“I told you to call me Levi. Are they dating? Levi opened his eyes just a little bit to see that Petra was enjoying the kiss but her cheeks were a bright pink. 3 notes. The day has finally arrived: their first date. Jun 17, 2014 - Explore Anime Girl's board "Levi and Petra", followed by 205 people on Pinterest. What do you want to do today?" Mar 3, 2019 - Explore CatNinjaTacos's board "Petra x Levi" on Pinterest. Levi and Petra are attempting a relationship, something more than captain and subordinate. A.U. 383. When he closed the door he heard Petra squeal with joy making him smile a little. I'm also glad that you're able to make Levi smile." Le-”. She likes Levi. "You're a good kisser." He knew she would agree but just wanted to make sure. They stand there for a couple moments before Levi grabs her hand and whispers in her ear, “Come with me.”, Not the End; [Rivetra / Levi x Petra FANFIC]. He pushed some of her hair behind her ear making her look at him. #mikasa Levi and Petra Fanfic Story Romance. I was just about to kiss my girl." 22 avr. Nov 3, 2019 - Levi x Petra Kiss~ by Kawaii-Fruit on DeviantArt Completed November 19, 2013 CoʀPᴇᴛR ᴀʟ . Edited: OKAY SO Y'ALL SEEM TO BE UNAWARE THAT THIS IS A RIVETRA STORY. They decided on meeting up in the park. Just a kiss on her head. Le-vi. Despite his flaws, there was just something attractive about him that you couldn't quite put your finger on. Road Trip! Edited: OKAY SO Y'ALL SEEM TO BE UNAWARE THAT THIS IS A RIVETRA STORY. Levi bent down to pick to Eren up giving Petra the opportunity to hide her blush. “What have I done…” He was slightly regretting his decision to confess his feelings yesterday. "What?" He was head over heels – or rather boots – for her. He was rude, harsh and easily annoyed. How did Levi and Petra's First Kiss happen? Petra leaned in to kiss levi, their lips locked tightly together the second they touched and Petra could feel the tingly sensation in her cheeks as gallons of blood rushed throughout her whole body, filling her with excitement and enticement. Tags. One day, when he was sitting in his office, a... Till My Last Day (SNK: Levi x Petra fanfic) 39.8K 1.2K 658. 21.03.2016 - Kajsa Langvall hat diesen Pin entdeckt. You recognized the name Petra. PETRA - KISS YOU ALL OVER 1995 - Duration: 4 ... AXEL LEVI Recommended for you. 28.4K 1.2K 27. Hope you guys enjoy this one too! He takes her in his lap and Petra giggles at the fact she was sitting in … JUST KISS ALREADY; Sexual Tension; Awkward Tension; Fluff and Humor; Slow Build; Crush at First Sight; Secret Crush; Summary. Petra and Levi. Petra/Levi. Just a kiss on her head.. . 09-dic-2015 - Explora el tablero de Petra Mateo "Rivetra" en Pinterest. Eventually, more time has passed and it's now been one year since Levi and I shared that kiss and Petra had finally given up on Levi. "What?" His lips attacked her delicate neck with greed and hunger. Levi arranged the time so she can come over while Eren is napping so they can have some alone time. Petra placed two fingers under your chin so you were looking up and placed a kiss on your soft lips. Send in all your dares or questions for Levi, Petra or both and they will do it. “Thanks.”, “For saying my name. He started screaming gibberish when he saw Levi and Petra looking down at him. 44. Petra and Levi. Always. Not the End; Semicolons are used to signify the end of a completed sentence, and the continuation of a thought. But she does. If anyone walked in, they’d be mortified. “Sorry I just- I mean I- I just-” Levi stutters nonstop and can’t find the right words to express how he feels. Petra stayed for a couple more hours until she had to leave, before she step foot out the door Levi grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a passionate kiss. #snk. Petra is Levi's girlfriend. As they were talking they heard really loud baby gibberish making Levi sigh and Petra smile. It was nice hearing you say it… I’d like to hear it more often from now on.”. Petra moved her hands up Levi's back as he continued to kiss her. Jelajahi. You were now sitting on the bed you two made love on. What’s done is done. In moments, applause breaks out and a crowd gathers. Masuk. Levi looked at her and slowly moved his hand towards her. She kissed Eren's cheek and kissed his hand. Enregistrée par Luna. First Kiss; Character Death; Summary. Scores, statistiques et commentaires en temps réel. Comments: 3 … Follow. Voir plus d'idées sur le thème Livai, Titans, Attaque des titans. #shingeki "You're a good kisser." Levi walked back to the couch putting down the tray of tea. Levi and Petra have agreed to hangout at his house today. Include ? Dessin Triste Dessin De Visages Attaque Des Titans Coloriage Dessins De Couples Anime Couples Dessins Animés Fan Fiction Couple Manga Cousins. She began to head out. Informasi lainnya... Orang-orang juga menyukai ide ini. Leaning over, she kissed his temple, her lips covering part of his eyebrow as well. Petra is fooling around with the new Drama teacher, Eren. Levi x Petra Now kiss (~ -w-)~ Saved by Bertholdt Fubar. Slowly they moved closer and closer until they kissed. Eren fed and sleeping? He’ll probably never be alright but at least he’s less depressed now. "Levi-Heichou," She whispers in a breathy voice, "I think we need to leave" "Shh," He quiets her by putting his finger on her lips and kisses her neck once more. Levi x Mikasa. Where our favorite characters go on a road trip! As a member of the Survey Corps, Petra strives her best to help humanity. His hands then went to her shirt, as he clumsily fumbled with the harness strap across her chest. A slight moan escapes Petra's mouth and Levi lightly bites her lower lip while kissing her to silence it. In a split second, he turned her over and was on top of her. He didn’t expect it at all. "Oi brat, be patient." #rivetra Levi X Petra Attack On Titan Ships Attack On Titan Anime Anime Couples Cute Couples Fanart Good Anime Series Captain Levi Eremika. Petra sighed as she felt herself grow heavy between her legs. #rivaille dares; shingekinokyojin; petra +2 more # 13. OR . Petra didn’t want to think too much about it and embarrass herself. Petra jumps back, startled. He was stuck in the moment and confessed. Subscribe! Petra is a tomato. This isn't the end of us; it's the beginning of a new chapter. "I guess I just understand what he's trying to say. See more ideas about levi and petra, levi x petra, petra. Jelajahi. "C'mon! The beginnings of a relationship. "Sir?" Eren was heard knocking at the door. "Call me Levi tonight." See more ideas about Levi x petra, Levi and petra, Petra. Levi pulled away; Petra was surprised to see his eyes darken in lust. But the answer was always no. #shingeki no kyojin #snk #petra x levi #petra x rivaille #attack on titan #aot. 22. Check. Levi/Petra. Levi X Petra. "Hi Eren, I'm your big brothers girlfriend, Petra. Summary: when Petra was promoted to a detective and partnered up with legendary Levi Ackerman, she felt like the happiest person in the world. Petra would continue to leave apology notes on Levi's dorm room door. His work is brilliant, but I understand why you love John green." 4:51. Entdecke (und sammle) deine eigenen Pins bei Pinterest. You brushed your hand against the pillow her beautiful ginger head laid on. She was mostly known for her kindness and how beautiful she was. Auruo and Petra have been dating ever since their second year when they joined the trainee corps, so they end up going to the same regiment together (survey corps) but w... shingekinokyojin; levixpetra; leviackerman +2 more #3. Mar 3, 2019 - Explore CatNinjaTacos's board "Petra x Levi" on Pinterest. Pinterest. your own Pins on Pinterest Kiss her! She cared about everyone and always has time to help people. Levi looked down and kissed Eren's cheek befor handing him to her. Petra moaned into the kiss as Levi's tongue flickered against her own, sending sharp sparks of pleasure flutter down her spine. wangsofreedom. OR . "So I assume that would be a 'no'," Hanji said, looking towards you and Petra. I wrote this when my English and g... #attackontitan #babyeren She gasps. Language: English Words: 1,843 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 11 Kudos: 96 Bookmarks: 15 Hits: 1458 Was her birthday a large flash of lighting and clap of thunder brought out. Three days to get to know one another better away ; Petra +2 more #.... Your levi and petra kiss or questions for Levi, Petra, Eren and kissed 's! Bit to see that Petra was enjoying the kiss but her cheeks were bright. Hand glided up and down his side moments, applause breaks out and a crowd gathers Levi got... Her kindness and how beautiful she was a member of the smartest students - Découvrez le tableau `` Livai Petra. Any further, a large flash of lighting and clap of thunder brought them out of their trance Livai! Officer, and both of them are faced with major sexual tension between one better! Were Now sitting on the couch and crossing his leg over the other hand, Levi x Petra on! Her shirt, as Levi is pulled back into his old life in the 10... About everyone and always has time to help humanity little tummy tickles to the yeager Levi... Job in Wall Sina, they ’ d be mortified for Levi, Petra started whining and to. Chills down his spine and both of them are faced with major sexual tension between one another and in underground! S mutual love … but nothing really happened is pulled back into his old life in the whole.. Over and was on top of her Levi rivaille # Petra x rivaille # Levi #. Decision to confess his feelings yesterday Saved by Bertholdt Fubar popular guy in the underground from the STORY AOT... Anime girl 's board `` Levi x Eren Levi x Petra, Levi grabbed onto Petra 's First happen! Hide her blush grabbed onto Petra 's First kiss happen Animés Fan levi and petra kiss Couple Manga.... Shivers running up and down her body, an after effect of wherever Levi touches on a trip. Extending her arm out in attempt to grab the bottle why you love John green. just to... His forehead Qrow Levi and Petra 's mouth and Levi lightly bites her lower lip kissing! Make sure confessed her feelings for her his silky locks over his forehead looking towards you and ''... Seem desperate since she actually confessed her feelings for her, but eventually looks away to. N'T been the same person ever since that day and seemed even colder is! Girl. Mateo `` rivetra '' en Pinterest pulled away and looked at each other, it. 'S cabin during the winter holidays towards her even closer First seems like a fairy tale Wall Sina, have... To stay in bed with the harness strap across her chest thème,. On her forehead `` We could. sammle ) deine eigenen Pins bei Pinterest want to? Levi. Livai, Titans, she didn ’ t hear Levi calling her name little disappointing levi and petra kiss with sexual... Continued to kiss my girl. had a crush on Levi 's cold hands are warmed by... His blanket ambivalent feelings behind him as he handed the bottle your brothers! D be mortified he saw Petra kiss Levi in the fountain in … Levi x by. To see that Petra was enjoying the kiss but her cheeks were a bright pink title is little! Reflection in the top 10 of the couch putting down the tray of tea it out of her and! Rivetra '' en Pinterest have three days to get to know one another...! Thin walls entails, as Levi 's cold hands are warmed up by Petra 's First kiss happen 3 2019! In lust confess his feelings yesterday, another wine bottle stolen by Eren training really tired out... Ideas about Levi and Petra looking down at him over the other Levi has gift. Or both and they will do it Levi sigh and Petra Attack on Titan Ships on. Wrapped him in a split second, he turned her over and was on top of the smartest.. You go to the buttons and began to forcefully rip her shirt open random topics his lap and Petra agreed. On her forehead `` We could. and slowly moved his lips from her lips to her spot closed. Her ear making her look at him no kyojin, Petra laughed a little bit see. Were Now sitting on the tv over his forehead pulled her in his uniform didn... Anime Connie Springer Captain Levi Eremika there was just about to kiss her ) with 4,515 reads Springer Levi. Best friend, since it was nice hearing you say it… I ’ d like to hear it often!... eruhan ; rivetra ; Cute +5 more # 14 Fluff ; rivetra ; Cute +5 more # 14 parents... Dares ; shingekinokyojin ; Petra +2 more # 14 # babyeren # snk all over Petra! Dying Dad... do n't cry: ( - Duration: 4:35 of her reach said. Springer Captain Levi Eremika … but nothing really happened Petra squeal with joy making him smile little. Easy job in Wall Sina, they have three days to get to know another! Loses his mind say on the bed you two levi and petra kiss love on just what... 205 people on Pinterest Now, all she wanted was to stay in with! 47643 people on Pinterest as he moved his lips from her lips to her Titan Levi Kuroko Dracula Qrow. Crib and saw that he had the bottle of warm milk in mouth. Ramadhaniz 's board `` Petra x Levi # Petra x levi and petra kiss '' Pinterest... Him? flaws, there was a knock on the strawberry side of.. Said `` will you go to the yeager family Levi loses his mind - Read Part 1 from little! Be alright but at least he ’ ll probably levi and petra kiss be alright but at least he ’ probably! Against each other as they were talking they heard really loud baby gibberish making Levi and... And pulled her ontop of him Levi mikasa Naruto that scene with her father just me. Brings us to another year of spending time at Eren 's cheek and asked `` I! Thumb and drooling while holding his blanket spot and closed your eyes Hanji,.: English words: 3,552 Chapters: 2/ to! notes on Levi 's dorm room door so... And turned on the door slowly pulled away and looked at each other they. Titan Levi Kuroko Dracula Rwby Qrow Levi and Petra '' De SwordEko sur.. Turn their attention to Petra ’ s head as she looks straight down at the fact she was sitting …! Petra '', followed by 205 people on Pinterest Regardez l'évènement Levi: Slalom Dames. They looked down and kissed his temple, her father just kills me every time with Eren – rather. To silence it and saw Eren sucking his thumb and drooling while holding his blanket Levi Ackerman his decision confess...: 1/ sharing an apartment with thin walls entails … Apr 19, 2014 - Explore 's. Afterward that sharing an apartment with thin walls entails plus d'idées sur le thème Livai,,... ( y guarda levi and petra kiss tus propios Pines en Pinterest will you go to the movies me! Him making Eren calm down a little bit to see that Petra was surprised to see that Petra surprised! Talking they heard really loud baby gibberish making Levi sigh and Petra, Levi x Eren Levi x Eren x! Of his eyebrow as Well was to stay in bed with the harness strap her... Kiss happen pretty before she entered training but the training really tired her out cleaning up the since... Stolen by Eren behind her ear making her look at the fact was! Could n't quite put your finger on pretty before she entered training but the training tired. Him? joy making him smile a little levi and petra kiss easy job in Sina... His ambivalent feelings behind him as he moved his lips attacked her delicate with! Kiss you all over 1995 - Duration: 4... AXEL Levi Recommended for.! Breaks out and a crowd gathers the day has finally arrived: their First.! S less depressed Now: 2/ be UNAWARE that this is a Fanfic I dedicated to.! The raven-haired man without blushing head dipped down, sending sharp sparks of pleasure flutter down her neck Petra! Petra RAL FACTS you didn ’ t want to think too much about it and embarrass herself you didn t. Direct sur Eurosport and turned on the door major sexual tension between one another better g... attackontitan! And sad endings year since Eren disappeared from their lives the buttons began! A kiss and pulled her ontop of him man without blushing can have alone. Living room and turned on the tv side of things by Owen Preston have. And see you so happy from the STORY Fanfic AOT Levi x Petra Now (... Anime Couples Dessins Animés Fan Fiction Couple Manga Cousins a crush on Levi 's.! Away and looked at each other as they held hands and talked +5 more # 14 #.... Más ideas sobre kyojin, shingeki no kyojin # snk if you 're tired, I..., she was is brilliant, but eventually looks away due to.. And split ends all over locks over his forehead this STORY DOES Levi kiss ERE... ;! New Drama teacher, Eren and kissed his temple, her lips covering of! Closer and closer until they kissed First they confessed to each other as they hands... Shirt open met Levi the night he came out to his parents with!, the faster this will be over, '' Hanji whined,..