The hottest of all Habanero peppers, the Red Savina gives this hot sauce an intense heat paired with fruity, peppery flavour. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. $10.99. This video is unavailable. Has a predominantly more sour, vinegar-y taste alongside the spice from the cayenne and habanero. ... View Product. 52 You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2020. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Melinda's Wing Creamy Style Sauce, 12 Fl Oz, See all details for Melinda's Wing Creamy Style Sauce, 12 Fl Oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Toss wings, dip nuggets, fries and pizza or slather on sandwiches and chicken burgers. In Melinda's kitchen, this Creamy Style Habanero Pepper Wing Sauce was crafted to be a table sauce and a coating for all things buffalo. If you're looking for high vinegar mild wing style sauce this will work for you. The flavors beyond that are a good standard wing sauce with a nice little kick of habanero without being over the top. In Melinda’s Kitchen, Creamy Style things buffalo. I can't get past how heavy the vinegar is. Heat and flavor mean everything. We blend cayenne, habanero and slathered on a chicken wing. Ghost Pepper Wing Sauce and Condiment is crafted to be a table sauce and a coating for all ghost peppers together to make the … In Melinda’s Kitchen, Creamy Style Habanero Wing Sauce and Condiment is crafted to be a table sauce and a coating for all things buffalo. Heat and flavor mean everything. Heat and flavor mean everything. : A delicious blend of ghost, cayenne and habanero peppers. I'm new to the hot sauce thing, and this was recommended by a friend. A delicious blend of habanero and cayenne peppers. Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2019. their spicy thai sauce is Delicious so i thought this would be good as well. Our philosophy is simple. Quick view Add to Cart. Melinda's Creamy Style Buffalo Wing Sauce, 12oz. Goes well chicken wings and other foods. Try their green sauce. Heat and flavor mean everything. I was looking forward to trying out the Creamy Wing Sauce but unfortunately i was shipped a more spicy version of it. Manufactured by Figueroa Brothers Sauce was spilled out in Package upon arrival. A delicious blend of ghost, cayenne, and habanero peppers. Melinda's Creamy Style Wing Sauce (1) 4.0 out of 5 stars 20. In Melinda’s Kitchen, Creamy Style things buffalo. Our philosophy is simple. Ingredients: Red Savina Peppers, Hand-Select Choice Red Habanero Peppers, Fresh Carrots, Onions, Lime Juice, Vinegar, Garlic, and Salt. Ghost, Cayenne and Habanero peppers combine in this creamy and flavorful Buffalo-style wing sauce. View Product. I will be buying more! Heat and flavor mean everything. The reason why I am leaving a review is because on amazon you are not able to return this product so, buyer beware, you may not be shipped the item as listed above. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. There's a problem loading this menu right now. onion, lime juice, salt, garlic, xanthan gum, natural flavour (butter) Manufactured by Melinda's. Rated 4.00 out of 5 based on 4 customer ratings. In Melinda’s Kitchen, Creamy Style Habanero Wing Sauce and Condiment is crafted to be a table sauce and a coating for all things buffalo. A spicy condiment of cayenne and habanero peppers. ... Melinda's hot sauce is different. In Melinda's Kitchen, Creamy Style Habanero Wing Sauce and Condiment is crafted to beatable sauce and a coating for all things buffalo. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Melinda’s Creamy Style Habanero Wing Sauce. Ingredients: Water, white vinegar, Cayenne pepper mash, carrot, canola vegetable oil, Habanero pepper mash, onion, lime juice, salt, garlic, xanthan gum, natural flavour (butter) Ingredients: Water, white vinegar, Cayenne pepper mash, Habanero pepper mash, carrot, canola vegetable oil. Reviewed in the United States on March 30, 2020. Frank's Redhot Buffalo Wing Sauce 680 ml (Pack of 2), Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce 2 X 354 ml, Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce (2 x 680ml), F*ck That's Hot! Melinda’s Original Naga Jolokia Pepper Sauce (5oz) is pure heat. Melinda's NEW Creamy Style Buffalo Wing Sauce, 12oz. Like the review title says, the hot sauce I ordered arrived very quickly and I'm really pleased with the product. In Melinda's Kitchen, Sriracha is crafted by blending fresh red jalapeno peppers with the perfect amount of garlic and sugar. In Melinda’s Kitchen, Creamy Style Sriracha Pepper Wing Sauce and Condiment is crafted to be a table sauce and a coating for all things buffalo. Broken, damaged sauce spilled out inside of package. 1542 has great flavour and a nice amount of heat. Rated 3.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating. Like the review title says, the hot sauce I ordered arrived very quickly and I'm really pleased with the product. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Melinda's Wing Creamy Style Sauce, 12 Fl Oz at Amazon.com. We blend cayenne, habanero and slathered on a chicken wing. Made in Colombia. Our hottest offering by far, the Naga Jolokia is confirmed by the Guinness Book of Records to be the hottest chili in the world (1,041,427 Scoville Units), unseating the Red Savina for the title. When I'm craving my favorite ghost chili pepper wings this sauce helps me "take the edge off" at home. Heat and flavor mean everything. Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2019. A delicious blend of red jalapeños, garlic, and brown sugar. Luckily my husband still likes it. Melinda's sauce has a delightful ghost pepper bite combined with a smooth wing sauce finish without any weird artificial aftertaste. The King of Spicy trys his taste buds with Melinda’s Creamy Style Ghost Pepper Wing Sauce. Watch Queue Queue. In Melinda’s Kitchen, Creamy Style Wing Sauce and Condiment is crafted to be a table sauce and a coating for all things buffalo. Our philosophy is simple. In Melinda’s Kitchen, Pizza Hot Sauce is crafted by smoothly blending sweet red Ají chiles and spicy red cayenne peppers with garlic, making it the perfect hot sauce for pizza. Melinda's sauce has a delightful ghost pepper bite combined with a smooth wing sauce finish without any weird artificial aftertaste. We blend fiery hot habaneros with a bit of cayenne to make the most irresistibly spicy and tangy sauce you've ever slathered on a chicken wing. $10.99 Melinda's take on the classic Buffalo-style wing sauce is a rich, creamy sauce with gentle heat and lots of flavour. Quantity. ... Based on 2 reviews. Reviewed in the United States on February 29, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2020. Ghost Pepper Wing Sauce and Condiment is crafted to be a table sauce and a coating for all ghost peppers together to make the most irresistibly spicy and tangy sauce you’ve ever slathered on a chicken wing. I need a replacement or refund. We blend cayenne, habanero, and slathered on a chicken wing. Our philosophy is simple. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Melinda's NEW Creamy Style Ghost Pepper Wing Sauce, 12oz. The Dad Box is filled with Melinda’s Legendary Heat and Flavor. not a fan. Our philosophy is simple. Melinda's NEW Creamy Style Ghost Pepper Wing Sauce, 355ml. Melinda's Creamy Style Ghost Pepper Wing Sauce (12oz) - Our philosophy is simple. Heat and flavor mean everything. Melinda's. In Melinda’s Kitchen, Creamy Style things buffalo. When I'm craving my favorite ghost chili pepper wings this sauce helps me "take the edge off" at home. This page works best with JavaScript. Melinda's Creamy Style Ghost Pepper Wing Sauce 355ml By melinda-s 7.1 View Product 7.1 You May Also Like The 10 Best Hot Sauce Kits 1,662 reviews scanned ... Franks Buffalo Wings Hot Sauce… What I received wasn't what I had ordered. I ordered the creamy style wing sauce but received habenaro wing sauce instead. Heat and flavor mean everything. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Creamy & smooth with just the right amount of heat, this wing sauce is destined to be a classic! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This is not a review about the actual product but a review on the description of the product. Write a review. Worked great for me as a post-cooked chicken wing condiment. Great, saw it on a morning show. Heat and flavor mean everything. Not too spicy. This phantom chile hails from Northeast India. We blend cayenne with a hint of habanero to make the most irresistibly spicy and tangy sauce you’ve ever slathered on a chicken wing. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. In Melinda’s Kitchen, Creamy Style Wing Sauce and Condiment is crafted to be a table sauce and a coating for all things buffalo. Our philosophy is simple. We blend fiery hot habaneros with a bit of cayenne to … : 60 recipes to up the heat in the kitchen, Melinda's Creamy Style Ghost Pepper Wing Sauce 355ml, Multi-Level Hot Sauce Cookbook: Hot Sauce Recipes from Sweet to Spicy, Torchbearer Son of Zombie Hot Wing Sauce, 142ml, The Hottest F*ckin' Wing Sauce 16oz Extra Hot Spicy Condiment Buffalo Chicken. Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 5 customer ratings. You can’t buy all these sauces cheaper individually. Melinda’s Creamy Style Sriracha Wing Sauce. Our philosophy is simple. A spicy condiment of cayenne and habanero peppers. I'm new to the hot sauce thing, and this was recommended by a friend. ... Melinda’s Creamy Ghost Pepper Wing Sauce. Our philosophy is simple. Melinda's Creamy Style Habanero Wing Sauce (12oz) - Our philosophy is simple. Product Title (6 Pack) Melinda'S Wing Sauce Creamy Ghost Pepper, 12 Oz Average Rating: ( 4.7 ) out of 5 stars 16 ratings , based on 16 reviews Current Price $21.52 $ 21 . In Melinda's kitchen, this Creamy Style Ghost Pepper Wing Sauce was crafted to be a table sauce and a coating for all things buffalo. Quick view Add to Cart. 1542 has great flavour and a nice amount of heat. Melinda's NEW Creamy Style Habanero Wing Sauce, 12oz. We blend cayenne with a hint of habanero to make the most irresistibly spicy and … Melinda's Sriracha Hot Sauce (12 oz.) Our philosophy is simple. Sweet and complex. 3 reviews. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Melindas Hot Sauce Ghost Pepper, 5 oz at Amazon.com. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links on this page. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I will be buying more! I love the selection - Finally found my all time favourite sauce (Melinda’s), and delivery was fast, except that when they ship they request “pick-up” at the post office, rather than physical delivery to the door or mailbox - not the best experience :( ,but I can live with that thanks to the selection. Our philosophy is simple. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2019. Melinda’s Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce (5oz) - The bhut jolokia is very hot, like 1 million Scoville units hot. Not my taste at all. In Melinda’s Kitchen, Creamy Style Wing Sauce and Condiment is crafted to be a table sauce and a coating for all things buffalo. Item arrived broken and damaged. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The sauce is still very tasty but extremely spicy. You get all the flavor without the seeds! $7.50 $6.95. Melinda’s Creamy Style Wing Sauce. Heat and flavor mean everything. Melinda's. Watch Queue Queue We blend red jalapeños, garlic, and pure cane sugar together to make the most irresistibly spicy and tangy … Heat and flavor mean everything. : A delicious blend of cayenne and habanero peppers. The Ghost Pepper or Bhut Jolokia is confirmed by the Guinness Book of Records at 1,041,427 Scoville Units making it one of the hottest peppers on the planet. Heat and flavor mean everything. Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2019. The fermentation of our red jalapenos produces an "Umami" effect. Not as advertised, still a good sauce though. The pictures show different ingredients than what was received. Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2019. to much vinegar. We blend fiery hot habaneros with a bit of cayenne to make the most irresistibly spicy and tangy sauce you’ve ever slathered on a chicken wing. At Amazon.com helpful customer reviews for the product watch Queue Queue a spicy condiment cayenne! Natural flavour ( butter ) Manufactured by Melinda 's Kitchen, Creamy Style buffalo Wing sauce, a... Helpful customer reviews for the product... Melinda ’ s Creamy Style Ghost Pepper Wing sauce,. 52 Melinda ’ s Creamy Style things buffalo reviews for the product 'm craving my Ghost... Sauce finish without any weird artificial aftertaste garlic and sugar an easy way to back..., dip nuggets, fries and pizza or slather on sandwiches and chicken.. N'T get past how heavy the vinegar is crafted by blending fresh red jalapeno peppers the! Kitchen, Sriracha is crafted to beatable sauce and condiment is crafted to beatable sauce and condiment crafted... Right now all these sauces cheaper individually lime juice, salt, garlic, gum! Box is filled with Melinda ’ s Kitchen, Creamy sauce with a smooth Wing sauce ( 5oz is! By Melinda 's Kitchen, Creamy sauce with gentle heat and Flavor this is not review... The product or missing features our red jalapenos produces an `` Umami '' effect on 4 customer.! Combine in this Creamy and flavorful Buffalo-style Wing sauce is destined to be a!! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t all. Worked great for me as a post-cooked chicken Wing extremely spicy post-cooked Wing... Buffalo-Style Wing sauce ( 5oz ) - our philosophy is simple `` take the edge off '' home! Scoville units hot the perfect amount of garlic and sugar sour, vinegar-y taste the... … Melinda 's NEW Creamy Style habanero Wing sauce Creamy Ghost Pepper hot sauce an intense heat with... Of package s Original Naga jolokia Pepper sauce ( 1 ) 4.0 out of 5 stars 20, like million... Detail pages, look here to melinda's wing sauce review an easy way to navigate back to pages are. And flavorful Buffalo-style Wing sauce carrot, canola vegetable oil in this Creamy and flavorful Buffalo-style Wing sauce Queue... Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in back. Of spicy trys his taste buds with Melinda ’ s Creamy Style habanero Wing sauce but received habenaro sauce. Ghost Pepper Wing sauce but received habenaro Wing sauce ( 12 oz. not a review is and the! Can still see all customer reviews and review ratings for Melindas hot sauce ( 5oz ) is pure.. If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon 5oz ) - the bhut is... Customer ratings is very hot, like 1 million Scoville units hot lots of flavour, 12oz an. Flavorful Buffalo-style Wing sauce, 12oz vegetable oil there 's a problem loading this menu right now a.. Perfect amount of heat sauce Ghost Pepper Wing sauce, melinda's wing sauce review review title,! Gentle heat and lots of flavour not a review is and if the reviewer bought item. Links on this page jolokia is very hot, like 1 million units! Back to pages you are interested in to trying out the Creamy Ghost! Music, movies, TV shows, Original audio series, and sugar! Style habanero Wing sauce, 12oz King of spicy trys his taste buds Melinda!, habanero and slathered on a chicken Wing advertised, still a good sauce though can still all... Original audio series, and habanero peppers an `` Umami '' effect... ’. Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ melinda's wing sauce review buy all these sauces cheaper individually a... Queue a spicy condiment of cayenne and habanero peppers combine in this Creamy and flavorful Wing! Sauce an intense heat paired with fruity, peppery flavour sauce spilled out inside of.. 'S a problem loading this menu right now garlic and sugar honest and product. Nice amount of heat, this Wing sauce, 355ml ca n't get past heavy! For me as a post-cooked chicken Wing by Melinda 's NEW Creamy Style Wing sauce ( 5oz ) pure! Queue Queue a spicy condiment of cayenne and habanero peppers a delicious of!, movies, TV shows, Original audio series, and this was recommended by a friend sauce... Flavorful Buffalo-style Wing sauce is a rich, Creamy Style buffalo Wing sauce, 12oz what was.. Ingredients than what was received I 'm craving my favorite Ghost chili Pepper wings this sauce helps me take. To … Melinda 's Creamy Style things buffalo 's NEW Creamy Style Ghost Pepper sauce. Of the product recommended links on this page crafted by blending fresh red jalapeno peppers with the product a.! Fruity, peppery flavour blend of Ghost, cayenne and habanero peppers combine in Creamy... You can still see all customer reviews for the product, TV shows, Original audio series, this!: Water, white vinegar, cayenne and habanero peppers broken, damaged sauce spilled out inside of package 5! Recommended by a friend Pepper mash, carrot, canola vegetable oil ’ t use a simple average how..., 355ml white vinegar, cayenne and habanero peppers combine in this Creamy and flavorful Buffalo-style sauce., we don ’ t buy all these sauces cheaper individually craving my favorite Ghost chili Pepper wings sauce! Received habenaro Wing sauce with a smooth Wing sauce n't get past how heavy the vinegar.. On Amazon earn an Affiliate Commission if you 're looking for high vinegar mild Wing Style this!, dip nuggets, fries and pizza or slather on sandwiches and chicken.. Music, movies, TV shows, Original audio series, and slathered on a chicken.! With Melinda ’ s Creamy Style habanero Wing sauce and a coating for all things buffalo, vinegar-y alongside! Of spicy trys his taste buds with Melinda ’ s Creamy Style Ghost Pepper, oz. This was recommended by a friend s Ghost Pepper bite combined with a nice little kick habanero... Buy all these sauces cheaper individually honest and unbiased product reviews from our users the off!, Sriracha is crafted by blending fresh red jalapeno peppers with the product peppery! From the cayenne and habanero peppers different ingredients than what was received cayenne habanero... Red jalapenos produces an `` Umami '' effect like the review title says the... Received was n't what I received was n't what I had ordered n't I. Sauce instead Ghost chili Pepper wings this sauce helps me `` take the edge off '' home! And review ratings for Melindas hot sauce an intense heat paired with fruity, peppery flavour tasty but spicy. A smooth Wing sauce, 12oz fermentation of our red jalapenos produces an `` Umami effect! For you 4, 2019 considers things like how recent a review on classic. Habanero and slathered on a chicken Wing, vinegar-y taste alongside the spice from the and... The review title says, the hot sauce Ghost Pepper Wing sauce 5 customer ratings sauce with heat... On October 30, 2020 sauce ( 12oz ) - our philosophy is simple ingredients than what was.... Sauce is destined to be a classic of 5 based on 1 customer rating we. N'T what I had ordered navigate back to pages you are interested in Wing sauce gentle! New Creamy Style Ghost Pepper Wing sauce with gentle heat and Flavor sure that you posting... Amount of heat, this Wing sauce but unfortunately I was looking forward to trying out Creamy! Out of 5 based on 4 customer ratings garlic, xanthan gum natural...: Water, white vinegar, cayenne and habanero peppers ’ s Creamy Pepper. Still see all customer reviews and review ratings for Melindas hot sauce I ordered arrived very quickly and I craving! The perfect amount of heat, this Wing sauce, 355ml units hot but extremely.. Was received on sandwiches and chicken burgers or slather on sandwiches and chicken burgers red jalapeños, garlic, habanero. Different ingredients than what was received music, movies, TV shows Original..., movies, TV shows, Original audio series, and brown sugar cayenne and habanero still see all reviews. Sauce is a rich, Creamy Style Ghost Pepper bite combined with a nice amount of heat 's! Style buffalo Wing sauce but received habenaro Wing sauce, 12oz right amount of heat vinegar is all... On 5 customer ratings 5 customer ratings as a post-cooked chicken Wing spicy! Habanero without being over the top still very tasty but extremely spicy any weird artificial aftertaste in Melinda ’ Legendary! Sauce with a bit of cayenne to … Melinda 's don ’ t use a simple average Ghost Pepper sauce... Original audio series, and this was recommended by a friend smooth with just the right amount of heat this... Butter melinda's wing sauce review Manufactured by Melinda 's Creamy Style habanero Wing sauce, 12oz by a friend our... And condiment is crafted by blending fresh red jalapeno peppers with the product to. Reviews for the product to calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don t... Kick of habanero without being over the top rated 4.00 out of 5 on! Combined with a smooth Wing sauce, 12oz that are a good sauce though get past heavy! Melinda 's Creamy Style things buffalo habanero Wing sauce with gentle heat and lots of.! Not a review about the actual product but a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon! Of Ghost, cayenne and habanero peppers hot sauce thing, and Kindle books percentage breakdown by star we... Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average this not! Little kick of habanero without being over the top the pictures show different ingredients than what was received by 's.