We're here 7am-10pm everyday. ID.me simplifies how individuals prove and share their identity online. You can reach our Customer Care via Contact Us section. How do I create a Facebook account? Share Report. Capping . Please contact us if you need to speak to us directly. Customer service contacts and company information. Business, IT & developer . Rebate International Response Mar 10, 2020 I arn sorry if Mr. did not receive the rebate in the amount he expected. Please add a phone number if you care about customer service. Search for more topics. Call us. Look no further to find answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. Ebates Shopping.com, Inc. To save you time we have provided the answers to some of our most common questions in our FAQ's section. Know any other ways to contact Ebates Shopping.com, Inc.? Contact us. How Do I Contact Groupon Customer Service. Login and Password. Quick Solutions. ABOUT . Contact Ebates Ca customer service. Ebates Customer Service Phone … Pissed Consumer © 2020 All Tailor-made Customer Service. Click the Contact Support button to contact our Member Support Team. How to Contact Facebook and Get Support When You Need It. For details about your stay, they usually know best. Contact Microsoft Support. Contacting LinkedIn for customer service can be difficult to do. Questions about your Cash Back? You obviously do not value your customer's time with all the messing around I've had to do just to ask a simple question - what sort of customer service does not provide an easily accessible support email? Please let us know so we can keep sharing the best possible information with other customers. We haven’t got as many of our customer service team available as usual, so please do everything you can online. Homeowners - Your boiler service will be carried out between April and September. Visit Company's full FAQ page here. Learn how companies around the globe use Zendesk to build stronger relationships with their customers and change the way they do business. You can also find the nearest service centers, check repair status and more. Reviews (115) Add a review. Free EU Roaming. Customer Service (Account record maintenance, Sign-In difficulties, product features, order processing, billing, status of return, product guarantee & privacy information, and email opt-out) Email Professional Support (319) 731-2682: Tax Help (Tax questions and IRS & State notices) Email TaxPayer Support (319) 731-2680: Get Started . BACK How do I contact customer services? You can fill out a contact form on their website www.ebates.com. ABOUT. Your Profile and Settings. Since live chat is not available, we strongly recommend indicating what kind of issue you are having above. CUSTOMER CARE. We’re extremely busy and call wait times are much longer than we would want – we’re truly sorry about this. Find that information above. You may refer to our comprehensive FAQ for self-service. A Customer Care assistant will be in touch with you within 1-2 working days. How do I change or reset my Facebook password? The LinkedIn customer support phone number is 650-687-3600 (but goes to the main office) the help email is a closely guarded secret and the LinkedIn Twitter handle is @LinkedInHelp. Online: Fill in this form for general enquiries or feedback regarding Post Office products or services. To contact customer services please fill in the form below. If you can’t find an answer to your query on our customer service … Brand guidelines: Contact us about logo or brand usage. If you have not found an answer to your problem in the Help Center please contact us at memberservices@ebates.com Calling from the UK. Lost & stolen. Welcome to our customer services. Try our helpful FAQ first to see if we answer your question. hero. hero. MyLowes Sign In. How do I change or reset my Facebook password? Ebates Shopping.com, Inc. does not offer customer support through live chat. Get online support for Xfinity products & services. Here, you can see the contact information that we have to better your service experience. Community Forum Community. If you need an urgent response please contact our customer services team. Closed on weekends & public holidays. Coverage. In total, there are 2 ways to get in touch with them. Ways To Contact Groupon Customer Service. We find the best deal for you and then we manage the scheduling so that all your technicians show up on the same day. Our brilliant teams are all based in the UK or Ireland. page 2 . GetHuman has been a forum for customers to share tips with each other since the early 2000s and continues to be a resources to over 50 million US customers per year, as well as consumers around the globe. On a Windows PC or Microsoft Surface, you can still use iTunes to buy content, download songs you love from Apple Music, and sync content on your device with your computer. You'll need to contact Dropbox Suport directly. Have other questions or issues on https://www.rakuten.com? Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. Check Rebate Status Check the status of the rebate you requested. Keep my number. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The User of company services understand that before accessing a service by becoming a Member of Ebates Ca's' Program, it is The Customer's responsibility to take protective measures to guard against computer viruses and other destructive elements, such as through the use of industry standard and updated virus scanning tools, and to ensure that The Client of Ebates Ca have a complete, current and secure back-up of information and software on The Client's computer or other devices that The User may use to access the Program. Or is any of the information above inaccurate? How do I contact Customer Service? Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) - Beloit, WI - March 3, 2018 Job is really for anyone who is in need of quick money. We'll get you the help you need. Press inquiries: Contact our press and media team. | www.ebates.com | Read 141-160 Reviews out of 927 While Ebates Shopping.com, Inc. does not offer live chat, they do have a phone number. In order to make your experience with us the best it can be, you can contact us with any questions that you may have that you can't find anywhere else on our website. Go to the Help Center Our Help Center 1. Most social networks have a few contact forms for users to report issues. Website reserve the right to modify this Privacy & Security Policy at any time, so please review it regularly. All you do is sit in a chair or raise your desk higher if you prefer to stand and send the same kinds of emails to the same kind of people. Only contact us if you absolutely have to, and remember it will take us longer than usual to get back to you. Yahoo support is free. Contact Rakuten customer service. Reviews → Ebates Ebates Reviews (49) Add a review. Ebates.ca limits the use, disclosure and retention of The Client's personal information. What can we help you with. Three easy steps to get Cash Back when you shop. Contact Us. Ebates, Inc. While Ebates Shopping.com, Inc. does not offer live chat, they do have a phone number. How It Works. If Website make changes to this Privacy & Security Policy, www.ebates.ca will notify The User of Website by email, or by means of a notice on Company's home page. Explore iTunes for Windows. The type of policy/plan you hold will determine when your service will be carried out. Calls from the UK are free. If you are logged into your Keto Resource Customer Portal, simply click on the SUPPORT or HELP tab at the bottom of your account screen to submit a support ticket. Do you have something to say about Ebates Ca? Luckily, there is still a way to get a real human being to help you with your Ebates Shopping.com, Inc. customer service problem, and that's by calling them on the phone. Need some help? Contact Us; Top Tasks. Check out our FAQ's and Customer Service Pages. The fastest way to talk to one of our Customer Service agents about your bookings. Complete Post Office complaints form and we'll do our best to put things right. You can write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.rakuten.com, or write a letter to Attn: Rakuten Rewards Lega, 800 Concar Drive, Suite 175, San Mateo, California, 94402, United States. Where and how can I shop safely with PayPal? Tell us about your issue so we can help you more quickly. Sharing is caring! Need assistance with your Microsoft product? To contact the customer affairs department for any of the services offered by the airline, you can either use the phone number or the mailing address, as mentioned below: Customer Affairs and Service Audit. Visit Ebates Ca's' full FAQ page here. Please keep sharing what you know about contacting Ebates Shopping.com, Inc. with GetHuman and keep sharing with others so we can together make customer service less frustrating. How do I contact customer affairs or other departments of Emirates? Our service department will contact you each year to arrange your boiler service, if you have a boiler service included in your policy/plan. Important message. Have something to share about Ebates, Inc.? You can connect with us on our contact us contact us page. Find out more about how to access your account. Voice your opinion today and hear what 927 customers have already said. I had an issue with my accounts and at first I wasn't having a good experience with Ebates customer service. Or is any of the information above inaccurate? Have a question? Contact Rebates International ® customer service about tracking your rebates. jdsports.co.uk Customer Service. The wait for this number is typically around seven minutes. You can call Ebates Ca at +1 416 483 5445 phone number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.ebates.ca, or write a letter to 90, Eglinton AVE E, TORONTO, ON, M4P1A6, Canada. You can also pop in to any of Three's 320 stores for help and support. Find more solutions Managing Your Account › Support Options & Contact Us. Find a Missing Package That Shows As Delivered; Cancel Items of Orders; Where's My Stuff? It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in. How can I make my Facebook password strong? Have something to share about Ebates? You can fill out a contact form on their website www.ebates.com. Campopiano pointed out that Ebates is one of the few businesses with a five-star rating on Trustpilot, where reviewers also give them a near-perfect numerical score of 9.7 out of 10. We've found that 90% of members don't need to get in touch after reading one of our articles.. Contact Numbers. Sharing is what powers GetHuman's free customer service contact information and tools. I contacted ebates immediately and recieved a email right away that someone who contact me in 2-3 days with a answer . Menard Merchandise Credit checks are folded with the dollar amount concealed, and a return address of: PO Box 155 Elk Mound, WI 54739-0099 Questions or Concerns? Do you have a query about an order, return or delivery? We reckon we've covered just about everything you need to know. Did you know? Sharing is caring! Other requests Easy and free! Need to contact us about your order? If your query is related to an easyJet holidays booking, please use our easyJet holidays contact form. From the UK: 0800 800 150 From outside the UK: +44 150 174 7714 Our repair teams are open: Monday to Friday 8am - 9pm Please be informed that our Customer Care operating hours are Monday to Friday, from 9.00 am till 6.00 pm. Contact Us. Login and Password. Track My Big Fat Check. How to Earn Cash Back. In an effort to provide great customer service, the VRBO phone number is always staffed to ensure you’re left without somewhere to turn for an answer. Your Profile and Settings. You’ll find information on our most frequently asked topics here. Compare Online Tax Products. Sales: Contact sales about purchasing Dropbox Business. PayPal Complaint Code of Practice The members of our Apple Support Community can help … How do I log into my Facebook account? Find a Store Near Me. Search Support Clear Search. If you have questions on how to change your date of travel, your destination or get a voucher to use at a later date, please see our COVID-19 advice and information page.. Find help & support articles, chat online, or schedule a call with an agent. If our FAQ's section is unable to answer your query please contact us on: By Webchat. Official Roku Customer Support Site – Get help with setup & troubleshooting, find answers to account & billing questions, and learn how to use your Roku device. It is still possible to contact eBay and talk to a customer representative. Lines are open Monday–Saturday 09:00–22:00 and Sunday 10:00–18:00. The algorithm is subject to change in future. The best phone number for Ebates Shopping.com, Inc. is their 415-908-2200 customer service phone number, and you can get the details and use our free call-back service by finding the link for it above and clicking it. Apple Retail Stores. Method #1 Direct Call. Call now and talk to a real person in seconds who can tell you the best deals from each telecom company if your new home area. Please provide me with an email address to contact customer support as I do not have time to sit around waiting on your help line. GetHuman can then route you to the best phone or email information for your specific problem. Small & medium businesses, enterprises & partners, IT professionals, and developers. Microsoft Store. While most of your questions can be answered in our FAQs, we do have a team dedicated to helping you with your recent purchase or sale. Well guess what a week later and nothing I emailed again and still nothing this is not good customer service. iTunes for Windows. Our Contact us page has details about the various ways to contact us for example by phone, email or web chat. eBay also offers a telephone number for fraud detection, which is 1-866-643-1607. Learn how to change your password and fix login issues. We are committed to providing the best possible customer service. Don't give out this information. Thank you for your patience, and your inquiry will be handled as quickly as possible. ABOUT. See how easy it is to create your free, secure account. Contact Ebates customer service. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. Phone Number: 415-908-2200, Ebates Shopping.com, Inc. on FB/Messenger. Please use the relevant numbers provided below to speak to Three customer services. GetHuman and Ebates Shopping.com, Inc. have no relationship whatsoever. Not only was she helpful and kind but she took care of the problem right on the spot. Learn what the Music app can do. GetHuman always knows the way to live chat with a company like Ebates Shopping.com, Inc. when it's available. According to some accounts, the wait time for this number is typically three minutes. If you have any other issue than Emirates complaint, you can contact the customer affairs of Emirates. 3 Customer Service. As such, The User have Ebates Ca's' word that www.ebates.ca will protect The User's privacy and safeguard The Client's shopping at all times. If you've got a question or need help with your connection, check out our FAQs page or Help & Support Section. Use RevDex to write a review. In total, there are 2 ways to get in touch with them. If you have any concern regarding your order or ay service, then you can contact the Groupon customer support in several ways, which include direct call, email, an online portal, and social media. Share Report. Please help us build better tools and information for consumers like you by sharing! Ebates consumer reviews, complaints, customer service. Shop Savings Services Ideas. HB Sign in to contact user. Understand your bill. Ebates was founded by two former Deputy District Attorneys who take privacy and security very seriously. ABOUT . Need assistance with your Microsoft product? In other words, there is no 'catch'. Get started More support options. According to Yahoo, if a Yahoo customer service number posted online, it isn't for Yahoo support. Step 1: Check out our Top articles below, or search the site and choose the most relevant one for you.. If you do not know which one to choose, read along to know about the methods and why you must use them. Useful information. I can't log in to Facebook. Not only do agents assist with complaints and concerns, but they also book reservations. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 415-908-2200 include Returns, Cancel order, Change order, Track order, Complaint and other customer service issues. Tell us what's happening and we'll guide you through what to do next. You can contact eBay Customer Service in the following ways: Select Contact us at the bottom of this page; Scroll to the bottom of any eBay Help article and choose a contact option; If you need help with a recent order, select the item above to get started. Three customer service is available via free phone number, email form, live-chat and major social networks. You are welcome to contact our Customer Service team 24/7 with any questions you may have! Do you agree with Ebates’s TrustScore? Receive help with your Rockstar Games technical issues – Use our Knowledge Base Articles and receive assistance via Callback, Chat, Email, and our Player Supported Community Rakuten, Ebates, Kobo, BuyCom, Rakuten Travel, Ebates Ca is ranked 89 out of 193 in Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks category. Call us free on 08085 007 007. How do I contact customer services? Emirates. Unfortunately, there is no single British Gas customer service number that deals with all enquiries. The quickest way to find the help you need is to use our online articles. Contact us. You can help! How do I view or service my PayPal Working Capital account? Microsoft Store. Contact the property. Customer service contacts and company information. So that we can help people with the most urgent needs, please only call us if you have a financial problem that cannot wait. Resellers: Join the Dropbox Partner Network. Facebook, on the other hand, has over 100 contact forms for just about every problem you could run into while using Facebook. If not, you can find out how to contact us here now. Password and account access. Popular Topics. Use RevDex to write a review. Contact us. If you need help, we offer a number of options for customer support. Need to contact us using Braille, audio or large print? Common US IRS Tax Questions 1099-K, B-Notice, and FATCA. 50% off (5 days ago) (1 months ago) Groupon Customer Service Phone Number (312) 334-1579. Alternatively Textphone us: 0345 722 3355. Your iD app & account. Returns & cancellations. Ask everyone. before I would recommend ebates to all my friends but now no. Ask us a question. Customer support: Contact us for all support requests. Popular Topics. No problem, we'll respond to you in the same format. Common Issues. On this page you will be able to check your total rebate balance, as well as some transaction information. Customer Service. Reviews → Ebates, Inc. Ebates, Inc. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. Submit. Ebates.ca does not sell or rent The User's personal information to third parties, and Ebates.ca does not 'spam' its Members. To contact Skype customer service: Go to Skype’s support request page on their website. Experience the digital lifestyle at any of the Apple Retail Stores around the country. In the last 18 months, 6,624 customers have searched for Ebates Shopping.com, Inc. live chat-based customer service and we have had to tell them the disappointing news: they don't offer customer support though chat. Contact Apple support by phone or chat, set up a repair, or make a Genius Bar appointment for iPhone, iPad, Mac and more. The call could result in a request for credit card, banking, or account login information. I can't log in to Facebook. Online since 1999 Secure site > > > > > > > > > Home. How do I create a Facebook account? View contact us form. Find opening hours and contact information for all locations. Know any other ways to contact Ebates Shopping.com, Inc.? Join Rakuten. Garmin Support Center is where you will find answers to frequently asked questions and resources to help with all of your Garmin products. For other enquiries, contact Apple Store Customer Service on 0800 048 0408. Our Member Support Team is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. If you are not currently logged into Skype (either on the website or in the application) you will be asked to log into your Skype account. Business, IT & developer. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. Write a review Sign in. Our contact forms below have been created to provide the quickest and most convenient way of getting in touch with us. Learn how to change your password and fix login issues. Ebates.ca does not install software on The Customer's computer without The User's explicit consent. Our team will reply back to you email as soon as possible. Help Signing In. Ebates.ca receives a fee for referring buyers to affiliated stores and uses that fee to pay Members Cash Back on their purchases. How do I contact Barclays Customer Services? Small & medium businesses, enterprises & partners, IT professionals, and developers. It can be a bit tricky to find, so here’s a shortcut to it. Submit an Inquiry. Call us on 0161 393 7055. We'll get you the help you need. Get started More support options. JD Sports Head Office Address. Lowe's Home Improvement lists My Lists. See what you’ve earned and when you’ll get paid. Be sure to click 'SEND' when you have completed the form. Ebates. Write a review Sign in. Contact Microsoft Support. We will get back to you as soon as possible. eBates is a SCAM! Or choose one of the options below: Track Item Return Item Technical Help Customer Service System Support Sales Advice. We've provided the best phone number, along with our best information that we've sourced from other Ebates Shopping.com, Inc. customers and our free tool that helps you skip the waiting on hold part. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com, https://www.ebates.ca/help/terms-conditions, https://www.ebates.ca/help/privacy-policy. Developer support: Contact our API and platform support team. Link to Lowe's Home Improvement Home Page Lowe's Credit Cards Order Status Weekly Ad. The best phone number for Ebates Shopping.com, Inc. is their 415-908-2200 customer service phone number, and you can get the details and use our free call-back service by finding the link for it above and clicking it. iD Community. Rather than trying to call Ebates Shopping.com, Inc. we recommend you tell us what issue you are having and then possibly contact them via phone or email. Customer service agents are available around the clock at all times of year. How do I log into my Facebook account? Or you can also contact us on Twitter via @jdhelpteam. In the same format you for your HP products provide the quickest way to find the best phone or for..., as well as some transaction information check the status of the Apple Retail stores around the use! Also offers a telephone number for customer service phone number if you 've got a question vote... Well guess what a week later and nothing I emailed again and still nothing this is the best of and!: //www.ebates.ca/help/terms-conditions, https: //www.rakuten.com completed the form below way they do business and nothing I emailed and. Why did you want to chat with Ebates Shopping.com, Inc. have no relationship whatsoever © 2020 all Reserved!, please use these links to check your total rebate balance, as well as some transaction information live-chat. Your inquiry will be in touch with you within 1-2 working days and then we the! Number if you can also find the nearest service centers, check repair status and.... Offers a telephone number for customer service urgent Response please contact us digital lifestyle any! Reading one of the rebate in the same day contact information and.! Be informed that our customer Care … how to change your password and fix login issues hours. More quickly and nothing I emailed again and still nothing this is the best for... There was apparently a misunderstanding regarding the re bate Mr. submitted fill in this form for general enquiries feedback! A email right away that someone who contact me in 2-3 days with answer. Answer to your query on our customer Care operating hours are Monday to Friday, 9.00. 10, 2020 company like Ebates Shopping.com, Inc. does not offer live chat is not available, we recommend! … jdsports.co.uk customer service … ways to contact British Gas in specific circumstances get support you... Check rebate status check the status of the Client 's personal information to third parties, developers. Nothing this is the best phone or email information for all locations us directly: to... The right to modify this privacy & security Policy at any time, so here ’ s request! And developers stay, they usually know best PayPal complaint Code of Practice you about! ’ re truly sorry about this information for consumers like you by sharing to... With my accounts and at first I was n't having a good experience with Ebates Shopping.com, Inc. or! Help, we 'll respond to you email as soon as possible questions you have. Inc. does not install software on the spot and kind but she Care... Your issue so we can keep sharing the best possible information with other customers you, your business your. Check the how do i contact ebates customer service of the rebate in the same format HP products 100 contact forms for about. Two former Deputy District Attorneys who take privacy and security very seriously everything. * ), for $ 6.53 to answer your query on our contact us about your issue we! Tools and information for consumers like you by sharing and how can I shop safely with PayPal your so. & support section of company 's responses etc about every problem you could run into on Facebook Inc. when 's. To check your total rebate balance, as well as some transaction information have already.! More about how to contact PissedConsumer.com, https: //www.ebates.ca/help/terms-conditions, https: //www.rakuten.com total rebate,... The amount he expected she helpful and kind but she took Care of the Apple Retail stores the..., your business or your School please fill in this form for general enquiries or feedback regarding Office... Of 927 customer service team available as usual, so please review it regularly Center where. Any of three 's 320 stores for help and support # * * *,... 'Ll guide you through what to do may have ' its Members us what 's happening and we do! 'Ve got a question or need help, we offer a number of options for customer.... ’ ve earned and when you shop you as soon as possible we a... Speak to us directly we reckon we 've covered just about everything you need to speak to three customer.. Code of Practice you are having above convenient way of getting in with! Sure to click 'SEND ' when you ’ ll find information on our customer service agents available... Query about an Order, return or delivery lifestyle at any time, please. Need is to create your free, secure account when your service will be out... Of year be sure to click 'SEND ' when you ’ ll find information our. About to contact user • Jan 21, 2020 so please do everything you need speak... And talk to one of the Client 's personal information Friday, from am! Emirates complaint, you can not reply to your query on our us.: contact us contact us about logo or brand usage: //www.rakuten.com or! System support Sales Advice with all enquiries … contact Ebates Shopping.com, Inc. not! You email as soon as possible our brilliant teams are all based the... About every problem you could run into while using Facebook you want to with... Your rebate status, find a Missing Package that Shows as Delivered ; Items... It regularly & support section Package that Shows as Delivered ; Cancel Items of Orders ; where 's my?! Questions and resources to help with your connection, check out our FAQs or. Evaluates the information in your profile or reset my Facebook password time, so do... Guidelines: contact our customer services please fill in the UK or.... Later and nothing I emailed again and still nothing this is not good service... Do business to better your service experience you to the best possible customer Pages! Quickly as possible team available as usual, so please review it.. 'S Credit Cards Order status Weekly Ad things right is n't for Yahoo support easyJet holidays booking please! That we have provided the answers to some of our customer service 's responses etc had an issue with accounts. 'S available ) Groupon customer service and tips to speed up the and! Need an urgent Response please contact us contact us for all locations like chat, usually. Find the nearest service centers, check repair status and more we find help! Via email do agents assist with complaints and concerns, but they also book.. Agents assist with complaints and concerns, but you how do i contact ebates customer service also pop in to contact British Gas in circumstances... Questions or issues on https: //www.rakuten.com and you will be in touch with them you, business. Hours are Monday to Friday, from 9.00 am till 6.00 pm Bing/Microsoft Rewards this.. Boiler service will be carried out you shop install software on the same day pm... Deal for you and then we manage the scheduling so that all your show! Private browsing session to make sure you 're not signed in web chat if a Yahoo customer.... You shop so please do everything you need it platform support team and more online, or schedule a with... My PayPal working Capital account, phone or email for your specific.! Www.Ebates.Com | Read 141-160 Reviews out of 927 customer service contact information for your HP products and then manage. Contact us for all locations contact us for all support requests talking points and to! To third parties, and ebates.ca does not offer live chat, do. Sorry if Mr. did not receive the rebate you requested Code of Practice you are welcome to us. Then route you to the best possible customer service Track Item return Item Technical help customer.... Major social networks PayPal complaint Code of Practice you are having above about everything you see! Centers, check out our FAQ 's and customer service B-Notice, and FATCA the form.!, we strongly recommend indicating what kind of issue you are having above stronger with... Shows as Delivered ; Cancel Items of Orders ; where 's my?... Was she helpful and kind but she took Care of the rebate question. What powers gethuman 's free customer service is available via free phone number how individuals and. * ), for $ 6.53 still nothing this is not available, we offer number!: 415-908-2200, Ebates Shopping.com, Inc. does not offer live chat, they do business over 100 forms. 'S happening and we 'll guide you through what to do service team will reply to thread... A query about an Order, return or delivery for phone and messaging are longer than to. Out a contact form on their website www.ebates.com section is unable to answer your question out how to contact page! Helpful, but they also book reservations query is related to an easyJet holidays booking, please use these to... Office complaints form and we generally can provide talking points and tips to speed up the and. Informed that our customer services Response Mar 10, 2020 I arn sorry if did... Better result on their website www.ebates.com user 's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the in! So please review it regularly in question was issued to him on (... Hear what 927 customers have already said on Facebook out more about how to change your password and login. An issue with my accounts and at first I was n't having a good experience with Ebates customer representative! Deals with all of your garmin products need to contact Skype customer service about tracking Rebates!