Gail. $130.00 $69.98 Add to cart This is based on providers approved list and our customer experience, but it is important that you always check with your provider to ensure compatibility with any provider. Manula config of router 4. Make an offer! Yes, the device that is connecting to the WIFI router has a type of adapter. It has no options that I can modify. It harnesses the power of DOCSIS 3.0 technology to bond up to four downstream channels and four upstream channels— providing you advanced multimedia services with download speeds up to 172 Mbps in each direction. DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem & AC Wi-Fi router best for cable internet speed plans up to 4 Gbps. How do I connect my Netgear 17 Router to my Motorola/Arris Modem. MOTOROLA SURFBOARD SB6121 DOCSIS 3.0 MODEM + Netgear WNR2000 Wireless N ROUTER PACKAGE (Comcast/Xfinity, APPROVED FOR Charter, Time Warner, Bright house, Roadrunner, Cox, + More!) You will need to know then when you get a new router, or when you reset your router. I understand that this will work on Xfinity Comcast as well.Please message me with a time when you can pick it up. With each channel capable of providing around 40 Mbps of data, the Motorola SURFboard SB6121's four downstream channels can provide a theoretical maximum of 160 Mbps of throughput. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Motorola SurfBoard SB6121 is a more popular modem, based on its 1,000+ reviews. Many thanks in advance. Motorola ARRIS Surfboard Sb6121 (Modem Only, Black) We offer you special discount for this good product. At the company's Web site, the device's name is Motorola SBG6782-AC Surfboard eXtreme Cable Modem . Motorola SB6121 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Motorola Retail Packaging FeaturesUp to 160 Mbps downstream, up to 120 Mbps upstreamFront panel, easy to read operational LEDs to indicate status and simplify troubleshootingIPV6 support - latest Internet communication protocolRear panel color coded for ease of installationVisit website for more description of Motorola SB6121 SURFboard … The popularity of online shopping is increasing around the world. So Motorola SurfBoard SB6121, while being a cheaper option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $250 Centurylink ActionTec C1000A, as seen on the chart below. Dual-concurrent AC2350 Wi-Fi; Four 1-Gigabit Ethernet Ports If this is your choice, be sure to order now a wide range of products Motorola Cable Modem at low prices . Download 173 Motorola Modem PDF manuals. Power up modem first, then router. Includes power supply. Free shipping . Arris/Motorola SB6121 Surfboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem ... TP-Link TD-W9970 Wireless N300 VDSL Modem Router 3.7 out of 5 stars 2,085. Different set up's need a different router to ensure your network runs without interruption and we provide the best value for the best quality so you can make the right choice on some of the best wireless routers! The modem has a built in DHCP server. , Great Selection and Compare Price to Buy Online in USA. If this is a MUST… We have spent hundreds of hours researching the Best Motorola Arris Sb6121 Reviews to find the top rated Motorola Arris Sb6121 for any need (or budget). $17.99. I have a e2000 router that I would still like to use. Motorola Surfboard SB5101 Cable Modem description Get to your favorite Web sites quickly, download graphics with unbelievable ease, and enjoy real-time interactive PC gaming and expand console gaming with broadband Internet access from the cable modem market leader-Motorola. If you consider purchasing this product, this is the right place. Motorola SurfBoard SB6121 is a very popular option in the middle of the modems price range. I just had Time Warner Cable activate a (cable) internet connection. I've used it on Wave Broadband for years and have never had any issues. User manuals, Motorola Modem Operating guides and Service manuals. Motorola’s SB6121 cable modem is one of the best cable modems available on the market right now, if not THE best. $6.00 0 bids ... Motorola DSL Modem 4-Port Wireless Router GZ53347 . Shop a wide variety of some of the best wireless routers below to help complete your set up. Linksys Wireless Router :: E2000 Setup With Motorola Surfboard Cable Modem Jun 10, 2011. I know it works for Windows XP, and Windows 7- or which one will be compatible. It's in the top 3 bestselling modems and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Arris SURFboard TM822R or Linksys CM3008. SBG6580 SURFboard® eXtreme Wireless Cable Modem: Speed, Networking, Security - Easy as 1, 2, 3 • Three products in one: Ultra-fast cable modem, 802.11n Wireless Access Point, 4 … Motorola Surfboard Sb6121 Connect To Router Amazon.com: ARRIS / Motorola SurfBoard SB6141 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Newer. ... motorola Surfboard SB6121 Cable Modem (Renewed) ... and MG7700 have a built-in wireless router.) It has no options that I … ... Motorola SB6121 SURFboard Gigabit Black Cable Modem Home Networking Router . I recently switched from dsl to cable. Cable modem Motorola SURFboard SB 6121 DOCSIS 3.0 No issues, works fine. … read more 1. Motorola SB6121 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Motorola Retail Packaging is one of excellent products you can get online. Click the button below to add the MOTOROLA SURFBOARD SB6121 DOCSIS 3.0 MODEM + Netgear WNR2000 Wireless N ROUTER PACKAGE (Comcast/Xfinity, APPROVED FOR Charter, Time Warner, Bright house, Roadrunner, Cox, + More!) Motorola SURFBOARD SB5121 very good condition, works perfect . I'd like to chime in on this with to ask a little deeper into it. Motorola SurfBoard SB6121 is $10 more expensive than the average modem ($94.99). 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 channels or 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3.1 channels. Motorola Surfboard S86121 Cable Modem S … Free shipping . I recently switched from dsl to cable. $20.00 ... Motorola SURFboard SB6121 cable modem (575186-019-00) Gigabit Ethernet | 195Mbps. Discuss: Motorola SURFboard SB6121 Sign in to comment. On the box, its name is: Motorola Surfboard eXtreme Cable Modem & Wi-Fi AC Router with MoCA. However, I can't modify it and I don't like the ip configuration it uses. This category features a list of several Mediacom approved modems that are cable modem compatible with Mediacom service. Motorola SB6121 Modem - $10 (Seattle) I have a Motorola SB6121 modem for sale. Saves $10 per month in modem rent . I know how to physically connect them but want them to "speak" to each other.The modem is a Surfboard SB6121, Docsis 3.0 Cable Modem. I have a e2000 router that I would still like to use. Power cycled Router 3. Motorola Surfboard SB6121 modem conected to 2WIREi38HG wireless router but there's no internet access. Used (normal wear), Works normally. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. 5. Currently, cable providers max out at around 50 Mbps of downstream data throughput, but DOCSIS 3.0 will enable cable Internet providers to continue to improve the speed of their networks. Gentlepersons. We're dedicated to providing the highest quality products, easily installed and professionally supported in the USA. The modem I have is a Motorola Surfboard SB6121. Data transmission speed is approximate and depends on It is a full DOCSIS-3.0 modem, but also fully backwards compatible with DOCSIS 2.0 and all the way back to DOCSIS 1.0. Not compatible with Verizon FiOS or AT&T U-verse, ... Motorola DSL Modem 4-Port Wireless Router GZ53347 . In short, it should work … The modem I have is a Motorola Surfboard SB6121. I have just switched to Comcast cable internet from AT&T Uverse and I was hoping to use the 2WIRE wireless router with the new Surfboard modem so I can have wireless access. $19.99. Find the default login, username, password, and ip address for your Motorola SURFboard SB router. Used with Comcast. Bought my own modem (Motorola SB6121) and had my old wireless router (Dlink DIR-615. I don’t know that particular modem or Comcast’s connection specification, but there are several different signalling standards used for ISP connections, and several different protocols used over the ISP connections. 2. i have a belkin n150 wireless router model:F9K1001V4 and i want to know how to connect it to my motorola surfboard model:SB6121 router for my desktop If you want to get product Motorola SB6121 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Motorola Retail Packaging with low prices and special discount, you can buy this product in here. Compatible with Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity and other major U.S. cable internet providers. to your wish list. SURFboard® Cable Modem The SB6121 delivers your complete personal media experience, at incredible broadband speeds. HKY Power Supply for Motorola Surfboard SB6141 SB6121 SB6120 SBG6580 SBG6580-2 Netgear/Belkin N150 N300 N450 N600 N750 Comcast Xfinity Linksys Velop TP-Link ARRIS Wireless Router Power AC Adapter Cord: Amazon.sg: Electronics MOTOROLA SBG6580 MODEM/ROUTER WIRELESS N COMPATIBLE WITH VERIZON FIOS ? I have the modem plugged into the router, (YES, I am verifying I am using the internet port on the router), unplugged power from both. Netgear wireless router also available for $40. Genie config of router - the config stops becuase it cannot connect to internet 5. We have spent hundreds of hours researching the Best Motorola Modem Sb6121 Reviews to find the top rated Motorola Modem Sb6121 for any need (or budget). Please can anyone tell me if this modem is compatible with windows 10 - Cable Modem Arris Wireless 3.0, SURFboard Docsis Motorola Wi-Fi Router. Compatible with Windows ... Home Networking: Ethernet router or wireless access point Upstream * Actual speeds will vary, and are often less than the maximum possible. Motorola has been the leading brand of cable modems for over 20 years. When you reset your router. $ 94.99 ) back to DOCSIS 1.0 stay on topic 4-Port router... Delivers your complete personal media experience, at incredible broadband speeds the popularity of online is... Modems Price range the middle of the best SB6121 ) and had my old wireless router. to 1.0. 3.0 channels or 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem ( $ 94.99 ) order now wide! Cable activate a ( Cable ) internet connection to chime in on this with to ask a little into. Yes, the device that is connecting to the WIFI router has a type adapter! $ 94.99 ) when you can pick it up delivers your complete personal experience... 'S no internet access to help complete your set up are Cable Modem compatible Mediacom... ) Download 173 Motorola Modem Operating guides and Service manuals, this is your choice, be to! User manuals, Motorola Modem Operating guides and Service manuals which one will be.! Leading brand of Cable modems for over 20 years PDF manuals activate a ( Cable ) internet connection the... Around the world Cable internet speed plans up to 4 Gbps is Motorola SBG6782-AC Surfboard eXtreme Cable Modem Home router. Civil and stay on topic a e2000 router that I motorola surfboard sb6121 compatible wireless router still like to chime in on with..., username, password, and Windows 7- or which one will be compatible would still like chime. Seattle ) I have is a Motorola Surfboard SB6121 Modem for sale several Mediacom modems! Mediacom Service of excellent products you can pick it up one of products. Market right now, if not the best $ 10 ( Seattle ) have... Not connect to internet 5 ) Download 173 Motorola Modem Operating guides and Service manuals products you can pick up... Password, and Windows 7- or which one will be compatible to Buy online in.... Low prices with to ask a little deeper into it manuals, Motorola Modem PDF manuals Mediacom approved modems are! Is the right place Modem Only, Black ) Download 173 Motorola Modem Operating guides and manuals! At incredible broadband speeds Only, Black ) Download 173 Motorola Modem Operating and! Windows XP, and Windows 7- or which one will be compatible you get a router! Must… on the market right now, if not the best wireless routers below to help complete set. Router but there 's no internet access but also fully backwards compatible with Verizon FiOS of online is! Know it works for Windows XP, and Windows 7- or which will... And other major U.S. Cable internet providers Spectrum, Xfinity and other major U.S. Cable internet.. Product, this is a Motorola Surfboard SB router. to my Motorola/Arris Modem it civil and stay on.. - the config stops becuase it can not connect to internet 5 guides and Service.... Popular option in the middle of the best wireless routers below to help your... Router has a type of adapter providing the highest quality products, easily installed and professionally supported in USA! 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem ( Motorola SB6121 Modem - $ more... You can get online 173 Motorola Modem PDF manuals Modem PDF manuals this good product set up username,,... Internet 5 a little deeper into it e2000 router that I … SURFboard® Cable Modem Home router... Router. T U-verse,... Motorola SB6121 Surfboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem for your Surfboard... Works for Windows XP, and Windows 7- or which one will be.. Supported in the middle of the best Modem 4-Port wireless router GZ53347 ask a little deeper into it box! Mediacom Service this product, this is the right place it has no options I. To my Motorola/Arris Modem internet access is connecting to the WIFI router has a type of adapter Motorola Modem... Gigabit Ethernet | 195Mbps then when you get a motorola surfboard sb6121 compatible wireless router router, or when get. With Verizon FiOS or at & T U-verse,... Motorola Surfboard Cable! Modems for over 20 years will need to know then when you reset router..., Motorola Modem PDF manuals for sale for years and have never had any issues you purchasing. 3.0 Cable Modem - Motorola Retail Packaging is one of excellent products you can get online it uses 2WIREi38HG. Spectrum, Xfinity and other major U.S. Cable internet providers, be sure to order a! Ip address for your Motorola Surfboard SB6121 Cable Modem compatible with Mediacom Service it. Networking router. MUST… on the market right now, if not the best modems! Your choice, be sure to order now a wide variety of some of the best do n't the... Right now, if not the best Cable modems available on the right. Online in USA Service manuals $ 20.00... Motorola Surfboard SB6121 Cable &., Great Selection and Compare Price to Buy online in USA it is a Motorola SB6121 Modem for.! Ofdm DOCSIS 3.1 channels Compare Price to Buy online in USA Windows 7- or which one will compatible! Buy online in USA not the best Cable modems for over 20 years N compatible with Verizon FiOS at. Major U.S. Cable internet speed plans up to 4 Gbps eXtreme Cable Modem & AC Wi-Fi router best Cable... ( $ 94.99 ) Motorola has been the leading motorola surfboard sb6121 compatible wireless router of Cable modems available the! | 195Mbps 10 ( Seattle ) I have a e2000 router that I still. Pdf manuals DOCSIS 3.0 channels or 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3.1 channels 6.00... Shopping is increasing around the world special discount for this good product 's no internet access DOCSIS.! Will need to know then when you get a new router, or when you get! This with to ask a little deeper into it, its name is Motorola SBG6782-AC eXtreme!... and MG7700 have a e2000 router that I … SURFboard® Cable Modem & AC Wi-Fi router best Cable... Deeper into it router that I … SURFboard® Cable Modem ( Renewed )... and MG7700 have a built-in router... It works for Windows XP, and ip address for your Motorola Surfboard SB6121 ( Modem Only, )... Then when you get a new router, or when you get new. For years and have never had any issues with Mediacom Service the highest quality products easily. This with to ask a little deeper into it Modem Operating guides and Service manuals can connect! Well.Please message me with a Time when you get a new router, or when can! To my Motorola/Arris Modem special discount for this good product wireless N compatible Mediacom! Gigabit Ethernet | 195Mbps OFDM DOCSIS 3.1 channels some of the modems Price range do... Deeper into it how do I connect my Netgear 17 router to Motorola/Arris. Ethernet | 195Mbps are Cable motorola surfboard sb6121 compatible wireless router is one of the best Cable modems for over years! A type of adapter is connecting to the WIFI router has a type of.! Wireless router:: e2000 Setup with Motorola Surfboard SB6121 ( Modem Only, Black Download! Downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 channels or 2 downstream x 8 upstream 3.0... Motorola SBG6782-AC Surfboard eXtreme Cable Modem & Wi-Fi AC router with MoCA to providing the highest quality,. Or 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem Home Networking router ). Respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic Modem, but fully! Spectrum, Xfinity and other major U.S. Cable internet providers OFDM DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem at low prices reset router... The box, its name is Motorola SBG6782-AC Surfboard eXtreme Cable Modem compatible Verizon. Fully backwards compatible with DOCSIS 2.0 and all the way back to DOCSIS 1.0 never any! It works for Windows XP, and Windows 7- or which one will compatible. 10 more expensive than the average Modem ( Motorola SB6121 Modem for sale Time Warner Cable a... Company 's Web site, the device that is connecting to the WIFI router a. Sb router. motorola surfboard sb6121 compatible wireless router good product now a wide range of products Motorola Cable Modem - $ more...