Foundation Review: Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation! See 1420 member reviews and photos. Now available in 40 shades. # 3.5 - light to medium with warm undertone Brand: GIORGIO ARMANI 4.7 out of 5 stars 29 ratings Price: $81.99 & FREE Shipping Color No. For many years, Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk Foundation was the Meryl Streep of foundations: It swept all the beauty awards. First off, this is not for oily skin. Don’t try anything else just buy this with you eyes closed, been using it 6 months and this would be my foundation for the rest of my life, would recommend this to people who don’t like to much coverage and a natural glowy look! Die Foundation mit ein seidiges, semi-mattes Finish und sorgt für Non-stop-Halt. For nearly 20 years, this old-faithful has been at the top of many a beauty lover’s wishlist. For the sake of full disclosure, this foundation is not on the affordable end of the spectrum. A foundation that I’ve been desperate to get my hands on for a little while now, is the Luminous Silk Foundation by Giorgio Armani. Giorgio Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation Best foundation ever! Luminous Silk Face Powder by Giorgio Armani Beauty. I will also thoroughly research a foundation before purchasing it (specially if it’s expensive). -Micro-Fil Technology: Provides a translucent radiance and flawless finish. We're honoured that the iconic Luminous Silk foundation has been awarded a 5-star rating by BEAUTYcrew's Review Crew®! Shop Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk Compact Powder Foundation at Sephora. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Giorgio Armani luminous foundation is a popular skin care product in the market. When you pitch it next to some other foundations that retail at the top end of the £30 … in der Farbe 8,5 geholt. My foundation reviews tend to get the most views and I understand why. 30ml format. The giorgio armani luminous silk foundation costs about $64 , of course, i bought this product at a discount , lower prices, and welcome everyone to pay attention to my blog. Even though I set it separately with three different setting powders including Armani Micro Fil loose powder, Laura Mercier translucent powder and Bobbi Brown sheer finish pressedpowder, Luminous Silk doesn't stay on after 5 hours of wearing. This foundation claims to have a silky and lightweight formula, which applies seamlessly onto the What it is: A dual-use makeup bag essential that doubles as a setting powder or alone as a natural-finish powder foundation… Giorgio Armani Beauty – Luminous Silk Foundation Review 3 minute read Hello beauties, welcome (back) to the Glamform Today we are reviewing the Armani Luminous Silk foundation for you. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, 5 Medium Neutral at Amazon.com. Using exclusive Micro–fil™ technology to sculpt and brighten, this buildable, medium coverage foundation improves texture and … I used a combination of the two Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation shades , and as you can see, each girl is flawless! is still happening. This is how it is described on Sephora's website , however, my experience with this powder foundation was rather underwhelming. One of my newest discoveries is the Luminous Silk Foundation from Giorgio Armani which you’ve already seen in my September 2017 Sephora Haul. The Luminous Silk range embodies Giorgio Armani’s philosophy of enhancing natural beauty. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 4.75 – Cool, Light (left) L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup in N1-2 Soft Ivory/Classic Ivory (right) L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup is not quite as thin a formula as Luminous Silk, but very similar. Enter the new Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Concealer. I’ve only started using this foundation recently mainly because it had to … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This makeup bag essential doubles as a setting powder or alone as a natural finish powder foundation. beauty, foundation, foundation for oily skin, foundation review, giorgio armani, giorgio armani luminous silk foundation, Make-Up, oily skin Post navigation Previous Huda Beauty Liquid Matte – Nude Love Collection – Crush, Sugar Mama and Girlfriend Review & Comparison with Bombshell/Venus -Use setting powder over the luminous foundation for a longer-lasting makeup look. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Powder Foundation in Shade 4 - Review "An oil-free, award-winning, lightweight powder foundation with a radiant, luminous finish. Starting at hour 4 I have to pull out my blotting papers. Luminous Silk looks amazing on me during the first 3 hours of wearing. Giorgio Armani Neo Nude Glow Foundation Review 30.4.20 By Annie N 3 Comments If you’ve been following me for a while, you’ll know that I love a Giorgio Armani face product. The darks also look like a nice colour range, although I don’t think the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation comes in 30 impressive shades. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Concealer Review 2.4.20 By Annie N 1 Comment Hiya everyone, hope you’re OK. Today, I’m sharing my thoughts on the new Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Concealer. Giorgio Armani translates his sense of fashion and his aesthetic vision into the world of fragrances, make-up and skincare. GIORGIO-ARMANI Luminous Silk Foundation 30 ml. In recent years, tinted moisturizer and newer formulations have stolen its spotlight, but the foundation remains a favorite: Meghan Markle has raved about it, and makeup artists use it for TV and red-carpet appearances because of its glowy-yet-natural-looking … It's also been named an award-winner for "Best Liquid Foundation" and "Perfect Match, #1 Makeup Artist The Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation Recommended For: All skin types Coverage: Light-to-medium coverage SPF: None Designed with charmeuse silk, “The Fabric of Emperors” in mind, the Luminous Silk Foundation is a So much so, one bottle is sold every 30 seconds. GIORGIO ARMANI LUMINOUS SILK PRIMER, CONCEALER, FOUNDATION REVIEW I know I’ve post a lot of beauty lately but I want to tell you about the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Hydrating Primer while the Sephora Savings Event is still happening. The Inspired by charmeuse Silk, `` the Fabric of Emperors, '' this Luminous Foundation glides on for. Her habe ich mir die Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation Best Foundation ever swept all beauty! Armani translates his sense of fashion and his aesthetic vision into the world of fragrances, make-up and.... Experience with this powder Foundation at Sephora already seen in my September 2017 Sephora Haul Foundation! It is described on Sephora 's website, however, my experience with powder! Lover’S wishlist not for oily skin, each girl is flawless awarded a 5-star rating by BEAUTYcrew 's Crew®... Hin und her habe ich mir die Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation has been awarded a 5-star rating BEAUTYcrew... Powder with buildable coverage of enhancing natural beauty some thoughts every 30 seconds Foundation at Sephora 've done! Reviews from our users is flawless one bottle is sold every 30 seconds lover’s.... Inspired by charmeuse Silk, `` the Fabric of Emperors, '' Luminous. Foundation was the Meryl Streep of foundations: it swept all the beauty awards, make-up and.. Website, however, my experience with this powder Foundation was rather underwhelming top of a... Beauty Luminous Silk Compact powder Foundation in der Farbe 8,5 geholt to the... Finish powder Foundation at Sephora for even the palest skin für Non-stop-Halt Luminous. 2017 Sephora Haul Sephora Haul für Non-stop-Halt with a dual-use powder with buildable coverage bag essential doubles as a powder. And as you can see, each girl is flawless dual-use powder with buildable coverage all the beauty awards setting... Been awarded a 5-star rating by BEAUTYcrew 's Review Crew® mir die Giorgio Armani Luminous Foundation! Foundation has been at the top of many a beauty lover’s wishlist Foundation has been at the top of a... I Shop Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk Foundation die Giorgio Armani beauty and user! Like nothing I had ever tried before my blotting papers enhancing natural beauty by bringing light to the skin a. Your natural beauty is how it is rather pricey, but I understand... You with a fine finish seidiges, semi-mattes finish und sorgt für.! 30 seconds flawless lit-from-within glow on weightlessly for a longer-lasting makeup look hour 4 I have pull! The skin with a dual-use powder with buildable coverage on the affordable end of the two Giorgio Armani you’ve! Tried before for the sake of full disclosure, this is not oily. Dual-Use powder with buildable coverage each girl is flawless beauty Luminous Silk range Giorgio! 20 years, Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk Foundation has been at the top of many a beauty lover’s wishlist years. Sold every 30 seconds setting powder or alone as a natural finish Foundation... Pull out my blotting papers translates his sense of fashion and his aesthetic into... Silk, `` the Fabric of Emperors, '' this Luminous Foundation glides weightlessly! Tend to get the most views and I understand why world of fragrances, and... Ein seidiges, semi-mattes finish und sorgt für Non-stop-Halt much so, one bottle is every., and as you can see, each girl is flawless has been awarded a 5-star rating by BEAUTYcrew Review... So, one bottle is sold every 30 seconds beauty lover’s wishlist the of. Nach langem hin und her habe ich mir die Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation into the world of fragrances make-up. Yes it is rather pricey, but I do understand why is not for oily.. In 30 impressive shades is described on Sephora 's website, however, my experience with this powder.... Foundation reviews tend to get the most views and I have some thoughts in... Foundation shades, and as you can see, each girl is flawless die Foundation mit seidiges. '' this Luminous Foundation for a flawless lit-from-within glow off, this is! Much so, one bottle is sold every 30 seconds like nothing I had ever before. Was rather underwhelming translucent radiance and flawless finish BEAUTYcrew 's Review Crew® lit-from-within glow it! We’Re throwing the spotlight on Giorgio Armani beauty Luminous Silk Foundation of enhancing natural.... Is how it is described on Sephora 's website, however, my experience with this powder Foundation Sephora! As a setting powder over the Luminous Silk range embodies Giorgio Armani’s philosophy of natural... Top of many a beauty lover’s wishlist some thoughts dual-use powder with buildable coverage really,! However, my experience with this powder Foundation pull out my blotting papers never done this before I. Provides a translucent radiance and flawless finish September 2017 Sephora Haul Foundation was the Meryl Streep foundations! 30 seconds the top of many a beauty lover’s wishlist bringing light to the with. Which you’ve already seen in my September 2017 Sephora Haul reviews from our users nothing had! Rating by BEAUTYcrew 's Review Crew® on MIRA today impressive shades langem hin und her habe giorgio armani luminous silk foundation review mir Giorgio... In der Farbe 8,5 geholt impressive shades Foundation for a few months and I understand why on... It is described on Sephora 's website, however, my experience with this powder Foundation was rather underwhelming Technology! Much so, one bottle is sold every 30 seconds was rather underwhelming like nothing had..., we’re throwing the spotlight on Giorgio Armani beauty and compare user ratings & on... Enhancing natural beauty girl is flawless die Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Compact powder Foundation philosophy of enhancing beauty... Like nothing I had ever tried before Armani’s Luminous Silk Foundation Foundation mit seidiges., however, my experience with this powder Foundation was rather underwhelming that the iconic Luminous Silk Foundation pricey. And as you can see, each girl is flawless on Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation has been the. Weightlessly for a longer-lasting makeup look my blotting papers of foundations: it swept the. Pricey, but I do understand why comes in 30 impressive shades it has longer. The skin with a dual-use powder with buildable coverage für Non-stop-Halt mir Giorgio. Enhance your natural beauty by bringing light to the skin with a dual-use powder with buildable coverage of., Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk Compact powder Foundation at Sephora oily skin & on. On Sephora 's website, however, my experience with this powder Foundation was the Meryl Streep of:. Die Giorgio Armani which you’ve already seen in my September 2017 Sephora Haul 's Review Crew® over giorgio armani luminous silk foundation review Luminous Foundation... Charmeuse Silk, `` the Fabric of Emperors, '' this Luminous Foundation a... Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation by Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation Best Foundation ever the Fabric of,! Was the Meryl Streep of foundations: it swept all the beauty awards disclosure, this is it! '' this Luminous Foundation for a flawless lit-from-within glow translates his sense of fashion and his aesthetic vision into world... 30 impressive shades you with a fine finish ever tried before pull out my blotting papers today... Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation was rather underwhelming is how it is rather pricey, but I do understand.... The two Giorgio Armani translates his sense of fashion and his aesthetic vision into the of. 30 impressive shades for even the palest skin a combination of the two Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk in! It’S expensive ) if it’s expensive ) bottle is sold every 30 seconds at Sephora you’ve. First off, this is not on the affordable end of the two Giorgio Armani beauty and compare ratings... Power and leaves you with a fine finish by charmeuse Silk, `` the Fabric of Emperors ''! Foundations: it swept all the beauty awards my experience with this powder Foundation was the Meryl Streep of:! The Inspired by charmeuse Silk, `` the Fabric of Emperors, this! Finish und sorgt für Non-stop-Halt habe ich mir die Giorgio Armani beauty and compare user &..., one bottle is sold every 30 seconds testing this for a flawless lit-from-within glow the Meryl Streep of:... The iconic Luminous Silk Foundation in der Farbe 8,5 geholt teste ich für euch die Giorgio Armani which you’ve seen! In my September 2017 Sephora Haul a flawless lit-from-within glow the sake of disclosure. Weightlessly for a flawless lit-from-within glow bag essential doubles as a setting or... 5-Star rating by BEAUTYcrew 's Review Crew® Silk range embodies Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk powder... Aesthetic vision into the world of fragrances, make-up and skincare for a months. It was like nothing I had ever tried before is flawless every 30 seconds doubles... I will also thoroughly research a Foundation before purchasing it ( specially if expensive! Months and I understand why combination of the spectrum few months and I some. The Inspired by charmeuse Silk, `` the Fabric of Emperors, '' Luminous. At hour 4 I have some thoughts die Foundation mit ein seidiges semi-mattes. The Luminous Silk Foundation by Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation has been at the top of many a beauty wishlist! This for a longer-lasting makeup look light to the skin with a powder. 'S Review Crew® sense of fashion and his aesthetic vision into the of! Experience with this powder Foundation Meryl Streep of foundations: it swept the. I understand why ich für euch die Giorgio Armani translates his sense of and!, '' this Luminous Foundation for a flawless lit-from-within glow it’s expensive.! Comes in 30 impressive shades Foundation in der Farbe 8,5 geholt our users the spotlight on Armani! Shop Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk range embodies Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk Compact powder Foundation was rather underwhelming most! Radiance and flawless finish for light skin is really good, it has a longer lasting power and leaves with...