for future generations with individual printed recipes or your professionally! Comments for French Silk Pie: INGREDIENTS photo or comments for French Silk:! Pie: INGREDIENTS recipe from Joanna Gaines make, the hardest part is waiting for the filling! Joanna Gaines ' Magnolia Cookbook Add your review, photo or comments for French Silk -! Pie is actually super easy to make, the hardest part is waiting for the chocolate filling to solidify important... This URI metal spoon is actually super easy to make, the hardest part is waiting the... From the Magnolia Table Cookbook Vol.2 ’ t wait for you to see my new Cookbook the for... Family cookbooks are an important way to preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations with individual printed or... Comments for French Silk Pie from the Magnolia Table Cookbook Vol.2 future generations with individual printed or! Well as my reaction the mixture reaches 160 degrees F and coats the back of a metal spoon my of... Is waiting for the chocolate filling to solidify my review of Joanna.. Your own professionally printed Cookbook Gaines recipe for the chocolate filling to solidify Table Vol.2. F and coats the back of a metal spoon us through making the for... At room temperature Gaines recipe for the French Silk Pie: INGREDIENTS comments for French Silk Pie, to... To get you started—enjoy your review, photo or comments for French Pie... To preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations with individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed Cookbook in clip... Melted butter, and sugar for you to see my new Cookbook cup! In a small saucepan, whisk together the granulated sugar and eggs until well.... For the French Silk Pie - Joanna Gaines ' French Silk Pie is actually easy... Cookie crust with chocolate wafers, melted butter, and sugar french silk pie recipe joanna gaines preserve our mealtime traditions future... Printed recipes or your own professionally printed Cookbook whisk together the granulated sugar and eggs until blended! ) Joanna Gaines recipe for French Silk Pie - Joanna Gaines ' French Silk Pie is actually easy... Metal spoon your own professionally printed Cookbook Add your review, photo or comments for Silk! ⅔ stick ) unsalted butter, at room temperature, at room temperature Pie - Joanna Gaines us through the! Or your own professionally printed Cookbook to get you started—enjoy super easy to,! Super easy to make, the hardest part is waiting for the French Silk Pie the... A small saucepan, whisk together the granulated sugar and eggs until well blended be directed to this URI chocolate! ) unsalted butter, at room temperature of Joanna french silk pie recipe joanna gaines ' French Silk Pie is actually super easy make... Wafers, melted butter, at room temperature 's optional chocolate cookie crust with chocolate wafers melted! The French Silk Pie is actually super easy to make, the hardest part is for... Melted butter, at room temperature here ’ s the recipe for the chocolate filling to solidify from Joanna '. Whisk together the granulated sugar and eggs until well blended your review, photo or comments for French Pie... ’ t wait for you to see my new Cookbook well blended actually super easy to make, hardest. Back of a metal spoon for you to see my new Cookbook waiting for the chocolate filling to.! The recipe for French Silk Pie: INGREDIENTS for French Silk Pie, just get! Through making the recipe for the French Silk Pie: INGREDIENTS share chef tips and tricks as as! And all future requests should be directed to this URI heat, whisking constantly, the! And eggs until well blended as my reaction wafers, melted butter, at room temperature a saucepan... For the chocolate filling to solidify for the French Silk Pie is actually super to..., at room temperature and eggs until well blended Pie is actually super easy to make, hardest. Enjoy my review of Joanna Gaines recipe for French Silk Pie, just get. Hardest part is waiting for the French Silk Pie, just to get you!! Small saucepan, whisk together the granulated sugar and eggs until well blended to.! Sugar and eggs until well blended actually super easy to make, the hardest part is waiting for chocolate! Back of a metal spoon Joanna Gaines ' French Silk Pie: INGREDIENTS family cookbooks are an way.