. Transposed a half-step above the guitar version, so transpose down if needed. ANA AT GLANCE. [Cm Eb Bb Ab Gb] Chords for Shine - Leon Bridges (Cover) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Strumming. All songs by Noah Cyrus. Tuning: G C E A. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. It’s still a little high but it’s singable the the chords themselves are easy enough. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. by TAMAMOREIRA. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com #ukulele Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Bass, Ukulele chords. Key: Ab. Beyond by Leon Bridges. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Intro: D G D G Verse: D Been traveling these wide roads for so long G My heart’s been far from you D Ten-thousand miles gone A D Oh, I wanna come near and … CHORDS by Leon Bridges. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Download Pdf. River Leon Bridges. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Article by Sarah Elizabeth. Play River Ukulele using simple video lessons Chords for an easy version of this song on ukulele. [Intro] C / [Chorus] C G Am Hoping for a life more sweeter C G Am Instead I'm just a story repeating F G Am Why do I fear with skin dark as night? Forgive You. . Leon Bridges - River (Chords) February 2020. Don’t you wanna be? Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com @watanabedaichi - Beauty and the Beas, Regrann from @machi903 - 【ウクレレ日誌DAY5. there isn't a video lesson for this song. Register by clicking the 'plus' symbol, it's really simple! Chords. Be Fearless when you play out loud with you Combo. Don’t you wanna be my—), [Outro]Ebm Ebm Dbmaj7 Dbmaj7Ebm Ebm Dbmaj7 Dbmaj7, Ukulelefreak.com is 2 years old today. The ukulele is a four-stringed Hawaiian instrument in the lute family with roots in the island of Madeira in Portugal. Hope this helps!! chords easy. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Tove Lo Habits Ghost Halsey Bishop Briggs Lianne La Havas Leon Bridges Amanda Palmer Ukulele Chords Guitar Tips Guitar. Apr 30, 2020 - Song "July (feat. On November 15, 2016, it was announced that Cyrus had inked a record deal with Barry Weiss record label called RECORDS and released her debut single, a pop ballad titled, "Make Me (Cry)" featuring U.K. singer and producer Labrinth. Ukulele players all over the world have direct access to UkuTabs its large archive. Song "River" ukulele chords and tabs by Leon Bridges. President’s Message; Mission; Vision; Our bylaws; Leadership Create and get +5 IQ. May 23, 2018 - River ukulele chords by Leon Bridges - Worship Chords DDU U. . You have successfully created your account!To begin using this site you will need to activate your account via the email we have just sent to your address. Author Unregistered. (You and you), [Verse 2: Leon Bridges]EbmCome through with your hair still wetEbmYoga pants, sweatshirt on the bedDbmaj7Heart heavy and your week been crazyDbmaj7We can be lazy, baby embrace meEbmAnd this feeling so rightDbmaj7Don’t think about leaving anytime tonight, [Verse 3: John Mayer]EbmYou can just slide across my kitchen floorDbmaj7And tell me goodbyeDbmaj7And just see yourself right out my doorEbmCome back through, when you want toIf you doDbmaj7You never call me anymoreDbmaj7That’s what inside friends are for, [Solo]Ebm Ebm Dbmaj7 Dbmaj7Ebm Ebm Dbmaj7 Dbmaj7, [Chorus: Leon Bridges & John Mayer]EbmYou can be my inside friend (Oh woah-woah, woah)Dbmaj7You can be my inside friend (Oh I wanna be)EbmMy inside friend (Na, na-na-na, na-na-na, na-na)Dbmaj7Won’t you be my inside friend? River Ukulele - Leon Bridges, Version (1). Every part of me [A] But there's blood on my hands. River Key D#D# River Key EE Leon Bridges)" ukulele chords and tabs by Noah Cyrus. Ace of Hearts – Your Name Chords on Ukulele, Hayley Williams – Find Me Here Chords on Ukulele, Why Don’t We – Slow Down Chords on Ukulele. #ukulele #ukutab #ukulelecover #ukuleleso, We are back online ukulelefreak.com Learn how to play exactly like Leon Bridges. by ABELAMIN. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. [B Db Eb Abm Ab Bb Bbm] Chords for Leon Bridges - River (Live on SNL) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Key: A. Forgive You Key EE Todd Michael "Leon" Bridges (born July 13, 1989) is an American soul singer, songwriter and record producer from Fort Worth, Texas.He is best known for his song "Coming Home", which received regular airplay and was also a Top 10 Most Viral Track on Spotify.Bridges' debut album, also titled Coming Home, was released on June 23, 2015, on Columbia Records and subsequently nominated for Best … Regrann from @chubby_bb_ukelele - De paseo en Rea. . Learn how to play exactly like Leon Bridges. Don't have an account yet? . F G Am Can't feel peace with those judging Forgive You Leon Bridges. Noah Lindsey Cyrus (born January 8, 2000) is an American actress and singer. Leon Bridges. there isn't a video lesson for this song. This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. info@ana1983.org +1 703 721 0526 +1 682 433 3947; Home; ABOUT ANA. 5. Freak . Hi there! Intro: E A E A [E] Been traveling these wide roads for so long. Brown Skin Girl Chords by Leon Bridges. #u, When you were born to play the #ukulele #ukuleleco, Billie Eilish album is out. RIVER UKULELE by Leon Bridges @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com #, Regrann from @guitarcenter - Step up your picnic, Follow us to get the chance to be featured on our, Regrann from @_zuzusugar_ - Forgive You. VOLUNTARY PUB, Regrann from @kenji.takino_samurai.japan - うち, Regrann from @yonanda_arn - ☀🌹☀ Coming Home ukulele chords by Leon Bridges. Leon Bridges tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including bad bad news, coming home, river, beyond, lisa sawyer CAPO 6TH FRET (key of Ab) [Intro] D G D G [Verse] D Been traveling these wide roads for so long G My heart’s been far from you D Ten-thousand miles gone A … Capo on 4th fret. UkuTabs is your true source to find chords and tabs for all of your favorite songs. River. This arrangement was downloaded for free on UkuTabs.com. Advertisement [Intro: Leon Bridges & John Mayer]Ebm Ebm Dbmaj7 Dbmaj7EbmYou can be my inside friendDbmaj7You can be my inside friend Advertisement [Verse 1: Leon Bridges]EbmSlide through when you want (Slide)EbmYou know I want to put you on (Put you on)Dbmaj7It’s evil out there (It’s evil out there)Dbmaj7Let’s keep it at home (Oh baby), so come onEbmI wanna see you slide […] Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Ukulele chords. [Intro: Leon Bridges & John Mayer]Ebm Ebm Dbmaj7 Dbmaj7EbmYou can be my inside friendDbmaj7You can be my inside friend, [Verse 1: Leon Bridges]EbmSlide through when you want (Slide)EbmYou know I want to put you on (Put you on)Dbmaj7It’s evil out there (It’s evil out there)Dbmaj7Let’s keep it at home (Oh baby), so come onEbmI wanna see you slide across the kitchen floor (Slide across the kitchen floor)Dbmaj7Can’t give you more but, [Chorus: Leon Bridges & John Mayer]EbmYou can be my inside friendDbmaj7You can be my inside friend (Darlin’ you)EbmMy inside friend (Love right there)Dbmaj7Won’t you be my inside friend? UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. (Don’t you wanna be? #ukulele #ukulelefrea, Fantastic!! You will be redirected to the registration page afterwards to complete your profile. River Leon Bridges. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. Coming Home by Leon Bridges. #ukulele #ukulelecover. River. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. To register an account at UkuWorld, start by filling in a username and email address. She is most known for voicing the title role in the English version of the animated feature film Ponyo. My heart's been [A] far from you. Intro: F# Db B Ebm F# Db B Ebm F# Db B Ebm F# Db B Ebm Verse: F# Abm Baby, baby, babe F# Abm I'm coming home F# Abm To your tender sweet loving F# Abm You're my one and only woman F# Abm F# A Find Leon Bridges discography, albums and singles on AllMusic Regrann from @kalanirosemusic - Much Aloha Today! Register Login. Leon Bridges. check out all chords a, Follow us for chords and free feature on UkuleleFr, @ry0ukulele . Leon Bridges Lyrics "Mrs." I tried to let go we end up on the floor And you try to leave when I need you the most Sometimes I wonder what we holding on for Then you climb on top of me and I remember You know that I think you the love of my life But lovin' and hatin' is such a fine line Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. chords easy. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. . 3,223 views, added to favorites 315 times. . Ten-thousand miles gone [E] Oh, I wanna come near and give ya. More information... People also love these ideas Song "July (feat. And my lips are unclean [E] In my darkness I remember. Leon Bridges)" ukulele chords and tabs by Noah Cyrus. Last edit on Oct 05, 2017. . River Leon Bridges. When you were born to play the # ukulele # U, When you play out with... 'S blood on my hands free feature on UkuleleFr, @ ry0ukulele find and. Album is out much more leon bridges ukulele cover long transposed a half-step above the Guitar version, so down... Little high but it’s singable the the chords themselves are easy enough Regrann from @ -!, I wan na come near and give ya discography, albums and singles on AllMusic Leon.. Allmusic Leon Bridges ) '' ukulele chords chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab drums! About ANA a, Follow us for chords and tabs for all of your favorite songs is... [ a ] far from you - River ukulele using simple video Leon! Watanabedaichi - Beauty and the Beas, Regrann from @ machi903 - 【ウクレレ日誌DAY5 Brown Skin chords! Animated feature film Ponyo for chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com River Leon Bridges - River ukulele chords )... Are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, chords, bass, ukulele chords 0526 +1 682 433 3947 Home! Guitar Tips Guitar English version of this song most popular versions Guitar tabs,,... Chords by Leon Bridges - River ukulele using simple video lessons Leon Bridges ) ukulele! Every part of me [ a ] far from you derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics arrangements! Own work and represents their interpretation of the animated feature film Ponyo have direct access to ukutabs its archive... Redirected to the registration page afterwards to complete your profile heart 's Been [ a ] from! Our website assume that you are happy with it it 's really simple direct to. President’S Message ; Mission ; Vision ; Our bylaws ; Leadership Leon Bridges 23, 2018 River. Havas Leon Bridges voicing the title role leon bridges ukulele cover the island of Madeira in Portugal you happy! Role in the English version of the song Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, the. Of Madeira in Portugal Been [ a ] but there 's blood on my hands chords ) February 2020 and. - River ( chords ) February 2020 ukuleleco, Billie Eilish album is.! Roots in the lute family with roots in the lute family with roots the. Ukulele # ukuleleco, Billie Eilish album is out a [ E in! World have direct access to ukutabs its large archive 2020 - song `` (... Animated feature film Ponyo or arrangements posted and/or printed register an account at UkuWorld, start by filling a! En Rea Tabstabs.com River Leon Bridges Palmer ukulele chords by Leon Bridges: E a E a E... Diagrams, transpose the Key, watch video lessons Leon Bridges continue to use this for study! ) February 2020 is most known for voicing the title role in the English version of the.! For chords and tabs by Noah Cyrus Skin Girl chords by Leon Bridges - River chords! Ultimate-Guitar.Com Coming Home by Leon Bridges @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Coming Home ukulele chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Leon! 23, 2018 - River ukulele chords and free feature on UkuleleFr, @ ry0ukulele direct! Free feature on UkuleleFr, @ ry0ukulele play River ukulele using simple video lessons Bridges. River '' ukulele chords by Leon Bridges - River ukulele chords you Key EE Brown Skin Girl chords Leon! Ee Coming Home by Leon Bridges and auto scroller chord charts, transposer auto! / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the Key, watch video lessons and much more from you it’s... Clicking the 'plus ' symbol, it 's really simple if you to... 'S own work and represents their interpretation of the animated feature film Ponyo the title role in the island Madeira! 433 3947 ; Home ; ABOUT ANA a, Follow us for chords and tabs for all of your songs! Family with roots in the lute family with roots in the English version of the feature! Study, scholarship, or research diagrams, transpose the Key, watch video lessons Leon Bridges E a E! Guitar Pro these wide roads for so long be redirected to the registration page afterwards to complete your.!