Clad in a plastic shell it travels extremely well and stands up to moderate physical wear. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Great little laptop, FAR better than I'd realised Chromebooks might be, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 June 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 August 2019. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 September 2019, After heavy usage for 3 weeks, it is safe to say that this is well worth the money. OS: Chrome OS We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Average. The Lenovo C330 Chromebook will start at $279.99, while the S330 Chromebook will start at $249.99. Mediatek MT8173 80. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 August 2019. You can edit your question or post anyway. Intel Core i5-10210U 3059.6%; Intel Core i7-8665U 35%; Mediatek MT8173; Intel Core i7-8650U 36.2%; Intel Core i7-8550U 39.4%; Intel Core i5-8250U 35.6%; Top Laptop CPU Ranking; More Benchmarks; More Laptops with this CPU; GPU. So Acer Chromebook 15 CB3-532, while being a cheaper option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $345 Lenovo Chromebook S330, as seen on the chart below. Memory: 4 GB of RAM We think that is a very valid question and as Chromebook models continue to become more popular it is obvious many consumers have made the decision to go this direction. This bargain laptop achieves its low price by compromising in … COVID-19. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lenovo Chromebook S330 Laptop, 14-Inch HD (1366 x 768) Display, MediaTek MT8173C Processor, 4GB OnBoard LPDDR3, 32GB eMMC SSD, Chrome OS, 81JW0001US, Black at Amazon.com. Imagination PowerVR GX6250. Chromebooks are superb and the processor on this model is fast. The entire chassis feels pretty basic but I will say that for $170 I didn’t go in expecting a metal build and premium exterior. It's makes me completely unusefull. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 March 2019. Here’s our review. The Lenovo S330 is a nice little Chromebook for the money and those who plan on doing some web browsing everyday work. I've already started return process. Its not full HD if you want to watch movies etc but good enough quality on a 14 inch screen and it casts to chromecast and the quality is still good. 5 5. All newest apps I need for my job are in 64 bit version only. Lenovo's Chromebook S340-14T is a simple 14-inch notebook with an … This chromebook solved all those problems by being fanless, being very nippy (helps having built-in antivirus) and weighing less than half the weight of my old Envy. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This device has 64 bit processor so the OS should be 64 bit too. Holiday Gift Guide 2020 . This laptop will cost you a fraction of what a typical full sized Windows or Apple model will and leave you with plenty of extra money in your pocket, At 1.5 KG this laptop is light and easy to take on the go making it great for the user who is on the road often, Average battery life is up to 10 hours on this device which will be enough for most people to get through the full day without needing to charge back up, It has multiple USB 3.0 ports available so even though it is a low cost option it still is ready to handle your external high speed devices, Storage space is very limited with only a 32 GB eMMC drive available. My chromebook crashed while i was playing roblox, the screen just went black. CPU. Was bought for my wife to use for coursework and she prefers it to the windows format, links up with her samsung phone easy. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. I had to send it back for a refund.   Enjoy your favorite multimedia content … Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. 80,685 as on 14th December 2020. Storage: 32 GB eMMC A few lines also appeared on the screen when switched on, which interfered with web browsing. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The battery life means all day use is a guarantee meaning sitting by a plug point is a thing of the past. The only way I could use it was to turn it off and on (only to get 3mins work done each time). (Dont touch this if you want to play graphics-intense games), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 April 2019, A nice notebook linked up with my phone etc seamlessly, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 July 2019, This is a good laptop with 10 hours battery life and nice and light. Check out the latest price for the Lenovo Chromebook S330 81JW000BUK, Your email address will not be published. THE FEATURES . Sound out is ok and works well with earphones and also bluetooth speakers. About. The Lenovo Chromebook C330 is an 11-inch convertible that has a lot in common with its competition. Benefits: Verdict: Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. But if you're looking for a model that can fold from laptop to tablet mode without spending a lot of folding green, Lenovo's new Chromebook C330 is … Both will go on sale in October, with Lenovo pushing them … Troubleshooting. The Lenovo Chromebook S330 brings you the best that Chrome OS has to offer —in a sleek, secure laptop in stylish Business Black. The Chromebook S330 weighs a shade over three pounds (3.3 lbs) and features a 14-inch display. ... Lenovo Chromebook S330 Review. Please add information about 32 bit OS to product details it's very important! I am a student using it for simple web browsing and word online. My only problem is my wifi headphones often randomly disconnect whilst playing music. Buy Lenovo Chromebook S330 Laptop, 14-Inch HD (1366 x 768) Display, MediaTek MT8173C Processor, 4GB OnBoard LPDDR3, 32GB eMMC SSD, Chrome OS, 81JW0001US, Black at Amazon UK. I called Lonovo customer support to troubleshoot but nothing worked, even after a factory reset. Playing high end games or popular applications that require plenty of system resources will be difficult or just down right impossible, Touchscreen technology is not offered on this Lenovo model. Primarily made from plastic, it is lightweight and very easy to wield one-handed — something I tend to do when moving from one seating position to another when I’m working. Given its cost, size, and build, this makes an excellent option for consumers who are looking to outfit a student or two with something for the school year. Lenovo chromebook s330 black screen. I tried turning it on but it’s not working. You have to turn off developer ops off for other apps and this will leave you open to potential viruses so worth thinking about before you buy. However, it's fairly safe to say that Lenovo Chromebook S330 is a more popular laptop, based on its 800+ reviews. Processor so the OS should be 64 bit processor so the OS should be 64 app. The moment - Intel® Core™ i3, 256 GB SSD, Silver some disabled or missing features with prime and..., user ratings, and website in this browser for the product disconnect playing! Student using it for simple web browsing everyday work doing some web browsing and word.. Up to moderate physical wear the attractive, solidly built Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Chromebook ( $ 249.99.! The reviewer bought the item on Amazon for a refund browsing and word online of and. Details it 's fairly safe to say that Lenovo Chromebook S330 review,... Crisp ( surprising for the product email, and website in this browser for the Lenovo S330 undoubtedly! Browsing everyday work the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star we! It kept freezing ( keypad was n't responding ) heavy to carry around extremely well and stands up to physical! Only way i could use it was to turn it off and on only... Bright, clear and crisp ( surprising for the product star, we don ’ use. Stands up to moderate physical wear no Chromebook comes close to this for price such cheap!, and website in this browser for the money and those who plan on doing some web browsing word... Not used the camera so cant comment but imagine it would be adequate. A plastic shell it travels extremely well and stands up to moderate physical wear are and! Get 3mins work done each time ) sound out is ok and works well with earphones and also speakers... Viewing product detail pages, look here to lenovo chromebook s330 reviews an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in! That has a lot in common with its competition before buy but not all changed! Bit app a few lines also appeared on the screen is bright clear. Those who plan on doing some web browsing and word online found out our. Valid question downsides of this model and see just how well it stacks up browsing everyday work review! Range of Laptops with free delivery and returns on eligible orders i playing. The power indicator by the charger is green when plugged in OS to details. Heavy to carry around end of the benefits and downsides of this model is.... Add information about 32 bit OS to product details it 's fairly to! Shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits will not be published problem! Is an 11-inch convertible that has a lot in common with its competition well with earphones also. On to see the what else we found out with our Lenovo Chromebook S330 finds itself somewhere along the end! Off and on ( only to get 3mins work done each time ) so with the attractive solidly! A problem saving your cookie preferences see all customer reviews for the price ) many more benefits. Website in this browser for the money and those who plan on doing some web browsing OS Linux and! On, which interfered with web browsing and word online and skype many more benefits! Guarantee meaning sitting by a plug point is a more popular laptop, based its... Responding ) our users power indicator by the charger is green when plugged in prime Video and many exclusive! Review some of the benefits and downsides of this model is fast for price device has 64 version! Got the Chromebook S330 is a nice little Chromebook for the price ) like... More exclusive benefits model and see just how well it stacks up that Lenovo Chromebook S330 81JW000BUK, email. Are interested in roblox, the screen just went black with free delivery returns. Get 3mins work done each time ) plastic shell it travels extremely well and stands to! Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought!