Story from Movies. Photo: Courtesy of … However, a melodious voice that only Elsa can hear keeps her awake, inviting her to the mystical enchanted forest that the sisters' father told them about a … I'm so glad you did a review of this movie. Plus , as anyone knows, "you get laid, you'll have a baby" - so the king expected (probably knowing what could HL do) that everything will be finished after one...two sessions... it's just it's not always as smooth as that. (He’s still dead by someone else’s hand, though, as the head in the box attests. More likely he are more worried about the queen getting harm that is why he choose to say and sacrificed himself as he was made to believed to sacrificed for the King. completely wrong. What would he expect from making his lover and the queen sleep together? At dawn, suspended at the top of a cable car, a dismembered and decapitated horse is discovered. But Elsa is told to “conceal, don’t feel” so that she doesn’t use those powers — they’re triggered by emotional outbursts. Make the jump to hilarious hyperspace with a recap of the most important moments from LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures Season 1. Photo: Courtesy of … (Either she has feelings for him at this point, or I’m blind.). Incensed, the king orders that Hong Lim be castrated and imprisons him. As I've mentioned, it all goes wrong, but Hans manages to endear himself to Anna by “watching” the kingdom while she’s off finding Elsa. The Masked Singer Season 4 Episode 1: Recap, Clues & Fan Guesses. There was so much eyecandies and I sooo love it. In addition, the Yuan dynasty also demands that Goryeo send soldiers and maidens to help in the fight against insurgents ‘enemies of the empire’. Lost in the enchanted forest, Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff, and Sven find themselves in the middle of the battle between Arendelle and the Northuldra people. And, sadly, now that we have that movie, Songbird, we. Hong Lim would have to be there too whenever the King visits the Queen. In terms of chemistry, however, it’s all on Joo Jin-mo. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Hans is arrested, Arendelle goes back to normal, and Anna buys Kristoff a new sled. The queen is a princess of Mongolian Yuan, and the movie revolves around the love triangle that forms around the three of them. Is it love? Set in a small village blanketed by snow and ice, The Frozen Dead begins with a strange case that sees former detective Martin Servaz (Charles Berling) returning to the call of duty to investigate a case involving a decapitated horse. Finally, these are the best quotes from Frozen 2. How quaint and refreshing is that? (It’s all a little too ‘big brother is watching you’ for me.). I agreed with you. Thank you. Now solely aiming for revenge, Hong Lim disguises himself as a returning soldier and enters the palace during the celebratory feast. He wants to have an heir that looks like his lover as he knows well he cant bear an heir himself. It is very persuasive and real, made my heart feel sorry for him even the King is merciless killing those peole involved in. I've been wondering about this movie even though the subject matter doesn't appeal to me. Lindsay Denninger. I think the queen is deliberately played in low-key - as a beautiful (but not outstanding) woman , without particular artistic skills or bright personality, to let the stage open to the two male leads, and step up a bewildering feeling in the viewers regarding HL's preference for such an woman, and not for the handsome, charismatic king... :) I guess the trick worked. Movies, this type, are pretty to look at. Hong Lim was maybe around 12 when he was taken to the palace, he's 22 now and who knows at what age he started a relationship with the King. Beginning today, Frozen Ever After in EPCOT’s Norway Pavilion is closed for refurbishment until November 6 Permission to come aboard is once again being granted on the waterways connecting EPCOT, its resorts, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios as The Friendship Boats are once again ferrying guests across Crescent Lake Which raises the question... what made him think that HL can? I like jim mo very much. I completely understand why Hong-lim is confused by the events that unfold. All I have for you is a word. But her role was shadowed by the King and Hong Lim. Hong-lim in return is fiercely protective of the king, respects him tremendously, and wants only to please him. You'll find these Frozen 2 movie lines to be quite powerful, touching, and emotional. than cheat. More please!". But after the fact, he clearly prefers sex with the queen to sex with the king. That'd explain a lot.). definitely. They probably fall in love, too. King: My home is right there. it is divided into 2 parts. I think, Hong Lim is the victim here.. THE BEST EVER MADE if not sine i have stated to be interested in korean drama and movie! I think part of the reason why he commanded that HL sleep with the queen was to test him. Anna: Excuse me, I climbed to the North Mountain, survived a frozen heart, and saved you from my ex-boyfriend, and I did it all without powers, so, you know, I'm coming. It’s Still A Delight To Watch Thes... You Can Already Stream Almost All The Best Movies Of 2020, What You Do & Don’t Need To Understand About, Everything Leaving Netflix In January 2021. Who doesn't become irrational at the thought of losing the love of their life? I actually felt the most compelling part of the story besides Joo Jin Mo's acting was the love story of Hong Lim and the Queen. The king asks if Hong Lim had ever loved him, and he denies it. OMG, so that was Im Joo Hwan running away with the girl at the beginning? After Elsa’s freezy blow-up, Anna heads to the North Mountain to find her, meeting Sven the reindeer, Olaf the snowman (Josh Gad), and Kristoff the human (Jonathan Groff) along the way. I really enjoyed the move so much and I agree I was on Joo Jin-mo side the entire time. I suppose choosing Hong lim to impregnate the queen was a monumentally bad decision (duh), if the only reason being a matter of trust and wanting the child to look like HL. The episode recap page for the animated series Ultimate Spider-Man. Later when the king proposes a different mating partner, she is so scared, desperate and disgusted at the idea of "staining" her body&heart , that she demands from HL to run away, even though knowing that was a capital crime ... in the end she slashes her wrists, and the king backs up, for the moment. As for the sex scenes, they were extremely graphic, and a little unnecessary. he might have genuine affection & respect for the king having grown up and spent most of his life by the king's side...not to mention being doted on by the king...but it came across very obvious to me that he just didn't know any better until he got intimate with the queen...and realized that he really bats for the other team. 1. because he only have trust for HL as he knows that HL will never say know to his orders. }; It's the same for me with A Frozen Flower. On a rare outing from the palace, the king and queen relax and do their version of ‘kicking back’, but then assassins attack. Prior to filming her acclaimed film The Rider, she spent months living with the Lakota Sioux on, Who asked for a movie about the COVID pandemic made during the COVID pandemic? Cant say its love. The Frozen Dead premiered in France on M6 on 10 January 2017. Thanks Sevenses! The first attempt between Hong Lim and the queen don’t, ah, yield fruit, but that just means he has to try again. The frequent sex, I am sure stirred a lot of emotions to the queen. The youngest daughter, Anna, possesses no magic powers. Where We Left Off In Frozen Before You See The Sequel, Warning: Major spoilers ahead for Tenet. Sex in film is a good thing- both between Hong Lim and the King as well as Hong Lim and the Queen- but sometimes there's just too much. 1 Olaf's Recap It makes sense that the Frozen franchise's funniest moment would be a recap of the whole story. When I was watching this part and the build-up of the scene where the K was looking tentatvely at each aisle, i was literally shouting at the screen, "NO! He likes carrots, snowmen, icicles, and Anna, and he’s really good with rock trolls. through the angst of having his lover be with someone else (Seriously, in this aspect he’s really the worst kind of ruler possible – doesn’t do anything to further the line and breaks all the rules for one person.). Because it turns out, the gods aren’t so different from us after all, especially when it comes to their problems. "Their tragedy lies in the fact that they both feel too much (as opposed to feeling too little). I just watched this movie only days ago, and while I enjoyed it, I was not a fan of the relationship between Hong Lim and the Queen nor the King's needy tendencies. I was so excited to see your review, Sevenses! I think we get that by now, but just in case anyone has lingering doubts, there you go. I also agree in that there could have been a lot less sex and a lot more emphasis on the relationship between the king and Hong Lim. Hong Lim is ordered to kill him, but a subordinate later reveals to the king that he was let go for the sake of the queen. The King had to know his own sexual orientation already at that time as he's much older (he's uninterested to the Queen's arrival) but Hong Lim's is a bit unclear maybe even to the King. So much that you start to roll your eyes (Again?) – The costumes are a little too gaudy, but then historical movies always contain an element for dress-up. Spoilers ahead. However, the queen has firmly settled her loyalty on her husband, and refuses to go. I forgot to mention that I watched this initially without sub, so I barely understood the real gist. Olaf:- I'll bring the snacks! Jester chops his head off, in case they need to cast speak with dead on him later. The Queen is more like a supporting character, hence why. Now, reading your review I now understood the correct storyline. Witness what the gods do…after dark. For the Queen, the actress is alrigh, she certainly improved since Goong. The king leaves while the celebration is still going on, and we find out two things: the queen (as expected) is still alive, and Hong Lim still retains his title as captain. Lindsay Denninger. Well, Seungki definitely wanted to replace Hong Lim in the king's heart....hence SK pointedly asking to let him serve the king that night. Luckily, their parents quickly correct Anna's icing with the help from their friendly neighborhood rock trolls. As a memory-jogger, the major scary moments in the first film came in the form of Marshmallow (the snow monster), some eerie glowing wolf eyes and a final scene where Hans locks Elsa in a dungeon and then encourages Anna to freeze to death. On the other hand, HL was juz a child recruited and lured by the King, he definitely had not had experience with women before and somehow forced into the relationship with the King. and hong lim, being a loyal subject, followed the order. But nope, Hans is jerk. Would someone enlighten me??". Obviously. When HL realizes that the King hadn't really killed the Queen, but instead had lied and done everything just to lure HL back to him...you've got to wonder - what was it all for? You'll find these Frozen 2 movie lines to be quite powerful, touching, and emotional. It's a tragedy of Shakespearean proportions, if you ask me. @ Sevenses...i think the king's love for hong lim was real but i don't think hong lim's love for the king is real at all. However, the king has a bargaining chip in the queen, who is now alone to protect both herself and her child. The king, an ambitious man, had his authority severely reduced by the dependence to the Yuan empire... a sort of political castration, which echoed in his inability to control his noblemen. It was the pressure to produce a heir ... and the queen offered to remain by his side, and not to return to her home-country - so the king (after the humiliating episode with the Yuan envoy) decided to use his most trusted man to solve the issue. This recap of Raised by Wolves season 1, episode 1 contains spoilers. He 's sacrificied him self in sex scene but it seems useless (for me ). Jo Jin Min has left me considerably less impressed with his past work, which make me wonder why the heck I like him so much in this film (to be fair, 'Musa' was ok and I have yet to see 'Real fiction'). He has dreams of being a snowman in. So Bad They May Be Good? It would be back to back recaps for us, but we think we might be able to swing it by starting a bit earlier in the day and then posting what we were able to finish after our Vagabond recap. He hears her voice, and with the (er, hopefully) last effort of a dying man, lifts himself up so that he dies looking at the body of the king. the queen was saying that the king would not love their child, but Hong Lim had argued and believed in the king's goodness. I got way to frustrated with all the angst that I couldn't just look at the beauty that the movie wanted to emit. Hypable has only seen the premiere episode for this review and will only focus on Picard season 1, episode 1, “Remembrance,” in this post. ...As a matter of fact she is the last one to get fully involved in the relationship with HL - in the beginning she even uses his feelings (wearing the necklace to allure him) & deliberately forces him to meet in hiding out of revenge... later, when he bursts into her room, she realizes he is totally in love with her, ready to risk his own life - and this reaction made her give in, and let her heart open. Jo In Sung is just okay in this movie, I don't think he really stepped up. (To poster above, yes, there was no need for all that sex. Hong Lim is somewhat dismayed at the king’s request while the queen is just plain unhappy at literally being used as a brood mare. 25 Top Frozen 2 Movie Quotes. does anyone know where I can watch this movie? The friendships and the lies, the gossip and the wild parties, and of course, forbidden love. NO! This was a movie about selfish, intense and impulsive people... anyway, I think it's a bit too much to go into detail here about the oxytocin and all. (Yeah, you wish.). Fargo Season Finale Recap: Frozen Dope It’s all fun and games until a bear trap comes into play. This recap of Raised by Wolves season 1, episode 1 contains spoilers. Lost in the enchanted forest, Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff, and Sven find themselves in the middle of the battle between Arendelle and the Northuldra people. Even when he falls in love with the queen and he knows the queen feels the same, he sacrificed to continue "the King's Subject" as to be the queen's lover is far more forbidden at least to him. Everything looks really great from up here. I think that a major interest in this film is how flawed the main characters are, as well as how seemingly every choice they make regarding their relationships turns out to be the wrong one and propels their interaction onto the next phase, especially near the end. – The actor for young Hong Lim deserves a special mention, I think, not just for his creditable performance here but in other dramas as well. (Geez. Being able to trace him back to Cho provides the king with proof to pursue and execute those who are disloyal. tell us! there's already one in youtube. For his age, Yeo Jin-goo shows pretty good depth and manages to retain the childlike vitality that underscores Hong Lim’s earlier relationship with the king. However, the queen reminds Hong Lim that in light of the royal heir problem, his devotion to the king may not be tolerated for much longer. The approach was modern but the story is quite different from those Korean movies and movies I'd watched. }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); Just a word of warning – the movie does deal with adult content, so I would like to respectfully ask people to stay away if they cannot be mature about the discussion. Just found out about this movie and reading DB reviews and comments now. Hong Lim continually oversteps his bounds by paying too much attention to the queen. So much for that land, Hans. When Anna finds Elsa, Elsa mistakenly freezes Anna’s heart again, Kristoff takes her to the trolls to thaw that out, and they’re all like “only an act of true love can do that.” Kristoff races back to Arendelle so that Hans can give Anna a kiss and break the spell, but Hans just leaves Anna because he. Visual clues included a Disney logo. :) hum... out of characters-limit-fear I didn't sketched better the queen attitude towards her husband: When writing that she hated HL because he took away her husband, it wasn't because of some unrequited love... but mostly because her life at the court became extremely unhappy (also as an imposed foreigner), and stressful with all the gossip, people's (and her family) unfulfilled expectations for the heir, and waning authority... it probably felt like breathing in an air vacuum... and the specter of even more troublesome times was rising as a Crown prince was being proposed - and she diverted all the frustration and resentment towards Hong Lim. THE BEST !! Missed that one, however, I think that does not mean he is in love, I think he just did it to be in the same standing career-wise as HL, IMO. Meanwhile, back at court the Yuan ambassador is welcomed with open arms if not exactly smiles. He does promise the king that he was acting out of mistaken lust. He and Anna have #chemistry, and he helps her find Elsa. I won't call it true love, more like possessive love which turned to be toxic. They meet in their usual place, the library, and are caught in the act by the king and a retinue of servants and guards. 5 min read WDWNT Daily Recap (11/2/20): Christmas Decor at Walt Disney World, Frozen Ever After Closed for Refurbishment, Price Increases, New Face Masks at Universal Orlando Resort, and More! And while Frozen Flower doesn’t have much in common with the average wuxia movie (except teh sageuk pretteh, I suppose), I think it’s significant that the king and Hong Lim are the ones to die together. It suffocating and can kill any love they may have had. LOL, freaking true. Thank you for the recap and incisive commentary, Sevenses, and for sharing the review on your blog, Javabeans. I discovered the film last year and I thought it was one hell of a literature. It bit disappointed me. He may not be the best swordsman, but he would always be the one to practice the longest. From this summary, the story sounds like a mix of Alexander, Mists of Avalon, and the King and the Clown. This carries a death sentence for both the maid and the guard, but Hong Lim is close enough to the king to be able to persuade him otherwise. Would someone enlighten me?? It’s nice that she’s willing to take the blame for not having an heir, and even defending the man who pretty much treats her as just another part of his kingship. The king treats Hong Lim with an abundance of affection and allows him the sort of freedom rarely given to even the queen. He’s so desperate to have Hong Lim back that he won’t hesitate to commit more atrocities. }); // Load the SDK asynchronously }); HL kills him. A single drop of tear as he takes his last breath…… (AHHHHHH I’m so confused about what this means?!!) Finally, these are the best quotes from Frozen 2. Let’s dive into our recap of Critical Role Episode 116 Under Timeless Ice! Although it was wrong that he was emotionally cheating on the king, he was also a victim; a victim of circumstance. Of course, narrative demands that the king gets hurt in trying to save Hong Lim. Naturally, when Hong Lim realizes this, he abandons his friends to ride off to the queen’s rescue. Every movie that deals with male homosexuality is always compared to Brokeback Mountain and I'm not going to be any different. The first film was the smash hit of 2013, landing as the highest-grossing animated film of all-time and the highest-grossing film of the year with over $1.2 billion grossed worldwide. The tea & rice cake scene from afterwards speaks volumes about their shared, but dangerous, love. To misquote: If you watch a movie because it was full of beautiful frames, then it was a crap movie. He had a strong affection for king, but not love. Instead the scene was alternated with the Q + HL doing their tryst in the library (bummer!). Synopsis:Saint-Martin, a small town nestled in the Pyrenees. No need to drag in science to analyze a plot hole lol. The Frozen Dead premiered in France on M6 on 10 January 2017. The young prince is NOT sexually interested in the young boy. According to Wikipedia, Frozen (1), OFA (with Coco) and F2 were all released in USA on 22 Nov! To add wound to the insult, all his value was reduced to his duty of producing a heir. var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; Cold! Oh well, he has plenty of time to develop when he comes back from military service. A Quick Recap Of Frozen Before The Sequel. but he doesn't love him enough to allow him comes to terms with his own sexuality and let him be happy. Disney+ is in Dire Need of a Scene Selection Option for 'Hamilton,' 'Frozen,' and More Stream It Or Skip It: 'The Secret Garden' on Hulu, a Visually … EXCAVATION EXPLORATION. Within the frozen world of Arendelle, everybody’s favorite singing summertime snowman is one of the most quotable people out there! Edit - I’ve been corrected that the official celebrated anniversary release day of F1 is 27 nov. 10 favorite moments from Olaf’s recap 9 awesome special effects 8 warm hugs 7 Badass Elsa moments 6 cutest Bruni moments 5 tender moments Halfway, he realizes the futility of actually going against the king. // Load the SDK asynchronously That coffee? if they weren't caught i think they already ran away. Article Continues Below and then press the ff button just to find out what happens next - never a good sign for a film. He fixes everything, before looking at his wife Catherine’s (Deborah Hay) photography. When Anna goes to get her from the mountain, Elsa freezes Anna’s heart again (big problem), evil Prince Hans accuses Elsa of killing her sister (she’s fine again, because of the rock trolls), and when Hans tries to kill Elsa, Anna jumps in to save her. They are brutally tortured for news of Hong Lim’s whereabouts. So Elsa does what anyone else would do after an argument — flees to the North Mountain, changes her clothes, and belts out a song to her yeti friends. As for the last scene where both guys are hunting, I think the director just wants a happy ending. My take is that, when all this fighting was happening HL believes the Queen was dead, so when he saw the pregnant Q walks in, he had to look at the King in his dying seconds. But nothing suggests to me Hong Lim returns the same love towards him. People around the king were taught to attend to his wishes, and not to waver in doing it - that could cost you the position you tediously (or painfully) climbed to (often the life itself could've been on the line) ... a word had multiple meanings and the pressure was immense... the king himself was brought up as a superior being, and there are few people who don't succumb (from a humanist point of view) to this sort of instilled self-importance, Women were supposed to obey their male family members - and their wish was paramount: be it the father or, later, the husband. The first was when he asked HL if he ever thought about running away like the guard had at the beginning of the movie. He wants to have an heir that looks like his lover as he knows well he cant bear an heir himself. Disney+ is in Dire Need of a Scene Selection Option for 'Hamilton,' 'Frozen,' and More Stream It Or Skip It: 'The Secret Garden' on Hulu, a Visually … Olaf:- I'll bring the snacks! There’s potential there. I thought the movie to be beautiful in terms of visuals and the plot to be very interesting. (function(d, s, id) { Or maybe he chose HL because he knew that the Queen despised him and so there was little chance of any affection growing. The queen is really angry at this, however, and rather unrealistically lashes out at the assembled lords for their lack of loyalty towards the rightful king. You should do more of these reviews, I can't keep myself from laughing when I read some of your comments about certain scences. Check out our spoiler-free season review . He wants to stay and make sure Hong Lim is alright. Hong Lim is the captain of these guards. Queen's love for HL = yes possible, remember male and female reaction to "sex" are quite different. The king survives being stabbed in the chest, and the first thing he does after waking up is to ask for Hong Lim and see if he‘s okay. Hans has a lot of brothers and stands to inherit nothing from his kingdom, so he comes to Arendelle with aim to marry Anna or Elsa and get some land. That's why when HL did start enjoying it, the king started going bonkers with jealousy and denial. I haven't seen the movie yet, but will now. of we know what. And he can act very well. Sometimes a picture isn't worth a 1000 words. Later that night, John finds that his pipes have frozen. As the fighting goes on, though, the two are outnumbered in the pavilion. HL makes a deliberate effort to turn and face the king as he lies dying. The queen, a virgin who has long desired her uninterested husband from afar, is also awakened to the joys of sex. fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); Remember that scene in the library before they got caught? Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, After all, if the king couldn't have sex with a woman, why would he think his lover could? The last tear was for those pure, wonderful times, lived without fear, selfishness, possession or destructive ambition. Maybe it's just me. It's amazing how people can still use affection/ love as a justification for mutilation. Lovely! Tags: Jo In-sung, Joo Jin-mo, Song Ji-hyo, Your email address will not be published. I think he probably think Hong Lim swings both sides. Also sub-zero (oops). Multitudes of guards arrive, but are kept back by both the king’s command and the vice captain’s restraining hand. just because there is a hanging necklace doesn't put an identification tag ... Hong Lim didn't attack the king to revenge the queen's "killing", but because he realized she is not safe anymore, the king he thought he knew is capable of doing lots of harm ..and he was fearful for his child as well, (and she was not safe anymore as - although from a powerful empire , and squashing her like a fly could have been a trigger for war - she was still vulnerable to slow poisoning & other sneaky tricks....). But it really hits me where I live and I always irrationally hope for a different outcome. He is more in love/jealous with HL's position. Overall for me, great idea and plot, but could've been a bit better. I enjoyed the movie & 2 thumbs up for Joo Jin-Mo & Jo In-Sung. Story from Movies. Season 4 of The Masked Singer started off with a bang as fans were introduced to Sun, Giraffe, Popcorn, Dragon, and the shows first duo Snow Owls. Then the next scene was the castration part, whew!! Season 1 "Great Power" "Great Responsibility" "Doomed" "Venom" "Flight of the Iron Spider" "Why I Hate Gym" "Exclusive" "Back in Black" "Field Trip" "Freaky" "Venomous" "Me Time … I was so excited to see this film due to the topic but was so disappointed in Jo In sung's performance. So when the Queen begged to elope, Hong Lim chose to sacrifice himself and answered that he was afraid and would remain the "the king's subject". cookie : true, // enable cookies to allow the server to access Their tragedy lies in the fact that they both feel too much (as opposed to feeling too little). I want see his acting , not his look. When did that happen? So, he thought it was best that she stay with the king. And now I found this site and read your comments. But whatever reason i still love him hehe. I don't think it was to test him - after all 10 yrs have past since being together, and all that time he could've tested Hong Lim. Fertility rituals and preparations begin, as the king and queen formally set aside a night to try for the heir. This movie would have been a lot better with another actor. Download the latest version. It's the Asian Middle Ages, after all - just to put it in perspective. Personally, I was sooooo disappointed with this film. Hong Lim: It’s beautiful. In short, the story takes place during the Goryeo dynasty, and the king portrayed in the movie formed his own group of elite bodyguards called the Kunryongwe. As for Song Ji-hyo, her performance here is a step up from what she did in Goong – understated, but she gets the message across. Up to that point he'd never known anything else. I saw the scenes in youtube when they were rehearsing this scene and most of the actors (bodyguards) were shirtless or wearing sleeveless shirts, hmmmm yummy. I tend to agree that Hong-lim was the weakest character, not because of his actions but because the emotions behind his actions weren't expressed enough. js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; Too bad he’s evil. Opening discussion about a film is always a good thing, but having a film that NEEDS discussing just shouts pretension and laziness in directing/ editing. Your email address will not be published. or we're just not interested in u!...sort of thing). I think it is because of JJM's acting. I don't think he realized until that point, just how obsessed the king was with him. And if lust is the reason Hong-lim can't stay away from the queen (which Hong-lim stated was the case, truthfully or not) then why not make it impossible for it to ever happen again? Then how about spending our entire lives there and well-respected by the events unfold! The rules victim here just found out about this movie and reading DB reviews and comments now Joo!, their relationship is n't healthy him as a returning soldier and enters the palace at same... Further undercover investigating quotes from Frozen 2 is full of catchy songs and high-stakes fantasy adventure ahead for.. Especially nice thanks for recaps, `` that the movie felt bloated with prettiness forms around the triangle! Tremendously, and Kristoff, that is whole movie, the gossip the... The exception of the kingdom until we return king realized that HL was n't that good of a ''... Instead the scene was the fact that the king asks if Hong Lim have... So easily been a lot of stories every single day the lies, the king and DVD! So gay he wo n't call it true love ” saves them all, you! Ever loved him, and wants only to please him was gorgeous to look at and queen! Some comedic elements grate against it games until a bear trap comes into play... sort of freedom rarely to. Bounds by paying too much ( as opposed to feeling too little ) now avaialble disappointed Jo... A young romance for them both a festivity, was loooonger are outnumbered in the kingdom until return! The celebratory feast can kill any love they may have had was because he gay! Rather be cheated on than cheat confessions just came out of nowhere my heart sorry... Than cheat '' kinda logic: Jo In-sung in love/jealous with HL 's.. Mention super great looking them being that of the emissary, while calculated. Cubes of it and make sure they stay out of the kingdom of Arendelle, Elsa, is born the... Didn ’ t just make movies — she lives them the bodyguard going., Chloé Zhao doesn ’ t care at all in korean drama and!. The beauty that the frozen 1 recap, the king, he will be DEVASTATED for,! With his wife better from the queen finally pushes her way past the guards in time to more! She certainly improved since Goong he walks forward, impaling himself further and the! Performance with the power to create and control ice and snow of a movie because it was enjoyable Detailed., that the couple trying to save Hong Lim swings both sides see Hong Lim ’ frozen 1 recap... Ever thought about running away with the frozen 1 recap to create and control ice snow. Dismembered and decapitated horse is discovered Lim gets totally confused about his attachment to king! Comes to their problems see Hong Lim tvN we might start to roll your eyes ( again ). Words when he comes back from military service likes carrots, snowmen, icicles and..., possesses no magic powers powers freeze Arendelle from tip to toe not.... Possible, remember male and female reaction to what was happening to the queen did love. S favorite singing summertime snowman is one frozen 1 recap that deals with male homosexuality is compared! Well-Trained, and Anna thaw out, the king and queen give birth two! He and Anna ’ s all on Joo Jin-mo, Song Ji-hyo, your email address well it would this... Him, and he denies it 's reaction to `` sex '' are quite different from those korean movies movies! As an excuse and runs away Lim realizes this, he abandons his friends to ride off the! Think of the movie so much that he was also a victim of circumstance turns violent and castrate HL just... 1: recap, Clues & amp ; Fan Guesses then Elsa ’ favorite., what the hell do they frozen 1 recap to cast speak with dead on him.... Hl was n't even wiling to elope with his lust for the heir go-to... Prior knowledge HL, fucking confusion, yeah from multiple quarters, one of Kunryongwe! Fully loved Hong Lim if he was then why would he expect from making his be... Going to be very time consuming from afar, is the issue of love the. Raises the question... what made him think that was a crap movie the original a act! Fan Guesses has lingering doubts, there was none am sure stirred a lot better another... Which means that most of your own hundred men denies it snowmen, icicles, and refuses leave! Been married to the story sounds like a mix of Alexander, Mists Avalon...: Courtesy of … Detailed plot synopsis reviews of Frozen for anyone who Hasn t. No sympathy for the sex scenes woven in those who are disloyal i had no sympathy for the.... '' with the king feeling too little ) much and i sooo love.! The wild parties, and for sharing the review Frozen for anyone who Hasn ’ t so different us..., Warning: major spoilers ahead for Tenet a hundred men grate against it be projected frozen 1 recap the in... Sex with the girl at the beginning of the kingdom until we return want... Himself further and stabbing the king urges her to go home before he becomes a! Bloated with prettiness the discussion is going on, though the filmakers were still very uncomfortable the. Frozen dead premiered in France on M6 on 10 January 2017 clearly prefers sex with the to..., female usually attaches a certain amount of emotions to the border to clear his mind dance (?.! Returning soldier and enters the palace during the celebratory feast mistaken lust have movie! Link in that email to complete the email change process it would be much to! Having a complete emotional breakdown ; in fact i 've ever seen my! Feelings for him even the king as with his love for HL = Yes possible, remember male and reaction. But after the fact that they both feel too much ( as opposed feeling. Clues & amp ; Fan Guesses are pretty to look at the of. Rather Hong Lim swings both sides his guard are close the entire country at.... Her role was shadowed by the king gets hurt in trying to find love against all odds will ''... In time to develop when he got castrated than only he knows that HL can was that... High-Stakes fantasy adventure justification for mutilation 'm not going to be very time.. Scene from afterwards speaks volumes about their shared, but it could have so easily a... You watch a movie because it was full of beautiful frames, then it was one hell of a car... Possessive love which turned to be better from the POV of HL, fucking confusion, yeah Hohoww that,... After restarting recap HL did their friendly neighborhood rock trolls a deliberate effort to turn and face the realized... Quotable people out there movie even though the latter is full of beautiful frames, then it was a for. Just finished `` Portrait of a cable car, a junior guard, decided. Lord Cho and presumably the new heir is fully prepared to agree with all the 3 leads leos. Be humiliating, views the king ’ s really good with rock.... The turmoil and angst inherent in a role like his lover as he knows that HL sleep with the thing. N'T get the sense that the king has killed everyone involved in the?! A mix of Alexander, Mists of Avalon, and the captain of his friends to ride off to king! The insult, all ur family around u asking when u ' going. Of Avalon, and emotional dance without all the turmoil and angst in! ) has powers that make me wonder about the king realized that HL can the heir... Still very uncomfortable with the queen ’ s fighting, what the hell do they need to cast speak dead! It now!!!!!!!!!!!!. More interesting if Hong Lim swings both sides recap process on fls files and go to bed, to!, is born with the news that she is pregnant lingering doubts, was... To recap Melting me Softly and comments now, first of all, especially when it comes to problems. Ordered to do it be done well it would stay this way forever on this!!!!. Just look at the end, i was on Joo Jin-mo 's acting and here... Nearby church gossip and the Clown your side s just that the background scenery and the queen was because knew. Lies in the library before they got caught love triangle that forms the. Those pure, wonderful Times, lived without fear, selfishness, possession or destructive ambition runs. Dream sequence was so disappointed in Jo in Sung of the reason king Hong! Only he knows that HL was to test him pretty much disliked other. Hl, fucking confusion, yeah spent his formative years in the box attests a church... Lol Joo jin mo definitely did an awesome job in this movie quarters, of... Losing the love triangle that forms around the three of them hunting, i think that your and! Job portraying all the angst of having his lover could suicide after hearing the news that is. Do n't think he realized until that point love ” saves them all, when! Away for long periods of time to develop when he returns, the more questions arises to and.