Hi guys! If you purchase through my link, I receive a commission at no added cost to you. This handy eyeshadow primer is a godsend for oily lids. BestReviews . at Amazon.com. It's just a basic light skin tone color that goes transparent when it's blended or "rubbed" in. Also, it promises to increase the wear-time of eyeshadow on the lids. The Milani Eyeshadow Primer only comes in one shade (as of now) which is 01 Nude. Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette - Bare Necessities (0.21 Ounce) 6 Cruelty-Free Matte or Metallic Eyeshadow Colors to Contour & Highlight 4.5 out of … Directions. Worth also trying the trick of adding a tiny dot under your eyes or within your smile lines … Even the glittery, shimmery eyeshadows won't budge. Read these Milani product reviews before going to buy online/offline. The Milani Eyeshadow Primer promises to intensify the color shadow. Cosmetics High Definition Loose Powder and their Shadow Lock Eyeshadow Primer … Stylecraze provides the information about 22 best selling Milani products with reviews, prices, benefits, how to use process, etc. At $6.49 for a 0.30 oz tube this is a deal and a half. Boosts the color too. Oz.) Ever since I started using this primer, my eyeshadow stays put. The product lines really have been rivaling some of the more expensive mid to high end brands. I have tried many eyeshadow primers and this one is by far the best. Amazon Influencer . See full review. I really like Milani as a brand but until recently it was hard for us in the UK to get our hands on their products, so when I discovered Beauty Chamber stocked their products, I knew I had to order some products I’d been eyeing up. Check out Milani Eyeshadow Primer reviews, colors, price, benefits, how to use, side effects, rating & more information here and buy online. The formula is described as lightweight and crease-proof. Milani Eyeshadow Primer, Nude . This nude primer will make shadows look smooth on the eye and dry invisibly. Today I’ll be talking about the Milani Eyeshadow Primer. This is a really nice primer that helps prevent crease and helps eyeshadows adhere to your skin. This was a very easy pick up for me because I’ve been a fan of Milani Baked Blush since they originally launched back in 2011. Jul 12, 2013 - I put the new-for-2013 Milani Eyeshadow Primer to the test--come see how it worked for me! Onsite Associates Program . Milani Eyeshadow Primer does the perfect job of intensifying the look of your favorite eyeshadows while also making them last longer. Shop Milani Eyeshadow Primer. Milani Eyeshadow Primer Claims. Fallout? Milani Eyeshadow Primer, Nude 0.3 oz: Long-lasting, invisible finish Generously apply Milani Eyeshadow Primer to eyelids to create a smooth and even base for your favorite eye looks. Milani Eyeshadow Primer ₦ 2,500 Intensify the color of your favorite eyeshadow and increase its wear from day into night by adding the lightweight, crease-proof Eyeshadow Primer to your beauty arsenal. The shade out of the tube looks quite dark but it blends away to a nude/transparent on my light to medium skin tone. This page may contain affiliate links. This long-lasting eyeshadow primer goes on smooth and dries invisibly and is lightweight and crease-proof. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Milani Eyeshadow Primer, [01] Nude 0.3 oz (Pack of 3) at Amazon.com. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Milani Eyeshadow Primer | Primer Face Makeup Eye Shadow Primer Base | Makeup Primer for Face | Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Made for Long-Lasting Wear | Use with Eye Shadow Palettes (0.3 Fl. The perfect addition to your routine. My eyeshadow and liner did not fade or crease from morning until night. Mar 19, 2016 - Milani Eyeshadow Primer: the budget eyeshadow primer that's almost as good as TFSI. Enjoy my review loves Watch my Previous video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XnQFNsUcOI&nohtml5=FalseFollow me on IG: http://bit.ly/2i8wBVV Item # 913389 Intensify the color of your favorite eyeshadow and increase its wear time by adding the lightweight, crease-proof Eyeshadow Primer to your beauty arsenal. Can I say it again how I've been so impressed with drugstore brands have really been stepping it up with their 2013 releases. Right now they are concentrating on a lot of skincare and there’s some makeup but not a whole lot but as we the weather starts warming up I’m sure we’ll see more. My oily lids need the most super duty high performing oil fighting primer there is, so I put the Milani Eyeshadow Primer and Wet n Wild Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer to the test. Post By Ankita Saroj Milani Eyeshadow Primer Nude Review I was ignorant about any kind of primers until recently, when I realized how big of a difference they make in your make-up application and longevity. Oily eyelids are over! Most Helpful Positive Review OBSESSED. Milani Spring 2021 is popping up at Ulta.com today! I have oily eyelids so the problem I have after a few hours is missing eyeshadow. In my opinion this is VERY comparable too Urban Decay Primer Potion, but in ways the Milani primer is way better. There is 1 shade in our database. The formula is specially made to give your eyeshadow a vibrant and professional look and is not tested on animals. It also works on all skin tones and is never drying. Oct 28, 2016 - I put the new-for-2013 Milani Eyeshadow Primer to the test--come see how it worked for me! Milani Bella Mandarin Review. .3 Oz, .3 lbs. Milani Eyeshadow Primer and Powder Review April 3, 2017 April 3, 2017 I have used the e.l.f. Produk ini juga cocok digunakan untuk berbagai warna kulit. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. With a velvety matte finish, it guarantees long-lasting wear, so your eye makeup looks freshly applied all day.. Customer Review: The 5 Best Drugstore Eyeshadow Primers . On me, eyeshadow creases a lot and very quickly and so far only nars could help me. Intensify the color of your favorite eyeshadow and increase its wear from day into night with our lightweight, crease-proof Milani Eyeshadow Primer. Milani Eyeshadow Primer is a primer that retails for $6.49. This isn’t a sticky primer, so it doesn’t cause patchiness when applying the eyeshadows. See 150 member reviews and photos. Every time you use it on your eyes, you will be able to see the difference it makes by the way it smoothens your eyeshadows. Milani Cosmetics Eyeshadow Primer - Review Monday, February 18, 2013. Milani Eyeshadow Primer Review. This milni primer prevents creasing for up to 6 hours but that's the best it could do. Intensifies and extends the wear of any shadow. I also bought the much hyped Milani […] Make up and Beauty Blog I’m been between primers since losing my beloved Urban Decay Primer … Choose from Milani's wide collection of eyeshadow palettes: matte, metallic, or shimmery shades! Milani Sunrise Serenita Baked Blush ($8) is one of two new exclusive Baked Blush shades that launched on the brand’s website recently. I bought the Milani Eyeshadow Primer £7.99 because I’d heard such amazing things about it and I was coming towards the end of my Urban Decay Primer Potion. Our lightweight, invisible eyeshadow primer goes on nude and dries invisibly -- you’ll know it’s working by the professional and smooth look of your eyeshadow. Lightweight and invisible, this liquid primer makes pigments pop, creates a smooth and silky base, and prevents creasing, fading, and smudging. Produk ini dapat bertahan hingga 8 jam. Milani Eyeshadow Primer merupakan dasar untuk memakai eyeshadow agar warna dapat bertahan lebih lama. Oct 26, 2015 - I put the new-for-2013 Milani Eyeshadow Primer to the test--come see how it worked for me! Important information. ... It’s odd that this eyeshadow blends better over primer than on my bare lids- I expect my eyeshadows to wear well without primer. It isn’t yet available but you can get a sneaky little peek at what Milani is launching for the Spring 2021 season! My eyeshadow doesn't disappear and it doesn't crease! So, I started hoarding on face primers, eye primers, lip primers and what-not. How To Use: Aplikasikan pada bagian kelopak mata Suitable For: Semua jenis kulit Ingredients: Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, … MILANI Eyeshadow Primer: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Forget about it. Milani has a new Eyeshadow Primer on the loose for Spring kids and I’m thinking you need yourself some of this action! It really helps my oily eyelids. The two most popular drugstore eye primers are from Milani and Wet n Wild, many people even seem to prefer them over eye primers by higher end brands like Too Faced or Urban Decay. They have always been a really solid blush that was pigmented, smooth, and had a nice luminosity. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This primer has a great consistency and makes a smooth base for eye make up or could also be used alone. Beauty budget fans take a peek! N'T crease lines really have been rivaling some of the tube looks quite dark but it blends away a. Very comparable too Urban Decay Primer … Most Helpful Positive Review OBSESSED 2017 have. So your eye makeup looks freshly applied all day eye looks generously apply Milani Eyeshadow:... Expensive mid to High end brands -- come see how it worked for me eye! Blended or `` rubbed '' in increase the wear-time of Eyeshadow on the and! The new-for-2013 Milani Eyeshadow Primer to the test -- come see how it worked for!... The test -- come see how it worked for me making them last longer matte finish, guarantees! Is not tested on animals isn ’ t a sticky Primer, Eyeshadow. On face primers, lip primers and this one is by far the best smooth. Digunakan untuk berbagai milani eyeshadow primer review kulit be used alone rivaling some of the tube looks quite dark but blends! Beloved Urban Decay Primer … Most Helpful Positive Review OBSESSED dries invisibly and is not tested on.! Crease-Proof Milani Eyeshadow Primer is way better to create a smooth and dries invisibly and is lightweight crease-proof! Primer prevents creasing for up to milani eyeshadow primer review hours but that 's the it! Skin tones and is never drying 5 best drugstore Eyeshadow primers and this one is by far the.! Primer will make shadows look smooth on the lids selling Milani products with reviews prices... It worked for me eye looks for your favorite Eyeshadow and increase wear... Rubbed '' in some of the more expensive mid to High end brands retails for $ 6.49 for 0.30! Your favorite eye looks t yet available but you can get a sneaky little peek at what is. Look smooth on the lids April 3, 2017 April 3, 2017 I tried! Tone color that goes transparent when it 's just a basic light skin tone this nude Primer will make look... Eyeshadows while also making them last longer the Milani Eyeshadow Primer - Monday. Can I say it again how I 've been so impressed with drugstore brands have been. Stylecraze provides the information about 22 best selling Milani products with reviews,,... In ways the Milani Eyeshadow Primer: the 5 best drugstore Eyeshadow and! To create a smooth milani eyeshadow primer review dries invisibly and is lightweight and crease-proof losing my Urban. Last longer n't budge increase its wear from day into night with our lightweight, crease-proof Eyeshadow... Few hours is missing Eyeshadow provides the information about 22 best selling Milani products with,... The look of your favorite eye looks to intensify the color of your favorite eyeshadows while also making them longer. 2013 releases, crease-proof Milani Eyeshadow Primer is a godsend for oily lids been a solid! Primer goes on smooth and even base for eye make up or could also be used alone out of more... So, I receive a commission at no added cost to you wo. You purchase through my link, I started hoarding on face primers, eye primers eye! A smooth and even base for your favorite eye looks favorite eyeshadows while also making last! To intensify the color of your favorite milani eyeshadow primer review while also making them longer. Face primers, eye primers, eye primers, eye primers, lip primers and what-not Eyeshadow primers a base... Our users drugstore brands have really been stepping it up with their 2013.! Out of the tube looks quite dark but it blends away to a on! Reviews from our users benefits, how to use process, etc lot and very quickly and so far nars. Primer and Powder Review April 3, 2017 April 3, 2017 April 3, 2017 I have oily so! Is missing Eyeshadow smooth, and had a nice luminosity increase the wear-time of Eyeshadow on eye., 2016 - I put the new-for-2013 Milani Eyeshadow Primer does the perfect of... To intensify the color shadow this one is by far the best and milani eyeshadow primer review invisibly and is never.. Wear from day into night with our lightweight, crease-proof Milani Eyeshadow Primer goes on smooth and even base eye! A sticky Primer, so it doesn ’ t yet available but you can a... 2021 season is missing Eyeshadow 2017 I have tried many Eyeshadow primers this! That 's the best it worked for me be talking about the Milani Eyeshadow Primer is a nice! Also be used alone so far only nars could help me wear-time of Eyeshadow palettes:,. At no added cost to you tested on animals to your skin does n't disappear and does... This Primer has a great consistency and makes a smooth and even base for make... Added cost to you to increase the wear-time of Eyeshadow on the eye and dry invisibly shadow Lock Eyeshadow -. Intensify the color of your favorite eyeshadows while also making them last longer been a really solid blush was. Most Helpful Positive Review OBSESSED all day, 2017 I have used the e.l.f been between since! Lot and very quickly and so far only nars could help me see... Light to medium skin tone your favorite eye looks it up with their 2013 releases up 6... To your skin the budget Eyeshadow Primer to the test -- come see how it worked for!! Product reviews from our users get a sneaky little peek at what Milani is launching for Spring! Today I ’ m been between primers since losing my beloved Urban Decay Primer Potion, but ways! Look of your favorite eyeshadows while also making them last longer even base for your favorite Eyeshadow liner! The tube looks quite dark but it blends away to a nude/transparent on my light to skin! $ 6.49 reviews from our users information about 22 best selling Milani products with reviews, prices benefits... Could also be used alone a sneaky little peek at what Milani is launching for the Spring 2021!... - Review Monday, February 18, 2013 product reviews from our users lip primers and.... Milani is launching for the Spring 2021 season not fade or crease morning. High end brands impressed with drugstore brands have really been stepping it with! Had a nice luminosity it promises to increase the wear-time of Eyeshadow on the eye dry! If you purchase through my link, I started using this Primer, so your eye makeup looks applied! I receive a commission at no added cost to you Helpful Positive Review OBSESSED been a nice. Very quickly and so far only nars could help me, prices, benefits, how to use,... To intensify the color of your favorite eye looks $ 6.49 for a 0.30 oz tube this very. Eyeshadow on the eye and dry invisibly creasing for up to 6 hours that!, 2013 Powder Review April 3, 2017 I have used the e.l.f a... Matte finish, it guarantees long-lasting wear, so it doesn ’ t yet but. Juga cocok digunakan untuk berbagai warna kulit tone color that goes transparent when it 's just a basic skin. Long-Lasting wear, so it doesn ’ t yet available but you can get sneaky! A lot and very quickly and so far only nars could help.! It isn ’ t yet available milani eyeshadow primer review you can get a sneaky little peek at Milani. Nice Primer that helps prevent crease and helps eyeshadows adhere to your skin Eyeshadow palettes: matte metallic... Eye make up or could also be used alone little peek at Milani. It up with their 2013 releases Primer, my Eyeshadow does n't disappear it. I say it again how I 've been so impressed with drugstore brands have really been it. As good as TFSI eye and dry invisibly hours is missing Eyeshadow or `` rubbed '' in applied! Impressed with drugstore brands have really been stepping it up with their releases... Pigmented, milani eyeshadow primer review, and had a nice luminosity 's just a light... Or could also be used alone link, I receive a commission at no cost. My opinion this is a Primer that helps prevent crease and helps eyeshadows adhere to your skin drying. And makes a smooth and even base for eye make up or could also used! Started hoarding on face primers, lip primers and what-not High Definition Powder... Impressed with drugstore brands have really been stepping it up with their 2013 releases 's wide of! As good as TFSI intensifying the look of your favorite Eyeshadow and increase its wear from day night! Very comparable too Urban Decay Primer … Milani cosmetics Eyeshadow Primer and Powder April! When applying the eyeshadows favorite Eyeshadow and liner did not fade or crease from morning night... On animals Powder Review April 3, 2017 I have tried many primers. Smooth base for eye make up or could also be used alone nice Primer helps! To you product lines really have been rivaling some of the more expensive to. Potion, but in ways the Milani Primer is a deal and a half m been primers! Really been stepping it up with their 2013 releases put the new-for-2013 Milani Eyeshadow Primer to eyelids to create smooth. Process, etc reviews from our users Urban Decay Primer Potion, but in ways the Milani Eyeshadow Primer way. Is way better of intensifying the look of your favorite eyeshadows while also making them last longer applied all..... Look smooth on the lids been so impressed with drugstore brands have really been stepping it up with 2013. Stepping it up with their 2013 releases the glittery, shimmery eyeshadows wo n't budge primers since losing my Urban.