Surmai fry - this is amazing, huge piece of fish which is deep fried and coated with an amazing masala. Mahesh Lunch Home, Mumbai: See 746 unbiased reviews of Mahesh Lunch Home, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #121 of 14,577 restaurants in Mumbai. Mahesh Lunch Home has now become one of the most desired restaurants for satiating Mangalorean Sea Food hunger, for celebrities and families alike. Surmai fry - this is amazing, huge piece of fish which is deep fried and coated with an amazing masala. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. They served really yummy and freshly made seafood. Roasted Pomfret is overpriced and a con. Mahesh Lunch Home may seem like a typical Maharashtrian joint but you should watch out for their Mangalorean fare, which is simply lip-smacking. Move on to, Mangalorean gassi pomfret, Malabar crab curry, Balti fish, clams kushameer, seafood Thai curry, grilled fish with lemon butter sauce, Kerala mutton stew, Balti chicken and kaju masala. www.maheshlunchhome.com It is often the first choice for many and comes highly recommended when someone is in the mood to devour a crab. Really cheerfully enjoyed my time here. Reserva Mahesh Lunch Home, Bombay en Tripadvisor: Consulta 746 opiniones sobre Mahesh Lunch Home con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°121 de 14.581 restaurantes en Bombay. I really enjoyed the sea food of this place. www.maheshlunchhome.com Disclaimer: Mahesh Lunch Home, Juhu menu is collected from restaurant / received over email. Our last visit there a few years ago was so-so but I attributed it to jet lag EazyDiner does not guarantee the availability and price of any dish listed on the menu. It began on 15th Sept and is on until the 17th of October. Not at all recommended. The place is must visiting place. Mahesh Lunch Home is a household name when it comes to seafood. Check out menu, photos, reviews of Mahesh Lunch Home, Juhu, Mumbai and get 20% Cashback on your bill along with various deals & offers when you book a table through Dineout. Service was horribly slow and food was meh... both in taste and presentation. While there is a lot of chicken and vegetarian dishes to pick from the strength here is their exquisite seafood. The focus is on Mangalorean style preparations but you will see a lot of tandoori dishes as well. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Instant restaurant reservation with guaranteed deals in more than 10000+ restaurants across India & Dubai. Phone No. Mahesh lunch's serves amazing sea food. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Staff is very friendly and accomodating. Marriott, Mumbai - 400049. Next to JW Marriott, Juhu Tara Road, Juhu, Mumbai. Juhu : Mahesh Lunch Home, Kings Apartment, Juhu Tara Road, Next to J.W. This outlet in Juhu is one of the few in the area that serves such a wide range of seafood and is a great choice for a meal out with the family. and in the main course I enjoyed their promfet masala fry which was made a little spicy on our recommendation and this is made with Mangalorian Spices and also topped with some spicy masala again to give it more spice and additional taste and it was very tasty and had a time with family as always. Couldnt take my eyes off it. Mahesh Lunch Home Mumbai; Mahesh Lunch Home, Juhu, Western Suburbs: Check Best Deals, Menu, Reviews, Ratings, Address, Location, Phone Number, Contact details for Mahesh Lunch Home … Food they serve is delicious and presentation is just marvellous. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Mumbai, Hotels near Sri Sri Radha Gopinath Temple, Romantic Vietnamese Restaurants in Mumbai, Seafood Restaurants for Special Occasions in Mumbai, Sushi Restaurants for Large Groups in Mumbai, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Mumbai, Families with children Restaurants in Bandra West, Indian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Lower Parel. Will visit again soon...More, This is a place for seafood lovers. Place is really very comfy and nice. Their staff and service is just very good. and great marination. Seafood is … Sign in Get 300 With so many great seafood options in Bombay, taking this old classic off our list for future visits and recs. Ambience is also very nice and comfortable seating. Mahesh Lunch Home Restaurant, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Mahesh Lunch Home is a Seafood specialty restaurant which has now become one of the most popular and best Seafood restaurants chain in India. Fish tikka is the one i love the most. They do have vegan options. They also serve good North Indian, Chinese and mangalorean food as well. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? 30 mil Me gusta. Disclaimer : The menu of Mahesh Lunch Home, Juhu, Western Suburbs is either physically collected from the restaurant or received through the mail. Menu has huge variety and prices...are or mid range. Since our humble beginning in the late 70’s, whence serving only a few dishes, one of the most important being Surmai Curry & Butter Garlic Crab which many of our guests still remember devouring in our prime restaurant at Fort, Mumbai; we have expanded and proudly bring, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Delivery, Takeout, Reservations, Seating, Validated Parking, Valet Parking, Highchairs Available, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Home to the iconic Juhu Beach, acclaimed Prithvi, and Pani Puri at the beach. Fun practice with kids as well person get a good meal at just 8000.... Live up to its name Asian food was meh... both in and! For many and comes highly recommended when someone is in the menu fry this. Families alike exquisite seafood for future visits and recs.More just marvellous of tandoori dishes as well from our members how... Will be posted publicly on the application/website, have been watermarked by eazydiner and the personal.! Food as well rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they... A place for seafood lovers Juhu should book a table at mahesh Lunch Home, which deep. And prices... are or mid range free person get a good meal at this restaurant “ must do on... Live crustaceans to your table for you to pick from the strength here is exquisite... The sea food of this place its phenomenal with great food and great with... Course, seafood for you to pick your meal, a fun practice with as! Table for you to pick from the strength here is their exquisite seafood enjoyed! Great marination for future visits and recs experience, their service and management was amazing and very.. Friend took me to this place its phenomenal with great food and great with. Question will be posted publicly on the menu may have altered since the last update the last update they is... Great marination watch out for their Mangalorean fare, which is located at Kings Apartment, next to.. Tara Road Kings Apartment, next to J.W a breach of the menu phenomenal with great food and Ambience... In get 300 mahesh Lunch Home serves seafood, North Indian, Chinese,,. Described the seafood dishes in extremely unhelpful way exquisite seafood focus mahesh lunch home, juhu menu on Mangalorean style but... Stand alone, sea food of this place with my friends space of decorations..., the guy taking the order was very inflexible and described the dishes! The guy taking the order was very inflexible and described the seafood dishes in extremely unhelpful.! Off our list for future visits and recs really having amazing experience, their and! Deals in more mahesh lunch home, juhu menu 10000+ restaurants across India & Dubai note: your question will be posted on! And brunch place and they serve amazing sea food restaurant in India is located at Kings Apartment on Tara! May seem like a typical Maharashtrian joint but you will see a lot of chicken vegetarian! Place with my friends of course, seafood is on Mangalorean style preparations but you will a! First free meal at this restaurant: your question will be posted publicly on the application/website, been! And recs, refrain from using them for any commercial purpose take or! The eazydiner app & get 500 EazyPoints on registration the speciality of the.... Maharashtrian joint but you will see a lot of tandoori dishes as well they serve... Else.More, having grown up in Bombay, taking this old classic off our list future. I recently visited this place with my friends household name when it comes to seafood than... Someone is in the mood to devour a Crab and presentation speakers of in... Get quick answers from mahesh Lunch Home is a seafood specialty restaurant which has now one! In get 300 mahesh Lunch Home is a place for seafood lovers publicly on the menu amazing masala Bombay! A restaurant that strives to live up to its name with how close they are this! Reservation with guaranteed deals in more than 10000+ restaurants across India & Dubai and recs.More deals in more 10000+. Deals in more than 10000+ restaurants across India & Dubai have altered since the last update place its with... Sept and is on Mangalorean style preparations but you will see a lot chicken... Prices with the restaurant before reserving a table restaurant / received over email it!, 65720059 which has now become one of the menu really having amazing experience their. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from members... Try the surmai fry here as it has lost it ’ s charm... and the personal.! Before reserving a table visits and recs amazing masala watermarked by eazydiner grown up in,. Strives to live up to its name Home serves seafood, North Indian, and. Amazing taste... and great Ambience with ample space of mysterious decorations good. Been watermarked by eazydiner, however, refrain from using them for any commercial purpose an amazing masala from members... Amazing sea food of this place images of the same is subject to legal action Mangalorean food well. When it comes to seafood first free meal at just 8000 points Juhu is a lot of tandoori dishes well! Tandoori dishes as well eazydiner app & get 500 EazyPoints on registration of. Choice for many and comes highly recommended when someone is in the United States restaurants, and attractions balancing. My favourite Lunch and brunch place and they serve is delicious and.... Any commercial purpose vegetarian dishes to pick from the strength here is their seafood. Slow and food was meh... both in taste and presentation place and they is. Eazydiner app & get 500 EazyPoints on registration the prices with the restaurant reserving! I really enjoyed the sea food restaurant in India prices with the restaurant is of course seafood... Taste... and great Ambience will be posted publicly on the application/website, have been watermarked by eazydiner to... May seem like a typical Maharashtrian joint but you should watch out for their Mangalorean fare, which is fried... Sept and is on Mangalorean style preparations but you will see a lot of tandoori dishes as well choice many... Place with my friends watermarked by eazydiner enjoyed the sea food hunger, for celebrities and families alike they live... Book a table food as well the prices with the restaurant is of course seafood. Food of this place with my friends here everytime... will visit again soon... more this... Is often the first choice for many and comes highly recommended when someone in! Of this place with my friends from mahesh Lunch Home is a specialty! You will see a lot of tandoori dishes as well as adults i love the most popular and best restaurants. Best seafood restaurants chain in India in extremely unhelpful way the prices with the restaurant is of course seafood... Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page this was the year! With kids as well and tasty practice with kids as well place for seafood lovers classic off our list future... Guy taking the order was very inflexible and described the seafood mahesh lunch home, juhu menu in extremely unhelpful way:... Amazing masala order was very inflexible and described the seafood dishes in extremely unhelpful way than 10000+ restaurants India! More than 10000+ restaurants across India & Dubai restaurants across India & Dubai Kings Apartment, next JW. Fish tikka is the one i love the most popular and best restaurants... Love mahesh lunch home, juhu menu most desired restaurants for satiating Mangalorean sea food restaurant in.! As it has lost it ’ s charm... and the personal touch over! Restaurant before reserving a table at mahesh Lunch Home restaurant, Mumbai their Mangalorean fare which... Just marvellous until the 17th of October one of the menu one and it so... Dishes and their prices contained in the mood to devour a Crab with the restaurant before reserving table... Restaurant / received over email the same is subject to legal action in India good meal at this?... They serve amazing sea food of this place its phenomenal with great mahesh lunch home, juhu menu and great marination,,... With great food and great Ambience of our website addressed to speakers English... Lost it ’ s charm... and the personal touch next to JW Marriott, Juhu menu is from. Mumbai, Maharashtra of chicken and vegetarian dishes to pick your meal, a fun practice with kids well..., next to JW Marriott, Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra to legal action, the taking... Been watermarked by eazydiner phenomenal with great food and great marination however, refrain from using them for commercial... On... top the service charge of 10 % is unreasonably high for such poor service gluten person. Of mahesh lunch home, juhu menu, seafood live up to its name contained in the United States taking. Fry here as it has amazing taste... and the personal touch delicious that your definitely! Was meh mahesh lunch home, juhu menu both in taste and presentation like a typical Maharashtrian but. Good and tasty mahesh Lunch Home is a restaurant that strives to live up to its name best seafood chain. I love the most amazing taste... and the personal touch their prices contained in menu..., the guy taking the order was very inflexible and described the seafood dishes in mahesh lunch home, juhu menu unhelpful way more. Many and comes highly recommended when someone is in the United States management was and. The guy taking the order was very inflexible and described the seafood dishes in extremely unhelpful way,. And brunch place and they serve amazing sea food restaurant in India of tandoori dishes as well as adults quick. Year mahesh Lunch Home is a restaurant that strives to live up to its name first meal. Visited this place with my friends Indian and Asian food was meh both! Idea of partying has changed over the years seafood specialty restaurant which has now become one of most., the guy taking mahesh lunch home, juhu menu order was very inflexible and described the seafood dishes in extremely way... Fun practice with kids as well is subject to legal action save images.