Contact Eau Claire Grandstay on Messenger. Nearby attractions include Tactical Escape 101 (1.1 km) and Art Factory Fan Zone (1.0 km). 6 people follow this. Call this number to make a reservation, ask a question about reservations or change/cancel an existing reservation. Quite low in fact. The Newly Renovated GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel is Eau Claire’s only all-suite hotel and is conveniently located near Interstate 94 and Hwy 53 on the southeast side of Eau Claire. About GrandStay Hospitaltiy Eau Claire Offering studio type, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom units in most of its hotels, GrandStay Hospitality guarantees the best accommodation solutions across all of its brands. View deals for GrandStay Residential Suites - Eau Claire, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. For starters, the GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel features complete amenities - living rooms, bedrooms, and fully equipped kitchens. Call this number if you have questions for the front desk that are specific to this hotel . Price: How low can we go? Här finns även familjerum och en solterrass. Enjoy the indoor relaxation pool, whirlpool, fitness center and Gourmet Express Breakfast each morning. At GrandStay Residential Suites - Eau Claire, guests enjoy an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a spa tub. When I asked to speak with the manager I was told the manager would call me in two hours when she got in. ¡Uno de los más vendidos en Eau Claire! Eat & Drink . Find other nearby shopping, dining, and Eau Claire, WI attractions using our Local Guide. Review collected in partnership with this hotel. Amenities: Grab a cocktail at the lounge and maybe wander upstairs to the rooftop terrace—all the stuff that makes a great vacay. Just make sure to check this property's cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions. The GrandStay® Pantry stocks a range of drinks, snacks and convenience items, and is available all day. Log In. There was ample counter space in the bathroom which is a big deal to me. Location . GrandStay® Eau Claire 5310 Prill Road Eau Claire, WI 54701 Map it. This mattress had the right amount of support without being too firm. El grandstay Residential Suites Hotel - Eau Claire está situado en Eau Claire, a 8 km de la Universidad de Wisconsin-Eau Claire, y ofrece alojamiento con salón compartido, aparcamiento privado gratuito, jardín y zona de barbacoa. The Newly Renovated GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel is Eau Claire’s only all-suite hotel and is conveniently located near Interstate 94 and Hwy 53 on the southeast side of Eau Claire. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas and include sofa beds. GrandStay Residential Suites - Eau Claire offers 53 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free newspapers and coffee/tea makers. My daughter attends the University here so we will be staying again in the future! All suites come with a fully equipped kitchen, separate living and sleeping areas with many other amenities to make you feel at home. All units also feature a microwave, a dishwasher and kitchenware for added comfort. Hotellet har en inomhuspool, en 24-timmarsreception och gratis WiFi i alla utrymmen. Les chambres comprennent : canapé-lit et coin salon distinct. Photo: Libertyernie2 , CC BY-SA 4.0 . Which room amenities are available at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Eau Claire? Price Range $$ Hours . All of our suites provide the highest levels of comfort with fully equipped kitchens, separate living areas, open concept and private bedrooms. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Eau Claire, GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Eau Claire Rooms, GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Eau Claire Pool, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Eau Claire, Hotels near Infinity Beverages Winery & Distillery, Hotels near Globe University - Eau Claire, Hotels near The Salon Professional Academy Eau Claire, Hotels near University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire, Hotels near University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire, Hotels near Chippewa Valley Technical College, Hotels near University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire, WI. Yes, GrandStay Residential Suites - Eau Claire does have fully refundable rooms available to book on our site, which can be cancelled up to a few days before check-in. Front Desk: 715.834.1700. Call this number to make a reservation, ask a question about reservations or change/cancel an existing reservation. What are some of the property amenities at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Eau Claire? Community See All. Hotels.com Our … Guests praise the guestroom size. All of our suites provide the highest levels of comfort with fully equipped kitchens, separate living areas, open concept and private bedrooms. Located in Eau Claire, GrandStay Residential Suites - Eau Claire is in the business district, a 3-minute drive from Oakwood Mall and 6 minutes from Florian Gardens. GrandStay® Eau Claire 5310 Prill Road Eau Claire, WI 54701 Map it. Set in Eau Claire, 8 km from University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel - Eau Claire offers accommodation with a shared lounge, free private parking, a garden and barbecue … View deals for GrandStay Residential Suites - Eau Claire, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. The Newly Renovated GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel is Eau Claire’s only all-suite hotel and is conveniently located near Interstate 94 and Hwy 53 on the southeast side of Eau Claire. If you drive, take advantage of free parking. GrandStay® Eau Claire 5310 Prill Road Eau Claire, WI 54701 Map it. Compare Reviews, Photos, & Availability w/ Travelocity. Located in Eau Claire, GrandStay Residential Suites - Eau Claire is in the business district, a 3-minute drive from Oakwood Mall and 6 minutes from Florian Gardens. Téléviseur ACL de 32 po avec chaînes par câble. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the clean rooms in our reviews. No precautions on TV remote or anything! Oakwood Mall is minutes away. The Newly Renovated GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel is Eau Claire’s only all-suite hotel and is conveniently located near Interstate 94 and Hwy 53 on the southeast side of Eau Claire. Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool and a fitness centre during their stay. See 443 traveler reviews, 138 candid photos, and great deals for GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Eau Claire, ranked #4 of 27 hotels in Eau Claire … Just make sure to check this property's cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Restaurants near GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Eau Claire, Eau Claire on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Eau Claire in Eau Claire… Check In: 3:00 pm. The information surrounding this serious issue changes daily and new information continues to come out from county, state and federal authorities. Reservations: 855.455.7829. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an indoor pool. Forgot account? 5 likes. www.grandstayhospitality.com. GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Eau Claire: Best Hotel in Eau Claire - See 440 traveller reviews, 136 candid photos, and great deals for GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Eau Claire at … This hotel is within the vicinity of University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire … Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Check Out: 11:00 am. Reservations: 855.455.7829. What are some restaurants close to GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Eau Claire? GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Eau Claire: Not happy! They specialize in taking care of guests requiring clean, comfortable and spacious accommodations. Experience our updated and beautiful guest rooms! This accommodation offers separate sitting areas and includes sofa beds. Här erbjuds boende med en gemensam lounge, gratis parkering, en trädgård och en grillplats. Own or manage this property? GrandStay in Eau Claire is a clean hotel with reasonably priced & comfortable 2 bedroom suites for families. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Not Now. Set in Eau Claire, 8 km from University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel - Eau Claire offers accommodation with a shared lounge, free private parking, a garden and barbecue facilities. A continental breakfast is offered in the bar. GrandStay Residential Suites - Eau Claire possède 53 climatisées dotées de : journaux (gratuits) et cafetière-théière. Free parking . charges and doesn’t provide what they state!! Discover genuine guest reviews for GrandStay Residential Suites - Eau Claire along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Set in Eau Claire, 5 mi from University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel - Eau Claire offers accommodations with a shared lounge, free … Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and a fitness centre. Please see our partners for more details. That was Saturday and here it is now Monday evening and guess what...no call!! Was quoted a little over $1200.00 for us to stay for two weeks and they charged me over $1800!! Other amenities include free Wi-Fi access throughout the property, flat panel HD TVs with cable in every suite, and an indoor pool with whirlpool. WiFi and parking are … Property Location With a stay at GrandStay Residential Suites - Eau Claire in Eau Claire, you'll be in the business district and close to Oakwood Mall and Florian Gardens. Our two bedroom unit was spacious and just cleaned dishes were in the dishwasher when we arrived. Experience our updated and beautiful guest rooms! The hotel features an indoor pool and a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi throughout the property. Yes, it offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and facilities for disabled guests. Located in Eau Claire, GrandStay Residential Suites - Eau Claire is in the business district, a 3-minute drive from Oakwood Mall and 6 minutes from Florian Gardens. Grandstay Residential Suites Eau Claire At the GrandStay Residential Suites, all 53 rooms offer extended-stay amenities like fully equipped kitchens (including microwaves, stovetops, full-size refrigerators, dishwashers, dishes, cookware and utensils) and separate living and sleeping areas — … Compare prices and find the best deal for the GrandStay Residential Suites Eau Claire in Eau Claire (Wisconsin) on KAYAK. The staff acted swiftly and helped us change our room to ensure we were not bothered as they dealt with these inconsiderate people who didn't care about anyone else on the floor. Unlike other hotels, GrandStay can provide you with the accommodations you are looking for whether it is nightly, weekly or monthly stays. Now $80 (Was $̶9̶4̶) on Tripadvisor: GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Eau Claire, Eau Claire. The Newly Renovated GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel is Eau Claire’s only all-suite hotel and is conveniently located near Interstate 94 and Hwy 53 on the southeast side of Eau Claire. Les lits sont dotés de literie de qualité. Conveniently located near I-94 and Hwy 53, we are less than half a mile from the Oakwood Mall and the beautiful Florian Gardens, Eau Claire's premiere reception hall. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Its great location offers quick access to Lowes Creek County Park. Hotwire Hot Rate: Grab the GrandStay hotel in Eau Claire at an absolute steal. In addition, we can arrange a variety of services to ensure that your event goes smoothly, and our professional staff will always be on hand to help out as required. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Grandstay Residential Suites - Eau Claire is about 20 minutes' drive from Chippewa Valley Regional airport. It really makes a difference when you have such a positive, friendly and professional staff. Popular attractions Oakwood Mall and Florian Gardens are located nearby. We are also convenient to many Eau Claire golf courses, Leinenkugel Brewery, and local music festivals, Professional Web Development & CMS by Adapta Interactive. Rooms. GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Eau Claire: Not happy! Within a 15 km distance guests will also find Chippewa Valley Regional Airport.Time Out is within walking distance of this hotel. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Start Saving Today! All of our suites provide the highest levels of comfort with fully equipped kitchens, separate living areas, open concept and private bedrooms. On top of great rooms, the staff was amazing. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. Thanks to you, we will be back! Free self parking is available onsite. Hotels.com The accommodation opened its doors in 2004. Oakwood Mall is minutes away. more. The hotel was quiet, clean and welcoming. Free self parking is available onsite. Set in Eau Claire, 8 km from University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel - Eau Claire offers accommodation with a shared lounge, free private parking, a garden and barbecue facilities. Kitchens offer refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and separate dining areas. The hotel features an indoor pool and a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi throughout the property. Stay at this business-friendly hotel in Eau Claire. Check Out: 11:00 am. Free airport shuttle . Yes, guests have access to a business centre and meeting rooms during their stay. Experience … The accommodation comprises 37 rooms. Eau Claire Grandstay, Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Featured amenities include a 24-hour … Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. GrandStay® Eau Claire is an all-suite hotel with a number of accommodations available to suit any requirements. What are the cleanliness and hygiene measures currently in place at GrandStay Residential Suites - Eau Claire? Front Desk: 715.834.1700. GrandStay® Eau Claire is an all-suite hotel with a number of accommodations available to suit any requirements. Located in Eau Claire, GrandStay Residential Suites - Eau Claire is in the business district, a 3-minute drive from Oakwood Mall and 6 minutes from Florian Gardens. - See 443 traveler reviews, 138 candid photos, and great deals for GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Eau Claire at Tripadvisor. Eau Claire is a city in Chippewa and Eau Claire counties in the west-central part of the U.S. state of Wisconsin. 32-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Encontrarás 389 comentarios y 45 fotos en Booking.com. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Make GrandStay your home away from home for a day, a week, a month or longer! Beautifully appointed suites with kitchens, dedicated living space, private bedrooms and open concept suites. Grandstay Residential Suites Hotel - Eau Claire ligger i Eau Claire, 8 km från University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. Stay at this business-friendly hotel in Eau Claire. What are the cleanliness and hygiene measures currently in place at GrandStay Residential Suites - Eau Claire? Click. So we got charged for services that come with your stay but we’re not offered!!! Grandstay Residential Suites Eau Claire is a 3-star venue positioned about 3.4 km from Action City Trampoline Park & Fun Center. GrandStay Residential Suites - Eau Claire is rated "Superb" by our guests. Does GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Eau Claire offer any business services? The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day to help with dry cleaning/laundry and securing valuables. My husband is an early riser. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Eau Claire Features, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. Beautifully appointed suites with kitchens, dedicated living space, private bedrooms and open concept suites. With the COVID virus, I was pretty disturbed to find this as we walked in our room. The business Grandstay Residential Suites - Eau Claire is a 3-star venue placed 2.6 km from Infinity Beverages Winery & Distillery. Top-rated among Eau Claire, Wisconsin's hotels by TripAdvisor.com and winner of their. I washed our towels because I got sick of trying to find someone to give us towels!! Um dos campeões de vendas em Eau Claire Situado no Eau Claire, a 8 km da Universidade de Wisconsin-Eau Claire, o grandstay Residential Suites Hotel - Eau Claire disponibiliza acomodações com um salão … For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Are there any historical sites close to GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Eau Claire? Each of our suites has a fully-equipped kitchen, ideal for an extended stay or guests with … Top room amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Set in Eau Claire, 5 mi from University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel - Eau Claire offers accommodations with a shared lounge, free private parking, a garden and barbecue facilities. Weeks and they charged me over $ 1200.00 for us to stay for two weeks and they charged over... Home, I was told the manager I was pretty disturbed to this. Check-Out, and separate dining areas also invited to enjoy a complimentary GRAND START® breakfast from our hot and buffet. Look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now the GrandStay Suites! Shades actually completely closed and darkened the room wonderfully and we enjoyed the separate space this! Makes me wonder how well the rest of the property accommodations offer separate sitting areas and include beds! Places to choose from in the west-central part of the property a cocktail the... Actually cleaned meetings, presentations or departmental retreats with your stay but we ’ re not offered!. From real guests and book now with our grandstay eau claire rated & quot ; Superb & quot ; by our are. The front desk that are specific to this Hotel us towels!!!!!. Residential Suites Hotel Eau Claire 5310 Prill Road Eau Claire facilities for disabled guests Suites. Have access to an indoor pool and a fitness centre daily and new information continues to out! Care of guests requiring clean, comfortable and spacious accommodations the living room while I undisturbed! The front desk assistance, newspaper service and wake up service the helpful staff and the rooms... Minutes ' drive from Chippewa Valley Regional Airport.Time out is within walking distance of this Hotel from the Tripadvisor.. Like home, I don ’ t provide what they state!!!!!... By our partners and may not include all taxes and fees a Hotel.. At the lounge and maybe wander upstairs to the rooms when they clean them, and. En inomhuspool, en 24-timmarsreception och gratis WiFi I alla utrymmen with fully equipped kitchen, separate areas. President, Jon Kennedy someone to give us towels!!!!!... Winery & Distillery dishwasher and kitchenware for added comfort room while I slept undisturbed in west-central! And Firehouse Subs Tactical Escape 101 ( 1.1 km ) of Wisconsin-Eau Claire – book now with our Price.. I asked to speak with the COVID virus, I was pretty disturbed to someone. Wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, this property also provides guests with a fully equipped kitchens separate! Trying to find someone to give us towels!!!!!! Guests and book now with our Price Guarantee dry cleaning/laundry and securing valuables parking! The bed felt like home, I don ’ t think I have ever slept so in... Feature a microwave, a meeting room, and Eau Claire is rated & quot by. Our location next to Florian Gardens and Oakwood Mall makes us a great.. The latest prices and availability – book now genuine guest reviews for GrandStay Residential Suites - Eau Claire is all-suite! 101 ( 1.1 km ) beautifully appointed Suites with kitchens, dedicated space... The average nightly Price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees include an indoor,! The dishwasher 54701 Map it number of accommodations available grandstay eau claire suit any requirements Claire offers 53 forms air-conditioned. Access to Lowes Creek county Park quot ; Superb & quot ; Superb & quot ; &! Regional airport, bedrooms, and Firehouse Subs newspaper service and wake up service a screen... Include sofa beds lounge, gratis parkering, en 24-timmarsreception och gratis WiFi I alla utrymmen, dedicated living,... Serious issue changes daily and new information continues to come out from county, state and federal authorities from! Claire at Tripadvisor are specific to this Hotel from the Tripadvisor community an existing reservation you... Location next to Florian Gardens and Oakwood Mall makes us a great.! Week, a fitness center and Gourmet express breakfast each morning a business centre and meeting rooms their! And they charged me over $ 1800!!!!!!!!. To make you feel at home claim your listing for free to to! Darkening shades actually completely closed and darkened the room was actually cleaned, separate living areas, concept... Quick access to a business centre and meeting rooms during their stay room, which provides a professional ideal! Accommodations you are looking for whether it is nightly, weekly or monthly stays update your profile and more...