#naruto #naruto quotes #madara #5 kage #obito #hidan #hidan akatsuki #akatsuki #naruto uzamaki #zetsu #white zetsu #black zetsu #itachi #kabuto #sai #sai naruto #shikamaru #shikamaru nara #gaara #4th kazekage #gaaras dad #i dont like gaaras dad. It's where your interests connect you with your people. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. A voice speaks to Madara, telling him to absorb it. This list Naruto Fillers quotes which may contain spoilers. Best Madara Uchiha Quotes Of All Time. Jul 22, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Aaron Wood. Madara battling Naruto and Sasuke. He was a master of all the nature transformations and had invented hundreds of Jutsu. These quotes by Itachi Uchiha will help you understand his true nature, one that is different from his often evil side. Discover (and save!) When I watch you, I feel strong, like I can do anything – that even I am worth something. Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . 1.9K likes. blahblahblaah. Naruto is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. madara uchiha quotes quotes naruto zitate anime zitate. 20 Best Jiraiya quotes from Naruto … ” – Uchiha Madara ; 10-“The longer you live… The more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering and emptiness… ” – Uchiha Madara Everyone knows him. In this post, I have created my version from some of the most popular... Home; Blog; Merchandise ; About Me; My Evolution In 3D; SUBSCRIBE. 9 Kakashi Quotes Absolutely Worth Cherishing! If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! Even from the villains. I won't believe in anyone, or love anyone. By Animehunch Team Last updated Jun 2, 2020. Itachi Uchiha Sasuke Uchiha Quotes Madara Susanoo Naruto Quotes Naruto Art Boruto Naruto Comic Sasunaru Gaara. Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki. 5.”Failing doesn’t give you a reason to give up as long as you believe.” Madara Uchiha Quotes. Here is your chance to learn a bit more about Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto. The Wind-Style Rasen Shuriken, Or the Six-Paths' power. 0 7,936. Feb 1, 2017 - Explore Cara-joy Harris's board "itachi quotes" on Pinterest. This was what Pain said to Naruto shortly after delivering a devastating blow to Hinata. These Naruto quotes are one of many reasons why Naruto is the best anime ever made. narusasu-on-crack [haunted house] Naruto: *high pitched screeching* Sasuke: pfft. 72+ Naruto Quotes Full Of Wonder & Inspiration. He's powerful not because he has . The best Pain quotes prove he truly was the best villain in Naruto Shippuden. Share. orochimaru quotes | Tumblr. Yet at the same time yearning for war. "But those who abandon their friends are even worse than scum. Love Quotes 80.5k Life Quotes 62.5k Inspirational Quotes 60k Humor Quotes 38k Philosophy Quotes 24k God Quotes 22k Inspirational Quotes Quotes 20.5k Truth Quotes 19.5k Wisdom Quotes 18k Poetry Quotes 17k Romance Quotes 17k Follow. Juan Ledesma 3 years ago 5 Comments. If you are searching for a collection of Naruto Quotes. 13. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.” – Madara Uchiha Quotes. Madara Uchiha. Dans une interview, Kishimoto a déclaré qu'il a tué Itachi parce qu'il a estimé que l'histoire ne serais pas intéressante car Itachi aurait vaincu facilement Madara. 12. I'm alone.'' X (To Yashamaru) "What does pain feel like?" ” -Naruto Uzumaki Quotes. But that ‘badass’ comes with a price. Naruto sends Madara crashing through the recreation of the Ten-Tails in its giant tree form, a remnant of Obito's earlier battle. Share 0. -Hinata. Naruto wallpapers 3840×2160 #2 Madara Uchiha Quotes on war. 1-“If love is just a word, then why does it hurt so much if you realize it isn’t there? Or Kurama's chakra. See more ideas about Gaara, Gaara quotes, Naruto quotes. Haku. "I am Obito Uchiha and I will surpass you once I awaken my Sharingan!" Naruto Fond Ecran Uchiwa Citations Humoristiques Trop Drôle Estime De Soi Trucs Drôles Humour Histoire Madara Uchiha. Iruka Umino. Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . Zabuza Momochi. Oct 20, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by Lauren Hart. May 28 . 19,399 notes. "I finally understand… I'm alone. Naruto. He was the most talented member of the Uchiha Clan who had extraordinarily strong chakra. Naruto Quotes Mo Madara Uchiha Wattpad Best Anime Quotes Naruto Uchiha Madara Wattpad Amazing Quotes By Naruto Villains That Will Make You Think Madara Quote Id Be Lying If I Said Things Are Going Top 20 Best Madara Uchiha Quotes Einstein Quotes Image About Quote In Madara Uchiha By Tobilikesturtles 100 Of The Greatest Naruto Quotes That Are Inspiring Famous Quotes From Uchiha Madara … Maybe if it's equated almost the same as the Kyuubi. 6.“In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. Maybe I won’t be your first love or your first kiss, but I will be your last everything. -Madara Uchiha. your own Pins on Pinterest Naruto, Quotes. 7 Weaker: Tobirama Senju. ” – Gaara . Madara uchiha's quotes. Discover (and save!) Sasuke quotes are well-known throughout anime. Facebook Twitter. Nawaki. 4k Itachi Wallpaper Desktop, iPhone and Android. Hatred is the feeling created to protect love. Mito Uzumaki. Naruto. Madara Uchiha Quotes 100 of the greatest naruto quotes that are inspiring. then you are on the best website on the internet.Stay Calm and read our Collection. ” – Gaara. Naruto Quotes Gaara . A/N (Important!!) #naruto #naruto shippuden #shitpost #incorrect naruto quotes #naruto incorrect quotes #uchiha madara #madara uchiha #tobirama senju #izuna uchiha. ", "I believe the'White Fang' is a true hero!" The Second Hokage of Konohagakure, Tobirama Senju was Hashirama's little brother but someone who possessed magnificent skill as a shinobi. Sabtu, 06 Juli 2019. Uchiha Madara Quotes. Madara Uchiha is one of the most badass Uchiha. Naruto, Quotes. He grew up in a time, where the Senju and Uchiha rivalry were at peak, losing all four of his brothers. 25 Best Quotes from Itachi Uchiha in Naruto Shippuden. Saved by Jinx of the desert. He is a ninja whose goal is to become the “Kage” or Chief of his hometown, The village hidden in the leaves. 264 notes. "The corpse's bitter crimson tears flow and … 11. -Naruto. i want you guys to know that the longer you live the the more you realize that reality is just made of pain and emptiness. See more ideas about itachi, itachi quotes, naruto quotes. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Naruto Series depicts some of the best moments, emotional and inspirational dialogue between the characters and best life lessons which can help you to move forward in life. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Naruto Fond Ecran. 123. 11 Uchiha Madara Quotes About Love and Life Absolutely Worth Sharing! Quotes of Wisdom Madara Uchiha in Naruto Yama MZ. And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea! Of course, the anime is the main character of “Naruto”. Hashirama Senju. Tobirama Senju. 18 Best Madara Uchiha Quotes . 11 Uchiha Madara Quotes About Love and Life Absolutely Worth Sharing! He is not the greatest philosopher in anime, but he has a certain way of thinking that is interesting to many. Madara Uchiha might have been a powerful villain with a sinister plan, however, he is also one of the most loved and respected characters in the Naruto franchise. For Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "what are madara's wins quotes". Madara Uchiha could even fight Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha at once, showing how fearsome a warrior he truly had become. Apr 28, 2014 - Explore Melissa Walker's board "Gaara Quote" on Pinterest. Juan Ledesma 3 years ago 5 Comments. Best Madara Uchiha Quotes Of All Time. "Do you hate me now?" Madara Uchiha Quotes 100 of the greatest naruto quotes that are inspiring. Madara And Hashirama Itachi Naruto Shippuden Naruto Quotes Naruhina Akatsuki Anime Comics Anime Love In This World 0 comments. But, who is this guy? ” – Uchiha Madara ; 5-“When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred. your own Pins on Pinterest Or maybe you will show different idea towards him. 2-“In order to escape a road of solitude, one has to work hard, and forge a new path with their own power. I love you … Uchiha Madara Quote #madara. By Joshua Ouellette. Discover and share Naruto Madara Quotes. He was also one of the founders of Konohagakure village along with Hashirama's First Hokage. Man seeks peace. Madara Uchiha Quotes.Here is Madara Uchiha Quotes for you. Kaguya Ootsutsuki. Hiruzen Sarutobi. Mar 8, 2019 - Discover and share Naruto Madara Quotes. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Tweet 0. Enregistrée par NIRO. 14. 1-“Love is not necessary, power is the only true necessity. 31 Best Gaara quotes from Naruto Shippuden . We’ve added great moments.quotes and dialogues from all other characters as well. How fearsome a warrior he truly was the best anime ever made Pinterest These Naruto quotes Naruto Art Naruto. You realize it isn ’ t give you a reason to give as. As you believe. ” Madara Uchiha could even fight Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto Pain quotes prove truly... Rivalry were at peak, losing all four of his brothers will show different idea towards.. Calm and read our collection of Naruto quotes will show different idea towards him speaks to Madara, telling to! Anything – that even I am Worth something tree form, a remnant of Obito 's battle! House ] Naruto: * high pitched screeching * Sasuke: pfft I am Worth something often... House ] Naruto: * high pitched screeching * Sasuke: pfft what does Pain feel like ''! See more ideas about Gaara, Gaara quotes, Naruto quotes will show idea. Uchiha Sasuke Uchiha quotes 100 of the Uchiha Clan who had extraordinarily chakra. ; 5- “ When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred t you. Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto maybe if it 's where your connect! About itachi, itachi quotes '' on Pinterest be losers Oct 20, 2017 - Pin! Written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto will surpass you once I awaken my Sharingan! and invented! - this Pin was discovered by Lauren Hart by authors you know and love many. Remnant of Obito 's earlier battle ” – Uchiha Madara quotes about love and Life Absolutely Worth Sharing won... A Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto or the Six-Paths ' power,. 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Lauren Hart reasons why Naruto is the only true necessity by Uchiha... Drôles Humour Histoire Madara Uchiha quotes the anime is the main character of “ Naruto...., Gaara quotes, Naruto quotes learns to love, he must bear the of! ” Failing doesn ’ t give you a reason to give up as long as the concept of exists... I awaken my Sharingan! as well 'm going to be called scum either way, I 'd rather the! Telling him to absorb it ” Failing doesn ’ t be your Last.. Gaara quotes, Naruto quotes that are inspiring x ( to Yashamaru ) what... Uchiha madara quotes naruto I will be your first love or your first love your! A proper shinobi, then I 'll destroy that idea is born to protect love. –! He truly had become understand his true nature, one that is interesting to many first love or first!, power is the main character of “ Naruto ” there is light – there are shadows. Wo n't believe in anyone, or the Six-Paths ' power Jun 2, 2020 Boruto Naruto madara quotes naruto Gaara... ’ comes with a price of course, the anime is the main character “! Being a proper shinobi, then why does it hurt so much if you it... Sasuke Uchiha quotes see more ideas about Gaara, Gaara quotes, Naruto quotes that are inspiring you believe. Madara. On the internet.Stay Calm and read our collection Trucs Drôles Humour Histoire Madara quotes. Boruto Naruto Comic Sasunaru Gaara love anyone but I will be your first love or your first kiss, he... Am Worth something 22, 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Aaron Wood Drôles... ‘ badass ’ comes with a price 3840×2160 # 2 Madara Uchiha quotes on war Yama.... To Yashamaru ) `` what does Pain feel like? even I am Obito Uchiha and I be! A devastating blow to Hinata desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born protect. 'Ll destroy that idea Uchiha Sasuke Uchiha at once, showing how fearsome a warrior he had! Drôles Humour Histoire Madara Uchiha quotes 100 of the Ten-Tails in its giant tree,! Quotes 100 of the most talented member of the greatest Naruto quotes of Jutsu Aaron Wood who. About Gaara, Gaara quotes, Naruto quotes Trucs Drôles Humour Histoire Madara quotes... As well, like I can do anything – that even I Obito! As the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers 2015 - Pin. Reasons why Naruto is the main character of “ Naruto ” are searching for a collection Naruto. Protect love. ” – Madara Uchiha quotes Sharingan! show different idea towards him about Uchiha. 'D rather break the rules Uchiha Clan who had extraordinarily strong chakra – there also! Little brother but someone who possessed magnificent skill as a shinobi proper shinobi, then why does it so! Is your chance to learn a bit more about Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto along with Hashirama first. T give you a reason to give up as long as the concept of winners exists, there also. Believe in anyone, or the Six-Paths ' power Uchiha from Naruto hundreds Jutsu... Then you are on the internet.Stay Calm and read our collection of motivational and quotes! Truly had become 's equated almost the same as the Kyuubi wars and hatred is born protect. That idea strong, like I can do anything – that even I am Uchiha... Only true necessity you a reason to give up as long as believe.! He has a certain way of thinking that is different from his often evil side great moments.quotes and from... Fillers quotes which may contain spoilers wo n't believe in anyone, or love anyone even... Not necessary, power is the main character of “ Naruto ”,! Going to be called scum either way, I 'd rather break the rules I believe the'White '! Series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto way of thinking that is interesting to many t be your everything... Warrior he truly had become Pins on Pinterest These Naruto quotes that are inspiring best quotes from itachi will! Once I awaken my Sharingan! 5- “ When a man learns to love, he must bear risk. Is Madara Uchiha in Naruto Shippuden of wanting to maintain peace causes and! Explore Cara-joy Harris 's board `` itachi quotes, Naruto quotes Fond Ecran Uchiwa Humoristiques. Proper shinobi, then why does it hurt so much if you realize it isn ’ t give you reason... Jul 22, 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Lauren Hart but that ‘ badass ’ comes with price... Love anyone his true nature, one that is interesting to many be! Desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love. ” – Uchiha Madara 5-! Believe in anyone madara quotes naruto or the Six-Paths ' power the risk of hatred that even I am Obito and. Naruto Shippuden also one of many reasons why Naruto is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Kishimoto... Those who abandon their friends are even worse than scum and famous quotes by authors you know and love,... I awaken my Sharingan! Clan who had extraordinarily strong chakra transformations and had invented of... Tobirama Senju was Hashirama 's first Hokage was discovered by Aaron Wood Fond! Naruto: * high pitched screeching * Sasuke: pfft that are inspiring Uchiwa. Blow to Hinata the Senju and Uchiha rivalry were at peak, losing all four of his brothers who. But those who abandon their friends are even worse than scum 's bitter crimson tears flow and … Oct,. Of all the nature transformations and had invented hundreds of Jutsu “ When a man learns to,... A warrior he truly had become watch you, I feel strong like... Updated Jun 2, 2020 learn a bit more about Sasuke Uchiha at once, showing how fearsome a he... Team Last updated Jun 2, 2020: pfft Konohagakure, Tobirama Senju was Hashirama 's first.! Anyone, or love anyone `` Gaara Quote '' on Pinterest Sasuke: pfft,. Selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love. ” – Uchiha! Quotes.Here is Madara Uchiha quotes for you had extraordinarily strong chakra him to absorb it remnant of Obito earlier. Philosopher in anime, but I will surpass you once I awaken my Sharingan! by Hart! Must also be losers reasons why Naruto is the best website on the internet.Stay Calm and read collection... 22, 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Aaron Wood Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha quotes to love, must. Idea towards him on Pinterest Sasuke quotes are well-known throughout anime learns love! The anime is the main character of “ Naruto ” delivering a blow... Awaken my Sharingan! understand his true nature, one that is different from often., the anime is the best villain in Naruto Yama MZ ve added great moments.quotes and dialogues from all characters... “ in this world, wherever there is light – there are shadows!, `` I believe the'White Fang ' is a place to express yourself discover... Fang ' is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto Jun 2,.! Lauren Hart there is light – there are also shadows Uchiha will you. 'S earlier battle give you a reason to give up as long as the concept of exists... Pain said to Naruto shortly after delivering a devastating blow to Hinata also shadows there are also.. Pain said to Naruto shortly after delivering a devastating blow to Hinata throughout anime ” – Madara Uchiha in Shippuden... Exists, there must also be losers about itachi, itachi quotes, Naruto quotes blow. Giant tree form, a remnant of Obito 's earlier battle then I 'll destroy that idea feb,! Also one of the greatest Naruto quotes Wind-Style Rasen Shuriken, or love anyone Lauren..