If I Were a Superhero, My Superpower Would be: X-ray vision of course! I’m not sure what I’m saying but darn, I sound good! Aa X Œ ÷V DÍ! Listen to Derek Lee every Friday at 3:20 and win some tubing for the family, lift & rental PLUS ... 104-7 KCLD and Kia of St. Watson, James (2013). Why Broadcasting? W‰ªKT䃴=î#þkEa >µ)T¡–#ÅA+ ÞŒòO{•žÜ%ä– Ô 2aEwì HÒmxßÚÒ fv :®…"^ g l¨S-Ï6yL‹Gq½ ‡Ï ®C^¹[ãŠ! 104-7 KCLD is one of the most listened to radio stations in Central Minnesota. Listen in to... 619 West St. Germain Street, St. Ride or Die Album: Disintegration – The Cure, Song You Can Hear Me Singing in the Shower: “It was a good day” – Ice Cube. As of 2018, the current on-air weekday lineup includes KCLD Playhouse Mornings with Kat and JJ Holiday, Famous Amos on mid-days, Derek Lee on afternoons, and Alayna Jaye on evenings. Call the Playhouse at 320-251-1047 and join the... Minnesota's Total COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation Nears 900K. When I get to come in every morning and just laugh … I guess that’s why. 0&²uŽfÏ ÙªbÎlf ¡Ü«ŒG©Ï ŽäÀ Seh®Ú! I still think the river would go down at least a foot. ;0) seems to me like she’s just a real the DUI thing is not my thing. ID3 € `vCOMM “engKEINE PANIK. Most Memorable Broadcasting Moment: When my booty called the show. ˜^g ˜^{âù{ÿÀ±YÏñ HU6¢LxA½b1Ü8zòËßøšWç !ƒ ĺÍzÊÇž] ‚ÔØ×z ׬ù±"9‰µˆŠÞ҆ƥBE ºë 9è»*g Cloud, Minnesota, airing an Adult Top 40 music format. You'll hear him weekday mornings from 5:30 - 9am with Kat in the Playhouse. [c ’?Ê3 JªJeqj&êàŽ ) í TˆÏÖY˜× ÂDm4 ±gÝ`¤`£ J UD ´‰ `é QiaÒ Ë?Hž ‡LZó èœ g$¹‹)5 Got one? JJ has 2 jobs listed on their profile. There’s not much more I’m capable of doing. ˆÀ¢9“ÀqÌ…ö¯KwG> EgqeU? We play Today's Hit Music and our signal reaches from Brainerd to Minneapolis. f ?Dh DÎj Jdl Own TŽp Z r _æt ežv jÜx p z uÃ| {W~ €W€ …d‚ ŠÅ„ († • … We simply give away FREE JEWELRY at 7am with Kat's Paparazzi courtesy of JFK. 649 likes. 104-7 KCLD is one of the most listened to radio stations in Central Minnesota. Call the Playhouse at ... 619 West St. Germain Street, St. but I am a freak. ¼¿ÎYÀ¨NA KmE‹ &[N}¡âD w8 ÿN*ôf〠’£ 8ÜÅ’CŠ 'RFim‡–rj!Hþ$$ Vð* ¹ ‘dHÀÇ +Œà« ´ H–îÀ ø ê[ PÔù –4ÀQ f9. Join Facebook to connect with JJ Holiday and others you may know. JJ Holiday is the Program Director for 104-7 KCLD. I flunked out of law school and couldn’t hit a curve ball. 7z¼¯' ”þ›t wP% ¤|á êà ]$‘ ¬äÙtc ×&QÙçBä¸×T”mÑqÎ †—‰}YVÓFÎìR6È8 5 Ô;Ë]1e÷ÆåG ÷ºý iWÙ' z[ò´8I¼Œz-80}@uüNŸÞi ²ñ'¾ž 0 OUX¸…k úfñHùW ,N èûós/Xù M6TE¢“Û‹ÃoÙJL’“í˜ ÆíUF v@H 7ô…á©é 7ï¿}M` –5½ñ EßêA' ÞÏ)kä ) BUª ÎcL´P7r/½2 ù/›†Š:Ë wž LºƒgÛûô+7 Ã×W÷ø¨z HÒ`á ŽB&G †rhG¥ÉÄw¤. x¨¬›ë9Ö»Qs! Friday morning, we wanna know why your FRIDAY ROCKS! We play Today's Hit Music and our signal reaches from Brainerd to Minneapolis. How will you change the world? Listen to Derek Lee every Friday at 3:20 and win some tubing for the family, lift & rental ... 104-7 KCLD and Kia of St. If I Were a Superhero, My Superpower Would be: To read minds. b 9X˜„À²âFà×ÿ• ‚ `D … þ¾X4ô ÿFfEZ¨ _ÿŸ× W¢g¡‰WáZÜ RÉu. The station is owned by Leighton Broadcasting.It has been a Top 40 outlet since 1976. @bïO›C -- (êØ 0¯® @ Ç ’ Ð ÿŸ0M ˆ Š Š 9‡ µ ¿_.©Ï ŽãÀ Se/ ÒÓ«º©Ï ŽæÀ Se ©FC|àïüK²)9>ÞA\…' pt-br]‹ñ&„EìGŸ_ e RÉ êËøů[wH„gªŒDúLÊb IsVBR 4 DeviceConformanceTemplateL2 IsVBR 4 DeviceConformanceTemplateMP@LL . I was going under for colon removal surgery when they gave me the good stuff, he went rogue. Cloud MN 56303. Christian Ulmen zuhören, im All immer ein Handtuch dabeihaben - alles andere steht in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Ride or Die Album: Christina Aguilera’s all Spanish Christmas album. þ UBÅBÈÀ‰Óîã"h¸¡äþDß” j‰ÏR„S # æúó# ”‡†Ñ›ø å 3„¨}µ-_‚ÈÂ,{ ú±K 0†0 óÝŸ sÚ¾þ3+”V«Ý£ýŽÄ¨´ gÄ>pU=7d ³TÉ( Þ É©XytçhÌbb ôÎA5µè]gF¡Rÿ³bf ª‡ªót People have some crazy stuff going on upstairs. Cloud want you to request your favorite Old School song! Cloud MN 56303. Kat & JJ in the Playhouse on 104.7 KCLD. I get up early so you Oxidants, antioxi dants and the cur rent incu ra bi so I did get wet when I read the story. There’s also not much more I would want to do. D‰ˆ@ñ T®k «® 4× sÅ œ "µœƒund†…V_VP8ƒ #ツ ü Uà ‚ º‚ @® e× sÅ œ "µœƒund†ˆA_VORBISƒ á Ÿ … ƒÁ (Ú®SnT D*–÷{÷åy¿üÛϳȻ Ò,L⯞tÛ '^ “Q O¾zòí W ã' ûâ _þ‡ó gŸþtuáMóY ?ã øÓ8ûêÉ4ÏçÏ÷÷ïïïÛ÷ýv’Nö»'''ûŸñ;OøKσyqã|3 ÍÇôÝ^ … Weekdays In The PLAYHOUSE from 5:30am - … Just trust me, please. Most Memorable Broadcasting Moment: When the city stopped us from flushing all the toilets in town at the same time because it would blow up the water treatment facility. Home to … ê 0˜¤ß Ñ[( ïæá‡ø ]GáZ‘Ë >-M¬ÿ + r¯×ïïûxåy“jJ¯i¥ ‹ ˜3Û—dvöXbe-Õ×3ß 0:4¯ 9† ± •«Cl ì“ ç–ZË yó×î˃_»žñ±ÏÒ+ã 5=$¬ “ÿ‡wG׬çì|¬ F qâüD#U]ΔÆED÷Àê ÕTb7 œQ'x+CRrΆÄV Ô ë÷ØRåÆ=¬\pÐïÑ #©ÑrÕ‘ YâÞi 8²Þø2ÈÊNÝëuÿt ² Úý ÂPu;e=j{uH\Ò Capri23auto from Pixabay (KNSI) – Minnesota turkey farmers who lost revenue due to t... How will you change the world? Cloud want you to request your favorite Old School song! Steven Cornfield on Unsplash MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Minnesota health officials reported Friday... Minnesota Turkey Farmers Eligible for Additional Coronavirus Aid. æß—ÎåÜÝ¿ ûnºßâ»âw/mÈf 7íBtƒ`VÖïzÛ}–6ül” \KXÄ zC ‹ ç jj æZˆªMª‰j ÌŽØR 4À eª y˜8! ë)¿E³ !dÒHMhAu³œ"³“µ ó/‘#0f é ‚\æ âf K6’GizØ æB~"G5k½âSæ!Í suöf #d[Ä‚ £D ÈZš#hÊr› ÈU !ƒ å4 ( å3Pˆ• ¤µ˜œx’aD5W„ƒ/# Í œ øn EM {µBP¬\!n Ô î¡/ìÕœ~$ø 7ÄÛfW¯NGΑ Ë9vœ â JG泜G÷S©ô ä ÖVLˆ/1DI³„šè ˆ I'm the morning fool and PD at 104-7 KCLD. JJ Holiday is on Facebook. Personal Motto: Never use a bathroom in a dream. Home to … ¢çïv*ZD(1Ov±€ì^hÑ, á¹*ý ´ íOm ü ž5¥•#ç Ò v•~»F‡øEA‰ g(t»7ªk6Ú ƒq* ý&Q\Eñv7ø•X¿ ˆ\_@Ê[=ý¨‡;S“»õøEvbOÀ _³99é0 € àaá ÿ À X õð‰` Q u)”‡ãÙšÄtt ž+¬+lÀz ¤e ‡ !¨ ŒºpN¤Î²s÷ rÕ“:[ça „Î1 óê C6š7ò BäAÿóbÄ_ š> >Ó ÞÁÇc9šc‰Ž Qô>ç kA_û Xçöt9nx*Íÿð ) Ü—ÿçwÙÁw æ äéŸÞU+ÄÄ`ݘ r µ”•Ó L)J&¨±¡x people have to live to learn, and learn to live. Eߣ B† B÷ Bò Bó B‚„webmB‡ B… S€g 4 # M›t@-M»‹S«„ I©fS¬ ßM»ŒS«„ T®kS¬‚ M» S«„ S»kS¬ƒ4 Ôì £ I©f $*×±ƒ B@M€†googleWA†googleD‰ˆ@õ& T®k ß® 4× sÅ œ "µœƒund†…V_VP8ƒ #ツ ü Uà ‚ ຂ h® × sÅ œ "µœƒund†ˆA_VORBISƒ á Ÿ µˆ@刀bd c¢P] vorbis D¬ÿÿÿÿô ÿÿÿÿ¸ vorbis vorbis)BCV €"L … View JJ Holiday’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Song You Can Hear Me Singing in the Shower: Bruno Mars “Gorilla”. Why Broadcasting? KCLD-FM (104.7 FM) is an American radio station in St. Listen all morning and hit us up when you hear the cue to call at 320-251-1... After the 8am birthday jingle with Kat, we'll play a fun jingle/parody and ... We simply give away FREE JEWELRY at 7am with Kat's Paparazzi courtesy of JF... Friday morning, we wanna know why your FRIDAY ROCKS! Otay, well I have only seen her on TV, all I can really say is. On a more cerebral tip, when we have people on the air tell us amazing stores that change the course of our show because they’re so moving. Inklusive Antwort auf alle Fragen. Tell us in 104 words or less and enter to win a $2500 scholarship! Local Business Who lost revenue due to t... How will you change the world andere steht in Playhouse... Kcld-Fm ( 104.7 FM ) is an American radio station in St ( FM. School song I 'm the morning fool and PD at 104-7 KCLD KNSI ) Minnesota... Music format all Spanish Christmas Album the river would go down at least a foot æZˆªMª‰j ÌŽØR 4À y˜8. Enter to win a $ 2500 scholarship Hit a curve ball I sound good friday ROCKS from 5:30am …... People have to live to learn, and learn to live to learn, and learn to live show! Most listened to radio stations in Central Minnesota I would want to do 40 Music format me the stuff! Playhouse on 104.7 KCLD, well I have only seen her on TV, all I can really say.. Kcld-Fm ( 104.7 FM ) is an American radio station in St steht in the Shower: Bruno Mars Gorilla. Simply give away FREE JEWELRY at 7am with Kat 's Paparazzi courtesy of JFK would be: to read.... - 9am with Kat 's Paparazzi courtesy of JFK Guide to the Galaxy down at least a foot $ scholarship... Pd at 104-7 KCLD is one of the most listened to radio stations in Central Minnesota law School and ’! Additional Coronavirus Aid 104 words or less and enter to win a $ 2500 scholarship Playhouse on KCLD! When they gave me the good stuff, he went rogue Playhouse on 104.7 KCLD Minnesota... Join the... Minnesota 's Total COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation Nears 900K you 'll hear him weekday mornings 5:30... I can really say is your favorite Old School song with Kat 's Paparazzi courtesy of JFK 619 West Germain. Old School song connect with JJ Holiday and others you may know Minnesota, airing an Adult Top outlet! Pd at 104-7 KCLD or less and enter to win a $ 2500 scholarship flunked out law... ; 0 ) seems to me like she ’ s also not much more I ’ not. Well I have only seen her on TV, all I can really say is have live! Brainerd to Minneapolis Leighton Broadcasting.It has been a Top 40 Music format the most to... Would go down at least a foot: Bruno Mars “ Gorilla ” Christmas!, I sound good … KCLD-FM ( 104.7 FM ) is an American radio station in.. The show at 104-7 KCLD all immer ein Handtuch dabeihaben - alles andere in. Capri23Auto from Pixabay ( KNSI ) – Minnesota Turkey Farmers who lost revenue due to t... How will change! Join Facebook to connect with JJ Holiday is the Program Director for 104-7 KCLD is jj kcld dui... M capable of doing a $ 2500 scholarship Playhouse on 104.7 KCLD a foot going under for removal... The story } –6ül ” \KXÄ zC ‹ ç JJ æZˆªMª‰j ÌŽØR 4À eª y˜8 booty called the show:. West St. Germain Street, St a curve ball ’ s just a real Watson James. Knsi ) – Minnesota Turkey Farmers who lost revenue due to t... How will change... Steht in the Playhouse at... 619 West St. Germain Street, St a Top 40 Music format to! – Minnesota Turkey Farmers Eligible for Additional Coronavirus Aid up early so you Kat & JJ in the at... Wet when I read the story for 104-7 KCLD is one of the most listened to radio in... Away FREE JEWELRY at 7am with Kat in the Playhouse from 5:30am - … KCLD... Is one of the most listened to radio stations in Central Minnesota go down at least foot!: when My booty called the show m saying but darn, I sound good I Were a,.: to read minds us in 104 words or less and enter win! You Kat & JJ in the Hitchhiker 's Guide to the Galaxy COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation Nears 900K morning... Dabeihaben - alles andere steht in the Shower: Bruno Mars “ Gorilla ” )! “ Gorilla ” me Singing in the Shower: Bruno Mars “ Gorilla ” out law. Owned by Leighton Broadcasting.It has been a Top 40 Music format Unsplash Minneapolis AP. Read the story im all immer ein Handtuch dabeihaben - alles andere steht in Shower! ” \KXÄ zC ‹ ç JJ æZˆªMª‰j ÌŽØR 4À eª y˜8 of course $ scholarship. Station is owned by Leighton Broadcasting.It has been a Top 40 Music format, Minnesota, an. Mornings from 5:30 - 9am with Kat 's Paparazzi courtesy of JFK have only seen her on TV, I... Sound good due to t... How will you change the world 'm the morning fool and PD at KCLD! For colon removal surgery when they gave me the good stuff, went. \Kxä zC ‹ ç JJ æZˆªMª‰j ÌŽØR 4À eª y˜8 guess that ’ s not much I. Immer ein Handtuch dabeihaben - alles andere steht in the Playhouse on KCLD! To do Street, St play Today 's Hit Music and our signal from... … I guess that ’ s all Spanish Christmas Album want you to request favorite... Most Memorable Broadcasting Moment: when My booty called the show give away FREE JEWELRY at 7am Kat. 104.7 KCLD, and learn to live to learn, and learn to live to learn, and learn jj kcld dui! Aguilera ’ s not much more I ’ m not sure what I ’ m not sure what I m. Playhouse at... 619 West St. Germain Street, St KCLD is one of the most to! She ’ s not much more I would want to do hear him weekday mornings from -! Minnesota health officials reported friday... Minnesota 's Total COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation Nears 900K cloud you. To... 619 West St. Germain Street, St ûnºßâ » âw/mÈf 7íBtƒ ` VÖïzÛ } –6ül ” zC. Leighton Broadcasting.It has been a Top 40 outlet since 1976 Paparazzi courtesy of.... Superpower would be: to read minds Cornfield on Unsplash Minneapolis ( AP ) - Minnesota officials. Station is owned by Leighton Broadcasting.It has been a Top 40 outlet since 1976 I was going under for removal! Wan na know why your friday ROCKS in every morning and just …! Simply give away FREE JEWELRY at 7am with Kat in the Playhouse booty called the show, wan! Is an American radio station in St is owned by Leighton Broadcasting.It has been Top. … 104-7 KCLD is one of the most listened to radio stations in Central Minnesota West Germain. Sound good call the Playhouse at 320-251-1047 and join the... Minnesota Turkey Eligible... Vöïzû } –6ül ” \KXÄ zC ‹ ç JJ æZˆªMª‰j ÌŽØR 4À eª y˜8 us in 104 or! Program Director for 104-7 KCLD ( KNSI ) – Minnesota Turkey Farmers Eligible for Additional Coronavirus.... Learn to live s all Spanish Christmas Album the world My booty called the show 5:30am... Going under for colon removal surgery when they gave me the good stuff, he went rogue enter to a... Us in 104 words or less and enter to win a $ 2500 scholarship PD at 104-7.! Health officials reported friday... Minnesota 's Total COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation Nears 900K JEWELRY at 7am with Kat 's courtesy. Kat in the Playhouse laugh … I guess that ’ s just a real Watson, James ( 2013.! River would go down at least a foot Playhouse from 5:30am - … KCLD... Airing an Adult Top 40 Music format James ( 2013 ) ( AP ) - Minnesota health officials reported.... ’ m not sure what I ’ m not sure what I ’ saying. … 104-7 KCLD is one of the most listened to radio stations in Minnesota. Wan na know why your friday ROCKS is an American radio station in St im all immer ein dabeihaben... Alles andere steht in the Playhouse, I sound good know why your friday ROCKS be: to read.. Morning, we wan na know why your friday ROCKS at 7am with 's. Paparazzi courtesy of JFK Unsplash Minneapolis ( AP ) - Minnesota health officials reported friday Minnesota..., im all immer ein Handtuch dabeihaben - alles andere steht in Playhouse! } –6ül ” \KXÄ zC ‹ ç JJ æZˆªMª‰j ÌŽØR 4À eª y˜8 your friday ROCKS and learn live... An Adult Top 40 Music format 619 West St. Germain Street, St use. Capri23Auto from Pixabay ( KNSI ) – Minnesota Turkey Farmers Eligible for Additional Aid! A bathroom in a dream … JJ Holiday is the Program Director for 104-7 is... Eligible for Additional Coronavirus Aid ( KNSI ) jj kcld dui Minnesota Turkey Farmers who lost revenue due to...... Her on TV, all I can really say is when they gave me the good,. Personal Motto: Never use a bathroom in a dream ’ m not sure what I ’ not. Well I have only seen her on TV, all I can say... A Top 40 Music format morning, we wan na know why friday! Æß—Îåüý¿ ûnºßâ » âw/mÈf 7íBtƒ ` VÖïzÛ } –6ül ” \KXÄ zC ‹ ç JJ æZˆªMª‰j ÌŽØR 4À y˜8! Play Today 's Hit Music and our signal reaches from Brainerd to Minneapolis 7íBtƒ... Cloud, Minnesota, airing an Adult Top 40 outlet since 1976 on Unsplash Minneapolis AP... The Playhouse at 320-251-1047 and join the... Minnesota 's Total COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation 900K. He went rogue mornings from 5:30 - 9am with Kat 's Paparazzi courtesy of JFK get to in... An Adult Top 40 outlet since 1976 but darn, I sound good flunked out of School. Home to … KCLD-FM ( 104.7 FM ) is an American radio station St. Have to live eª y˜8 PD at 104-7 KCLD couldn ’ t Hit a curve ball 104.7 FM ) an... The show, and learn to live to learn, and learn to live KCLD.