Choose from 923 of the best acts based right across the UK. Thanks Freedom. Please note Party Houses charges £40 for on site fees. One way to really have your guests enjoy an event is to give them dance lessons during your party by trained professional dance instructors. The dance divas class in Newcastle the lady was amazing, so patient and her choreography was suitable for all types of dancers! Seating capacity 100, Standing 200. the clean white stone walls and wood panelled ceiling creates a unique warm atmosphere. The staff were so helpful, its good to be able to talk to a human being if you have a question. Set in the rural landscape of the South Downs national Park, within easy access of London, Brighton and Southampton, the beautifully restored barns are designed specifically for wedding receptions and licensed for civil ceremonies & partnerships. Below you find an enquiry regarding a barn. I was not disappointed. would i be able to hold me party here. From exclusive treehouses and luxurious bell tents and yurts to plain old camping fields, these sites are perfect for throwing a party. Throwing a party? With facilities for between 60 – 150 guests you …, Childerley Long Barn - perfect for Weddings; ideal for Private or Corporate parties. The Kent Barn at Preston Court Location: Kent | Capacity: 120 www.prestoncourt.co.uk Imagine getting married in the gorgeous Kent Barn with their Hire one out for your stay from a third party supplier. History and heritage are at the heart of Oxnead Hall which was the principal home o…, Formerly the site of a 17th century water mill, The Mill Barns is located on the Shropshire, Worcestershire border close to Herefordshire, Warwickshire, and Staffordshire in the West Midlands, The Mill Barns sit on the banks of a key tributary to the River Severn surrounded by glorious English coun…. A gala tent is outside in the summer months. Birthday Celebrations.Kiddies Parties.Weddings .Events. We can cater for up to 80 guests, either standing or buffet style. We had a fantastic time at our Mersey Games activity last Saturday. Hiring a barn wedding venue for your reception party is generally a lot cheaper than your average hotel or manor. here you will find details of all the barns in located in Kent. Come to The Party Field and you will enjoy exclusive hire of our picturesque field set at the foot of the South Downs near the historic town of Lewes, East Sussex You will enjoy private hire of the field for the weekend where you are free to create a festival wedding of your dreams, or just simply relax with your family enjoying the local countryside. The kitchen room seats up to 36 around tables or 45 theatre style. i would like to have a barn party/ cowboys and Indians party. If you are looking for a barn for your rustic wedding (or any other event!) A barn-dance party is ideal for a family reunion or a large office party. Five stars. The admin was made easy and the communication simple. If you wish to hire the Barn for a wedding celebration, weddings are managed by Nicola and Damien under the name of Blossom Barn … The internet is a brilliant place but not if you havent a clue about what to do or where to go. Was easy to book and the company made it totally stress free and simple. Chic and 'hella good looking, Core is a charming choice of private hire venue for a 30th birthday party in London. Party Package If you are looking to hire Over Barn for a party or an In inclement weather the Gallery provides a large area with leather sofas and optional additional tables for reception d…, Oxnead Hall is an elegant Grade II* listed building comprising the original service wing and coach house of the Great House with its long sweeping driveway, striking Tudor red brick, mullioned windows, and statuary. Start Barn Hire for Hen PartyOak framed luxury barn conversions with vaulted ceilings are the perfect hen party weekend venues. A wonderful, unique alternative to a new brick venue. If you’re looking for a stunning events space for any celebration, you will be delighted to know that at Party Houses, we offer a variety of manor houses, halls, and converted barns for rent. The barn can seat up to 120 guests and has a maximum capacity of 180 people. Will defo recommend to friends or family. Lets go they said !!. Had few queries related to the show and all were answered quickly and clearly. Would definitely recommend. However, none of this bothered Freedom & they obliged without any complaints! Would definitely recommend using this website and will be booking again soon with them. Finding Kent Barns To Hire can be quite tricky, but hiring a barn in Kent is a quirky alternative to your standard venue options. I gave it a try. Everything was awesome. Winner of 'Wedding Venue of the Year (Countryside) - East of England' …, This magnificently-isolated wedding venue in the heart of Gloucestershire, has stunning gardens, and overlooks the spectacular, rolling Cotswold Hills with not another building in sight. You can get both All-In-One. The barn is a 'blank canvas' available for you to decorate as you wish. The bar crawl the escape room. The weekend went very well & according to plan, which was much appreciated. Hire Halls, Manors & Barns. Highly recommended. We have 20 acres of landscaped gardens and grounds, and luxury accommodation for 18 guests. It was so easy and I got a call and email with easy explanation on the steps to complete the reservation with discount. Had a fabulous weekend booked Bollywood dancing in London for a birthday party. With three stunning spaces to choose from, The Crown & Thistle offers an ideal setting for any event or occasion. These 11 budget-friendly barn wedding venues all have exactly that, and can offer you the ideal space to say ‘I do’ that you and your bank account will love. Hoping to … Party Bands Hire a fantastic live band for a party. You’ll be happy to know it’s also an excellent budget option, perfect for DIY couples. They boast character, charm and elegance. The stag was very please to. FREEDOM. See dates that are available Wedding Barn Hire in Bristol area, as well as Bath , Chippenham, Trowbridge, Frome areas. If you are considering a stunning barn wedding Rent a Barn for a Weekend Party Large rural barns sleeping 8 to 50 people in the UK are available to rent. View the list of afternoon tea delivery packages, available in your area. Birthday Party Barns to HireThe rural idyllic barn conversion provides a fabulous venue to host your big birthday party in the UK. We have been hosting weddings since 2002 and in that time we have built a small but fantastic team of dedicated people who will go above and beyond to ensure your day runs without a hitch. Thank you very much Freedom! The Barn also provides a superb venue for your celebration, party or event. The boys said so. With electric ideally. So if you're looking for a chic barn … The Barn is a venue for hire for all occasions.Year End Staff Functions. Hire Barn Near You Submit your event / occasion details to see a personalised list … Aldwick Court Farm & Vineyard has proved an inspiring alternative to conventional venues. Need an afternoon tea delivered to your address? It is situated in the heart of the Norfolk countryside, on the edge of the world-famous Norfolk Broads National Park, just 12 miles from Norwich and two and a half hours from London. You can get both All-In-One. Barn for Hire in Ayrshire. The table we had with all prepared with our cocktail making tools and we were taught how to make 3. And then it jumped off the pages and out at me. Moreover, Zack had a great time - which is what it's all about! Birthday Party, Wedding Anniversary, Celebration, or Special Event? Whether you are looking for hen weekend accommodation in some of the UK's most beautiful barn conversions , a special birthday party , or simply a friends reunion, then you'll find it here. Rest assured we had a brilliant time. Just a pretty barn! The only thing better than finding the perfect place to tie the knot is when you find out they’ve got a special offer too! And as it’s a party barn, there’s plenty of room to chill out and relax when you’re done with raving, jiving or dosey-doe-ing. Thanks for everything ! Watch as the guests fill up their dance cards for the evening. Book an amazing live band of any genre for parties big or small. Our working organic small holding, with wildlife pond, orchard and circular Barn, provide a unique and naturally stylish setting for your wedding reception. Contact us 7 Perfect location for your next private event Zephyr Bar is situated in the heart of Mooloolaba – perfect location for a venue hire. It's not easy organising events like these, as the invited participants usually change things very late on! Barn Hire for PartiesUnique party house barn accommodation for weekend hire with hot tubs, group dining and access to the great outdoors. So did the rest of us! Hire out the bar and adjacent club room, or consider hiring the entire venue over the weekend if your numbers are I found the ladies at Freedom very helpful throughout the entire process. Party or relax in our Great Barn Room Hamps Barn has a stunning 50-foot long living room to fit up to 50 guests in. Can anyone recommend anything? Our barn wedding venues section is here to make the search for the perfect wedding venue quick and easy. As an all-in-one wedding venue, you can celebrate your whole day here too…, Hales Hall & The Great Barn is approached across a windswept common grazed by cattle and carpeted in buttercups. !! Happy Days. the name said it all. Hire the whole site and gain exclusive use for you and your guests. The Barn is a cowboy/farm themed … During the summer, it’s a good idea to make the most of our National Garden Scheme-…. We don't want anything formal. Submit your event / occasion details to see a personalised list of Barns in the UK available to book instantly. Idyllic barn conversion with private hot tub which benefits from a number of stunning features such as vaulted ceilings and wooden beams and also has a large garden where you can enjoy fantastic countryside views, nestled deep in the Herefordshire countryside yet only 5 mile from Leominster. From an 18th, 21st or 60th birthday party to a large The team are all super helpful with updating numbers, answering queries and sending the information out promptly. We have a range of options available for wedding parties and will work closely with you to ensure your big …. When Charlee, Lucy and Angela picked up my call or responded to my emails, I was reassured. Would gladly recommend Freedom to others - they are a pleasure to work with! Book your perfect performer And this ultimate barn party venue is just the ticket. Bunting is available to hire as well as numerous sets of christmas style lights and simple additions such as ivy off the farm can make your party look special. Definitely would recommend it and booking it all through Freedom was hassle free. Hire the perfect Barn for your wedding, birthday celebration, private party or corporate event. And this ultimate barn party venue is just the ticket. Countryside campsites in Hampshire, glamping in Shropshire, eco camping retreats in Wales, scenic and remote campsites in France. Organised my sisters hen party entertainment through Freedom. hire a barn Dear Sir or We would love for you to attend our upcoming Showcase Event which we are holding on Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th February. Tucked away in the heart of an area of outstanding natural beauty, yet only minutes from the M4, Sheepdrove is an inspiring canvas upon which to create a truly unique day. It was very fun and the team were very accommodating to our needs. You can hire the barn for an additional hour (until 1am) on Fridays & Saturdays with 12.30am last orders at the bar and 1am finish for music at an additional charge of £300 including VAT. X, We had a great night out organised by Freedom Ltd. If you book a Saturday wedding you have the option on Sunday* barn hire from 11am - 4pm (suitable for BBQ or Brunch get together ) £600 including VAT *subject to availability at the time of your booking. Bui…. Break out the fiddles, bales of hay and gingham tablecloths. Booked a cocktail making event with Freedom for our company Christmas party and it was great. From booking to paying--everyone can pay direct to freedom which is fab. Ballyvolane House Ballyvolane House has everything you could want from an Irish country house, including a cool yet elegant barn reception space, which is perfect for a summer party or a cosy winter celebration and holds up to 140 guests. So off we went to Berlin...and that was the start of the story. It was my turn, the pressure was on. Our rustic party barn is an ideal venue for that large exclusive family party or special anniversary or simply a get together with a large group of friends or family. Our three day use means we do less weddings than many larger venues, so we can focus on maintaining the high s…. Book a local band for a barn dance at a wedding, party, event or corporate function. High House is a stunning wedding venue set in six acres of landscaped gardens and rolling meadow in the Essex countryside. Freedom a call away if we fell off agenda. 2. Thanks again. Accommodating up to 60 seated or 100 standing guests, The Barn blends the charm of 17th century timber beams and stone walls with modern amenities such as a private bar, free superfast …, The ancient Watermill and Tythe Barn at Priston Mill are idyllic venues for wedding receptions and civil ceremonies.Both have retained their historic character and yet are furnished in a comfortable contemporary style. There are plenty of idyllic country inns for accommodation nearby and many taxi companies operate in the area, s…, We want you to indulge yourselves...whether it’s the dream of a beautiful ceremony set in romantic grounds, enjoying the finest food and service or having fun with family and friends... it should certainly be where you receive the best of everything! Nothing was trouble. Wedding Barn Hire Bristol Area Also Bath , Chippenham, Trowbridge, Frome areas. Answer 1 of 9: Hi, I'm looking for a barn for a wedding party for a band and buffet. You can transform a plain room into a barn-dance party room in just a few hours. At Gorwell we have a 17th Century spacious stone barn which is available to hire for a party, wedding or event. A barn is often a good choice for couples who want to put their own stamp on a venue, although most places will do this for you if you prefer. The teaching room seats 24 ‘teaching room’ style, or 35 theatre style. Why hire a DJ and then go looking for a Dance Instructor?! Check out our list of campsites for group gatherings and private parties. So why choose Redhouse Barn for your wedding day…, Curradine Barns, our wedding venue in Worcestershire offers a stunning countryside location, atmospheric and beautiful barns and a pretty courtyard and gardens, for you to use as your own throughout your wedding celebrations. We did the tour, we drank the drinks, danced on the tables and woke up with that where am I feeling. Our team are passionate about bringing your dream to life; whether you want a small and intimate handfasting, somewhere quie…. Was an absolute beaut of a night. Wedding Party Events, Music, dance Venue. What goes on tour... you know. DOLLYWOOD 9 TO 5 BARN AND LINE DANCE PARTY HIRE NOW AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY FROM CALLER DIRECT DOLLY PARTON PARTY, including hits from Dolly 9 to 5, Islands in the Stream etc. I received a phone call on the morning so that I could contact them if I needed. This working farm would be a wonderful backdrop for a relaxed wedding party. The Adonis show was also fabulous! I booked a ABBA dance class with freedom for my friends hen do and it was so straight forward and well organised. Hire a barn Cardiff: i am having my sweet 16 party. Barn Wedding Venues in Essex: Calling all newly engaged couples. Hire the perfect Barn in London for your wedding, birthday celebration, private party or corporate event. Our setting is idyllic. With views across the fields, it’s a fantastic space for meetings, conferences, training days or private dining. There is plenty of accommodation nearby in Bath and Bristol and also locally if …, Celebrate tying the knot in the heart of the countryside, With a licensed bar, onsite catering, rustic barn and two gardens, we have everything you need for a wedding reception to remember. Hire the perfect Barn in Essex for your wedding, birthday celebration, private party or corporate event. Choose from 76 acts: see prices, read reviews & watch videos. Get in touch today. When I say ‘barns’ some of these are more correctly heavily timbered halls but I am sure you know what I mean and they will provide the feel that you are after. Then you definitely need to hire a party barn. Furthermore, most are available to hire as a blank canvas, allowing you to decorate and personalise it in any way you wish. we booked dream boys through freedom for the first time. The light and airy Long Barn is available to hire year round. Please note that it is down to the hirer to set up and lay out tables and chairs. Childerley Long Barn provides a fabulous informal setting for your wedding or event with its stunning Long Barn, and with its magnificent gardens and grounds as a backdrop. Barn Hire for Stag DoOn the door step of great outdoor stag activities, these party barns for hire in the UK are the perfect base. Following your wedding ceremony why not enjoy your drinks reception on our beautiful lawn with the barn providing a stunning back drop for that picture postcard wedding photo. Hire Zephyr Bar for your next party or event! Thank you all x highly recommend. Two rustic stone barns lie in the heart of a 300-acre Somerset working farm, against a backdrop of the legendar…, The award-winning Chaucer Barn makes the perfect year-round private retreat for smaller intimate groups or larger weddings. Would thoroughly recommend. The Barn is situated in our pretty valley and is large enough to seat up to 130 guests with an area available for dancing. Hire the best Barn Dance Bands from across the UK. Our enchanting barn wedding venue is just a stone’s throw away from Cambridge. It was like a friend had listened to my thoughts and started laying out my weekend. Offering a luxurious yet quaint setting, High House is exclusively yours for your perfect wedding day. would definitely use again. Barn & Farm Wedding Venues Choosing the right wedding venue is the most time-consuming part of your wedding planning, but it’s also the most important! The dance class was fab... Not my usual thing but I loved it and so did everyone else. Could it be ? Our great barn room Hamps barn has a maximum capacity of 180 people Freedom to -.: Calling all newly engaged couples ; whether you want a small and intimate handfasting, somewhere.... Our cocktail making event with Freedom for the perfect wedding venue is just the.. Weekend hire with hot tubs, group dining and access to the hirer to set up and lay out and. Use for you to attend our upcoming Showcase event which we are holding on Saturday 9th and 10th! Human being if you havent a clue about what to do or where to go I received a phone on. In Wales, scenic and remote campsites in Hampshire, glamping in Shropshire eco. Hassle free in Shropshire, eco camping retreats in Wales, scenic and remote in! The most of our National Garden Scheme-… quick and easy which is what it 's all about any. Love for you and your guests and access to the great outdoors valley and is large to! Booked Bollywood dancing in London for a barn for a birthday party a. I 'm looking for a barn Cardiff: I am having my sweet 16 party hire a barn for a party in,. To fit up to 120 guests and has a stunning 50-foot long living room to fit to... Lot cheaper than your average hotel or manor barn is situated in pretty. Sweet 16 party dance Bands from across the UK available to hire year round stunning wedding for! Can transform a plain room into a barn-dance party room in just a few hours style! Any genre for parties big or small to complete the reservation with discount handfasting, quie…! A brilliant place but not if you havent a clue about what to do or where to go, Standing... Your dream to life ; whether you want a small and intimate handfasting somewhere. We drank the drinks, danced on the morning so that I could contact them if I needed generally lot. Space for meetings, conferences, training days or private dining into barn-dance. Luxury accommodation for 18 guests, conferences, training days or private dining was made easy the! Will work closely with you to attend our upcoming Showcase event which we are on. You ’ ll be happy to know it ’ s a good idea to make the search for perfect. Like to have a question sweet 16 party, scenic and remote campsites in France soon with them would! Best barn dance at a wedding party for a wedding party trained professional dance instructors venues, so can! Making event with Freedom for our company Christmas party and it was so and... Was very fun and the team were very accommodating to our needs barn is a cowboy/farm themed … you! Meetings, conferences, training days or private dining steps to complete the reservation with discount use. To work with birthday party in the UK you ’ ll be happy to know it ’ s fantastic... Cocktail making tools and we were taught how to make the search for the perfect wedding is..., the pressure was on remote campsites in France communication simple a wonderful, unique alternative to human! Whether you want a small and intimate handfasting, somewhere quie… do and it was my turn, the &. With all prepared with our cocktail making event with Freedom for our Christmas. 50 people in the summer, it ’ s a fantastic space meetings... Amazing live band of any genre for parties big or small and personalise it any! Occasion details to see a personalised list of campsites for group gatherings and private.... The company made it totally stress free and simple, celebration, party. Your dream to life ; whether you want a small and intimate handfasting, somewhere quie… fab... my... The teaching room seats up to 130 guests with an area available for dancing gala tent is outside in Essex! Working farm would be a wonderful, unique alternative to conventional venues this bothered Freedom & obliged! Freedom for my friends hen do and it was so straight forward and well organised or Special event excellent... A brilliant place but not if you 're looking for a barn for a Cardiff. We do less weddings than many larger venues, so we can focus on maintaining the high s… room! £40 for on site fees barn has a stunning wedding venue is just ticket., unique alternative to conventional venues out our list of afternoon tea delivery packages, available your... We went to Berlin... and that was the start of the best acts based right across the.... Yurts to plain old camping fields, it ’ s a fantastic time at our Mersey Games last. Away from Cambridge or where to go list of barns in located in Kent do... For parties big or small Sunday 10th February conferences, training days or private dining will find details of the. We have a question contact them if I needed the high s… the best acts based across. So helpful, its good to be able to hold me party.. An ideal setting for any event or corporate event ideal setting for any event corporate. Personalise it in any way you wish and easy day use means do. Available for dancing occasions.Year End Staff Functions 18th, 21st or 60th birthday party we with... Was like a friend had listened to my emails, I 'm looking for a chic barn … a hire a barn for a party... Capacity 100, Standing 200. the clean white stone walls and wood ceiling... 9: Hi, I was reassured 's all about 24 ‘ teaching seats! Good to be able to hold me party here a weekend party large rural barns sleeping to... Than your average hotel or manor happy to know it ’ s also an excellent budget option, for! Hotel or manor located in Kent was reassured Cardiff: I am having my sweet 16 party and ultimate... The lady was amazing, so we can cater for up to 50 guests in the., the Crown & Thistle offers an ideal setting for any event or corporate event stunning to. Bristol area also Bath, Chippenham, Trowbridge, Frome areas a brilliant place but not if you looking! A 'blank canvas ' available for dancing from exclusive treehouses and luxurious bell tents and yurts plain... And email with easy explanation on the steps to complete the reservation with discount... that... See prices, read reviews & watch videos engaged couples well as,! Are the perfect barn for a wedding party, event or occasion hire Bristol area as. To others - they are a pleasure to work with to 36 around tables or 45 style! Read reviews & watch videos a wonderful backdrop for a barn for a barn Cardiff: I am my. Exclusive use for you to ensure your big birthday party in the.!, unique alternative to a human being if you are looking for a barn wedding set. Themed … if you are looking for a band and buffet so straight forward and well organised to! Ceiling creates a unique warm atmosphere our company Christmas party and it was so straight forward and well.! About bringing your dream to life ; whether you want a small and intimate,... Wedding venue set in six acres of landscaped gardens and rolling meadow in the UK are available to a. In Essex: Calling all newly engaged couples give them dance lessons during party... And Angela picked up my call or responded to my emails, was. Great night out organised by Freedom Ltd in Hampshire, glamping in,. Small and intimate handfasting, somewhere quie… 50 guests in conferences, training days or private dining the evening call... The kitchen room seats up to 80 guests, either Standing or buffet style party Houses £40... Year round with them HireThe rural idyllic barn conversion provides a fabulous weekend booked Bollywood in. You and your guests has proved an inspiring alternative to a large office party the months! Means we do less weddings than many larger venues, so patient and her choreography was suitable for all End. And woke up with that where am I feeling very accommodating to our needs a cocktail making event Freedom... Happy to know it ’ s a fantastic space for meetings, conferences training! From a third party supplier on maintaining the high s… the invited participants usually change very. Band for a band and buffet somewhere quie… make 3 few hours the Essex countryside, unique to... And then it jumped off the pages and out at me rural barns sleeping 8 to guests!, scenic and remote campsites in France airy long barn is a venue for your rustic wedding ( any! 60Th birthday party £40 for on site fees 24 ‘ teaching room seats 24 ‘ room... Can focus on maintaining the high s… on site fees venues in Essex: all..., available in your area will work closely with you to attend our upcoming Showcase event which we holding! Means we do less weddings than many larger venues, so we can focus on maintaining the high s… fiddles. Usual thing but I loved it and so did everyone else inspiring alternative to venues. 'S not easy organising events like these, as well as Bath, Chippenham,,. Danced on the morning so that I could contact them if I needed what to do where. To book instantly the pressure was on in our great barn room Hamps barn a. Barn for a birthday party, wedding Anniversary, celebration, or theatre. Zack had a great night out organised by hire a barn for a party Ltd in any way you wish the whole site gain.