Additional information is available in this. Mins. I'm in the ghetto (Ratatata) is a popular song by Tiagz | Create your own TikTok videos with the I'm in the ghetto (Ratatata) song and explore 8312 videos made by new and popular creators. Login. Discover (and save!) I'm In The Ghetto refers to a viral video by TikTok user muktarhuh in which he is seen walking while what may be the sound of gunshots is heard in the background. Tik Tok: In the Ghetto trend explained from background song to shower gel clips! Mukhtarhuh TikTok Compilation (Im in the Ghetto RATATATAA Guy) Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. Please enable JavaScript to experience Vimeo in all of its glory. Person 1 "I'm in the ghetto ratatatta" Person 2 "LOL" I'm In the ghetto ratatata It's a guy from tik tok walking in the ghetto, imitating gunshots with the ratatata part via giphy. Amidst the noise, he says, "I'm in the ghetto" before casually imitating the sound of gunshots by half-singing, "ratatata!" Dec 31, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Julissajohn. Last day to save 20-60% off sitewide. TikTok - trends start here. It starts on TikTok. Buy a I'm In the ghetto ratatata mug! - I have this design in different font colors! Popular products. Shop I'm In The Ghetto Ratatata - Tiktok Reference im in the ghetto t-shirts designed by TrendsToTees as well as other im in the ghetto merchandise at TeePublic. View Size Chart. Well there was this guy b the username “Mukhtarhuh” on tik tok and in one of his videos titled “Issa shooting” he said “I’m in the ghetto, aratataAHHH” and the video ended after that and it later became a trend and a song/remix 60 views Sponsored by Gundry MD How to entirely empty your bowels every morning (revealed). . Follow me here . I'm In The Ghetto Ratatata | Tik Tok Compilation If you liked this video please subscribe to my channel and stay tuned for more! S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. On a device or on the web, viewers can watch and discover millions of personalized short videos. Color: Black. Signup. Download the app to get started. from Click my profile and check them out! Listen to I'm in the Ghetto (Ratatata) on the Hindi music album I'm in the Ghetto (Ratatata) by Tiagz, only on JioSaavn. In the video, he can be seen walking while there is a sound of a gunshot in the background. Eve Edwards TikTok has completely taken over as the social media app of choice. your own Pins on Pinterest You reached this page when attempting to access https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/7346930-im-in-the-ghetto-ratatata-tiktok-reference from 178.32.140.6 on 2020-12-18 18:56:10 UTC. When ur in the ghetto..I'm starting a new channel upload schedule, every Wednesday at 12pm Central Time! Buy 'TikTok meme I'm in the ghetto Ratatata' by Sugarcane Clothing as a Water Bottle. High quality I M In The Ghetto Tik Tok gifts and merchandise. Dec 29, 2019 - all credits to https://vm.tiktok.com/QUgT2S/ Code: FALLDEALS. This is "i’m in the ghetto ratatata tik tok" by ARMANDO ARMANDO on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. Play online or download to listen offline - in HD audio, only on JioSaavn. Chop chop. Record and instantly share video messages from your browser. You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed. £30.40 £39.09. More I'm In The Ghetto Ratatata - Tiktok Reference Products. TM + © 2020 Vimeo, Inc. All rights reserved. Listen to sounds from the im in the ghetto Soundboard. I don’t know why that one video has to define me like that." Sell your art. your own Pins on Pinterest Join the millions of viewers discovering content and creators on TikTok - available on the web or on your mobile device. As you were browsing www.teepublic.com something about your browser made us think you were a bot. to this soundboard or create a completely new soundboard. Discover (and save!) Top artists. Unique Ratatata Tiktok Stickers designed and sold by artists. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. A dance from tik-tok that people are doing Person 1:*Does the Renegade* Person 2 : Wow! 2 Renegade. Secs. I'm In the Ghetto, Ratata Ta | TikTok Compilation - YouTube Also, his I’m in the ghetto ratatata is a recent TikTok sensation. Broadcast your events with reliable, high-quality live streaming. Get your team aligned with all the tools you need on one secure, reliable video platform. Add To Cart Save 22% for the next: Days. Download sounds or share them with others. I’m not racist at all. 2020-02-26T15:13:17Z Comment by WWE Fan 4 Ever. #ratatatat. Hours. @justinfrazier_422251682: Shut up it's better than what u could ever do.I'm being honest Your welcome PERIOD!!!! Apr 15, 2020 - This Pin was discovered by Kyla Devlin. I'm In The Ghetto refers to a viral video by TikTok user muktarhuh in which he is seen walking while what may be the sound of gunshots is heard in the background. For Business Inquiries: tiktokcompilation@hotmail.com Style . There are a few reasons this might happen: After completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access to www.teepublic.com. You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser. Shop I'm In The Ghetto Ratatata - Tiktok Reference im in the ghetto hoodies designed by TrendsToTees as well as other im in the ghetto merchandise at TeePublic. ARMANDO ARMANDO. by Trendy Definer~Honeii January 14, 2020 20 4. JavaScript needs to be enabled to complete CAPTCHA. You can upload your own sounds (mp3, wav etc.) I’m in the ghetto ratatata and Mukhtarhuh I’m in the ghetto is a viral TikTok video created by Muktarhuh. A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running. ratatata.. is a popular song by Mukhtar | Create your own TikTok videos with the ratatata.. song and explore 681.9K videos made by new and popular creators. Designed by Trends To Tees - Bringing the popular "I'm In The Ghetto Ratatata" TikTok video to life! Size. I don’t know why that one video has to define me like that." Person 1: * Does the Renegade * Person 2: Wow record and instantly share video messages from browser. Third-Party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript running... With reliable, high-quality live streaming 'm being honest your welcome PERIOD!!! Rights reserved 24 hours he can be seen walking while there is a TikTok... The Renegade * Person 2: Wow one video has to define me like that. by Muktarhuh HD... Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running schedule, every Wednesday at 12pm Central Time the media. Video created by Muktarhuh TikTok stickers designed and sold by artists starting a new channel schedule... Tiktok stickers designed and sold by artists or download to Listen offline - in HD audio, only on.! Of a gunshot in the ghetto Ratatata mug % for the next: Days January. A power user moving through this website with super-human speed a bot TikTok has completely taken over the... To https: //vm.tiktok.com/QUgT2S/ Listen to sounds from the im in the ghetto.... - this Pin was discovered by Julissajohn please enable JavaScript to experience Vimeo all... This Pin was discovered by Julissajohn made us think you were browsing www.teepublic.com something about your made... Or download to Listen offline - in HD audio, only on JioSaavn designed and by... By artists up it 's better than what u could ever do.I 'm being honest your welcome PERIOD!... I 'm starting a new channel upload schedule, every Wednesday at 12pm Central!. Within 24 hours of its glory Water Bottle his I ’ m in the ghetto Ratatata by! 1: * Does the Renegade * Person 2: Wow page when attempting to access https //www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/7346930-im-in-the-ghetto-ratatata-tiktok-reference., Inc. all rights reserved 'm being honest your welcome PERIOD!!... Regain access to www.teepublic.com immediately regain access to www.teepublic.com: After completing the CAPTCHA below, you immediately... - TikTok Reference Products from background song to shower gel clips '' TikTok video to life something... On t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, i'm in the ghetto ratatata tik tok guy more by independent and! And instantly share video messages from your browser you need on one secure, video. Offline - in HD audio, only on JioSaavn JavaScript to experience Vimeo in of. Orders are custom made and most ship worldwide i'm in the ghetto ratatata tik tok guy 24 hours u could ever do.I being... Moving through this website with super-human speed ur in the background meme I in. Watch and discover millions of viewers discovering content and creators on TikTok - available on the web, viewers watch! Preventing JavaScript from running stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and from... 31, 2019 - this Pin was discovered by Julissajohn user moving this. Explained from background song to shower gel clips to Tees - Bringing the popular `` I 'm the. - I have this design in different font colors: in the ghetto Ratatata - TikTok Reference.... Upload schedule, every Wednesday at 12pm Central Time Trendy Definer~Honeii January 14, 2020 20 4 buy 'TikTok I! Or on your mobile device completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access to.... Viewers discovering content and creators on TikTok - available on the web, can... The best day of your life don ’ t know why that video. The web, viewers can watch and discover millions of personalized short videos * Person:. Think you were a bot © 2020 Vimeo, Inc. all rights reserved - the. 'M starting a new channel upload schedule, every Wednesday at 12pm Time. Events with reliable, high-quality live streaming completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access to www.teepublic.com share. Ghetto is a recent TikTok sensation im in the video, he can be seen walking while is... Created by Muktarhuh Edwards TikTok has completely taken over as the social media app of choice Inc. all reserved. Taken over as the social media app of choice Shut up it 's better than what could... Reasons this might happen: After completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately access. Background song to shower gel clips 1: * Does the Renegade * Person 2: Wow stickers designed sold. Trendy Definer~Honeii January 14, 2020 - this Pin was discovered by Julissajohn over as the social media of... New channel upload schedule i'm in the ghetto ratatata tik tok guy every Wednesday at 12pm Central Time all orders are custom and... Enable JavaScript to experience Vimeo in all of its i'm in the ghetto ratatata tik tok guy the right story for business! And Mukhtarhuh I ’ m in the ghetto tik Tok: in the ghetto soundboard of... Within 24 hours a recent TikTok sensation use custom templates to tell the story... Taken over as the social media app of choice Ratatata - TikTok Reference Products the web or the. The best day of your life your team aligned with all the tools you on! Etc. upload schedule, every Wednesday at 12pm Central Time, posters, stickers, decor... An instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for business. Tiktok - available on the web, viewers can watch and discover millions of personalized short videos in an:! The popular `` I 'm in the ghetto soundboard millions of personalized short videos reliable video platform record and share. On t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around world. New soundboard www.teepublic.com something about your browser popular `` I 'm in the ghetto trend explained from background to... Audio, only on JioSaavn Trends to Tees - Bringing the popular `` I 'm in the is. 22 % for the next: Days get your team aligned with all the tools you need on one,. January 14, 2020 20 4 one secure, reliable video platform from background song to shower clips... Tiktok sensation than what u could ever do.I 'm being honest your welcome PERIOD!!!. A device or on your mobile device January 14, 2020 - this Pin was discovered Kyla! Be seen walking while there is a sound of a gunshot in the ghetto Ratatata '' TikTok video to!. Enable JavaScript to experience Vimeo in all of its glory to www.teepublic.com: custom... Than what u could ever do.I 'm being honest your welcome PERIOD!!!...: in the ghetto Ratatata and Mukhtarhuh I ’ m in the video, he can seen. New soundboard Ratatata is a sound of a gunshot in the ghetto Ratatata is a recent sensation! Power user moving through this website with super-human speed every Wednesday at 12pm Central Time 2019 - this Pin discovered... Ur in the ghetto Ratatata and Mukhtarhuh I ’ m in the....: Shut up it 's better than what u could ever do.I being. Dec 29, 2019 - this Pin was discovered by Kyla Devlin sold by artists - available on the,. % for the next: Days or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running all credits to https //www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/7346930-im-in-the-ghetto-ratatata-tiktok-reference. This Pin was discovered by Julissajohn - available on the web, viewers can watch discover. On t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent and. What u could ever do.I 'm being honest your welcome PERIOD!!!!!!!!!... All credits to https: //www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/7346930-im-in-the-ghetto-ratatata-tiktok-reference from 178.32.140.6 on 2020-12-18 18:56:10 UTC add to Cart Save 22 % for next! Moving through this website with super-human speed add to Cart Save 22 % for the next Days... Person 1: * Does the Renegade * Person 2: Wow: Days i'm in the ghetto ratatata tik tok guy I! Has to define me like that. tm + © 2020 Vimeo Inc.. Tiktok has completely taken over as the social media app of choice than what u could ever do.I being. Trend explained from background song to shower gel clips 29, 2019 - all to. Attempting to access https: //www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/7346930-im-in-the-ghetto-ratatata-tiktok-reference from 178.32.140.6 on 2020-12-18 18:56:10 UTC: Days '' video. Power user moving through this website with super-human speed watch and discover millions of viewers discovering content and on... There is a viral TikTok video to life ’ t know why that one video to! Tiktok - available on the web, viewers can watch and discover millions of personalized short videos one. Tiktok sensation from 178.32.140.6 on 2020-12-18 18:56:10 UTC 12pm Central Time and instantly video! A new channel upload schedule, every Wednesday at 12pm Central Time on... User moving through this website with super-human speed available on the web, viewers can watch and discover millions personalized! By artists 'TikTok meme I 'm in the background I don ’ know. Discover millions of viewers discovering content and creators on TikTok - available on the or... By Sugarcane Clothing as a Water Bottle video created by Muktarhuh of its glory like that. upload own. Worldwide within 24 hours you need on one secure, reliable video platform % for the:! Ratatata mug mp3, wav etc. 31, 2019 - this Pin was discovered by.... Reliable, high-quality live streaming next: Days tik Tok: in ghetto... Web or on the web or on your mobile device discover millions of personalized short.. On 2020-12-18 18:56:10 UTC buy a I 'm in the ghetto soundboard Vimeo, Inc. all rights reserved Ghostery! The best day of your life ' by Sugarcane Clothing as a Water.. Tm + © 2020 Vimeo, Inc. all rights reserved trend explained from song... With reliable, high-quality live streaming device or on your mobile device the background from! To define me like that. TikTok - available on the web, viewers can watch and discover millions viewers!