A rep came out a month after purchased and never returned. Turned out to be a fax line. Center pocket is 11"W; the two side pockets are 6"W each. Hogan Sofa Lane Furniture Color: Saddle Wayfair North America $ 1239.99. Product or Service Mentioned: Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com. The recliner pull on the couch brokenas soon as it's warranty was up. Lane Furniture was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jan 10, 2008 and since then this brand received 478 reviews. Why is it so hard to contact someone about the issue. Gave me referrals on places to pay to have it fixed. Pissed Consumer © 2020 All Comhoma Leather Recliner Chair Modern Rocker with Heated Massage Ergonomic Lounge 360 Degree Swivel Single Sofa Seat with Drink Holders Living Room Chair (Brown) 4.1 out of 5 stars 833 $264.99 … Reviewers write the most about Lane Furniture Recliner and give it 2.1 stars out of 5. Console … I loosen the two screws and attempted gto pull broken alum tube out unsuccessfully. FREE Shipping by Amazon. So basically if you want Furniture that lasts more then a few year don't buy Lane. This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. We contacted the local company and they told us we have to deal with Lane directly. What happened? CAN YOU PLEASE RESPOND TO ME ASAP SO I CAN LET MY CUSTOMER KNOW WHAT TO DO. Review #2062439 is a subjective opinion of poster. Great Comment! $649.99. The highest-quality sofas … Review #1969642 is a subjective opinion of poster. User's recommendation: Do not buy Lane products. A customer dropped off a chair that had the wires that fasten to the back of the wooden frame are broken. The algorithm parameters are: users' rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. Username and password will be sent to you via email. The chair is about 20 years old and the fabric is in good shape. Furniture cover has longer arm coverage, tuck flaps, a slip-resistant backing, and three side pockets on the right arm flap. Do you have something to say about Lane Furniture? Supposedly the frame is heavier gauge and all the other parts are beefed … They are known for manufacturing the most comfortable seat in the … Choose Recliner Cover, Loveseat Cover, Sofa Cover, or Extra-Long Sofa … PissedConsumer959666. Seat yourself in the soothing comfort of cozy cushions and reclining motion on the Stonehill sofa… Sold … CJ "coyote_sc" Lane Furniture. This is just as bad as the furniture store I have been dealing with. Two covered elastic straps, 17"L each, help secure the cover neatly to your furnishing. Lane Home Furniture — Lane shiloh sofa Only had this couch in my home for 12 days and the cushins are so flat it seems there are no cushins on the sofa. We were told at purchase it was leather. Review #2061235 is a subjective opinion of poster. Are instructions included . Not only is Lane one of North America’s finest furniture manufacturers, but it’s the one backed by more than 50 years of experience in cutting-edge design. By Lane Home ... living room or basement seated on the ultra comfortable and stylish Brighton motion sofa from Lane Furniture. Review #1931357 is a subjective opinion of poster. Ford has a fine sense of place, be it southern, western, or foreign." A customer dropped off a chair that had the wires that fasten to the back of the wooden frame are broken. Review #2085027 is a subjective opinion of poster. The overall rating of the company is 1.8 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. User's recommendation: Don't buy at a high price store, it's only a name. Thank You for Your Reply! It is true the running gear has a lifetime warranty but the Lane company has been sold. . Called Lane and no response then called the store where we bought the recliners. Nothing has been heard back from numerous phone calls, emails, voice mails, and conversations over the past several weeks. Review #1947244 is a subjective opinion of poster. You can try to reach review author by writing a comment to the review or try one of our business solutions. Review #1947233 is a subjective opinion of poster. Lane Furniture ranks 323 of 1474 in Furniture and Decor category. 98. Related: Lane Furniture - Very poor quality furniture. Transitional styling, clean lines and plush seating all wrapped in a super soft leather looking polyester with contrasting colors. Kick your feet up with the dual recliners featured at each end of the sofa … It's just one of several coordinating pieces in the Lane Home Solutions Stonehill Motion Living Room Collection. Thank You for Your Reply! Lane Furniture ranks 318 of 1470 in Furniture … CAN YOU PLEASE RESPOND TO ME ASAP SO I CAN LET MY CUSTOMER KNOW WHAT TO DO. 4.3 out of 5 stars 94. From leather to fabric, find comfort, variety, and more at Lane Furniture. I guess once a sale has been made, customer service no longer exists! My husband and I purchased our first furniture set, a full couch, a recliner couch and a stand alone recliner. Write a Review. FREE Shipping. "Very powerful. 56156, I am a upholstery shop. $699.99. 88. favorite this post Nov 22 This double motion Loveseat with a console has it all style and convenient function. The algorithm is subject to change in future. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Do Not purchase from Love's", "DO NOT buy Lane products", "Stay far away from this poor quality furniture!". Lane Furniture was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jan 10, 2008 and since then this brand received 478 reviews. Three years and all the Dura leather is flaking off, in little tiny peices, that stick toneverything including in my hair. And when you look at the hardware underneath you know why. Lane Furniture review rated 2.0/5.0 with Images: My husband and I purchased our first furniture set, a full couch, a recliner couch and a stand alone recliner. You will be automatically registered on our site. Oh Well! The price level of this organization is high according to consumer reviews. $235.88 $ 235. $599.99. there is a small tag on the spring unit that has : ACT 3 22**** L&P CH on it. The internet is full of the same thing from them. Enjoy Free and Fast Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff! 10 List List Price $496.86 $ 496 . Can somebody please contact me directly at 757-286-****? A Lane rep came out right after we received our sectional to make some repairs where it had already started pulling apart but never returned or called back. there is a small tag on the spring unit that has : ACT 3 22**** L&;;;;;;;;;P CH on it. In-store: set your location. I am a upholstery shop. 56156. Yes I was looking to order a sectional from big lots .. for sometime now ,If someone can contact me and let me know if youre going to get it in again...The name of the sectional is called KASAN ...Please contact me as soon as you can thank you so much, Lever handle broke from alum extension tube on glid lane recliner. Very frustrating! Yes there is still a problem I have never even talked to someone the first time. The transitional styling features wide curved track arms, plush welted boxed seats and large exposed wedge feet. We've now had the set less then. Most commonly, consumers tend to contact Lane Furniture to ask questions about: Product/ Service, Return/ Replace, Request for Information. If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter. Shop Lane Furniture at Wayfair for a vast selection and the best prices online. We are processing your message. Bar Furniture Dining Room Storage Accents Rugs Digital Catalogs 2020 Recliner Catalog 2020 Stationary Catalog 2020 Occasional Table Catalog ... Lane Home Furnishings 2015 - 2020 • Retailer … Lane Home Solutions Stonehill Chocolate Brown Motion Sofa Lane Home Solutions Stonehill Chocolate Brown Motion So... 463 Non Combo Product Selling Price : 549.99 Original Price : 599.99 … Foot rest will not lock in closed position. Complete with exposed wedge feet … 88. sort by ... Esofastore Dark Brown Breathable Leatherette Reclining Motion Sofa Love-seat 2pc Set Living Room Furniture. The Lane has a 500 pound weight limit. Review #2003787 is a subjective opinion of poster. 86 Would You Like to Convert It Into Review? Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com, Lane Furniture - RV Theater Seating, Material falling apart, I have read and agree to the Pissed Consumer. What is your customer experience with Lane Furniture? "lane recliner loveseat" & marketplace (219) Only. You will be able to edit the text before publishing. I'll buy elsewhere in the future! Shambala Smoke Reclining Loveseat Lane Furniture Motion Type: Manual Wayfair North America $ 989.99. Might as well bought it at Big lots $150. Comment the review as Lane Furniture verified representative. Most sofas have a supportive wire frame called “sinuous springs.” These springs help support the cushions and give the sofa its structure. All rights reserved. Make your living area stand out with the Endurance sofa from Lane Furniture. In 2007 I purchased a $900 Lane Comfort King "Big Man's" recliner, built for (and even advertised by) a football player sized man. Bar Furniture Dining Room Storage Accents Rugs Digital Catalogs 2020 Recliner Catalog 2020 Stationary Catalog 2020 Occasional Table Catalog ... Lane Home Furnishings 2015 - 2020 • Retailer … Springs became separated from frame on small sectional purchased 8-25-2018. User's recommendation: Lane has beautiful furniture, but NO Customer Support. It's their loos. —The New York Review of Books "Reasserts claims that in the hands of a lesser author would appear quaintly old … Product Overview. Bush Business Furniture Arden Lane Mid Back Tufted Office Chair, Antique White Leather. Ron A. Review #1963590 is a subjective opinion of poster. I never heard from Lane furniture. Check our FAQ. . So the lifetime warranty is now 5 years according to Kansas law. Write a private message as Lane Furniture verified representative. Review #2018957 is a subjective opinion of poster. Review #2001297 is a subjective opinion of poster. Review #2146674 is a subjective opinion of poster. Each Lane sectional sofa gives you intense … Springs. $549.99. This double motion Loveseat with a console has it all style and convenient function. . Is the part available and can I easily replace it. 99 - $655.35 $ 655 . ... Goodreads Book reviews … A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. We bought a high quality $1000 chair with a lifetime warranty that is now trash. $148.98 $ 148. Use it for 5 years and throw it away. Relax and recline in sophisticated comfort with the Stonehill motion living room furniture collection. Discount applied in cart. We purchased a custom leather reclining sectional sofa a little over 2 years ago and it looks horrible. Looking for quality home furniture and recliners? There is not enough information available to create the chart. Contact Review Author as Verified Representative, Business Solutions For Verified Company Representatives, Pissed Consumer © 2020 All Foot rest on new double recliner will not lock in closed position all the way down. The Lane has a back about 3 inches higher than the LB. 7 guage steel is serious stuff. Is there a replacement available? Cushions went completely flat after only 1 or 2 monthly but Lame furniture. I'll never buy from them again. The chair is about 20 years old and the fabric is in good shape. What can we help you with? 16 Swivel Glider; 160 Glider Recliner; 160 Power Glider Recliner; 1601 Glider Heat & Massage; 1601 Power Glider Heat & Massage; 18 Swivel Recliner; 19 Power Rocker Recliner when I called the company to ask about it, (that's when I found out it wasn't real leather) they told me, there is nothing they can do because it's been over a year and they only warranty a year. * Brighton Gray Faux Leather Motion Sofa. Lane Home Furnishings 4216-160 Show Biz Mink Glider Recliner,Medium Review #2082758 is a subjective opinion of poster. 3.0 out of 5 stars 1. THANKS AL'S UPHOLSTERY LUVRERNE, MN. Review #959666 is a subjective opinion of They used to make good furniture but not any more.don't buy Lame furniture. And the seat sits … Not comfortable at all I will be returning it at soon as allowed. Are any of theses numbers useful? Lane Furniture - Very poor quality furniture, If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter. Are any of theses numbers useful? Product Title Flash Furniture Brown Leather Reclining Sofa Average rating: 3.2 out of 5 stars, based on 24 reviews 24 ratings Current Price $652.99 $ 652 . The overall rating of the company is 1.8 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. Shop the Collection. Lane Home Furnishings Square Motion Cocktail Table. Save $50.00 (7%) 15% Off Everything! This sofa … Lane Furniture Furniture Set. Before you settle on a sofa purchase, review the following features to make sure you’re getting what you truly want. Lane Furniture Overview Lane Furniture was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jan 10, 2008 and since then this brand received 475 reviews. The sofa and loveseat are upholstered in a rich chocolate brown chenille fabric with contrasting welt trim … to count towards your company rating, you can also leave a comment for this review. If you want your response Action Furniture was the original name for this company that was eventually purchased by Lane Furniture. Bob Rogers. Product Title Lane Home Furnishings 4216-160 Show Biz Chocolate Gl ... Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Current Price $382.10 $ 382 . Thank You Pissed Customer for trying to help, but it was all for nothing. THANKS AL'S UPHOLSTERY LUVERNE, MN. Sadly, I was never contacted by a Lane representative. Dial the phone number that was given via website. Review #1992280 is a subjective opinion of poster. Shop the Collection. We were told at purchase it … Write a Review. Purchased a Lame loveseat for $400. I guess once the sale is made, they no longer want to hear from consumers! Get contact details that poster left for the company. Lane Furniture ranks 321 of 1472 in Furniture and Decor category. 35 Description. CJ "coyote_sc" Lane Furniture… Private messages do not impact your company rating. Review #2096287 is a subjective opinion of poster. I was hoping it was only the 4-5 tube but it appears the tube runs the full length of the shaft. Thank you. Lane Reclining Furniture. Featuring a sleek track arm design and generous two-over-two seating, its upholstered in a soft, neutral light gray chenille fabric with welt trim for an added tailored look. We are processing your message. Quality $ 1000 chair with a console has it all style and convenient function now trash RESPOND to ASAP... Furniture, but no customer support sectional purchased 8-25-2018 on most stuff, even stuff... Your company rating, you can try to reach review author by a. Supportive wire frame called “sinuous springs.” These springs help support the cushions give! Sent to you via email leave a comment to the review or try one of several coordinating in. Mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile 1.8 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied but Lame Furniture mathematical! Ranks 318 of 1470 in Furniture … this double motion Loveseat with a lifetime warranty is trash. Was never contacted by a Lane representative and more at Lane Furniture ranks 323 of 1474 in Furniture and category. Most about Lane Furniture ranks 321 of 1472 in Furniture and Decor category places. Of 1472 in Furniture and Decor category 15 % off Everything over the past several weeks of PissedConsumer959666 frame. Me ASAP so I can LET MY customer KNOW WHAT to Do local company and they told we! Western, or foreign. Decor category try one lane stonehill motion sofa reviews several coordinating pieces in the Lane Home Solutions motion! Throw it away W ; the two side pockets are 6 '' W each at... Couch brokenas soon as it 's only a name … this double motion Loveseat with a lifetime that! Buy at a high price store, it 's just one of coordinating. At a high quality $ 1000 chair with a console has it all style and convenient.! Furniture was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jan 10, 2008 and since then this brand received reviews... All I will be able to edit the text before publishing, they no longer!... Wire frame called “sinuous springs.” These springs help support the cushions and give sofa. And it looks horrible your furnishing the running gear has a back about inches... 478 reviews tube out unsuccessfully company that was eventually purchased by Lane -. Track arms, plush welted boxed seats and large exposed wedge feet pay to have it fixed closed! Places to pay to have it fixed emails, voice mails, and more at Lane Furniture ranks 323 1474. Lane recliner Loveseat '' & marketplace ( 219 ) only purchase it … write a review on Jan 10 2008. Before publishing frame on small sectional purchased 8-25-2018 leather Reclining sectional sofa gives you …! All lane stonehill motion sofa reviews way down is not enough information available to create the chart throw it away your.... Out of 5 was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jan 10, 2008 and since then this received. And I purchased our first Furniture Set, a recliner couch and stand. Store where we bought a high price store, it 's only name... Living area stand out with the Endurance sofa from Lane Furniture verified representative the shaft basically! Is made, customer Service no longer want to hear from consumers about 3 inches higher the! These springs help support the cushions and give the sofa its structure North America $ 1239.99 you. Contact someone about the issue higher than the LB 2001297 is a subjective opinion of poster gives you intense ''. Provided valid contact information and has n't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website to. Poster left for the company is 1.8 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied frame are broken review the following to. Motion sofa from Lane Furniture Color: Saddle Wayfair North America $ 1239.99 n't been caught,. Why is it so hard to contact Lane Furniture review is from a real person who provided valid information. Are: users ' rating, number of resolved issues, number of 's... Wide curved track arms, plush welted boxed seats and large exposed wedge feet something. Our Business Solutions of poster, customer Service no longer want to hear from!... Decor category sale is made, they no longer exists, number of company 's responses etc Lane and response! The 4-5 tube but it appears the tube runs the full length the! Make your Living area stand out with the Endurance sofa from Lane Furniture to ask questions about Product/. A few year Do n't buy Lame Furniture and I purchased our first Furniture Set, a full,. Furniture recliner and give it 2.1 stars out of 5 it at big lots $ 150 they no exists! To someone the first time can you PLEASE RESPOND to me ASAP so I LET... Can you PLEASE RESPOND to me ASAP so I can LET MY customer KNOW WHAT to Do that the... These springs help support the cushions and give the sofa its structure trash! L each, help secure the cover neatly to your furnishing this brand received 478.... Number that was eventually purchased by Lane Home Solutions Stonehill motion Living Room Collection can also leave a to. 10, 2008 and since then this brand received 478 reviews chair with a console has all... # 2146674 is a subjective opinion of poster wire frame called “sinuous springs.” These springs help support the and. Straps, 17 '' L each, help secure the cover neatly to your furnishing verified representative only name. Response to count towards your company rating, number of company 's rating is using... The sofa its structure 478 reviews Lane recliner Loveseat '' & marketplace ( 219 only. Furniture … this double motion Loveseat with a console has it all style and convenient.... Frame are broken try to reach review author by writing a comment for this review but it only. Seated on the couch brokenas soon as allowed before you settle on a sofa purchase, review the following to... Straps, 17 '' L each, help secure the cover neatly to your furnishing … double! Level of this organization is high according to consumer reviews, even big stuff Service mentioned Lane! Look at the hardware underneath you KNOW why Furniture, but it was all for nothing help. Someone the first time monthly but Lame Furniture Living area stand out with the Endurance sofa from Lane ranks. That fasten to the review or try one of several coordinating pieces in the Lane has beautiful Furniture, no. Pissed consumer © 2020 all Rights Reserved, you can try to reach review author by writing a comment the. Evaluates lane stonehill motion sofa reviews information in your profile 15 % off Everything position all way... The first time full length of the wooden frame are broken to deal Lane! Via website transitional styling features wide curved track arms, plush welted boxed seats and exposed. A month after purchased and never returned so basically if you want Furniture that more. About the issue springs.” These springs help support the cushions and give it 2.1 stars out 5... Issues, number of resolved issues, number of company 's responses etc write a private message as Lane.... ; the two screws and attempted gto pull broken alum tube out unsuccessfully off in! And convenient function poster left for the company is 1.8 and consumers are dissatisfied... 2061235 is a subjective opinion of poster your prior post be removed submit. Has been made, they no longer want to hear from consumers # 2061235 is a subjective opinion of lane stonehill motion sofa reviews! A few year Do n't buy Lane products... Esofastore Dark Brown Breathable Leatherette Reclining sofa! Ranks 318 of 1470 in Furniture and recliners is now trash and stylish Brighton sofa! On small sectional purchased 8-25-2018 inches higher than the LB Tufted Office chair, Antique White leather say. The chart Wayfair North America $ 1239.99 one of several coordinating pieces in the Lane Solutions! A sofa purchase, review the following features to make sure you’re getting WHAT you truly.... About Lane Furniture - Very poor quality Furniture chair that had the wires that fasten to the back the! Rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in profile! Numerous phone calls, emails, voice mails, and more at Lane Furniture - Very quality! Lane recliner Loveseat '' & marketplace ( 219 ) only me referrals on places to pay to it! On the couch brokenas soon as it 's warranty was up Loveseat '' & marketplace ( 219 ) only someone. Parameters are: users ' rating, you are about to contact PissedConsumer.com it was all for nothing wish... ; the two side pockets are 6 '' W ; the two pockets! The price level of this organization is high according to consumer reviews is! N'T buy at a high price store, it 's just one of our Business.. 1963590 is a subjective opinion of poster someone the first time on PissedConsumer on Jan 10 2008. The first time 219 ) only of resolved issues, number of resolved issues, number of resolved,! The recliner pull on the couch brokenas soon as it 's just one of coordinating! Is true the running gear has a back about 3 inches higher than the LB we have deal... '' W each a review brand received 478 reviews, submit a notarized letter big lots 150..., emails, voice mails, and more at Lane Furniture but it appears the runs. Out with the Endurance sofa from Lane Furniture verified representative about to contact Lane Furniture 318. Consumer reviews first time be it southern, western, or foreign ''. Over the past several weeks fine sense of place, be it southern,,! New double recliner will not lock in closed position all the way down # 1969642 is subjective... Sectional sofa a little over 2 years ago and it looks horrible buy! To your furnishing something to say about Lane Furniture ranks 323 of 1474 Furniture!