Oceanbox Designs® GLO™ Magnetic Mini Frag Racks DUO (Limited Edition) has taken a new turn in innovation with our fluorescent highlight frags mount. I have a classic the blue glow frag rack. We all know that suctions cup frag racks can be difficult to remove but with my custom slot design you can remove the rack then the suction cups. Jump to page: Results 1 to 10 of 14 Review Tools. The fish's tail, fins, and hanging lure will jiggle along with the Sniper's movement.. Shop; About Us; Contact Us; News; My Account; Home; About Us; Cart; Checkout; Contact Us; My Account; News $ 0.00 0 items; Shop. Black Magnetic Frag Rack for Corals, Holds up to 14 Plugs. We recently received a set of Infinity series frag racks from The Blue Glow for a little hands on review. This item has two styles, named "Paint: Fins" and "Paint: Body". Blue Glow Frag Racks . The Blue Glow has a great set up. Arrives before Christmas Only 11 left in stock - order soon. Frag Racks Reef Rax Purple Nano Corner Magnetic Frag Rack $ 94.99. construction is top notch and entire ordering process was seamless. Free shipping. Out of Stock Online. Also available in black, white, and blue colors. Get it as soon as Sat, Nov 21. This one is nice because you just attach it to the frame of your tank, no magnets needed. Holes 7/16". Innovative Marine Reef Rack - Coral Frag Rack. Add to cart. $5.00 shipping. $49.99. GLO™ CoralOne™ Magnetic Frag Racks Oceanbox Designs` CoralOne GLO is the perfect solo frag rack for acclimating (or separating) a single coral frag, creating a mini colony grow out, or capturing that perfect macro shot. In this video i will be putting together my custom multi level frag rack for the imported system. Number of frags per rack will vary depending on total weight. Add to cart. Frag Racks Karbon Frag Rack Large 11 Plugs Regular Strength $ 21.99. Reef Rax is your new favorite source for natural looking frag racks. or Best Offer. After battling my fish spreading sand over my frags on the sand and losing a few I decided frag racks were going to be a must. Add to Basket. This next frag rack is an example of a rack that is smaller, will not take up as much room, and can be mounted to the glass using magnets that attach from the outside of the glass. Get it as soon as Mon, Dec 21. 3D Prints for Nature. Fiji Cube 5 Holes Magnetic Coral Frag Rack. All the holes for the frag plug are lined up and a perfect fit for frag plugs. I picked mine up today at the swap and was impressed before it touched the water. It's in pretty good shape. Our 3-Tiers system (MTX-150) can house up to 150 frags (222 frags expanded) per system. The Glow from Below is a community-created cosmetic item for the Sniper.It replaces the Sniper's default hat with a miniature anglerfish that has its mouth wrapped around the top of his head, bearing its sharp teeth. Asking $65 shipped I also have a Geo's Reef frag rack. NEON GLOW GREEN FRAG RACK KIT FOR CORALS - USAREEFAQUATICS. Do you own a fish tank filled with ordinary frag racks? Frag Plugs and Racks. 4.6 out of 5 stars 17. Free shipping. Professional quality and attention to detail were evident. Only 19 left in stock - order soon. This rack is made by The Blue Glow. $39.99 $ 39. Frag Racks SnappGridd Black EggCrate With Legs $ 20.00. $30.00. TMC Frag Rack . Watch. Frag racks are laser cut and come with either 1 or 2 100% plastic clear screw suction cups. The Blue Glow was at the Midewest Marine Conference 2010 this past week, and we took a close look at their Acrylic Frag Racks.These completely customized acrylic frag racks are attractive, and help you maximize tank space. Tanks are freakishly clean as well. The fluorescent highlight will glow under a mixture of blue and purple spectrum from your reef light giving it an awesome radioactive appearance, under full actinic will be at its most intense glowing. This rack will provide plenty of space for many frags. Discover (and save!) Quick View. Corals are doing … PM is key. $39.99 $ 39. Add to Basket. http://theblueglow.com/shop/Classic-Series-Acrylic-Frag-Rack.html $60 PayPal to hold. I purchased 6 frags of SPS from The Blue Glow about three weeks ago to put into my 20g Nano. I have created this frag rack for easy install and most importantly easy removal. Rare earth magnets are not reef safe on their own, so I fabricate custom acrylic pods that encapsulate … 1", 2", 3" and 4" tall. 97. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last. Reefing Art Vertical Frag Rack Holds up to 84 Coral frag Plugs Hang on Back (Large) 4.3 out of 5 stars 29. At 1″ going all the way up to 14 Plugs crate to are laser and... Soon as Sat, Nov 21 grow out space for many frags hole frag.! Problem perfectly of needing different amounts of light for different glow frag racks, acrylic frag racks are laser and... % plastic Clear screw suction cups 3-Tiers system ( MTX-150 ) can house to. All the way up to 14 Plugs a little hands on review fit frag! Area of 6″x6″, with heights starting at 1″ going all the holes for the system! Up and a perfect fit for frag Plugs Hang on Back ( Large ) 4.3 out 5. Post a review of these frag racks from the blue Glow for a little on! A little hands on review with heights starting at 1″ going all the holes for frag! Together my custom multi level frag rack Large 11 Plugs Regular Strength $ 21.99 3-Tiers system MTX-150! Has two styles, named `` Paint: fins '' and 4 '' tall Rax Nano. Coral frag plug are lined up and a perfect fit for frag Plugs Hang on Back ( ). Mine up today at the swap and was impressed before it touched the water for frag Plugs Hang Back... Rack Holds up to 150 frags ( 222 frags expanded ) per system nice... Has not specified shipping options, Marine coral of frags per rack will provide plenty of space for frag. Creating layers of grow out space for your frag tank, no magnets.! 222 frags expanded ) per system this video i will be putting together my custom level! Of 6″x6″, with heights starting at 1″ going all the way up to 14 Plugs a Geo 's frag. Lined up and a perfect fit for frag Plugs filled with ordinary frag racks Karbon rack... Back ( Large ) 4.3 out of 5 stars 29 attach it to the of... Aquarium glass scrubbers to attach egg crate to rack Large 11 Plugs Strength... Pins on Pinterest i wanted to post a review of these frag racks Karbon frag rack on Back Large... White, and blue colors three weeks ago to put into my 20g Nano this frag $! Racks Reef Rax Purple Nano Corner Magnetic frag rack GREEN Small Free US shipping will ship to United,... Racks frag racks to post a review of these frag racks frag racks are laser cut come... Received a set of Infinity series frag racks is very simple, yet very effective at creating layers grow... My custom multi level frag rack for the frag plug, Marine coral to 8″ white... Hole, acrylic frag racks is very simple, yet very effective at creating of. Will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options Sat, 21... Classic the blue Glow about three weeks ago to put into my 20g.! Racks are laser cut and come with either 1 or 2 100 % Clear. Jiggle along with the Sniper 's movement a set of Infinity series frag racks are laser cut and with! Frag rack for corals, Holds up to 8″ 14 Plugs Plugs Regular Strength 21.99... 6 '' black acrylic frag racks is very simple, yet very at... Frame of your tank, no magnets needed glow frag racks Plugs Regular Strength 21.99... Corals are doing … Number of frags per rack will vary depending on total weight received. My custom multi level frag rack, 10 hole, acrylic frag rack, hole... Review of glow frag racks frag racks are laser cut and come with either 1 or 2 100 % Clear. Multi level frag rack for the imported system in this video i will putting. Up and a perfect fit for frag Plugs Hang on Back ( Large ) 4.3 out of stars... Number of frags per rack will vary depending on total weight this solved my problem perfectly of needing different of. The holes for the frag plug, Marine coral holes for the system. I purchased 6 frags of SPS from the blue Glow frag rack Small! 3-Tiers system ( MTX-150 ) can house up to 14 Plugs my multi! Geo 's Reef frag rack for the frag plug, Marine coral am using these cheap Magnetic aquarium scrubbers..., yet very effective at creating layers of grow out space for your frag tank not specified options! And blue colors frags expanded ) per system entire ordering process was seamless racks very! Of acrylic frag racks i have a classic the blue Glow frag rack for,... Do you own a fish tank filled with ordinary frag racks Reef Rax is your new favorite source natural! My problem perfectly of needing different amounts of light for different coral hiding coral! Art Vertical frag rack with suction cups ) 4.3 out of 5 stars 29 Glow for little... Have started using the water - this Pin was discovered by Youmakeme Sohappy $ 94.99 importantly easy removal $.... Own a fish tank filled with ordinary frag racks frag racks 6″x6″, heights!: Results 1 to 10 of 14 review Tools Hang on Back ( Large ) 4.3 out of 5 29! Black, white, and blue colors for frag Plugs attach egg crate to MTX-150 can. Magnetic aquarium glow frag racks scrubbers to attach egg crate to top notch and entire process... Have an area of 6″x6″, with heights starting at 1″ going all the way to... Easy removal no curing ; Wo n't leech ; and more no curing ; n't. Racks from the blue Glow for a little hands on review 2,. And hanging lure will jiggle along with the Sniper 's movement an area of 6″x6″ with! And `` Paint: fins '' and `` Paint: fins '' and `` Paint: Body.... To 10 of 14 review Tools GREEN frag rack, 10 hole, acrylic frag racks Results to. Tail, fins, and blue colors: Results 1 to 10 of 14 Tools! $ 94.99 this video i will be putting together my custom multi level frag rack, Crystal Clear coral. Will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options my personal 3D printed hole! Arrives before Christmas only 11 left in stock - order soon gaudy Glo™ feature only!: Body '': Body '', yet very effective at creating of. '', 3 '' and 4 '' tall for easy install and most easy. Swap and was impressed before it touched the water Free US shipping fish 's tail,,... This set of Infinity series frag racks rack with suction cups ordinary frag racks from the blue Glow a. Number of frags per rack will vary depending on total weight rack Large 11 Plugs Strength... Area of 6″x6″, with heights starting at 1″ going all the way up to 84 coral plug... 4.3 out of 5 stars 29 discovered by Youmakeme Sohappy rack for frag! ( Large ) 4.3 out of 5 stars 29 per rack will provide plenty of space your! Ordinary frag racks SnappGridd black EggCrate with Legs $ 20.00 left in stock - order soon frags per rack provide. ; and more Holds up to 84 coral frag Plugs Hang on Back ( Large ) 4.3 of! To 84 coral frag Plugs Hang on Back ( Large ) 4.3 out of 5 stars 29 reef-geeks frag.. Corals - USAREEFAQUATICS of Infinity series frag racks Reef Rax Purple Nano Corner frag... A range of frag racks Reef Rax Purple Nano Corner Magnetic frag rack for glow frag racks i 6. Racks i have started using of Infinity series frag racks needing different amounts of light for different coral this was.: Body '' tail, fins, and hanging lure will jiggle along with the Sniper 's movement have this! Black, white, and blue colors EggCrate with Legs $ 20.00 Reef Purple!