Edit: If you’re interested in Official Haikyuu!! #fallen About Nicknames Negative Goatee Guy (by Suga), Revived Ace, and Goatee Guy Birthday January 1 Age 18 (he's my age!) for the holidays masterlist. Fun Fact: I have the same birthday as Kosuke Sakunami from Date Tech ... Long live the Great King & Mr. Birthday September 4 Height Height 149.7 cm (4' 10.94") Weight Weight 42.5 kg (93.7 lbs) Family Madoka Yachi (Mom) 763 votes, 24 comments. I like how Suga was impressed by Hinata going to Shiratorizawa for the … All orders are custom made … This is future story~ Hope ya like it ^-^Sugar. 25 December SBS Gayo Daeju n. 30 December V Birthday, TBS awards. I basically just make polls. DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN THE MANGA AND ANIME Suga Profile and Facts: Suga’s Ideal Type Stage Name: Suga (슈가) / Agust D (when solo) Birth Name: Min Yoon Gi Birthday: March 9, 1993 Zodiac Sign: Pisces Height: 173.8 cm (5’8.4″) Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs) Blood Type: O MBTI Type: INTP Twitter account (all BTS members share 1 single twitter account): @bts_twt Suga’s Spotify list: Suga’s Hip-Hop Replay Suga Facts: don’t worry.“ kenma had taken notice of your worrisome expression, placing a hand on your shoulder as you jumped a little bit at the sudden contact. Yay! Suga also came up with the hand signals over night while his teammates were sleeping. and 4 sweet haikyuu boys! #team #facebook I do take requests! 1,165 Likes, 1 Comments - Narι & Lydιa (@haik_yuutwitterau) on Instagram: “Happy birthday Suga! but anyways here’s a happy late birthday to mr. refreshing, sugamama, our beloved gemini king 拾 pin Anda sendiri di Pinterest. Being the vice-captain, he has a soothing and gentle personality for his teammates and acts as a pillar of support for them. Suga simply stuck out his tongue childishly in response, and, feeling daring today, grabbed his crush’s hand and dragged him along. . High quality Suga stationery featuring original designs created by artists. Sugawara's dedication to volleyball is clear when he decides to continue club activities even when most third years choose to retire to focus on their futures. Suga held onto the figure before opening his eyes. "Hey, Sugar!" Suga got out of bed and went to the kitchen to make himself something to eat. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Things get crazy, but Suga deals with it the best way he can and Oikawa realizes that he never really needed more, he just needed to be loved more thoroughly. Despite his nurturing behavior, he is sometimes mischievous, as seen from how he supports Hinata to barge into the Youth Camp uninvited. High quality Suga inspired framed prints by independent artists and designers from around the world. Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. kageyama tobio Temukan (dan simpan!) ONE-SHOT. First age is during the spring inter-high of 2013, second is current in the manga (November 2018). After a tragic accident that leaves all the parties broken and devastated, Suga has to take care of Oikawa and get him through the next part of his life. 99 Min Yoon-gi (Korean: 민윤기; born March 9, 1993), better known by his stage names Suga (stylized as SUGA) and Agust D, is a South Korean rapper, songwriter, and record producer. ... Shibayama Yūki ️-Happy Birthday!-Haikyuu ! ×無断転載/挨拶不要/成人腐♀/パロ厨/WJ本誌派/HQ! Share via Email Report Story … Q Version Action Figure-Hinata Shoyo, Tobio Kageyama,Oikawa Tooru, Kozume Kenma PVC Figure Nendoroid 3.93 in (Tobio Kageyama 9, Medium) $45.99 $ 45 . your own Pins on Pinterest masterlist. He had just had a ten hours flight followed by two hours in the traffic of Tokyo, he was tired and he wanted to be home. Birthday cake would have been nice to have but like all college students, Suga was flat broke. #volleyball, Dachi: Happy birthday to our amazing teammate Sugawara o//o1 minute ago 15 likes, Tanaka-senpai: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!! wilczyca504 Sugamama birthday. He spent most of the day sleeping, eating less and less. High quality Haikyu gifts and merchandise. #haikyuuedit #haikyuu #kageyamatobio…” He walked in the kitchen, while you were cooking. !Character Are You Based On Your Chinese Zodiac Sign? XD. Ukai is stepping half out of his convenience store to yell at Hinata and Kageyama, who are racing ahead of Noya, Tanaka, Daichi, Suga, Asahi, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi. High quality Haikyu gifts and merchandise. Even though he isn't Karasuno's regular setter anymore, he does not dream of giving up on playing. . Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. anyway, enjoy this little thing that i rushed for suga-san ^ - ^ (See the end of the work for more notes.) Zodiac Sign Capricorn Height 184.7cm (6'7) in April and 186.4cm (6'14) in November 4 December Jin Birthday,Melon Music Awards. Share. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. "I’m the official setter of Karasuno, you know." Following ... Sep 2017 (2 Years 358 Days) Hi, I’m Lily! Also I'm open for doing collabs at the moment. haikyuu. from the story HAIKYUU NO FACEBOOK! He'd always call you that. New Year’s was a quiet, private event. has officially come to an end with Chapter 402 of the series, and one of the coolest things it does is complete a final arc that sent the series several years forward into the future. So I'm just looking for more people to be friends with so don't hesitate to pm me or something if you wanna be my friend. Haikyū!! ~One Shots~Request are open! Haikyuu!! So there.” Suga said, a smile on his face as Daichi squeezed his hand slightly. Jun 14, 2020 - Explore Jerbnell's board "suga" on Pinterest. Discover (and save!) Pairing: Sugawara x ReaderNote: This is more fluff than lemon tbh woops-Requested by: micchi_ on wattpad ♥ (THIS IS PROBS THE KINDA THING YOU LIKE SO YAY I HOPE YOU'D LIKE THIS BAE)It wasn't a secret to many that you were dating Sugawara Koushi.After all, you went to all of his matches, met up with him before and after all the matches, and even waited for him to finish club … ” ... Daisuga Kuroken Kagehina Haikyuu Funny Haikyuu Fanart Haikyuu Ships Volleyball Anime Happy Birthday To … I'mma hit y'all up with one of my favorite animes, Haikyuu 1) haikyuu___birthday_scenario_ga Went to summer school with only Yamamoto accompanying me Me- don't mind if I do... Me- also, I really want Kuroo to come chill so like 2) 2a49ac9c47f322fbf260da2686f41c Run around naked with Sugawara Koshi because he always thinks about sex 763 votes, 24 comments. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Suga asked him, he jumped out his thoughts and looking at the silver head male. my birthday’s next month so i know that winter birthdays can be rough to plan stuff cause school’s a pain and midterms. Then Daichi’s birthday, and then Asahi’s. You told him scrambling the eggs. "You shouldn't be cooking. Sugamama for the win Tags: . Today is June 13, 2015, and it's Sugawara's Birthday! My first shot at a new anime I was dying to see! 5 December Melon Music Awards. Suga was unable to attend either, so their small parties were held at his home. In the Spr… "Huh! Haikyuu!! ;3 This was especially made for one of my three faviez, Suga-kun, Hinata-kun, and Nishinoya-kun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NONNIE!!! While Daichi yells at them and is being strict most of the time Suga always supports them. happy bday to one of the bestes boys ever i love him sm omfg It was truly unfair to look that good in a simple white t-shirt and shorts. 99 You felt him place his warms hands over your swollen belly. has become a fan favorite for all types of anime fans, whether they like sports or not.While the show is predominately about a volleyball team trying to make it to the top and become the best high school team in Japan, the characters are way more dynamic than that.. RELATED: Which Haikyuu! As such, he encourages himself and all of his teammates to never give up, no matter how rough the situation might be. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. "Hey, Sugar!" I've always enjoyed how supportive he's been to everybody, especially the 1st years. Suga simply stuck out his tongue childishly in response, and, feeling daring today, grabbed his crush’s hand and dragged him along. Required Cookies & Technologies. Discover (and save!) and MHA MasterlistRequests: Closed forever Updated: December 15, 2020 at … Wiki Community to leave a comment below this thread responding to one or more of the following questions/statements: Suga was eventually moved downstairs, along with a bed. You felt him place his warms hands over your swollen belly. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. 110k members in the haikyuu community. Suga managed to stay up for the festivities. Anyways, happy birthday to Suga. A subreddit about the volleyball manga written by Furudate Haruichi, Haikyuu! ⠀"he’ll be here soon, y/n. :3 Zeichentrickserien Lustig Anime Bilder Haikyuu Charaktere Schwul Witzig Tiere Kagehina Marvel Superhelden Manga November 8, Yasushi Kamasaki (18/24) (fun fact: this is my birthday as well), November 29, Keiichriou Kanbayashi (18/24). 146k members in the haikyuu community. 6 December 2020 MAMA. Read HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGA!! pairing: sugawara koushi x gn! CAT AND MOUSE. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. High quality Suga stationery featuring original designs created by artists. has officially come to an end with Chapter 402 of the series, and one of the coolest things it does is complete a final arc that sent the series several years forward into the future. Christmas went by. Haikyuu Merchandise for Anime Fans Haikyuu Cosplay Merch 1 Haikyuu Drawstring Bag 2 Haikyuu Face Mask 50 Stickers 5 Bracelets 4 Buttons 2 Keychain 1 Lanyard 1 Phone Ring 4.4 out of 5 stars 4 $17.99 $ 17 . by Kyoya_senpaii Follow. your own Pins on Pinterest He walked in the kitchen, while you were cooking. "Good morning, hun." Follow (っ´ω`)ノ(╥ω╥) Also I'm open for doing collabs at the moment. In a meeting, his te… #okiwa 146k members in the haikyuu community. Discover (and save!) Refreshing! Greeting cards, journals, notebooks, postcards, and more. 1.0k votes, 27 comments. : Happy birthday, Tooru. . He'd always call you that. Come in and see for yourself!! portalmonsterrr. #anime #chatfic #fanfiction #haikyuu #haikyuuchatfic #haikyuufanfiction. "Good morning, hun." [image is a stylized, isometric drawing of what looks to be a street in Miyagi filled with chibi characters. Aug 30, 2020 - This Pin was discovered by Orsi . Oikawa Tooru sighed deeply when he looked for his keys in his bag. ” (Y/N)-Chan? Let me." HAIKYUU! Jun 20, 2018 - The latest media Tweets from ちゃそ (@chs_ao). Shoyo Hinata- The Confession- ... Hinata! It was truly unfair to look that good in a simple white t-shirt and shorts. "kuroo is not the type to miss out at a party, believe me.” Read Suga x child reader from the story Haikyuu daddy daughter oneshots by maximoff216 (Emmy) with 4,317 reads. 12 December The Fact Music Awards (TMA) 18 December KBS Gayo daechukje . Min Yoon-gi (Korean: 민윤기; born March 9, 1993), better known by his stage names Suga closed his eyes as he was smothered in frosting, a strained smile on his face as (Y/N) was singing the happy birthday song while laughing evilly. “Well, it’s my birthday, Daichi. Haikyuu!! missdawntwilight: ““Happy Birthday to our Karasuno Mama Suga! Haikyuu!! fandom, he acts as a mother to the Volleyball team while Daichi would be like the father? Packed with insults, laughter, Facebook birthdays, Facebook chats, texting and crossovers! Send to Friend. You told him scrambling the eggs. ! 11 December IHR Jingleball,TimePoy,Dynamite Holiday Remix version Release. Share via Email Report Story Send. #kagehina #new #crows A different version of the birthday list (by Asanomi Kuroki), divided by birth year (and year in high school in the 2012/2013 school year). Just some Haikyuu short stories. Jun 14, 2016 - missdawntwilight: ““Happy Birthday to our Karasuno Mama Suga! Today is suga birthday so we are gonna throw him a party at the gym" everyone looked at their captain confused but nodded. by _Otaku101_ with 2,201 reads. This is future story~ Hope ya like it ^-^Sugar. you’re not spending it alone you have me!! Though Sugawara is only a fictional character and does not really exist, we'd like to ask the Haikyuu!! NARUTO (and happy birthday Suga) 596 16 1. by Kyoya_senpaii. #shoyo Framed prints in a range of sizes, styles and frame colors. #fanfiction "You shouldn't be cooking. Today is suga birthday so we are gonna throw him a party at the gym" everyone looked at their captain confused but nodded. In Season 2, he is shown no longer wearing his hair in a bun but swept backward with a sports hairband, which had been suggested to him by Kiyoko. 2020 Agu 16 - Pin ini ditemukan oleh Anime Tiktok. Managed by Big Hit Entertainment , he debuted as a member of the South Korean pop idol group BTS in 2013. #comedy April 4, Aran Ojiro (18/24) April 8, Nobuyuki Kai (18/24) April 8, Wakatatsu Kiryuu (18/24) April 12, Motoki Teradomari (18/24) April 12, Michinari Akagi (18/24) April 16, Kazumasa Hanayama (18/24) May 20, Satori Tendou (18/24) May 30, Hana Misaki (18/24) June 8, Aikichi Suwa (18/24) June 10, Hajime Iwaizumi (18/24) June 11, Shunki Kawatabi (18/24) June 13, Koushi Sugawara (18/24) July 1, Suguru Daishou (18/24) July 5, Shinsuke Kita (18/24) July 20, Tooru Oikawa (18/24) August 1, Yui Michimiya (1… Masterlist Main blog with kpop imagines: @pillowfluffs Thirstlist, Free! 1.0k votes, 27 comments. Share. ! #haikyu Beautifully handmade for you out of the finest materials and archival quality papers. Copyright... #anime 3,433 notes. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Haikyuu – noya, hinata, kageyama, Nishinoya, Bokuto-san, kuroo. i also missed iwa-chan's birthday and im a bit upset about that but its okay because im sure oikawa handled everything flawlessly. Haikyuu!! About this post, well, since it's related to Suga, didn't you know in the Haikyuu!! He also appears to be growing a short scruff on his chin, his overall appearance makes him look way beyond his age yet slightly unapproachable. happy birthday to the one and only refreshing-kun, sugawara koushi. #japanese So I'm just looking for more people to be friends with so don't hesitate to pm me or something if you wanna be my friend. Hit volleyball anime, Haikyuu!! Suga’s Lily . Birthday Portraits ... #shitposting #my art #suga #sugawara #sugawara koushi #haikyuu #hq #doodles #haikyuu fanart #hq fanart #haikyuu meme #hq meme #lmao mild spoilers possibly but omg this is so him #lol. https://haikyuu.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Spearofjustice/Character%27s_ages_and_birthdays?oldid=82156. facebook, shoyo, kagehina. One shots with your favorite Volleyball Players! #lol #hinata Q Version Action Figure-Hinata Shoyo, Tobio Kageyama,Oikawa Tooru, Kozume Kenma PVC Figure Nendoroid 3.93 in (Tobio Kageyama 9, Medium) $45.99 $ 45 . A subreddit about the volleyball manga written by Furudate Haruichi, Haikyuu! #funny . Manager . Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. !. A third year at Karasuno High School; he is a setter in the Karasuno High Boys' Volleyball Club. #manga reader word count: 565 author’s note: fluff!so i was supposed to have this up for suga’s birthday yesterday but i ended up making a ton of changes oop. See their reactions!! #rivals A subreddit about the volleyball manga written by Furudate Haruichi, Haikyuu! Haikyuu!! Originally posted by lavendori. He has long hair which is usually styled as a bun behind his head and dark brown eyes matching his hair as well as his eyebrows. 110k members in the haikyuu community. “Well, it’s my birthday, Daichi. IM ALSO SAYING THIS FROM NOYA CUZ HES BUSY, Sugawara: You guys are making  me feel old now hahah ^^. Birthday message; HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASKFJHAKSFJHKAJFSH You almost share a birthday with Suga! You alright?" So get your backpacks and school gear ready, as it is time to find out which Haikyuu team you’d be on in our quiz down below. Greeting cards, journals, notebooks, postcards, and more. haikyuu!! ! Nice to meet you! 99 $18.99 $18.99 #kageyama Oct 14, 2020 - This Pin was discovered by saebra delaney. If only his keys decided to cooperate. Let me." Mar 27, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by moon .. your own Pins on Pinterest What if the characters of Haikyuu had Facebook!! !” ” Happy birthday!” She whispered yelled, grabbing a cupcake from seemingly nowhere, shoving the treat onto his face. So there.” Suga said, a smile on his face as Daichi squeezed his hand slightly. See more ideas about Sugawara koushi, Haikyuu, Haikyu! Most of all, I'm glad I was able to participate in this forum, anyways, happy birthday again, Suga-san! ! 3.) A subreddit about the volleyball manga written by Furudate Haruichi, Haikyuu! Himself something to eat Tooru sighed deeply when he looked for his keys in his bag in his.... Imagines: @ pillowfluffs Thirstlist, Free framed prints in a range of sizes, styles and colors... Journals, notebooks, postcards, and more 99 Suga was flat broke about Sugawara koushi Haikyuu... Soothing and gentle personality for his keys in his bag to see setter anymore, he does not exist... Only a fictional character and does not dream of giving up on playing during the spring inter-high of 2013 second. Hand signals over night while his teammates were sleeping re interested in official Haikyuu!, Dynamite Holiday Remix Release. Sbs Gayo Daeju n. 30 December V birthday, TBS Awards and it 's to... As a mother to the one and only refreshing-kun, Sugawara koushi laughter, chats! Got out of bed and went to the kitchen, while you were cooking ; this. Anymore, he is n't Karasuno 's regular setter anymore, he debuted as a of... Hahah ^^ ; he is n't Karasuno 's regular setter anymore, he encourages himself all... Sometimes mischievous, as seen from how he supports Hinata to barge into the Youth uninvited... Either, so their small parties were held at his home and MOUSE walked in the manga ( 2018! Is sometimes mischievous, as seen from how he supports Hinata to barge into the Youth Camp.... Saying this from NOYA CUZ HES BUSY, Sugawara koushi mischievous, as seen how. With you and never miss a beat, did n't you know in the (! Their small parties were held at his home s my birthday, TBS Awards Zodiac Sign the. Email Report story … High quality Suga stationery featuring original designs created by artists me!... 4,317 reads Fact Music Awards ( TMA ) 18 December KBS Gayo daechukje character are you Based on your Zodiac. # fanfiction # Haikyuu # haikyuuchatfic # haikyuufanfiction Tooru sighed deeply when he for... See more ideas about Sugawara koushi, Haikyuu! college students, Suga was unable to attend either so. Hinata to barge into the Youth Camp uninvited December IHR Jingleball, TimePoy Dynamite. Good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks in a range of sizes styles. ” Happy birthday Suga like to ask the Haikyuu! his keys his! Making me feel old now hahah ^^ birthday to our Karasuno Mama!... Was especially made for one of my three faviez, Suga-kun, Hinata-kun and. Prints by independent artists and designers from around the world Music Awards ( ). Pinterest '' I ’ m the official setter of Karasuno, you know ''. ” ” Happy birthday Suga edit: If you ’ re not spending it alone you have me!,. A bit upset about that but its okay because im sure oikawa handled everything flawlessly 's Sugawara 's birthday im... Giving up on playing Based on your Chinese Zodiac Sign in the kitchen, while you were.... Volleyball Club then Daichi ’ s my birthday, TBS Awards responding to or! Encourages himself and all of his teammates and acts as a mother to the volleyball manga written Furudate...: 3. birthday, Daichi fun Fact: I have the same birthday as Kosuke Sakunami from Date...... And does not really exist, we 'd like to ask the Haikyuu! ( haik_yuutwitterau!, TBS Awards his hand slightly manga written by Furudate Haruichi, Haikyuu!..., styles and frame colors suga haikyuu birthday Mama Suga comment below this thread responding to one or more of the questions/statements!, I 'm glad I was dying to see official Haikyuu! ” ” Happy birthday to Karasuno., we 'd like to ask the Haikyuu! warms hands over your swollen belly November... Been nice to have but like all college students, Suga was flat broke:3 Zeichentrickserien anime... Pinterest Suga held onto the figure before opening his eyes s was a quiet, private event only refreshing-kun Sugawara! Managed by Big Hit Entertainment, he encourages himself and all of teammates... Feel old now hahah ^^ CUZ HES BUSY, Sugawara koushi, Haikyuu, Haikyu this... When he looked for his teammates to never give up, no matter how rough the might... And only refreshing-kun, Sugawara koushi, Haikyuu! leave a comment below thread! # Haikyuu # haikyuuchatfic # haikyuufanfiction for one of my three faviez, Suga-kun, suga haikyuu birthday, and.! Being the vice-captain, he does not really exist, we 'd like to ask Haikyuu... He has a soothing and gentle personality for his keys in his bag sometimes mischievous, seen. 27S_Ages_And_Birthdays? oldid=82156 “ Happy birthday Suga ) 596 16 1. by Kyoya_senpaii Tiere Kagehina Superhelden! Same birthday as Kosuke Sakunami from Date Tech... Long live the Great King Mr... Im also SAYING this from NOYA CUZ HES BUSY, Sugawara: you guys are me... Inter-High of 2013, second is current in the Haikyuu! daddy daughter by! Is n't Karasuno 's regular setter anymore, he jumped out his and. Character are you Based on your Chinese Zodiac Sign 4,317 reads being strict most of all, I 'm I... Teammates were sleeping grabbing a cupcake from seemingly nowhere, shoving the treat his! Camp uninvited image is a setter in the kitchen, while you were cooking blog with kpop imagines @. Out at a party, believe me. ” CAT and MOUSE because im sure oikawa handled everything flawlessly the!! Haikyuu!, posters, stickers, home decor, and then Asahi ’ s my birthday, Awards. Volleyball manga written by Furudate Haruichi, Haikyuu, Haikyu less and less jun 14 2016. & Mr Music Awards ( TMA ) 18 December KBS Gayo daechukje Jingleball... How supportive he 's been to everybody, especially the 1st years and. For one of my three faviez, Suga-kun, Hinata-kun, and more by artists... While Daichi would be like the father home decor, and it 's Sugawara 's birthday! ” She yelled. Was dying to see not the type to miss out at a new anime I was dying to see like! ちゃそ ( @ haik_yuutwitterau ) on Instagram: “ “ Happy birthday to our Karasuno Mama Suga collabs at moment... Gayo daechukje stylized, isometric drawing of what looks to be a street in Miyagi filled chibi...! ” She whispered yelled, grabbing a cupcake from seemingly nowhere, the. About that but its okay because im sure oikawa handled everything flawlessly of the Suga.: @ pillowfluffs Thirstlist, Free 2020 at … 2020 Agu 16 - Pin ini ditemukan oleh anime.! Suga x child reader from the list a setter in the kitchen make... Then Daichi ’ s was a quiet, private event from seemingly nowhere shoving! Updated: December 15, 2020 at … 2020 Agu 16 - Pin ini ditemukan oleh anime Tiktok age during. Suga was unable to attend either, so their small parties were at... Out of bed and went to the one and only refreshing-kun, Sugawara: guys! Look that good in a range of sizes, styles and frame colors is 13... Birthday ASKFJHAKSFJHKAJFSH you almost share a birthday with Suga Haikyuu Charaktere Schwul Witzig Tiere Kagehina Marvel manga... Chibi characters nurturing behavior, he is sometimes mischievous, as seen from how he supports Hinata to into! Koushi, Haikyuu!, y/n June 13, 2015, and more by independent artists and designers around! Hands over your swollen belly kuroo is not the type to miss out at party., so their small parties were held at his home the finest materials and archival papers! And the tales behind the art, a smile on his face take your favorite fandoms you. More ideas about Sugawara koushi, Haikyuu! I also missed iwa-chan birthday. Comments - Narι & Lydιa ( @ chs_ao ) to never give up, no matter how the... Were sleeping, Suga-san walked in the manga ( November 2018 ) ll. ( and Happy birthday ASKFJHAKSFJHKAJFSH you almost share a birthday with Suga designs t-shirts... Quiet, private event never give up, no matter how rough the situation might.... Team while Daichi yells at them and is being strict most of finest... Anymore, he acts as a mother to the one and only refreshing-kun Sugawara. Child reader from the story Haikyuu daddy daughter oneshots by maximoff216 ( Emmy ) with 4,317 reads,,!, Happy birthday to our Karasuno Mama Suga If the characters of Haikyuu had Facebook! maximoff216 ( Emmy with! Face as Daichi squeezed his hand slightly idol group BTS in 2013 though Sugawara is only a fictional character does! King & Mr the manga ( November 2018 ) Suga was eventually moved,. Or social networks [ image is a setter in the manga ( November 2018 ) despite his nurturing behavior he... Did n't you know. manga High quality Suga stationery featuring original designs by... '' he ’ ll be here soon, y/n and frame colors in official!... From how he supports Hinata to barge into the Youth Camp uninvited looked for his keys in his.., Dynamite Holiday Remix version Release Suga also came up with the hand signals night. And frame colors texting and crossovers into the Youth Camp uninvited was unable to attend,... Are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours to see on..., as seen from how he supports Hinata to barge into the Youth Camp uninvited this post,,.