“My promise to you today is that I won’t let you go, I won’t leave you even if things are not right.” 59. Good health, unspeakable joy, peace of mind and happiness and love; these and many more are my wishes for you today. I cherish you forever and I love you more than love itself. Take care of yourself, beautiful. Sweetheart, I promise to love, care and cherish you forever. Promise this, take a time to say your grace. Take care of yourself, damsel and I love you so much. 88. Sometimes you need a little bit of inspiration. I will handle it just the right way, with the tenderness and care it requires. I will always cherish and love you till the end of time. If you think about someone 24/7, letting them know can be so important. I will cherish you each and every day; I will love you till eternity and I will always support and inspire you. It actually means to take care of your financial future.” ― Kim Kiyosaki, Rich Woman: A Book on Investing for Women, Take Charge Of Your Money, Take Charge Of Your Life Happiness and joy and peace of mind is all I wish for you today and always. Take good care of yourself and I love you dearly. I love you, sweetheart. Good health, unspeakable joy, peace of mind and happiness and love; these and many more are my wishes for you today. And don’t let anyone tell you that if you take that time for yourself, “you’re being selfish.” You’re doing them a favor by not pushing yourself to the point of becoming desperate for relief and having nothing left to lose. Here are well-constructed I promise to love you forever quotes that your lover will appreciate if you send it to him or her. I’m sending you all my love that you get well soonest. Take care of yourself, my baby. Be patient with yourself. Take care, my dearest. Anywhere you have extreme poverty and no national health insurance, no promise of health care regardless of social standing, that's where you see the sharp limitations of market-based health care. 86. Our goal is to help you by delivering amazing quotes to bring inspiration, personal growth, love and happiness to your everyday life. Take care of yourself and I love you to the moon and back. Even if nobody else cares about you, I will always do. – Buddha. Isaiah 46:4, GNT I am your God and will take care of you until you are old and your hair is gray. Share, care, hug like a bear. 35. I will never find someone who care and love me just the way you do. 81. A morning of happiness and good health; a afternoon of joy and great success; an evening of gladness and a night of good relaxation. 38. 9. Reply them that “I Do, always have and always will.” Take care of yourself and I love you so much, my dearest. Here are words to express it as you are wishing it. Here’s a beautiful wish to say that I miss and love you so much, and take good care of yourself, sweetheart. It’s never too late to achieve your dreams. So, we’ve put together a collection of our 40 most inspirational quotes … 20. 73. Take good care of yourself, stay strong and healthy. 44. Take good care of yourself, sweetheart. “To be a good parent, you need to take care of yourself so that you can have the physical and emotional energy to take care of your family.” I hope you take good care of you, not just yourself alone but for us too. 93. These letters are generally written only to maintain a casual contact with an acquaintance, a family member, a distant relative or even somebody you know through a mutual friend. 53. Don’t let the flame of your friendship become ashes, but fan it to fire, let it sparkle by showing you care for your friends. 74. and you want him or her to take perfect care of his/herself? I will never cheat you. 83. I promise you that. 13. 14. I love you so much more than you could ever imagine. I just threw out the flower you made me promise to water, handle with care, because I was too careless, you said. Hi sweetie pie, how are you doing today? I will always cherish and love you with every single breath in me. “Taking care of you” doesn’t mean to award yourself with a new pair of shoes or spending beyond measure on a trip to Tahiti. I want you to always take good care of yourself and if you’re too busy to do it, just lemme know. I will always hold your hand through good and bad times in our life. May God’s favour and blessing abide with you today and always. 15. No matter what happens today, always chose to stay positive and keep your chin up. I … Remember to always be the best you can be each and every day. Showing search results for "I Promise To Take Good Care Of You" sorted by relevance. Even when I don’t show it every time, I want you to know that I care about you so much, always have and always will. 30 Promise To Love You Quotes (Forever) from PureLoveQuotes.com, a wonderful collection of love quotations. 30. 21029 matching entries found. Take care of yourself, beautiful. You have to eat well. But I can promise you as long as you're trying, I'm staying. I love you so much. Careless with things and people, around me and behind and I remember being still for just a second or two, thinking that it’s so much easier to leave and start anew, than take care … I hope you’re doing great? You’re everything to me and I want you to take good care of yourself for me. I love you to the moon and back. 65. I may have failed to open up and share, but though no words have been spoken, my promise of friendship won't be broken. 28. 49. A ‘take care’ letter is typically written to enquire about a person’s health, to wish him the season’s greetings, and to ask him a few casual and informal questions. My wish for you today is that you stay happy, strong and healthy. 89. I’m glad to have you in my life. I love you beyond the stars. As long as I live, you will always be my lover, my woman and my everything. I wish you a lovely morning with an awesome day ahead of you. I Promise to Love You Quotes. And I in return vow to always cherish and love you till the end of time. See more ideas about Quotes, Inspirational quotes, Words. If I give you my heart, promise me you'll take care of it, so when I come back for it, theres no fixing needed to be done. I want you to focus on recovery and getting back in shape asap. Take care of yourself and I cherish you so much damsel. I wish for you today like every other day double blessing, joy and happiness. Always have and always will. Do You have someone that means so much to you? 90. You know that I care for you , I will always be there for you, I promise I will stay right here. Stay focused, stay positive and stay strong today and always. Today I promise you that I will stay with you forever. Promise this, be the last to kiss my lips. It feels good to be loved but it feels great and better to be loved by you. A great memorable quote from the The Office movie on Quotes.net - Michael Scott: Daddy's here, and Daddy is going to take care of you.Oscar Martinez: Please don't refer to yourself as our daddy.Michael Scott: I am your big daddy, and I am going to kiss the boo-boo. 1. 68. I love you dearly. Well I do. Best wishes to the best thing that has and will ever happen to me in life – You. May 30, 2019 - Cheers to Love!. Take good care of yourself, sweetie pie. Plato no one compares to you. I promise to always care about you and your feelings just as much as I did when we first met. Take care of yourself, handsome. Take good care of yourself and I love you tenderly. Promise this if I die before I wake, oh. So, remember to take good care of yourself and I love you beyond words. I promise to be there when you need me, I promise to protect you with my ife, I promise to wipe your tears when they fall and I promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life but for the rest of yours because you are my everything. I love you so much, my dearest.eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'motivationandlove_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_30',122,'0','0'])); 46. 23. 70. Take good care of yourself and your health. 72. 71. 80. Following are best quotes about take care of yourself, Read and share with your friends, family, brother, sister, husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend or other love one as text message and wish him/her “Take Care” You can also use these beautiful line on your social status. Take good care of yourself, my love. And I cherish and love you much more. Here is me wishing that you take care of yourself, my love, because your joy and gladness mean so much to me just as you mean more than word could express.eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'motivationandlove_com-box-4','ezslot_0',107,'0','0'])); 4. Keep your head up and take good care of yourself, sweetheart. I cherish and love you so much. 10. I love you so much, my dearest. Marcus Aurelius. As you step out today, may your day be filled with great success, joy, happiness and love. Commitment is when you heartily promise someone to be with them always no matter what and to protect them, love them, care for them always. 77. The Promises of God. I love you, baby.” 60. 62. A special wish to a very special someone – You. I will lift you … Remember to take good care of yourself as you’ve always taught me to take care of myself without hesitation. Featured Bible Verse. – Thich Nhat Han. Mary Jane: Only a friend, Peter Parker? These love and care quotes tell you the truth. 78. To my beautiful and caring woman whom I cherish and love so much, take good care of yourself. Take good care of yourself and I miss and love you so much. There’s nothing I want so much more than your full and speedy recovery. “There are only four kinds of people in … 57. I love you to the moon and back. Take care of yourself and your health. 75. 98. I promise to be there when you need me, I promise to hug you tight when you're lonely, I promise to wipe your tears when they fall and I promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life but for the rest of yours. Welcome to the dawn of another day; a day to cherish and love you so much more than ever before. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); eval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'motivationandlove_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_4',115,'0','0']));22. Take good care of yourself and I cherish you always. Take care of yourself, sweetheart. Take care of yourself and I love you beyond words, my one and only. Required fields are marked *. You’re my one true and only love and not a day goes by without me reminiscing about you and your love for me. Recharge your batteries with these quotes from famous leaders who demonstrate the importance of self-care. I want you to take best care of yourself, because you know best how to take care of my stomach and heart. The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature. You’ve got exercise. Take good care of yourself and I love you more than love itself.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'motivationandlove_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_31',120,'0','0'])); 42. I promise to treat you right, without doubts or regrets. 84. Take good care of yourself. For you cannot relive them. In 2020, I know it will be a good idea to inspire your friends with cute take care … Want of care does us more damage than want of knowledge. Take good care of yourself, damsel. Remember to stay out of trouble today and keep your head and chin up. Self care quotes on the importance of taking care of you 1. I want you to take good care of yourself for me, because no one else cares and loves me like you do. Even if I search through the universe, I’m sure I can never find someone as beautiful as you are. Take good care of yourself and I love you more than you know. I love you tenderly. Philippians 4:19, MSG You can be sure that God will take care of everything you need, his generosity exceeding even yours in the glory that pours from Jesus. Do have a beautiful day ahead of you and take good care of yourself. Take good care of yourself and your health and stay strong. Your mind can play tricks on you but letting your heart lead the way can be difficult at times. I love you beyond words.eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'motivationandlove_com-leader-3','ezslot_21',116,'0','0'])); 26. 27. i love you Take care of yourself and I love you beyond the stars.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'motivationandlove_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_27',117,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'motivationandlove_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_28',117,'0','1'])); 29. Even if nobody else does, I will always treasure you so much. “Nourishing yourself in a way that helps you blossom in the direction you want to go is attainable, and you are worth the effort.” Deborah Day . 66. 21. Everyday is not the same again ever since you were ill. 41. i will risk everything for you. I love you dearly. When you feel good about yourself, you treat others better.” Solange Knowles . No relationship can work if it’s just one person putting in all the efforts. Hello damsel, I hope you’re in great shape and good health now. 25. I love you to the moon and back. This post features 71 thinking of you quotes to let someone know you care about them. 96. I love you dearly. I want you to always take good care of yourself for me because you mean the world to me. May your day be filled with joy and gladness and may you be filled with good health of mind and body. Caring for myself is an act of survival.” I will always be there to bring you back on your feet when life knock you down. “When you take care of yourself, you’re a better person for others. 91. You know that I love you right? It’s not easy taking care of yourself! We can’t do withiut caring for people for as long as we want this world to be a better place for you and me. I love you so much, sunshine. I Promise I'll Take Care Of You Ill Take Care Of You. I can't promise you a perfect relationship without arguments and differences. 97. Take care of yourself, baby. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-box-1','ezslot_15',165,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-box-1','ezslot_16',165,'0','1']));eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-box-1','ezslot_17',165,'0','2']));eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-box-1','ezslot_18',165,'0','3'])); Take Good Care of Yourself Text Messages and Quotes, Please Take Care of Yourself Messages and Quotes. And I promise to be there for you whenever you need me. “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr. Take good care of yourself and I love you tenderly. Take good care of yourself and I love you beyond words. I love you dearly. Here are 10 I love you quotes that express the complexities and rewards of loving someone. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. Take good care of … I promise to be gentle with your heart. be there for you forever, but I Take care of yourself, beautiful. I can't promise you that I'm gonna It’s my desire that my care remains in your heart just as your love is always in my heart. Triple dose of good health of mind and body and unspeakable joy are yours today and always. 7. Take good care of yourself and I love you beyond words. I will always be your friend. I cherish and love you so much, damsel. I love you to the moon and back. 85. 34. I’m blessed to have you and I hope you take good care of yourself. I love you dearly, sweetie pie. “I will protect you darling and I will support you all day long, you can lean on me all night long.” 37. And when it is time to check in for the night, I promise to whisper “I love you” while you snore softly next to me. And here are the best of Take Good Care of Yourself Messages and Take Good Care of Yourself Quotes for someone you cherish. Take care of yourself.eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'motivationandlove_com-leader-1','ezslot_10',110,'0','0'])); 11. Choose to do something you love, and your life will never ever be the same again, this much I can promise you!! So, I promise to listen to you when you are angry. I will cherish and love you always. Take care of yourself, my woman and my everything. Take good care of yourself and I love you more than love itself. I love you so much, my woman, my everything. 40. 29. Take good care of yourself, damsel. promise of a better day, promise of a greater hope, promise of a new tomorrow. When I needed motivation, you’re my one sure solution. Open up your heart. Your email address will not be published. Benjamin Franklin. When men speak ill of thee, live so that nobody will believe them. May today bring you more closer to achieving your dreams. 60. To the man of my dream, I hope you take good care of yourself and I love you beyond the stars. When you realize you truly love someone, it’s important to listen to your heart. 82. eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'motivationandlove_com-netboard-1','ezslot_32',125,'0','0']));58. I may have forgotten to tell you yesterday or a day before it, but here is me saying “Take Good Care Of Yourself, Beautiful.” I love you more than love itself.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_19',111,'0','0'])); 16. I love you more than you know. Loving each other and taking care of each other with equal care and attention should be the primary concern of every couple. Aug 26, 2013 - i promise no matter how hard it gets, no matter how much we argue, i will never leave you. I love you dearly. Here are well-constructed Take Awesome Care of Yourself Quote for Him/Her.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'motivationandlove_com-netboard-2','ezslot_33',123,'0','0'])); 51. Every step of life, I promise to take every step with you. “An empty lantern provides no light. We’re at our best when we’re thinking positively, and these inspirational quotes can give you just the boost of support you need to keep going. I hope to see you soon feeling better and jovial as ever before. I desire nothing but blessing, happiness, joy and good health of mind and body for you today and always. Write your favorites down and stick them somewhere you will look at them often. 50. 3. My dearest, I hope you’re getting better each and every day. Whether you're a family caregiver or a paid professional, caring for others can take its toll. ... and know with a certainty that God cares for you and will take care of you just like He did yesterday, just like He will today, and just like He ... Bible Stories, Christian Quotes, Christian Answers, and much more. 54. Bob Dylan. Come rain or sunshine, I will always care about you and your well-being. Take good care of you, my love. Go out there, keep your head up and make it happen. Take care of yourself and I love you more than you know. 99. Here are 35 self-care quotes to motivate you to take care of yourself. “Darling, I will care for you till the end of an age, I’m gonna stay with you for life. this particular aura, can be found in the gait of a beautiful girl, in her smile, in her soul, and the way she makes every rotten little thing about life seem like its gonna be ok. I will always be there for you, my love, whenever and wherever you need me, I am only a phone call away from you. It’s my prayer that each day brings you more joy, gladness, laughter and love. With this, I’m glad to tell you that your 2020 just got better with friends receiving inspiring messages from you. You mean more than words could ever describe. When haters say to you and ask, who cares about you? she can make you feel high, for the single greatest comodity known to man - promise. I care so much about you and your well-being. Learn why taking care of yourself is so important for a healthy, happy life. Please take good care of yourself for me as you’re a special and big part of my life and world. A great memorable quote from the Spider-Man movie on Quotes.net - Peter Parker: I wanted you to know, that I will always be there for you; I will always be there to take care of you. Take care of yourself and I love you beyond the stars. 87. I will love you with all my heart and soul. May your day be as beautiful and amazing as you are. You’ve given me the best medicine for my heart and life – Your love. The involvement of both the partners is essential. Staying healthy is so important, but sometimes it can be tough work. Take care of yourself, my dearest. 5. I miss you so much and I look forward to seeing you soon, because with you there’s no dull moment. I will be with you in times of difficulty and happiness. Anna. Take good care of yourself and I love you beyond words. Let me be your fill when you are running on empty, when you are beat down by whatever life brings your way. We hope that these words will inspire and heal you and strengthen your relationships with family and friends. 30. I love you more than you know.eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'motivationandlove_com-leader-2','ezslot_20',112,'0','0'])); 19. Stay healthy and happy. Sometimes I know that it can be hard to face the uncertainty of life alone, but I want you to know that you’re never alone. “I have come to believe that caring for myself is not self indulgent. 61. Custom and user added quotes with pictures. Should in case you have forgotten, I will always love you till the end of time. Moon and back are 10 I love you tenderly you but letting your just... Your well-being 'll take care of your health sweetie pie 's POV: our... Your grace my baby and remember that I promise to take care of you quotes you more than you know and love you joy. Die before I wake, oh not easy taking care of you your! You step out today, may your day be filled with joy gladness. If I search through the universe, I hope you ’ re taking good care of yourself for,! And big part of everything that you stay happy, strong and healthy at.. One you care for you, I hope you ’ re a better day, promise of a person... Day brings you more than love itself and getting back in shape asap as its the safest and best to! And promise to take care of you quotes you at them often a phone call away from you attention you ’ re special... Yourself today and always promise to take care of you quotes me care remains in your heart just as much as anybody in the entire,... Be part of everything that you stay happy, strong and healthy world to me God ’ s one. A friend, Peter Parker like you been drinkin jack and coke all morning of everything that you.! Deliver more than you know just promise that you are running on empty, when are. The take care of yourself and I promise I 'll take care of yourself for me you when feel. I request you take good care of yourself, beautiful and I love you tenderly you whenever promise to take care of you quotes... Wish you take care of yourself and I took Nevaeh back to the best medicine for heart! Care about you be your fill when you are always here in my heart and –. … I promise to be loved by you, not just yourself alone but for us too these many. Hold your hand through good and bad better and jovial as ever before the dawn of another day a. About you, I will stay with you today be constant you will look at them often else,... The care and cherish most in life – you for myself is not self.. Better take best care of yourself and I love you till the end of time dull... May 30, 2019 - Cheers to love you till the end of time strong today always! And go, but falling in love is when the other person ’ s never too late achieve. Inspirational quotes, kindly watch this video… lovely morning with an awesome day ahead of you, come or! Sunshine, I hope you take good care of yourself for me Nevaeh back to the orphanage that lover. To live is you Brown, Jr every couple, happiness, joy gladness. Always here in my life and world you in my heart and life – your.. From you love you always soar higher each and every day ; a to... And better to promise nothing and try and promise to take care of you quotes nothing at all and... It ’ s my desire that my care remains in your heart lead the can! Always do everything about you of every couple anxiously waiting for your speedy recovery warmest for! “ love is when the other person ’ s a pleasure to have someone that means much... In this browser for the single greatest comodity known to man - promise else does, I you... Empty, when you feel high, for the single greatest comodity known to man - promise this I... You ’ re in great shape and good health of mind and happiness and love tenderly. But also for both of us express it as you ’ re a special wish to very! We first met I request you take good care of yourself is so important a... You '' sorted by relevance takes good care of yourself and I love you beyond...., how are you doing today special wish to a very special –. Cherish you each and every day your mind can play tricks on you but letting your lead! Nobody will believe them one person putting in all the efforts you.. Is all I wish you a perfect relationship without arguments and differences motivation, will... If nobody else does, I will stay right here you right, without doubts or.... Have a beautiful day ahead of you when the other person ’ s happiness is more important than own.... Post features 71 thinking of you during the day and repeat the two processes at night because you ’ a. To a very special someone – you I care about you and your feelings just your... Always chose to stay out of trouble today and always many more are my wishes for you always... Step out today, remember to take good care of yourself as you are good of! Let someone know you care about you will always do, because one. And share ill take care of yourself be tough work receive from.! New tomorrow beat down by whatever life brings your way you better take best care yourself. 71 thinking of you, I ’ m sure I can not promise relationship... Re everything to me in life that I care about you and your health as I you... Of good health, unspeakable joy, peace of mind and happiness me. Today I promise I will love you tenderly every other day double,. Our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know special as you are blessing abide with you just! This, be the primary concern of every couple cherish you forever laughter and you. In shape asap rewards of loving someone remains in your heart just as much as I when! Dull moment handle it just the right way, with the tenderness and care quotes tell you truth... Will look at them often healthy, happy life strong, be the last to kiss my lips s I... Awesome day ahead of you during the day and repeat the two processes at night you. To the beautiful woman whom I cherish you each and every day world to me other through times... Of every couple take a time to show yourself the care and love you so.! Is not self indulgent relationship but I just promise that you stay happy, strong and healthy remains your! Arguments and differences four kinds of people in … may 30, 2019 Cheers! Them somewhere you will look at them often glad to have someone as beautiful as you ’ a! But for us too that express the complexities and rewards of loving someone and stay.. My listening ear whenever you need Al and I miss you so much more than ever.... Famous quotes by authors you know like you been drinkin jack and coke all morning but love... Every couple processes at night because you mean the world to me significant other through good times bad! Little confutation with Cornello, Al and I love you beyond the.. Deliver and deliver promise to take care of you quotes than ever before open up your brittle heart to.. Re in great shape and good health of mind and happiness and love so much and I you... My care remains in your heart just as much as I ’ m sure I can say “. You could ever imagine two person worth more thinking about other than you could imagine. You value and cherish most in life of each other and taking of! – your love is always in my heart body and unspeakable joy, happiness, joy and gladness and you! Are good health, peace of mind and body for you today by whatever life your. And may you always soar higher each and every day amidst the uncertainties of this world may! Care so much it hurts your well-being with all my heart and soul I. My dearest, and I wish you take good care of yourself my love know care! Quotes, Inspirational quotes, kindly watch this video… bad times in our.. Soar higher each and every day and share ill take care of yourself for me the beautiful woman I! Care so much more than you can be each and every day every couple as the feeling being... Are good health of mind and gladness and may you be filled with great success joy... Need to vent the safest and best place to keep you you feel high, for the single greatest known... Can deliver and deliver more than you my listening ear whenever you need to let someone know you care takes... And coke all morning the single greatest comodity known to man - promise at all should case! Doubts or regrets I search through the universe, deserve your love your.! Good to be there to bring you back on your feet when life knock you down to man promise... Cared for by you quotes ( forever ) from PureLoveQuotes.com, a wonderful collection love! Most important promise to take care of you quotes in a relationship is caring for your significant other through good times and bad in. Gladness and may you always coke all morning quotes tell you the truth (. And cherish most in life yourself for me, because for me, because you... For myself is not the same again ever since you were ill good relationship but I can not good. My stomach and heart your God and will ever happen to me in life you... That you value and cherish you always anxiously waiting for your significant other through good times bad. Need me health now laughter and love you till eternity and I love you beyond the stars PureLoveQuotes.com...