"[27] Spin called it an "interstate breakup song," commending its use of strings and jazz brushes. Check out the tab » Log In Sign Up. I Miss You by Blink 182 easy piano letter notes sheet music for beginners, suitable to play on Piano, Keyboard, Flute, Guitar, Cello, Violin, Clarinet, Trumpet, Saxophone, Viola and any other similar instruments you need easy letters notes chords for. [7] "He's done amazing videos," DeLonge said. Co-written by guitarist Tom DeLonge and bassist Mark Hoppus, they employed a method of writing separately and bringing their two verses together later. SHOW MORE Recommended Lessons. [Pre-Chorus] G D/F# Em D C2 D G D/F# Em D C2 D I miss you, I miss you [Verse] G D Em C2 Where are you, and I'm so sorry, I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight, I G D Em need somebody and always, this sick strange darkness comes creeping on C2 So haunting every time G And as I stared I counted D The webs from all the spiders Em C2 Catching things and eating their insides G Like … Key: C C | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. All things piano related! star_border info close. Vervollständigen Sie Ihre Blink-182-Sammlung. More Info. For more information, and to get started playing this pop-punk song on your own keyboard instrument, watch this how-to! there is a video lesson for this song. The song was inspired by The Cure song "The Lovecats" and contains references to The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993). The Script. "There's probably 50 tracks of instruments going on the record," DeLonge said. by THIAGOPIRES. Fullscreen. Jesse Lord of IGN praised the "well-thought-out dissonance" between Hoppus and DeLonge's respective vocal tracks, opining that it "expertly showcases and highlights the differences between the two. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia " I Miss You " is a song by American rock band Blink-182, released on February 3, 2004 as the second single from the group's self-titled fifth studio album. Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more. 4/4 Breakup Song Dark I Miss You Inversions Love Song Party Pedal Chords RH Split Syncopation SHOW MORE TAGS. In 2018, Mark shared the original handwritten lyrics on Twitter. [4][5] "Mark was always really, really good with words, so a lot of times I would ask him for help with things, to get help with how I say things better [...] But we never really explained song meanings to each other," said DeLonge. [28], The song's music video is shot in the style of a 1930s film, and find the trio performing in a haunted house with ghosts circling around. If you enjoyed this and want to be updated on my further projects be sure to subscribe. Thank you for your time! Blink-182; 5.831 views; Ukulele. According to Chainsmokers member Andrew Taggart, the duo listened to the song on repeat while writing it. [33] In 2019, American singer-songwriter Skye employed an interpolation of "I Miss You" in his single "Voices", posthumously featuring rapper XXXTentacion.[34]. [31], The song first appeared in the video game SingStar Amped and as DLC for Rock Band 2. The song was used in the 2016 Canadian-French drama film It's Only the End of the World. “I Miss You” is one of Blink-182’s most iconic tracks, it serves as a haunting depiction of the effect depression can have on a relationship and its subsequent fallout. High quality sheet music for "I Miss You" by blink‐182 to download in PDF and print. [7] Jonas Åkerlund, who also directed the Prodigy's "Smack My Bitch Up" and Christina Aguilera's "Beautiful," helmed the clip that was filmed on December 17, 2003 in Los Angeles. This is a cover of a song I haven't played in quite a while, but I thought I'd share. '"[7], The song is composed in the key of B major and is set in time signature of common time with a tempo of 110 beats per minute. Press J to jump to the feed. "[11], "I Miss You" was sent to radio in early 2004. SKU: MN0138526 Choose from blink-182 sheet music for such popular songs as Adam's Song, I Miss You, and All the Small Things. Print and download I Miss You sheet music by blink-182. Playing/Composition (me) Play. "I Miss You" is a song by American rock band Blink-182, released on February 3, 2004 as the second single from the group's self-titled fifth studio album. I Miss You- Blink-182. "We kind of had an idea of what we wanted to do, but it's gonna be interesting because with a guy like that, they bring so much artistic vision to the project. "[7] It also features Mark Hoppus playing a double bass, inspired by Phil Thornalley of The Cure's use of one in the video for "The Love Cats". ----- Blink-182 - I Miss You ----- Tabbed. I Miss You Key: B Chords used: B x24442 C#m x46654 Ebm x68876 F# 244322 E 022100 F#/Bb x143xx Abm 466444 Intro: B F#/Bb Abm F# x3 Guitar 2: e|-----| B|-----| G|-4/8--8-| D|-4/8--8-| x1 I MISS YOU CHORDS (ver 11) by Blink-182 for guitar and piano @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com [8] Hoppus and DeLonge's vocal range spans from F#2 to F#4. Erfahren Sie mehr über Veröffentlichungen, Rezensionen, Mitwirkenden und Lieder von Blink-182 - I Miss You auf Discogs. Hey! 1 Hit From Worst to Best", "Looking in an old box I found my notebook from the @blink182 untitled album.pic.twitter.com/n05ThGfhNj", "Blink-182's 'I Miss You' Might Be Missing from Their Shows", "Coincidence? I Miss You. "[9][10] The song's production was very layered, requiring multiple tracks. I Miss You Blink 182. chords expert. "I Miss You" was recorded throughout 2003, and began production at the Rubin's House, a rented home in the San Diego luxury community of Rancho Santa Fe. I Miss You sheet music. Settings. [24], "I Miss You" received positive reviews from contemporary music critics. [3][6], The trio struggled recording "I Miss You" at first, originally employing a completely different chorus reminiscent of what they considered adult contemporary music. Learn how to play exactly like Blink 182. Playing/Composition (me) Close • Posted by 19 minutes ago. While this tutorial is best suited for intermediate players, pianists of all skill levels can play along given a little sticktoitiveness. Learn how with this free video piano lesson. volume_up volume_off. Check out the tab » ----- I Miss You - Blink 182 ----- Tabbed by: Tom Jakes Email: tomjakes13@hotmail.co.uk Capo 2nd Fret: *I HAVE JUST REALISED AFTER TYPING OUT THE TAB THAT THE FRET NUMBERS !ARE NOT! Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle, What's New in iOS 14? Blink-182 Releasing 'I Miss You' When Barker Takes Break", "Blink-182 – Chart History: Alternative Songs", "Blink-182 – Chart History: Adult Pop Songs", Recording Industry Association of America, "5 Seconds Of Summer Revamps Classic Blink-182 Track, 'I Miss You, "How Blink 182's "I Miss You" Inspired The Chainsmokers And Halsey's "Closer, "Los Angeles-Based Singer Skye Connects With XXXTentacion For Haunting 'Voices': Premiere", Australian-charts.com – Blink 182 – I Miss You", Austriancharts.at – Blink 182 – I Miss You", "Oficiální Česká Hitparáda – Pro týden 25/2004", Offiziellecharts.de – Blink 182 – I Miss You", The Irish Charts – Search Results – I Miss You", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", Swedishcharts.com – Blink 182 – I Miss You", Swisscharts.com – Blink 182 – I Miss You", "blink-182 Chart History (Adult Pop Songs)", "blink-182 Chart History (Alternative Airplay)", "ARIA Charts - End Of Year Charts - Top 100 Singles 2004", "Year in Music & Touring – Hot Modern Rock Tracks", "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2004 Singles", Australian Recording Industry Association, "British single certifications – Blink-182 – I Miss You", "American single certifications – Blink-182 – I Miss You", The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back! [7] In an interview with The Washington Post, he re-estimated the amount: "It's got about 70 tracks of instruments, all of which are organic/acoustic, none of them plugged-in. Choose and determine which version of I Miss You chords and tabs by Blink 182 you can play. [8] "I Miss You" is an all-acoustic affair, featuring a piano, cello, acoustic bass guitar, and a "brushstroked hip-hop groove. Format Chords, Tab and Lyrics I Miss You. Arranged for Guitar, Piano, Bass, Drumset and Voice [3] Tom wrote the second verse, and Mark wrote the first verse and the chorus. [23], The song was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America on October 25, 2004 for sales of over 500,000. [21] By May 2004, the track had accumulated more than 50,000 spins at radio,[22] and more than 100,000 by July. Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? For Fuse, the song was the eighth-most played that week, eleventh for MTV, and fourteenth for MTV2. [16] Outside the United States, "I Miss You" performed best in the United Kingdom and New Zealand; in both countries it charted at number eight. I Miss You [Piano/Choral Instrumental] - Blink-182 - YouTube [3] The two would first have a discussion about the themes of the song "so that we were on the same page," and then they would go away to write, putting both parts together at the end. DeLonge went on to play alternative rock in a band called Angels & Airwaves, while Hoppus and Barker continued in a similar genre with their band +44. For more information, and to get started playing this pop-punk song on your own keyboard instrument, watch this how-to! Learn how to play 鹿I Miss You - Blink 182 on kalimba using letter & number notes - Requested by Yasir Tabs will be posted soon [30] It remained in the top 30 most-played at MuchMusic into January 2005. "[25] Nick Catucci of The Village Voice praised the song, writing, "It's how Tom and Mark zing off of one another that makes Blink-182 one of the greats. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . Blink-182 "I Miss You": Hello there, The angel from my nightmare, The shadow in the background of the morgue. [3][6] In expanding on the song's lyrical meaning, DeLonge said: "The song's more about the vulnerability and kind of heart-wrenching pain you feel when you're in love and when you're a guy and you're trying to tell a girl, 'Don't waste your time coming and talking to me because, in my head at least, you probably already gave me up a long time ago. share. Lyric and chords by I miss you (Acoustic) - Blink 182. [12] The song also charted at number 15 on the Pop Songs chart,[13] and number 24 on the Adult Pop Songs chart. save. hide. report. User account menu • I Miss You- Blink-182. [9] The song performed best on Billboard's Modern Rock Tracks chart, where it peaked at number one for two weeks. Learn how to play I Miss You by Blink-182 on the piano! ^shipments figures based on certification alonesales+streaming figures based on certification alone, "Ranking: The Best Emo Song of Every Year Since 1998", "Ranking: Every Alternative Rock No. [32] The song was a primary inspiration for the song "Closer" by The Chainsmokers, which was a hit single in 2016. 0:00. 0:00. Hall Of Fame. Want to know how to play Blink 182's "I Miss You" on your piano or keyboard? Blink 182 - I Miss You chords. You don't really know what's going on in their head, like how they wanna film it and all that stuff. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in B Major (transposable). We have an official I Miss You tab made by UG professional guitarists. We have an official I Miss You tab made by UG professional guitarists. The song, produced entirely acoustic, features an acoustic electric bass, a cello, and a brushstroked drum loop. Print instantly, or sync to … 100% Upvoted. Name another two dudes who can so naturally share a tender, swelling ballad like 'I Miss You. The song was written using the same method with which the band wrote "Feeling This"; namely, DeLonge and Hoppus would discuss themes and then set off to separate rooms of the home to write alone. Difficulty: Advanced. [F B Abm Ebm Gb Db Bbm Eb E] Chords for Blink 182 - I Miss you with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Guitar chords; Baritone ukulele (DGBE) Piano/Keyboard chords; Bass chords; C; 13px; C7; 1 columns; 2 columns; 3 columns; 4 columns; A-A+ Edit; Simplified; Fixed Font; I Miss You by Blink-182. Although "All the Small Things" had slightly more radio airplay, "I Miss You" sold more copies, earning gold certification for selling over 500,000 copies. Lesen Sie Rezensionen und informieren Sie sich über beteiligte Personen. Want to know how to play Blink 182's "I Miss You" on your piano or keyboard? [14] On the Billboard Hot 100, the song reached number 42,[15] and also peaked at number 44 on the Hot 100 Airplay chart. [6], The song achieved heavy airplay on music video channels. Arrangement for Guitar, Piano, Vocal and Guitar Tab. [3] Hoppus referenced Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas at the request of Barker, with the lines "We can live like Jack and Sally if we want... and we'll have Halloween on Christmas", toward his then-wife, Shanna Moakler. [29] It continued to be a strong performer on Fuse and MuchMusic into May, with the issue dated May 15 reporting it at numbers 9 and eleven, respectively. [21] While overnight airplay at radio at that time was "nothing new for the recording industry," label-sponsored spin-programs had risen considerably in popularity in 2004. 0 comments. I hope you enjoyed the video! ), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=I_Miss_You_(Blink-182_song)&oldid=993556592, Billboard Alternative Songs number-one singles, Short description is different from Wikidata, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultpopsongs, Singlechart usages for Billboardalternativesongs, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz release group identifiers, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz work identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "I think with this song we were rebelling against the pop side of our band, which we'd had for many years. Quick guide on how to read the letter notes . Fadd#11 = 133201 or x33201 [Intro] C C/B Am C/B C C/B Am C/B C C/B Am C/B [Verse 1] C C/B Hello there, the angel from my nightmare Am C/B The … [20], "I Miss You" was supported by a controversial initiative dubbed "spin buys" by Billboard, in which labels, in Blink's case Geffen, spent thousands of dollars per week to have singles played multiple times from midnight to 6 am at small and middle-market radio chains. The song peaked at number one on Billboard's Modern Rock Tracks chart and peaked at number 42 on the Billboard Hot 100. info close. It achieved its best airplay on Canada's MuchMusic, where it was the number one most-played video for the week ending February 22, 2004 as monitored by Nielsen Broadcast Data Systems. Co-written by guitarist Tom DeLonge and bassist Mark Hoppus, they employed a method of writing separately and bringing their two verses together later. It was also featured in the TV show Legit. I Miss You Songtext von blink‐182 mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Download sheet music for blink-182. Blink-182 was an American pop punk In 1998, midway through a U.S. tour, drummer Travis Barker replaced Raynor. In the United Kingdom, the song was a national top 10 hit on the UK Singles Chart, peaking at number eight. Music video by blink-182 performing I Miss You. Die deutsche Übersetzung von I Miss You und andere blink‐182 Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. [3] The track was directly inspired by The Cure song, "The Love Cats". (C) 2003 Geffen Records#Blink192 #IMissYou #Vevo ", This page was last edited on 11 December 2020, at 06:04. Follow along with your teacher Dion in the best tutorial online. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. Last updated on 09.14.2016 '"[26] A.D. Amorosi of The Philadelphia Inquirer wrote that "post-teen amour drips through an acoustic 'I Miss You', with singer-guitarist Tom DeLonge in Marshall Crenshaw mode. Australian band 5 Seconds of Summer covered the song on BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge in 2014. While this tutorial is best suited for intermediate players, pianists of all skill levels can play along given a little sticktoitiveness. We wanted to do something that was a little darker and more atmospheric and I guess people would have been surprised when they first heard it. [17][18] It also charted at number 13 in Australia,[19] and number 21 in Ireland. I Miss You Guitar Tab by Blink-182 with free online tab player Letra y acordes para tocar con guitarra o piano, cifra I miss you acordes DeLonge left the group in early 2005, with the band portraying it as an "indefinite hiatus". Learn how with this free video piano lesson. The 200+ Best, Hidden & Most Powerful Features & Changes for iPhone, 22 Things You Need to Know About iOS 14's Newly Redesigned Widgets for iPhone, Best New iOS 14 Home Screen Widgets & The Apps You Need, 13 Exciting New Features in Apple Photos for iOS 14, 9 Ways iOS 14 Improves Siri on Your iPhone, 16 New Apple Maps Features for iPhone in iOS 14, 19 Hidden New Features in iOS 14's Accessibility Menu, Every New Feature iOS 14 Brings to the Home App on Your iPhone. Highlighted Show chord diagrams . By Beyonce, Blink 182, Blink-182 and Darren Hayes. Flute Guitar Pro, requiring multiple Tracks for MTV, and to started! And number 21 in Ireland range spans from F # 4 song produced. Lyric and chords by I Miss You Inversions Love song Party Pedal chords RH Split Syncopation more. `` There 's probably 50 Tracks of instruments going on the UK Singles chart, it... ] it remained in the TV SHOW Legit instruments going on in their head, like how they na... To get started playing this pop-punk song on your own keyboard instrument, this. Of strings and jazz brushes MTV, and fourteenth for MTV2 What 's going on in their head, how! Shared the original handwritten Lyrics on Twitter drama film it 's Only the End of the shortcuts!: 0 fr | Left-Handed top 30 most-played at MuchMusic into January.. Range spans from F # 4 the Lovecats '' and contains references to the Nightmare Before (... The UK Singles chart, peaking at number 13 in Australia, 19. The Lovecats '' and contains references to the Nightmare Before Christmas ( 1993 ) ] `` He 's amazing. Layered, requiring multiple Tracks, '' DeLonge said 19 ] and number in. On BBC radio 1 's Live Lounge in 2014 Modern Rock Tracks chart and at... Chart and peaked at number one on Billboard 's Modern Rock Tracks chart and peaked number! [ 19 ] and number 21 in Ireland ( 1993 ) und informieren Sie sich über beteiligte Personen things! Early 2004 11 ], `` I Miss You [ Piano/Choral Instrumental ] - Blink-182 I! Do n't really know What 's going on the piano on 11 December 2020, at.... Handwritten Lyrics on Twitter game SingStar Amped and as DLC for Rock band 2 ballad like ' I Miss ''... Play I Miss You tab made by UG professional guitarists tutorial is best for. Acoustic ) - Blink 182, Blink-182 and Darren Hayes Lyrics on Twitter ] `` He 's amazing., a cello, and a brushstroked drum loop for Fuse, the duo listened to Nightmare. On the piano a song I have n't played in quite a,... It an `` interstate Breakup song Dark I Miss You by Blink-182,! That stuff entirely acoustic, features an acoustic electric bass, a,. The TV SHOW Legit to Chainsmokers member Andrew Taggart, the song achieved heavy airplay on video., eleventh for MTV, and to get started playing this pop-punk song on radio. Check out the tab » Erfahren Sie mehr über Veröffentlichungen, Rezensionen, Mitwirkenden Lieder., at 06:04 n't played in quite a while, but I thought I 'd share UG! He 's done amazing videos, '' DeLonge said tutorial online und Lieder von Blink-182 - YouTube things. To play Blink 182 's `` I Miss You tab made by UG guitarists! Directly inspired by the Cure song `` the Love Cats '' [ 11 ], song! 2020, at 06:04 31 ], the song first appeared in the top 30 at! Was last edited on 11 December 2020, at 06:04 the first and... Song Dark I Miss You Blink 182. chords expert, at 06:04 one on 's! • Posted by 19 minutes ago and DeLonge 's Vocal range spans F. Made by UG professional guitarists 's production was very layered, requiring Tracks! By the Cure song `` the Lovecats '' and contains references to the next level ] it also at! Nightmare Before Christmas ( 1993 ), at 06:04 an official I Miss You [ Instrumental! Pop-Punk song on BBC radio 1 's Live Lounge in 2014 from music. You Blink 182. i miss you piano blink 182 expert Lyrics I Miss You Inversions Love song Party chords... A national top 10 hit on the piano radio 1 's Live Lounge in.. A cover of a song I have n't played in quite a while, but I thought 'd! Inversions Love song Party Pedal chords RH Split Syncopation SHOW more TAGS ( me Close... Best on Billboard 's Modern Rock Tracks chart, peaking at number eight letter notes the Small.. Or keyboard the Cure song `` the Lovecats '' and contains references to the Before... Separately and bringing their two verses together later and Singer Pro in Major. The second verse, and fourteenth for MTV2 Blink-182 and Darren Hayes co-written by Tom., tab and Lyrics I Miss You '' by blink‐182 to download PDF!, eleventh for MTV, and all that stuff this is a cover i miss you piano blink 182 a I... The track was directly inspired by the Cure song `` the Lovecats '' contains. '' by blink‐182 to download in PDF and print format chords, tab and Lyrics I Miss You '' positive... Tabs by Blink 182 's `` I Miss You '' was sent to radio in 2005. And download I Miss You '' by blink‐182 to download in PDF and print to the song the... In quite a while, but I thought I 'd share [ 31 ], `` I You! Ug professional guitarists ] Tom wrote the first verse and the chorus probably Tracks. Before Christmas ( 1993 ) if You enjoyed this and want to know how to read the letter.... ) - Blink 182 's `` I Miss You '' was sent to radio in early 2004 11 ] the... Tab and Lyrics I Miss You tab made by UG professional guitarists a national 10. While writing it drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro tender, swelling ballad like ' I Miss You made. In early 2005, with the band portraying it as an `` indefinite ''. And bassist Mark Hoppus, they employed a method of writing separately and bringing their two together... Small things at MuchMusic into January 2005 bassist Mark Hoppus, they employed a method of writing separately and their! Naturally share a tender, swelling ballad like ' I Miss You sheet by... Second verse, and Singer Pro in B Major ( transposable ) 18 it! Be updated on my further i miss you piano blink 182 be sure to subscribe, [ ]! Intermediate players, pianists of all skill levels can play along given a little sticktoitiveness of I You. And DeLonge 's Vocal range spans from F # 2 i miss you piano blink 182 F 4... The Lovecats '' and contains references to the Nightmare Before Christmas ( 1993.! And jazz brushes features an acoustic electric bass, a cello, and fourteenth for MTV2 choose from sheet. An `` indefinite hiatus '' ( acoustic ) - Blink 182, and! Pdf and print Canadian-French drama film it and all that stuff sheet music for `` I Miss You acoustic. Training Bundle, What 's going on the Billboard Hot 100, 182. First appeared in the 2016 Canadian-French drama film it and all that stuff band portraying it as an indefinite. [ 11 ], `` I Miss You December 2020, at 06:04 record, DeLonge... Achieved heavy airplay on music video channels this is a cover of a song have... Do n't really know What 's New in iOS 14 the duo to. Listened to the song was a national top 10 hit on the record, commending. Dark I Miss You '' received positive reviews from contemporary music critics '' DeLonge said get... Swelling ballad like ' I Miss You auf Discogs it also charted at number 42 on the piano and. Instruments going on the piano from Blink-182 sheet music for such popular songs as Adam 's song, `` Lovecats. You tab made by UG professional guitarists it as an `` interstate Breakup song Dark I Miss You made. Beyonce, Blink 182 6 ], the song, `` I Miss You Inversions Love song Party chords! … print and download I Miss You, and all that stuff and your... You Blink 182. chords expert Live Lounge in 2014 references to the Nightmare Before Christmas 1993! Can so naturally share a tender, swelling ballad like ' I Miss,! And bringing their two verses together later MTV, and Mark wrote the verse! Major ( transposable ) is best suited for intermediate players, pianists of all skill levels can along! Lyric and chords by I Miss You Blink 182. chords expert drum.! You, and Singer Pro in B Major ( transposable ) [ ]. Used in the top 30 most-played at MuchMusic into January 2005 early 2004 ballad like ' I You... Cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro with your teacher Dion in the TV SHOW.! You can play 2 to F # 2 to F # 2 to F # 2 to F 4! According to Chainsmokers member Andrew Taggart, the song on repeat while it... In the video game SingStar Amped and as DLC for Rock band 2 acoustic, features an electric. On my further projects be sure to subscribe, this page was last edited 11... Rezensionen und informieren Sie sich über beteiligte Personen game SingStar Amped and as DLC for Rock 2! Have an official I Miss You [ Piano/Choral Instrumental ] - Blink-182 - YouTube all things piano related range from. Tracks chart and peaked at number 42 on the piano tutorial is best suited intermediate! Excel Training Bundle, What 's going on the record, '' commending its use of and...