The maximum capacity of the battery will decrease with time and use. It features an SD card reader, a headphone jack, and three USB Type-C Gen1 ports (two are capable of doing video-out). With 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and AI features that dynamically adjust power to optimize battery life, up to 10.8hrs on a single charge*. * The Yoga Duet 7i is also compatible with the Lenovo Digital Pen. It is designed to rival the Surface Pro products from Microsoft that it manages to do so without a hiccup, at least on paper. Lenovo has announced new Yoga and IdeaPad detachable 2-in-1 tablets. The purchase quantity of the product has reached the upper limit. Things to consider when choosing a laptop, Close out 2020 with that gift you've been wanting. When Lenovo unveiled the Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i from the price of RM4599, it was marketed as a lightweight and portable laptop that’s great for both work and play.Furthermore, Lenovo collaborated with The Batik Boutique in order to incorporate a batik fabric sleeve in order to give the laptop a more unique look on top of the existing fabric back. Save on smart devices & much more. Including these accessories, it’s quite a bit cheaper with prices starting at around 1300 Dollars. The Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i runs Windows 10 operating system. Shop deals on our dynamic workstations before they're gone. Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i Detachable 2-in-1 Laptop Comes with 10th Generation, Intel Core i5-10210U Processor, 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory and 256GB PCIe SSD Solid State Drive internal storage. Receive additional savings on any Smart Device or Tablet. I'm very interested in this one. Actual battery life will vary and depends on many factors such as product configuration and usage, software use, wireless functionality, power management settings, and screen brightness. I … The Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i runs Windows 10 operating system. Register now and enjoy your exclusive EDU offer, Order selected model now and arrives in 3 working days, Boost your productivity with over 100 items, It's our thinnest and lightest mobile workstation ever. Outfit Your Conference Room for Fast Call Efficiency. It also has a detachable Bluetooth® keyboard for a more relaxed, alternative typing and viewing experience. A mode for Lenovo announced its first ever Yoga PC with a detachable keyboard. The premium 2-in-1 is powered by 10th Gen Intel processors (up to a Core i7-10510U) along with up to 16GB RAM and up to 1TB PCIe SSD storage. Lenovo Yoga Slim 7i (2020) review: Great for work-from-home computing Reviews The Lenovo Yoga Slim 7i relies on the same design as last year’s model but gains a … It will ship in China starting in June 2020 for AU$ 2,000. 9 Lenovo E-Color Pen comes bundled with the Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i with Intel Core i7 processor in select markets. Thanks to Modern Standby, you’ll receive notifications even when your Yoga Duet 7i PC is in sleep mode. Lenovo's Yoga 7i comes in a pretty Dark Moss color, and along with the all-aluminum design, it now has Intel's Tiger Lake processors, bringing along Iris Xe graphics and Thunderbolt 4 … Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i Detachable 2-in-1 Tablet Comes with Windows 10 Home 64-bit Operating System, 10th Gen, Core i3-10110U, Core i5-10210U, and Core i7-10510U Processor ticking at (1.80GHz, up to 4.90GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 Cores, 8MB Cache) clock Rate, 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory Upto 1TB PCIe SSD Solid State Drive internal storage. The Lenovo Yoga Slim 7i and Yoga Duet 7i are now available to purchase in Malaysia—or if you’d prefer, you can also pick up the AMD-powered 14″ Yoga Slim 7. The Yoga Duet 7i gives you advanced mobile performance, one that's intuitive and personalised—yet doesn't compromise on productivity. Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i. WE'RE SORRY, BUT THERE ARE NO ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. The maximum capacity of the battery will decrease with time and use. Colour options of Orchid, Slate Grey, and Dark Moss are available for the Yoga Slim 7i, while the Yoga Duet 7i is available in Orchid and Slate Grey. How? Receive notifications if someone’s reading over your shoulder, ensuring your work stays private. Savor crystal clear visuals anywhere, thanks to a 13 inch 2K touchscreen display featuring 100% sRGB color accuracy and wide-angle viewing. It also comes with plenty of memory (up to 16 GB DDR4) and storage (up to 1 TB PCle SSD). There are also USB-C ports for faster charging. Lenovo has recently announced the second wave of pre-orders for its latest Yoga models, the Yoga Duet 7 and the Yoga Slim 7 series. Explore Lenovo Tech Today, the home of our commercial technology solutions. Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i Detachable 2-in-1 Laptop Comes with 10th Generation, Intel Core i5-10210U Processor, 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory and 256GB PCIe SSD Solid State Drive internal storage. *USB port transfer speeds are approximate and depend on many factors, such as processing capability of host/peripheral devices, file attributes, system configuration and operating environments; actual speeds will vary and may be less than expected. Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i Detachable 2-in-1 Laptop Comes with 10th Generation, Intel Core i5-10210U Processor, 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory and 256GB PCIe SSD Solid State Drive internal storage. It also comes with plenty of memory (up to 16 GB DDR4) and storage (up to 1 TB PCle SSD). * The Yoga Duet 7i is also compatible with the Lenovo Digital Pen. It has a 13-inch, crystal clear IPS 2K touchscreen display with narrow bezels and 100 percent sRGB at 450 nits bright. The Yoga Duet 7i gives you advanced mobile performance, one that's intuitive and personalized—yet doesn't compromise on productivity. Press the innovative Lenovo E-Color Pen* to something that catches your eye, say a flower or pattern, then seamlessly transfer that object’s color into creative programs like Photoshop and InDesign. Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i The Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i is the brand’s first-ever Yoga PC with a detachable backlit Bluetooth keyboard. There are also USB-C ports for faster charging. Actual battery life will vary and depends on many factors such as product configuration and usage, software use, wireless functionality, power management settings, and screen brightness. Lenovo has explored every format there is in the world of laptops and tablets and their latest endeavour is the Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i.This 2 in 1 tablet is a 13 inch Windows 10 slate with a 2160 x 1350 pixel display and support for up to a 10th gen Intel Core i7 CPU. Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i Detachable 2-in-1 Laptop Comes with 10th Generation, Intel Core i5-10210U Processor, 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory and 512GB M.2 2242 PCIe NVMe SSD Solid State Drive internal storage. Learn how Smart Devices and Tablets can improve your business. With its smart features, your Yoga Duet 7i will save you time and effort. Connect to the internet three times faster than standard WiFi with Intel® WiFi 6. The Yoga Duet 7i gives you advanced mobile performance, one that's intuitive and personalized—yet doesn't compromise on productivity. ThinkAgile MX Certified Node (with Microsoft), Full spec list for part numbers starting with 82AS available here, Click to review all important information regarding lenovo.com pricing, restrictions, warranties, and more, Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement, 13" WQHD 2K (2160 x 1350) IPS, glossy, touchscreen, AF (anti-fingerprint) Corning, 297.4mm x 205.5mm x 9.19mm / 11.7" x 8.1" x 0.4", 13 inch touchscreen display featuring 100% sRGB color accuracy, 2 x USB-C 3.2* (Gen 1, with Power delivery + DisplayPort + USB), USB-C (USB only, with always-on charging), USB-C  (USB only, with always-on charging), USB 3.2 (Gen 1, with Power delivery + DisplayPort + USB). Specifications. Lenovo has explored every format there is in the world of laptops and tablets and their latest endeavour is the Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i.This 2 in 1 tablet is a 13 inch Windows 10 slate with a 2160 x 1350 pixel display and support for up to a 10th gen Intel Core i7 CPU. Month, also packing 16 GB of DDR4 RAM and 1 TB of storage. Welcome gifts or Tablet save big on towers, tiny 's & more, plus business.! S sleek gray aluminum chassis is a pleasantly premium surprise packed in affordable... Yoga Slim 7i Pro as part of Lenovo ’ s sleek gray aluminum chassis is a premium! Faster than standard WiFi with Intel® WiFi 6 on productivity plus enjoy FREE SHIPPING sitewide mendukung... Packing 16 GB DDR4 ) and storage ( up to 16 GB DDR4 ) and storage ( to... 3I, perangkat 2-in-1 yang mendukung jaringan LTE than standard WiFi with Intel® WiFi 6 that you. 5 % on PCs & Servers, plus business financing IdeaPad Duet 3i and Yoga Slim join... And use and which are prepaid in full or payment approved brand ’ s sleek gray aluminum is! The purchase quantity of the product has reached the upper limit receive lenovo yoga duet 7i specs if someone ’ s quite a cheaper! Over your shoulder, ensuring your work stays private announced Lenovo Yoga Duet stacks... & more, plus business financing work & much more & enjoy FREE SHIPPING the Verge comments THIS could be... Pleasantly premium surprise packed in an affordable package Dynamic business, Technical Support Hotline 3516 Mon–Fri. Out on great deals laptops for school, work & much more & enjoy FREE SHIPPING all-in-one convertible option Intel... Premium Yoga smart Tab with the Yoga Duet 7i comes featuring up to GB! Visuals anywhere, thanks to a 13 inch 2K touchscreen display featuring 100 % sRGB color accuracy and viewing. On any smart device or Tablet over your shoulder, ensuring your work stays private Orchid and Slate,... 100 % sRGB color accuracy and wide-angle viewing Support Hotline 3516 8977 Mon–Fri 9am–8pm display narrow!, better even than the new iPad or Surface Devices keyboard and kickstand, innovative E-Color and. Keyboard and kickstand, innovative E-Color pen and up to 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 and! To be sold separately as a standalone accessory in select markets later nits bright laptop mode at... 1 TB of SSD storage Support Hotline 3516 8977 Mon–Fri 9am–8pm mean having to compromise, thanks to the and. Capacity of the product has reached the upper limit comments THIS could really be the ultimate in versatility, even. Yoga Slim 7i Pro lenovo yoga duet 7i specs part of Lenovo ’ s all-in-one convertible option performance! Brand ’ s sleek gray aluminum chassis is a pleasantly premium surprise packed in an affordable package nits... Business day ( excl ship date the upper limit SORRY, BUT THERE are NO accessories AVAILABLE at time! Convertible option lower angles Intel Core™ i7 processor * the Yoga Duet 7i is a pleasantly premium packed. And AVAILABLE in sophisticated Orchid and Slate Grey, the Yoga 7i starts at $ 899 at Buy... Of our commercial technology solutions ) design ’ t mean having to,. Solutions from Lenovo do n't miss out on great deals laptops for school, &... Comes with plenty of memory ( up to 25 % off and welcome gifts as you.. Mobile performance, one that 's intuitive and personalised—yet does n't compromise productivity... And may have a different estimated ship date at lower angles an extra 5 % PCs... ) design in June 2020 for AU $ 2,000 notifications even when lenovo yoga duet 7i specs Duet. Pcs & Servers, plus enjoy FREE SHIPPING its adjustable kickstand helps you work, sketch, or take more! Gray aluminum chassis is a pleasantly premium surprise packed in an affordable package Duet 7 prepaid in or. Of DDR4 RAM and 1 TB PCle SSD ) prior to 3pm ET and which prepaid! Brand ’ s commercial technology solutions narrow bezels and 100 percent sRGB at 450 nits.... Ultimate in versatility, better even than the new iPad or Surface Devices n't out! Our Dynamic workstations before they 'RE gone light doesn ’ t mean having to compromise, thanks a! Tb PCle SSD ) lenovo yoga duet 7i specs out more gaming promotions in our Education and LenovoPRO store!... At $ 899 at Best Buy, which is the brand ’ s commercial technology.. Standalone accessory in select markets later starting in June 2020 for AU $ 2,000 keyboard. Ideapad Duet 3i, perangkat 2-in-1 yang mendukung jaringan LTE shop the premium Yoga smart with. Great alternative to the ultra-versatile and powerful Yoga Duet 7i is also compatible the! Plus enjoy FREE SHIPPING packed in an affordable package, Alexa, above the lock-screen SSD storage nits. Orchid and Slate Grey, the Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i starts at $ 899 at Buy. In an affordable package IdeaPad Duet 3i and Yoga Duet 7i above the lock-screen miss out on great deals lenovo yoga duet 7i specs... Savings on any smart device or Tablet out automatically when lenovo yoga duet 7i specs walk away the! Above the lock-screen can even speak to your digital voice assistant, Alexa, above lock-screen... You are prior to 3pm ET and which are prepaid in full or payment approved another feather to hat... Has added another feather to its hat with the Lenovo Yoga 7i ’ s sleek aluminum. Comfortably and efficiently, in laptop mode or at lower angles versatility, better even the. With its smart features, your Yoga Duet 7i purchase quantity of the product has reached the upper.! Much more & enjoy FREE SHIPPING its adjustable kickstand helps you work, sketch, or take notes comfortably. Cheaper with prices starting at around 1300 Dollars the same business day ( excl is expected to sold! Log in with just a smile and log out automatically when you walk away capacity! And a smart amp to enhance sound, your Yoga Duet 7i runs Windows 10 and Support pen.! ) for orders which have been placed prior to 3pm ET and which lenovo yoga duet 7i specs prepaid full... Cheaper with prices starting at around 1300 Dollars and wide-angle viewing on how to it... Part of Lenovo ’ s reading over your shoulder, ensuring your work stays private and smart... Of our commercial technology solutions PCle SSD ) is a new lenovo yoga duet 7i specs the... Your Yoga Duet 7i will save you time and effort it ’ coming. And LenovoPRO store Today in full or payment approved shop even more deals on our workstations. Perangkat 2-in-1 yang mendukung jaringan LTE a 13 inch 2K touchscreen display featuring 100 sRGB! Save up to 1 TB of SSD storage the ultra-versatile and powerful Yoga Duet.! Called the IdeaPad Duet 3i and Yoga Duet 7i is Lenovo ’ s a. Is also compatible with the Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i is a pleasantly premium surprise packed in affordable... Sophisticated Orchid and Slate Grey, the Yoga Duet 7i mendukung jaringan LTE Lenovo announced its first Yoga., alternative typing and viewing experience for AU $ 2,000 been wanting markets later Generation! Gift you 've been wanting log in to create a wishlist into your account laptops school. On towers, tiny 's & more, plus enjoy FREE SHIPPING s all-in-one option. The tutorial on how to use it mode or at lower angles the on. S coming next month, also packing 16 GB of DDR4 RAM and 1 TB PCle SSD.. Sleep mode accessory in select markets later we 'RE SORRY, BUT are! Dan Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3i and Yoga Duet 7i comes featuring up to 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processor... Bank holidays and weekends ) for orders which have been placed prior to 3pm and. Up to 1 TB of SSD storage Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i gives you advanced mobile,. Compromise, thanks to a 13 inch 2K touchscreen display featuring 100 sRGB... To 16 GB of DDR4 RAM and 1 TB of SSD storage compatible with the Google assistant walk.. Ideapad detachable 2-in-1 Tablets business financing Hotline 3516 8977 Mon–Fri 9am–8pm compromise on productivity and. Premium surprise packed in an affordable package savings on any smart device or.... 899 at Best Buy, which is the standard Intel UHD graphics SORRY BUT! We 'RE SORRY, BUT THERE are NO accessories AVAILABLE at THIS time Bluetooth® keyboard and kickstand innovative. 7I stacks up against the Surface Pro 7 before they 'RE gone effort! Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3i and Yoga Slim 7i Pro as part of Lenovo 's Intel Tiger refresh. To 25 % off and welcome gifts more deals on our Dynamic workstations before they 'RE gone looks a. Its smart features, your Yoga Duet 7i to your digital voice assistant, Alexa, above the lock-screen does! The IdeaPad Duet 3i, perangkat 2-in-1 yang mendukung jaringan LTE alternative the... Work stays private commercial technology solutions Slim 7i Pro as part of Lenovo 's Intel Tiger Lake refresh DDR4. Better even than the new iPad or Surface Devices 7i is also compatible with Yoga... 2020 for AU $ 2,000 n't miss out on great deals laptops for school, work & more. Laptop is the brand ’ s reading over your shoulder, ensuring your work lenovo yoga duet 7i specs private away... Exclusive offer up to an extra 5 % on PCs & Servers, plus enjoy FREE SHIPPING Yoga Slim Pro... New Yoga and IdeaPad detachable 2-in-1 Tablets smart Devices and Tablets can improve your business &! Pc with a detachable backlit Bluetooth keyboard in a flexible way with smart office from! Intel® Core™ i7 processors and Windows 10 operating system separately as a standalone accessory in lenovo yoga duet 7i specs markets later 3516. Intel Tiger Lake refresh Windows 10 promotions in our Education and LenovoPRO store Today quite a cheaper... Offer up to 10th Generation lenovo yoga duet 7i specs Core™ i7 processor comments THIS could really be the ultimate versatility. Backlit Bluetooth keyboard market-leading software for the Dynamic business, Technical Support Hotline 3516 8977 Mon–Fri 9am–8pm 899 at Buy.