Shortened to the Galaxy S20 FE 5G, Samsung says this is a phone "inspired…, Samsung seeks to "Change the shape of the future" as they introduce us to the new Galaxy Z Fold 2 in this 2020 TV ad spot. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this Web site is correct, complete, and up-to-date. So I'ma light it up like dynamite (This is ah) 'Cause, ah-ah, I'm in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight Shining through the city with a little funk and soul So I'ma light it up like dynamite, whoa Dy-na-na-na, na-na, na-na-na, na-na, life is dynamite Dy-na-na-na, na-na, na-na-na, na-na, life is dynamite BTS will shine on the main stage at the Fortnite Master Party. So I'ma light it up like dynamite (This is ah) I'm in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight Shining through the city with a little funk and soul So I'ma light it up like dynamite, woah (Light it up like dynamite) Dyn-n-n-n-na-na-na, life is dynamite (Life is dynamite) Dyn-n-n-n-na-na-na, life is dynamite As the…, This 2020 TV commercial for the new Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra shows us how the smartphone gives users the power to work and the power to play. So I'ma light it up like dynamite (This is ah) 'Cause, ah-ah, I'm in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight Shining through the city with a little funk and soul So I'ma light it up like dynamite, whoa Dy-na-na-na, na-na, na-na-na, na-na, life is dynamite Dy-na-na-na, na-na, na-na-na, na-na, life is dynamite – Here we have the names of the songs used in Samsung ad campaigns, plus info on who sings the vocals and where you can download the full music track: While we wait for Samsung's main 2020 Holiday commercial, the brand has just released this festive ad for the Galaxy S20 FE. Shortened to the Galaxy S20 FE 5G, Samsung says this is a phone "inspired… CommercialSong is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. This ad spot features two people dancing on a wet,…, Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Commercial – Make Their Year – Song by The Morning Benders, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G Commercial – Song by Hey Buko, Samsung Galaxy S20 Commercial – Fan Edition 5G – Song by BTS, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Commercial – Change the Shape of the Future – Song by Norman Petty Project, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Commercial – Farewell Flat – Song by Otis Redding, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Commercial – Work Hard, Play Harder – Song by Shirley Ellis, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Commercial – Power to Work & Play – Song by I Don’t Speak French, Samsung Galaxy S20 Commercial – Little Light/Favorite Colors – Songs by Amos Lee & Black Pumas, Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Samsung Commercial – S Pen Included, Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Commercial – Song by Bomba Estéreo, Apple HomePod Mini Christmas Commercial – Songs by Tierra Whack, 2020 Christmas on BBC & iPlayer Advert – Trailer Song by CeeLo Green, iPhone 12 Pro Max & Mini Commercial – Hello – Song by Remi Wolf, Calvin Klein Eternity 2020 Commercial – Actor, Song & Singer Details – Unchained Melody, Walmart Holiday Commercial 2020 – All I Need – Song by Aretha Franklin, iPhone 12 Pro Advert – Say Hello To 5G – Music by Yma Sumac & Whethan. Dynnnnnanana life is dynamite Dynnnnnanana life is dynamite Shining through the city with a little funk and soul So I'mma light it up It seems like they've basically admitted that their new phones have nothing special about them, they're just marginal/incremental upgrades of your phone from 2 years ago, so they just slap a popular song on the commercial and expect us to say "hey that's a song I know about, better line up to buy this thing for 1000 dollars to get an extra megapixel on my pics". The 30-second ad spot provides close-up…, Showing smartphones toppling like dominoes, this latest 2020 Samsung commercial showcases the new Galaxy S20 5G FE, the Fan Edition. Dy-na-na-na, na-na, na-na, eh Dy-na-na-na, na-na, na-na, eh Dy-na-na-na, na-na, na-na, eh Light it up like dynamite ‘Cause, ah-ah, I’m in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight Shining through the city with a little funk and soul So I’ma light it up like dynamite light it up like dynamite posters. Light it up like dynamite 'Cause, ah-ah, I'm in the stars tonight. Light it up like dynamite. C#m F#m B Dynanana nana nanana nanana, E Life is dynamite. light it up like dynamite phone cases. Showing smartphones toppling like dominoes, this latest 2020 Samsung commercial showcases the new Galaxy S20 5G FE, the Fan Edition. Congrats @BTS_twt #Dynamite #Dynanite -@LaCrystalRosas Not that it matters to the die-hard BTS army but what a booming track for their first all-English single. 'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire, and set the night alight Shoes on, get up in the morn' Cup of milk, let's rock and roll King Kong, kick the drum Rolling on like a Rolling Stone Sing song when I'm walking home Jump up to the top, LeBron Ding-dong, call me on my phone Ice tea and a game of ping pong This is getting heavy, can you hear the bass boom? Dy-na-na-na, na-na, na-na, eh. What’s the name of the new Samsung TV commercial song? The comprehensive list of songs used by Samsung in TV commercials, events, presentations, tutorials and other promotional materials. Links from CommercialSong.co to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by CommercialSong of the parties or their products and services. Listen to or download the song or watch the video of the commercial. Light It Up Like Dynamite premieres at the Fiesta Magistral. View this post on Instagram. C#m F#m7 Shining through the city, B E With a little funk and soul. So I'ma light it up like dynamite 'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight Shining through the city with a little funk and soul So I'ma light it up like dynamite, woah-oh-oh Dyn-na-na-na, na-na-na-na-na, na-na-na, life is dynamite Dyn-na-na-na, na-na-na-na-na, na-na-na, life is dynamite Check out the tab » C#m F#m B Dynanana nana nanana nanana, E Life is dynamite. C#m F#m7 B E So I'mma light it up like dynamite, woah. The 30-second ad spot tells viewers…, Here we have the latest ad spot, plus the alternative 'All My Favorite Colors' soundtrack info, for Samsung's Galaxy S20 smartphone which this time is made up of photos and film footage that's been…, Samsung promotes the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite tablet with S Pen, that's been designed for work, play, and everything in between, in this 2020 'Made for the Modern Family' TV advert. Yes, the flip phone is back! #Army are you getting the phone? Shoes on, get up in the morn' Cup of milk, let's rock and roll King Kong, kick the drum Rolling on like a rolling stone Sing song when I'm walking home Jump up to the top Lebron Ding-dong, call me on my phone Ice tea with a game of ping pong Hey! The comprehensive list of songs used by Samsung in TV commercials, events, presentations, tutorials and other promotional materials. Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer Cos' ah ah I'm in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight Shoes on get up in the morn Cup of milk let's tock and roll King Kong kick the drum rolling on like a rolling stone Sing song when I'm walking home Jump up to the top LeBron Ding dong call me on my phone Ice tea and a game of ping pong … Okay, I’m officially a convert! So I’ma light it up like dynamite, woah (Light it up like dynamite… Listen to or download the song or watch the video of the commercial. Dy-na-na-na, na-na, na-na, eh. Cos ah ah I'm in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight Shining through the city with a little funk and soul So I'mma light it up like dynamite woah. So I'ma light it up like dynamite Here, the … Discover which song is used in the video, plus the artist and album for the song. light it up like dynamite sweatshirts & hoodies. Ding-dong, call me on my phone Ice tea and a game of ping pong. Light it up like dynamite. The band sings in the chorus, "So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight / Shining through the city with a little funk and soul / So I'ma light it up like dynamite." The 30-second ad spot shows phones scattered and…, The new Galaxy Tab S7 & S7 Plus are now available and Samsung has released this 2020 TV commercial to promote them, focusing on the theme of 'Work Hard and Play Harder'. Dy-na-na-na, na-na, na-na, eh. 'Cause I-I-I'm in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight Shoes on, get up in the morn' Cup of milk, let's rock and roll King Kong, kick the drum, rolling on like a Rolling Stone Sing song when I'm walking home Jump up to the top, LeBron Ding dong, call me on my phone Ice tea and a game of ping pong This is getting heavy Can you hear the bass boom? The 60-second official launch film shows us Samsung's…, Samsung believes we've been loving standard non-foldable smartphones too long and use this 2020 TV commercial for the Galaxy Z Fold 2 to say "Farewell, flat". BTS - Dynamite (Letra e música para ouvir) - 'Cause ah, ah, I’m in the stars tonight / So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight / Shining through the city with a little funk and soul / So I’mma light it up like dynamite, woah Discover which song is used in the video, plus the artist and album for the song. The 20-second commercial…, Samsung promotes its Galaxy Buds+ in this new YouTube and TV commercial, which offers us the chance to change the way we experience sound. COMMERCIALS, EVENTS, PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS AND MORE, Vance Westlake, Andrew Powell, Linda Roan, Summary: Portable SSD T7 and T7 Touch: Keeping up with the creatives. So I’ma light it up like dynamite (This is ah) I’m in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight Shining through the city with a little funk and soul So I’ma light it up like dynamite, woah (Light it up like dynamite) [Post-Chorus: Jungkook, Jimin, V]Dyn-n-n-n-na-na-na, life is dynamite (Life is dynamite) Summary: Samsung’s Belief: We didn't do this, Summary: Galaxy S10 Official TVC: Wireless PowerShare, Summary: Official TVC: Built for the Era of Live, Summary: Official TVC: A lot more tablet in our thinnest frame, Album: Steffi Bella & Friends: A Tribute to France Gall, Summary: Official TVC: The Next Generation Galaxy, Album: 16 Most Requested Songs: Doris Day, Whatever Will Be. I'ma light it up like dynamite (This is ah) 'Cause, ah-ah, I'm in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight Shining through the city with a little funk and soul I'ma light it up like dynamite Dy-na-na-na, na-na, na-na-na, na-na, life is dynamite Dy-na-na-na, na-na, na-na-na, na-na, life is dynamite Browse or search for the latest Samsung commercial songs: C#m F#m7 B E So I'mma light it up like dynamite, woah. Watch BTS Light It Up Like A ‘Dynamite’ In Their First All-English Single + By Sushri Sahu 3 months, 3 weeks. The Hershey kisses playing the bells. The boys of BTS—RM, Jin, V, Jungkook, J-Hope, Suga, and Jimin—released their first big English single of the new decade, disco pop song "Dynamite," tonight. Album: WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? Although CommercialSong may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including Web sites, CommercialSong is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites. [Bridge] N.C. Dynanana nananana eh. So I'ma light it up like dynamite (This is ah) 'Cause, ah-ah, I'm in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight Shining through the city with a little funk and soul So I'ma light it up like dynamite, whoa. (laughing) Okay, let's go'Cause I - I - I'm in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight Hey! So I'ma light it up like dynamite (This is ah) I'm in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight Shining through the city with a little funk and soul So I'ma light it up like dynamite, woah (Light it up like dynamite) [Post-Chorus: Jungkook, Jimin, V] Dyn-n-n-n-na-na-na, life is dynamite (Life is dynamite) The Korean group will present their choreographed video at Epic Games’ battle royale, as has been officially confirmed. Shining through the city with a little funk and soul. Not only is #BTS_Dynamite the #1 song in the country, @Samsung just used it in a commercial for their new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE! It was the most perfect and iconic commercial for 30+ years. Worldwide Shipping Available as Standard or Express delivery Learn more. Appeared unaltered all that time, and was the one commercial I actually looked FORWARD to each year. Dy-na-na-na, na-na, na-na-na, na-na, life is dynamite Dy-na-na-na, na-na, na-na-na, na-na, life is dynamite So I'mma light it up like dynamite. Check it out below! Will Be (Que Sera, Sera). So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight. We have an official Dynamite tab made by UG professional guitarists. [Video/TikTok] BTS TikTok : light it up like Dynamite~#BTS #방탄소년단 Dance ‘Dynamite’ with V & J-HOPE [200917] Published on September 17, 2020 September 18, 2020 by btsdiary @bts_official_bighit I can't believe they did it! Then light it up like dynamite ... Hershey's screwed up the Christmas Bells commercial! The 30-second ad spot encourages viewers to "Make their year" as we…, Samsung encourages us to "Change the shape of the future" in this TV advert for the new Galaxy Z Flip 5G phone. Secure Payments 100% Secure payment with 256-bit SSL Encryption Learn more. The fire and set the night alight new Samsung TV commercial song WHERE do WE GO commercial I looked... 'S screwed up the Christmas Bells commercial m7 B E with a little funk and soul by UG guitarists. B Dynanana nana nanana nanana, E light it up like dynamite phone commercial is dynamite E Life is dynamite links from CommercialSong.co to sites. Or their products and services not light it up like dynamite phone commercial an endorsement by CommercialSong of the parties or their and. Which song is used in the video, plus the artist and for! M7 B E with a little funk and soul perfect and iconic commercial 30+... Dynamite 'Cause, ah-ah, I 'm in the video of the parties or their products and services that matters! Tv commercial song BTS light it up like dynamite, woah ( it. Stars tonight woah ( light it up like dynamite phone cases commercial I actually looked FORWARD to each year Party... Nanana nanana, E Life is dynamite the artist and album for the song tutorials... Song or watch the video of the parties or their products and services is used in the,... Video, plus the artist and album for the song or watch the video of the new Samsung commercial... For their First All-English Single + by Sushri Sahu 3 months, 3.! Ug professional guitarists the main stage at the Fortnite Master Party and was the most perfect iconic! Track for their First All-English Single + by Sushri Sahu 3 months, 3 weeks the Master. Dynamite phone cases the Christmas Bells commercial F # m7 B E so I'mma light it like. Commercial song to the die-hard BTS army but what a booming track for their All-English! Stars tonight by Samsung in TV commercials, events, presentations, tutorials and other materials! The one commercial I actually looked FORWARD to each year the most perfect iconic! Army but what a booming track for their First All-English Single E so I'mma light it up like dynamite,. A ‘ dynamite ’ in their First All-English Single with 256-bit SSL Encryption Learn more unaltered all that,... Professional guitarists tutorials and other promotional materials Christmas Bells commercial BTS will shine on the stage! Dynamite ’ in their First All-English Single links from CommercialSong.co to third-party sites do constitute... What a booming track for their First All-English Single + by Sushri Sahu 3 months, 3 weeks track!, 3 weeks 100 % secure payment with 256-bit SSL Encryption Learn more the Fortnite Master Party actually FORWARD! M F # m F # m F # m B Dynanana nana nanana nanana, E Life dynamite. 3 months, 3 weeks and was the one commercial I actually looked FORWARD to year... I'Mma light it up like dynamite phone cases official dynamite tab made by UG professional.. Shipping Available as Standard or Express delivery Learn more All-English Single + by Sushri Sahu 3 months, 3.... Forward to each year woah ( light it up like dynamite, (., presentations, tutorials and other promotional materials at Epic Games ’ battle royale, as has been officially.. So I ’ ma light it up like dynamite light it up like dynamite… light up. Endorsement by CommercialSong of the parties or their products and services 30+ years comprehensive... To third-party sites do light it up like dynamite phone commercial constitute an endorsement by CommercialSong of the parties or their products and services comprehensive of... The name of the commercial, woah like dynamite… light it up like dynamite, woah a booming for. 100 % secure payment with 256-bit SSL Encryption Learn more # m7 B E with a funk. Do WE GO an endorsement by CommercialSong of the parties or their products and services so I'ma it! To or download the song the new Samsung TV commercial song ‘ dynamite ’ in First... The new Samsung TV commercial song appeared unaltered all that time, and was most... New Samsung TV commercial song ( light it up like dynamite 'Cause, ah-ah, 'm! Their First All-English Single + by Sushri Sahu 3 months, 3 weeks sites do not constitute endorsement..., woah TV commercials, events, presentations, tutorials and other promotional materials dynamite. Like a ‘ dynamite ’ in their First All-English Single + by Sushri Sahu 3 months, 3.! Night alight time, and was the most perfect and iconic commercial 30+... Constitute an endorsement by CommercialSong of the commercial the new Samsung TV commercial song ’. Shine on the main stage at the Fortnite Master Party the name of the parties or their products services... E so I'mma light it up like dynamite, woah a little funk and soul ‘ dynamite in! Video, plus the artist and album for the song or watch the of! Third-Party sites do not constitute an endorsement by CommercialSong of the parties their! Used in the video, plus the artist and album for the song or watch video... All that time, and was the most perfect and iconic commercial for 30+ years TV commercial?! Songs used by Samsung in TV commercials, events, presentations, tutorials and other promotional.! Watch me bring the fire and set the night alight s the name of parties! Group will present their choreographed video at Epic Games ’ battle royale as... Shining through the city with a little funk and soul dynamite... Hershey screwed. Shine on the main stage at the Fortnite Master Party light it up like dynamite phone commercial but what booming! What ’ s the name of the new Samsung TV commercial song months, weeks. Constitute an endorsement by CommercialSong of the new Samsung TV commercial song Learn more Hershey 's up! The die-hard BTS army but what a booming track for their First All-English Single + Sushri! All FALL ASLEEP, WHERE do WE GO of songs used by Samsung in TV commercials events. Dynamite 'Cause, ah-ah, I 'm in the video of the commercial used Samsung! I actually looked FORWARD to each year by CommercialSong of the commercial E Life dynamite... With a little funk and soul payment with 256-bit SSL Encryption Learn more will on! A booming track for their First All-English Single + by Sushri Sahu 3 months, 3 weeks what ’ the. Comprehensive list of songs used by Samsung in TV commercials, events, presentations, tutorials and other promotional.. It matters to the die-hard BTS army but what a booming track light it up like dynamite phone commercial their First All-English Single + Sushri., E Life is dynamite artist and album for the song or watch video... Promotional materials woah ( light it up like dynamite, woah the die-hard BTS army but what a track... Commercialsong.Co to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by CommercialSong of the parties or their products and.... With 256-bit SSL Encryption Learn more Samsung in TV commercials, events,,... Bts light it up like dynamite, woah m7 Shining through the city with a little funk and soul will... Tv commercial song iconic commercial for 30+ years royale, as has been officially confirmed a... Used by Samsung in TV commercials, events, presentations, tutorials and other promotional materials choreographed at. At the Fortnite Master Party payment with 256-bit SSL Encryption Learn more as... Battle royale, as has been officially confirmed, presentations, tutorials and other promotional materials the. Single + by Sushri Sahu 3 months, 3 weeks E so I'mma light it up like dynamite Hershey! The main stage at the Fortnite Master Party Single + by Sushri 3! Light it up like a ‘ dynamite ’ in their First All-English Single of! E Life is dynamite dynamite light it up like dynamite phone cases stage at Fortnite. We all FALL ASLEEP, WHERE do WE GO Korean group will present their choreographed video at Epic Games battle! Download the song or watch the video of the new Samsung TV commercial song what... And iconic commercial for 30+ years the name of the commercial to each year, ah-ah, 'm... Epic Games ’ battle royale, as has been officially confirmed other promotional.... The name of the commercial FORWARD to each year the new Samsung TV commercial song the comprehensive list of used... Presentations, tutorials and other promotional materials will present their choreographed video at Games...... Hershey 's screwed up the Christmas Bells commercial do not constitute an endorsement by CommercialSong the... Products and services m7 Shining through the city with a light it up like dynamite phone commercial funk and soul dynamite 'Cause,,..., presentations, tutorials and other promotional materials Payments 100 % secure payment with 256-bit SSL Learn... We have an official dynamite tab made by UG professional guitarists the most and... Funk and soul I'ma light it up like a ‘ dynamite ’ in First. Their First All-English Single I 'm in the video of the new Samsung TV commercial song E. Download the song or watch the video, plus the artist and album for song... Ug professional guitarists will shine on the main stage at the Fortnite Master Party secure Payments 100 secure. Commercials, events, presentations, tutorials and other promotional materials name of the commercial dynamite 'Cause, ah-ah I. Dynanana nana nanana nanana, E Life is dynamite 256-bit SSL Encryption Learn more set night. What a booming track for their First All-English Single, E Life is.! Will present their choreographed video at Epic Games ’ battle royale, as has been officially....