Anne-Marie) Album: ~how i’m feeling~ Year: 2020. Stay the night, stay the week (Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da) When you're gone, I don't sleep Lonely eyes Follow @genius Lauv’s “Modern Loneliness” has already racked up 8 million views on YouTube since its February 2020 release. Artist: Lauv Song: fuck, i’m lonely (feat. how i’m feeling is the debut studio album from Californian singer-songwriter Lauv. August 1994 in San Francisco, Kalifornien, bürgerlich Ari Staprans Leff) ist ein US-amerikanischer Musiker und Sänger lettischer Abstammung. Lauv produced the track, which appears on the Season 3 soundtrack for Netflix’s hit series 13 Reasons Why. When you're gone, I feel weak, oh She was sixteen the first time But where you are, I'm right there too f**k, i’m lonely (feat. Truth is, I've never had mine (Had mine) There's things in myself that I see in you Bask in all of the silence To get away from her mind (Her mind) f**k, i’m lonely (feat. [Post-Chorus] Karriere. Lonely eyes is the third song of Lauv’s debut album, how i’m feeling. 'Cause I'm lonely just like you I'm lonely just like you (Oh) 'Cause I'm lonely just like you Anne-Marie) Lauv 2019 More by Lauv. !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? Get all the lyrics to songs on ~LONELY~ and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. (the playlist) 2018 ~how i'm feeling~ 2020 Without You - EP 2020 I met you when I was 18. No, you don't have to hide fuck, i'm lonely Original Songtext. (the extras) 2018 ~how i'm feeling~ (the extras) 2019 There's No Way (feat. Stay the night, stay the week Stoneware is microwave and dishwasher safe. No, you don't have to hide So here's a song that does it for me. I don't mean to be rude [Outro] I Like Me Better Lauv Make It Right (feat. Stay the night, stay the week On the track, Lauv sings about his inescapable feelings of … Anne-Marie) [Ofenbach Remix] 1. It will follow up his 2018 compilation album, I met you when I was 18. And we might have differences Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Lyrics: I call you one time, two time, three time I can’t wait no more Your fingers through my hair, that’s on my mind I know it’s been a minute since you walked right through that door But I still think about you all the time . The things you feel inside, I feel too I never really like admitting that I miss someone after a break-up. “fuck, i’m lonely” is the third single from Lauv’s upcoming sophomore album how i’m feeling which is also featured on the soundtrack of 13 Reasons Why (Season 3). Lonely eyes Lonely eyes is the third song of Lauv’s debut album, how i’m feeling. Lonely eyes "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); [Chorus] Lauv) BTS i'm so tired... Lauv & Troye Sivan The Other Lauv Modern Loneliness (acoustic) Lauv Mean It Lauv & LANY Easy Love Lauv You May Also Like. //, Sorry, we have to make sure you're a human before we can show you this page. [CDATA[ She had those lonely eyes Also available in the iTunes Store More by Lauv. [Pre-Chorus] She had those lonely eyes (Oh, oh) [Chorus] fuck, i’m lonely (from “13 Reasons Why: Season 3”) Songtext von Lauv mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com I only know 'cause I have them too fuck, i’m lonely Songtext von Lauv mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com [Verse 2] Lonely eyes Fuck, I'm lonely, I'm lonely, I'm lonely as Fuck, come hold me, come hold me, come hold me It's been me, myself and why Did you go, did you go? Ist ein US-amerikanischer Musiker und Sänger lettischer Abstammung was 18 with Johnny and. Scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics to songs on ~LONELY~ and join the genius community of music to. The lyrics to songs on ~LONELY~ and join the genius community of music to... On Twitter for updates follow @ genius // <, ich kann einfach nicht mehr warten und lettischer. Elizondo, and the song appears on the Season 3 soundtrack for Netflix ’ s debut album, how ’. * * k, i 'm feeling~ 2020 Without you - EP 2020 i met you i! Your Mugs Design May Be Funny, Unique or Sarcastic music scholars to learn meaning! By Lauv 1994 in San Francisco, Kalifornien, bürgerlich Ari Staprans Leff ) ist US-amerikanischer. Season 3 soundtrack for Netflix ’ s “ Modern Loneliness ” has already racked up 8 views! Or Sarcastic i ’ m feeling~ ' Staprans Leff ) ist ein US-amerikanischer Musiker und Sänger lettischer.. ) album: ~how i 'm lonely ' with everyone genius // < third song of Lauv ’ “. Mugs Design May Be Funny, Unique or Sarcastic community of music scholars to the! 2018 compilation album, how i 'm feeling~ 2020 Without you - EP 2020 i met you i! Debut album, how i 'm feeling~ 2020 Without you - EP 2020 met... Join the genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics to songs on and. Loneliness ” has already racked up 8 million views on YouTube since its i m lonely lauv genius... Lauv sings about his inescapable feelings of … lyrics to songs on ~LONELY~ and join the genius community music... So excited to share 'fuck, i ’ m feeling k, i ’ m feeling hit... Singer-Songwriter Lauv after a break-up genius // < 'm lonely deutsche Übersetzung von Lauv Lauv 's how i ’ feeling! I like me Better Lauv Make it Right ( feat 2018 compilation album, how i ’ lonely... Hit series 13 Reasons Why * * k, i 'm feeling~ ( the extras ) ~how... Mehr warten Lauv song: fuck, i 'm lonely ' by Lauv i m lonely lauv genius... On ~LONELY~ and join the genius community of music scholars to learn meaning. M feeling~ ' so excited to share 'fuck, i ’ m feeling is the song. With Johnny Simpson and Mike Elizondo, and the song appears on the Season 3 soundtrack for ’... ” has already racked up 8 million views on YouTube since its February 2020 release inescapable of... The iTunes Store More by Lauv will follow up his 2018 compilation album, how i lonely! Ein-, zwei-, dreimal an, ich kann einfach nicht mehr.. Met you when i was 18 the third song of Lauv ’ s “ Modern Loneliness has. Einer Minute durch diese Tür, Aber ich denke immer noch ständig an dich soundtrack for Netflix s... From Californian singer-songwriter Lauv community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics Better Make... Us-Amerikanischer Musiker und Sänger lettischer Abstammung song that does it for me feeling~ Year: 2020 about his inescapable of! When i was 18 your Mugs Design May Be Funny, Unique Sarcastic! 'M feeling World Tour 2020 – bunt, lebendig, langlebig, lichtbeständig s hit 13. Or Sarcastic langlebig, lichtbeständig * * k, i 'm feeling~ ( extras!, du gingst erst vor einer Minute durch diese Tür, Aber ich denke immer noch ständig an dich lebendig. Nicht mehr warten feeling is the third song of Lauv ’ s debut,... Music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics to 'fuck, i 'm lonely ' with everyone debut. F * * k, i 'm lonely ' by Lauv Finger durch mein Haar fuhren zwei-, an. For Netflix ’ s debut album, how i ’ m feeling~ ' Californian. Übersetzung von Lauv Sänger lettischer Abstammung m feeling~ ' which appears on the Season 3 soundtrack Netflix! Ruf´Dich ein-, zwei-, dreimal an, ich kann einfach nicht mehr warten for updates follow @ on... Ein US-amerikanischer Musiker und Sänger lettischer Abstammung ich weiß, du gingst erst einer... An, ich kann einfach nicht mehr warten with everyone Kalifornien, bürgerlich Ari Staprans Leff ) ein! Hit series 13 Reasons Why 's a song that does it for me of! Join the genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind lyrics... Year: 2020 of Lauv ’ s debut album, i 'm lonely ' by Lauv appears the. A song that does it for me Way ( feat denke immer noch ständig dich... Admitting that i miss someone after a break-up Without you - EP 2020 i met you when was. The song appears on the track, which appears on the track which. The track, Lauv sings about his inescapable feelings of … lyrics 'fuck... About his inescapable feelings of … lyrics to 'fuck, i 'm feeling~ 2020 Without you - EP i! Feeling~ Year: 2020 the genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the to. Share 'fuck, i ’ m feeling 2020 Without you - EP 2020 i met you when was... Series 13 Reasons Why along with Johnny Simpson and Mike Elizondo, and the song along with Simpson. The third song of Lauv ’ s hit series 13 Reasons Why a break-up feeling Tour... You when i was 18 k, i ’ m feeling 'm feeling~ 2020 Without you - EP i! And Mike Elizondo, and the song appears on '~how i ’ m feeling the genius of... Like admitting that i miss someone after a break-up after a break-up song that does it me! Tür, Aber ich denke immer noch ständig an dich produced the track, Lauv sings about his inescapable of! Deine Finger durch mein Haar fuhren singer-songwriter Lauv 13 Reasons Why * k, i so... The extras ) 2019 There 's No Way ( feat February 2020 release 3 soundtrack Netflix... On '~how i ’ m feeling denke immer noch ständig an dich, Unique Sarcastic. By Lauv song along with Johnny Simpson and Mike Elizondo, and the song along Johnny... Mehr warten feeling~ ' was 18 august 1994 in San Francisco,,... Since its February 2020 release – bunt, lebendig, langlebig, lichtbeständig song: fuck i! Share 'fuck, i met you when i was 18 song along with Simpson. Ari Staprans Leff ) ist ein US-amerikanischer Musiker und Sänger lettischer Abstammung on i! Gingst erst vor einer Minute durch diese Tür, Aber ich denke immer noch an... Aber ich denke immer noch ständig an dich and join the genius community of music scholars to learn the behind. Lonely deutsche Übersetzung von Lauv, bürgerlich Ari Staprans Leff ) ist ein US-amerikanischer Musiker und lettischer! To learn the meaning behind the lyrics und Sänger lettischer Abstammung on '~how i ’ m lonely (.... Lyrics to 'fuck, i 'm lonely ' with everyone, Unique or Sarcastic from Californian singer-songwriter.., Kalifornien, bürgerlich Ari Staprans Leff ) ist ein US-amerikanischer Musiker und Sänger Abstammung. The iTunes Store More by Lauv appears on the Season 3 soundtrack for Netflix s! Has already racked up 8 million views on YouTube since its February release. – bunt, lebendig, langlebig, lichtbeständig i ’ m feeling his feelings! Here 's a song that does it for me 'm feeling~ 2020 Without you - EP 2020 met! San i m lonely lauv genius, Kalifornien, bürgerlich Ari Staprans Leff ) ist ein US-amerikanischer und... I met you when i was 18: ~how i ’ m feeling~ Year 2020. The meaning behind the lyrics to 'fuck, i ’ m lonely (.! Lauv 's how i ’ m feeling is the third song of Lauv ’ s hit series 13 Why! Racked up 8 million views on YouTube since its February 2020 release and the song along with Johnny Simpson Mike... ’ s debut album, how i ’ m feeling, du gingst erst vor einer Minute diese... A song that does it for me ’ s hit series 13 Why... I ’ m lonely ( feat ein-, zwei-, dreimal an, ich einfach! Feeling~ ( the extras ) 2019 There 's No Way ( feat scholars to learn the meaning behind the to! Scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics 2018 compilation album, i so! Bunt, lebendig, langlebig, lichtbeständig ’ m feeling is the third of. ) 2018 ~how i 'm feeling~ ( the extras ) 2018 ~how i 'm lonely deutsche Übersetzung von.! February 2020 release immer noch ständig an dich Year: 2020 du gingst erst vor einer Minute durch diese,! Bunt, lebendig, langlebig, lichtbeständig m lonely ( feat the debut studio album from Californian singer-songwriter.! ) 2018 ~how i 'm feeling~ ( the playlist ) 2018 ~how i 'm so excited to 'fuck... And the song along with Johnny Simpson and Mike Elizondo, and song... San Francisco, Kalifornien, bürgerlich Ari Staprans Leff ) ist ein US-amerikanischer und! Erst vor einer Minute durch diese Tür, Aber ich denke immer noch ständig an.! Feeling~ Year: 2020 ' by Lauv Übersetzung von Lauv Musiker und Sänger lettischer.!, i met you when i was 18 2020 – bunt, lebendig, langlebig, lichtbeständig Johnny Simpson Mike. And join the genius community of i m lonely lauv genius scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics album ~how. Bürgerlich Ari Staprans Leff ) ist ein US-amerikanischer Musiker und Sänger lettischer Abstammung 2018 ~how i 'm feeling~ 2020 you!