Kau Ilham Ku is one of the malaysian favourite all time love song. “To reflect the song’s meaning that puts someone who is a source of inspiration on a pedestal, I tried to take this song to a higher level.” The … I agreed [for them to rerecord it] as long as they don't change the original melody of the song. Can you believe that the song is already a quarter of a decade old? "In line with its meaning which is to elevate someone who is the source of inspiration, I too want to lift the song up to a higher degree. [2] She commented, "When everything was agreed upon, we did my parts in October. Kau Ilhamku was featured in the movie Layar Lara which took home Best Film at the 13th Malaysian Film Festival in 1997. They like the melody. Kau Ilhamku juga dipilih menjadi lagu runut bunyi untuk filem Layar Lara yang pernah menjulang trofi Filem Terbaik Festival Filem Malaysia ke-13 pada tahun 1997. ", SATU Konsert Eksklusif Dato' Siti Nurhaliza, Konsert Lentera Timur Dato' Siti Nurhaliza, SITI: An Iconic Exhibition of Dato' Siti Nurhaliza, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kau_Ilhamku&oldid=993862264, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Articles containing Malay (macrolanguage)-language text, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Asmin Mudin, Joe Flizzow, Sona One, Russell Curtis, J-Key, Russell Curtis, Yonder Music (Executive), This page was last edited on 12 December 2020, at 21:57. The first singer to appear was Man Bai. Kau Ilhamku Tab by Melayu with free online tab player. But the one rendition we never saw coming was from the original singer himself, Man Bai, … [4], It was also agreed upon that proceeds from the musical single would be transferred to Yonder Music Trust,[5] a non-profit trust which main interest is to help music education organizations as well as providing help for groups of people in need. ... On both sides of the dike were actually full of water, meaning our house is actually situated on reclamed land. Some rap verses in English were also included. Bhd. We can't help but will list down the whole lyrics of this beautiful song below. Frasi ed esempi di traduzione: country, your ass, scare you, kau pahal, clean mood, ribald word, bahasa suluk. [2] On the news of rerecording the song, Man Bai commented, "Around two months ago, I was contacted by them [Yonder Music] who appeared interested in reworking "Kau Ilhamku". Man Bai was given the demo of "Kau Ilhamku" by Asmin in 1993, before it was included on his self-titled album in 1995. [11] Celcom's and Yonder Music's official YouTube accounts released the accompanying music video the same day. column on 24 March 2016 (check views).The text of the entry was as follows: Did you know... that "Kau Ilhamku", a promotional song that is only available for streaming on Yonder Music, saw the collaboration of Malaysian and Indonesian artists? But in the end, the parts [of the song] where I would sing [that were included in the final version] were decided by the producers." The music video begins with an animated introduction of an abstract object that morphs into several forms including a mouth with musical notes and a spinning vinyl record. The 52-year-old ex-Gersang vocalist also launched a new music video that pays homage to homegrown and international stars whose talents not only made a difference in show business but also left a lasting impact on him. Find more of Man Bai lyrics. Submitted by Ms Delvo on Sat, 20/06/2020 - 06:13. Kau Ilhamku Monday, May 21, 2012. It was followed by Yuna, Cita Citata, Afgansyah Reza, Elizabeth Tan, Siti Nurhaliza, Ariel Noah, Natasha Ines, Jaclyn Victor, Joe Flizzow, SonaOne, and Russell Curtis. Read it through this is how we feel when this bouquet is crafted. “To reflect the song’s meaning that puts someone who is a source of inspiration on a pedestal, I tried to take this song to a higher level.”. [15] All artists who were featured on the track were there for the live performance of the song except for Cita Citata and Yuna. Over the years and renditions by various artiste thereafter, Kau Ilhamku (You’re my inspiration) in a simple piano arrangement. [3] 20 years later, in September 2015, Man Bai was contacted by Yonder Music, which showed interest in rerecording the song, albeit in a rearranged manner. "[9], Shot and recorded by Sean Jesudasan, Anusha Peterson, and Shaun Ng in various locations and recording studios,[12] the music video was released on both Yonder Music and Celcom's official YouTube accounts on 18 November 2015,[13][14] to coincide with the release of the song for streaming purposes on the Yonder mobile app, exclusively available to Celcom subscribers.[11]. Throughout the duration of the video, several artists appear frequently, whereas others do not, depending on how much lines to sing they have in the song. “I dedicate this song to all the artistes who have built and coloured the art world with their masterpieces. Zuriat – Kau Ilhamku merupakan satu-satunya majalah keibubapaan Melayu di Singapura yang … The song Kau Ilhamku by Malaysian veteran singer Man Bai is iconic and has been sung by many schoolchildren during school events. On 19 November 2015, the musical composition was first performed live at The Garage KL in Ulu Klang. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. All rights reserved. "Kau Ilhamku" was made available exclusively for streaming on the Yonder Music mobile app on 18 November 2015 alongside its music video on Celcom and Yonder Music's YouTube accounts. Kau Ilhamku 2020 is available to stream on Spotify, Apple Music, JOOX, iTunes, KKBox and Deezer. It serves as an advertising jingle for a collaboration between streaming music service Yonder Music and telecom provider Celcom Axiata, with a view to promoting the former's music streaming service exclusively available on the latter's mobile telecommunication services in Malaysia and Indonesia. [2][b] Man Bai later recorded his vocals for the new version of "Kau Ilhamku" in October 2015. Kidron thought highly of the song's catchy rhythm, as well as its popularity amongst Malaysians as an inspirational song.[10][11]. [15][9], The new version of "Kau Ilhamku" was first performed live during the press conference and launch of Yonder Music mobile app in Malaysia on 19 November 2015 at The Garage KL in Ulu Klang. Man Bai released Kau Ilhamku 2020 to celebrate the iconic song’s 25th anniversary, Trump jumps gun on FDA, says Moderna vaccine ‘approved’, MCMC outdoes fixed fibre optic broadband installation targets by 123.1 pct, Tun Rahah’s death great loss to State - Sultan of Johor, State funeral for Tun Rahah - PM Muhyiddin, Covid-19: 1,771 health personnel infected, so far - Dr Noor Hisham, Justin Bieber teams up with former rivals for Christmas song, CORRECTED-FEATURE-'Oh yes it will': Britain's pantomime season brings cheer to COVID-19 Christmas, Planned Harvard balloon test in Sweden stirs solar geoengineering unease, UPDATE 2-COVAX programme doubles global vaccine supply deals to 2 billion doses, Woman assaulted by irate driver for honking at him, Conduct your own Blob Opera using this amazingly addictive Google app, How Malaysians spent 2020 together on Twitter. Kau Ilhamku was originally composed by Asmin Mudin, and first release was sang by Man Bai in 1993, a whopping 27 years ago! There are also certain parts of the video where the vocals and videos are merged into the same frame. and here are the lyrics, and the translated meaning by me. Throughout the video, various bright-colored animations and shots are shown, layering over videos of the artists who are singing the song in their respective recording studios. Zuriat KAU Ilhamku Magazine, Singapore City, Singapore. ? Yonder Music's CEO Adam Kidron handpicked the song himself, citing its catchy rhythm and its status with the Malaysian people as an inspirational song as his reasons for doing so. “To reflect the song’s meaning that puts someone who is a source of inspiration on a pedestal, I tried to take this song to a higher level.” Man Bai, whose real name is Abdul Rahman Osman said Kau Ilhamku is a very special song to him which he hopes will remain relevant throughout the ages. Interviewing the locals: Gathering information: Listening to explanation: I found this study to be very interesting indeed. This is a poetic translation - deviations from the meaning of the original are present (extra words, extra or omitted information, substituted concepts). The new music video for the song also pays homage to homegrown and international stars whose talents have made a lasting impact on him. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Copyright © 2020 Sun Media Corporation Sdn. While "Kau Ilhamku" was originally written by Asmin Mudin for Man Bai in 1993, it was reworked by J-Key and Russell Curtis into an R&B and pop rendition after it received the approval from Man Bai himself. Man Bai, whose real name is Abdul Rahman Osman said Kau Ilhamku is a very special song to him which he hopes will remain relevant throughout the ages.. Oleh KHADIJAH IBRAHIM SEWAKTU bergerak sebagai penyanyi solo pada 1995, Man Bai berjaya menjulang namanya menerusi lagu Kau Ilhamku, ciptaan Asmin Mudin. Kau ilhamku Lyrics: Beribu bintang dilangit / Kini menghilang / Meraba aku dalam kelam / Rembulan mengambang / Kini makin suram / Pudar ilhamku tanpa arah / Sedetik wajahmu muncul / Dalam diam / … To make it more interesting, Yonder Music has managed to gather great Malaysian and Indonesian artists to sing the new version of "Kau Ilhamku" together. “By giving this song a new lease of life with a more powerful musical arrangement, this version presents a more beautiful musical offering. A fact from Kau Ilhamku appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the Did you know? Originally I sang the song in its entirety with the new music arrangement. "Kau Ilhamku" is a reworked song of the same name that was composed by Asmin Mudin and sung by Man Bai. Originally written by Asmin Mudin, Kau Ilhamku 2020 is given a fresh new arrangement by Man Bai together with renowned music producer and composer Mac Chew. Malah hingga kini lagu itu masih lagi diminati ramai dari generasi ke … [9] Produced by J-Key and Russell Curtis,[10] "Kau Ilhamku" was handpicked by Adam Kidron, Yonder Music's CEO. [2] Siti Nurhaliza, another artist involved in the creation of the new song, also revealed that she had finished recording her part in the same month. [8], Originally written in Bahasa Malaysia, the reworked song ended up being four minutes and fifty two seconds long, with its genre holding the middle between pop and R&B. Traduzioni contestuali di "kau ilhamku" Malese-Inglese. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Mambai lyrics. "In line with its meaning which is to elevate someone who is the source of inspiration, I too want to lift the song up to a higher degree. A reviewer from Malaysian Digest gave the song a mixed review. νικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 [2][c] Over the course of the months, the new version of "Kau Ilhamku" was recorded and produced in various cities and countries including Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, and New York City. ; A record of the entry may be seen at Wikipedia:Recent additions/2016/March. Lagu malar segar ciptaan Asmin Mudin ini khabarnya telah diberi nafas baru apabila tampil dengan terjemahan berbeza daripada rakaman asal, if you feel the same, look no further, this will be the bouquet for her. “Through Kau Ilhamku 2020, I try to honour the song that made my name back in the day,” Man Bai said in a press release. The song ‘Kau Ilhamku’ by Man Bai may very well be one of the most memorable local songs to date, with thousands of different renditions by Malaysian and international fans. Kau Ilhamku ialah single promosi yang dipersembahkan oleh artis Malaysia dan Indonesia, yang menjadi jingle iklan untuk kerjasama antara perkhidmatan penstriman Yonder Music dan syarikat telekomunikasi Celcom Axiata, dengan tujuan untuk menggalakkan bekas perkhidmatan penstriman muzik ini boleh didapati secara eksklusif ke atas perkhidmatan telekomunikasi mudah alih yang kedua … [9] The reviewer commented, "Having top singers singing a hit song in a collaborative effort is a plus point, but on the other hand, breaking it down with a bridge in English and rap, may have just taken away the sweet and simple sound of an already beautiful tune. Original lyrics of Kau Ilhamku song by Mambai. Watch official video, print or download text … (as close as possible la kan) Man Bai - Kau Ilhamku. "I hope that through this new interpretation, the song will remain relevant and timeless," the 52-year-old singer said in a statement as quoted in the report. last but not least, here's a video of a malay song Kau Ilhamku, roughly meaning, You're my Inspiration. Kau Ilhamku MP3 Song by Man Bai from the Malay movie Inspired For Mum. Some of the artists he honoured included Tan Sri P Ramlee, Datuk Sudirman Arshad, Queen frontman Freddie Mercury and rock legend Eddie Van Halen. Beribu bintang di langit kini menghilang (A thousand stars in the sky haf now disappeared,) [10], "The first time I heard a Malaysian guitar player, Russell Curtis was playing the tune of the song, I immediately fell in love with its music arrangement. "Kau Ilhamku"[note 1] (Malay: You are My Inspiration) is a promotional single by various Malaysian and Indonesian artists. Explore 1 meaning or write yours. “Even though they are gone, they are still and will continue to be a source of inspiration to music practitioners and fans,” he said. Kau Ilhamku (You are my inspiration/You are my muse) Beribu bintang dilangit (A million stars in the sky) Kini menghilang (Now disappearing) Meraba aku dalam kelam (Gropes at me in the dark) Rembulan mengambang (The waxing moon) Kini makin suram (It is getting more dreary) Download Kau Ilhamku song on Gaana.com and listen Inspired For Mum Kau Ilhamku song offline. Lagu yang sentiasa menjadi siulan masyarakat sehingga kini, Kau Ilhamku nyanyian Man Bai kini kembali dengan versi baharu sempena ulangtahun ke-25 yang dinamakan Kau Ilhamku 2020. Lirik Kau Ilhamku – Man Bai adalah seperti berikut: Blog lirik lagu ini tidak menyediakan sebarang link untuk download lagu mp3 * dari * samada dalam format mp3 atau sebarang format audio yang lain. On 18 November 2015, the "Kau Ilhamku" was made available to stream exclusively on the Yonder Music mobile app for Celcom subscribers. 887 likes. As of January 2016, the music video uploaded to Yonder Music's official YouTube account has received more than 200.000 views and generated over a thousand likes. To commemorate the song’s 25th anniversary, Man Bai (real name Abdul Rahman Osman) released a new version of his 1995 classic pop hit. What is more special is that it involves popular local and international artists." [6][7] The artistes who were involved in this project have also donated RM 300 000 to the fund. One accurate version. ", A 30-second sample of the Bahasa Malaysia portion of "Kau Ilhamku" which features, "Kau Ilhamku" music video on Celcom's Official YouTube Account, "Kau Ilhamku" music video on Yonder Music Malaysia's Official YouTube Account, "Artis popular rakam balik lagu Kau Ilhamku", "Celcom, Yonder Music jalin perkongsian eksklusif", "Yonder and Celcom bring free music for the masses", "Sekitar Pelancaran Aplikasi YONDER MUSIC di Malaysia", "Celcom Axiata to bring Yonder Music service to Malaysia", "[Video] Siti Nurhaliza, Yuna, And Top Artists Give Their Spin To "Kau Ilham Ku", What Do You Think? MAN BAI -Kau Ilhamku Capo 4th Fret G D/F# Em D Beribu bintang di langit kini menghilang C D Meraba aku dalam kelam G D/F# Em D Rambulan mengambang kini makin suram C D G Pudar ilhamku tanpa 20 years later, in September 2015, Man Bai was contacted by Yonder Music, which showed interest in rerecording the song, albeit in a rearranged manner. Download Kau Ilhamku song on Gaana.com and listen Nostalgia Abadi Kau Ilhamku song offline. —Adam Kidron during the launch of Yonder Music in Malaysia"[1][a], "Kau Ilhamku" is a reworked song of the same name that was composed by Asmin Mudin and sung by Man Bai. Lyrics to 'Kau Ilhamku' by manbai: Beribu bintang di langit kini menghilang Meraba aku dalam kelam Rang bulan mengambang Kini makin suram Pudar ilham ku tanpa arah Recommended by The Wall Street Journal ", "Yonder Music now available in Malaysia for Celcom users", "Kau Ilham Ku (2015) Preview: Dato'Siti Nurhaliza, Manbai, Afgan, Yuna, Ariel Noah & more", "Kau Ilham Ku (2015) – Dato'Siti Nurhaliza, Manbai, Afgan, Yuna, Ariel Noah, Joe Flizzow, and more", "Top regional artists getting excited with Yonder Music! Original lyrics of Kau Ilham Ku song by Man Bai. Kau Ilhamku MP3 Song by Man Bai from the Malay movie Nostalgia Abadi. [2] Man Bai was given the demo of "Kau Ilhamku" by Asmin in 1993,[3] before it was included on his self-titled album in 1995. , the musical composition was first performed live at the Garage KL in Ulu Klang at Wikipedia Recent. Same, look no further, this will be the bouquet for her during school events my in. Veteran singer Man Bai, meaning our house is actually situated on reclamed land of! ] as long as they do n't change the original melody of the entry may be seen Wikipedia... It involves popular local and international artists. full of water, meaning our house is actually situated reclamed. Malaysian Digest gave the song in its entirety with the new version of `` Ilhamku... Magazine, Singapore City, Singapore lasting impact on him actually full of water, meaning our is... Festival in 1997 ] She commented, `` when everything was agreed upon, we did my parts October... What is more special is that it involves popular local and international artists. the translated by..., meaning our house is actually situated on reclamed land City, City. New music video for the new music video the same frame [ ]. Feel the same, look no further, this will be the bouquet for her, and the translated by! Best Film at the 13th Malaysian Film Festival in 1997 2020 is to! Were involved in this project have also donated RM 300 000 to fund! The bouquet for her entirety with the new version of `` Kau Ilhamku, ciptaan Asmin and. Yonder music 's official YouTube accounts released the accompanying music video for song! Watch official video, print or download text in PDF the song its... In October, we did my parts in October 2015 sang the song mixed... Explanation: I found this study to be very interesting indeed song already... If you feel the same frame same day commented, `` when everything was agreed upon, we my... Is how we feel when this bouquet is crafted situated on reclamed.., 20/06/2020 - 06:13, print or download text in PDF for her school... Mp3 song by Man Bai talents have made a lasting impact on.. Video the same day Mudin and sung by many schoolchildren during school events Garage in. Later recorded his vocals for the new version of `` Kau Ilhamku composed by kau ilhamku meaning Mudin Ms on... And the translated meaning by me on Gaana.com and listen Inspired for Mum the new music arrangement simple arrangement. You believe that the song Ilhamku by Malaysian veteran singer Man Bai a quarter of a decade?., `` when everything was agreed upon, we did my parts October. Song by Man Bai - Kau Ilhamku Magazine, Singapore JOOX, iTunes, KKBox Deezer. Sebagai penyanyi solo pada 1995, Man Bai from the Malay movie for. Merged into the same frame is iconic and has been sung by Man Bai from the Malay movie for! Featured in the movie Layar Lara which took home Best Film at the 13th Malaysian Festival... Mudin and sung by many schoolchildren during school events them to rerecord it ] long! ] as long as they do n't change the original melody of the dike were actually full of,... Available to stream on Spotify, Apple music, JOOX, iTunes, KKBox and Deezer October 2015 found study... Ilhamku, ciptaan Asmin Mudin and sung by many schoolchildren during school events project have donated... Song offline YouTube accounts released the accompanying music video for the song in entirety. With their masterpieces have also donated RM 300 000 to the fund Delvo Sat... Did my parts in October 2015 for Mum feel the same day ] long... Bouquet is crafted Festival in 1997 and here are the lyrics, and translated. Renditions by various artiste thereafter, Kau Ilhamku song offline submitted by Ms Delvo on Sat, 20/06/2020 -.. That it involves popular local and international artists. song below, the musical composition was first performed live the! Was first performed live at the 13th Malaysian Film Festival kau ilhamku meaning 1997 the. Song below of Kau Ilham Ku song by Man Bai on both sides of the entry be... Close as possible la kan ) Man Bai from the Malay movie Nostalgia Abadi Celcom 's and music!: I found this study to be very interesting indeed 20/06/2020 - 06:13 inspiration ) a! It involves popular local and international stars whose talents have made a lasting impact on him Bai later his. Vocals and videos are merged into the same, look no further, this will the... Artists. be the bouquet for her was composed by Asmin Mudin made! Song on Gaana.com and listen Nostalgia Abadi Kau Ilhamku by Malaysian veteran singer Bai. Change the original melody of the entry may be seen at Wikipedia: Recent additions/2016/March has., KKBox and Deezer inspiration ) in a simple piano arrangement same that. And the translated meaning by me Garage KL in Ulu Klang Magazine, City. Lyrics, and the translated meaning by me, the musical composition was performed... The vocals and videos are merged into the same day Nostalgia Abadi Kau Ilhamku MP3 song by Man berjaya! And sung by many schoolchildren during school events solo pada 1995, Man Bai official accounts... ; a record of the video where the vocals and videos are merged into the same.. Wikipedia: Recent additions/2016/March Ilhamku 2020 is available to stream on Spotify Apple! We feel when this bouquet is crafted also certain parts of the same frame music video the... We ca n't help but will list down the whole lyrics of Kau Ilham Ku song by Man is!, print or download text in PDF videos are merged into the same name that was composed Asmin. 19 November 2015, the musical composition was first performed live at Garage... To the fund as close as possible la kan ) Man Bai from the Malay movie Nostalgia Abadi is a. La kan ) Man Bai berjaya menjulang namanya menerusi lagu Kau Ilhamku 2020 is available to stream Spotify. Itunes, KKBox and Deezer available to stream on Spotify, Apple,... Also donated RM 300 000 to the fund international stars whose talents made. Bai - Kau kau ilhamku meaning by Malaysian veteran singer Man Bai is iconic and has been sung by Man -! Garage KL in Ulu Klang Kau Ilhamku ( You’re my inspiration ) in a simple piano arrangement and coloured art... A reworked song of the song Ilhamku '' in October 2015 homegrown and international artists. possible kan..., and the translated meaning by me when everything was agreed upon, we did parts! 7 ] the artistes who have built and coloured the art world with their.! Lyrics, and the translated meaning by me song also pays homage to homegrown and international.. Parts of the same frame oleh KHADIJAH IBRAHIM SEWAKTU bergerak sebagai penyanyi solo pada 1995, Bai... Built and coloured the art world with their masterpieces recorded his vocals for song! Abadi Kau Ilhamku was featured in the movie Layar Lara which took home Best Film at 13th! Agreed [ for them to rerecord it ] as long as they do n't the... Best Film at the Garage kau ilhamku meaning in Ulu Klang both sides of the dike were actually full water! Stream on Spotify, Apple music, JOOX, iTunes, KKBox and Deezer [ ]! Kl in Ulu Klang SEWAKTU bergerak sebagai penyanyi solo pada 1995, Man Bai berjaya namanya. ( as close as possible la kan ) Man Bai from the Malay movie Nostalgia Abadi version of meaning... A record of the dike were actually full of water, meaning our house is actually situated reclamed! It involves popular local and international stars whose talents have made kau ilhamku meaning impact... 2015, the musical composition was first performed live at the Garage KL in Ulu Klang record the. Celcom 's and Yonder music 's official YouTube accounts released the accompanying music for... Is more special is that it involves popular local and international stars whose talents have made a impact. Song by Man Bai is iconic and has been sung by many schoolchildren school! Actually full of water, meaning our house is actually situated on reclamed land this beautiful song below by. Video for the song Kau Ilhamku song offline, we did my in! Lyrics, and the translated meaning by me when everything was agreed upon, we did my parts in 2015... Song meaning, find more of Mambai lyrics pays homage to homegrown and international whose... Locals: Gathering information: Listening to explanation: I found this study to very... Video the same name that was composed by Asmin Mudin a mixed review veteran Man... Kkbox and Deezer parts in October listen Inspired for Mum, look further. Song below bouquet is crafted accompanying music video for the new music.. This will be the bouquet for her the Malay movie Nostalgia Abadi Ilhamku! Dike were actually full of water, meaning our house is actually situated on reclamed land, Asmin! A quarter of a decade old involved in this project have also RM... The movie Layar Lara which took home Best Film at the Garage KL in Ulu Klang this. On Spotify, Apple music, JOOX, iTunes, KKBox and Deezer first live... I dedicate this song to all the artistes who have built and the!