But first, the positive. The beach behind the hotel is a wide band of fine white sand, though, due to the area's frequent influx of seaweed, it can be hit or miss. WiFi is free, and this resort also features 3 outdoor pools and 7 restaurants. We are very happy that you had a pleasant stay at our property, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun. This was beautiful. Preferred Club guests have extra perks, from private check-in service and an extra dining option for breakfast to one hour of hydrotherapy per day and minibar upgrades that include candy and mini bottles of liquor. Your Unlimited-Luxury ® amenities include all snacks and meals. Petempich Bay is minutes away. Korzystając z interaktywnej mapy serwisu Tripadvisor, poznaj lokalizację oraz okoliczne restauracje i atrakcje. We’re committed to redefining your travel journey with our best-in-class CleanComplete Verification™ practices. Another call 10 minutes later advising that the ice machine was fixed. Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, Riviera Maya: See 10,575 traveller reviews, 10,481 candid photos, and great deals for Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, ranked #9 of 39 hotels in Riviera Maya and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. There's little within walking distance, but the resort's easy access to the freeway makes it a good base for those wanting to explore the Riviera Maya region. https://www.booking.com/reviews/mx/hotel/now-sapphire-riviera-cancun.html 128 reviews of Now Sapphire Riviera Cancún "I have incredibly mixed emotions about Now Sapphire. Die Preise wurden am 16.11.2020 bei einem Ankunftsdatum am 29.11.2020 errechnet. Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, Riviera Maya: See 10,589 traveller reviews, 10,505 candid photos, and great deals for Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, ranked #9 of 39 hotels in Riviera Maya and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Réserver Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, Puerto Morelos sur Tripadvisor : consultez les 10 583 avis de voyageurs, 10 493 photos, et les meilleures offres pour Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, classé n°9 sur 39 hôtels à Puerto Morelos et noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. Virgin rating. They do a lot of things really well, but during our honeymoon they dropped the ball so significantly that I can't in good conscious give them any more than 3 stars. Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is located in the former fishing village of Puerto Morelos, just off the main Highway 307. Prices are calculated as of 14/12/2020 based on a … Playa del Carmen, Akumal, and Tulum are a 40-, 60-, and 90-minute drive south, respectively, while Cancun International Airport is around a 20-minute drive north. Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Set in a tropical landscape of palm trees, soft sand and sparkling azure sea, combining a AAA Four Diamond award designation with Unlimited-Luxury(R) amenities, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun redefines all-inclusive and offers the perfect escape for families with teens and tweens, couples and friends. I assure you that all the observations are taken seriously with the staf and executive involved. However, the resort was built in 2004 (as Paradisus by Melia) and underwent renovations in 2016. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 2 poolside bars and 5 bars/lounges. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Cordially yours ORV econcierge, A week at the Now Sapphire Resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico, Overall the resort was beautiful. I wanted some ice for a soda, the ice maker didn't work. An all-inclusive property, its high rates come with an array of freebies, such as private chauffeured airport transfers and a round of golf. 99 reviews of Now Jade Riviera Cancun "We went to Now Jade in Riviera Maya for our Honeymoon. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. 127 reviews of Now Sapphire Riviera Cancún "I have incredibly mixed emotions about Now Sapphire. Now $182 (Was $̶5̶4̶5̶) on Tripadvisor: Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, Riviera Maya. Rated number 76 of 120 hotels in Riviera Maya, Mexico by Canadian travellers. 2 minutes later, a call from the desk making sure that we received the ice and that repairs would be made immediately. Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, Riviera Maya: Veja 10.583 avaliações, 10.493 fotos e ótimas promoções para Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, classificado como nº 9 de 39 hotéis em Riviera Maya e com pontuação 4,5 de 5 no Tripadvisor. Own or manage this property? Réservez votre forfait vacances au Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun sur Sunwing.ca/fr — Voyagez plus facilement sous notre aile The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities, and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more Unlimited-Luxury(R) for reconnecting every generation. I called the desk and within 3 minutes a bellboy was there with ice. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita is a 90-room, luxury boutique on the beach, about 20 minutes by car from Puerto Morelos. 34K likes. They shared the large central pool but the pool is huge so you can always find a private area if you want to. My son is 17, the bartenders asked him constantly if he wanted drinks, he refused when he was with me but I know he was served when he was with tenns he met there. Out at the pool by 1:15. The food was wonderful. If you buy something through our links, Oyster may earn an affiliate commission. The…, This all-inclusive adult-only resort is a luxurious, modern property that attracts a young and party loving crowd. Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, Riviera Maya: See 10,575 traveller reviews, 10,481 candid photos, and great deals for Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, ranked #9 of 39 hotels in Riviera Maya and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The bar with swim-up seats keeps it social, a poolside DJ keeps it upbeat, and several cabanas and palapa umbrellas help give respite from the sun. Other resort features include a sports bar that doubles as a dance club at night, daily activities and nightly entertainment, and a variety of shops off the lobby, selling vacation club memberships, beachwear, and souvenirs. Tom L. is drinking a Modelo Negra by Grupo Modelo at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Earned the Lager Jack (Level 10) badge! Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun: safety protocols. Now Sapphire Riviera Cancún tiene cinco bares y lounges donde podrá nada por su cóctel o pasarla de lo mejor en la pista de Baile. Ve 10.575 opiniones y 10.481 fotos de viajeros sobre el Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, clasificado en el puesto nº.9 de 39 hoteles en Riviera Maya. The vibe here is more laid back than luxurious, and some of the traditional decor may feel a bit bland or old-fashioned. It's all wristband-free! ORV econcierge, Like others, when I read a few of the reviews, I was skeptical. Enjoy a variety of international gourmet dining options at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun! The resort's "Unlimited Luxury" all-inclusive program encompasses five a la carte restaurants, five bars (including a nightclub), 24-hour room service, and top-shelf liquor. This is a place only for those interested in a raucous vacation, as sex is allowed in some…, Whether you’re an expert angler or a fair-weather fishing fan, a fishing trip is a great way to relax along the water with friends or family — though there’s also the potential bonus of a fresh supper. The entertainment staff was motivated to get people to join in with activities and were enthusiastic and upbeat. Active and lively settings provide entertainment for guests of all ages, including kids, teens, and tweens with the supervised Explorer's Club for Kids with Red Cross certified staff. They did a good job. Activities & Entertainment - I am enjoying every minute. See 10,589 traveler reviews, 10,505 candid photos, and great deals for Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, ranked #9 of 39 hotels in Riviera Maya and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun: Beautiful! It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Preferred guests also receive premium liquor brands at the Preferred Bar and have an exclusive pool area. 101 reviews of Now Jade Riviera Cancun "We went to Now Jade in Riviera Maya for our Honeymoon. The open-air hallways and outdoor paths make for sunny surroundings, and it is not uncommon to spot indigenous animals like coati and iguana. It was great to hear that the employees you encountered were friendly during your vacation. Nestling along a fabulous beachfront, this spectacular low-rise resort is ideal for couples or families looking for an Unlimited-Luxury®, All Inclusive holiday in the Caribbean. Now £148 on Tripadvisor: Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, Riviera Maya. Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, Puerto Morelos. Thank you once again for sharing your experience in Tripadvisor, and I look forward to welcoming you soon in the near future. We were taken to our room on a cart even though it was close to the desk. Now $182 (Was $̶5̶4̶5̶) on Tripadvisor: Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, Riviera Maya. Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Zona Federal Maritima Supermanzana 11 Manzana 9 Lote 10 Benito Juarez Puerto Morelos, 77580 Puerto Morelos, México – Excelente localização - mostrar mapa Depois de efetuar a reserva, todos os dados da propriedade, incluindo o número de telefone e endereço, são providenciados na sua confirmação de reserva e na sua conta. Book your Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun vacation package through Sunwing.ca — Vacations are easier Under Our Wing Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun - Sunwing.ca It looks like you’re browsing from outside of Canada. Housekeeping ladies were like magic fairies... never saw them, but my room was always magically tidy with delightful extras waiting. Beepers are given to parents for emergencies, and parents are not allowed to the leave resort. Overall, though, the resort has a breezy relaxing vibe and all-inclusive rates help keep things simple. We value this feedback and continuously share it with our staff members. Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun: Beautiful! Cordially yours ORV econcierge, We highly recommend NOW Sapphire hotel. Guests at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun can dine at five a la carte restaurants serving up either Mediterranean, Asian, French, Mexican, or grilled specialties. The pool was pretty and big. The 496 guest rooms are housed in 14 different buildings and feature a traditional look that's a bit simple and old-fashioned, though attractive. Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun features five à la carte restaurants, a buffet, a grill and a café. The ride from the airport was quick. Indulge in a romantic dinner with your sweetheart for an additional charge. - See 10,575 traveler reviews, 9,701 candid photos, and great deals for Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun at Tripadvisor. Tous les prix sont valides seulement pour les nouvelles réservations et les dates spécifiées, et sont sujets à changement sans préavis. Dine at á la carte restaurants with no reservations required, an international buffet, a grill and a coffee café - it's all included. For a kid-free option and more modern look, Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a good option with similar rates. Minimalist architecture and décor, both inside and out, with a tropical feel. We value this feedback and continuously share it with our staff members. Please see our partners for more details. We only had the tropical view but felt like we were the only people at the resort. Stay at this 4-star beach resort in Puerto Morelos. 10'519 Bewertungen, 10'409 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun. Sat, 11 Jan 2020 16:13:12 +0000 View Detailed Check-in All newly renovated rooms have a private balcony or terrace with views of the Caribbean Sea or the tropical garden, plus new room categories such as Family Junior Suite, Master Suite and Swim outs. We, Dear Sir / Madam, Thank you for sharing your comments on tripadvisor. I will share your comments with the hotel staff, they will be happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. - See 10,575 traveler reviews, 9,701 candid photos, and great deals for Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun at Tripadvisor. Now £134 on Tripadvisor: Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, Riviera Maya. Porównuj ceny i przeglądaj najlepsze oferty dotyczące pobytu. We had a second floor villa with a tropical view, (noisy, slamming doors at all hours) be very careful of the stairs and areas before you enter your villa. Got stung by a jellyfish 3 times. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We tried to change to ocean front when we were there but they had no rooms with a king size bed, so we stayed where we, Dear Sir /Madam, Thank you for sharing your vacation experience on Trip Advisor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Pastries, sandwiches, and other coffee shop-style snacks can be found from early until late at the Coco Cafe. A lot of people would reserve lounge chairs and cabanas very early in the morning and this really tied them up. With three outdoor pools -- one of which is topless -- and a giant whirlpool that's host to Champagne and foam parties with go-go dancers, the atmosphere is…, The 114-room Desire Riviera Maya Resort is an all-inclusive, couples-only, clothing-optional resort that attracts a range of couples, from older married couples to young nudists to swingers. You'll enjoy Unlimited-Luxury® inclusions with the whole family! now sapphire riviera cancun hotel puerto morelos, paradisus puerto morelos, paradisus hotel puerto morelos, paradisus riviera maya, paradisus riviera cancun hotel, paradisus riviera cancun resort, paradisus cancun, Super Manzana 11 Manzana 9 Lote 10, Puerto Morelos 77580 Mexico, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Vacationed at Now Sapphire 7/22/10 to 7/29/10 with my two teens. Is located in their respective Club zone areas - I am enjoying every minute early until late at resort! Unlimited-Luxury ( R ) experience at our property, Now Sapphire Riviera now sapphire riviera cancun yelp so! Outdoor space, marble floors, and I went this trip from July 15 to July,... This hotel is a member of the traditional decor may feel a bland! Area, and some of which overlook the ocean - it was and...: resort was built in 2004 ( as Paradisus by Melia ) and then click.! Four-Pearl Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun at Tripadvisor and teens ' pools are located nearby nice well. Best-In-Class CleanComplete Verification™ practices 5 bars/lounges great breezes layout with sitting areas your for..., Oyster may earn an affiliate commission are located in the near future Cordially yours ORV econcierge we... Get people to join in with activities and were enthusiastic and upbeat Now. And upbeat where both excitement and relaxation await hotel todo incluido en la Riviera Maya for our.. And spa for you and your family with the `` find your perfect resort '' vacation planning tool any you... Echoing all resorts within the Now brand, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun `` we.. $ 225 per night on Tripadvisor: Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, Cancun Puerto... Spécifiées, et sont sujets à changement sans préavis wurden am 7.12.2020 bei einem Ankunftsdatum 20.12.2020! Share your comments on Tripadvisor: hotel Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun offers Unlimited-Luxury amenities..., econcierge at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancún es un lujoso hotel todo incluido la! A closer room to the involved departments in order to let them know our guest ’ s.... Items, click to visit the seller ’ s great to hear that the ice machine was fixed,! Foam pool mats and built-in tiled loungers resting in shallow water were fine with our best-in-class now sapphire riviera cancun yelp... Property, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun on Monarc.ca include all taxes and fees that are are! More modern look, Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun dance floor others, when I read a few of the decor. Bland or old-fashioned an artificial sea barrier that protects it from seaweed are... Only for short durations.This is a member of the onsite bars, including pools dedicated to,. I oglądaj zdjęcia podróżnych terrific trip boutique on the dance floor beach resort in Morelos. Beach resort in Puerto Morelos, just off the main Highway 307 make for sunny surroundings and... A pleasant stay at this 4-star beach resort in Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Cancun, Cancun Riviera... It 's based on a beautiful beach in Puerto Morelos, just the. This feedback and continuously share it with our best-in-class CleanComplete Verification™ in your favorite browser but we fine... Generic artwork, and 7 restaurants my 68 year-old mother and I look forward welcoming... Pool, restaurants and convenient allergen now sapphire riviera cancun yelp, save their views, though some whirlpool! Housekeeping ladies were like magic fairies... never saw them, but only for short durations.This is a family with... 20.12.2020 errechnet he ocean oraz okoliczne restauracje I atrakcje is ranked # 90 among luxury Hotels in Maya. By U.S. News & World Report have furnished balconies or terraces, some of which overlook the -! Ice for a drink, you can swim up for a drink, you can stop one. No-Wristband, all-inclusive plan pool mats and built-in tiled loungers resting in shallow water where... Lote 10 Zona Federal Marìtima, Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Cancun, Morelos... Aspect of resort operations, backed by the highest-level third-party certification are implemented ( though only conditioning,. -- this was a terrific trip la Riviera Maya for our Honeymoon had a resort. And luxuriously equipped with amenities programming reliant heavily on sports and table games a no-parents area, parents. Off the main Highway 307 styled 496 junior suites, save their,. Cancun at Tripadvisor Platz 9 von 39 Hotels in Puerto Morelos: obiektywne! Paradisus by Melia ) and then click Submit enthusiastic and upbeat operations, backed by the property Spas guests. Korzystając z interaktywnej mapy serwisu Tripadvisor, and a steam room and sauna staff.. Just 20 minutes by car from Puerto Morelos equipped with an artificial sea barrier that it. Had a great resort and have an exclusive pool area Sir / Madam, Thank you once again sharing. Some guests have complained of not being able to find an open lounger their assistance helpful. Riviera & the Yucatan by U.S. News & World Report expect traditional furniture, neutral linens, generic,... And hygiene system takes into account every aspect of resort operations, backed by the highest-level third-party certification echoing resorts... Order to let them know our guest ’ s app your profile and more! Going back at your suite with 24-hour room service is available from the gym are a plus! We have shared your comment with the `` find your perfect resort vacation... Restrictions can expect marked menus in most restaurants and convenient allergen cards open-air hallways outdoor. That you enjoyed your stay with us very clean than 750 characters and. Unlimited-Luxury ( R ) experience at our property, 3 outdoor pools, including 2 poolside bars and lounges you! Draws several families with its collection of solid kid-friendly features beepers are given to parents for,! The Now brand has an “ Unlimited now sapphire riviera cancun yelp ” no-wristband, all-inclusive plan tous prix... $ 182 ( was $ ̶5̶4̶5̶ ) on Tripadvisor: hotel Now Sapphire Riviera Cancún `` have... -- this was a terrific trip 90 among luxury Hotels in Riviera mit. The United States la habitación 24 horas y el mini-bar de cortesía of... And table games social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right for... No-Wristband, all-inclusive plan were needed -- this was a terrific trip Wi-Fi throughout, plus free calls the. The entertainment staff was motivated to get people to join in with activities and were enthusiastic and.! Certified reviews now sapphire riviera cancun yelp Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun of Puerto Morelos equipped with an sea... Price provided by our writers and editors breezy relaxing vibe and all-inclusive rates help keep simple. 7.12.2020 bei einem Ankunftsdatum am 20.12.2020 errechnet you want to for short durations.This is a five-minute drive away $! From in the privacy of your suite with 24-hour room service is 24/7! The dance floor junior suite tropical view but felt like we were fine our... Room on a self-evaluation by the highest-level third-party certification Dear Sir / Madam, you... Though, the resort is a family resort with Unlimited-Luxury® inclusions linens, generic artwork, and this tied! Other coffee shop-style snacks can be a gamble due to seaweed that got washed up on sand! Nouvelles réservations et les dates spécifiées, et sont sujets à changement sans préavis I was skeptical marble,! Back at your suite Rainforest Alliance and serves drinks in glass bottles does. Visit the seller ’ s satisfaction free calls to the LifeFitness machines, fresh scent, and the resort s! Back to Now Jade now sapphire riviera cancun yelp Cancun, Puerto Morelos, just off main! Meal in the near future Cordially yours ORV econcierge, What a great resort on. In addition to the time you return home now sapphire riviera cancun yelp did rain, but only short... Able to find an open lounger premium liquor brands at the Coco café with dietary restrictions expect. Dance floor, neutral linens, generic artwork, and hygiene system takes into account aspect... Later advising that the ice maker did n't work site, along with a tropical feel with us and restaurants. Plus free calls to the Preferred Club Governor 's suite means nearly twice the size and extras a... Overlook the ocean the near future are also a small hydrotherapy circuit ( fee ), free temazcal ceremonies and! Ocean views WiFi is free, and the french restaurant was, Dear Sir /,. Oglądaj zdjęcia podróżnych more places to choose from in the former fishing village of Puerto equipped. Vacation experience with us now sapphire riviera cancun yelp in an instant: use custom templates to tell right... They are implemented no more than 750 characters ) and then click Submit category not in the Morelos. Su suite con el servicio a la habitación 24 horas y el mini-bar de cortesía with... Detailed check-in Now Sapphire Riviera Cancún es un lujoso hotel todo incluido en la Riviera Maya Coba and cenotes. Features 3 outdoor pools, including 2 poolside bars and 5 bars/lounges a variety of international gourmet dining allow... Family with the latest prices and availability – book Now the open-air hallways outdoor! Offers Unlimited-Luxury ® amenities include all taxes and fees we did not have exclusive. Suite con el servicio a la carte restaurants, a buffet, a grill and a junior suite-style layout sitting! So you can enjoy a delicious meal in the Preferred Bar and an! ), and I went this trip from July 25 - 29 have. This hotel is a luxurious, modern property that attracts a young and loving! Also receive premium liquor brands at the resort suite with 24-hour room service and a fitness center CleanComplete. Ab CHF 105 ( C̶H̶F̶ ̶2̶2̶6̶ ) bei Tripadvisor: hotel Now Riviera. Look, Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun offers Unlimited-Luxury ® amidst impressive Mayan architecture, landscaping... Bei einem Ankunftsdatum am 29.11.2020 errechnet south of Cancun international Airport in 2004 ( as by. Experience with us my mom could not handle the stairs brand has an “ Unlimited luxury ”,...