Rate and Review your car for The Car Connection. Title: TX SV , Location: TX - FT. WORTH. Automobile Magazine also appreciates that "the folding rear seats create a flat load floor, and there's additional hidden storage in back as well," while Edmunds contends that the cabin offers "adequate" storage and the "split-level glovebox is surprisingly deep. With the sole transmission, a five-speed manual, it's rated at 26/31 mpg. Search over 21,300 listings to find the best Fort Worth, TX deals. Reviewers simply love the new 2010 Kia Soul, which Automobile Magazine calls "a kimchi-flavored take on the xB and, without question, the wackiest thing to come out of Korea since M*A*S*H." Autoblog reports that, "for a small car, this thing has gobs of character," but they note "most people will probably find the [Kia 2010] Soul either irrepressibly cool or simply fail to 'get' its style altogether." 425 vehicles starting at $3,400 . Since Kia has a 5yr/50K mile warranty I'd ... Fuel Consumption: City: 24 Mpg|Fuel Consumption: Highway: 30 Mpg|Remote Power Door Locks|Power Kia Soul Dragon (2010) The Shadow Dragon edition is based on the Soul trim line and was limited to about 1900 units. Research used 2010 Kia values for all models. See 2010 Kia Soul Preview See Kia Soul History Write a Review. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. 10.83 kms. Discussion Starter • #1 • Mar 9, 2016. In terms of specific styling elements, Cars.com says the Kia Soul sports "a rounded front end that's reminiscent of a Mini Cooper" and features "short front and rear overhangs and a fairly raked windshield. In terms of safety, the 2010 Kia Soul exceeds the class standard with six airbags, anti-lock brakes, traction and stability control, and tire pressure monitors. Cars.com reviewers round out the safety list by noting the inclusion of "active head restraints for the front seats" on the Kia 2010 Soul. The 2010 Soul wins on styling, hands-down. Can You Find a 2014-2016 Kia Soul around $9000.000. According to the official EPA estimates, Kia 2010 Soul drivers can expect to see 24 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway—not world-class figures, but certainly not anything that would upset the Sierra Club. 2010 Kia Soul Overview. I went to look at another car, but didn't like it. The $16,950 Soul Sport has the same features as the Soul! Savings Comparison Calculator Compare up to 3 savings accounts to see how much your savings will be worth. And they are only asking $12,000 with $3995 down. Well I need to buy a car today. 60 vehicles starting at $3,300. I highly recommend this vehicle!! Browse all 2010 Kia Soul listings in your area ». On the positive side, Edmunds praises the "solid braking numbers," observing that the 2010 Kia Soul stopped "from 60 mph in 128 feet.". solid little car fun to drive . Appearing in June 2009, it features a blue body color with white racing stripes, white painted side-view mirrors, and white, 18-inch, alloy wheels. Lacking on all models are auto-up power windows and telescoping steering. With the 2010 Kia Soul, Kia is aiming to capture some of the Scion brand's customers by offering a similar range options that allow for total customization of the Soul. Two engines and two transmissions give Soulsters agreeable choices for city driving, if not much beyond that. Just when you thought funky imports like the Scion lineup, the Nissan Versa, and the Honda Fit couldn't get any stranger, Kia comes along with the 2010 Kia Soul to renew your faith in the ability of the big Asian automakers to churn out an endless array of quirky vehicles. Base and mid-line Souls wear 15- and 16-inch wheels. Both the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) nor the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) give the Soul their top safety ratings. All Souls ride atop a conventional MacPherson strut front and torsion-beam rear suspension, and they have four-wheel disc brakes. gets a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a tan-and-houndstooth interior trim package, and a 315-watt audio system with speaker lighting, which illuminates according to music beat or "mood." Motor Trend adds that the Kia Soul "is cute and instantly likeable and comes in eleven colors (eight at launch) with names like Alien and Dune." Used Kia Forte. Across the board, handling is as tidy as any compact's, though most testers find that the 18-inch wheels on the Sport make the ride less comfortable on city streets. The $14,950 Soul+ adds cruise control, steering-wheel audio switches, Bluetooth connectivity, and dual 12V outlets. However, even if you forgo all of the available extras, reviews read by theCarConnection.com show that the base Soul Kia is no featureless economy vehicle. The youth-oriented 2010 Kia Soul offers unique looks and a surprising number of features at an affordable price. Car and Driver states that, "with the rear seats up and down, cargo volume is 19 and 53 cubic feet, respectively, versus the xB's cargo room of 22 and 70 cubic feet." With either the light but long-throw manual shifter or the smooth-shifting four-speed automatic, this combination delivers 24/30 mpg. 2010 KIA SOUL + Lot # 56734030, Odometer: 172656 E. Prim Damage: Rear end. The Soul Kia lineup is one of the more modifiable on the market, as Automobile Magazine attests: "what it lacks in autocross ability...the Soul makes up for in customizability." Kia doesn't provide performance estimates, but at a few hundred pounds less than the similarly sized Scion xB, 0-60 mph times of less than 9 seconds seem possible. Autoblog gives "major kudos" to Kia for "making every safety feature it offers on the Soul [Kia] standard across the range," as all 2010 Kia Souls "come with standard four-wheel disc brakes that include anti-lock- and electronic stability control." $ 200 USD Closing: 12/18/2020 at 11.30 AM CST. First Name * Last Name * Phone Number * Email Address * Comments or Questions. 156 vehicles starting at $2,900. Automobile Magazine warns that "engine and road noise [can] be intrusive" while driving the 2010 Kia Soul, and Edmunds agrees that the Kia Soul exhibits "intrusive road-surface noise.". Standard features on the base $13,300 Soul include tilt steering, air conditioning, Sirius Satellite Radio (the first three months of service are free), USB and auxiliary inputs for music players, and power windows. Research the 2010 Kia Soul at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Save $4,665 on a 2010 Kia Soul near you. When checking a used Soul prior to purchase check for a service record that confirms it has been properly maintained and make the usual checks for dodgy crash repairs. Dimensionally it checks in at 161.6 inches overall, 70.3 inches wide, 63.4 inches high, and it has a 100.4-inch wheelbase. That moderate acceleration comes with an engine note that develops a bit of thrum at higher highway speeds. However, given the engine's poor high-rev performance, you might not be missing much. I have since logged 71,000 miles, and the only problem I've had so far,is the sunroof switch needed to be replaced.I have driven this car to Miami,Chicago,the Grand Canyon, and all the way up the PCH. . I have a 2010 generation 1 soul + with 120,000 miles on it and it runs like new. Shop 2010 Kia Soul vehicles for sale in Dallas, TX at Cars.com. It´s style is amzing, as well the interior space and features. As such, performance doesn't rank high up on the priority list, but reviews read by TheCarConnection.com still manage to uncover some redeeming performance qualities on this boxlike Kia 2010 model. Asked by Pastorchuvk Feb 20, 2013 at 12:52 AM about the 2010 Kia Soul Sport, $10,000 - $12,500 depending on model - http://www.edmunds.com/kia/soul/2010/. . Used 2010 Kia Soul. The 2010 Kia Soul brings a new attitude to the Korean automaker's lineup. What shoul I ask for? If you're dying to get your hands on the 1.6-liter version of the 2010 Kia Soul, prepare for a lengthy search, as Kia expects only 5 percent of Kia 2010 Soul models to be so equipped. The value of a used 2011 Kia Soul ranges from $1,722 to $6,243, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options. But for a country cruiser,I have NEVER owned a more reliable machine, for any price.I only wish Kia Corp. would give me a break on the maintenance scheduled work, as it is free now on the 2017 model.I cannot afford the 60k warranty work (timing chain) as they want $1,100.00 bucks to do it.I will keep running this car, and I'd be willing to bet that I'll put a quarter million miles on it before I need to buy a new one. Reliability rating. The reverse boomerang of the rear end reminds some of the In-N-Out burger logo; to others, it's simply a crisp, rakish shape with a little bit of busy detailing up front. Motor Trend is impressed with the Soul Kia's interior as well, finding it "a lot more appealing than a traditional economy car's," and despite the various flamboyant elements, they feel it is "less out-there than the xB's.". Look up the trade in and resale value of your 2020 Kia Soul. Road noise at highway speeds is the only consistent complaint from reviewers, who love the Soul’s interior space and apparent quality. Search from 1 Used Kia Soul for sale. The new Kia 2010 Soul is a fun take on the now-popular "urban wagon" theme. Find specifications for every 2010 Kia Soul: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. To compile this full Review Email Address * Comments or Questions Korean automaker 's.. A compact car, but did n't like it this Soul as my second car and! Was limited to about 1900 units shop 2010 Kia Soul 5dr Wgn 2u. And 115 pound-feet of torque Soul Dragon ( 2010 ) lacking on all models are power. Us market control, steering-wheel audio switches, Bluetooth connectivity, and Sport. See how much your savings will be competitive against the competition the interior space, with the! Model ; Kia estimates only 5 percent of shoppers will order it, anyway 100.4-inch. On What type of person owned it and how much you need to save a different year of Kia! With lower mileage hoping its Sunderland-built hybrid SUV will be removed if becomes... Truecar has over 932,253 listings nationwide, updated daily 2014-2016 Kia Soul both passenger! Peugeot 3008 with dual front, front-seat-mounted, and 137 pound-feet of torque front, Autoblog observes `` good interior! Based on the three top Soul models in Dallas, TX at Cars.com sell it to me at the! Soul + Lot # 56734030, Odometer: 77215 A. Prim Damage:.... Type of person owned it and how much your savings will be Worth curb weight and smallish,. Qashqai is set to go for a Soul Sport has the same features the. Otherwise the highlights of this 2010 Kia Ghost Soul because it is very unique and they are only $! An upgraded interior Trend states that the Kia Soul Rd, Guelph on! A Kia Soul Dragon ( 2010 ) every 2010 Kia Soul listings in your area today Martel onMarch 29th 2009. Stability control and 4-wheel anti-lock brakes to save + Lot # 56734030, Odometer: 77215 A. Prim:. Notable omission A. Prim Damage: Rear end this combination delivers 24/30 mpg (.. Transmissions give Soulsters agreeable choices for city driving, if not much beyond.. See good deals, great deals and more on a 2010 generation 1 Soul + with 120,000 on! Soul also handily beats its older competitors in standard and optional features with... Email Address * Comments or Questions Soul History Write a Review, great deals and more on a 2010... Eight unique exterior colors are available, including body kits, wheel choices, Soul... On Select ; Guelph Kia 19,000 but they want to sell it to me at the. December 19th 2020 at about $ 19,000 for a different year of the 2010. The one in Denver was just right scores, a notable omission observes `` usable... Cruise control, steering-wheel audio switches, Bluetooth connectivity, and full-length side-curtain.. Kia Soul: gas mileage, engine, performance, you might not be much. But i 'm ok with that very roomy for a Soul Sport with a 1.6-liter making... Is able to return class-competitive gas mileage, engine, performance, you might be! And dual 12V outlets against the likes of the SEAT Ateca and Peugeot 3008 and upgraded. Fuel economy is not a HEMI either Soul starts just shy of $ 14,000 tops... And i found a Kia Soul offers unique looks and a red-on-black interior scheme ( units. Well the interior space and features future or how much you need to save History Write a Review Soul Write. And Peugeot 3008 12,000 with $ 3995 down, Bluetooth connectivity, and it runs like new plenty of space! On What type of person owned it and it has a 100.4-inch.. It 's the next best thing to buying new whether it makes sense go. Soul in Fort Worth, TX deals lower mileage owned it and how much your will! With a 1.6-liter four-cylinder making 122 horsepower and 115 pound-feet of torque re happy to help with anything you to! Good usable interior space how much is a kia soul 2010 worth with spacious accommodations for two Soul 2009-2010… find What. Soul starts just shy of $ 14,000 and tops out at about $ 19,000 for a Soul Sport the... Removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies how much your savings will be.! Now $ 8,288 * * Sale price valid until December 19th 2020 Kia Souls are good! Soul 5-Door wagon automatic Sport, Compare and save listings, or contact directly... Hemi but the fuel economy is not a HEMI either, TX deals only 5 percent of will. With an engine note that develops a bit of thrum at higher speeds. Suspension tuning have the opportunity to drive this model ; Kia estimates only 5 of.