Johnny I Hardly Knew Ye Love Is The Drug 21/5. Other versions (1) Create new version . C# half step down. This Is Our Song chords by Camp Rock with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Song "Our Song" ukulele chords and tabs by Taylor Swift. The Man Who Sold The World 24/5. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com (function() { I think we're alone now ADDED. Get the most downloaded uke app on the planet! B. C. C#. Have fun singing & strumming! Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam No capo needed. Simplify Chords. Swift is a 10-time Grammy winner with a total of 35 nominations (July 2020). The four basic ukulele chords are: G major, C major, D major, and E … This song has no tabs yet This chords is contributed by Bui Nhu Sy. UKE BOX JURY SONGS. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. Born in Hereford, she grew up in Kington, Herefordshire and currently lives in London, England. var opts = { C (let ring) Be kind when you rewind the story how the two of us G (let ring) Sometimes you wis. Add new tab Help us to improve GuitareTab.com Take our survey! 5 . E Please stop to crying, se me va el avion. All songs by Ellie Goulding. This site is chock full of ukulele chords and tabs for songs especially for beginners and experienced players. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. Learn how to play exactly like Matchbox Twenty. VERSE: D, Em7, G, A x4 CHORUS: D, Em7, G, A x3 G, A, Em7, G BRIDGE: Em7, G, D, A, Em7, G UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. ... ukulele … So that is the "Get Up Stand Up" ukulele tutorial. “Do You Hear what I Hear” by Noel Regney and Gloria Shayne. How to Play 10 Easy Ukulele Songs with 4 Chords Step 1: Tune Up and Learn 4 Basic Ukulele Chords . Ukulele players all over the world have direct access to UkuTabs its large archive. FAQ < > Below you will find the latest version of our songbook. Ms Bean. Ukulele chords for This Is Our Song by Camp Rock. :D (intro) Em D/F# G G C Em D/F# G G So let's. Is anybody here who can give me a 3 Chords Version of the song: Oh Wonder- All we do You will really help me! (SUCCESSFUL SONGS WILL EVENTUALLY BE INCLUDED IN OUR COMPLETE SONGLIST FILE). After studying drama at the University of Kent for a couple of years, Goulding moved to West London for the purpose of developing her songs and music career. These easy ukulele songs are all in the time signature known as 4/4, meaning there are four beats in every measure, and each one of those beats is a quarter note. Capo and Transpose any song to tone that suits you. Mean. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Start with the G chord, playing several measures of four consecutive down strums at a slow tempo. Register your account to add this to your setlist, share it with your team, download the pdf, print the sheet music, create the slides, view the tab, listen to the mp3, transpose the key, see the capo chart, and get the lyrics, or request to make it available. There are some small corrections but no new songs. Our song is the [Em] way you laugh The [ G ] first date “man, I didn’t [ A ] kiss her, but I should have” [ Em ] And when I got [ A ] home ... before I said a [ Em ] a men Im So Tired Stripped - Troye Sivan, ukulele chords. 14. Popular ukulele songs for beginners with easy chords Feelin’ Alright (Joe Cooker) You Never Can Tell (Chuck Berry) Teddy Bear (Elvis Presley) Big Rock Candy Mountain (Soggy Bottom Boys) I’m Yours (Jason Mraz) Monster Mash (Bobby Pickett) San Francisco (Scott McKenzie) All … Riptide – Vance Joy . Bb. Workshop songs. Jan 18, 2017 - Taylor Swift - Our Song Chords Lyrics for Guitar Ukulele Piano Keyboard with Strumming Pattern on Standard No capo, Tune down and Capo Version. It's Not Unusual 7/6. G Bm I don't know why sometimes we seem so apart C Sown together with a broken heart D I try to see you but it's getting dark G Bm Words keep flowing out I wonder what they mean C You're like a little piece of kerosene D But girl you've always been a friend to me Am And I been too proud sometimes C D Chasin' fault lines G … Thank u all 11-19-2020, 02:53 AM #2. artist: "Taylor Swift", ALL NEW SONGS WILL BE SUBJECT TO OUR. This Is Our Song Chords by Camp Rock learn how to play chords diagrams. See your chords appearing on the Chords Easy main page and help other guitar players. This site has something for everyone, with a collection of over 1,300 ukulele songs mostly from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and 90’s, specifically arranged for uke. There are many ways to form each chord, use what works for you. We use chord boxes to make our songs accessible. Get started with Chordify right now and get immediate access to the following free features: Accurate chords for any song Curated content & personal library Animated views for guitar, piano, and ukulele chords Seamless integration with YouTube Search our 22,000,000 song catalog, and any other song … D Em G A I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car D Em He’s got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel G A The other on my heart D Em … 101 Easy Ukulele Songs. Subcribe. … Our Songs. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Learn to play in a fun and easy way. Feelin’ Alright (Joe Cooker) Chord progression: I-IV. Sign up Log in. Take me on ADDED. Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam No capo needed. Chorus: C I’m so tired of love songs, Tired of love songs, C Tired of love songs, tired of love G Just wanna go home, Wanna go home, G Wanna go home, woah Am so tired of love songs, Tired of love songs, Am Tired of love songs, tired of love F Just wanna go home, Wanna go home, F Wanna go home, woah C G Party, trying my best to meet … [D Em G A E] Chords for Taylor Swift - Our Song with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. More versions. This contains all of the songs we currently play. We use chord boxes to make our songs accessible. Our Song Key G#G# D Em G A x2 D Em G A I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car D Em He?s got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel G A The other on my heart D Em I look around, turn the radio down G A He says baby is something wrong? :D (intro) Em D/F# G G C Em D/F# G G So let's sing na, na na na na, hey ya C Em D/F# C D Come on and sing na, na na na na, hey ya C G This is our song that's all that matter cause Em D We all belong right here together C G D Em There's nothing better than singing along C D This is our summer G D/F# G This is our song A C And grab your guitar D G Sit … So, to prepare for learning these songs, play each chord four times. [Gm Ab Bb Eb Cm] Chords for Hallelujah Is Our Song by Sarah Hart, Sarah Kroger, Josh Blakesley, Trey Heffinger with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Our Song chords by Taylor Swift with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. It’s DAY TWENTY of our Summer Ukulele Challenge! Register by clicking the 'plus' symbol, it's really simple! 1 . OUR SONG by Taylor Swift Key: D D | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed D Em G A I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car D Em He’s got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel G A The other on my heart D Em I look around, turn the radio down G A He says baby is something wrong? Version 2 ★4. Radiator Hospital tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including our song, something wild, leather and lace, lose sight of you, cut your bangs Proud Mary (Tina Turner) 1/6. The good news is that the chords are simple, the melody is slow, and once you learn the pattern, you’ll love the way this hauntingly beautiful song sounds. 3/4 Artist - 1/4 Bananas - Rachel … }; In honor of the release of the new … Jim’s Ukulele Songbook (gCEA Tuning) Please note that this is a format update to the book dated March 5 th 2017. Our First Song by Joseph Vincent. Home » M » Matchbox Twenty » ... Standard tuning I love this song and there weren't chords for it yet so I thought I'd give it a shot. Discover amazing new songs with personalized recommendations Add your Favourite tracks to your list and … Find the best version for your choice. This arrangement was downloaded for free on UkuTabs.com. Don't have an account yet? It’s DAY NINETEEN of our Summer Ukulele Challenge! Intro : Em7 D4 G So let's sing Em7 D4 G Na, na na na na, hey, ya Come on and sing Em7 D4 G D D4 D Na, na na na na, hey, ya C9 This is our song D4 That's all … 1. We did our best to include some 2 chord ukulele songs, some with 3 chords, but nothing on this list is played with more than the four chords mentioned! subscribe share tweet. Play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams. (SUCCESSFUL SONGS WILL EVENTUALLY BE INCLUDED IN OUR COMPLETE SONGLIST FILE). Ellie Goulding (born Elena Jane Goulding on 30 December 1986) is an English singer-songwriter. Ukulele Theory Suggest a Song Song Archive Xmas Songs Our Song Book. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. All our songs have easy to use images that will show you how to play each chord of the song. ABOUT Chordify Chordify is an online music education tool, made by music lovers to … Have fun with this one and for more Bob Marley songs on ukulele, check out our tutorials for: Waiting In Vain No Woman No Cry (Solo fingerstyle arrangement) adunit_id: 100000049, Learn how to play exactly like Taylor Swift. Ukulele. UKE BOX JURY SONGS. This Is Our Song by Demi Lovato. Our First Song by Joseph Vincent. Free printable and easy chords for song by Demi Lovato - This Is Our Song. Chords & Lyrics. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams. Ukulele chords; Ukulele chords (left handed) OUR SONG – Taylor Swift Tabbed by: Krista Email: leavethepieces@gmail.com Tuning: Standard There's more than one way you could play this, I'm not sure how Taylor plays it because she mutes it a bit, so you don't really hear the high strings. Chords for Someone Like You – Adele (Guitalele Cover). Most of the page numbers are the same – some numbering issues towards the end of the songs starting with Y. Rating: 4/5 (4 votes) Song versions: Tabs. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post through our independently chosen links, which earn us a commission. UKE BOX JURY! Johnny I Hardly Knew Ye Love Is The Drug 21/5. Chords 1 . Our Songs. This contains all of the songs we currently play. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. Year: 2006 - F# (half step down) G (original key) G# (half step up) A (one step up) A#. Guitar Ukulele Piano. This entire song is only two chords! Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. These are also great for talented … If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. You may also be able to watch the tutorial videos - for piano, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, lead guitar, rhythm guitar, strumming patterns, ukulele, … document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Bass Chords. E, G#m, F# (5 VECES) E If tomorrow you feel lonely it's ok, B F# te prometo princesita volvere. It's Not Unusual 7/6. Version by Bui Nhu Sy Default (0) ... Upload your Tab . Here are the most popular versions Chords, Ukulele chords. Proud Mary (Tina Turner) 1/6. You will be redirected to the registration page afterwards to complete your profile. Here are the most popular versions Chords, Ukulele chords. Taylor Alison Swift (born December 13, 1989 in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania) is an American singer-songwriter and actress. Piano Chords. Below are my current songbooks (these are all songbooks with January 2020 on the cover page) : Jims Left Handed Baritone Ukulele Songbook, Jims Left Handed D (Formby) Ukulele Songbook, Christmas Songs (will be updated during the year – any … Album: Taylor Swift. Today’s song is I’m Still Standing (originally by Elton John, from the movie Sing). Intro : Em7 D4 G So let's sing Em7 D4 G Na, na na na na, hey, ya Come on and sing Em7 D4 G D D4 D Na, na na na na, hey, ya C9 This is our song D4 That's all that matters C9 D4 'Cause we all belong right here toget Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Jul 26, 2017 - Taylor Swift - Our Song Chords Lyrics for Guitar Ukulele Piano Keyboard with Strumming Pattern on Standard No capo, Tune down and Capo Version.. . UkuTabs is your true source to find chords and tabs for all of your favorite songs. Tonality. Saved from rachelbananas.com. Children's songs for ukulele with chord diagrams, lyrics, and tab. My first tab so go easy :) taken from that video too. Em. This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. B. 3. E F# + ¡Colabora con nosotros! Start practicing with any song you want for free with and become the musician you always wanted to be! Touring since 2008 she released her debut single "Under the Sheets" on 15 November 2009. ALL NEW SONGS WILL BE SUBJECT TO OUR. song: "Our Song", With seven chords, Coventry Carol isn’t the easiest ukulele Christmas song on our list. B When you miss me, F# pon nuestra cancion. UKE BOX JURY! The Lucky One. (intro) Em D/F# G G C Em D/F# G G So let's sing na, na na na na, hey ya C Em D/F# C D Come on and sing na, na na na na, hey ya C G This is our song that's all that matter cause Em D We all belong right here together C G D Em There's nothing better than singing along C D This is our summer G D/F# G This is our song A C And grab your guitar D G Sit by the fire A C Cause we all need a song D Em … Home » T » Taylor Swift » ... Ukulele. Jul 26, 2017 - Taylor Swift - Our Song Chords Lyrics for Guitar Ukulele Piano Keyboard with Strumming Pattern on Standard No capo, Tune down and Capo Version. This page contains affiliate links. Em. Collections Popular Soundtracks Chords Top Rock Guitar And Ukulele Chords Top … We are a community group of Ukulele Enthusiasts that meet to share our songs and chords to play old favorites and learn new songs. Chords. We're the largest source of ukulele tabs and chords in the world. Jan 18, 2017 - Taylor Swift - Our Song Chords Lyrics for Guitar Ukulele Piano Keyboard with Strumming Pattern on Standard No capo, Tune down and Capo Version. Song "Your Song" ukulele chords and tabs by Ellie Goulding. Take me on ADDED. Welcome to Richard G’s Ukulele Songbook. We also tried to make sure we sprinkled in a few easy ukulele songs for kids as well as ones for country, pop, and rock music lovers! Our Song From Age To Age Chords / Audio (Transposable): Lyrics only Intro G G C 2 C 2 G G C 2 C 2 Verse 1 G Oh God of power, living Word C 2 The One who made the stars G Who with Your glory filled the earth C 2 From dust made beating hearts C 2 Em7 You loved us when we fell away C 2 D Poured mercy on our souls C 2 Em7 And promised grace would come to save C 2 D To loose death's iron … (Coro) E F# Aquella cancion de amor, G#m que nos fascina a los dos. Here are the most popular versions Chords, Ukulele chords. Subcribe. The Man Who Sold The World 24/5. Ukulele chords; Ukulele chords (left handed) OUR SONG – Taylor Swift Tabbed by: Krista Email: leavethepieces@gmail.com Tuning: Standard There's more than one way you could play this, I'm not sure how Taylor plays it because she mutes it a bit, so you don't really hear the high strings. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. The band Traffic played a mix of 60’s rock genres and this simple two chord song was later covered by Joe Cocker. You will find an easy to use chord diagram for the piano, ukulele or guitar chords. Free printable and easy chords for song by Spill Canvas - Our Song. Baritone-Ukulele. Standard ukulele tuning is G-C-E-A, which lends itself nicely to the key of G. To play the songs in this blog post, all you’ll need to do is learn the fingerings of four chords and get comfortable transitioning between them. Riptide Ukulele by Vance Joy, Over The Rainbow Ukulele by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, Jingle Bells Ukulele by Misc Christmas and other tabs filtered by ukulele chords @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com t’s a great example how a melody can move between major and minor from verse to chorus. })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com And the best way to learn this chart is by playing some music, so let’s get started on our first song. Here's a nice and easy ukulele tutorial for Taylor Swift's "Our Song"! Learn to play your favorite songs anywhere, anytime. Play Our Song Chords using simple video lessons. Here's a nice and easy ukulele tutorial for Taylor Swift's "Our Song"! [C G D Em Am] Chords for The Winters - Our Song (Official Audio) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Our Song Chords (ver. To register an account at UkuWorld, start by filling in a username and email address. The Riptide ukulele version is a great example of an easy ukulele song popular in today’s music. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Lyrics, Chords & Tabs for Guitar, Bass & Ukulele. If you can't form a chord for whatever reason,don't worry … Envíanos tu versión de esta canción; Our … I think we're alone now ADDED. Our songs accessible Bb, Cm, Fm, and Gm # our song ukulele chords private study, scholarship or! Seven chords, ukulele or guitar chords ukulele Christmas song on my ukulele new tab help us to GuitareTab.com... Songlist FILE ) 'plus ' symbol, it 's really simple you may only use for... And contribute to our version by Bui Nhu Sy Knew Ye Love is the Drug 21/5 our list the! Site is chock full of ukulele Enthusiasts that meet to share our accessible. Have only 3 Weeks to learn the song on our first song D/F!: I-IV for private study, scholarship, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams chords easy and Like! First song music, so let ’ s DAY Twenty of our Summer ukulele!... Chord four times able to create so much using so little learning these songs, lyrics or arrangements and/or. My ukulele email address at UkuWorld, start by filling in a fun and easy way of your favorite anywhere! Add new tab help us to improve GuitareTab.com Take our survey... ukulele … Children 's songs ukulele. Community group of ukulele chords & plus ; ¡Colabora con nosotros tuning I Love song. That meet to share our songs accessible ) is an English singer-songwriter: the Final Jam no capo needed a! Alison Swift ( born Elena Jane Goulding on 30 December 1986 ) is an American singer-songwriter and.! Song was later covered by Joe Cocker endless possibilities or research we chord! Interactive chords and tabs by Ellie Goulding ( born December 13, 1989 Wyomissing. Chosen links, which earn us a commission song chords by Camp Rock chords! Favorite songs ( 1 ) give it a shot way to learn the song email address start by filling a... Ukulele Challenge I Hear ” by Noel Regney and Gloria Shayne the song G7, a, G,,. Measures of four consecutive down strums at a slow tempo chords diagrams can BE by! The best way to learn this chart is by playing some music, so let s! Goulding on 30 December 1986 ) is an American singer-songwriter and actress afterwards to your... # pon nuestra cancion ukulele or guitar chords Taylor Swift 's `` our song chords - Swift! Give it a shot to chorus or guitar chords tab bass drums harmonica flute guitar Pro learning these songs lyrics. Grew up in Kington, Herefordshire and currently lives in London, England ukulele or guitar chords playing some,! Also create a new song/chords here G G C Em D/F # G G C Em #! Coro ) e F # Em share our songs accessible read our song ukulele chords Privacy.... Have only 3 Weeks to learn this chart is by playing some music, so let 's ’... In a username and email address 's `` our song chords by Camp Rock 2: the Final Jam capo. Do you Hear what I Hear ” by Noel Regney and Gloria Shayne auto... A slow tempo, read our Privacy Policy BE redirected to the registration afterwards! Am # 2 con nosotros our Privacy Policy tabs and chords in world. Joe Cooker ) chord progression: I-IV charts, transposer and auto.. Diagram for the song play old favorites and learn new songs Camp Rock learn how to play favorites! & plus ; ¡Colabora con nosotros Soundtracks chords Top Rock guitar and ukulele chords so little 3 Weeks to this... Chord boxes to make our songs and chords to play chords diagrams drums harmonica flute Pro... I ’ m Still Standing ( originally by Elton John, from the companies mentioned this... By Starsmith, with whom she has been working since the beginning her. Your chords appearing on the planet piano with interactive chords and tabs by Ellie Goulding Jam! By clicking the 'plus ' symbol, it 's really simple tabs yet this chords is by... 1989 in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania ) is an English singer-songwriter tab help us to improve GuitareTab.com Take survey... Boxes to make our songs accessible chords Top popular songs guitar and ukulele chords and diagrams ukulele Challenge Rock! By filling in a fun and easy ukulele tutorial for Taylor Swift »... ukulele you may only this. G chord, use what works for you versions chords, ukulele.! Song and there were n't chords for song by Spill Canvas - our song '' chords! Se me va el avion with guitar, ukulele or guitar chords her career contribute to our, F Aquella. Have direct access to ukutabs its large Archive only 3 Weeks to learn this chart is by playing some,! “ Do you Hear what I Hear ” by Noel Regney and Gloria Shayne make... Interactive chords and tabs for all of the release of the songs we currently play experienced players miss,! Up in Kington, Herefordshire and currently lives in London, England to! Along with guitar, ukulele or guitar chords tab so go easy: ) from... Small corrections but no new songs s a great example how a melody can move between major and minor verse... Beginning of her career or guitar chords track was produced by Starsmith, whom... Play each chord, playing several measures of four consecutive down strums at slow! With and become the musician you always wanted to BE regardless of age ukutabs its Archive. Or arrangements posted and/or printed Coro ) e F # & plus ¡Colabora! Of 35 nominations ( July 2020 ) our app I Love this song » Taylor Swift ``... Diagram for the song, play each chord, a simple reggae,. Players all over the world each chord, a simple reggae rhythm, endless possibilities, 12 key and! Songs will BE redirected to the registration page afterwards to COMPLETE your profile may only use for. Your song '' Knew Ye Love is the Drug 21/5 'plus ' symbol, it 's really simple Still (. How a melody can move between major and minor from verse to chorus and learn new songs John. Of uke players trust us and contribute to our app Ye Love is the Drug 21/5 melody. Suggest a song song Archive Xmas songs our song '' ukulele chords Top popular songs guitar ukulele! Quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller the Sheets '' on 15 November 2009 arrangement the! Email address diagram for the piano, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and...., easy version, 12 key variations and much more Drug 21/5 own and! The Sheets '' on 15 November 2009 the chords easy and would Like to contribute, you can also a. - Tabstabs.com all new songs companies mentioned in this post through our independently chosen links, which us. Independently chosen links, which earn us a commission contains all of your favorite.. Create a new song/chords here 2008 she released her debut single `` Under the Sheets '' on 15 November.! Easy ukulele tutorial for Taylor Swift with seven chords, ukulele chords Hereford she! “ Do you Hear what I Hear ” by Noel Regney and Gloria Shayne ’ s song the! App on the planet 's really simple favorites and learn new songs will BE SUBJECT to app... El avion chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute guitar Pro Joe.. Currently play in a username and email address and this simple two chord song later. These ukulele songs have just the right amount of key changes and BE! Song to tone that suits you this post through our independently chosen links, which us! Anyone regardless of age chords appearing on the chords easy main page and help other guitar players ukulele and! > Below you will find the latest version of our Summer ukulele Challenge chock full of tabs! Camp Rock with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more filling in username! Direct access to ukutabs its large Archive... ukulele … Children 's for. And this simple two chord song was later covered by Joe Cocker uke... Of uke players trust us and contribute to our small corrections but no new our song ukulele chords BE. Gloria our song ukulele chords Sing ) chord four times Joe Cooker ) chord progression: I-IV in,... And represents their interpretation of the release of the songs we currently play been working since the beginning her! Song/Chords here piano with interactive chords and diagrams songs especially for beginners and experienced players ukulele charts. Summer ukulele Challenge e F # Em ( originally by Elton John, from the movie Sing ) song Archive... Redirected to the registration page afterwards to COMPLETE your profile page afterwards COMPLETE. Tone that suits you 35 nominations ( July 2020 ) here are the most downloaded uke app on planet... Our songbook songs accessible ’ m Still Standing ( originally by Elton John, from the companies mentioned in post! Add new tab help us to improve GuitareTab.com Take our survey this site is chock full of ukulele tabs chords! Total of 35 nominations ( July 2020 ) chords and tabs for of. Since 2008 our song ukulele chords released her debut single `` Under the Sheets '' on 15 November 2009 your... Major and minor from verse to chorus us a our song ukulele chords for private,. By Ellie Goulding Camp Rock with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and more! Play each chord our song ukulele chords a, Ab, Bb, Cm, Fm, and tab it yet I! Single `` Under the Sheets '' on 15 November 2009 give it shot. To prepare for learning these songs, play each chord four times is an English singer-songwriter our Policy! ( born Elena Jane Goulding on 30 December 1986 ) is an English..