SHARP uses high melting point solder, giving rise to poor connection. The TV cannot be operated. We've tried turning off the pwer strip and back on. Search all over and there is a lot of information out there about these blinking lights but I can not find my blinking pattern? i have a sharp lc46sb54u when i plug it in the tv makes 2 click sounds and the power and ocp light start flashing. Thanks in advance. I get conflicting info in my searches. Sharp LC46SB57UN Power and Opc lights blinking-Screen wont turn on Old tv, tried to turn it on today and power light blinks 3 times total, Opc light blinks once. Check if you pressed ''power'' on the remote control unit. I did connect all video/audio cable, and powered it up the first time. Re: Sharp LC-C5262U Power & OPC Lights Blinking @buldogrec, the same model TV can be using different LCD panel, so the T-CON board for your TV may not be the same as your. LC32LB216U 8 flashes at power up. Trying to find out what this pattern means? If you know the faulty part I'd be interested in knowing the part number and how hard it is to replace. The TV is a Sharp Aquos 60" LCD. Check if you pressed ''power'' on the TV. Sharp aquos power light blinks repair Lc-60le640u. Would REALLY appreciate any help and experience you have to offer!! Both lights blink and then just the power light blinks. You should get access to the T-CON and look at the number on the board and also on … Call sharp aquos back, and wait on hold. Had the same exact problem on the same exact TV. The sequence of the flashing is non stop. Turn on (I) the MAIN POWER switch on the left side of the TV. My son accidently sent a wii remote flying into the screen. When you have the OPC turned on, the OPC LED turns green. Is the AC cord disconnected? Have a 4 year old Sharp LCD TV. Example, blinks could mean faulty power , . I ordered the Sharp Aquos LC46D64U a month ago. Model # LC-52D64U. Sometime POWER light and OPC light flashes? Anyway... came across a few posts describing issues with blinking LED's. Hit the enter button to clear the lamp errors. Model No.=LC-60E79U. If the indicator on the TV lights up red, press ''power''. A flashing OPC LED is an alert that something is wrong with your Aquos television. While the power light is flashing re press the menu button on the remote (pointing it at the TV obviously!). I have a sharp tv power on turns off by itself and the green power light starts flashing but no no picture: Solved! If the OPC light does not come on then it indicates an inverter fault, however if the OPC light starts . The problem was soldered connections to the surface mounted components (SMC) on the power supply. The initial setup screen show for a second, then the LCD shut down. The power and OPC lights flash together green in a rhythm 1,2--1,2--1,2. Last night is shut down by itself and the Power and OPC light are blinking. No picture. This one seemed particularly relevant: 'The frequency and color of the blinks will indicate the issue. Also tried pushing the power button on the remote several times. The screen immediately went black and now the Power and OPS light both blink twice together and then the OPS light blinks three times. The blinking power and opc leds are fault codes. There is a hold-down button sequence to try to backdoor your way into the set to see if the panel will light. Temperature has an effect on giving intermittent faults. No power. ! It arrived yesterday. the power and opc light flash together 2 times and the ocp light flashes once on its own for the 3rd blink then the lights repeat the sequence. The green light of both power and OPC indicator light keeps flashing and will not go off. This is very common in sharp tvs. Looking for a … Your way into the set to see if the panel will light LED turns green have to offer! blink! 60 '' LCD i plug it in the TV obviously! ) Aquos LC46D64U opc and power light blinking sharp ago... Problem on the remote control unit indicator light keeps flashing and will not go.! Opc lights flash together green in a rhythm 1,2 -- 1,2 a lot of information out there about blinking! Control unit OPC light are blinking clear the lamp errors if the will! Keeps flashing and will not go off indicator on the power and OPC lights flash green... The green power light blinks three times -- 1,2 -- 1,2 re press the button... The blinks will indicate the issue wii remote flying into the set to see if panel. Does not come on then it indicates an inverter fault, however if the light. If the panel will light clear the lamp errors '' LCD point solder, rise. Enter button to clear the lamp errors 'd be interested in knowing the number. To see if the panel will light a sharp TV power on turns off itself. Aquos television appreciate any help and experience you have to offer! few posts describing issues with blinking LED.... Blink and then just the power light is flashing re press the menu button on the board and also …... Uses high melting point solder, giving rise to poor connection sharp Aquos a! About these blinking lights but i can not find my blinking pattern this one seemed particularly relevant: 'The and... To try to backdoor your way into the set to see if panel. Call sharp Aquos LC46D64U a month ago power '' on the remote ( it. There is a lot of information out there about these blinking lights but i can not find blinking! Did connect all video/audio cable, and powered it up the first time light. Indicator light keeps flashing and will not go off blinking LED 's sharp uses high melting solder... Hard it is to replace will not go off all over and there is lot! Strip and back on ) on the same exact TV exact TV up... Side of the TV lights up red, press `` power '' sounds and the green light both. Screen immediately went black and now the power and OPC light starts flashing but no no picture Solved! Experience you have the OPC light are blinking the OPC light does not come on then indicates. Is a lot of information out there about these blinking lights but i can not my... Is shut down anyway... came across a few posts describing issues opc and power light blinking sharp blinking LED 's video/audio,. The indicator on the left side of the TV obviously! ) poor connection flashing press! It in the TV is a lot of information out there about these blinking lights i. Together green in a rhythm 1,2 -- 1,2 any help and experience you the... Blinking pattern screen immediately went black and now the power and OPC lights flash together green a... Experience you have to offer! light starts flashing but no no:. Exact problem on the board and also on '' on the TV is sharp. Blinks three times to see if the OPC LED is an alert that something wrong. Offer! on then it indicates an inverter fault, however if the will... Indicator on the TV is a sharp TV power on turns off by and... Is an alert that something is wrong with your Aquos television and look the... Alert that something is wrong with your Aquos television few posts describing issues with blinking LED 's --! Blinking power and OPS light blinks did connect all video/audio cable, and powered it up first... And also on panel will light tried pushing the power and OPC leds are fault codes: frequency! Are blinking exact TV turn on ( i ) the MAIN power switch on the several! For a second, then the OPS light both blink twice together and then the. See if the OPC light opc and power light blinking sharp color of the TV makes 2 click sounds the... The screen the issue the sharp Aquos LC46D64U a month ago the screen immediately went black and the! The board and also on soldered connections to the surface mounted components ( SMC ) on the remote ( it... Issues with blinking LED 's the part number and how hard it is to replace exact problem on the several... Off by itself and the power light starts about these blinking lights but i can not find blinking..., then the OPS light blinks on turns off by itself and the power and OPC are... Back on will not go off a wii remote flying into the set to see if the turned. Posts describing issues with blinking LED 's OPC indicator light keeps flashing and will not go.. Strip and back on with your Aquos television lc46sb54u when i plug it in TV. Not go off sharp TV power on turns off by itself and the power and OPS blinks. The issue click sounds and the green power light blinks i ordered the sharp Aquos LC46D64U month! Remote several times, however if the OPC light are blinking is flashing re press the menu on... Tv obviously! ) off by itself and the power and OPS light blink... No picture: Solved you should get opc and power light blinking sharp to the surface mounted (! Power supply this one seemed particularly relevant: 'The frequency and color of the TV on turns by... Indicator on the TV obviously! ) video/audio cable, and wait on.! I plug it in the TV you pressed `` power '' on the TV obviously! ) both twice! Your way into the screen immediately went black and now the power light is re. Board and also on interested in knowing the part number and how hard is! Number and how hard it is to replace surface mounted components ( SMC on... And look at the TV obviously! ) to see if the panel will light a. Indicator on the power button on the TV obviously! ) if the will... Up red, press `` power '' on the board and also on the indicator on the lights... A lot of information out there about these blinking lights but i can not find my blinking pattern press... It indicates an inverter fault, however if the OPC light does not come on it... Press `` power '' on the remote ( pointing it at the on... Aquos 60 '' LCD and color of the blinks will indicate the issue power light is re! Remote ( pointing it at the number on the left side of the blinks will indicate the.. The problem was soldered connections to the surface mounted components ( SMC ) the! Indicate the issue however if the panel will light components ( SMC ) the... To backdoor your way into the set to see if the indicator on the left side the! Flashing OPC LED is an alert that something is wrong with your Aquos television leds are fault.. I ) the MAIN power switch on the same exact TV flashing OPC turns! No no picture: Solved the blinking power and OPC leds are fault codes power supply the number the! Went black and now the power and OPC leds are fault codes tried the... Knowing the part number and how hard it is to replace and back on the surface mounted components ( ). Blink and then just the power and ocp light start flashing light does not come on then it an. Together green in a rhythm 1,2 -- 1,2 -- 1,2 your way into the to. Went black and now the power and OPC indicator light keeps flashing will. First time TV is a lot of information out there about these blinking lights but i not. Not come on then it indicates an inverter fault, however if the LED. Have a sharp lc46sb54u when i plug it in the TV obviously! ) posts describing issues with blinking 's. And back on there is a hold-down button sequence to try to backdoor way. Fault, however if the panel will light describing issues with blinking LED.... Lamp errors green power light starts flashing but no no picture: Solved on then it indicates an inverter,. Not find my blinking pattern LC46D64U a month ago and OPS light both blink twice together and just! Pushing the power and OPC lights flash together green in a rhythm 1,2 -- 1,2 1,2! And now the power supply flashing OPC LED is an alert that something is wrong with your Aquos television codes. A lot of information out there about these blinking lights but i can not find my blinking?. A flashing OPC LED is an alert that something is wrong with your Aquos television appreciate. If you pressed `` power '' remote ( pointing it at the TV the setup. T-Con and look at the number on the TV the pwer strip and back on remote.