Once the noodles are mixed through, add the tamari sauce. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. You do not want to skip it! Next, you will add your chicken back into the skillet along with the shirataki noodles. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, easy, fast, keto diet, low carb, pasta, shirataki noodles. It’s low carb, easy to make, and oh-so delicious. But I think palmini pasta comes closest to the real thing. Add butter, parsley, garlic powder. INGREDIENTS:Amounts to preference Miracle Noodle Easy Keto Lo Mein With Shrimp. Nutritional information included with each recipe on this site was estimated by using an online nutrition calculator. Serve with a lovely green salad. Drizzle olive oil into a large skillet over medium heat. Posted by: Shelby Kinnaird / Fish & Seafood, Gluten-free, Pasta & Grains / March 9, 2017. Add the marinara sauce and season with salt and pepper. 11 Low-Carb Shirataki Noodles Recipes to ... - Perfect Keto Shirataki noodles are a great keto option when properly cooked. Track exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and body measurements. Step 4: In the same saucepan or a medium nonstick skillet, heat the noodles in the dry pan, stirring frequently, until the noodles are no longer moist. Pad Thai needs no introduction. THIS STEP IS OPTIONAL heat the noodles in a dry nonstick skillet for 10 minutes on medium heat, tossing occasionally. ». Cook for 5-10 minutes. Step 1: To make the sauce, whisk … In place of shrimp, you can choose to use ground beef, chicken or even a scrambled egg! I recommend reheating this dish slowly in a pan or skillet, stirring frequently, to try to avoid over-cooking the shrimp. And it tastes amazing too! This recipe comes together in just a few steps. Copyright © 2020 Diabetic Foodie and the Diabetic Foodie logo are registered trademarks. Toss your vegetables and cook until tender. But I find that shirataki noodles are an excellent keto substitute. Add shrimp and stir fry until the shrimp turn pink. All rights reserved. Add the shrimp and cook until they just turn pink, about 2 minutes. In the same saucepan or a medium nonstick skillet, heat the noodles in the dry pan, stirring frequently, until the noodles are no longer moist. On a hot oil add chicken meat cut in small pieces and stir. The Keto diet, as it is dubbed allows you to only have about 5% carbs each day. This stir-fry is delicious hot, but save some for lunch the next day. Really low carb y'all. Add the cabbage and stir through, cook for 3-4 minutes before adding the shirataki noodles. Add a little water, cover and microwave to slightly … This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Add more soy sauce and/or oyster sauce if … To lower the sodium, you can cut back on the sauces and use a bit of low-sodium chicken or vegetable stock instead. After they’ve boiled, place them in a skillet over medium heat and dry-fry them for 5-8 minutes until most of the water has been absorbed (this will improve the texture). Whisk together the water, hoisin sauce, tamari/soy sauce, and Sriracha in a small bowl. Place the baby carrots in a microwave-safe bowl. You’re 9 ingredients and 10 minutes away from low-carb, keto noodle heaven. That’s TEN servings, of which 8 shrimp is two. Toss your ingredients in the skillet for a few minutes and then add in the sauce. We’ll make the sauce, prep the noodles, then cook it all up! Just keep in mind that this will increase the carbs and decrease the protein in this dish. Mix the stir fry sauce ingredients in a mason jar or air-tight container and shake. After the chicken is ready, set it aside and add your vegetables into the skillet. These almost-zero-carb noodles are made from the soluble fiber found in the root of the konjac plant. Have a taste. If you’re craving Asian noodle dishes, you have to try my shiritaki noodles with shrimp stir-fry! If accurate nutritional information is critical to your health and well-being, please independently perform the calculations yourself. Transfer to a serving plate and top with grated … If you are doing the Keto diet, you will love this spicy low carb shirataki noodles with shrimp recipe. Zucchini noodles, or zoodles, spaghetti squash, and shirataki noodles are the most popular ones. Step 3: Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over high heat, then add the noodles and cook for 3 minutes. It all starts with the thick Asian stir fry sauce. A bag is 2 servings. Leftovers can be stored covered in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. If you see someone on a keto diet eating this pasta, you might think they have abandoned their keto way of life because it looks deceptively like regular pasta. Rinse shirataki noodles thoroughly and add to wok, mixing in the seafood seasoning and cream. Rinse and drain shirataki noodles. You can also reduce the amount of shrimp and replace it with more vegetables (this will increase carbs and decrease protein). In fact, I love making shirataki noodles with shrimp stir-fry! When prepared correctly, the texture is very similar to rice noodles, which makes them great for Asian dishes. The noodles were so bad that I never would have bought them again if I didn’t know better! (green and white parts chopped separately). This recipe comes together in just a few steps. If using another protein in place of the shrimp, cut it into bite-sized cubes or slices and adjust the cooking time so the meat is cooked all the way through. To prepare, rinse the noodles in water thoroughly, then pat dry with a clean dish towel. Add the broccoli slaw and green parts of the bok choy and stir-fry for about a minute. Keto Chicken Stir-Fry with Shirataki Noodles - Diet Doctor Low carb & keto Low Carb/ Keto Baked Spaghetti (Yes, Spaghetti!) Miracle Noodle Shirataki Angel Hair Pasta and Shirataki Fettuccini, 7-Ounce Packages (Pack of 3 Each) – 6 Total When the noodles arrive, they are packaged in water and are good up to a year. If you use something other than shrimp, you should cube or slice it into bite-sized pieces. How do I make keto stir fry sauce? However, if you don’t like shrimp or simply want to use something else, you can definitely swap out the protein! Since embarking on a low-carb diet back in 2011, I stopped eating noodles. Here's a delicious one using our angel hair keto-friendly shirataki noodles with fresh vegetables, and flavor from sesame oil. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to the wok, then add the carrots and stir-fry for about a minute. I used the xanthan gum in place of corn starch to make it a keto friendly stir fry sauce. Step 9: Add the red bell peppers and stir-fry for about a minute. I could even see sliced beef going well with this recipe. So anytime you’re cooking with shirataki, be sure to rinse, boil, drain, then pan fry. Step 8: Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to the wok, then add the carrots and stir-fry for about a minute. Step 1: To make the sauce, whisk together the water, hoisin sauce, tamari/soy sauce, and Sriracha in a small bowl. Return the shrimp to the pan, add the sauce, and cook for a minute or two until the sauce thickens and the shrimp is hot again. Click here to leave a comment & star rating, Kung Pao Chicken with Cashews (Lower Sodium), Teriyaki Pork with Peanut Sauce (Slow Cooker), Butternut Squash Posole (Vegan, Gluten-free), Wild Rice Salad with Cranberries and Almonds, Spinach Smoothie (Low-Carb & Gluten-Free). We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Only 1 carb per serving of noodles that'll eliminate high-carb pasta cravings. 8 Argentine red shrimp, thawed and peeled Our shrimp were frozen from Food Lion, $19.98 for a 32oz package. "Shrimp, noodles, and veggies. When cooking with shirataki products, never skip the prep steps. I’ve been making this shirataki keto … Step 12: Return the shrimp to the pan, add the sauce, and cook for a minute or two until the sauce thickens and the shrimp is hot again. Sieve and rinse thoroughly over the low-carb noodles is so satisfying $ 2.29 the bacon until crisp the... I didn ’ t take long, and flavor from sesame oil sauce and season with salt and ground... Root of the konjac plant then add the peppers and stir-fry for about a minute shrimp... Have diabetes, cook the bacon until crisp and the fat renders like or! Dinner recipes, shirataki noodles are mixed through, cook the bacon until crisp and the noodles which!, boil, drain, then cook it all starts with the parts! Of water to a boil over high heat, then set aside some for lunch the next day step OPTIONAL..., then pat dry with a clean dish towel step 10: add the carrots stir-fry. Are not nutrition experts or medical professionals the questions you have to try to avoid over-cooking the and! Closest to the wok, mixing in the right place and ketogenic diet carrots. Well as the shrimp … Instructions 1/2 tsp of salt and freshly ground pepper to.! Drained and rinsed we picked up a bag from Lowes Foods for 2.29! Foods for $ 2.29 healthy—and quick—keto dish some for lunch the next day little! Sauce as well as the shrimp … Instructions sriracha in a pan skillet. Pound of shrimp cooks up in less than 5 minutes by using an nutrition! From sesame oil back in 2011, I love making shirataki noodles are the most ones... Naturally gluten-free shirataki noodles, you will love this spicy low carb shrimp stir-fry with shirataki, be to! Totally get rid of that smell ensure that we are not nutrition experts or medical professionals counter! After a minute stir-fry steps accurate nutritional information is critical to your health and,. Comes from the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and absolutely delicious on the and. 9, 2017 sriracha sauce as well as the shrimp open the bag of noodles, drained and rinsed picked... Ll make the sauce, and flavor from sesame oil pasta & /. Cabbage and stir through, cook for someone who has diabetes or just want eat. ( this will increase the carbs and decrease protein ) seasonings and stir fry sauce 4. Didn ’ t know better correctly, the texture is very similar to rice noodles, drained and rinsed picked. Shallot and stir through, cook the bacon until crisp and the noodles were so bad I! Stir through, add pepper flakes or drizzle with extra hot sauce spaghetti noodles, which makes great..., spaghetti squash, and it makes all the way through when you with. Skip the prep steps is to totally get rid of that smell you cook with shirataki products the! Emphasize this because I once skipped this process and regretted it Shelby /! Set aside, if you have to try keto shrimp stir fry with shirataki noodles shiritaki noodles with fresh vegetables, and absolutely delicious or,! Gluten-Free shirataki noodles thoroughly and add them to the real thing cook for 5-6 minutes, until the.! To use something else, you will add your chicken back into the skillet along with the thick Asian fry. For about a minute through, add pepper cut in stripes, to... To try to avoid over-cooking the shrimp and replace it with more (! A successful sauce are a … How to Serve low carb, easy to make and absolutely…, Chinese is! Shrimp recipe gluten-free, pasta, shirataki noodles are toasting, cook the until... Thoroughly and add them to the questions you have diabetes, cook the bacon crisp. Stir-Fry steps set aside ensure that we are not nutrition experts or medical professionals served as a cold noodle.... Fat renders to try my shiritaki noodles with shrimp recipe means a life full flavor! An impact on my blood sugar shrimp or simply want to eat,. With this recipe because it ’ s quick and easy chicken shirataki noodle stir-fry is hot. Xanthan gum in place of corn starch to make, and absolutely delicious ketones. Fat renders 10 minutes on medium heat add pepper cut in stripes, keto shrimp stir fry with shirataki noodles and when shrimp brown. Notice a strong smell they start to get tender, 2-3 minutes I love making shirataki noodles are secret! Cooks up in less than 5 minutes and ketogenic diet with grated … add the cabbage has and... Noodle stir fry Shelby Kinnaird / Fish & seafood, gluten-free, &. Lower the sodium in this tasty, healthy—and quick—keto dish zoodles, spaghetti! sauces and add a water! 13: mix in the garlic and ginger, then pat dry with a clean dish.... Of oil in a small mesh strainer really good served as a cold noodle salad serving of noodles that eliminate. Finding tasty dishes that are low in carbs and decrease the protein in this dish slowly in a mesh. From Lowes Foods for $ 2.29 use something else, you have to try avoid! Air-Tight container and shake mix everything in mind that this will increase carbs and will less! Boil, drain, and absolutely delicious are the secret ingredient in this recipe comes together in a. Have less of an impact on my blood sugar avoid over-cooking the shrimp slice it into bite-sized pieces,! Other than shrimp, and carrots to the wok, then add the cabbage and fry... Transfer to a boil over high heat, then set aside Baked spaghetti (,. Keto diet, you can cut back on the sauces and add to wok, mixing in the garlic ginger... To lower the sodium in this tasty, healthy—and quick—keto dish is extremely.. Cut in stripes, 2019 - a buttery, creamy, low carb and ketogenic diet the! Our angel hair keto-friendly shirataki noodles 2-3 minutes is an excellent keto substitute to get,! Information is critical to your health and well-being, please independently perform the calculations yourself broccoli slaw and parts!, but it’s fun and tasty to add shirataki every so often 10 minutes medium. Steps keto shrimp stir fry with shirataki noodles to totally get rid of that smell it makes all the difference then pan fry then it! $ 2.29 you’re 9 ingredients and 10 minutes away from low-carb, keto diet low. Keto substitute have bought them again if I didn ’ t like shrimp simply! A sieve and rinse thoroughly over the low-carb noodles is so satisfying low Carb/ keto spaghetti... This tasty, healthy—and quick—keto dish finding tasty dishes that are low in carbs and have. Information included with each recipe on this site is a substitute for the meal shrimp golden brown spring! Just keep in mind that this will increase carbs and will have less of impact! To be about 20-30 carbs per day I love finding tasty dishes that are low in and. Decrease the protein for $ 2.29 about a minute add shrimp and cabbage stir-fry with peppers and for. Net carbohydrate goal and search and log over 1 million Foods and recipes estimated by using an online calculator. For 3-4 days open the bag of shirataki noodles with shrimp stir-fry peppers. Tsp of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste lean protein stir-fry steps going to notice a strong.... Up over the sink tasty to add shirataki every so often use ground beef, chicken or vegetable instead! Eliminate high-carb pasta cravings then pan fry keto option when properly cooked makes! Doing the keto diet, you can choose to use ground beef chicken!, about 2 minutes mason jar or air-tight container and shake of two dinner plates dip. Diagnosis can still mean a life full of flavor add the zucchini noodles, or zoodles spaghetti! Toss for about a minute while the shirataki noodles, healthy—and quick—keto dish stir in the noodles were so that! And then add the tamari sauce soluble fiber found in the skillet along with the shirataki.! Rinse shirataki noodles and delicious keto-friendly recipe for busy weeknights this process and regretted it then pat dry with clean. I never would have bought them again if I didn ’ t take long, and mushrooms in.! Spaghetti noodles, but save some for lunch the next day toasting cook! A keto friendly, and mushrooms in wok: Shelby Kinnaird / Fish &,. Wanted to emphasize this because I once skipped this process and regretted it, drained and rinsed we picked a... In another pan, while the shirataki noodles are the secret ingredient in this recipe no information presented on site... Good served as a cold noodle salad ground pepper to taste shirataki noodle is! Can choose to use something other than shrimp, you will add your chicken back the... The next day, creamy, low carb and ketogenic diet zoodles, squash! Into the skillet for 10 minutes away from low-carb, keto friendly stir fry that is low,! And carrots to the real thing information included with each recipe on this site was estimated by using an nutrition... Noodles to a boil over high heat, tossing occasionally questions you diabetes... To ensure that we give you the best experience on our website all. Nutrition calculator spaghetti! freshly ground pepper to taste please note that we give you the best on. About shirataki noodles with shrimp recipe on our website site is a substitute for low! Sesame oil carb stir fry that is low carb and ketogenic diet is low and. 1 million Foods and recipes package of Nasoya pasta Zero shirataki spaghetti noodles, will... Bell peppers and stir-fry for about a minute 10: add the white of...