Category Daily Dish Recipes Sauces & Dressings. FREE EMAIL SERIES My fav tips to make you a better cook...right now! Better yet, with an Instant Pot, I could be lazy about making hot sauce. The flavors are incredible! Sweet and spicy perfection. 1 pound habanero chiles 1 cup chopped pineapple 2 tablespoons salt 3 cloves fresh garlic 1 1/2 cup white distilled vinegar Instructions . My grilling nerdery comes out whenever I order "barbecue wings" and get fried chicken tossed in barbecue sauce. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly, or until fragrant. The better the fruit, the better the jam will be. https://www.chowhound.com/food-news/187167/fruit-based-hot-sauce-recipes Peach-Habanero Barbecue Sauce By Sue Lau | Palatable Pastime. I'm here to help you make mealtime memorable, and life a little spicy! Ingredients 1 dozen Chicken wings (salt & pepper to taste) 1 Cup KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Sweet Pineapple BBQ Sauce 1 (6 ounce) can Dole Pineapple Juice 1/4 Cup KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Sweet Pineapple BBQ Sauce 1/2 Habanero pepper, chopped Serve with your choice of Dipping Sauces and remaining barbecue sauce mixture. Your email will not be published or shared. Trimming Wings: If your wings did not come pre-trimmed, find the joint between the drummette portion and the wing. Sweet and spicy homemade barbecue sauce with peaches and habanero peppers is easy to make from scratch to brush on grilled foods or use as a dipping sauce. Habanero Peach BBQ Sauce. 10 Printer-Friendly Version. Mix the 2 teaspoons salt, smoked paprika, and garlic powder together in a small bowl. I absolutely LOVE these wings!! Turn the wings every 5 minutes until the skin is golden brown and starting to turn crisp, about 20 to 25 minutes. Love the kick to these! Bring heat up to high, add peaches, honey, habanero hot sauce and garlic. While trying out a recipe for a hot sauce (Garry's Habanero Hot Sauce). Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Peach mango habanero wing sauce recipe recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. We’ve included oven-baked wings instructions in the recipe below! I took mine out and the end result was not very spicy at all. Domino’s Mango Habanero Sauce (Copycat) has all the spicy, sweet flavor you love made anytime you crave it! ... pepper, white vinegar, habaneros, garlic, coco, salt, water, oregano. Brush sauce over the top of the wings and return to the oven for 5 minutes. Never fear, it is time to make this simple habanero hot sauce recipe and put them to use. Then trim the tip of the wing off at the second joint. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grill another 3-5 minutes. https://www.food.com/recipe/buffalo-wild-wings-mango-habanero-sauce-429679 Great for wings, tenders, or as a dipping sauce! If you want to make your hot sauce even hotter, you can add a habanero or two. Love anything sweet and spicy! Then brush all remaining glaze over the wings. Feb 11, 2018 - Peach-and-mango wing sauce receives an extra kick from habanero peppers added to the mix for a sweet and spicy flavor for chicken wings. We loved this one. This homemade hot sauce uses lacto-fermentation to add layers of complex flavor. Delightful theme by Restored 316. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake the ingredients for … Once the grill is hot, place the wings on the grill and cook for 7-9 minutes per side. Peach-Habanero Barbecue Sauce The Washington Post canola oil, kosher salt, peaches, ground cinnamon, freshly ground black pepper and 8 more Fiery Mango-Habanero Salsa Flipped-Out Food Bake in oven for 30 to 45 mins (until inside of chicken is 165 degrees). The cardamon flavor does mellow out over a few weeks and the limes start to build and stand out over time. Learn how to cook great Habanero peach cake . Jul 29, 2020 - Peach-and-mango wing sauce receives an extra kick from habanero peppers added to the mix for a sweet and spicy flavor for chicken wings. https://www.chilipeppermadness.com/recipes/mango-habanero-chicken-wings Bone Suckin’ Wing Sauce, Garlic & Honey , 12.25 oz. It is important to use the best quality and freshest ingredients when making jam. Flip the wings. Yet, I love the smoky essence the grill provides. Add ketchup, peaches, and preserves. This 5-ingredient spicy grilled wings recipe is super easy to make and packed with spicy-sweet flavor! By commenting I offer my full consent to the privacy policy of A Spicy Perspective. This sauce is fantastic with pork. It’s thick, rich, fruity, sweet, and has a subtle kick of heat. Jul 30, 2019 - Peach-and-mango wing sauce receives an extra kick from habanero peppers added to the mix for a sweet and spicy flavor for chicken wings. Habanero Peach Grilled Chicken Wings: This 5-ingredient spicy grilled wings recipe is super easy to make and packed with spicy-sweet flavor! It is really because I love using those in Caribbean style recipes. As as spicy food lover, I already know you love a good hot sauce. Your email address will not be published. Good appetite! ; Cauliflower Bites: Make an amazing vegetarian appetizer by tossing some Crispy Roasted Cauliflower in Mango Habanero Sauce. I double the sauce so I have some dippage post oven lol Thank you for these amazing flavors!! All Rights Reserved. This particular 5-Ingredient Habanero Peach Grilled Chicken Wings Recipe is a knock-out because it’s so easy to prepare, and the spicy-sweet flavor combination makes the wings … 95 ($25.95/Count) Add … Fermented Peach Hot Sauce is spicy with a delicate peachy sweetness. Meanwhile, in a small sauce pan over low heat melt the peach habanero jelly, soy sauce and sriracha together and warm until it begins to bubble. Recipe by Chef #1324834. Get one of our Habanero peach cake recipe and prepare delicious and … xo. With just 6 ingredients , this habanero hot sauce is super simple, yet highly delicious (and spicy). Peach Habanero Hot sauce is an easy summer recipe that is great for using fresh peaches. and gluten-free! Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute. Place... Preheat the grill to medium heat, about 350-375 degrees F. Salt and pepper the chicken wings liberally on all sides. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes more or until chicken is tender and no longer pink. To begin, preheat the oven to 200If you like baked wings (the healthy option), preheat the oven to 220°C/400°F. Next time I make it, I’m considering using two habanero’s instead of one.-I could have added another pound of wings to the recipe and still had sauce left over. Grilled Habanero Barbecue Wings Recipe. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Peach-mango-habanero wing sauce recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. If the chicken wings you buy are. Make the glaze as directed above. Spicy Garlic Hot Wing Sauce Eating You Alive. No matter how you answered, it’s been too long. Get one of our Peach mango habanero wing sauce recipe recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. I applied sauce to both sides twice but your results may vary. the sauce can be made days or weeks in advance, with the flavour improving over time. They're baked (not fried!) Use this Habanero Peach Barbecue Sauce on pork, chicken, or seafood. You can also make a baked chicken wings version. There are so many wonderful artisan brands out on the market, and I love so many of them, but I also LOVE making my own hot sauce at home. As as spicy food lover, I already know you love a good hot sauce. Also, when i salt & peppered the wings I added a pinch of red pepper flakes too. Amazing dinner recipe for the whole family. Time for hot sauce, my friends! It's thick, rich, fruity, sweet, and has a kick of heat from fresh peppers. https://www.chilipeppermadness.com/recipes/mango-habanero-chicken-wings Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Yes, the sauce is that good! This recipe was initially brought to our attention from IG user scarletaurora89 who requested some fresh habaneros from the farm. « Jalapeño Summer Squash Quick Bread for #BreadBakers, Peanut Chicken Cutlets for #SundaySupper ». So I fiddled with the ingredients and combined with an old family recipe for BBQ sauce. Your email address will not be published. Remove wings from smoker, let rest for 5-10 minutes. My recipe of the day with #StoneFruits is for a peach habanero barbecue sauce, which is fruit based and does not use tomato at all. Apr 15, 2018 - Peach-and-mango wing sauce receives an extra kick from habanero peppers added to the mix for a sweet and spicy flavor for chicken wings. I love this grilled chicken wings recipe! HOW TO USE DOMINOS MANGO HABANERO SAUCE. It’s easy to make it hotter by using more peppers or including the seeds in the mix. Wish me luck!! Brush glaze over the top side of each wing and grill another 3-5 minutes. Put the wings on the grill in the indirect cooking zone. I couldn’t believe it either, a hot sauce with canned peaches as an ingredient. We’ve all experienced the let down of discovering your protein was on the grill just 1-2 minutes too long, yet now it’s dry. View top rated Honey habanero wing sauce recipes with ratings and reviews. Bake for 30 minutes. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Do not copy or publish A Spicy Perspective content without prior consent. For Peach Habanero Sauce: In blender/food processor place 1 Peach cut up into small pieces, Honey, 1/4 cup Olive oil and whole Habanero (depending on how spicy you … Ingredients. Serve warm. Sweet & Spicy Grilled Wings Recipe. Learn how to cook great Peach-mango-habanero wing sauce . This is a loose interpretation of the Peach Truck hot sauce recipe and is based on how we imagine the actual directions are. https://www.jamesbeard.org/recipes/honey-habanero-chicken-wings Required fields are marked *. habanero peppers or 1 scotch bonnet pepper, fresh orange juice (about 3 large oranges), fresh lime juice, divided (not from a bottle please! These easy-to-make wings make any celebration more festive! Discard the ends, keeping the two meaty sections of each wing. Absolutely delicious! In a standard blender jar, add the peach jam, dijon mustard, garlic, and habanero peppers. Copycat Recipes for sauces are the best because you get all the flavors of your favorite dips … Cook the wings with the lid closed and the grill at 400 to 500°F. We use peaches that are ripe, but not overly ripe as they will provide too much sugar to the ferment. Puree sauce in a blender (in 2 batches if needed. This particular 5-Ingredient Habanero Peach Grilled Chicken Wings Recipe is a knock-out because it’s so easy to prepare, and the spicy-sweet flavor combination makes the wings completely irresistible. How is Habanero Peach Barbecue Sauce? Buffalo Sauce Recipe (Wing Sauce) Nithi's Click n Cook garlic powder, onion powder, butter, pepper, hot sauce, salt and 1 more Tropical Coco Loco Wing Sauce mermaidsand mojitos This homemade hot sauce recipe combines Fresno peppers with red onion and a handful of ripe (but not too ripe) peaches to make for a savory lacto-fermented spiciness that isn't too searing (if you want it hotter, swap in habaneros for a portion of the peppers). Simple grilled chicken wings are one of the easiest and fool-proof things to throw on the grill. Canned peaches. Add Peach Habanero sauce over chicken (again depending on how spicy you want it) and Remaining Peach pieces. Last winter, I clipped the recipe for a holiday Peppery Peach Sauce from the pages of Better Homes and Gardens magazine. Habanero Pepper Sauce will light a fire that you’ll be loath to extinguish. I quickly realized that the result was going to be far too hot for my personal tastes. Place the peaches, onions, garlic and habaneros on a baking tray and drizzle with oil, tossing to coat them. vegan Worcestershire sauce… Be sure that your peaches are ripe, unblemished and delicious. To make our peach hot sauce, we use Fresno peppers, peaches, red onion, and a brine. A spicy habanero hot sauce recipe made with fiery roasted habanero peppers and plenty of garlic, ideal for spicing up your favorite foods. Published: January 26, 2011 Last Updated: August 30, 2018. I have grilled and glazed wings with many different spice rubs and sauces over the years. Turn wings and brush with the remaining sauce. Your email address will not be published. Bourbon Habanero Honey Chicken Wings are a sweet, spicy and boozy combo that is finger-licking good, right to the bone. With this recipe for Mango Habanero Chicken Wings , I needed a little guidance to get me to where I was trying to go. Carefully brush wings with half of the sauce. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Habanero peach cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. For the full Peach Truck cookbook, click here. I used 2 habaneros WITH the seeds. Peach-Habanero Barbecue Sauce The Washington Post canola oil, kosher salt, peaches, ground cinnamon, freshly ground black pepper and 8 more Fiery Mango-Habanero Salsa Flipped-Out Food The fact that the meat is on the bone, and the skin is covering the meat, gives you a bit of a grace period. For this recipe Fresno peppers are the perfect complement to the peaches and are not too spicy. You can make these habanero peach chicken wings in the oven! This is a loose interpretation of the Peach Truck hot sauce recipe and is based on how we imagine the actual directions are. Salt and pepper the wings then spread them out on the baking sheet. To make this chicken wing recipe, you will need: You can make grilled chicken wings in the oven, and they will be just as delicious! Honey Garlic Chicken Wings. When frying oil has reached temperature, fry for 3-4 minutes until crispy. Bell pepper, onion and fresh ginger round out the flavor profile. The Best Mango Wing Sauce Recipes on Yummly | Jerk Wing Sauce, Buffalo Wing Sauce, Chicken Wing Sauce. Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking! It's best to use a … Simmer for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Joshua Bousel. https://www.tastingtable.com/.../best-mango-habanero-hot-sauce-recipe Domino’s Mango Habanero Sauce (Copycat) has all the spicy, sweet flavor you love made anytime you crave it! Ingredients 1 medium-size sweet onion finely chopped 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 garlic clove minced 1 tablespoon ginger paste 2 habanero peppers seeded and finely chopped* 1 1/2 cups ketchup 2 large peaches peeled and chopped 1/2 cup peach preserves 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar Making this recipe? Such a fun twist on classic wings! The mixture will initially foam constantly, then the foam will reduce as the jam is finishing it's … Twisted Hot Sauce Variety 3 Pack of 5 FL OZ Bottles - Cherry Habanero - Apple Serrano - Peach Carolina Reaper Pepper - Free Recipe E-book and Twisted Sister Guitar Pick (V) 3.9 out of 5 stars 18 $25.95 $ 25 . When was the last time you grilled chicken wings? Turn down heat to low, stirring gently and cook for about 3 minutes. Take the wings off the grill. Stir gently and cook for about 4 minutes. Some people prefer baked wings to grilled wings, because baking protects the meat even more, giving them an ultra juicy texture. At the time, this delicious sauce was shared as a great gift idea for the holidays – with the jar of sauce wrapped in a decorative ribbon alongside a vintage basting brush. Place the halved peaches (cut side up), bell peppers, habanero peppers, Vidalia onion, and garlic cloves on the lined baking sheet. Great for wings, tenders, or as a dipping sauce! This recipe will use up a good amount of habaneros from the … Here’s a Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe for the readers out there with a sweet tooth. Puree until very smooth. Peach-mango-habanero wing sauce recipe. ©2010 — 2020 A Spicy Perspective. The other components add depth to the delicious… Saute a roughly chopped onion and 2 whole, peeled garlic cloves in a dollop of oil. September 2, 2015. by dishing. I'm not saying that can't be good, but if I'm ordering barbecue wings, I want all the greatness of smoky chicken with layers of sauce … Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour or over night. LOL I did tweak it a bit as we like the heat. black pepper, thyme, balsamic vinegar, sour cream, Parmesan cheese and 6 more . Habanero peppers are super hot. Flip and brush the other side with the sauce and bake for 5 more minutes. All images, recipes, and original text content are copyright protected. Roasted Habanero Pineapple Hot Sauce. Brush with remaining sauce and serve. Be careful not to fill a blender full with hot liquids when blending or it may expand out the top of the blender). This recipe was initially brought to our attention from IG user scarletaurora89 who requested some fresh habaneros from the farm. Grill the wings. I’ll let ya know how i do!! Apr 26, 2018 - Peach-and-mango wing sauce receives an extra kick from habanero peppers added to the mix for a sweet and spicy flavor for chicken wings. Remove from oil and place on a rack or a paper towel lined baking sheet. Get a taste of these sweet and spicy mango habanero chicken wings! NEW! https://www.chowhound.com/food-news/187167/fruit-based-hot-sauce-recipes Copycat Recipes for sauces are the best because you get all the flavors of your favorite dips and sauces but you can customize them for other dishes. Because the cooking time is a bit longer than steaks, pork chops, or boneless chicken breasts, it’s harder to overcook them. A spicy habanero hot sauce recipe made with fiery roasted habanero peppers and plenty of garlic, ideal for spicing up your favorite foods. We imagine the actual directions are or two return to the peaches are... Minutes more or until chicken is tender and no longer pink different spice rubs and sauces over top. 95 ( $ 25.95/Count ) how to use DOMINOS Mango habanero sauce to turn,. Recipe is super easy to make our Peach Mango habanero sauce over the years boil then reduce to. I applied sauce to both sides twice but your results may vary about 5 minutes the Peach cookbook... More minutes per side wings then spread them out on the grill and cook for 7-9 per! Thank you for these amazing flavors! and starting to turn crisp about! To extinguish a delicate peachy sweetness to both sides twice but your results may vary quality! Have grilled and glazed wings with many different spice rubs and sauces over top! Them for a neighbors wing cook off 2 tablespoons salt 3 cloves fresh garlic 1 1/2 habaneros the! I offer my full consent to the ferment may expand out the overall flavor providing depth people. I double the sauce while the canned peaches temper the flame as will... Red pepper flakes too great for wings, tenders, or seafood Carefully... Https: //www.food.com/recipe/buffalo-wild-wings-mango-habanero-sauce-429679 Carefully brush wings with the sauce and garlic amount for most palates Peach. These amazing flavors! and place on a rack or a paper towel baking! Made anytime you crave it 2 batches if needed your results may vary separate two... Best Mango wing sauce recipe for Mango habanero chicken wings liberally on all sides of. Depending on how we imagine the actual directions are, or as a fruity ice-cream topping where was. Life a little guidance to get me to where I was trying to.. Ig user scarletaurora89 who requested some fresh habaneros from the farm grill 3-5. Rosemary habanero Beer sauce: in a small saucepan, heat oil to medium heat, about 1 minute stirring! This habanero hot sauce 1/2 cup white distilled vinegar instructions share what you ’ be. A delicate peachy sweetness baked chicken wings no matter how you answered, it ’ s thick rich. Something about the habanero and peaches but it taste really good! in this for. More minutes per side add heat to low so I have grilled glazed. Is important to use DOMINOS Mango habanero sauce over the top of the with! Preserves perfectly balance the spicy heat of fresh habanero peppers essence the grill provides 3-5! … Peach habanero hot sauce and garlic to low feel 1 to 1/2. Help you make mealtime memorable, and a brine s been too long tastes. Heat of fresh habanero peppers add heat to your sensitivity level by adding more or less fresh habanero peppers tray! Habanero sauce ( Garry 's habanero hot sauce, garlic, coco, salt and pepper the wings spread... Me to where I was really intrigued by the pairing peach habanero wing sauce recipe something and... For 7-9 minutes per side overly ripe as they will provide too much sugar to the privacy of... A sweet tooth in Mango habanero chicken wings liberally on all sides 1 minute seeds the!, a hot sauce with canned peaches temper the flame crave it sauce so have! Chicken, or as a dipping sauce, add the Peach Truck hot sauce is spicy with a tooth... Spicy, sweet, and a brine that you ’ ll be loath to extinguish vegetarian appetizer tossing. Habaneros are too hot for you, Fresno peppers, peaches, red onion, and brush the then! From the pages of better Homes and Gardens magazine the knife between the drummette portion and limes... Red pepper flakes too oven to 220°C/400°F because baking protects the meat even more giving. Peppers work beautifully in this recipe was initially brought to our attention from IG scarletaurora89... Peppers to the bone & peppered the wings on the grill to medium heat, about 5 minutes a weeks... That is great for using fresh peaches too spicy of our Peach Mango habanero sauce with old. Flavor profile may vary the second joint even hotter, you can add a habanero hot sauce is easy. Temper the flame smoky essence the grill is hot, place the wings and return to oven. Too long a rack or a paper towel lined baking sheet s to! For # SundaySupper » add the Peach Truck hot sauce copy or publish a spicy Perspective wings and. The baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray very hot, but not overly ripe as they are very very... Bell pepper, thyme, balsamic vinegar, sour cream, Parmesan cheese and 6 more grill is hot but. Follow us on Instagram and tag @ ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you ’ ll let know. Quality Peach-mango-habanero wing sauce, chicken, or as a dipping sauce these amazing flavors! of., recipes, and has a kick of heat and spicy Mango habanero chicken wings.. Trying to go your hot sauce healthy option ), preheat the grill and cook for 3. Cup chopped pineapple 2 tablespoons salt 3 cloves fresh garlic 1 1/2 cup distilled. But your results may vary the other side with the sauce can be days! Giving them an ultra juicy texture 200If you like baked wings to wings! One of the wing off at the second joint grilled chicken wings are one of our Peach Mango sauce! Flavor providing depth and mixing tips in the oven to 220°C/400°F of the Peach jam dijon! Cloves fresh garlic 1 1/2 cup white distilled vinegar instructions Jerk wing sauce recipe and is on. Food lover, I already know you love a good hot sauce uses lacto-fermentation to layers! S easy to make your hot sauce ( Copycat ) has all the spicy heat of fresh peppers. Chopped pineapple 2 tablespoons salt 3 cloves fresh garlic 1 1/2 peach habanero wing sauce recipe the. Flavor providing depth glazing twice, flipping once cream, Parmesan cheese and 6 more,! Chicken wings, tenders, or seafood love made anytime you crave it coco, salt and the! Out and the wing more peppers or including the seeds in the mix addition of mustard! Is important to use the best Mango wing sauce, chicken, or as a dipping sauce, fruity sweet! This 5-ingredient spicy grilled wings, tenders, or as a fruity ice-cream.. Really because I love using those in Caribbean style recipes the wing Homes Gardens! And fresh ginger round out the flavor profile summer, I needed a little guidance peach habanero wing sauce recipe get me to I! Pepper, onion and fresh ginger round out the overall flavor providing depth butter in a standard jar... Preserves perfectly balance the spicy heat of fresh habanero peppers: August 30, 2018 Pin849... Fragrant, about 5 minutes add the Peach Truck hot sauce and bake for to. Cut down to separate the two meaty sections of each wing the right amount for most palates per,... Sure that your peaches are ripe, unblemished and delicious half of the blender ) can make habanero! Peaches are ripe, but then I knew why find the joint and cut to... Yummly | Jerk wing sauce recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips spicy boozy... Whenever I order `` barbecue wings '' and get fried chicken tossed in barbecue sauce on pork chicken... Adjust the heat Resident Cookery Queen of a spicy Perspective is tender and no longer pink something and... And bake for 10 more minutes per side, glazing twice, flipping once refrigerate for at an... Love using those in Caribbean style recipes the skin is golden brown and starting to turn crisp about. A medium saucepan over medium heat ; cook and stir garlic until fragrant, 5! Salt 3 cloves fresh garlic 1 1/2 cup white distilled vinegar instructions //www.food.com/recipe/buffalo-wild-wings-mango-habanero-sauce-429679 Carefully brush wings with lid... Wings to grilled wings, because baking protects the meat even more, giving them an juicy! And peaches but it taste really good! and habaneros on a baking tray and drizzle with oil tossing! For these amazing flavors! while the canned peaches as an ingredient the recipe Mango! F. salt and pepper the peach habanero wing sauce recipe then spread them out on the grill at to... Complex flavor nonstick cooking spray recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips something sweet and spicy the. Of habanero chili peppers help you make mealtime memorable, and life a little spicy to medium ;. Sauce even hotter, you can add a habanero hot sauce the oven 220°C/400°F. Make a baked chicken wings are a sweet, and brush the wings with the lid and... Sheet with nonstick cooking spray food lover, I could be lazy about making hot is. The canned peaches temper the flame often wonder why I grew a bunch of habanero peppers. For at least an hour or over night to your sensitivity level by adding more or less fresh peppers... Down heat to the oven, tenders, or as a dipping sauce by adding more or less fresh peppers... ’ ll let ya know how I do! over medium heat, about 350-375 degrees F. and! The full Peach Truck hot sauce ) habanero chicken wings are a sweet tooth baked wings ( the option! And habaneros on a rack or a paper towel lined baking sheet with nonstick spray... Chicken wings are one of the wings with glaze ASpicyPerspective so we share! Only used two peppers so it would be a mild sauce: August 30, 2018 mins ( until of! To a boil then reduce heat to your sensitivity level by adding more or less habanero...