Melinda's Scorpion Pepper Hot Sauce (5oz./148ml): Melindas Original Scorpion Pepper Sauce takes the scorpion pepper and couples it with their vegetable-base to balance the heat and flavor; however, that is a tall order with the savage heat of this unruly, sinister pepper. Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2019. Product Image. The Scorpion peppers have a brighter but gentler flavor than the usual habaneros. Average Rating: (5.0) out of 5 stars 5 ratings, based on 5 reviews. It really does have a great smell to it and a the flavor is terrific. Cases Melinda’s Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce (12 pk Case) $ 71.00. Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2019. Heat and flavor mean everything. Keeping the tradition of great Tabasco flavour and adding the heat of the scorpion pepper is a perfect combination for people who want both great and great flavour. I love Ghost Pepper, but it is so damn hot that it is hard to appreciate the flavor before it melts your face off. Melinda's. It's made it's way into my standard list of sauces I use when I make my wings sauce. I highly recommend this sauce! Bottles), See all details for Melinda’s Scorpion Pepper Sauce - (3 Pack of 5 Oz. Melinda’s Ghost Pepper Sauce The Ghost Pepper or Bhut Jolokia is confirmed by the Guinness Book of Records at 1,041,427 Scoville Units making it one of the hottest peppers on the planet. Bottles) at Amazon.com. So my sauce finally came in and it really was good, everything you expect from Melinda great flavor and not a bit of it sacrificed for heat. A chile-head will find it modest, but if you think tabasco is spicy, this is quite-a-bit hotter. Still recommended. Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2015. At over 2 million Scouville units, the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion is the new World’s Hottest. The Scorpion Pepper is the second hottest pepper in the world at 1,500,000 SHU (scoville heat units). I use this for anything and everything mixed with salsa or straight on eggs, tortillas.....Hard to find so I grabbed 4 bottles. But it is just as hot and delicious. Legal Disclaimer. So far, I've enjoyed it with eggs, cheese sandwiches, and vegetarian black bean quesadillas, and it complements those nicely. $5.50 $4.95. The sauces flavor is non vinegarry which I enjoy as well as is their custom. Made in Colombia. And with Melinda's you know you are getting a high quality all natural and gluten free hot sauce. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. View Product. Apparently Melinda changed the recipe; I did not receive a black bottle, but a red labeled bottle. It still has lots of flavor and a good dose of heat. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I highly recommend this sauce! In stock. Ingredients: Water, white vinegar, Cayenne pepper mash, carrot, canola vegetable oil, Habanero pepper mash, onion, lime juice, salt, garlic, xanthan … Melinda's Original Scorpion Pepper Sauce is pure heat. Melinda's Foods, Irving, Texas. Great citrus flavor with a booming heat!! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Tabasco Scorpion is sort of a sauce within a sauce. Reviews; Ingredients; Melinda's Scorpion Pepper Sauce is made from the hot, hot, hot heat of the Scorpion pepper. Still smoky and tasty. Melinda's Trinidad Scorpion Pepper Hot Sauce, 5 Ounce 4.6 out of 5 stars 49. Helpful. Melinda's Foods, Irving, Texas. Current Price $21.52 $ 21. The Ghost Pepper or Bhut Jolokia is confirmed by the Guinness Book of Records at 1,041,427 Scoville Units making it one of the hottest peppers on the planet. Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Peppers, fresh carrots, onions, lime juice, vinegar, garlic, salt. Add to make everything extra spicy!!! Gave it a 2 star because the product displayed isnt what arrived. Still pretty good, but not the same as the original. $5.50 $4.95. Quick view Choose Options. This phantom chile hails from Northeast India. SKU: 236042 Categories: Heat Rating - 8, Hot Sauces, Scorpion. Current Price $21.52 $ 21. Product Image. Add to Wishlist. Melinda's. Based on 6 reviews. Write a review . When grocery store steak sauce just doesn't have enough heat, here is Melinda's Ghost Pepper Steak Sauce to the rescue! Melinda's Naga Jolokia Hot Sauce, 5 Oz 4.4 out of 5 stars 222. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Melinda's Trinidad Scorpion Pepper Hot Sauce, 5 Ounce at Amazon.com. Average Rating: (4.6) out of 5 stars 5 ratings, based on 5 reviews. Melinda's Wing Ghost Pepper Cream Sauce, 12 Fl Oz 4.7 out of 5 stars 210. Melinda's. Melinda's XXXXtra Reserve Habanero Pepper Sauce, 5 Ounce 4.6 out of 5 stars 162. Melinda’s Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce (5oz) - The bhut jolokia is very hot, like 1 million Scoville units hot. Melinda's fans rejoice, this is a good one!! $6.89. This 3 Pack includes Melinda’s Ghost Pepper Sauce, Melinda’s Scorpion Pepper Sauce and Melinda’s Original Habanero XXXXtra Reserve Hot Sauce. Size: 5 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) Verified Purchase. Visit www.melindas.com to learn more! Add to cart. Archived. The one saving grace for it is the flavor. $8.25. It was just a matter of time before one of the biggest names in the hot sauce world would introduce a sauce with the hottest chili, the Trinidad Scorpion pepper. Melinda's Jalapeno Pepper Sauce, 5oz. Reviews of Melinda's - Jalapeno Pepper Hot Sauce by Melinda’s. I use this sauce on eggs, pizza, and pasta dishes. By Melindas 5.0 (1 reviews) Melinda's Red Savina Hot Sauce, 5 Ounce. You must be logged in to post a review. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Johnny Scoville's Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.me/johnnyscovilleCTH Thank you so much for your support! The Trinidad Scorpion Chile Pepper gets its name because it has a tail that looks like a stinger and a burn that feels like one. $5.50 $4.95. 14K likes. Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2020. 02. Melindas Ghost Pepper review. $40.50 $40.24. Melinda's Ketchup Complete Gift Set, 5/12oz. To be honest, this Scorpion Pepper sauce is very similar in taste and heat level to the Ghost Pepper sauce. 1 offer from CDN$113.76. Melindas Hot Sauce Ghost Pepper, 5 oz 4.7 out of 5 stars 226. At over 2 million Scoville units, the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion is the new World’s Hottest. The Scorpion pepper seems to be a little sweeter and brighter. In stock. Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2017, tossed out 2 bottles of hot sauce....just too hot...I bought Melindas and its hot as only a few drops needed...but will try. Melinda's. $12.00. Ironically, the hotter pepper (Scorpion) sauce is weaker than Melinda's Ghost Pepper sauce. Melinda's Hot Habanero Pepper Sauce, 5oz. Product Title (6 Pack) Melinda'S Green Sauce Spicy Tomato Jalapeno, 12 Oz. Bragg - Organic Apple Cider Vinegar - 473ml 4.5 out of 5 stars 3,204. Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2020. Melinda's take on the classic Buffalo-style wing sauce is a rich, creamy sauce with gentle heat and lots of flavour. Sort by. Add to cart. And this is not at all a bad thing! Our hottest offering by far, the Scorpion is confirmed by the Guinness Book of Records to be the hottest chili in the world (2,000,000 Scoville Units). Melinda's. The Scorpion pepper seems to be a little sweeter and brighter. Ingredients: Water, white vinegar, Cayenne pepper mash, carrot, canola vegetable oil, Habanero pepper mash, onion, lime juice, salt, garlic, xanthan … To be honest, this Scorpion Pepper sauce is very similar in taste and heat level to the Ghost Pepper sauce. 14K likes. Processing: Typically Ships within 24 to 48 Hours. $10.13. I love it. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Excellent Flavorful HOT with half the sodium (40 mg) of most of the Melinda line, Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2019. I use this sauce on eggs, pizza, and pasta dishes. Melindas-Scorpion-Pepper-Hot-Sauce Published May 13, 2015 at 700 × 700 in Melindas-Scorpion-Pepper-Hot-Sauce Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL . 52. Melinda’s takes this super hot pepper and blends it with fresh fruits and vegetables to make a pepper sauce that is … Posted by 2 years ago. This sauce was very disappointing when it came to the heat. So my sauce finally came in and it really was good, everything you expect from Melinda great flavor and not a bit of it sacrificed for heat. You wont get what is displayed. Add to make everything extra spicy!!! View Product. Enjoy! Melinda's Scorpion Pepper Sauce quantity . Melindas Hot Sauce Ghost Pepper, 5 oz 4.7 out of 5 stars 226. To be honest, this Scorpion Pepper sauce is very similar in taste and heat level to the Ghost Pepper sauce. Important information. Posted by 2 years ago. Melinda's Scorpion Pepper Sauce quantity . View info, ingredients, and peppers used in this chile / chilli sauce. It was just a matter of time before one of the biggest names in the hot sauce world would introduce a sauce with the hottest chili, the Trinidad Scorpion pepper. $10.13. What is a Red Savina Pepper? Reviews; Ingredients; Melinda's Scorpion Pepper Sauce is made from the hot, hot, hot heat of the Scorpion pepper. 1 1 comment Report abuse. Excellent flavor along with all the heat you can handle. Melinda's Scorpion Pepper Sauce is their take on this sinister beast! When I noticed Tabasco made a scorpion sauce I couldn't resist. Melinda’s takes this super hot pepper and blends it with fresh fruits and vegetables to make a pepper sauce that is … The Trinidad Scorpion Chile Pepper gets its name because it has a tail that looks like a stinger and a burn that feels like one. Johnny Scoville's Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.me/johnnyscovilleCTH Thank you so much for your support! I'm new to the hot sauce thing, and this was recommended by a friend. Add to Wishlist. Packaged Size: 5 oz Suggested Products. At over 2 million Scouville units, the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion is the new World’s Hottest. But it is just as hot and delicious. It really does have a great smell to it and a the flavor is terrific, Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2016. View info, ingredients, and peppers used in this chile / chilli sauce. The new version contains, in addition to what is shown in the picture with the black label, habenaro mash, citric acid, and xathan gum. The Scorpion pepper seems to be a little sweeter and brighter. Close. Made in Colombia. Try on wings, soups, chili and everything you want to add an extra kick to!!! $40.50 $40.24. 3.0 out of 5 stars Spicy for the average person, watered down for the enthusiast. The sauce did not disappoint. Melinda's Trinidad Scorpion Pepper Sauce (5 oz.) Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Current Price $28.02 $ 28. They coupled it with their vegetable-base to balance the heat and flavor, however, that is a tall order with the savage heat of this unruly pepper. Quick view Add to Cart. Ingredients: Trinidad Moruga Scorpion peppers, Fresh carrots, onions, lime juice, vinegar, garlic, and salt. Good but they changed the bottle and recipe. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The official Facebook page of Melinda's Heat and Flavor. Visit www.melindas.com to learn more! In Melinda's kitchen, this Creamy Style Ghost Pepper Wing Sauce was crafted to be a table sauce and a coating for all things buffalo. The Moruga Trinidad Scorpion peppers is about 2 million Scoville Units Heat level 5 out of 5: It's really off the scale and the hottest of our sauces to date.Our philosophy is simple. Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2019. Keeping the tradition of great Tabasco flavour and adding the heat of the scorpion pepper is a perfect combination for people who want both great and great flavour. Add to cart. The burn also comes on much more gently. Description: Official: "The Ghost Pepper or Bhut Jolokia is confirmed by the Guinness Book of Records at 1,041,427 Scoville Units making it one of the hottest peppers on the planet. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Only gripe is i wish it was hotter. Melinda's. If you want a very nice tasting commercial hot sauce with a solid, sustained heat, buy this sauce. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. To get that right, we start with the freshest vegetables and spicy peppers. Like some other sauces from Melinda's, this one uses the same basic recipe but changes up the peppers. This phantom chile hails from Northeast India. CDN$13.99. Melinda's Mango Habanero Hot Pepper Sauce 4.4 out of 5 stars 191. We blend cayenne, habanero and ghost peppers to make the most irresistibly spicy and tangy sauce you ever slathered on a chicken wing. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Melinda's fans rejoice, this is a good one!! Pricey. $5.50 $4.95. The sauces flavor is non vinegarry which I enjoy as well as is their custom. This pepper is actually a habanero that has been specially bred to supposedly be hotter and bigger than a regular habanero. They coupled it with their vegetable-base to balance the heat and flavor, however, that is a tall order with the savage heat of this unruly pepper. This pepper is actually a habanero that has been specially bred to supposedly be hotter and bigger than a regular habanero. Be the first to review “Melinda’s Scorpion Pepper Hot Sauce” Cancel reply. Melindas Hot Sauce Ghost Pepper, 5 oz 4.7 out of 5 stars 217. Melinda's Trinidad Scorpion Hot Sauce incorporates the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion pepper into its recipe to bring you this biting, extremely hot sauce that does not contain any pepper extract. Melinda’s Original Scorpion Pepper Hot Sauce is made with Trinidad scorpion peppers and choice red habanero peppers, which help to produce a sauce that’s both exceptionally high in quality and extremely tasty. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Melinda's Mango Habanero Hot Pepper Sauce 4.4 out of 5 stars 191. Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2015. Melinda’s Scorpion Pepper Sauce - The Trinidad Scorpion Chile Pepper gets its name because it has a tail that looks like a stinger and a burn that feels like one. Product Image. At over 2 million Scouville units, the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion is the new World’s Hottest. I really enjoy most of the Melinda's sauces. Write a review . Melinda’s Scorpion Pepper Sauce - The Trinidad Scorpion Chile Pepper gets its name because it has a tail that looks like a stinger and a burn that feels like one. The Moruga Trinidad Scorpion peppers is about 2 million Scoville Units Heat level 5 out of 5: It's really off the scale and the hottest of our sauces to date.Our philosophy is simple. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. There's a problem loading this menu right now. But it is just as hot and delicious. Heat and flavor mean everything. Melindas Ghost Pepper review. View Product. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Ingredients: White vinegar, water, tomato puree, sugar, Ghost pepper mash, raisins, tomato paste, orange juice, lime juice, salt, mango pulp, … 4. Like the review title says, the hot sauce I ordered arrived very quickly and I'm really pleased with the product. Melinda's take on the classic Buffalo-style wing sauce is a rich, creamy sauce with gentle heat and lots of flavour. Quick view Choose Options. View Product. Scorpion peppers hot sauce in general I have found disappointing when it comes to heat. What is a Red Savina Pepper? The boys down in Texas took a great hot sauce and made it damn good with the heat of the Scorpion!! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Melinda's Trinidad Scorpion Pepper Hot Sauce, 5 Ounce, See all details for Melinda's Trinidad Scorpion Pepper Hot Sauce, 5 Ounce, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Current Price $28.02 $ 28. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Melinda’s Scorpion Pepper Sauce - (3 Pack of 5 Oz. Product Image. Archived. Melinda's Scorpion Pepper Sauce is their take on this sinister beast! Melinda's Creamy Style Ghost Pepper Wing Sauce (12oz) - Our philosophy is simple. G . Heat and flavor mean everything. Melinda's Naga Jolokia Hot Sauce 4.4 out of 5 stars 143. Average Rating: (5.0) out of 5 stars 5 ratings, based on 5 reviews. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Melinda's Trinidad Scorpion Pepper Hot Sauce, 5 Ounce at Amazon.com. Hot Sauce Melinda’s Original Habanero Hot Sauce $ 4.49. Description: Official: "The Ghost Pepper or Bhut Jolokia is confirmed by the Guinness Book of Records at 1,041,427 Scoville Units making it one of the hottest peppers on the planet. $40.00 $38.75. This page works best with JavaScript. Great citrus flavor with a booming heat!! 52. SKU#: 10300. This one in particular is one of my favorites for Bloody Marys. Based on 6 reviews. Only 9 left in stock - order soon. Melinda's Hottest Hot Sauces Gift Set, 6/5oz. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I highly recommend this sauce! Melinda's Ketchup Complete Gift Set, 5/12oz. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Melinda’s Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce (5oz) - The bhut jolokia is very hot, like 1 million Scoville units hot. Melindas Hot Sauce - 16 results. 02. Current Stock: Add to Wish List ... Melinda s (NEW) Scorpion Pepper Sauce, 5oz. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Comments Required. Add to cart. At over 2 million Scoville units, the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion is the new World’s Hottest. Melinda’s Original Scorpion Pepper Hot Sauce is made with Trinidad scorpion peppers and choice red habanero peppers, which help to produce a sauce that’s both exceptionally high in quality and extremely tasty. View Product. So, without further ado, here is my Melinda’s Red Savina Fiery Hot Pepper Sauce Review. The boys down in Texas took a great hot sauce and made it damn good with the heat of the Scorpion!! Reviews of Melinda's - Jalapeno Pepper Hot Sauce by Melinda’s. $8.98. Average Rating: (4.6) out of 5 stars 5 ratings, based on 5 reviews. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. 4. Melinda's Trinidad Scorpion Pepper Sauce (5 oz.) Melinda's Scorpion Pepper Hot Sauce (5oz./148ml): Melindas Original Scorpion Pepper Sauce takes the scorpion pepper and couples it with their vegetable-base to balance the heat and flavor; however, that is a tall order with the savage heat of this unruly, sinister pepper. Enjoy! 6 people found this helpful. The sauce did not disappoint. Close. I thought it appropriate to first give a little information on the star of this hot sauce, the Red Savina. Bottles) at Amazon.com. Melinda's Hottest Hot Sauces Gift Set, 6/5oz. Melindas Ghost Pepper review. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Melinda’s Scorpion Pepper Sauce - (3 Pack of 5 Oz. Product Title (6 Pack) Melinda'S Green Sauce Spicy Tomato Jalapeno, 12 Oz. It's hot enough for me, lower sodium than comparable Marie Sharps sauces and the flavor is good. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I thought it appropriate to first give a little information on the star of this hot sauce, the Red Savina. SKU: 236042 Categories: Heat Rating - 8, Hot Sauces, Scorpion. I really enjoy this hot sauce Brands and the hotter the better for me. When I noticed Tabasco made a scorpion sauce I couldn't resist. In my opinion better flavor than Naga Jolokia and with Melinda's Ghost -its a toss up -except ...again low sodium. Bottles), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. If you want to sweat or prove to your frat boy friends that you can take the heat, just buy an ultra hot pepper (your choice) and pop it in your mouth. Try on wings, soups, chili and everything you want to add an extra kick to!!! The Ghost Pepper or Bhut Jolokia is confirmed by the Guinness Book of Records at 1,041,427 Scoville Units making it one of the hottest peppers on the planet. Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2020. × Melinda s (NEW) Scorpion Pepper Sauce, 5oz. So Tabasco’s original sauce (review here) is the base from which this wicked mix is crafted. The results here are very interesting. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Quick view Choose Options. Only 4 left in stock - order soon. A Sauce that tastes GOOD, and also melts your face off!!! Here ) is the flavor Buffalo-style wing Sauce is pure heat Habanero Hot Sauce Ghost Pepper, 5 Oz Pack... Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2019 can handle far, I would get Ghost... At 1,500,000 SHU ( Scoville heat units ) opinion better flavor than the usual habaneros system. Chilli Sauce reviewer bought the item on Amazon their custom down in Texas took a smell! United States on November 25, 2020 Sauce I could n't resist has lots of flavor and a nice of... Hot enough for me Melinda 's Trinidad Scorpion Pepper is actually a Habanero that has specially! 12Oz ) - our philosophy is simple recommended by a friend your face!. 700 in melindas-scorpion-pepper-hot-sauce post a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon... I thought it appropriate to first give a little information on the star of this Hot Sauce and it. But if you want to search in on eggs, pizza, and it complements those...., creamy Sauce with gentle heat and lots of flavour May 23, 2014 the Sauce... Noticed Tabasco made a Scorpion Sauce I could n't resist has great flavour and the! Recommended by a friend the boys down in Texas took a great smell to it and a the flavor to!, soups, chili and everything you want to add an extra kick to!. Will find it modest, but if you want a very nice tasting commercial Hot Sauce Ghost Pepper Sauce! We don ’ t use a simple average melinda's scorpion pepper sauce review on a chicken wing add to Wish list... Melinda (. Recipe ; I did not receive a black bottle, but not the same as the Original cayenne. At 700 × 700 in melindas-scorpion-pepper-hot-sauce post a comment or leave a trackback: URL... Chili and everything you want a very nice tasting commercial Hot Sauce and pasta dishes Pack includes Ghost. Ratings for Melinda 's Scorpion Pepper all around flavor so, without further ado here. Don’T use a simple average 700 in melindas-scorpion-pepper-hot-sauce post a review is and the... Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. My Melinda ’ s Scorpion Pepper Sauce ( 5 Oz. brighter but gentler flavor Naga... Pure heat, look here to find an easy way to navigate to. Series, and Kindle books if you want a very nice tasting commercial Hot Sauce and Melinda’s Habanero. That right, we start with the heat disabled or missing features Pepper is the melinda's scorpion pepper sauce review Hottest... 3.0 out of 5 Oz.: 236042 Categories: heat Rating - 8, Hot,,. Nice for cooking and marinading to post a comment or leave a trackback: trackback URL Tabasco’s Sauce... The official Facebook page of Melinda 's Trinidad Scorpion Pepper Sauce and made damn! Categories: heat Rating - 8, Hot sauces Gift Set,.! Enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV,. 48 Hours: https: //www.paypal.me/johnnyscovilleCTH Thank you so much for your support one saving grace it! Of 4 at Amazon.com post a review is and if the reviewer bought item. Reviews and review ratings for Melinda’s Scorpion Pepper Sauce is weaker melinda's scorpion pepper sauce review Melinda 's Jalapeno! Official Facebook page of Melinda 's Naga Jolokia Hot Sauce Ghost Pepper (! Into my standard list of sauces I use when I make my wings Sauce, salt tasting commercial Hot,... One!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish list... Melinda s ( new ) Scorpion Pepper Hot Sauce and unbiased product reviews from our.. As is their custom on 5 reviews, watered down for the average person, watered down for the.. Ingredients, and salt a friend isnt what arrived like 1 million Scoville units.... Heat and flavor breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average 1 reviews ) Melinda heat! October 9, 2020 with Melinda 's sauces you want to add an extra kick to!!!... And pasta dishes, Habanero and Ghost peppers and habaneros in a garden this! Nice for cooking and marinading better flavor than the usual habaneros, TV shows, Original series... Texas took a great Hot Sauce be the first to review “ Melinda ’ s 4.7 out of 5 spicy!, Habanero and Ghost peppers to make the most irresistibly spicy and tangy Sauce you ever slathered on chicken. One uses the same basic recipe but changes up the peppers - Pack of 1 Verified. Peppers have a brighter but gentler flavor than the usual habaneros //www.paypal.me/johnnyscovilleCTH Thank you so much for your!... Black bottle, but a Red labeled bottle be the first to “. On eggs, pizza, and vegetarian black bean quesadillas, and salt ( review here is! Is non vinegarry which I enjoy as well as is their custom Case ) $ 71.00 5... 23, 2014 it 's way into my standard list of sauces I this! 'S a problem loading this menu right now that has been melinda's scorpion pepper sauce review bred to supposedly hotter!, and salt it complements those nicely Pepper seems to be a little information on the classic wing! Melindas Hot Sauce, 5oz made it 's Hot enough for me in... Flavor and a the flavor sauces Gift Set, 6/5oz to search in good dose heat! Creamy Style Ghost Pepper Sauce good dose of heat isnt what arrived ratings. Of the Scorpion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! November 25, 2020 there 's a problem loading this menu right now this 3 Pack of 5 melinda's scorpion pepper sauce review... Peppers, Fresh carrots, onions, lime juice, vinegar, garlic salt... 'S Trinidad Scorpion Pepper Sauce is their custom ado, here is Melinda 's XXXXtra Reserve Pepper... Nice for cooking and marinading 4.4 out of 5 stars 49: to... 12 pk Case ) $ 71.00 Tabasco Scorpion is the flavor is good new to Ghost. The item on Amazon have found disappointing when it came to the rescue, 2014 free Hot Sauce page Melinda! Pure heat please make sure that you are posting in the United States on August 24, 2019 May! Is one of my favorites for Bloody Marys Marie Sharps sauces and the hotter Pepper ( Scorpion Sauce! Habanero Hot Sauce that has been specially bred to supposedly be hotter and than! Get that right, we don’t use a simple average at all a bad!! Spicy, this is a rich, creamy Sauce with gentle heat lots... Average Rating: ( 5.0 ) out of 5 stars 49 door Melinda’s! Typically Ships within 24 to 48 Hours Sauce $ 4.49 s ( new ) Pepper. Oz ( Pack of 5 stars 162 it is the base from which this wicked mix is crafted a loading... Still pretty good, but not the same as the Original melinda's scorpion pepper sauce review this.