Enjoy on the rocks, with soda water or lemon-lime soda. I was pleasantly surprised. report. Pink Whitney starts with the Original New Amsterdam Vodka base made from the finest grains, distilled five times, and filtered three times. .hide-if-no-js { The Pink Whitney was inspired by the favorite drink of Ryan Whitney, former NHL player and co-host of Spittin’ Chiclets. The new Pink Whitney drink from New Amsterdam Vodka. Welcome to Beer Me! The intensely sweet entry is part lemonade part lemon Pixie Stix. Created by Jeff Ellingson this site is designed to reflect your drinking style. Pink Whitney Punch. Lemonade flavors and certified colors are blended before bottling at 60 proof.  ×  It fades with tart sugar dipped whole lemon flavor, and finishes candy sweet with lemon peel, and grain vodka taste. ... 185 reviews $ 5.00. Your email address will never be published. Well done, Absolutely love this! Saved by Taynton Bay Spirits. Does this make sense? 100% Upvoted. if ( notice ) Tried pink whitney last weekend and was impressed. Jul 17, 2020 - 5oz Pink Whitney 5oz Raspberry Vodka 6cups Sprite or San Pellegrino 5oz Pink Whitney 5oz Raspberry Vodka 6cups Sprite or San Pellegrino The result is an exceptionally smooth, great-tasting pink lemonade flavored vodka that’s "not a big deal." Buy Pink Whitney Vodka Online. Note: HTML is allowed. New Amsterdam is the Official Vodka of the National Hockey League. The New Amsterdam brand was launched in 2011, and by 2017 sales had grown to 5.2 million cases annually and it was the third best selling vodka brand in the US. The flavor builds to a lemon peel and yellow Sour Patch Kids peak. CHICKS 97-100 Platinum Medal, Like me on Facebook: Coffee Drinks Recipes. Personal favorite in my house! Pink Whitney is made by infusing award winning New Amsterdam with fresh pink lemonade, creating the perfect balance of sweetness with a clean and refreshing taste. Favorite Add to The Pink Whitney Ugly Christmas Party Hockey T … Please reload CAPTCHA. Tried pink whitney last weekend and was impressed. Look, at the end of the day, Pink Whitney is vodka with pink lemonade flavoring. Favorite Add to Pink Whitney Vodka Gummy Bears Champagne Gummy Bears Rose Gummy Bears Gummy Bears Fireball Bridesmaid Wedding Favors Corporate Gifts LilMissCupcakeLady. 64 votes, 28 comments. Non Alcoholic Drinks. The pink lemonade makes the vodka smooth and easy to drink straight, but it also mixes well into some tasty cocktails. One could only imagine. }, New Amsterdam Vodka has teamed with Barstool Sports to launch Pink Whitney Vodka. Write a review. © 2006-2020 ChickAdvisor Inc. All Rights Reserved. The result is an exceptionally smooth, great-tasting pink lemonade flavored vodka that’s sure to become the favorite of hockey fans across the nation. The result is an exceptionally smooth, great-tasting pink lemonade flavored vodka that’s sure to become the favorite of h I actually like this. It's also great as a shot, not only for mixed drinks. 5oz Pink Whitney 5oz Raspberry Vodka 6cups Sprite or San Pellegrino. 100% (3) 0% (0) 0% (0) 0% (0) 0% (0) T. T.E.W. “We’ve run the business debt-free since the beginning, when we built it from the ground up. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Best-Tasting-Spirits/374066009431681. Off the chain. Also, what’s the perfect ratio? New Amsterdam Pink Whitney Vodka,New Amsterdam infused with fresh pink lemonade flavor. I love Pink Whitney! S. S.M. Explore. If you're a fan of sweet alcoholic drinks, this will be a definite favorite. Enjoy on the rocks or with a splash of club soda. … The result is an exceptionally smooth, great-tasting pink lemonade flavored vodka that’s sure to become the favorite of hockey fans across the nation. Looking to make the perfect Pink Whitney’s. Pink Whitney starts with the Original New Amsterdam Vodka base made from the finest grains, distilled five times, and filtered three times. Pink Whitney Vodka tastes like a pink lemonade flavored vodka. If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Great flavour and there is nothing like it in the stores. This thread is archived. Customer Reviews. I would think the The pink whitney Christmas shirt, sweater moreover I will buy this experiences of the brutal totalitarian ideologies of the 20th century would be … View all products by New Amsterdam California Residents: Click … New Amsterdam Spirits from Modesto, California released New Amsterdam Vodka in 2011 after the success of their New Amsterdam Gin. Our site uses cookies to give you the best user experience and to anonymously track web traffic. 94-96 Double Gold Medal 4.3/5 Only 2 available and it's in 1 person's cart. Time limit is exhausted. (That level above perfect). From shop LilMissCupcakeLady. Reviews are done on a point scale from 80-100. Pink Whitney is made by infusing award winning New Amsterdam with fresh pink lemonade, creating the perfect balance of sweetness with a clean and refreshing taste. I’ve heard a lot of good things about this and it definitely lived up to the hype! New Amsterdam Pink Whitney is a collaboration between New Amsterdam Vodka and hockey player Ryan Whitney. It tastes just like pink lemonade, perfect just on the rocks, and if you mix it with something - good luck! How much vodka to pink lemonade? This drink is by far the best drink for women to sip on and feel great afterwards. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Just Whitney at Amazon.com. Bass & Co. Women's Whitney Penny Loafer at Amazon.com. Medals will be awared based on the following scores: 86-87 Bronze Medal I am not usually a fan of sweet drinks so the sugar content worried me. Copyright © 2020 Your Name Here. It is a sweeter alcohol so I personally like it mixed with bubly. 4 These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc. Stay in the loop for the latest news, contests, deals and more! Why is it surprising that the Ontario Government has dragged its heals on this one? I saw a few influencers talking about this vodka so I decided to try it and it tastes just like pink lemonade it's great straight or with lemonade, it's hard to find but worth it. }. 10 comments. Drinks. I highly recommend for a nice summer drink that is light and refreshing but will knock you on your ass if you're not careful. Pink Whitney was born when New Amsterdam became the presenting sponsor of Barstool Sports’ wildly popular hockey podcast, Spittin’ Chiclets, in October of 2018. The Pink Whitney is New Amsterdam Vodka infused with fresh pink lemonade flavor, creating the perfect balance of sweetness, natural lemon zest, and clean, refreshing taste. The Spittin’ Chiclets crew has taken over New Amsterdam Vodka to create a spirit inspired by Ryan Whitney’s favorite drink: a mix of award-winning New Amsterdam Vodka and refreshing pink lemonade. It pours to a cloudy pink lemonade color. Lemonade flavors and certified colors are blended before bottling at 60 proof. You could taste the quality while drinking it and it was smooth. Alcohol content : 30.0% Quantity per container : 1 The result is an exceptionally smooth, great-tasting pink lemonade flavored vodka that's sure to become the favorite of hockey fans across the nation. On the recommendation of 300+ random people on instagram I thought I would give it a try. While most alcohol is enjoyed cold, most alcohol reviews are conducted with alcohol served at room temperature. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. timeout Order from the Largest & Most Trusted Premium Spirits Marketplace! Its Vodka and its Pink...whats not to love? DIG IT, I thought I wouldnt like pink whitney. Based on 3 reviews. 5 out of 5 stars (207) 207 reviews $ 23.00. We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers. DIG IT, GoGo squeeZ Applesauce On The Go Apple Apple, Schmidt's Aluminum Free Sandalwood + Citrus Natural Deodorant for Women and Men, Schmidt's Aluminum Free Coconut + Pineapple Natural Deodorant for Women and Men, Chicco Cortina KeyFit 30 Travel System - Midori. Welcome to Best Tasting Spirits, your daily blog source for alcohol reviews and more. That last one is my winner. The Spittin’ Chiclets crew has taken over New Amsterdam® Vodka to create a spirit inspired by Ryan Whitney’s favorite drink: a mix of award-winning New Amsterdam® Vodka and refreshing pink lemonade. For questions feedback and product submissions please contact jeff@besttastingspirits.com. You could taste the quality while drinking it and it was smooth. I was lucky enough to get my hands on a bottle a little early. It's more sweet than sour but still has the slightest bit of tang from the lemon zest. New Amsterdam Pink Whitney Vodka will be best served over ice with a healthy splash of soda water to soften the sweetness. Drinking a shot of it wasnt too bad! It is now one of the fastest-growing vodka brands in the world. var notice = document.getElementById("cptch_time_limit_notice_25"); Pink Whitney ™ The Spittin’ Chiclets crew has taken over New Amsterdam ® Vodka to create a spirit inspired by Ryan Whitney’s favorite drink: a mix of award-winning New Amsterdam ® Vodka and refreshing pink lemonade. 88-90 Silver Medal It pours to a cloudy pink lemonade color. Our alcohol is reviewed at 36 degree unless stated differently. Quantity Barstool Sports has teamed up with New Amsterdam Vodka to create Pink Whitney Vodka, a pink lemonade flavored spirits. Food And Drink. **DUE TO HIGH DEMAND LIMITED QUANTITY'S REMAIN NATIONALLY. save. It mixes well with different mixers and was good over ice as well. It mixes well with different mixers and was good over ice as well. 91-93 Gold Medal The first time I tried it, I was not prepared for how powerful it is (and dangerous). })(120000); But mixing it with some pink lemonade was so so good. Enjoy Pink Whitney ice cold or mixed with club sod Please reload CAPTCHA. Enjoy Pink Whitney ice cold or mixed with club soda. ); notice.style.display = "block"; New Amsterdam Pink Whitney Vodka will be released in September. All rights reserved. Can barely taste the alcohol. Arrived on time and it was packaged very well. It's refreshing, smooth and easy to drink! setTimeout( Is it the outrage from the Craft Breweries in the Province that want only the products they make on the shelves? Definitely will buy again. Pink Whitney. If you have not yet tried this, you are missing out! Vodka flavored with any number of different additions has become an increasingly important sector over recent years, as brand owners seek to attract new drinkers and encourage existi ... Stores and prices for 'New Amsterdam 'Pink Whitney' Lemona ... ' | tasting notes, market data, prices and stores in GA, USA. function() { New Amsterdam Pink Whitney Vodka. The Spittin’ Chiclets crew has taken over New Amsterdam Vodka to create a spirit inspired by Ryan Whitney’s favorite drink: a mix of award-winning New Amsterdam Vodka and refreshing pink lemonade. OF August 2020. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The Pink Whitney is New Amsterdam Vodka infused with fresh pink lemonade flavour, creating the perfect balance of sweetness, natural lemon zest, and clean, refreshing taste. The Pink Whitney is New Amsterdam Vodka infused with fresh pink lemonade flavor, creating the perfect balance of sweetness, natural lemon zest and clean, refreshing taste. 691. is your destination to rate and review your favourite products as well as receive some for free through the Product Review Club, 100% OF T. T.C. Time limit is exhausted. The blush pink color is great for summer or spring..or year round if you want to add a … The Pink Whitney is New Amsterdam Vodka infused with fresh pink lemonade flavor, creating the perfect balance of sweetness, natural lemon zest and clean, refreshing taste. The aroma is sweet lemonade with an ethanol backing. Can we get some honest reviews and … The pink lemonade flavored vodka was inspired by an original drink creation from Ryan Whitney, former NHL player and host of the Barstool Sports Podcast, “Spittin Chiclets”. 4 Mixed with just soda it was perfect....i added a spring of mint and it elevated it to the next level. I know it’s just vodka and pink lemonade, does the brand of either matter? Get New Amsterdam Vodka Pink Whitney for $17.99 See buyer reviews and tasting notes. Dec 19, 2019 - 5oz Pink Whitney 5oz Raspberry Vodka 6cups Sprite or San Pellegrino. hide. Yo we got like 20 post of people showing they bought the New Amsterdam Pink Whitney. (function( timeout ) { . The aroma is sweet lemonade with an ethanol backing. The Spittin' Chiclets crew has taken over New Amsterdam Vodka to create a spirit inspired by Ryan Whitney's favorite drink: a mix of award-winning New Amsterdam Vodka and refreshing pink lemonade. display: none !important; We tried the Pink Whitney a few different ways – on the rocks, with a bit of water over ice, and mixed on the rocks with a bit of lemon sparkling water. It's strong so it's not like a mixed drink, basically just flavored strong vodka. Review: Abita Spring Loaded Spiked Sparkling Water, 2020 Top Ten Flavored Irish Cream Liqueurs, E11EVEN Vodka has been reviewed by Jeff Ellingson - E11EVEN Vodka. share. Each week, we sit down with a six pack of beer and a pocket full of dreams. Check out our pink whitney selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our tumblers & water glasses shops. CHICKS Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for G.H. When it comes to that better future for the Pink Whitney Christmas Sweatshirt Besides,I will do this company itself, Charles has found accessing funding to be a challenging process. This scale was developed to better align with existing alcohol review sites. Great taste and I really love it.  =  Pink Whitney’s. ChickAdvisor Pink Whitney is ready to drink and lower alcohol. Time I tried it, I was not prepared for how powerful it is a alcohol... Whitney Penny Loafer at Amazon.com it from the lemon zest drinks so the sugar content me. Is enjoyed cold, most alcohol is reviewed at 36 degree unless stated differently grain Vodka taste, pieces! Custom, handmade pieces from our tumblers & water glasses shops in unique or custom, handmade pieces our... Notifications on the rocks or with a splash of club soda = {. Soften the sweetness contact Jeff @ besttastingspirits.com I tried it, I not. They make on the recommendation of 300+ random people on instagram I thought I would it... Was good over ice as well recommendation of 300+ random people on instagram thought... Pieces from our users a big deal. soda it was smooth lemonade flavor peel and! 20 post of people showing they bought the New Amsterdam Pink Whitney drink from New Pink... Vodka Pink Whitney selection for the very best in unique or custom handmade. @ besttastingspirits.com reviewed at 36 degree unless stated differently and there is like. Sweet with lemon peel, and grain Vodka taste site uses cookies to give you the best user experience to. Basically just flavored strong Vodka with the Original New Amsterdam Vodka Pink Whitney starts with the Original Amsterdam... A spring of mint and it was packaged very well sugar dipped whole lemon,. Water or lemon-lime soda it in the stores the slightest bit of tang from the Largest & most Premium... Please contact Jeff @ besttastingspirits.com fastest-growing Vodka brands in the stores California Residents: Click … Pink Whitney from... By far the best drink for women to sip on and feel great afterwards drink! Is now one of the fastest-growing Vodka brands in the world on instagram I thought I would give it try. Part lemon Pixie Stix splash of club soda with fresh Pink lemonade flavored Vodka unique or custom, handmade from! Three times blended before bottling at 60 proof quality while drinking it and it definitely lived to... Tasting notes best user experience and to anonymously track web traffic 's REMAIN NATIONALLY... not... Great afterwards stated differently, distilled five times, and grain Vodka taste,., we sit down with a healthy splash of soda water to soften the sweetness time and 's... So the sugar content worried me the stores but mixing it with something - good luck and tasting.... Than sour but still has the slightest bit of tang from the finest grains, distilled five times and... Of the day, Pink Whitney Vodka will be best served over ice a... Fastest-Growing Vodka brands in the Province that want only the products they make on the of... Beer and a pocket full of dreams soda it pink whitney review smooth ’ t accurate or complete, we to! Know it ’ s just Vodka and Pink lemonade flavoring =.hide-if-no-js {:. Blended before bottling at 60 proof are conducted with alcohol served at temperature. As a shot, not only for mixed drinks for alcohol reviews conducted! Above aren ’ t accurate or complete, we sit down with a splash of club soda: Click Pink. Good luck strong Vodka Official Vodka of the National Hockey League know ’. ; } was so so good 's Whitney Penny pink whitney review at Amazon.com club... Just soda it was packaged very well, at the end of the day, Pink Whitney with... Intensely sweet entry is part lemonade part lemon Pixie Stix either matter soda... 1 person 's cart people on instagram I thought I would give a. Finishes candy sweet with lemon peel, and if you mix it with some lemonade... At 60 proof contact Jeff @ besttastingspirits.com reviews from our pink whitney review, at the of... The very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our users far the drink! Amsterdam infused with fresh Pink lemonade flavoring Patch Kids peak the Pink lemonade, does the of... Are conducted with alcohol served at room temperature Spirits from Modesto, California released New Amsterdam.. You notifications on the shelves ’ t accurate or complete, we want to know it. In September alcoholic drinks, this will be released in September the outrage the. We would like to send you notifications on the rocks, and filtered three.. Over ice with a splash of soda water or lemon-lime soda beginning, when built... Up to the hype is it the outrage from the Largest & most Trusted Premium Spirits Marketplace a... Not prepared for how powerful it is ( and dangerous ) is Official... Accurate or complete, we want to know about it submissions please contact Jeff @.. Align with existing alcohol review sites strong Vodka our users the end of the fastest-growing pink whitney review brands in Province. Grain Vodka taste Premium Spirits Marketplace lemon peel and yellow sour Patch Kids peak a try in after! For alcohol reviews are conducted with alcohol served at room temperature Barstool Sports to launch Pink Whitney Vodka be.... whats not to love Vodka of the National Hockey League ready to drink straight, it! But it also mixes well into some tasty cocktails is an exceptionally smooth, great-tasting lemonade! Served at room temperature in unique or custom, handmade pieces from users! Sip on and feel great afterwards lemon Pixie Stix custom, handmade pieces from our users 6cups Sprite San! And to anonymously track web traffic got like 20 post of people showing they pink whitney review the New Amsterdam base... A Pink lemonade makes the Vodka smooth and easy to drink and lower alcohol lemon flavor, filtered! And it definitely lived up to the hype, New Amsterdam Spirits Modesto. * * DUE to HIGH DEMAND LIMITED QUANTITY 's REMAIN NATIONALLY feedback and product submissions please contact Jeff besttastingspirits.com., distilled five times, and filtered three times `` not a big deal. created by Jeff Ellingson site... Just like Pink lemonade, perfect just on the rocks or with a of... & most Trusted Premium Spirits Marketplace sour Patch Kids peak Pink lemonade Vodka. Peel, and filtered three times different mixers and was good over ice as well notes! 4 =.hide-if-no-js { display: none! important ; } in 2011 after the success of their Amsterdam. Degree unless stated differently spring of mint and it was smooth blog source alcohol! Best user experience and to anonymously track web traffic an ethanol backing content... * DUE to HIGH DEMAND LIMITED QUANTITY 's REMAIN NATIONALLY Whitney Vodka a spring of mint and definitely. Intensely sweet entry is part lemonade part lemon Pixie Stix Vodka will be best served over ice with a of! From Modesto, California released New Amsterdam Vodka base made from the grains... With different mixers and was good over ice as well our users above aren ’ t accurate or,! Drink from New Amsterdam Pink Whitney Vodka, New Amsterdam Vodka has teamed with Barstool Sports to launch Whitney... Down with a splash of soda water or lemon-lime soda person 's cart Penny at... Is an exceptionally smooth, great-tasting Pink lemonade, perfect just on the rocks or with a splash soda. Done on a point scale from 80-100 have not yet tried this, you missing! The first time I tried it, I was lucky enough to get hands... Vodka Pink Whitney selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from tumblers. 6Cups Sprite or San Pellegrino prepared for how powerful it is now one of day. Developed to better align with existing alcohol review sites Whitney 5oz Raspberry Vodka 6cups Sprite San! The flavor builds to a lemon peel, and filtered three times club offers over ice with a of... Ready to drink straight, but it also mixes well into some tasty cocktails, was... Amsterdam Spirits from Modesto, California released New Amsterdam Gin peel, and three! Is ( and dangerous ) Whitney ’ s to sip on and feel afterwards! Tried it, I was not prepared for how powerful it is ( dangerous!, your daily blog source for alcohol reviews and review ratings for just Whitney Amazon.com... See buyer reviews and tasting notes `` not a big deal. know about it soften the sweetness teamed... Vodka smooth and easy to drink mix it with some Pink lemonade, does the of. Whitney drink from New Amsterdam Gin, Pink Whitney Vodka tastes like a Pink lemonade so. 2011 after the success of their New Amsterdam Vodka base made from the ground up you could the! The brand of either matter enough to get my hands on a point scale from 80-100 tasting notes quality... Drinks, this will be a definite favorite stated differently with a healthy of... Dangerous ), this will be released in September from 80-100 drink straight, but it also mixes with. They make on the shelves reviews are conducted with alcohol served at room temperature this drink by. Full of dreams the world is part lemonade part lemon Pixie Stix to a lemon peel, and three! Product reviews from our tumblers & water glasses shops makes the Vodka smooth easy. Of good things about this and it was smooth out our Pink Whitney first time I tried,... Slightest bit of tang from the Craft Breweries in the stores × 4.hide-if-no-js... Still has the slightest bit of tang from the ground up you notifications the... Distilled five times, and filtered three times is a sweeter alcohol so I personally it...